Kerbeck Cadillac Chevrolet

Bennett Chevrolet

happycustomer124
6/08/2016

"Worst Dealership Ever"

This dealership made me never want to go to another dealership ever again. I went to this dealership with my dad and the dealership tried to rip me off every way possible including trying to severely rip me off on my trade in and on the interest rate. To make it worse, they handed me what looked like a microsoft word printout of what the price of the car would be. This paper did not have an interest rate or anything listed and finding out what the ridiculous interest rate was was nearly impossible. The math done on the sheet also had an extra $1,000 in the total. I could honestly vent about how awful my experience with this dealership was all day but i will refrain. I ended up getting the same car at another dealership for $70 bucks a month cheaper then Kerbeck was attempting to charge me.

sales manager

uc
4/13/2016

"Memorable Buying experience at Kerbeck, Atlantic city"

Yesterday, I just bought my very first Corvette Z06 from Kerbeck. My buying experience was fantastic. I drove about 90 miles to AC on a rainy day and met Sam Kelly who is extremely knowledgable and helped my with all my questions(typical first time buyer). He showed me the car and let me test drive a Z06 (which is extremely rare in NJ). My car was ready with all paperworks just in 30 minutes. No hassles at all. Above all, Sam drove the car for me and delivered it to my house. This is , I think, above and beyond his duties. Thanks Kerbeck and thanks Sam for all your cooperation and support.

Sam Kelly and Bill

daddy's little girl
3/29/2016

"mad customer "

I'm so mad this is the worse dealership in the world. My father is 95 years and Kerbeck sold him a car that was hit before and lied about it. He needs a car to stay alive nobody from the dealership care. This is killing my dad I need help please someone please help safe my dad. Nobody ever called me back from Kerbeck the sales person was Jamal and John the sales manger don't ever buy a car from them.

Jamal Talaferro

daddy's little girl responded to this review

April 12, 2016

Haven't heard from Kerbeck

WiffieNJ
3/16/2016

"Excellent experience buying a Corvette from Kerbeck!!"

After reading previous mixed reviews on this site we were a little skeptical about going to Kerbecks. But they were the only dealership with so many new vettes in stock so we decided to take the 1.5hr drive down to see the cars as we have only seen 1 black one before in our local dealerships. Most of the dealers around us get only 1 car in stock and they won't even let us do a test drive in the car!! I called Sam Kelley (since another reviewer said that he was very helpful) on Monday and told him we were interested in seeing vettes, we went down on Wednesday nite and was able to test drive the car and Sam answered our questions and was very knowledgable and patient. They posted 10% off MSRP on their site and $1000 rebate if you owned a non-GM car - we thought this was too good to be true and was wondering if there were gonna to be any gimmicks or games - but everything was exactly as they advertised on their website. until we got delivery of the car on Saturday we were still wondering if something was going to be wrong and the deal was not real - but we inspected the car carefully - it had only 5 miles on it- inside outside underneath and all was fine - no issues whatsoever so far - keeping our fingers crossed. Sam was very good explaining everything and helping my husband setup Onstar on his iPhone - he is truly the best sales guy we ever dealt with - we have bought New cars from Chrysler, Acura, Honda, Mercedes, BMW, Infiniti and Audi before. This is our first GM car and the purchase experience at Kerbeck is the best we have had - very hard to believe for us as it took us by surprise how good Sam is and everything was above board. Maybe we were lucky in the timing of our purchase since it's the end of winter and sports car sales are just starting ... it was also very impressive that they had like 30 new vettes in every color in their showroom that they will pull out the one you want for a test drive. Their lot had like 100 more new corvettes you can see in every combination available. I can't imagine that there is another bigger/ better Corvette dealer on the East Coast. I would recommend Sam at Kerbecks to anyone looking to buy a Vette.

Sam Kelley

janicesvet
2/03/2016

"Outstanding customer service; very knowledgable sales person"

Kerbeck Corvette dealership should be proud of their staff. My salesman, Sam Kelly, did a wonderful job explaining the many features, etc of the 2016 Corvette. It is because of him, I purchased a 2016 Corvette from Sammy.

Sammy Kelly

AJ
2/01/2016

"The absolute BEST place to get your Corvette!!"

It's getting to be that time again where I'm going to be buying a Corvette and so once again I traveled down to Kerbeck in Atlantic City to check out the 2016 models. I haven't bought a new one since 1999 so I felt I was a little behind the 8 Ball so to speak. While in the dealership I was allowed to leisurely browse the showroom floor selection at my own pace. The employees were friendly and warm and didn't browbeat me with a lot of "high pressure" attention. Eventually I approached Sam Kelly who was very helpful, informative and courteous in answering all of my questions. The inventory was staggering as far as selection goes, but I'm going to order one from the factory this go around to put my own personal stamp on it. Sam was not fazed or put off by this in the least and was extremely helpful in helping me place my order.Over the years I have purchased 5 vehicles from this dealership. I have purchased 3 Corvettes in the past; a 1990, a 1996 and my current 1999. I have also purchased 2 Chevy Impalas from them. I have found the process easy, professional and above board every time. Never have I encountered any "surprises" or "gimmickry". Prior to today I had tried other dealers closer to where I live near Philadelphia first, but the knowledge of the Corvette Sales Team at coupled with the fantastic selection makes the ride to Atlantic City definitely worth the trip.

Sam Kelley

c7corvette
12/28/2015

"THE WORST PLACE TO BUY A CAR!!!!"

DON'T BUY FROM KERBECK OF ATLANTIC CITY THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU AFTER THE SALE.!!!!! ..THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT IS THE WORST I HAVE EVER SEEN. BOB, THE SERVICE MANAGER IS THE ABSOLUTELY THE WORST ,VERY RUDE AND ARROGANT!!!! TOOK MY SHOWROOM / GARAGED KEPT CORVETTE THEIR FOR A OIL CHANGED AND WHEN I CAME TO PICK IT UP I GOT A CORVETTE THAT LOOKED LIKE SOMEBODY TOOK MY CORVETTE OFF ROADING, THE CAR HAD GREASE DIRT AND GREASEY FINGERS PRINTS ALL OVER IT...I COULDN'T BELIEVE WHAT I WAS SEEING. NOT TO MENTION I NOW HAD A CHECK ENGINE LIGHT ON!!! SO I HAD TO BRING THE CAR BACK FOR SECOND TIME... I FEEL SO STUPID FOR GOING BACK TO THEM SINCE THIS WAS NOT MY FIRST BAD EXPERIENCE WITH KERBECK OF ATALNTIC CITY BUT, I THOUGHT I WOULD GIVE THEM A SECOND CHANGE TO WIN ME BACK AS A CUSTOMER. .THEY FAILED. .WHAT MAKES IT EVEN MORE disturbig IS THAT I TOLD BOB ,THE SERVICE MANAGER WHEN I HAD FIRST DROPPED THE CORVETTE OFF TO THEM THAT I HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE WITH THEM BEFORE AND THOUGHT THAT WOULD MAKE THEM TAKE SPECIAL ATTENTION TO MY CAR TO SEE THAT A CUSTOMER WOULD BE EXTRA HAPPY BUT THEY DIDN'T ...WHILE MY CAR WAS GETTING SERVICED FOR THE SECOND TIME I WALKED NEXT DOOR TO LOOK AT THE NEW STINGRAY CORVETTES BECAUSE IM BUYING A NEW ONE (not from these guys) AND WALK THE LOT FOR ATLEAST AN HOUR BEFORE ANYONE ASK ME DID I NEED ANY HELP AND WHEN A SALESMAN FINALLY CAME TO ME. I TOLD HIM MY CAR WAS BEING SERVICED NOW AND WHAT HORRIBLE SERVICE THEY HAVE HERE AND HIS RESPONSE WAS VERY DISTURBING ALL HE CARE ABOUT WAS SELLING ME A CAR TELLING ME DONT CRY OVER SPILLED MILK, THATS THEM OVER THERE NOT US, THAT WAS YESTERDAY THIS IS TODAY AND I SAID TO HIM IF I BROUGHT A CAR FROM YOU TODAY THAT I WILL NEED THE SERVICE DEPT.SOMEDAY ,RIGHT!!!******** TO CHARLIE KERBECK. I KNOW YOU STACK THEM DEEP AND SALE THEM CHEAP AND PROBABLY VERY RICH AND PROBABLY DON'T CARE ABOUT ONE LITTLE UNHAPPY CUSTOMER LIKE ME...SO I WILL GO SOMEWHERE WHERE THEY TRULY VALUE ME AS A CUSTOMER WITH A SERVICE DEPT. THAT CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS! !!!!!! AND NOT JUST COME TO WORK FOR A PAY CHECK! !! *******PS. I STILL LOVE THE SHOW. PSS.. THE CASHIER NICOLE IN SERVICE IS A ASSET IN YOUR COMPANY SHE WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND TO HELP ME... IF YOU ASK ME SHE REALLY BEING WASTED AS A CASHIER SHE SHOULD BE A SERVICE MANAGER OR SOMETHING. SHE WOULD REALLY HELP TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS. ..THANKS AGAIN NICOLE FOR YOUR EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!

bob

surf_kat
12/19/2015

"Bait and switch advertising and ID theft concerns."

In December 2015 I attempted TWICE to purchase a 2016 Corvette from Kerbeck. After submitting my credit application and information to Kerbeck, I was notified the next day (or two days later) that the car I was looking at had been sold and would I like to purchase a more expensive one? My credit report shows that Kerbeck never submitted my credit application to their lender in either case. When I confronted Terri Giordano (Internet Sales) about it, she refused to respond. Due to the non-secure collection of personal information and the lack of Kerbeck actually using it for the reasons collected, I would not recommend doing business with the dealership. The NJ Attorney General's office has been contacted to investigate.

Terri Giordano, Dave Salvatore

DonnaP
8/29/2015

"Horrible service station"

We leased a 2015 Cadi truck. Since day one the truck has been jolting. It has been brought in to the Kerbeck service station, at least five times. Each time we go they are swearing there is nothing wrong. It feels almost like the transmission is slipping. We pay $549.00. Per month, to have a luxury truck that there is obviously something wrong with. We have given up bringing it in, just to hear the Cadi is fine. They will never replace our truck with one that isn't a lemon. We are at a loss of what to do with this truck.

N/a

CadillacCTS2015
7/13/2015

"Leasing issue"

The car buying experience was wonderful. They had a promotion where they would make your first payment. The issue came when a payment that Kerbeck issued wasn't applied to my account by GM Financial. I contacted Jeff my salesman and he was able to find that the check was cashed. After numerous calls to GM Financial with no resolve, I contacted Kebeck Cadillac's finance mgr. John Roa (sp.) in Atlantic City. He had zero customer courtesy. He made statements like "once we issued the check its not our concern anymore"; "if it were cashed in Mexico, that would be a concern, but since we didn't receive any information like that, you need to speak with GM Financial" after explaining that I've contacted them numerous times. He was so pleasant when I was signing the contact. Unfortunately he became useless and ineffective regarding customer care. Thank you John because of you I'll make sure that I tell people to take their business elsewhere. And I'll never purchase another vehicle there. I repeatedly said I was a customer that was having an issue...he could care less.

John Roa