Kerry Toyota

Dan Borlo

April 18, 2017

"Great sales team!"

- Dj Reverse

I searched for a different vehicle for weeks. A few of which I have wanted since the specific vehicles were released to the market. My credit hasn't been the greatest, and I'm working on repairing that. Kerry Toyota 6050 Hopeful Church Road Florence, KY 41042 gave me just that chance. I even purchased the vehicle I wanted. John Sandlin, and Greg Boesherz were great company as well as easy to deal with. I will definitely recommend this dealership to anyone!! Big THANKS to John, Greg, Kerry Toyota and their staff!! Keep up the GREAT work!!

March 29, 2017

"Don't lease"

- KatieE

After turning in our first lease, 2014 Rav4, we were told the vehicle was in good condition and everything was good, we leased another car, 2017 Highlander. After almost 2 months we received an invoice from Toyota for over $500 because of the Rav4 we turned in. When we called to inquire about the charge we were told it was because the privacy/shade pull for the back was missing. We took this out and put it in our garage because you can't have it in and put a stroller in the back. When we told them we have the cover and would bring it back to them they said it was too late and the car was already gone and we just had to pay for it. No on ever contacted us or asked us about it. Also, the service department is no good either. I had a low tire on my new Highlander after having it for 1 month and I took it in for them to check and there was a screw in the tire. I was told that I would have to buy a new tire for $345, instead I shopped around and went to tire discounters and the tire was able to be patched and didn't have to be replaced. Unfortunately we are signed into a new lease but after this one is up I will looking at anything but a Toyota...and anywhere but Kerry. So disappointed and wish I would have just saved myself the trouble and stayed away from this dealship and Toyota.

February 24, 2017

"Used vehicle purchased "

- kayworkman11

I went to Kerry Toyota to look for a vehicle & we were greeted by Rob. He took care of everything i wanted. Asked & answered every question. He was great! I would recommend him to anyone! I will definently always remember the great customer service he provided me.