Kerry Toyota

6050 Hopeful Church Road,
Florence, Kentucky 41042
Kerry Toyota Info
About Kerry Toyota

If you're interested in a new Toyota model or used car and live in Cincinnati, Fairfield OH or Covington KY, you're in luck! Kerry Toyota has a stellar lineup of new and used cars, including the Camry, Corolla, RAV4, Sienna and Tundra, among many others. If you prefer to explore different car models from the comfort of your home, you'll be happy to know, you can do so simply by visiting our new and used car inventories online. We're also more than happy to help you find just the right car, in person at 6050 Hopeful Church Road Florence, Kentucky. Our Toyota experts are at your service to share complete specs of the cars you're interested in, compare different models, and arrange test drives. Feel free to contact Kerry Toyota today if you have any questions or if you'd like to schedule a service appointment now. We look forward to meeting you soon and serving you for many more years to come. We serve the communities of Cincinnati, Fairfield OH and Covington KY with new and used cars in the Florence area.

About Kerry Toyota

Saturday 7:00 AM - 2:00 AM

barbara
5/19/2016

"Wonderful personal attention"

Mike Tuttle has been assisting us in the purchase of pre-owned cars for our fleet. He and the other associates are always helpful and friendly We are pleased with the cars from Kerry!

May 20, 2016

Thank you for the kind words! We are so happy you have found a great associate to assist you with all your motoring needs!

Cristyfm induana
5/17/2016

"Awesome used car salesman"

We went to trade in a vehicle, we were greeted by a sales man name Mike Tuttle who asked if he could help. We looked around he was not pushing us to do anything. That's what me and my husband liked so much about this man. He was honest with us and didn't make us feel like we were being pressured. We came home in a newer vehicle vehicle. We will go back again and we will definitely tell people who our dealership was and our salesman was. Thank you for the good experience. Cristy from Indiana

May 18, 2016

Cristy, our top priority is delivering informative service at an efficient pace, without making our guests feel rushed or pressured in any way. It's delightful to know that Mike was able to provide you with such a memorable and pleasant experience. Thank you for taking the time to write this outstanding review. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Best, Mark Stein, General Manager

Chuck
5/12/2016

" Excellent Service"

We had made the last lease payment on our Ford Explorer. We needed an SUV with bucket seats and three seat beats in the back. We looked at 8 different SUV's and my wife didn't like any of them. Back to a Ford Explorer she said and then we ran into Justin Miley & Dave Courtney. We left with a Highlander that night. They made it very easy and quick. They are both Excellent Sales Specialist.

Justin Miley

May 13, 2016

Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to the Kerry Toyota family! We are thrilled to know that you enjoyed your experience with us. We hope you love your new Highlander for years to come!

Becksn

"Honest and Helpful!"

Tim Marsh is there to get the consumer the best all around deal on the car they want. As a single woman, car shopping is a little scary. Tim answered all of my questions and sent me out the door with a beautiful car and a great deal that! Go see Tim! He's there for you!

May 13, 2016

It is great to know that you enjoyed your visit with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Moose
5/10/2016

"Tim Marsh 16 years strong!"

You can not go wrong with a sales person who has been there for over 16 years. Tim Marsh is that person. There is no substitute for the time he has put into the auto business, I highly recommend you look him up before you purchase your next used car.

May 13, 2016

We are so please you had an excellent experience with our staff. We hope you have an awesome day!

Cosimo Barbato

"Just Pefect"

I found Kerry Toyota online and decided to go in to search for a new car. I was very pleased with the service. Tim was extremely helpful!

May 13, 2016

Welcome to the Kerry Toyota family! We definitely appreciate your review!

Whitedovern
5/09/2016

"Salesman Tim Marsh"

Bought a Toyota Camry from Tim Marsh. Very helpful and answered all my questions. Would buy a car from him when I need another one.

May 13, 2016

Thank you for the awesome review and congratulations on your purchase!

brittani90
4/30/2016

"Awesome Experience at Kerry Toyota"

I turned in my leased 2014 for a 2016 Corolla. He was kind, helpful, cared about me and my needs and loved the experience! Thanks!

May 02, 2016

Congratulations on your purchase. Thank you for letting us know about your experience with us. We hope you enjoy your Corolla for years to come!

minimagic2016
4/29/2016

"Buying a car"

Our company has purchased several vehicles at Kerry Toyota in Florence KY over the years. This time has not been any different. Their attention was commendable.

May 02, 2016

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experiences with us. Thank you for being such a fantastic customer!

SMURFETTE
4/29/2016

"Greg Siegmundt #1 Service Rep"

I took my car in for service and as always Greg was a customer service minded professional. I followed him from the Covington location. He has been taking care of my Toyotas for over 16 years. I have and will continue to recommend Greg Siegmundt and Kerry Toyota to everyone I know. My service was completed and my car runs great. Thanks to Greg my 2004 Toyota will continue to run for many more years to come.

Greg Siegmundt

May 02, 2016

Thank you for your kind words about Greg. We are so happy to have him as a part of our staff. We hope you have a great day!

Reviews of Tim Marsh