Kerry Toyota

6050 Hopeful Church Road,
Florence, Kentucky 41042
Kerry Toyota Info
About Kerry Toyota

If you're interested in a new Toyota model or used car and live in Cincinnati, Fairfield OH or Covington KY, you're in luck! Kerry Toyota has a stellar lineup of new and used cars, including the Camry, Corolla, RAV4, Sienna and Tundra, among many others. If you prefer to explore different car models from the comfort of your home, you'll be happy to know, you can do so simply by visiting our new and used car inventories online. We're also more than happy to help you find just the right car, in person at 6050 Hopeful Church Road Florence, Kentucky. Our Toyota experts are at your service to share complete specs of the cars you're interested in, compare different models, and arrange test drives. Feel free to contact Kerry Toyota today if you have any questions or if you'd like to schedule a service appointment now. We look forward to meeting you soon and serving you for many more years to come. We serve the communities of Cincinnati, Fairfield OH and Covington KY with new and used cars in the Florence area.

About Kerry Toyota

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Kayslester
3/28/2015

"Great Customer Service"

I love my new car, Mike was a great help! Very friendly and nice! Great experience and customer service! I would definitely recommend to everyone!

Jo
3/27/2015

"Thrilled with my new RAV4,"

I am thrilled with new RAV4 and so much appreciated the honest patient service! Thanks to our sales person! He never pressured us and was very patient with our decision. I would recommend him and Kerry Toyota Certified to anyone!

tkoharley
3/27/2015

"Awesome second purchase"

This has been my second purchase from this dealership and specifically Dale Fischer. This experience was just as smooth as my first. I recently purchased a new Camry for my wife and Dale was extremely helpful. I will definitely be back in the future. Thanks Dale

Drae3651
3/25/2015

"Used car shopping"

Had the best experience at Kerry Toyota of Florence, KY. John Sandlin was the best! I was looking for my daughter her first car and I found a great car and a great deal!

Cleric
3/22/2015

"Great!"

Dan Borlo helped my girlfriend buy a reliable vehicle. It is challenging enough for her already, because she is a forigen student. Dan even helped us drive the car to her apartment during rush hour and got her insured (through his contact) the same day! Awesome.

carp123
3/15/2015

"love my camry...nice job"

Went into the dealership looking to get a used camry. I asked the salesman Daniel if he could assist me. It looked like a busy day, but I was able to get all my questions answered and more importantly landed on the perfect car that worked right into our budget. My children were quite the handful that night, so I really do appreciate and respect Daniel and mr. Miller for their patience. Thanks a lot guys, you were great!

Krista
3/14/2015

"Dan Borlo"

Really friendly, not pushy, very accommodating and allowed us to take our time. Made it a much calmer buying experience that a typical "big lot, name brand" car purchase. Thanks for your time Dan! We love our Highlander.

zachary_35
3/12/2015

"Very quick, easy, and painless"

I told Tony what I wanted, he found it, and I was on my way. He worked as quickly as possible and made it very painless, He got my payment to fit in my budget and was an amazing worker. I left 100 % satisfied and still am. I would recommend Kerry Toyota and Tony to any person.

bhall
3/09/2015

"great job"

Dale did a great job he got me what I was looking for in a truck and got the payment where I wanted it to be

kf4afac
3/07/2015

"helpful car sells"

Went looking for a car I could be comfortable in and received great service. They wer very courteous and helpful and I had my car right away.

Reviews of John Sandlin