Kerry Toyota

6050 Hopeful Church Road,
Florence, Kentucky 41042
Kerry Toyota Info
About Kerry Toyota

If you're interested in a new Toyota model or used car and live in Cincinnati, Fairfield OH or Covington KY, you're in luck! Kerry Toyota has a stellar lineup of new and used cars, including the Camry, Corolla, RAV4, Sienna and Tundra, among many others. If you prefer to explore different car models from the comfort of your home, you'll be happy to know, you can do so simply by visiting our new and used car inventories online. We're also more than happy to help you find just the right car, in person at 6050 Hopeful Church Road Florence, Kentucky. Our Toyota experts are at your service to share complete specs of the cars you're interested in, compare different models, and arrange test drives. Feel free to contact Kerry Toyota today if you have any questions or if you'd like to schedule a service appointment now. We look forward to meeting you soon and serving you for many more years to come. We serve the communities of Cincinnati, Fairfield OH and Covington KY with new and used cars in the Florence area.

About Kerry Toyota

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

minimagic2016
4/29/2016

"Buying a car"

Our company has purchased several vehicles at Kerry Toyota in Florence KY over the years. This time has not been any different. Their attention was commendable.

SMURFETTE
4/29/2016

"Greg Siegmundt #1 Service Rep"

I took my car in for service and as always Greg was a customer service minded professional. I followed him from the Covington location. He has been taking care of my Toyotas for over 16 years. I have and will continue to recommend Greg Siegmundt and Kerry Toyota to everyone I know. My service was completed and my car runs great. Thanks to Greg my 2004 Toyota will continue to run for many more years to come.

Greg Siegmundt

Reinhart Heating & Cooling
4/25/2016

"new car"

My wife and I stopped out to look at a new car to save on gas mileage. Jason Anderson showed us multiple cars and went over each option. We both decided on the Scion Im due to the sporty look and fuel efficiency. I really enjoyed the fast turn over of investing in the car and the short amount of time it took to do so. The sales professional was very thorough with explaining each car. I sent my mother in law out that same night and Jason stayed late to get her into her new Scion also. We took the car on a trip last weekend and averaged 39 mpg on the highway. Thanks a bunch, Jason

April 25, 2016

We are so happy we could assist you with a new Toyota. Congrats on your new vehicle!

ABBYC
4/23/2016

"Dreams do come TRUE"

Being a single mom of 2, full time student and on a real strict budget I thought there was no way I could afford a super nice car with a warranty. But my friend told me to go see Tim Marsh and I did!! Not only is he sincere and very knowledgeable but he actually seemed to care and was able to help me get the car of my dreams! I will definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a great vehicle, with him on your side and pulling for you, its a WIN-WIN experience! I love my TOYOTA and TIM!!!!

April 25, 2016

Congrats on your new Toyota! Welcome to the Kerry Toyota family!

john
4/23/2016

"better than normal"

The sales rep Justin Miley did a very good job . He recommended several things that i wish i had taken his advice on. He did his job and told me about them anyway.Car buying to me is a pain . It has to be done . That being said the dealership did there best to answer my questions on all the fees and charges that supprised me that i didnt know about. Thank for your patience and the new truck it is very nice.

April 25, 2016

Hi John, thank you for the awesome review!!

renee stiles
4/22/2016

"Part service"

I had an issue with an I pod adapter and the customer service parts rep, Mr. Pumphrey, actively listened and was able to explain how the issue would be resolved in a language that was easily understandable and in a professional manner

Waylon Pumphrey

April 25, 2016

It sounds like you had an awesome experience with Waylon. We hope to see you again soon!

Nanav
4/21/2016

"Exceptional service"

I have used this service center for 10 years. I am always been treated with respect and I trust them completely. Today Kyle Jostmeyer was the service manager that assisted me. He was friendly, kind, explicit with details about my car, and I was out quickly. I appreciated him.

April 22, 2016

Nanav, it makes us to happy to know that you had such a great experience here. Thank you for letting us know. We hope you have a wonderful day!

Ionlybuytoyota
4/21/2016

"Excellent service "

My wife and I have purchased several vehicles at Kerry Toyota in Florence KY over the years. We have always been treated with respect and have had excellent service each and every time. I'd like to recognize 2 of your salesmen particularly, Jason Anderson is very good at what he does. He has helped us on a couple of occasions and has provided exceptional service each time. Also, Tim Marsh in used cars has done the same. They both deserve recognition for their quality service.

April 22, 2016

Thank you so much for letting us know about your time spent with us. We look forward to assisting you soon!

Bree19
4/19/2016

"Awesome!! "

The best dealership around! I would only go to Kerry Toyota for my cars! I have bought a used car, and I bought a brand new one this year, my favorite salesman is Adam Williams! He's the best! Very noliagble and polite, and really considers what I want out of the car I'm buying.

April 20, 2016

We are so happy you came back to see us for your next car! We hope you enjoy it for years to come!

usedcar
4/16/2016

"great service super nice people."

Tony helped me with my used car purchase. He found just what I wanted. I would recommend Kerry Toyota Florence for a used car purchase.

April 19, 2016

We appreciate your business and we are so happy that Tony was able to assist you! We hope you have a fabulous day!

Reviews of Kyle Jostmeyer