Kerry Toyota

Dan Borlo

August 16, 2017

"Great sales experience"

- highlander,mark56

We felt good about our last purchase so we knew where we wanted to buy our next car. We dealt with Chip Tata and he was most helpful and professional. Would recommend him to anyone.

Chip Tata

August 10, 2017

"Very friendly and helpfully employees. "

- Toyota01!

Dan was very helpful and friendly. He was also very knowledgeable and helped me find a car that was within my budget I would definitely recommend Toyota used dealership.

Daniel Stern

July 21, 2017

"Awesome Tundra with Great Help from John Sandlin!"

- jrambo

Bought an excellent used 2008 Tundra at Kerry Toyota! Still had stock photo but I called John and he was quick to send pics and we were able to close on a great deal in less than 24 hours! It was a very good experience working with John, pretty much effortless on my part. I'll definitely be back in the future.

John Sandlin