Kerry Toyota

6050 Hopeful Church Road,
Florence, Kentucky 41042
Kerry Toyota Info
About Kerry Toyota

If you're interested in a new Toyota model or used car and live in Cincinnati, Fairfield OH or Covington KY, you're in luck! Kerry Toyota has a stellar lineup of new and used cars, including the Camry, Corolla, RAV4, Sienna and Tundra, among many others. If you prefer to explore different car models from the comfort of your home, you'll be happy to know, you can do so simply by visiting our new and used car inventories online. We're also more than happy to help you find just the right car, in person at 6050 Hopeful Church Road Florence, Kentucky. Our Toyota experts are at your service to share complete specs of the cars you're interested in, compare different models, and arrange test drives. Feel free to contact Kerry Toyota today if you have any questions or if you'd like to schedule a service appointment now. We look forward to meeting you soon and serving you for many more years to come. We serve the communities of Cincinnati, Fairfield OH and Covington KY with new and used cars in the Florence area.

About Kerry Toyota

Saturday 7:00 AM - 2:00 AM

Flies with the Sparrows
7/23/2016

"Sweet Deal"

I had been looking all over for the right car for me. I like Toyota's cause my dad did too. I needed something that I could trust for driving to work in bad weather. My experience with other dealerships wasn't too good, but Kerry Toyota helped me find just what I wanted. My credit wasn't too great, but they walked me through that process and got me a great deal on a 4 wheel drive! Just what I needed!!! I had some questions about some stuff and had to stop back in. A different sales person took the time to help me understand how the phone hooks up to the vehicle. They were all smiles and glad to help! Lots of other places don't do that anymore. Love you Kerry Toyota! #Toyotaforlife

July 23, 2016

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We are so happy you have a Toyota you love! Thank you for letting us know about your visit.

Susan C
7/05/2016

"Great Salesman and Service Department"

I bought a used car from Kerry Toyota and had an awesome salesman Named Tony. In the second week of having it I noticed something was leaking. I called the service department and they got me in right away. It ended up being a cooling line and they fixed it for free! They were very friendly and apologized for the inconvenience. It was a great experience and I will be using them again in the future!

July 06, 2016

Susan, we are so please to hear about your experience with us. We look forward to serving you in the future!

RedBull777
7/05/2016

"Awesome Experience"

This was by far one of the best buying experiences that I have had for purchasing a vehicle. I went in not very hopeful considering my experiences with other dealerships. Thank you Daniel Stern! I was able to be straightforward regarding the price I was able to afford and how much I wanted for my trade in. Daniel was helpful, understanding and able to accommodate my requests. He respected my wants and needs and was able to find me the car I was wanting without playing any games. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who has done their homework!

Chester
7/02/2016

"Shady used car dealer"

I spoke with Kerry today and they were very helpful with getting everything squared away for the car is purchased. It looks like they really care about customer satisfaction.

Name is not legible.

BruceG
6/29/2016

"Great Sales but Difficult to Service"

Two totally different experience in Sales and Service. I leased a car for the first time through Kerry Toyota. My 2016 RAV4 has been excellent. The sales experience was exceptional and I would highly recommend a purchase or lease from Kerry Toyota. However... My first attempt at getting an oil change was not as pleasant. I called, indicated that I leased the car from the location and asked what I needed to do to get my first oil change on the car. They told me to schedule an appointment but a time slot was not available for at least 8 days. What? No effort to encourage me to stop by and they would try to squeeze me in, no effort to work with me as I had requested the next day, no effort. Disappointing customer service that will make me consider the service benefits when I lease my next car and who I lease from. I'm off to Quikstop Lube.

Sam

June 29, 2016

Hi Bruce, we apologize for the inconvenience. Our appointment schedule does fill up rather quickly during the summer. We hope you the best.

Not happy
6/18/2016

"Service Department rips you off!"

Bought the car and in 2 months the cars said we needed an oil change. They said we had to have this done at the dealer. Dropped it off and they told us we needed new breaks. I said " I just bought it and it was certifed". They said it is what it is. So I bought the new breaks. 4 months later the car showed we needed another oil change. I took it back into Kerry service department. Believe it or not the told me I needed new breaks. I was shocked to see such a blatant scam occuring. I even spoke to other customers who experienced the same thing. I left and went to Tire Discounters and they confirmed I did NOT need new breaks. They also said you Do Not need to go to the dealer to maintain your warranty. They lie. Do not go there.

Todd Addler

June 20, 2016

Thank you for reaching out. We would definitely be willing to look into this situation further for you. We have stayed in business over 25 years due to our integrity and customer satisfaction and we apologize that you did not feel satisfied with your experience here. Please feel free to reach out to our customer relations manager, Beth Hamilton (859) 371-3939 to further discuss your situation.

barbara
5/19/2016

"Wonderful personal attention"

Mike Tuttle has been assisting us in the purchase of pre-owned cars for our fleet. He and the other associates are always helpful and friendly We are pleased with the cars from Kerry!

May 20, 2016

Thank you for the kind words! We are so happy you have found a great associate to assist you with all your motoring needs!

Cristyfm induana
5/17/2016

"Awesome used car salesman"

We went to trade in a vehicle, we were greeted by a sales man name Mike Tuttle who asked if he could help. We looked around he was not pushing us to do anything. That's what me and my husband liked so much about this man. He was honest with us and didn't make us feel like we were being pressured. We came home in a newer vehicle vehicle. We will go back again and we will definitely tell people who our dealership was and our salesman was. Thank you for the good experience. Cristy from Indiana

May 18, 2016

Cristy, our top priority is delivering informative service at an efficient pace, without making our guests feel rushed or pressured in any way. It's delightful to know that Mike was able to provide you with such a memorable and pleasant experience. Thank you for taking the time to write this outstanding review. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Best, Mark Stein, General Manager

Chuck
5/12/2016

" Excellent Service"

We had made the last lease payment on our Ford Explorer. We needed an SUV with bucket seats and three seat beats in the back. We looked at 8 different SUV's and my wife didn't like any of them. Back to a Ford Explorer she said and then we ran into Justin Miley & Dave Courtney. We left with a Highlander that night. They made it very easy and quick. They are both Excellent Sales Specialist.

Justin Miley

May 13, 2016

Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to the Kerry Toyota family! We are thrilled to know that you enjoyed your experience with us. We hope you love your new Highlander for years to come!

Becksn
5/10/2016

"Honest and Helpful!"

Tim Marsh is there to get the consumer the best all around deal on the car they want. As a single woman, car shopping is a little scary. Tim answered all of my questions and sent me out the door with a beautiful car and a great deal that! Go see Tim! He's there for you!

May 13, 2016

It is great to know that you enjoyed your visit with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviews of Tim Marsh