Kerry Toyota

6050 Hopeful Church Road,
Florence, Kentucky 41042
Kerry Toyota Info
About Kerry Toyota

If you're interested in a new Toyota model or used car and live in Cincinnati, Fairfield OH or Covington KY, you're in luck! Kerry Toyota has a stellar lineup of new and used cars, including the Camry, Corolla, RAV4, Sienna and Tundra, among many others. If you prefer to explore different car models from the comfort of your home, you'll be happy to know, you can do so simply by visiting our new and used car inventories online. We're also more than happy to help you find just the right car, in person at 6050 Hopeful Church Road Florence, Kentucky. Our Toyota experts are at your service to share complete specs of the cars you're interested in, compare different models, and arrange test drives. Feel free to contact Kerry Toyota today if you have any questions or if you'd like to schedule a service appointment now. We look forward to meeting you soon and serving you for many more years to come. We serve the communities of Cincinnati, Fairfield OH and Covington KY with new and used cars in the Florence area.

About Kerry Toyota

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

RickyJ55

"Meeting Fantastic People"

I had called Jake Sweeney West Mazda and was left feeling like they really didn't want my business. My wife and I went to the store and she suggested that we look on the lot of Kerry Toyota Certified use cars. When we pulled up we were greeted by Brad Simpson. He was not pushy or aggressive, He simply asked what we were looking for. I explained what type of car we were looking for and our price range. Brad new the stock he had on the lot. He also knew the prices and mileage that fell into our range. My wife fell in love with one of the selections he showed us. It was clean and right what we were looking for. He got us the keys and we were off for a test drive. When we got back Brad set down and discussed with us the options we have and what he may be able to do. Within 3 hours my wife was driving off the lot with a 2012 Camry. Brain and the finance manager were professional and made us feel important and that they wanted our business. This is genuinely the first time I have left a car lot feeling like this is a win/win deal. FANTASTIC People work at Kerry Toyota and I will send everyone I know there.

Brandi89

"Great experience overall!"

My experience was great at Kerry Toyota. Mr. Taylor was very helpful at getting me what I needed in a vehicle and working with me to get the price/money amounts figured out to fit mine and my families needs. He was also very patient and very friendly with us all (kids included). I appreciate his help and Kerry Toyota in general was great, also about 6 months ago we purchased a new Toyota Tacoma for my husband and we also had a wonderful experience getting that process taken care of =) I recommend this dealership and Mr. Taylor!!

cljohncf

"Patient and Helpful"

Todd helped us find our new family car. They whole staff were kind and straightforward throughout the entire experience. We managed to find the right Prius for us.

Sonyalmcintyre
3/01/2015

"John Taylor...amazing service! Thanks!"

John Taylor was so great from first phone call through replacing the battery on my key fob! He was knowledgeable, friendly, patient, and most importantly, honest. His integrity shows through his desire to sell his customers the best quality without skipping any steps. Greg in finance was excellent as well...quick and efficient while fully answering any and all questions. The Kerry team of Florence is lucky to have these individuals an I will definitely be recommended the dealership in the future. Thank you!

Greg Boesherz

ajohnson

"Friendly"

Dan was extremely friendly and made you feel like he knew me for years. Had the knowledge of the vehicle and understood what I needed. Great to work with and would recommend the salesman to anyone!

Ben

"Best experience!"

We went to a couple dealerships just to look around. We were approached by Mr. Sandlin and he was very helpful, kind, and didn't pressure us. I found a car that we liked. While they ran numbers, we watched a game in a comfortable lounge area, where we ended up making the deal. There's always tention when purchacing a car, but not this time. It went very smooth. Best experience buying a car by far! Thanks John!

vanrijswijck

"Great experience!!"

I'd been looking for a RAV4 for my daughter for about a year. After finding a nice vehicle on the website I was contacted by Mike Tuttle and we made plans for a test drive. My daughter loved the suv and we took it home! At no time during this process did we feel pressured or pushed into anything. Mike is very friendly and very easy to work with. I recommend Mike and the Kerry Toyota dealership for a great used car buying experience!! Thanks Mike!! I will be sending all my friends and family your way!!

usswl
2/28/2015

"Top Flight / Low Pressurr"

Went into Kerry Toyota this morning. I was just looking around really, didn't have any firm intention of buying, However Mr. John Sandlin (salesman) came out to help me. He answered all my questions but applied no pressure that we tend to expect from Car Salesmen. He took care of me, He also told gave me his honest assessments of what he thought would, or would not work as far as pricing is concerned. When I finally named a price, he, and Mr. T.R. Miller (manager) worked tirelessly with me to get me into one of the two cars I wanted, at a price-point that I was willing to pay. Kerry doesn't have the best of reputations, but after dealing with these two gentlemen, I would definitely shop here again. If you are car shopping, please look up Messrs. Sandlin or Miller. MKB.

T.R. Miller

Adrian
2/28/2015

"I love my new Camry LE 2015, Thanks Moe!"

Moe exceeded expectations. He was very helpful, and found the exact Camry I was looking for. I will definitely recommend Moe to my family and friends when buying.

bclay
2/26/2015

"great service"

I had a great experience. Dale and the whole team looked out for me and gave me an excellent deal. Thank you all so much.

Reviews of John Sandlin