Kerry Toyota

6050 Hopeful Church Road,
Florence, Kentucky 41042
Kerry Toyota Info
About Kerry Toyota

If you're interested in a new Toyota model or used car and live in Cincinnati, Fairfield OH or Covington KY, you're in luck! Kerry Toyota has a stellar lineup of new and used cars, including the Camry, Corolla, RAV4, Sienna and Tundra, among many others. If you prefer to explore different car models from the comfort of your home, you'll be happy to know, you can do so simply by visiting our new and used car inventories online. We're also more than happy to help you find just the right car, in person at 6050 Hopeful Church Road Florence, Kentucky. Our Toyota experts are at your service to share complete specs of the cars you're interested in, compare different models, and arrange test drives. Feel free to contact Kerry Toyota today if you have any questions or if you'd like to schedule a service appointment now. We look forward to meeting you soon and serving you for many more years to come. We serve the communities of Cincinnati, Fairfield OH and Covington KY with new and used cars in the Florence area.

About Kerry Toyota

Friday 7:00 AM - 6:00 AM

Saturday 7:00 AM - 2:00 AM

Pamela Southard
9/22/2016

"Great car and excellent customer service "

Kerry Toyota Florence has been a great place to purchase my vehicles and I have always had excellent customer service. CJ was very helpful and a wealth of information.

September 22, 2016

Pamela, congratulations on your new vehicle. It's great to hear your feed back. We hope you have a fabulous day!

Annie
9/21/2016

"Excellent experience"

Very friendly and informative salesperson - Kyle Masters. I had been driving the same Corolla for the last 18 years. Obviously the new cars have many features that I was not familiar with. Kyle took the time to answer all my questions. Very easy sales experience.

September 21, 2016

Annie, we hope you are loving your new vehicle. It can definitely be overwhelming when you have had the same vehicle for such a long time. Here is to another 18 years! Have an awesome day!

1Nettie
9/21/2016

"Fast and Courteous"

Everyone was very nice, polite and knowledgeable. CJ was awesome, new the products and answered all of my questions. Very good experience and I would recommend anyone to Kerry Toyota. Jake was awesome too!

September 21, 2016

Thank you so much for your comments! We love that CJ is a part of our team and that he was able to make your experience here a great one! If you need anything in the future, please reach out. Welcome to the Kerry Toyota family!

Wheezer
9/16/2016

"Return customer after 15+ years - I'll be back in 15+ more!"

My old 1997 Geo Prizm (Corolla engine) was finally showing some age and needed to be retired to stud. I bought that green car here at Kerry Toyota on St. Patrick's Day, 2001 - that color choice was unintentional. What I wanted back then, however, was the first dependable car I've ever had, and that's exactly what I got. With that in mind and my need for another dependable car weighing heavily there, I drove to Kerry with hopes of repeating my good fortune. My credit history is "checkered," to be frank, so I dreaded any attempt to purchase. However, Tony was very friendly and helpful, and after a test drive and some pleasant conversation, Tony and the sales manager came out to let me know I was the proud owner of a 2011 Camry! It's also green, so there must be a hidden Irishman in me somewhere, but that's fine. I anticipate similar good fortune with my Camry as I had with that old Geo, and I am thankful Tony and the others were able to help me find my current car. As I type this, it's been only 10 days since I bought it, but I am *extremely* happy with it thus far! Anyone who has seen the car is very happy for me, and I may have been strutting a bit since purchasing it. ;) As long as I live in this region and need another car in 15 years (or hopefully more), I will shop first at Kerry. Thanks to all who helped me in my time of need!

September 16, 2016

We are so excited to hear your story! It definitely brought a smile to our faces and we look forward to helping you with your next purchase whenever the time comes. Thank you for trusting us with your Camry purchase and congratulations on your purchase!

Kate
9/07/2016

""No Pressure""

I went to Toyota expecting to look at used cars, but was shown a new car that fit the description of what I wanted perfectly. Elvis was easy to work with and trustworthy, so negotiations went very smoothly. Thanks Toyota"

September 08, 2016

We are thrilled that you drove away with a vehicle that meets your needs! Welcome to the Toyota family, Kate. We are happy to have you!

Oliver
7/25/2016

"Verbal agreement not honored in contract"

Deal signed with new car sales manager did not reflect what was discussed and agreed verbally with salesman. Got an invoice 2 weeks after signing with $1000+ fees. Came back to talk to manager, told me he would look into it and call me back in a few days. After 10 days, I called back left a message, never heard back from him. Toyota financial won't hear it and I have to pay invoice now... YOU LOST ME AS A CUSTOMER FOR GOOD

Mica

Oliver responded to this review

July 26, 2016

I'm YOUR customer first before being Toyota Corporate's. I trusted YOU to return my lease and leasing a new vehicle. YOU are the one providing me with the information, so I should have been told that the excess mileage on returned lease was not included in the negative equity because YOU did the return inspection. No matter what, I would have rather had this conversation in person or at least over the phone, and not on a public forum but YOU did not call me back, even after I reached back a second time. This only confirms YOUR lack of professionalism and that YOU do not care for YOUR customer.

July 26, 2016

We truly apologize for your inconvenience. It appears the invoice you are referring to is from Toyota concerning your lease turn in. Kerry Toyota does not inspect or send bills for returned leases. That is between the customer and Toyota. The numbers we gave you were upfront and honest and completely separate from Toyota Corporate. Please feel free to contact our Customer Relations Manager at (859) 371-3939 with any questions.

Flies with the Sparrows
7/23/2016

"Sweet Deal"

I had been looking all over for the right car for me. I like Toyota's cause my dad did too. I needed something that I could trust for driving to work in bad weather. My experience with other dealerships wasn't too good, but Kerry Toyota helped me find just what I wanted. My credit wasn't too great, but they walked me through that process and got me a great deal on a 4 wheel drive! Just what I needed!!! I had some questions about some stuff and had to stop back in. A different sales person took the time to help me understand how the phone hooks up to the vehicle. They were all smiles and glad to help! Lots of other places don't do that anymore. Love you Kerry Toyota! #Toyotaforlife

July 23, 2016

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We are so happy you have a Toyota you love! Thank you for letting us know about your visit.

Susan C
7/05/2016

"Great Salesman and Service Department"

I bought a used car from Kerry Toyota and had an awesome salesman Named Tony. In the second week of having it I noticed something was leaking. I called the service department and they got me in right away. It ended up being a cooling line and they fixed it for free! They were very friendly and apologized for the inconvenience. It was a great experience and I will be using them again in the future!

July 06, 2016

Susan, we are so please to hear about your experience with us. We look forward to serving you in the future!

RedBull777
7/05/2016

"Awesome Experience"

This was by far one of the best buying experiences that I have had for purchasing a vehicle. I went in not very hopeful considering my experiences with other dealerships. Thank you Daniel Stern! I was able to be straightforward regarding the price I was able to afford and how much I wanted for my trade in. Daniel was helpful, understanding and able to accommodate my requests. He respected my wants and needs and was able to find me the car I was wanting without playing any games. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who has done their homework!

Chester
7/02/2016

"Shady used car dealer"

I spoke with Kerry today and they were very helpful with getting everything squared away for the car is purchased. It looks like they really care about customer satisfaction.

Name is not legible.