Kerry Toyota

6050 Hopeful Church Road,
Florence, Kentucky 41042
Kerry Toyota Info
About Kerry Toyota

If you're interested in a new Toyota model or used car and live in Cincinnati, Fairfield OH or Covington KY, you're in luck! Kerry Toyota has a stellar lineup of new and used cars, including the Camry, Corolla, RAV4, Sienna and Tundra, among many others. If you prefer to explore different car models from the comfort of your home, you'll be happy to know, you can do so simply by visiting our new and used car inventories online. We're also more than happy to help you find just the right car, in person at 6050 Hopeful Church Road Florence, Kentucky. Our Toyota experts are at your service to share complete specs of the cars you're interested in, compare different models, and arrange test drives. Feel free to contact Kerry Toyota today if you have any questions or if you'd like to schedule a service appointment now. We look forward to meeting you soon and serving you for many more years to come. We serve the communities of Cincinnati, Fairfield OH and Covington KY with new and used cars in the Florence area.

About Kerry Toyota

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Rickp
8/04/2015

"Pleasant used truck purchase"

John Sandlin made my 2011 Toyota truck purchase a very pleasant one. We discussed the the vehicle and took it for a test drive. I was a little hesitant on making the purchase and went home to think about it. After a few hours I went back and eventually purchased the truck. At no point during this time did I feel pressure to do so. Not that he didn't want to make sale John just listened and answered all questions to my satisfaction. I think he knew from my description that this was the truck I needed to purchase he just listened, answered questions and helped me get to the same conclusion. He was right, I haven't looked back. Great truck. Great price. Great guy. Thanks John.

August 06, 2015

Your marvelous review means a lot to us, Rick. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that John was able to meet your needs. At Kerry Toyota, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible for all of our customers. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Best, Mark Stein, General Manager

Lealea_23
8/02/2015

"First car buying experience "

Mike made my first car buying experience a breeze. He helped me every step of the way, he made me feel comfortable and was very honest from the beginning. He really showed interest in helping me find the car I like, and the best deal to fit my financial situation. I would recommend this dealership for any young person starting out ??

August 03, 2015

Lea, it was a pleasure to read about your first buying experience working with Mike. Our top priority is delivering informative service at an efficient pace, without making our guests feel rushed or pressured in any way. It's delightful to know that we were able to provide you with such a memorable and pleasant experience. Thank you for taking the time to write this outstanding review. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Best, Mark Stein, General Manager

toyota=JUNK
7/29/2015

"Service Dept - HORRIBLE"

It would be nice if the service dept would LISTEN to what your customer is telling you has been going on with their vehicle instead of just hooking it up to a computer and charging a $90.00 diagnostic fee (autozone does the same thing for FREE) Will never buy another Toyota or return to their service dept!!! RUDE, UNCARING, & ARROGANT!!!

JC Corbin, Sean Spooner, Rhonda

July 31, 2015

I would like to apologize on behalf of the service team for your experience with our dealership. Your feedback regarding your visit with us will be taken into deep consideration so we can ensure our customers receive the top notch service we pride ourselves on. I can assure you that it was not our intention to disappoint or frustrate you. I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you regarding this matter so I can better understand the issue at hand and we can work towards a resolution. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Sincerely, Beth Hamilton - Customer Relations beth@kerrytoyota.com

toodles
7/14/2015

"Amazing buying experience"

I have always hated going to car dealerships. I realize that sales people are just trying to make a living but I hate being pressured. When I contacted Kerry thru Internet Sales I was so amazed with Lydia Snowball. I told her what I wanted and what I could spend but didn't expect her to be able to help me. Boy was I surprised when she called and asked me what color I liked best!! Not only was she able to take care of my needs but she was so nice while being totally professional. Next I got to work with salesman Justin Miley. He knew I was pressed for time and did his best to speed up the buying process but also was thorough in explaining things to me. I was so impressed with him. He was just as nice and helpful the next day when I went to pick up my car. Justin and Lydia are both truly assets to Kerry Toyota. If you're looking for a vehicle, stop and see them. You won't be sorry!!

July 15, 2015

On behalf of our dealership, I sincerely thank you for taking the time to write such kind words about our sales team. Justin and Lydia are great people person and they strive to create a positive buying experience for every customer. They will be very happy to hear that they were successful in that endeavor. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to come see us. Take care! Best, Mark Stein, General Manager

MOM
7/14/2015

"Straight to the Point "

I explained what I was looking for... and within minutes I was test driving. John listen to my thought and his feedback was right on.

July 15, 2015

We appreciate you taking time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear John did a great job in assisting you in your purchase. If there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to give us a call! Regards, Mark Stein, General Manager

unsatisifiedcustomer14
7/03/2015

"EVAP System"

They have ruined my evap system and will not repair the problems. They did a smoke test and when I left I couldn't put gas in my truck without the pump kicking..They did know what was wrong so they suggested a new gas cap $120.00 didn't work, they have the gas vapors coming inside the cab now and everything is turning orange and I have severe rashes on legs and feet. My carpet on the drivers side turned orange. I took it back, another couple hundred bucks for a sensor, my check engine light came back on after a week. Now they want $600 for a charcoal filter. That is not the problem. I would avoid this dealer completely for repair. My truck has not been the same since they changed the frame which Toyota payed $15,000 to repair. I had the service writer and also JC the manager of the department look me in the eyes and lie about everything. I am contacting a lawyer regarding this matter. They are rip offs and poor mechanics.

JC and Kevin

truckman
6/02/2015

"top notch sales rep"

got me outta of a car i hated even when i was upside down on my trade in. and really cared about my wants and needs.

juliee
5/29/2015

"Service? Not So Good"

CAN YOU SAY RIP-OFF? Sure… I knew you could. I own a 1996 Toyota Camry and recently my ignition locked-up. My auto repair shop recommended I try a Toyota dealer where I could get a factory key made off the VIN number, and pay $10 instead of $200 for a tow and a new ignition. I went to the Kerry Toyota Service Center on Hopeful Church Road. I spoke to an older bearded man at the Service Desk. I thought it weird that the Service Desk was enclosed like a bank-teller window at a drive-through, but I put those thoughts aside and explained my situation. I showed the older man the two keys I have for the Toyota; one for the doors, and one for the ignition. He looked at both keys carefully while I explained that the door key worked fine, but the ignition key would not turn the ignition anymore. I gave him all of my information (license and registration, title and proof of insurance). He used the VIN number to cut a key for the ignition. 45 minutes later and $10.59 lighter I was out of there. I had to run an errand a bit further north. On a whim, I looked at the ignition key Kerry Toyota just delivered to me and noticed it looked like a match to the door key, NOT the ignition key. I stopped back at the Kerry Toyota Service Center and showed the cashier the key. I compared the new-made key to the door key and then the ignition key. She agreed the new-made key looked like the door and not the ignition key and asked that I speak to the older bearded Service Rep again. I showed him all three keys and explained that the new-made key looked like the door key and NOT the ignition key. I suggested that perhaps they cut the wrong key. The older bearded gentleman looked at me and explained that Toyota only makes ONE key for their cars which fits both the doors AND the ignition. “One key - even in 1996?” I ask. “Ever since Toyota started making cars,” he replied. The older bearded service rep then showed me that my ignition key says ‘For Toyota Models’ which meant the ignition & key was not original to the car This is the first Toyota I’ve owned, but I am not the original owner. I had no idea this car had only one key for both door and ignition, but this service rep did. He could have told me that when I was explaining the problem in the first place. Did he? No. Wouldn’t have mentioned it if I hadn’t stopped back to ask. It’s not the $10.59 or the loss of my time. It’s the fact… the principle that the Service Rep at Kerry Toyota would rather make a buck than tell me up front the ignition & key I have wasn’t original; that cutting a new key off the VIN probably would not work. Please don’t go here. Just my opinion, but if the Service Rep is willing to screw you over for $10.59, think how the dealership might screw you over on a $20K-$50K auto.

older Bearded Service Rep

June 01, 2015

Julie, I apologize that your recent experience at Kerry Toyota was less than pleasing. We want every customer to leave our dealership with a smile on their face which is why I am so disappointed to learn of the impression your visit has left you with. It is my goal to help resolve this matter while demonstrating the importance we place upon providing excellent customer service. If you could please contact me directly, I will personally ensure this matter is resolved and a satisfactory solution is reached. I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, Beth Hamilton - Customer Relations beth@kerrytoyota.com

Amy Sainola
5/25/2015

"Top Notch Sales Representative"

There's no question that Toyotas can sell themselves..but the question is do people want to have to deal with the all-too-often cocky, pushy and sneaky salesmen to purchase one. The answer to that is always NO. At Kerry Toyota, you have your stereotypical sales reps running around...but there a few exceptions to there, as well. We went to the Memorial Day tent sale with the intention to trade in my Corolla I bought from them several years ago...we spoke with several sales reps we just weren't vining with at all. In fact, we sat down with a manager for Kerry to see what kind of deal we could get, and he gave us the runaround and wasn't very nice at all, so we got up and started walking to our car, until a sales rep named Mike Fayson, stopped what he was doing when he saw us and immediately fixed the issue we were having with the manager. It was fantastic from there. We got our car traded for the vehicle we wanted, at a deal we were more than happy with. In fact, we had such a good experience with him and we were so happy with the real, we literally came back to the tent sale the next day, found him and traded in our other vehicle...again, for a deal we were beyond happy with. Mike Fayson is extremely knowledgeable and fair and he's the FIRST car sales rep I've ever dealt with in all my years of buying cars that left me with a feeling of pure joy after my purchase..instead of that bittersweet feeling of having a new cars, but at a price you just didn't want to pay. I can't go forward with this review without mentioning the finance guy, Mike (I don't know his last name). He didn't go on and on trying to sell us service plans we didn't need or want. The paperwork was short and simple and smooth. The whole experience was stellar on BOTH days and I never knew you could drive off a dealership lot feeling 100% happy!!!! If you want to buy a Toyota at Kerry, Mike Fayson is the guy to go to. Don't go there without asking for him!!! If by chance you ever read this, thank you, Mike, for making our experience so freakin celebration worthy that we came back to do it again the next day, and got the same experience!!! My husband and I will refer EVERYONE to YOU!!!!

Mike (in finance)

NewVan
5/21/2015

"Purchased a Used Sienna"

WE had several VERY BAD experiences with Kerry Toyota new cars about 22 years ago. We have sworn to never go there again. We happened to be driving by so we stopped in one evening at the used lot just to look at Siennas, and Todd Adldler was wonderful. He was not pushy, very laid back and helpful. So, we decided to give Kerry another try. We would have liked to get more on our trade in, but everyone was very helpful and pleasant and we would buy, at least from the used car side, of Kerry Toyota again !!!!

Reviews of John Sandlin