Kerry Toyota

Justin Miley, New Car Sales, Kerry Toyota

Justin Miley

New Car Sales

February 24, 2017

"Used vehicle purchased "

- kayworkman11

I went to Kerry Toyota to look for a vehicle & we were greeted by Rob. He took care of everything i wanted. Asked & answered every question. He was great! I would recommend him to anyone! I will definently always remember the great customer service he provided me.

January 09, 2017

"Best car buying experience ever."

- Bigtruckguy

I've bought many cars over the years and I've had some bad experiences, not so at Kerry toyota. Dan Borlo helped me through the process of buying my new truck and he did an amazing job! When I buy my next vehicle it will be at Kerry toyota.

January 04, 2017

"Thorough and stress free"

- TraumaDee

I would recommend Kerry Toyota. I was treated with respect, communication was great. I experienced a stress free experience which is unheard of when buying a vehicle.