Kerry Toyota

Steve Aldridge, Used Car Sales, Kerry Toyota

Steve Aldridge

Used Car Sales

January 09, 2017

"Best car buying experience ever."

- Bigtruckguy

I've bought many cars over the years and I've had some bad experiences, not so at Kerry toyota. Dan Borlo helped me through the process of buying my new truck and he did an amazing job! When I buy my next vehicle it will be at Kerry toyota.

January 04, 2017

"Thorough and stress free"

- TraumaDee

I would recommend Kerry Toyota. I was treated with respect, communication was great. I experienced a stress free experience which is unheard of when buying a vehicle.

October 06, 2016

"Extremely enjoyable. Excellent product/Excellent dealership."

- Bucknutz

When I drive my Toyota I can feel the integrity / quality. The dealership embodies that same spirit. I love the cleanliness, updated feel the dealership has to it. From the quiet / peace room ( I think it's called ) to the waiting room it feels like a cool place to hang out and meet fellow owners of this great world renowned brand.