Key Cadillac Oldsmobile

Snell Motors

Ryan Auto Mall

Pacy Erck
4/22/2015

"Love My Cadillac Dealership"

Key is fast to respond to every need I have about my car. I have often driven in and they have fixed the issue immediately. I am always given fun and upmost respectful treatment. I have fun when I go, so I love going, regardless if there is a problem with my car. Key makes it easy for me to continue my day by giving me a great rental car while my is being fixed. I find them fast and efficient and most of all the staff is right there to answer my questions and concerns.

Mary, Dan, Mike

Karen B.
4/07/2015

"Treated like a second rate citizen!"

My parent's have purchased 3 Cadillac's from Key Cadillac in MN. They always had high praise for the dealership. I have owned 2 Cadillac's myself and have used their service before. My parent's and myself always felt that their repairs were very expensive, but we realized that Cadillac repairs can run high. I've never had an issue until today. My husband purchased a 2001 Cadillac Eldorado (with front wheel drive) "just for fun" to drive in Minnesota during the winters. Earlier today, he brought it into service to ask a mechanic a question and to see if they thought they could fix an issue. What he experienced is shameful. He was treated like a second rate citizen. I am yet to find out who the "Service" person is, but I will find out. Randy Papke was helpful, but when he asked if he could speak to a mechanic, the response he received from the other service person was, "I'm not going to pull one of my mechanics off the floor for someone who drives a car like that!" You have to be joking. You don't know him, or what he can or can't afford. Is this how they treat people who come in there casual? My husband retired at 55 and now dresses very casual. He is from Florida and wanted a winter car. He found a 2001 mint condition Cadillac Eldorado with 40,0000 miles, it was driven by a pilot who had stored it year round. Even if he had driven in there with a 1980 Cadillac, a neon, or a mule, does that give your service team the right to treat him with such utter disrespect? NEVER! Shame on you Key Cadillac for how you treated my husband. I will do everything in my power to make sure everyone is aware of how my husband was treated. I can guarantee my parent's and I won't be back! One other thing to note to readers of this post... don't waste your time writing a review on their website... they monitor and delete anything that they don't like.

louh123
12/03/2011

"all the help were very helpful and friendly and I would..."

all the help were very helpful and friendly and I would deal with them again. The showroom and the entire building was clean and well kept.

Kristian