Key Hyundai of Milford

566 Bridgeport Ave,
Milford, Connecticut 06460
Key Hyundai of Milford Info
About Key Hyundai of Milford

I'm Jill Merriam, your Dealer For The People® at Key Hyundai of Milford and I want to personally thank you for visiting Key Hyundai, CT's best Hyundai dealer (in my humble opinion!) for your nicer, newer car. Key Hyundai pledges to be a solution provider, and work hard to provide our customers exactly what they need at a price they can afford. Our staff is specifically educated to be solution providers, not salesmen, and you'll find friendly, respectful folks here ready to listen to your needs and provide the solutions to make your life easier. And once you have your nicer, newer car, we pledge to help keep your vehicle safe and fun to drive for as long as you want to drive that car. If you ever need anything at all, please don't hesitate to write me at jillcares@keycars.com.

About Key Hyundai of Milford Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Drive Worry Free at Key
1,493 Dealership Reviews
Vielka S Reinoso
8/28/2016

"The Car of my Dreams (Hyundai Elantra 2017)"

Daniel Vargas, Best Salesperson in Key Hyundai of Milford. My Father and I are glad to have found someone who found exactly what we were looking for. Key Hyundai should give him an award of the best salesperson of that dealer who treat all Hispanics how we expect to be treated. Thank You Daniel. Reinoso's Fam :)

Brian Carr

"Dan Vargas"

I would rate this dealership and salesperson a 10 out of 10. Dan Vargas was very instrumental in making sure I got the deal I needed and was very fair. He helped me get a loaner when I found out that my new vehicle had a recall and was 100% customer satisfaction. I will most definitely buy from Key Hyundai again and know that if I need help, Dan will be there to assist and is very loyal to his customers. Loyalty is a two way street and most places drop you like a bad habit after the deal is done. Thanks to Dan Vargas and Key Hyundai for making this a great experience and I am a very satisfied customer. GREAT JOB! - Brian Carr

krb516

"A Miracle "

Maher Tinawi and the staff that assisted me today are miracle worker. When I walked into Key Hyundai, I just knew I needed a car. I didn't have much hope that I would be approved for a loan that I could afford, but somehow I left being approved for 2016 loan. I will forever be grateful for the people of Key Hyundai.

kmorrissey

"Meant To Be"

My father always wanted to me lease a Hyundai. After his passing, I was extremely nervous about my first leasing experience. Being a girl on a car lot can be intimidating. John was absolutely amazing. He walked me through all my options, spent a lot of time explaining all the benefits of leasing and got me into the car I wanted while keeping me inside of my budget. I cannot begin to say thank you enough to him for his time and effort working with me to get my new Tucson. He made me comfortable throughout the process, even though I was a nervous wreck. His customer service was above and beyond what was necessary and it was appreciated immensely. I would recommend John Tripodi to help anyone looking to buy or lease a car.

Mmarie567
8/26/2016

"Staff very helpful, pleasant experience! "

I went to a couple other dealerships besides Key hyundai and the staff was not wanting to do business with me it seemed, so when i went to Key hyundai i was pleased with the friendly staff but most importantly my sales guy John. He was very knowledgeable and took his time to go through the whole car with me. He helped me get a car that both my father and i are happy with and at a great price!

lpdrish

"Excellent and Courteous"

I enjoyed my experience here. I wasn't rushed, the salesman went above and beyond to help me get the car that was right for me. Even though my credit wasn't as good as I would have liked it to be, they were able to get me into the kind of car that I wanted.

Cannot remember the gentleman's name in the finance dept that filled out the paperwork.

Jackie.samone
8/25/2016

"Amazing !"

I recieved the best customer service imaginable. I would definitely recommend all my family and friends. I left satisfied and with the car of my dreams.

kmaher318
8/25/2016

"Alan Redman and Mitford gold star team!"

I have already told many people about my great experience with key Mitford! I bought my last accent at key but, 13 plus years ago and funny as it may be... it was from Alan Redman as well, great guy, great salesperson, knows his product inside and out which makes answering questions for me! He introduced me to all the staff the two times I was there, everyone was friendly and extremely helpful as well! Key Hyundai Mitford has a definite gold star team! I will be back!!!

Can't remember all one than

btangredi
8/23/2016

"In and Out"

Enjoy shopping for a car here. I explain my needs, and they seem to be met each time. We talk, we laugh, and a stressful event, is made.more enjoyable.

cbrelsford
8/23/2016

"Elantra"

Our experience with Key Hyundai and our sales rep Francisco was better than we could have thought. We needed a newer vehicle and the sales team and finance went above and beyond to get us into a vehicle FAR better than we thought we could have gotten.

Francisco Zempoalteca