Key Hyundai of Milford

Key Hyundai of Milford

Call
Key Hyundai of Milford Info
About Key Hyundai of Milford

I'm Jill Merriam, your Dealer For The People® at Key Hyundai of Milford and I want to personally thank you for visiting Key Hyundai, CT's best Hyundai dealer (in my humble opinion!) for your nicer, newer car. Key Hyundai pledges to be a solution provider, and work hard to provide our customers exactly what they need at a price they can afford. Our staff is specifically educated to be solution providers, not salesmen, and you'll find friendly, respectful folks here ready to listen to your needs and provide the solutions to make your life easier. And once you have your nicer, newer car, we pledge to help keep your vehicle safe and fun to drive for as long as you want to drive that car. If you ever need anything at all, please don't hesitate to write me at jillcares@keycars.com.

About Key Hyundai of Milford Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Drive Worry Free at Key

"Professional, Friendly, Low presssure"

Recently purchased a used late model replacement vehicle. This was an unplanned purchase due to a major engine failure of an older existing SUV which I have owned for a very long time. My wife and I were greeted by Wayne Murray who put us at ease, helped us focus on a solution o or problem and select a a car that matched our immediate needs. He then brought the remainder of his team, Peter & Rami who walked us through the entire purchase process in a friendly, efficient manner. Overall, a very comfortable, refreshing experience.

Wayne Murray

"Great car buying experience!"

I recently purchased a new vehicle at Key Hyundai. Scott Vogel in the sales department was great to work with. He took the time to understand what I was looking for and helped me choose a great Santa Fe. Very knowledgeable -- knew the car inside and out and explained all the features without coming off as pushy. Scott was easygoing and saw to it that the entire process went smoothly.

"Awesome Experience!"

Key Hyundai of Milford is truly a great place to purchase a vehicle. The atmosphere is welcoming and friendly, and not to mention the customer service is commendable. The sales person I worked with (Laqwaun Butler), was very helpful. He was very professional and knowledgeable, he also tried best to assist me in anyway that he could. Laqwan was not only knowledgeable his sense of humor and compassion for the consumer was much appreciated. I have recommended this dealer to many persons and I will continue to do so. - Laketa

"Friendliest, Understanding Dealer "

This was my FIRST time buying a car by myself. I had no idea what to expect. I was greeted by the Sales Manager who introduced me to Scott who immediately put me at ease and assured me that he would help me find the car I had in mind and would answer all my questions. I'm sure I asked some silly questions, but at NO time did Scott make me feel like I was "just a silly woman". He patiently answered all my questions, making sure I understood everything. Before I knew it, I was driving home in my new car!! I can't say enough about Scott's professionalism...the BEST customer service ever!! I have been praising Key Hyundai and Scott ever since!! You can be sure I will be a repeat customer. Thank you Key Hyundai and a special thanks to Scott....

"amazing"

Michael B. was a pleasure to work with. He was very helpful, knowledgeable and very very friendly. He helped us get a great deal on our new car. I would and certainly will recommend him in a heart beat to anyone I knew who needs a car. Thanks so much Michael!!! Kathy and Roger of Fairfield

"love key hyundai"

Had a great experience at key hyundai. Went to other dealers and non of them could give me a good price and some of them were rude. I went to key hyundai and met the nicest sales guy and he helped me out alot. I love my car! I would definitely go there again.

"Very helpful, friendly, and convienent"

Michael was very helpful and extremely friendly. He was able to help me save a lot of money and gave me a great deal on my new car! Excellent, excellent customer service and was very helpful with getting the papers signed by my mother when she was not able to make it down to the dealership. He gave the best customer service I have ever received from a car dealership in all my times of car shopping. Very hard, dedicated, and helpful worker

"AMAZING! FRIENDLY! ABOVE AND BEYOND!"

I came in for an oil change on my current Sonata and left with a new 2015 Sonata..I worked with Kevin Reyes and he was AMAZING!!! Went way above and beyond to help my husband and myself get into our new car which we LOVE! if you need a salesman to go to at Key then go straight to Kevin, he will work with u and ur individual situation to help.

"Great Experience"

An incredible sales experience. Dan and the whole team were absolutely amazing. I recommend Key to anyone looking for a car and restoring your credit

"Definitely Recommend"

After pricing a lease for a Honda Fit in Milford, CT, we went down the road to price the Hyundai Elantra SE. We were paired with Daniel Vargas, a sales representative. He promised us to work out leasing terms to answer our financial needs. With the aid of Anthony Walker who was the manager they worked out terms which far better than the terms Honda offered us. We found out that also that as far as ride, power, and comfort, and extras, the Elantra offered us much more than the Honda. We had not planned to walk out with a car that day, however the professionalism and determination by both Daniel Vargas and Anthony Walker to work out a leasing deal between us to both our advantages persuaded us. Would definitely recommend this dealership.

Reviews of Daniel Vargas