Key Hyundai of Milford

566 Bridgeport Ave,
Milford, Connecticut 06460
Key Hyundai of Milford Info
About Key Hyundai of Milford

I'm Jill Merriam, your Dealer For The People® at Key Hyundai of Milford and I want to personally thank you for visiting Key Hyundai, CT's best Hyundai dealer (in my humble opinion!) for your nicer, newer car. Key Hyundai pledges to be a solution provider, and work hard to provide our customers exactly what they need at a price they can afford. Our staff is specifically educated to be solution providers, not salesmen, and you'll find friendly, respectful folks here ready to listen to your needs and provide the solutions to make your life easier. And once you have your nicer, newer car, we pledge to help keep your vehicle safe and fun to drive for as long as you want to drive that car. If you ever need anything at all, please don't hesitate to write me at jillcares@keycars.com.

About Key Hyundai of Milford Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Drive Worry Free at Key
1,419 Dealership Reviews
Alexander Hart
6/30/2016

"Wonderful experience with buying my first car!"

Firas was an expert on everything regarding the Genesis that I had come in to view. He was able to answer all of my questions as I was debating between the Genesis and another brand. I was able to finance even though I have no credit history at all, and I am leaving today with my brand new Hyundai Genesis!

lea.nyren
6/30/2016

"Good service"

Very pleased with the entire experience, we ended up with a car we're very happy with. Francisco took very good care of us. We did end up paying way more of a down payment than we expected or wanted but this doesn't reflect on him.

sarahnfrankie
6/29/2016

"Excellent Service"

We came into Key Hyundai on Monday nightt after my car basically died that day. Daniel took care of us and got me into a Hyundai Santa Fe lease within 2 hours. I was beyond pleased with the service we received, Daniel was very helpful, accommodating and knowledgeable. Both Laqwan and Daniel worked with us to get us a price per month that we were happy with. Daniel ended up staying late to help us drive away that night and invited us back a few days later to spend more time with us about the features the car offers. I couldn't ask for a better experience.

Laqwan Butler

brown_eyed_twinkie
6/28/2016

"Excellent Service"

Michael was an excellent salesman to work with. I told him exactly what kind of car I wanted, and he showed it to me without trying to sell me something else. He worked very diligently to get the price down to where I wanted, and I went home with a brand new car thanks to him. I am definitely recommending Michael to other people.

Donna2016
6/28/2016

"Happy customer"

I love my new Hyundai Tuscon. It looks great and Key Hyundai had it shining bright when I came to pick it up. I would recommend the Hyundai product and Key Hyundai to deal with. They are friendly and easy to work with. When I did not know what to do they took over and kindly guided me through the process. Dan Vargas was my sales person and he was knowledgeable and friendly. I would definitely use this dealership again. Just one criticism.....they need a better designed entrance and exit.

LTHigh2016
6/26/2016

"Very Happy Customer"

I brought my mother here to shop for a new car and the experience was great. Our sales rep was very nice, friendly and easy to work with. We were very happy with the car with test drove and the deal we walked away with. Thanks again!

Edreardon86
6/23/2016

"THE place to purchase your car"

When I arrived at Key Hyundai I was greeted right away. It was a very pleasant experience. And I wasn't forced into getting a car that I didn't want. I will definitely recommend this dealership to a friend.

deanajohnson98
6/23/2016

"HAPPY CUSTOMER"

All I can say about this dealership is YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!! Michael Bennett is a ROCK STAR and Key Hyundai of Milford is lucky to have him!

old moe
6/22/2016

"Very helpful without being overbearing"

Dan understood what we wanted, had to show us only one as it fitted our needs completely, was able to negotiate the cost we were willing to pay, was very patient explaining and re-explaining the technology

jw12bd
6/21/2016

"Good experiences"

Good experience. Hope that all other contact goes well. Looking forward to a long association with this dealership, especially the service dept. hoping my license plate will be ready soon.

1 - 10 of 1,419 results