Key Hyundai of Milford

566 Bridgeport Ave,
Milford, Connecticut 06460
Key Hyundai of Milford Info
About Key Hyundai of Milford

I'm Jill Merriam, your Dealer For The People® at Key Hyundai of Milford and I want to personally thank you for visiting Key Hyundai, CT's best Hyundai dealer (in my humble opinion!) for your nicer, newer car. Key Hyundai pledges to be a solution provider, and work hard to provide our customers exactly what they need at a price they can afford. Our staff is specifically educated to be solution providers, not salesmen, and you'll find friendly, respectful folks here ready to listen to your needs and provide the solutions to make your life easier. And once you have your nicer, newer car, we pledge to help keep your vehicle safe and fun to drive for as long as you want to drive that car. If you ever need anything at all, please don't hesitate to write me at jillcares@keycars.com.

About Key Hyundai of Milford Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Drive Worry Free at Key
1,260 Dealership Reviews
Ajnuraxagi
2/06/2016

"Friendlies and easiest experience! "

Amazing service let us start with that! I pulled in a '05 Kia Optima and left in a '16 hyundai Tucson. As soon as I pulled out in front of the dealership I was greated by Mr. Maher he reassured me that I had gone to the right place! Sat inside and he asked me what I wanted. I told him that I was only interested in one specific vehicle. He then proceeded me what I look for in a vehicle and the colors that I liked. He then told me he would pick something out for me based on my needs. Low and behold he brought out the most beautiful vehicle I have ever seen or could dream of. Staff started on the credit process as I went to test drive my vehicle. Everyone was very reassuring as I was nervous about my average credit but no astablishment. Everyone really worked hard to get me a good deal and for that I appreciate them! I have been turned down by different dealers but not at this place. I recommend everyone and anyone that is looking for a vehicle new or used. These people were very professional and reassuring. Totally recommend this place to anyone!!! Thank you all so much I could seriously write sentences upon sentences explaining why anyone should choose this place but when it comes down to it this dealership does not blind side you with anything and works with you until you are completely satisfied. And for everyone that is unsure on who to choose to work for you-hands down choose Maher. He is beyond professional and will fight tooth and nail to choose what is best for you and your situation!!!! Thank you Key Hyundai for making my first new car purchase amazing!:)

jones, stella70
2/04/2016

"Daniel Vargar extremely helpful, honest and patient."

I came into Hyundai looking to purchase a vehicle and Daniel Vargas was my salesman. I found him to be extremely helpful and patient, not pushy. I was extremely impressed with his honesty and diligence. I felt blessed to have him as my salesman.

amanda tesla
2/03/2016

"Alan Rudman is the best !"

Alan Rudman is such an amazing sales man and even an amazing coworker.  When I first started working at Key Hyundai he helped me get out of my 2012 Kia Sportage and into a nicer newer 2015 Hyundai Elantra. I was in love with the car although I didn’t really drive it, until now. Just over a week ago my fiancé came in and worked with Alan again and was sold on a 2016 Hyundai Elantra. He loves the vehicle because he can call it “his”. Alan is such a wonderful person inside in out. I love his conversations and how he treats his customers. He goes out of his way to make customers happy, he sure did for me and I appreciate everything he has done for my fiancé and I to get into nicer newer vehicles. He always checks up, and lets us know to call him if anything happens. He is truly the best !!  Also Anthony, Laqwan, Maurice and Manny were amazing with everything in this car buying experience. I am grateful for the service I had as a car buyer at Key Hyundai and I am more grateful for being a part of the “Key Hyundai Team”.

miles.stone
2/02/2016

"First Car-Buying Experience Was Very Positive!"

Dan Vargas made my experience at Key Hyundai of Milford very positive, especially considering this was my first time buying a car. My first impression of Dan was that he was very personable, as he greeted me and my family with a handshake and a smile. Throughout the day, this impression was proven correct. Dan wasn't trying to make a sale, he was trying to make my first car-buying experience comfortable - and he succeeded. He wasn't pushing deals and he gave me plenty of time to discuss the decision with my parents. He was honest and up-front, something I respected. My parents were very impressed with Dan. This was the first and only dealership of the day. The first car Dan showed me was the first car we test-drove; I was certain that this was the car I wanted. I would recommend this dealership to anyone, and I would highly recommend Dan as the salesman!

amhandyman

"Amazing employees "

Everyone was very friendly and very helpful. We are very happy with our purchase. We will defiantly recommend Key Hyundai of Milford to friends and family. We appreciate all the work and effort all the employees made. Thank you so much.

LDELISSER71

"Satisfaction guarantee "

Never thought we will walk out with the brand new car, but the team made it happen! We receive 10 years bumper to bumper warranty and 2 sets of tires. Nothing can beat that!!

Jackson13
2/02/2016

"Easy, helpful, car buying "

I did not know exactly what I wanted but dragos help me figure it out, left with a newer car the same day at a great price.

joy9309

"everything was great"

I came in with credit issues and walled out with a new car. Mike was great and very kind I will send him more business thanks mike

liz Tunstall

"a very great job"

My name is David brown I was searching for a car and I had bad credit so I was listening to the radio about key hyundai dealer for the people well they where right I had the best of spirits ever I talk to a wonderful sales lady her name was liz Tunstall and she did everything just right what a great team of people working at key hyundai I will be recommending to all of my friends if you need a car key hyundai is the place to go and thank you again liz Tunstall great job

DavidZ&Nic
2/01/2016

"What a breath of fresh air"

Mike Bennett, went above and beyond our expectations from a car salesman. We were jammed up pretty good with non-existent credit. I went in expecting to be turned away, thankfully that was not the case. Mike has gained a customer for life in me. At no point did Mike attempt to "sell" us a car. We told him what we were looking for and he did more than accommodate us. Thank you very much Mike

1 - 10 of 1,260 results