Read Reviews Key Hyundai of Milford

Bentley McCoySales Consultant23 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Key Hyundai of Milford

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Key Hyundai of Milford has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Key Hyundai of Milford

I'm Jill Merriam, your Dealer For The PeopleĀ® at Key Hyundai of Milford and I want to personally thank you for visiting Key Hyundai, CT's best Hyundai dealer (in my humble opinion!) for your nicer, newer car. Key Hyundai pledges to be a solution provider, and work hard to provide our customers exactly what they need at a price they can afford.

Our staff is specifically educated to be solution providers, not salesmen, and you'll find friendly, respectful folks here ready to listen to your needs and provide the solutions to make your life easier. And once you have your nicer, newer car, we pledge to help keep your vehicle safe and fun to drive for as long as you want to drive that car.

If you ever need anything at all, please don't hesitate to write me at jillcares@keycars.com.

Our Location

"Enjoyable experience"

jubafld
8/29/2014 11:39:56 AM

My Review Of Key Hyundai of Milford:

I really enjoyed the service given to me at Key Hyundai of Milford. All the sales people were friendly, helpful, and attentive. My salesman Michael Bennett walked me through the process and answered all my questions. He helped me find the vehicle that I love! I will definitely recommend Key Hyundai to my friends and family.

Twitter
"Mike Bennett was an excellent salesman with a personal touch"

buddyhine
8/29/2014 10:30:04 AM

Peter SellPeter Sell
Anthony WalkerAnthony Walker

My Review Of Key Hyundai of Milford:

Mike Bennett made me feel comfortable when shopping for a car. He showed me a couple cars for the exact dollar amount I could afford. He then went over a bunch of different scenarios and expressed that if I didn't like the car we can always go back out and keep looking so there was never any real pressure. He kept me happy by getting my monthly payment down to a number I could afford and giving me the freedom to decide on whether or not to keep the deal. Peter and Anthony worked really hard to find me that bank to finance me and helped in getting that payment to where I needed it to be. Thanks guys. Mike good luck on your fantasy football draft!!

Twitter
"Just Bought Used 2012 Sonata"

ajmjr1967
8/28/2014 9:34:23 AM

My Review Of Key Hyundai of Milford:

Daniel Vargas greeted my wife and I when we were shopping for a used car. He had great patients, and let us test drive several cars. Once we picked the one we liked he worked very hard to help us negotiate a price that we could afford which sealed the deal on our 2012 Sonata!! Thanks Daniel, he puts the buyer 1st!!

Twitter
"New Hyundai Santa Fe Sport purchase"

markwirth
8/27/2014 6:34:20 PM

Maurice MoodyMaurice Moody
Manny RodriguezManny Rodriguez

My Review Of Key Hyundai of Milford:

We own a Sonata and an Elantra and decided it was time to upgrade to a larger vehicle. We wanted to trade in our Sonata for a Hyundai SUV. We worked with Michael Bennett who was extremely friendly, helpful and professional. He was not like a stereotypical car salesman. He listened to what our needs were and made a recommendation based on that. His recommendation was in line with what I was looking for. We test drove the vehicle and he presented us with pricing on the new vehicle as well as the trade-in value of my Sonata. I thought both were extremely fair so we sealed the deal and now I'm a new Santa Fe Sport owner. If you're looking to buy a new Hyundai vehicle, be sure to ask for Mike.
I also want to mention that Manny in the Service department is also a great guy. When we've brought our cars into Service, he has always gone above and beyond to help us. Everyone we've had to work with at the dealership has treated us right.

"Excellent experience"

SDana98
8/25/2014 10:03:05 AM

My Review Of Key Hyundai of Milford:

I walked into Key Hyundai of Milford expecting to purchase a preowned car. As soon as me and my sister enter the sales office we were greeted with excellent customer service by Mr. Vargas. He guided me through the whole car buying process with no hassle at all. Thanks to Mr. Vargas iam the proud owner of a 2014 Hyundai Elantra.

Twitter
"My family thanks you Michael Bennett!"

Hxrivera
8/25/2014 9:57:17 AM

My Review Of Key Hyundai of Milford:

I purchased my Hyundai Tiburon coupe in 2006 from Key Hyundai in Bridgeport, CT. Since then I've gained a wife, a 5 year old daughter and a 7 month old son. It was time for a family man's vehicle. I reached out to Key Hyundai of Milford via email for a quote on a Santa Fe Sport. Within minutes of my email I had received a response and from there on the process was simple and convenient. I met Michael Bennett that evening. He was courteous and very professional. Not only did he assist me in finding the PERFECT vehicle for my family and my BUDGET but he did it in a manner where I always felt very comfortable. Before I knew it I was driving off the lot with my new Santa Fe Sport and my family couldn't be any happier. If you are in need of a new car contact Key Hyundai of Milford and ask for Michael Bennett. Thank you Mike! I look forward to a continued business relationship at your establishment!

Twitter
"Dan Vargas goes above and beyond, truly a solution provider!"

ctfit2012
8/22/2014 3:52:18 PM

Rami Abou Al LabanRami Abou Al Laban
Alex OrtizAlex Ortiz
Peter SellPeter Sell

My Review Of Key Hyundai of Milford:

I needed a new car and had been to a handful of other dealerships but did not have a good experience nor find the right vehicle until I decided to come to Key Hyundai and met Dan Vargas. From the moment I walked in the door he took great care of me and showed me several options in my price range. This man has the patience of a saint and will do whatever it takes to find a solution, going above and beyond to take care of the customer. Dan has gone out of his way to pick me up at the train station and drop me off (twice!) before I purchased my car and he even called me on his personal cell on his day off to make sure I was properly taken care of and 100% satisfied. Even though the first vehicle I intended to purchase did not work out, Dan did not give up but in fact helped find me a replacement used vehicle that turned out even better than I expected and helped me to negotiate the best deal! At first I liked him because he was from NY but after this experience I truly respect him because he is a stand up guy who will go the distance not only to sell a car but to help get you back on track and moving up in life. Dan you are my hero, and I wish you were family! Thank you!!!

"s.crisanti@att.net"

scrisanti
8/22/2014 12:35:38 PM

Daniel Vargas

My Review Of Key Hyundai of Milford:

We were very happy with customer service as soon as we walked through the door. Very pleasant and very professional. We were able to find a car to fit our needs and budget thanks to the help we received. We would definitely shop there again and tell others. Thank you Daniel Vargas for being a great customer service person with a great personality. Purchase August 21, 2014.

Twitter
"Thank You Michael Bennett!"

jjy4
8/21/2014 7:42:26 PM

My Review Of Key Hyundai of Milford:

Every employee at Key Hyundai of Milford delivers excellent service but Michael Bennett.. absolutely outstanding. Not only is he professional but he makes a personal connection as well. Mike made what seemed to be impossible become a dream come true for us. Any business we have in the future will definitely be with him. Thank you for everything!

"I like Mike!"

Elevate4
8/20/2014 3:28:20 PM

Rami Abou Al LabanRami Abou Al Laban
Maurice MoodyMaurice Moody

My Review Of Key Hyundai of Milford:

Bought my 2014 Tucson in July. Mike Bennett was wonderful to work with .... Professional, friendly and knowledgeable. His post sale follow up has been terrific. I could not ask for a better sales experience when dealing with him, Maurice one of the sales managers and the reception and service staff was top notch! I've already recommended 2 people to them! Love my car and really happy I went to Key Hyundai!

Reviews 11-20 >>