Key Hyundai of Milford

566 Bridgeport Ave,
Milford, Connecticut 06460
Key Hyundai of Milford Info
About Key Hyundai of Milford

I'm Jill Merriam, your Dealer For The People® at Key Hyundai of Milford and I want to personally thank you for visiting Key Hyundai, CT's best Hyundai dealer (in my humble opinion!) for your nicer, newer car. Key Hyundai pledges to be a solution provider, and work hard to provide our customers exactly what they need at a price they can afford. Our staff is specifically educated to be solution providers, not salesmen, and you'll find friendly, respectful folks here ready to listen to your needs and provide the solutions to make your life easier. And once you have your nicer, newer car, we pledge to help keep your vehicle safe and fun to drive for as long as you want to drive that car. If you ever need anything at all, please don't hesitate to write me at jillcares@keycars.com.

About Key Hyundai of Milford Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Drive Worry Free at Key
smarino542
4/18/2015

"Fantastic experience at Key Hyundai of Milford"

Bought a new car today. Wonderful experience with Andre and maher. They were absolutely first rate! Would recommend Key Hyundai without ant reservations whatsoever. A delight dealing with both Andre and Maher and we will definitely be back for service on our car as well as hoping to purchase another new car next year! Thank you for a wonderful experience!

charlise

"Great Experience"

I recently leased a new Hyundai Elantra from Key Hyundai of Milford. Laqwan was my salesperson and he did a great job. He was informative and cheerful. Not the typical pushy salesperson you sometimes expect when looking to buy a vehicle. I appreciate the laid back approach to sales and letting the car speak for itself. I didn't have much of a down payment but had my 10 year old Toyota as a trade in. I always expect to go in and negotiate, it's unrealistic to think you will get the best deal without negotiating a price. I explained what I can afford and what I expect for my trade in and they gave me a fair deal with low payments. Good job guys!

funnyfacewife

"Great Experience "

My husband and I went just looking and seeing what we may qualify for, Scott D. was able to help and not only did we qualify but we drove home in Brand new car, not a used car. He was even able to grant our wish for Manual Transmission!

jjmac01
4/14/2015

"Great Experience"

The experience was very helpful - I was able to get the car I wanted a lot faster than I expected The salesman was very helpful in answering the question that I had. I would come back when I need another new car

lezmom39

"Wonderful!!"

I went to look and Francisco got me to open up and tell him what I was looking for. Then he found it gave me all the benefits of it and made a deal I could not refuse. He was great friendly funny and knowledgeable.

Ernie Foito

"Excellent experience "

This is the second Sonata I purchased from this dealership. The service is excellent and the service people very friendly. While there for my scheduled service, at which time I was due for new tires which are free at this dealership, I spoke with Alan Rudman, Sales Rep, who is extremely professional, informative and friendly. He explained how much my 2011 had changed verses the 2015. Alan convinced me to take a drive and presented me with a very attractive trade-in deal on the best car I have ever owned. Working with Alan proved to be a total win!

tricia38

"EXCELLENT SERVICE"

Francisco made it easy to purchase my new car! I can't say enough about how professional and caring he truly is! He didn't just care about making a SALE, he cared about ME!!!And that made all the DIFFERENCE. Thank you FRANCISCO!

Law1015
4/07/2015

"Really grateful"

This Is My first lease with Hyundai and Daniel Vargas made everyrhing On his end To run it really smoothly. Thank you very much for being so nice, kind, patient, friendly, explicit. Daniel, you are simply the best! God bless you !!

buddy2006
4/05/2015

" OUR BEAUTIFUL NEW HYUNDAI ELANTRA LIMITED 2015"

we are returning customers we had a great experience back in august 2014, when we purchase a kia sportage 2013so we decided to go again to the same dealer and we are very satisfied with the service we recived Dan Vargas was excellent friendly and with a beautiful smile always as a representative for key hyundai he is the best ,knowlegeable very professional and respecful and that says a lot about a person whe you are making a big investment. overall we are very satisfied. the only thing that we found kind of weired was that we purchase a used vehicle in 2014 and we recived our fist oil changes free because we were recomended by my sister , and now that we made an investement on our fist new vehichle ever we decided to returne to the same dealership we don't get anything ,we think we should because we are returnig customers at least a few free oil changes. but other than that our experince was great........................Miguel and Zulma Verdejo THANK YOU TO DANNY VARGAS LAQWAN BUTLER MANNY GONZALEZ WONDERFUL PEOPLE.............................

Carol
4/05/2015

"The Boss Must Have Been Out Of Town"

The only reason I gave high marks for Customer Service and Friendliness was because of Maher Tinawi who helped me with the final process of buying out the lease on my 2013 Elantra. He was the only person who approached me to find out if I needed assistance (Rami had customers in his office and was behind a closed door at the time). There were several other personnel in the front who were standing around chatting with each other, on their cell phones or singing. When I leased my car 3 years ago the atmosphere was congenial and business like. This time around it looked like there was a party going on. I was disappointed with all the loud talking and singing. At one point I had to be on the phone with my insurance company and the background noise in the dealership was so loud that I had to start shouting on the phone. I think someone needs to do Undercover Boss and get the place back in line.

Reviews of Daniel Vargas