Key Hyundai of Milford

Showroom Hours: 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM Open Now

Key Hyundai of Milford

Key Hyundai of Milford Info
About Key Hyundai of Milford

I'm Jill Merriam, your Dealer For The People® at Key Hyundai of Milford and I want to personally thank you for visiting Key Hyundai, CT's best Hyundai dealer (in my humble opinion!) for your nicer, newer car. Key Hyundai pledges to be a solution provider, and work hard to provide our customers exactly what they need at a price they can afford. Our staff is specifically educated to be solution providers, not salesmen, and you'll find friendly, respectful folks here ready to listen to your needs and provide the solutions to make your life easier. And once you have your nicer, newer car, we pledge to help keep your vehicle safe and fun to drive for as long as you want to drive that car. If you ever need anything at all, please don't hesitate to write me at jillcares@keycars.com.

About Key Hyundai of Milford Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Drive Worry Free at Key
Winston
2/28/2015

"my experience was great "

It was indeed a breath of fresh air to see a new look sales team and also to hear that the salesman who sold me my first car was no longer there, my experience with him was so poor that I vowed never to do business with a company who employed sales persons of his kind. Anyway I encountered a young solution provider , Francisco Zempoalteca and his supervisor Anthony Walker who I would like to say are assets to Key Hyundai , they were able to reassure me that I would get top quality service and they were willing to work with me and eventually I was able to purchase my second car, just want to say thank you Francisco and Anthony.

jwedlowe
2/24/2015

"Todd Jones"

Todd was very helpful, personable and considerate in helping me choice my new car at Key Hyundai -He made the experience very comfortable and relax - i did not feel stress out or pressured purchasing my new vehicle - The atmosphere in the dealership was friendly, warm and welcome - i have never felt like that when walking into a car dealership before - what an experience! - i have already recommended a family member to visit Key Hyundai in Milford -Thanks Todd for all your help. i am enjoying my new car!!!!

jocelyn
2/24/2015

"My Car"

My family and I were very happy with the car we walked out with. Within seconds of hearing what I wanted he brought the perfect car. The whole process was great and will definitely recommend anybody who wants to purchase a car to go to Hyundai and ask for Dan Vargas!

Brittany
2/23/2015

"Exceptional customer service"

Andre LaPorte and his counterpart Fransciso provided me with the best customer service I have ever experienced. Andre spent hours finding the right car for me - one that I didn't even know I wanted that ultimately turned out to be perfect. Both Andre and Fransciso made me feel comfortable and informed through out the entire process and went above and beyond to expedite the process and get me approved. I could not be happier with my over all car buying experience at Key Hyundai and will return when it's time for my next vehicle!

the cook
2/23/2015

"Dan Vargas"

I had a great experience at Key Hyundai of Milford CT. Dan Vargas helped me get a car this past weekend. Thanks again Mr. Vargas!

K_thom
2/21/2015

"Great experience. Fast and easy. "

Michael was very nice and professional. He kept conversation moving with all of our questions answered and even making us laugh. Everyone was very friendly!

meli5696
2/18/2015

"Very Friendly group of people, great dealership"

Very friendly group of people from the moment i drove into the parking lot. My sales person Dan Vargas worked very hard for about 5hrs to find me the perfect car and get me the best deal. Dan wasn't pushy and listened to exactly what I said I wanted.

gunga317

"Dan Vargas was GREAT!!"

Dan connected us with a car that was right for us at a good price. He took care of everything and made the whole experience very pleasant. I highly recommend him. Jim and Penny Carter

sheeni1
2/17/2015

"Purchase with a challenge!"

Dan Vargas, Before I shook your hand, I warned you that I was a CHALLENGE one, you then reply with without hesitation that you "love a challenge" I was very pleased and knew then I was in good hands. Not only you show me that you have the skills and experience but also the compassions. You worked with me and follow through the entire process to put me into my brand new 2015 Elantra. THANK YOU VERY MUCH! you not only meet my expectations but SURPASS it. I will highly recommend anyone looking for a car to go see you Dan Vargas at Key Hyndai in Milford, CT. I also wanted to say thank you to all the Hyndai staffs for being so courteous and friendly. God Bless!

VDeLucca11

"2/14 Lease"

This is my third time going to Alan for a new car. He is extremely professional and listens to all my needs, wants and most importantly keeping it to your budget. I would highly recommend Alan Rudmen and Key Hyundai to anyone looking for a new or used car.

Reviews of Daniel Vargas