Key Hyundai of Milford

566 Bridgeport Ave,
Milford, Connecticut 06460
Key Hyundai of Milford Info
About Key Hyundai of Milford

I'm Jill Merriam, your Dealer For The People® at Key Hyundai of Milford and I want to personally thank you for visiting Key Hyundai, CT's best Hyundai dealer (in my humble opinion!) for your nicer, newer car. Key Hyundai pledges to be a solution provider, and work hard to provide our customers exactly what they need at a price they can afford. Our staff is specifically educated to be solution providers, not salesmen, and you'll find friendly, respectful folks here ready to listen to your needs and provide the solutions to make your life easier. And once you have your nicer, newer car, we pledge to help keep your vehicle safe and fun to drive for as long as you want to drive that car. If you ever need anything at all, please don't hesitate to write me at jillcares@keycars.com.

About Key Hyundai of Milford Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Drive Worry Free at Key
1,010 Dealership Reviews
Annie
7/01/2015

"Key Hyundai of Milford review"

Dan Vergas was my sales associate and he was wonderful. Made my buying experience very positive. I would recommend Key Hyundai to any of my friends or family looking for a new vehicle.

VARGAS

ARIES6151563
7/01/2015

"Wow"

Great experience will definitely recommend to others love the car. The customer service was excellent. The cookie s in the mail was good my girlfriend loved them

SAMANDER

Geral103
6/30/2015

"My experience was amazing"

From the moment I spoke with him I knew he was getting a good deal and a amazing car. I didn't know what car I wanted when I first walked in and I came out loving my new car.

crt187

"Great...easy... experience every!"

From when I visited the website to buying a car 3 days later, I must say the Key Hyundai staff was very helpful and straight forward! Great experience all the way around!

JERICHOL545

"Good experience "

My dealer Allen was excellent! Kind, straightforward and honest! He helped me with everything I needed and made me feel comfortable during the process of purchasing my first vehicle! I will definitely recommend him to anyone I send to Key Hyundai!!

RUDMAN

AMANDAKRAFICK

"Purchase"

This was my second time purchasing from Key Hyundai and I would gladly recommend them to everyone! The entire experience was easy and comfortable. The salesmen were knowledgeable, and worked hard to meet my budget.

SCHOCK

Eroberto

"Smooth Experience"

Great Experience with the dealership and the salesman,Dan Vargas was funny, knowledgable and very helpful, Manny helped me purchase it the way I wanted to. My 2nd car from this dealer and I will be back. Thanks Dan

hpauley
6/28/2015

"Great experience "

This dealership had great service with very kind people who help you anyway that they can. Very much appreciate the hard work and encourage other to stop by and check them out

buono729
6/27/2015

"Great Salesperson and Owner"

Scott our salesperson was there to greet us as we walked towards the front door. I and my wife were a little skeptical at first, but we warmed up to him very quickly. Scott went above and beyond to get us what we needed. I test drove more then a half a dozen used cars before I found the one that felt right. He did not hesitate to keep getting HOT cars from the lot, it was about 90* outside. He also bought lunch for us. We lost track of time & my wife had to get to work...my trade in was already in the process of being "CRUSHED".(LOL) Scott drove my wife to work. Above and beyond.

CARDILLO52
6/27/2015

"Wow!"

When I walked into the dealership, I told My sales person Mike that I had had a very negative sales/service experience at Toyota a few years back and after being a loyal Toyota customer for more than 20yrs, I was now looking at different cars. He did not pressure me in any way, answered my questions truthfully and did not try to bait and switch me at any point of our encounter. I loved the Sonata when I took it out for a test run and still remain happy with it. Now...let's see if your service department is as impressive. If so, you may have a new loyal Hyundai owner!

1 - 10 of 1,010 results