Key Hyundai of Milford

566 Bridgeport Ave,
Milford, Connecticut 06460
Key Hyundai of Milford Info
About Key Hyundai of Milford

I'm Jill Merriam, your Dealer For The People® at Key Hyundai of Milford and I want to personally thank you for visiting Key Hyundai, CT's best Hyundai dealer (in my humble opinion!) for your nicer, newer car. Key Hyundai pledges to be a solution provider, and work hard to provide our customers exactly what they need at a price they can afford. Our staff is specifically educated to be solution providers, not salesmen, and you'll find friendly, respectful folks here ready to listen to your needs and provide the solutions to make your life easier. And once you have your nicer, newer car, we pledge to help keep your vehicle safe and fun to drive for as long as you want to drive that car. If you ever need anything at all, please don't hesitate to write me at jillcares@keycars.com.

About Key Hyundai of Milford Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Drive Worry Free at Key
1,446 Dealership Reviews
Camcam
7/26/2016

"My nicer Hyundai "

The representative Mr. Vargas approached me and my husband while we were just browsing at cars. He introduced himself and then we went inside to seek information about a specific car. We were just there to look at cars but the knowledge and friendliness of the representive had an impact on us. We drove out that day in our Hyundai Sonato. Key Hyundai is a cut above the rest.

bbartholomew12
7/26/2016

"2017 Hyundai Elantra"

Scott Vogel was extremely helpful and ensured that our car needs were met. He was very efficient and his follow up is greatly appreciated. I have already referred a friend to him that leased a car this month as well.

mandy808
7/25/2016

"Purchased my Lease"

Maher was personable and knowledgeable. The process of purchasing the vehicle I had been leasing for 3 and 1/2 years was fairly painless. He explained the process well and we worked out some math together. The process took a little longer than I would have liked, but it was a Saturday and I understand it's a busy time. I have been coming to this dealership since 2011 and with a few minor hiccups over the years, I'd have to say they made every attempt to make a satisfied customer. Overall, my experiences have been positive. My only real complaint is that service appointments are pretty pricy. While I was working with Maher on this purchase, my car was being serviced - I paid $83.00 for an oil change and tire rotation... but I also hear that is normal for a dealership. I basically continue the service appointments here because you get free tires for as long as you service your car there, which is convenient.

emily.mccave

"Personalized service"

Mike Bennett at Key Hyundai was extremely helpful and professional. No aggressive tactics and he didn't talk down to me. He worked with me and got me the deal I wanted.

jsvatik

"Scott"

The Best salesperson Ihave ever encountered ...... Scott is a true professional.....I would recommend Key to anyone based on my experience with Scott . Keep up the good work.

janhernandez85

"life changing "

Daniel VARGAS REALLY HELPED ME OUT. HE BROKE EVERYTHING DOWN FOR ME, AND MADE SURE I KNEW EXACTLY WHAT I WAS GETTING FOR MY MONEY. HE WAS EMPATHETIC, UNDERSTANDING and SO WILLING TO HELP ME GET INTO A NEW CAR.I HAVE ALREADY RECOMMENDED 3 PEOPLE TO HIM. Thank you Dan Vargas for getting me into a new car.

lyoungl
7/22/2016

"Good Service"

Kurt and Anthony was very good and straightforward and did not try to sell me anything I did not want . I told then the SUV and extra coverages I wanted and the price range be they made me happy. Went back the next week a purchased another SUV.

Anthony

aembler8
7/21/2016

"Great "

With the sales person my experience was great, speedy and right down to the point of everything I needed and wanted. Coming to get my registration even though it was an hr before closing, everyone seemed more wanting to leave and it was tough because the sales person was out that day. Otherwise I know I would have been in and out of there quick and easy.

Carmen Quinones
7/20/2016

"Awesome Sales Rep.."

I had an awesome experience at Key Hyundai of Milford. I appreciated how the Sales Rep never gave up, he kept trying to get me my loan and made sure I left satisfied with my car buying experience...

bridgeparker
7/19/2016

"Great Customer Service"

This was a good experience for me. I am satisfied with my elantra gt! I will definitely come back to Key Hyundai for all my service needs.

1 - 10 of 1,446 results