Key Hyundai of Milford

Key Hyundai of Milford
Call
Key Hyundai of Milford Info
About Key Hyundai of Milford

I'm Jill Merriam, your Dealer For The People® at Key Hyundai of Milford and I want to personally thank you for visiting Key Hyundai, CT's best Hyundai dealer (in my humble opinion!) for your nicer, newer car. Key Hyundai pledges to be a solution provider, and work hard to provide our customers exactly what they need at a price they can afford. Our staff is specifically educated to be solution providers, not salesmen, and you'll find friendly, respectful folks here ready to listen to your needs and provide the solutions to make your life easier. And once you have your nicer, newer car, we pledge to help keep your vehicle safe and fun to drive for as long as you want to drive that car. If you ever need anything at all, please don't hesitate to write me at jillcares@keycars.com.

About Key Hyundai of Milford Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Drive Worry Free at Key

"Alan Rudman should be salesperson of the year!"

First met Alan 3 years ago when I purchased my Elantra. Needing a larger car, I came back to him at Key only to get the worlds best car and price. I purchased the Tucson and it is fantastic. Alan is incredible and a great person. Honest and always going the extra mile for a customer, I would never buy a car from anyone else. Now, on the car side, Hyundai's are wonderful. In 3 years with my Elantra, I never had a problem or issue with the car. The engine is fantastic and the cars are very well made. I am very excited about the Tucson and I absolutely love driving it.

"Great experience."

My salesman, Mike Bennett was extremely helpful when trying to find me my perfect car! He worked hard for days before I was happy with the numbers and payment options. I couldn't be happier with my first new car (Elantra)!

"Outstanding Customer Service!!!!!"

I traded in my vehicle in search of an upgrade. After years of driving the same vehicle, I figured I earned it! I have had my service done at this dealership for over seven years and have dealt with Ryan Pereiras. When I went in two days ago in search of a new car, I went to see Ryan and he directed me immediately to Alan Rudman. Alan assisted me and he was amazing. He went through the process with so much patience and friendliness. I felt like I was being taken care of by one of my own sons. I felt like he looked out for me and made sure I was not only in a safe car but in a vehicle I was going to enjoy. In the future, I will continue to get my vehicles from this dealership and go straight to Alan each and every time. Thank you so much Alan and all the staff at Key Hyundai of Milford for making this task such a pleasurable one!! - Catherine M. Sullivan

"Excellent experience!"

This was my first time purchasing a Hyundai. My sales guy, Dan Vargas, paid attention to what I was looking for and got me into the perfect car. And Peter Sell was able to come up with a payment plan that worked very well for my budget. Overall, I'm very pleased that I went to Key Hyundai in Milford!

"YES I'M HAPPY"

SO I TOOK MY LEASED SONATA IN TO GET IT SERVICED AND LEFT IN A FINANCED 2015 HYUNDAI TUCSON THANKS TO KEVIN I AM HAPPILY BACK DRIVING A SUV

"Outstanding Service"

Outstanding customer service from the first contact to closing the sale. They went out of their way to make sure I had the car I wanted, and needed.

"EXCELLENT SERVICE THROUGHOUT"

This is my very first time purchasing a vehicle.I explained my financial limitations and all the employees who assisted me went above and beyond to ensure that I found a new vehicle I can afford and was happy to drive out of the dealership with. Special thank you to the one Mr. Daniel Vargas. Your assistance was greatly appreciated.

"We are Happy Customers"

Car Shopping on a screaming hot summer day is not on the top of my fun things to do list. However, the outdoor temperature was nothing compared to the energy generated by "The Dealer for the People's " efforts to provide a pleasant shopping experience that turned into a sale in the first visit. We didn't know what we wanted but because there were so many different types of vehicles available on the lot to look at, we , and anyone, can find something that suits their needs. Despite the burning heat of the day, our "Solutions Provider" took the time to shuffle vehicles around so we could drive cars we were interested in. He also took the time to point out the differences in each until we narrowed down our choices. We found the perfect car and I could go on, but the price negotiation was professional and courteous and met our needs so we concluded why look any further when we are fully satisfied right now. By the way. The manufacturers warranty, the dealership offering free tires if the vehicle is serviced there for regular maintenance can't be beat. Check it out, you won't believe it either.

"Great experience"

Dan was an excellent salesman and answered all of our questions being courteous and kind at the same time. Always asked us if there was anything he could do for us and followed right up on the free remote start installed in the car along with a loaner for our use while waiting.

"Recent car shopping experience"

I was coming up on the end of my lease and was still debating what I wanted to do next. Kevin really listened to what i wanted and what i was looking for in my next vehicle and talked options with me to help me find the best fit. He was super friendly and outgoing making the overall experience a lot more comfortable and enjoyable. Manny was also great! I probably asked him a million questions and he answered everyone without a problem!! Thank you Manny for being so patient and Kevin for helping me find a great car!

Daniel Vargas