Key Hyundai of Milford

566 Bridgeport Ave,
Milford, Connecticut 06460
Key Hyundai of Milford Info
About Key Hyundai of Milford

I'm Jill Merriam, your Dealer For The People® at Key Hyundai of Milford and I want to personally thank you for visiting Key Hyundai, CT's best Hyundai dealer (in my humble opinion!) for your nicer, newer car. Key Hyundai pledges to be a solution provider, and work hard to provide our customers exactly what they need at a price they can afford. Our staff is specifically educated to be solution providers, not salesmen, and you'll find friendly, respectful folks here ready to listen to your needs and provide the solutions to make your life easier. And once you have your nicer, newer car, we pledge to help keep your vehicle safe and fun to drive for as long as you want to drive that car. If you ever need anything at all, please don't hesitate to write me at jillcares@keycars.com.

About Key Hyundai of Milford Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Drive Worry Free at Key
1,352 Dealership Reviews
afoster0494
5/02/2016

"Thank you! "

I am very grateful for Key Hyundai! I went to numerous dealers trying to get approved for a car and I finally got the help that I needed thanks to Michael. I went to Key Hyundai three time before I got a car and every time I made sure to ask for Michael because he was less about sales and more about helping me getting a car! Anytime I hear someone is looking at Key Hyundia I always tell them to ask for Michael Bennett because I know how much I appreciated what he did for me!

audioworks
4/29/2016

"Customer Service"

Myself and my mother are repeat customers at Key Hyundai and have always used Alan Rudman as our sales person. He is a pleasure to work with.

EWB
4/28/2016

"Highly Recommend "

I had a wonderful experience at Key Hyundai of Milford. As a first time car buyer, I was very skeptical and nervous about the car buying process. I can say without a doubt that I am not only beyond happy with my new vehicle purchase, the 2016 Accent, but with the great service provided by Key Hyundai of Milford, especially Scott Vogel. Scott was personable, yet professional, and I HIGHLY recommend him to any car buyer. The moment I met Scott, my nerves were at ease. He was courteous, attentive, patient and informative. It was a joy to work with him, it really was, and I hope he is recognized for a job well done. Scott truly made my car buying experience an excellent one. I would and will refer him to anyone in the car buying market. Thank you so much Scott and Key Hyundai of Milford!

Nina Ramos
4/27/2016

"Great "

I walked into Key Hyundai of Milford, was greeted by Firas Samander. He took me out to test drive a couple of cars. He was very patient with me. He answered all my questions. I needed my monthly payments to fall within my budget and he worked at it to make it happen. Within three hours I had purchased a car. It was easier than what I thought it would be. Thanks Firas. Love my car!

JHC
4/26/2016

"Very Personable"

Key Hyundai of Milford is always very lively and everyone is very friendly. Alan made sure that he understood what we wanted and assured that we were taken care of so that we were happy with our new car! Alan is very personable and truly cares about the customer! Even on his day off he was communicating with me. Manny made the finance and paperwork process effortless. Thank you! I would recommend Key Hyundai of Milford. Thank you Alan for all your assistance with getting our new Hyundai!

Rebecca Toohey
4/24/2016

"Stress-free and Happy as can be"

Alan and the staff listened to our needs, made purchasing easy, and had us driving off the lot the same day in the perfect car for us. My husband and I usually do not make quick decisions! After how comfortable Alan made us feel, the lengths at which he went to provide us with top notch service, and the confidence we had with servicing our car only at Key Hyundai, it was a no-brainer. Our 3yr-old son said our new car was "shiny and fast". We agree! Thank you Alan and everyone at Key Hyundai!

Paul Bronson
4/24/2016

"Easy, satisfying"

My third vehicle with Key, each time an upgrade. Maurice is almost family now. Good experience, straight forward salesmanship, work well with poor credit for a fair deal.

mimi2167
4/23/2016

"Perfect car purchase"

The purchase of my Tucsan was the best and most stress free experience ever! The salesman went above and beyond for our total satisfaction! Thanks again

ebony.lee1
4/22/2016

"Enjoyed my first major purchase"

John T was a great person. He was patient and kind. He kept my safety in mind and help make this purchase painless. Thanks John

agepeaches
4/22/2016

"Great team!"

Great service! I will be returning in another decade for a new one, I'm sure. I got everything I wanted in my new Sonata Sport

1 - 10 of 1,352 results