Key Hyundai of Milford

566 Bridgeport Ave,
Milford, Connecticut 06460
Key Hyundai of Milford Info
About Key Hyundai of Milford

I'm Jill Merriam, your Dealer For The People® at Key Hyundai of Milford and I want to personally thank you for visiting Key Hyundai, CT's best Hyundai dealer (in my humble opinion!) for your nicer, newer car. Key Hyundai pledges to be a solution provider, and work hard to provide our customers exactly what they need at a price they can afford. Our staff is specifically educated to be solution providers, not salesmen, and you'll find friendly, respectful folks here ready to listen to your needs and provide the solutions to make your life easier. And once you have your nicer, newer car, we pledge to help keep your vehicle safe and fun to drive for as long as you want to drive that car. If you ever need anything at all, please don't hesitate to write me at jillcares@keycars.com.

About Key Hyundai of Milford Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Drive Worry Free at Key
tonnya

"Best buy"

We had shopped for a new car for several weeks before ending up at Key Hyundai. The experience was great. Peter and Mike were very knowledgeable, frendly and accommodating. We love our new car and have already recommended them.

Amy
3/25/2015

"Excellent Experience at Key Hyundai of Milford"

I actually enjoyed my car buying experience at Key Hyundai of Milford. Maher Tinawi was professional, knowledgeable, friendly and made what is usually a stressful and unpleasant experience very easy and painless.

Hazaris

"Extraordinary Experience"

Sales Representative: Daniel Vargas had much knowledge Vehicle he was selling. Good presence, kindness and respect. Very Presional. I had an extraordinary experience and excellent treatment from Mr. Dann Vargas.

walt
3/24/2015

"best hyundai dealer in ct."

Visited just to see what might be available, and see our friend Alan. Did not expect to buy now, but Alan got us a good price on a Santa Fe. Two days later it is in my driveway. Third Hyundai that we have purchased from Alan/Key!!

robertrey
3/24/2015

"Happy couple with their new car :)"

When we first arrived to the dealership we honestly weren't looking to buy a car the same day. Alan honestly hooked us up so well with a deal that we ended up leaving with our ideal car the very next day. Excellent service and we will definitely be back to buy our second car :)

e-moron

"A Glass of Wine"

Woke up the other morning to my truck acting up once again. So i decided it was time to just turn it in for whatever i could get and get a new car. I was in such an overwhelmed state, because lets face it who expects to just wake up and have no choice but to go and get a new car. I walked in to the dealership which was welcoming and kind. Laqwan met me at the front desk and said he would be happy to help. I was such an emotional and anxious wreck but he was kind and understanding. He worked with me based on what i was willing to spend and what i wanted in the vehicle itself. He was funny and attentive and he gave me a tour of the facility. He asked me what would help me to calm down and enjoy this car buying experience, i laughed and said a glass of wine. Well long story short, he made it happen. i drove off the lot in a great vehicle in my price range and to my surprise a bottle of wine in my cup holder. Laqwan was truly amazing and understanding. He made such a stressful experience a great one. And just so you know..... I am not the 800 credit score at all..... and he still worked it out. Enjoyed my entire visit and plan to see him again for each car I purchase.

jodi27842
3/23/2015

"A great place to buy my very first new car!"

I came back to Key Hyundai after over 10 years because I remember how kind they were to my father when buying my old Oldsmobile back then. In addition, a friend of mine who bought a car there in recent years highly recommended going to them, so I made my first and last stop at Key Hyundai in Milford. I was set up with a great salesman, Michael Bennett, who won awards for product knowledge, and who did a great job of pairing me up with the kind of car I was looking for that did not break my budget. It does take time to buy a new car (I was there about 12:45 PM until around 6 PM), but no worries there as they have snacks and great coffee (I had two cups during my stay), so you can stick around and take the time you need to explore all your options. I appreciated everyone's help and patience in answering my questions, even after I left! I have been calling and emailing after my purchase just because it is my very first new car and I keep having questions that pop up. Anyway, thank you Key Hyundai for my nice, new Elantra Limited! PS: Even the staff who I did not work directly with that day seemed very nice, i.e., those who I simply interacted with briefly seemed friendly and helpful.

Ivelisse1214

"Happy"

My Husband and I had a very good experience. Mr. Bennet was very respectful and a pleasure to work with. We would definitely recommend your dealer to our friends and family. Thank you

Ivelisse1214

"Happy"

My husband and I had a very great experience. Mr. Bennett is not only a great sales man but a great person, We would definetly recommend our friends to shop at your dealer. Thank you,

kevinp
3/22/2015

"Efficient and hassle free car buying experince"

Had plans to visit 3 dealerships (different brands) before deciding on a new vehicle for our son. Key Hyundai was our 2nd stop. Never made it to the third. Dan Vargas of Key Hyundai of Milford made a strong case and presentation for purchasing from their dealership. He was very friendly and professional, but more importantly, we felt that he was trying to get us the best deal possible. Though it took a while to finalize the negotiations between us, Dan and Peter (Sales Manager), the whole experience was gratifying. Kudos also to Manny Gonzalez (Finance Manager); very efficient and professional.

Reviews of Daniel Vargas