Key Hyundai of Milford

Elijah Mourning

December 08, 2016

"2017 Hyunai Sonata"

- martineza38 Verified Customer

The car purchasing experience was pleasant. It was much better than the other dealerships I went to. I felt the price paid was fair and received the deal that I wanted/expected based on my research.

December 06, 2016

"Amazing"

- joy_mcallister95 Verified Customer

Amazing service ! Very professional and kind, helped me get the right car at a great price, answered all of our questions and made me feel comfortable. Loved doing business with him

December 04, 2016

"First time at Hyundai"

- Missgonzalez

I heard a lot about this place and was told the service was excellent. I wasn't disappointed. Everyone was friendly, and Maurice and Eric ensured me a great deal regardless of my credit. They moved at my pace, and didn't push me into anything I didn't feel good about. It was different than any other experience I've ever had at a dealership where most are aggressive and pushy as soon as you walk through the door. Now I tell everyone about my car, and I hope they soon visit so they can get the experience I did too!!! They really do provide solutions !!!!

• Drive Worry Free at Key