Key Hyundai of Milford

Chris Coco

August 21, 2017

"Car Buying Made Easy"

- agee1944

Haven't purchased a car since 2009. Went on-line 8/16/17 just to look at some options. Decided to check Hyundai because the vehicles I have seen on the road look sleek, impressive, and they caught my attention. My initial inquiry received a quick response from Key Hyundai. An appointment was scheduled for the following day. Met with Dan Vargas who was interested in why I was there and what I wanted. His responses made me feel that I was in good hands. He did not act like a "salesperson," but more like someone who was interested in solving my problem. He was my "Solution Provider" in every sense of the title. Result: I purchased a car. Mind you I have never purchased any vehicle on my first visit. But, I felt that he respected me by servicing my needs. Called my wife to bring the car we were going to trade in and he was very patient; very gracious; and very helpful in making her feel welcomed. The atmosphere and the other "Solution Providers" from my friend Dan Vargas, his associates and the financial person provided my wife and I with quality service. I'd recommend anyone to check Dan and his team out first before going anywhere else. Thank you all for considering my "needs" first.

Daniel Vargas
Firas Samander
Billmary Ortiz

August 21, 2017

"great place"

- mary49jane Verified Customer

its a great place to purchase a car from, I'm very satisfied and I will defiantly recommend it to others, great deals and great customer service.

August 20, 2017

"Dan Vargas was extremely professional"

- Vegas1

Daniel Vargas (salesman) is the man to deal with at this dealer ship, He is extremely professional. Others in finance not so professional, time waiting to complete the deal was ridiculous.

Daniel Vargas