Key Hyundai of Milford

566 Bridgeport Ave,
Milford, Connecticut 06460
Key Hyundai of Milford Info
About Key Hyundai of Milford

I'm Jill Merriam, your Dealer For The People® at Key Hyundai of Milford and I want to personally thank you for visiting Key Hyundai, CT's best Hyundai dealer (in my humble opinion!) for your nicer, newer car. Key Hyundai pledges to be a solution provider, and work hard to provide our customers exactly what they need at a price they can afford. Our staff is specifically educated to be solution providers, not salesmen, and you'll find friendly, respectful folks here ready to listen to your needs and provide the solutions to make your life easier. And once you have your nicer, newer car, we pledge to help keep your vehicle safe and fun to drive for as long as you want to drive that car. If you ever need anything at all, please don't hesitate to write me at jillcares@keycars.com.

About Key Hyundai of Milford Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Drive Worry Free at Key
1,531 Dealership Reviews
Marma308
9/28/2016

"Excellent"

Excellent service. Very informative. Helped us understand everything we needed to know. Service was exceptional and the car came to us very clean. Our sales person was very friendly and helped us understand every question we had.

Niclyntet

"Positive outcome."

Walking into Key Hyundai of Milford, I can honestly say I had zero expectations of what to expect. But I truly had a good car buying experience. Dan was straight forward, very positive and he really made sure I was comfortable. Dan was also very easy to talk with and I was able to express all of my concerns.

wgriffin5

"Returning customer"

I loved my 2014 Sonata so I knew when my lease ended I would lease another Hyundai. Also I live close to the dealer so I had my car serviced at Key & was always happy.

kai.c.law
9/27/2016

"2017 Elantra Purchase Experience"

Great buying experience. Was able to negotiate directly with the person who can make decision. Salesperson was great and able to answer questions and showed any car that I like to see and test drove.

den vette
9/26/2016

"Al Rudman was great to deal with."

Recently purchased a 2016 Hyundai Accent from Sales Rep. Alan Rudman at Key Hyundai of Milford. Al made the whole transaction from beginning to end as easy as possible. I never felt pressured or pushed towards anything I had no interest in. He was very patient with my questions and concerns and explained all the aspects of the sale fully. Ultimately I wound up with exactly what I was looking for and at a fair price. I'm sure other buyers like myself feel the initial stress of a car dealership transaction, but working with Alan was about as easy as that situation can be. I should also add that my son purchased a new Hyundai from Alan a little over a year ago, and he was equally as happy with his transaction.

gloria.kelly

"DAN vargas"

Excellent information given by dan Vargas and good follow up. Did not feel pressured and had a very good experience. Looking forward to continue my my relationship with Key Huyndai

Jeyreinoso
9/26/2016

"I love it!..Daniel find all the ways to help for buy my car."

The Sales Representative (Daniel Vargas) did an excellent job. He give me good price and help me to find ways to pay my car with problems.

Jhull67
9/24/2016

"Ask for Elijah Mourning!"

We just bought a new car and it was so easy. Elijah was so helpful and so nice to deal with! He went above and beyond to make this process so simple and convenient for us. Everyone at this dealership was friendly kind and accommodating. Thanks to all of you!

Carol Simpson
9/24/2016

"Thank You Alan!"

Alan was awesome and he got me into a new car! We came in needing a car and didn't think we would stand a chance. Other dealers looked down on us and made my anxiety go through the roof,but Alan greeted us and made us feel comfortable and positive from the beginning until I drove my new car off the lot! ! Thank you Alan and your awesome team!

mrosado0312
9/23/2016

"Melissa review"

This dealership did a great job getting me into a brand new car especially with my credit situation they kept everything 100% with me. Customer service was outstanding. I am looking forward to trading this car in and getting something bigger and better in about a year. I am hoping my fiancé will be able to try for a newer car in a couple of months.

1 - 10 of 1,531 results