Key Hyundai of Milford

Key Hyundai of Milford

Call
Key Hyundai of Milford Info
About Key Hyundai of Milford

I'm Jill Merriam, your Dealer For The People® at Key Hyundai of Milford and I want to personally thank you for visiting Key Hyundai, CT's best Hyundai dealer (in my humble opinion!) for your nicer, newer car. Key Hyundai pledges to be a solution provider, and work hard to provide our customers exactly what they need at a price they can afford. Our staff is specifically educated to be solution providers, not salesmen, and you'll find friendly, respectful folks here ready to listen to your needs and provide the solutions to make your life easier. And once you have your nicer, newer car, we pledge to help keep your vehicle safe and fun to drive for as long as you want to drive that car. If you ever need anything at all, please don't hesitate to write me at jillcares@keycars.com.

About Key Hyundai of Milford Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Drive Worry Free at Key
Iris
1/29/2015

"So helpful "

Went in today to have my salesman Mike Bennett put on my seat covers he had bought for me as a curtesy and this other salesman named Francisco offered to help put on my covers, he took his time read the instructions carefully as this was his first time putting on custom seat covers, I had such great experience and trusted him putting them on as he had to take out my headrest just so they fit nicely into seat. Thank you Francisco you were helpful.

Iris
1/29/2015

"Awesome experience with dealership & my salesman"

Went in to look at some cars to fit my need and this gentleman came out introduced himself and said hi my name is Mike Bennett if I spelled his name right he then asked my name and I said Iris I got right into details in what I'm looking for and payment range I want to pay.. His exact words where "I Got You" and boy he really did.. Car is awesome and pricing was good! 2015 Hyndai sonata I love it. He showed me all the features on the car when I got it explained how certain things work on the car, the only thing I was a little disappointed was with the color of interior, I didn't want light color seats he then said to me "I'll buy you seat covers out of my pocket" what salesman does that and he was a man of his words.. Thanks Mike I would so recommend him to others. He makes things happen and meets your expectations! Awesome salesman

spinon1988
1/26/2015

"Finally a car I love with a great experience to boot!"

Alan was great! went above and beyond for us. Helped me get a great and beautiful Elantra Sport that worked with my budget. He was very informative and shared a lot of information about the car and the different great additions and how to use them. Even offered to help me connect my phone to the blue tooth with in the car. Which as soon as this blizzard is over I will be able to do.

Socialbtfie
1/23/2015

"Awesome"

Daniel was wonderful and made this experience so painless! He and Manny did everything they could to make me happy and accommodated me! I am very pleased and would recommend to anyone looking for a new car.

kensan
1/22/2015

"What a great experience "

"Best Customer Service " My husband and I went to Milford Hyundai not expecting to leave with a brand new car, but with the help of Michael Bennett it happened. His primary concern was to listen to all our needs especially when it came to a monthly payment agreement. He was polite, funny and accommodating. I felt very comfortable being there and the facility was very nice. I will recommend Milford Hyundai and Michael Bennett salesman aka "Magic Mike" to anyone looking to buy a new car. I Thank you Milford Hyundai and Mike!!!

Monica Zimmerman
1/22/2015

"The Best Experience Ever"

I went to Hyundai in Milford and drove home that day with a car. Alan, Andre, and Kim made the Experience so worth going there to look and test a drive a car. When you are there you can feel how everyone gets along and are very friendle.. I have recommended Key Hyundai of Milford to some people who might be looking. I'm looking forward to my first service on my car. Thank you again Key Hyundai of Milford

Travis Ford
1/21/2015

"You Can't Beat Satisnformation faction"

My wife and I were very fortunate to have Maher Tinawi ,as our salesman. He was very cordial, polite and patient, He is extremely knowledgable about Hyundai motor vehicles. We were only looking to shop around for different makes and models of autos to compare before making a decision but we were so impressed with the service, atmosphere and the fact that Mr. Tinawi was able to provide a vehicle that we were pleased with based on the infomation we gave to him and the team and the warranties that Key Hyundai provides,

M Abreu
1/21/2015

"A Great Support"

Daniel Vargas helped me testing, selecting and purchasing the car I needed for work, with the highest professional support, a friendly atmosphere and a really great experience at Hyundai of Milford, CT. I do recommend to stop by this dealer before decide your next vehicle purchase or lease. Thank you Daniel.

wwworoseocom
1/20/2015

"patience is key"

I have been out of the "buying a new car" game for a few years. I noticed that i had alot of negative equity in my current vehicle and i knew it needed alot of work soon. I paid a few visits to other dealerships and kept getting the run around and they kept trying to put me in a vehile i hated. I came to key hyundai and met with Daniel Vargas, from the beginning he was very nice and personable. I was very skeptical but i decided to give it one last try. He was very honest and didnt try to sugar coat anything for me. He told me everything i was going to expect, i felt like i was a good friend or family member. The level of honesty he showed, is what gained my trust immediately. The process to buying a new car is difficult especially if you are like myself and do not have the best credit or tons of money to put down for a car. Daniel worked with me over several days we were calling and speaking to each other daily which i appreciate so that i didnt feel like i was left in limbo or not valued as a "good credit" customer would be. He spoke to me in a language i understood stood. I really appreciate his diligence, patience and the effort he put forward to make sure i got into a vehile that not only i could afford but felt comfortable in. You guys are crazy if you dont come to key hyundai and see Daniel.

Lisha27
1/19/2015

"Top of the Line Service."

As being a nervous customer. They made me feel that I belonged, and I did. The atmosphere is fun and professional. The service and knowledge this team has is the very best, with so much, much more to offer. Thank you. Francisco and Rami.

Reviews of Daniel Vargas