Key Hyundai of Milford

566 Bridgeport Ave,
Milford, Connecticut 06460
Key Hyundai of Milford Info
About Key Hyundai of Milford

I'm Jill Merriam, your Dealer For The People® at Key Hyundai of Milford and I want to personally thank you for visiting Key Hyundai, CT's best Hyundai dealer (in my humble opinion!) for your nicer, newer car. Key Hyundai pledges to be a solution provider, and work hard to provide our customers exactly what they need at a price they can afford. Our staff is specifically educated to be solution providers, not salesmen, and you'll find friendly, respectful folks here ready to listen to your needs and provide the solutions to make your life easier. And once you have your nicer, newer car, we pledge to help keep your vehicle safe and fun to drive for as long as you want to drive that car. If you ever need anything at all, please don't hesitate to write me at jillcares@keycars.com.

About Key Hyundai of Milford Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Drive Worry Free at Key
Juniormints
5/17/2015

"Gave us a great Deal"

We were treated to pizza for lunch and a rose for Mothers Day! Jumped through hoops to get us a low interest rate and gave us the price we were looking for! Maher and the team took very good care us!!

swmill
5/16/2015

"Smooth as silk!"

Alan Rudman is the Man! He listened to our needs. Custom selected a vehicle for our family. Then prearranged the test drive. He made the whole process painless This was exactly what we needed since we were just starting over after a car accident that totaled our 2013 Sonata. Thank you for your kindness and understanding. First Class service all the way!

Jmack
5/10/2015

"WOW!!!!!'"

This is the 5th vehicle I purchased at Key Hyundai in Mildord. I was serving my Sante Fe with Ryan. For the last 10 years I have the pleasure of dealing with Ryan. He is courteous,professional and always greets us with a friendly smile. Meanwhile, I was purching another Hyundai with Alan for my father. Myself and my family always go to Alan. This time he went above and beyond his job. My car was finished and I had to leave. My father was aprehensive driving a vehicle he was not use. Alan made sure his seat was position correctly and call him to make sure he got home safely. Thank you Jill, for hiring such a wonderful group of employees. Jonna Mack

BeccaDag
5/10/2015

"LOVE my new car!"

I am so pleased with my car buying experience. The assistance I received was top notch! Dan was so helpful and patient with me and my daughter. I haven't had a new car in 20 years and I'm so thankful for the excellent service and advice I received. Peter was great at explaining all my options and helping me come up with something that would work for me and my budget. I will definitely refer my friends.

SandiD
5/06/2015

"Great Customer Service "

I experienced the best customer service from the moment I arrived at the dealership. Michael was very nice and helpful. Very nice man, very professional and attentive. I had arrived at the dealership to look at vehicles and see what I could get and work with my budget. He had helped me with the paper work, got me approved and showed me what can fit in my budget. Worked with me to make the numbers and price work.. I was very excited and happy that I had purchased the vehicle that day.. Explained all the values that came with purchasing a vehicle with them and the benefits that come with it. I honestly did not think I would be going home with a vehicle but Michael made it happen!!!! Thank you so much for the excellent customer service and I definitely will be back in the future to purchase another car.

melendezd29
5/05/2015

"great customer service and very attentive "

From the moment we got out of car we were greated with great customer service. Everyone was friendly and helpful. They were not pushy helped me look around and answered all my questions. I would recommend others there and will go back in future when it is time to buy another car.

Mikeyd25
5/02/2015

"Amazing Experience, best dealership by far!"

I had the pleasure of working with Alan when inquiring about new lease option. Not only did Alan explore every possible option in order to get me the best possible price but the entire staff was extremely helpful and very considerate of my financial needs. Alan is EXTREMELY knowledge, caring, and understanding throughout the entire process. Alan worked tirelessly from the beginning to end and got me in the exact car I had my heart set on. Not to mention he got me the price that for perfectly with my financial needs.

bg_1023
5/01/2015

"Made the process effortless!"

This was my first time buying a car on my own, without my parents. I went into this process a little nervous and skeptical having this idea that car dealers "rip you off" and "just want to take your money," but it was the total opposite. Scott Vogel was very patient and informative of different options that were right for me!! I NEVER felt pressured into anything. All my questions were answered to ensure I felt confident leaving the dealership! He made me feel comfortable enough to reach out with any further questions I had after my purchase. All I can say is I am so happy with the final decision I made purchasing a 2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited!

Robertmilford865
4/30/2015

"Best sales person ever"

Scott Vogel was one of the best sales people I have ever dealt with when it came to buying a car he made the experience exciting and comfortable! I highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new car.

sammyg9604
4/30/2015

"Exceptional experience"

Two weeks ago, I went to key hyundai with no intentions in getting a new car. I needed some service done and I was greeted by Kevin R. He really cared about my concerns. He showed me some newer cars and I got a great deal. I am so happy with this experience, my husband will be returning next month for his!! We are so grateful for everyone's help at this dealership. Thank you!!!

Reviews of Daniel Vargas