Key Hyundai of Milford

Key Hyundai of Milford

Call
Key Hyundai of Milford Info
About Key Hyundai of Milford

I'm Jill Merriam, your Dealer For The People® at Key Hyundai of Milford and I want to personally thank you for visiting Key Hyundai, CT's best Hyundai dealer (in my humble opinion!) for your nicer, newer car. Key Hyundai pledges to be a solution provider, and work hard to provide our customers exactly what they need at a price they can afford. Our staff is specifically educated to be solution providers, not salesmen, and you'll find friendly, respectful folks here ready to listen to your needs and provide the solutions to make your life easier. And once you have your nicer, newer car, we pledge to help keep your vehicle safe and fun to drive for as long as you want to drive that car. If you ever need anything at all, please don't hesitate to write me at jillcares@keycars.com.

About Key Hyundai of Milford Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Drive Worry Free at Key
Paige Del Gatto
12/24/2014

"mike was great"

mike was great ;) i will be buying more from him. He was very knowable and friendly and made sure i felt at ease ;) thanks again i love my car i will be back when my daughter is ready to get one

CAmaker1
12/24/2014

"Dan Vargas"

Dan is the MAN! As soon as I walked through the door I was greeted and immediately assigned to Dan to help me through my car buying process. I had just received news that my car was a total loss and he was more than patient and courteous when walking me through the process of purchasing, yet, another car. He took all me preferences and interests into consideration and got me EXACTLY what I walked in looking for. He does his job as a salesperson but he is also very genuine and trust worthy. He connects with his customers on more than just sales. I am more than excited with my new car and I owe every ounce of that to Dan. If you're looking for a new car go see Dan Vargas at Key Hyundai in Milford, CT. He will get you what you want!

frankrusso76@yahoo.com
12/22/2014

"Francisco Zempoalteca"

Excellent staff everyone very friendly. Francisco Zempoalteca new his cars .He explained everything to us, Went the extra mile .He is an asset to the company.We are very pleased with the Sonata

Desiree'
12/19/2014

"Dan Vargas"

I could tell right away that Dan was an honest man. He was courteous and respectful. He made our car buying experience very easy and made us feel very comfortable. He went out of his way to make sure that we were very pleased with the sale.I would recommend Dan to anyone who is looking to purchase a vehicle.

amberkuban
12/19/2014

"Alan Rudman"

Alan is AMAZING! This is the second car we purchased from him. He is so friendly and really goes above and beyond for our family. We have two boys that can NEVER sit still, and he really makes it like home to them, always finding some type of entertainment for them. He is so attentive to our needs and really listens to what we are asking for.Thank You again Alan for being such a true professional and we already have been recommending people to purchase their cars from your dealership.

chrisvargojr

"Second to None"

I went to Key Hyundai with one goal in mind; to quickly replace my car that broke down that morning. I was immediately approached by Mike and he let me explain my needs for a commuter vehicle. I told him I was looking for a Sonata, and what my minimum requirements were. He told me the dealership just got a brand new one in. I then told him that I may be interested in trading in one vehicle and purchasing a second, as long as the numbers worked. Before he even wanted to talk about vehicles, options, or go for a test drive, he wanted to run my loan application to see what I was approved for. I respected that he didn't want to waste my time if the deal was not possible from the start. Everything came back fine, and we went to work looking at vehicles. We settled on a Sonata and a Santa Fe Sport. The numbers didn't come in where I was hoping, but Mike made it work. He wasn't pushy in the slightest. He asked me once what I was looking for, I told him, and he got very close. Not once did I feel pressured, and he was able to answer all of my questions about both vehicles and the financing. If he was a typical "sales guy," I would have probably walked out. His very approachable personality and willingness to work with me and not pressure me into something got him two vehicles off the lot in one swoop. I'd welcome an opportunity to buy a car from Mike again.

Marissa Velazquez
12/18/2014

"Dan Vargas !!! Is a True Professional !"

I would like to say Thank you to Mr. Daniel Vargas. If you are looking to purchase a car, GO SEE VARGAS! He is a true professional, and is a man of respect, and integrity. He took his time with us, and truly heard what the needs of my family. I would highly recommend people to purchase their cars here. I am extremely grateful for such an outstanding experience. Thank you Mr. Vargas, it was a pleasure to meet you.

Diane232

"Dan Vargas"

Dan was phenomenal! He was attentive, listened well and was very courteous. He followed up immediately with me and over several days. While I went on a Thursday and said I would decide on Saturday, he called on Friday to ask if I had any questions. I ended up buying a different brand at another dealer however, Dan was very pleasant with my daughter and I. i would definitely recommend him to my friends!

alexisg7
12/15/2014

"Great Customer Service thanks to Dan!"

This was the first time leasing a car and definitely will recommend Key Hyundai of Milford to anyone else thanks to Dan Vargas! Dan made my experience great and i left with a great car! I am so in love with it and unlike other salesman I've been to Dan did not lie to me and try and screw me over, he made my time there worth it . If you go to Key Hyundai of Milford I would highly recommend you ask for Dan Vargas , he will not disappoint you !

Grace Loeffler
12/12/2014

"Attention female buyers!"

Attention female car buyers! For professional,respectful,patient service with a great sense of humor ask for Dan Vargas.He took the edge off buying my Sonata from Key Hundai in Milford.He has been most attentive to my needs and very knowledgeable about explaining the features of the car I picked.I would recommend this place thanks to the people like Dan. Otherwise,you can expect the usulal stress tactics-no car price listed on the car and on the internet(it was the case with my car)-how old fashioned and unprofessional is this!Stop this practice,do you want to sell the car or not?If,yes,list the price or I will go somewhere else. To the financial officer on 12/12/2014-show some courtesy to the buyer!If it was not for me buying my car from your place you would not have your position.Respectfuly,Female in Milford.

Reviews of Daniel Vargas