Key Hyundai of Milford

566 Bridgeport Ave,
Milford, Connecticut 06460
Key Hyundai of Milford Info
About Key Hyundai of Milford

I'm Jill Merriam, your Dealer For The People® at Key Hyundai of Milford and I want to personally thank you for visiting Key Hyundai, CT's best Hyundai dealer (in my humble opinion!) for your nicer, newer car. Key Hyundai pledges to be a solution provider, and work hard to provide our customers exactly what they need at a price they can afford. Our staff is specifically educated to be solution providers, not salesmen, and you'll find friendly, respectful folks here ready to listen to your needs and provide the solutions to make your life easier. And once you have your nicer, newer car, we pledge to help keep your vehicle safe and fun to drive for as long as you want to drive that car. If you ever need anything at all, please don't hesitate to write me at jillcares@keycars.com.

About Key Hyundai of Milford Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Drive Worry Free at Key
1,381 Dealership Reviews
mardob
5/24/2016

"EXCELLENT"

My wife and I had an excellent experience when we bought our new 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe, the salesman was very helpful and knowledgeable. We will definably recommend this dealer to anyone. Also the staff and everyone were very nice and helpful. mardob

judy 2408
5/22/2016

"Awesome"

Firas was Awesome, He was patience with me and explained everything to make sure I understood what I needed to know. He never rushed me or made me feel like I was wasting my time or his. He did his best to make to make me happy, and get the car I wanted!!

Mandylee77
5/21/2016

"Friendly staff, great service"

I recently purchased a new car from here and had the best experience. The sales person I dealt with was very friendly and went out of his way to the perfect car for me. He did a great job at making sure the car was exactly what I was looking for. I spent a few hours there for the entire process and not once did I feel uncomfortable. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone wanting to buy a new or used car.

Danv1990
5/21/2016

"Great staff!"

I just purchased my very first new car from here. Every staff member I interacted with was very friendly and ready to answer any question I had. They really made it simple and easy for me. Seriously everybody! From Erin Dempsey who was so awesome on the phone, to Mr. Butler who took the time to sit down with me and talk about how nervous and excited i was, to Manny Gonzalez who made signing all the paperwork super simple and quick, to Dan Vargas who took the time to walk me through my options and answer all my questions and address all my concerns. You guys should be proud to have such a great team working for you. ill absolutely be back! Thanks so much!

johnna.dambruoso
5/20/2016

"Great"

Great experience buying a new car. Would definitely recommend to other. Great customer service and very friendly. I love my new Hyundai tuscon. Very nice dealership

amarb4
5/19/2016

"Good experience"

Had an issue with down payment wasn't sure if was the my bank or Key Hyundai. But overall was a great experience. Kurt was very knowledgeable and friendly.

Norm Lipofsky
5/19/2016

"Francisco Zempoalteca!"

A new car purchase made easy! That is what Francisco did for me. Friendly, knowledgeable and understands what the customer wants. Will do whatever he can to accomodate the buyers need and is very good at what he does. My experience with Francisco and the entire Key Hyundai dealership was outstanding, from the owner on down. They have an excellent operating practice in place and I would not hesitate to go back for a new car purchase in the future. Norm Lipofsky

Teryl1972

"Excelent"

The guys work hard and together to get you the car of your dreams. Please go there it's a good look. Thank you. Ok

segom6512

""

I cannot find a flaw in the plan. The mission statement lived up To expectations, without any pressure. I feel comfortable asking any question and feel confident I will receive the appropriate assistance!

roderick_plummer
5/18/2016

"A great place to have your needs met. Period."

People often say , " Not for me" , "I can't get approved" , or "It's too much". I will speak from experience and say if you have the will to make it work and come to the table of Key Hyundai in Milford, you will receive the best experience. I was lost in a bind of financial clutter and my previous car was a clunker to say the least. Key Hyundai got me into a new car and one that works for family which is most important. I am forever thankful for deciding to come to this place and have recommended others here for thier auto needs. Frnacisco made me feel at home and Mr. Butler made it easy to understand. Thanks guys!!

1 - 10 of 1,381 results