Key Hyundai of Milford

Alan Rudman

Firas Samander, Finance Manager, Key Hyundai of Milford

Firas Samander

March 28, 2017

"Definitely the Dealer for the People!"

- Whitluv22

Where do I begin? Let me start by saying that I have made a huge step in my life and I am totally appreciative of Key Hyundai of Milford. I purchased my first car and I have made the best decision with the perfect place. My salesperson Perquon Moore was super professional yet real. He listened to what I was asking and looking for. Mr. Moore allowed me to be stress free about what I wanted to purchase. There was no persuasion or pull in getting a vehicle. He wanted to make sure that I fell in love with my new baby. He also checked in on my car after purchasing it from him. I am super excited about my new journey with my new wheels. My Honda Accord is perfect for me and I thank Perquon Moore for just being real and allowing me to feel comfortable in my new purchase. It was definitely all worth it; every single dollar bill, lol. Thanks again Key Hyundai of Milford, Perquon Moore and Jill Merriam. I have some bragging to do now...wink

March 26, 2017

"The Key Hyundai Experience"

- csabzusa Verified Customer

I arrived at Key Hyundai not really knowing what to do about my car situation. I was shown all potential options about what to purchase and why this would make sense for me and my situation and annual mileage etc. I was provided with a car I liked overnight to confirm I liked it and the following day I drove it away extremely pleased with my purchase and the service I received.

March 25, 2017

"Great Experience"

- joel.velez Verified Customer

After visiting three other dealerships in the day, we made our way to Key Hyundai of Milford. From the moment we were greeted to the moment we left to weight our options, we were very pleased. Comparing the experience we had at the other dealerships were simple. The sales person, Scott, introduced himself, listened to what we were in the market for and needed. He was very friendly and focused on our needs. Not once did we feel pressured into trying to purchase a vehicle or into looking at something that didn't meet our wants/needs. We were able to speak freely and relate on a personal level and felt that he understood where we were coming from. He brought 3 different vehicles for us to look at and check out and we went on a test drive for the one that we were leaning towards. He explained all the features including in that model. After running some basics numbers and talking with him, we had a great feeling from him and the dealership and decided to bring our business there for our new vehicle. The whole process was smooth and easy. Love our new Santa Fe and have no doubt we went with the right voice of car and dealership.

• Drive Worry Free at Key