Keystone Chevrolet

8700 Charles Page Blvd,
Sand Springs, Oklahoma 74063
Keystone Chevrolet Info
About Keystone Chevrolet

Keystone Chevrolet maintains the largest selection of Chevrolet & used vehicles, with the widest variety of vehicles in Green Country and the Tulsa Metro Area. Keystone Chevrolet is here to serve you with a full line of Chevrolet vehicles. We take pride in helping you find the one that's right for you. Whether you're looking for a new or used car, our sales team can help with its no-pressure philosophy. Let us show you what a great Chevrolet dealer should be. We will make your car buying experience efficient and stress-free.

About Keystone Chevrolet

Jordanator
11/08/2012

"Highly suggest you stay away from these shiesters. All..."

Highly suggest you stay away from these shiesters. All smiles and lollipops when you buy your car but try getting good customer service when you go in for repairs. Ripped off on repairs. Ripped off on an inferior battery that they wouldn't make good on. This is what happens when you have hillbillies running a car dealership

Mike Henry and Scott

Pritnert
1/13/2012

"I purchased my vehicle from Keystone Chevrolet and had it..."

I purchased my vehicle from Keystone Chevrolet and had it back because of a transmission issue. I paid my $100 deductible to have the problem fixed. They called me to come pick the car up and had fixed something, but did not fix the problem I took it in for. I have had it back twice now and they claim they cannot find the problem. I took it to another certified mechanic who found the problem immediately. When I called Keystone back to let them know what the problem was and that it would not show up on their computer because it was mechanical and not electronic, they told me if I wanted them to look at it again that I would have to pay them another $100 deductible to fix the problem I already paid them to fix in the first place. I would highly suggest no one purchase a vehicle from Keystone or have them repair your vehicle. They have this situation by breaking the contract they sell with their vehicles. I had to use a different Chevrolet dealership to get the problem fixed. They were not surprised in the least that this situation occurred at Keystone in Sand Springs. How many service members can one shop go through? The time before this whole mess, I had them just do a simple oil/filter change. They reset the button, but only added 2 quarts of oil.....the low oil light came on within 500 miles. They are crooks and will look for ways to screw their own customers. Save yourself the headache and trouble and take your business far from Keystone. I would love to visit with Mike Frizell personally about this situation, but he has yet to return my call.

Scott Baldwin and Regina