Read Reviews Kia Country of Savannah

Pat ForanSales5 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Kia Country of Savannah

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Kia Country of Savannah has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Kia Country of Savannah

Welcome to Kia Country of Savannah.

Every Day, Every Time, Without Fail, No Exceptions!

Kia Country of Savannah is Georgia's #1 Kia Dealer, and YOUR Kia Dealer for Georgia and the South Carolina Low Country, serving Savannah, Statesboro, Hinesville, Brunswick, Bluffton, Beaufort, Hilton Head, and everywhere in between! We've had customers recently from as far away as Houston, Texas, Knoxville, Tennessee and Dothan, Alabama! There is a reason they traveled that far! Come see us and find out for yourself!

If you’re looking for financing options, a quick quote, or have questions on a new or used vehicle, please contact JJ or Pat at 912-921-0555 today!

Our Location

Children's Play Room Television
Free Coffee Vending Machines
Free Loaner Cars

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Buying a new car from Kia"

lsweat
6/27/2014 10:35:55 AM

My Review Of Kia Country of Savannah:

Everyone was very friendly and hepful. James went over everything on the 2014 Cadenza before and while test driving. Offered to help with anything I needed or wanted. I will definitely recommend Kia Country of Savannah.

Linda Sweat

Twitter
"Worked with me so I could have just the one I wanted!"

cbaker2037
4/28/2014 7:39:30 PM

Demagio  StephensDemagio Stephens

My Review Of Kia Country of Savannah:

Demagio first met me and showed me the used Kia Sportages they had available. Then I looked all over the State of Georgia and into South Carolina for a better deal for 3 weeks. When I returned, they still only had 2 used Sportages available, so Demagio was patient and worked with me to empower me to select a new model with just the specific details I was looking for. I worked the deal out with the bank, they gave me a reasonable price on my trade-in, and I am extremely pleased with the ease of my deal, end-to-end. Demagio had to wait 3 extra weeks, but once I was ready with a down-payment to sweeten the deal with my bank, he and the Kia Country team had my entire deal complete within a couple of hours and I was out the door! I have rarely been this pleased with any dealership or vehicle purchase.

Twitter
"My husband and I traded in our 2012 Kia soul because, we..."

Ajkay1148
4/1/2014 6:45:57 PM

Jack LanierJack Lanier

My Review Of Kia Country of Savannah:

My husband and I traded in our 2012 Kia soul because, we got an offer in the mail for a trade in from Savannah Kia Country. Originally, I talked to J.J Walker but then was directed to Jack Lanier. Jack Lanier was so friendly and answered all of our questions. He made the car buying process a pleasant experience. I didn't feel like he was just after the sale, I felt like he kept our best interest at heart. I would definitely recommend family and friends to this car dealership and Jack Lanier personally.

Twitter
"We worked with Brian & he was wonderful! Not only did..."

MDSCHULTE
3/18/2014 7:18:28 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Brian BuxtonBrian Buxton

My Review Of Kia Country of Savannah:

We worked with Brian & he was wonderful! Not only did he go out of his way to come in on his day off to help, but he also kept us up to date each step of the way! Wonderful service & highly recommended

Twitter
"This dealership as a whole went above and beyond our..."

BrentnDana143
3/17/2014 4:15:52 PM

Brian BuxtonBrian Buxton

My Review Of Kia Country of Savannah:

This dealership as a whole went above and beyond our expectations! We actually enjoyed buying our car and have really enjoyed our new 2015 Kia Sorento! Brian was very knowledgable and very personable! One of the employees, Sheryl met us at the DMV so we could get our plates quicker bc we were going out of town, again going above and beyond! We definitely recommend Kia of Savannah!

Twitter
"My name is Kia (all jokes aside) Pigford, and I am very..."

KiaPigford
2/28/2014 6:25:36 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: No

My Review Of Kia Country of Savannah:

My name is Kia (all jokes aside) Pigford, and I am very disappointed with the service of Brian Buxton. He is NOT doing what he suppose to be to help the public when they need. I was recently in a wreck with my car and needed it to be repaired, and they have sent the wrong parts twice! Mr. Buxton has refused to pick up phone for me to speak with him. I also know my car needs an alignment very badly and the only place I can get it done is here in Kia Country of Savannah. Where I am upset is that I have a rental that I was ONLY planning to have for a week, it now seems like it will be two more weeks I will have to pay out of pocket.That is NOT fair to me, due to I DIDN'T send the wrong parts to begin with. In my opinion this is poor customer service and hope that in the future it will get better, I will spread the word to all my friends who have a Kia that they may need to upgrade to a different car and dealership.

Twitter
"After driving my Mom's Sedona several times, we..."

jstephens418
1/29/2014 9:44:00 PM

David DumasDavid Dumas

My Review Of Kia Country of Savannah:

After driving my Mom's Sedona several times, we decided that we wanted to give up our Ford for a Kia! We have been life long Ford drivers! We LOVE our Sorento and were very pleased with David and his assistance! He was very knowledgable, personable, and awesome to work with! Thank you Kia Country of Savannah! We are very pleased!

Twitter
"My experience at KIA County of Savannah was by far the..."

1/20/2014 3:14:40 PM

1.8

My Review Of Kia Country of Savannah:

My experience at KIA County of Savannah was by far the worst experience I could have ever imagined. I was ambushed upon arrival which did not allow me to look and weigh all of the different car options available. Once I found a car, waiting for the credit report to return took an hour and waiting to sign the papers took even longer. Upon finally signing the papers I realized my name was not correct therefore we had to start the signing portion over again. All was finally done and I was able to leave thinking all was handled only to receive a letter three weeks later stating that the company that was supposed to finance my loan rejected me. Before purchasing the car I told the dealer that I would only purchase the car if I was owner and my uncle was co-owner, that is what I was PROMISED and I left the dealership that night with paperwork stating I was the owner. However, in order for the company to finance the loan I had to allow my uncle to be the owner which is the opposite of what I was promised. I tried reaching the Savannah dealership many times to figure out was had gone wrong and it took five messages before my call was returned. The paperwork had to be filled out once again only to have them mess up my name AGAIN therefore starting the paperwork for a FOURTH times. All paperwork was signed and then came the issue of my temporary tag, because of the fiance issue taking so long my tag had expired and obtaining another from the dealership resembled pulling teeth. The finance department was very rude and very unprofessional not to mention deceitful. Not only did I have a horrible experience I was also LIED TO. I will never recommenced KIA county of Savannah to anyone nor will I ever purchase another KIA because of the bad experience and unprofessional atmosphere surrounding KIA. KIA will do anything to get you to buy a car, their word means nothing.

Twitter
"Josh was very knowledgable and able to answer all my..."

lizjumonville
11/30/2013 4:24:07 PM

Josh WilsonJosh Wilson

My Review Of Kia Country of Savannah:

Josh was very knowledgable and able to answer all my questions. He worked with us to get a payment we could manage so that we could get the car that I wanted. The staff was very friendly and although the dealership was busy, we were well taken care of and got finished within a reasonable amount of time.

Twitter
"We have been doing business with Kia Of Savannah since..."

Dale9
11/17/2013 3:40:43 PM

My Review Of Kia Country of Savannah:

We have been doing business with Kia Of Savannah since 2006 when we purchased a new 2006 Sedona EX. Through all of the maintenance visits and one visit for a service bulletin, I was treated very well. They have a comfortable waiting area even with free fresh popped popcorn.
The service personnel take care to keep vehicle clean. We liked the Kia 06 so much that we traded it in for a new 2012 Kia Sedona EX because
of the quality of the vehicle and the professionalism of the employees at "Kia Of Savannah". I would certainly recommended them and the Kia to anyone wanting a quality vehicle.

Reviews 11-20 >>