Kia Country of Savannah

1 Park of Commerce Boulevard,
Savannah, Georgia 31405
Kia Country of Savannah Info
About Kia Country of Savannah

Welcome to Kia Country of Savannah. Every Day, Every Time, Without Fail, No Exceptions! Kia Country of Savannah is Georgia's #1 Kia Dealer, and YOUR Kia Dealer for Georgia and the South Carolina Low Country, serving Savannah, Statesboro, Hinesville, Brunswick, Bluffton, Beaufort, Hilton Head, and everywhere in between! We've had customers recently from as far away as Houston, Texas, Knoxville, Tennessee and Dothan, Alabama! There is a reason they traveled that far! Come see us and find out for yourself! If you’re looking for financing options, a quick quote, or have questions on a new or used vehicle, please contact JJ or Pat at 912-921-0555 today!

About Kia Country of Savannah

Briana Mathis
5/03/2016

"Excellent Service"

Ms. kelley and Ms. Carole made me feel very comfortable as they payed attention to my concerns and also gave me valuable advice. No Pressure!

Ajreyna
5/01/2016

"Amazing"

Carole was beyond words today. I walked thinking I was simply going to leave with nothing, but instead, got the car I've wanted for 2 years. She listened and took in everything I said, met my requests and then more. That is what I call the best Customer Service Experience!!! She is how a sales-woman/man should be! Thank you Ms Carole!!!

tweety25.aw
4/30/2016

"Oil and tire rotation "

Very friendly atmosphere,I was very pleased with my visit today. Thank you Michael Tade Will recommend friends and family,fast and friendly service. Once again thank you guys

Michael Tade

bsouthe1
4/29/2016

"Awesome customer service! "

Very friendly staff; and their pricing on oil changes/tire rotations, etc. cannot be beat! I was spending around $70 at Jiffy Lube for a synthetic blend, and at Kia, it's only about $35. Today, I got my oil changed and tires rotated, and it only cost $39 (they also added on a $10 coupon).

Mike Tade

vero1520
4/28/2016

"Professional and friendly staff"

My Kia gets serviced here all the time. They are very friendly and professional. Always get out in time promised and that is a plus!!

Mike Tade

SoulSister

"Awesome Sauce"

My experience with Kia Country of Savannah was incredible. Carole Merdonza had patiently worked with me for months. I had never bought a car by myself. Carole was sincere. She listened to what I required in automotive transportation. She let me pick out what I wanted. Not what she wanted to sell me. She was informative well versed and she was a total delight. I was so excited to be buying my dream car, a Kia Soul that I had butterflies in my stomach and ?. Carole was awesome. My Soul is a total joy to drive. When I get ready to buy another Kia, Carole and Kia will be my only choice. Gene in finance was a pleasure to work with. Not intimidating. I felt like my business was important to them. Made me feel like family. Go see Carole. You will be pleased as well. Thank you Carole and Gene.

easter bentley

"Service "

As soon as I arrived at the dealership i felt a very welcoming feeling as my daughter and I were welcomed by the Service Adviser inquiring about what was wrong. While we were waiting we were able to enjoy coffee in a relaxing lounge area. When our vehicle was completed, the service manager approached us letting us know that we were safe to travel home again. Thanks you so much Kia of Savannah

Cnyturner1

"New optima"

Carole was a great lady and helped me get in my dream car!!! Recommend this place to everyone! She was so friendly and helped a lot.

elliemae
4/22/2016

"best service"

I didn't know if I was going to be able to get a new car when I walked into Kia, but Carole Mendoza took care to make sure all my needs and wants were met. I needed a new car to be able to expand with my growing family and I drove off the lot with just that! Carole listened to me and made me feel like family! I'll definitely recommend Kia!

Micheal Kirkland
4/22/2016

"Kia country of Savannah"

Carol was very nice and professional. It was my best experience ever buying a car. I would recommend her to anyone. She didn't try to rush me through. She took her time until I found the right car.

Reviews of Carole Mendoza