Kia Country of Savannah

1 Park of Commerce Boulevard,
Savannah, Georgia 31405
Kia Country of Savannah Info
About Kia Country of Savannah

Welcome to Kia Country of Savannah. Every Day, Every Time, Without Fail, No Exceptions! Kia Country of Savannah is Georgia's #1 Kia Dealer, and YOUR Kia Dealer for Georgia and the South Carolina Low Country, serving Savannah, Statesboro, Hinesville, Brunswick, Bluffton, Beaufort, Hilton Head, and everywhere in between! We've had customers recently from as far away as Houston, Texas, Knoxville, Tennessee and Dothan, Alabama! There is a reason they traveled that far! Come see us and find out for yourself! If you’re looking for financing options, a quick quote, or have questions on a new or used vehicle, please contact JJ or Pat at 912-921-0555 today!

About Kia Country of Savannah

deetwin2
7/25/2016

"all i can say is they made easy to own a new car"

it was a pleasant visit, very friendly, some questions are still out there be one one wanted to answer them, but over all it was good. i did buy a car(two)

Dream Come True, Cathy
7/25/2016

"You made a dream come true."

Thank you Kia Savannah. I had been contemplating trading my 2011 Kia Sorento for quite some time but because I was upside in my loan, I didn't see anyway to get a newer vehicle. Thanks team Savannah Kia! Due to your excellent customer service I drove away with a 2017 Kia Sorento!

Joyce & Anthony
7/23/2016

"true definition of customer service "

The guys at Kia Country know how to satisfy a customer. Kenny, Jordan and Lorenzo went above and beyond expectations to get us in the vehicle we truly wanted with a low down payment and low monthly payments. We will recommend them to everyone we know.

July 25, 2016

Thank you for your review, Joyce. We're glad to have Kenny, Jordan and Lorenzo on our team and that we could provide you with a positive experience. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care! Best, Kia Country of Savannah Team

Johndeeregirl
7/20/2016

"A miracle happened at Kia!"

I walked into Kia Country last night expecting to be treated like always, being a female. But I was amazed at the attention that Kenny provided. By the end of the night Kenny, Lorenzo and Shaz had me driving in my 2016 Soul home. I can not thank them enough for the hard work they put in so late last night!!!!

July 25, 2016

We appreciate you for letting others know about your experience at Kia Country of Savannah. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care! Best, Kia Country of Savannah Team

JackieO
7/18/2016

"Dealership That Will Earn Your Business"

Kia Country in Savannah, Ga is an excellent dealership with a dedicated and professional staff. I had planned to shop multiple dealerships in order to purchase my new car but once I arrived at Kia Country and met Sales Rep, Kenny H, I felt comfortable that I would be able to do business here. Kenny was patient, professional and took the time to listen and work diligently to put me in my new Kia Soul. Credit Mgr, Sharaz was instrumental in negotiating the deal to my satisfaction and I am deeply grateful. Great team! Keep up the good work!

Sharaz

July 25, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Our team works incredibly hard to exemplify the Kia Country of Savannah commitment to customer care and we're so thankful that your time with us was well spent. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or future auto needs as we are always here to help. Best, Kia Country of Savannah Team

truehamstercar2016
7/15/2016

"BEST CAR FAMILY EVER!!"

Thank you so much Kenny and Lorenzo for making it possible for us to drive away in our brand new car!! We are LOVING our Kia Soul!!! You guys are truly wonderful and look forward to working with you again in the future!

July 25, 2016

Thanks for the kind review. Anytime our customers let us know that they had a very pleasant purchasing experience brings us great joy. If you have any automotive needs in the future, please let us know. Best, Kia Country of Savannah Team

Jonathon G.
7/15/2016

"Carole Mendoza!!"

My fiance and I went to Kia to trade in our car for something with more room! We traded our 2012 Honda for a 2016 Kia soul and could not be happier with our purchase! Thanks to Carole Mendoza for finding us the perfect vehicle for us and to Gene Henry for helping with the financing!

July 15, 2016

Thank you for leaving us this review, Jonathon. We are very happy to hear that we could help get you set up with the perfect vehicle for you. If there is anything more we can do for you, please feel free to come back and see Kia Country of Savannah any time! Take care. Kind regards, Kia Country of Savannah Team

Jayden2011

"Awful "

Don't waste your time. They promise to help people with bad credit . They "gas" people up over the phone, once you get inside they do not do what they said. The manager is rude and nonchalant . He never once apologized for anything . I would never recommend this place to anyone .

adameberman@gmail.com
7/14/2016

"Sharaz Hassan is a man of his word, and a gentleman!! "

Sharaz Hassan not only helped my friend, he had the vehicle delivered to her in North Carolina!! He never looks at a person, and thinks he can't get the deal done or bought by the banks, (judge a book by it's cover, or judge someone's unfortunate circumstances), he listens to people, has a warm heart, and truly tries, and then gets done what seems the impossible!! He goes out of his way to deal with the banks, and not only gets the deal done, but gets rates that are much better than anyone could/would expect of a dealer or bank to give someone!! If you need a vehicle, new or used, have had some blemishes on your credit or not, go see Sharaz Hassan and his TEAM!! They will truly work for you to get you the best deal possible for YOU, not himself or the Dealer!! Thank you Sharaz, and your TEAM!!

Sharaz Hassan, De'Anthony Bright, Deion Williams

July 15, 2016

Thank you for spreading the good word! We couldn't be happier that we were able to service you as well as your friend. That is loyalty at its finest! Congratulations to the both of you! If you have any automotive needs in the future, please let us know. Kind regards, Kia Country of Savannah Team

heidichd

"Unbelievable Experience!"

Kelly and her team were unbelievably eager to help me in my difficult credit situation! She is over the top friendly and made sure she made sure I was comfortable at all times. I had been to every dealership in Savannah and this by far it the only one ill ever go back to and I will tell everyone about!!!! Thank you so much Kelly!!

July 15, 2016

We appreciate you taking time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear Kelly and her team did a great job in assisting you in your purchase. If there is anything else we can do for you, please don't hesitate to let us know! Kind regards, Kia Country of Savannah Team

Reviews of Carole Mendoza