Kia Country of Savannah

1 Park of Commerce Boulevard,
Savannah, Georgia 31405
Kia Country of Savannah Info
About Kia Country of Savannah

Welcome to Kia Country of Savannah. Every Day, Every Time, Without Fail, No Exceptions! Kia Country of Savannah is Georgia's #1 Kia Dealer, and YOUR Kia Dealer for Georgia and the South Carolina Low Country, serving Savannah, Statesboro, Hinesville, Brunswick, Bluffton, Beaufort, Hilton Head, and everywhere in between! We've had customers recently from as far away as Houston, Texas, Knoxville, Tennessee and Dothan, Alabama! There is a reason they traveled that far! Come see us and find out for yourself! If you’re looking for financing options, a quick quote, or have questions on a new or used vehicle, please contact JJ or Pat at 912-921-0555 today!

About Kia Country of Savannah

KrishawnJones
8/26/2016

"Love it! "

Carol was awesome! My overall experience was great! Can't wait to get my next car from here! I love my little Kia Forte so glad she showed me it! 😊

Jvclarke91
8/23/2016

"Great overall experience"

From being greeted before I walked in the door, to car shopping with Mrs. Mendoza I had an amazing experience purchasing my first automobile. I would recommend this dealership to anybody.

CDailey73
8/23/2016

"Awesome service, without the "classisc" sales tatics"

We were upside down with one of our vehicles, and our previous KIA that we had for 8 years (and paid off) was so dependable we wnet back to KIA. Our salesman David Miracky was not only super helpful, but made it feel like we were dealing with a relative.

Reta_S
8/22/2016

"Love the service "

I don't have the best credit and I've literally went everywhere trying to find a good deal for a good price. Kia of Savannah not only helped us get a vehicle but afer 6 months we are allowed to upgrade. I'm so satisfied with the service, thank you Kia of Savannah.

Usvet2005
8/18/2016

"Great service"

My wife and I were looking to buy a new car. I filled out the information on line. I was contacted Kelly Sullivan. She and Jordan got me into 2017 Sorrento with no money down and resonable payments. Thanks a lot guys.

Peggy13
8/18/2016

"Made us feel welcome."

De'Eric was such a pleasure to deal with. I don't enjoy the process normally, always nervous about approval, and even with our difficulties he made it work out with the help of the financing staff. De'Eric is also very knowledgeable about all of the extras on the cars so was able to show us how each worked without going to someone else for help. He also listened to our needs with our giant dog and got us the perfect car! De'Eric definitely deserves a raise. The facilities are very welcoming, everyone with a friendly word. They even have a snack area near the waiting room for servicing and Coke's are only $1.00!

Debbie
8/17/2016

"Great Saleman"

My husband and I stopped into Kia of Savannah just to look around. There was a young salesman there Brian Buxton, he was a great help and he knew his stuff when it came to the vehicle, we were looking at. Needless to say after spending time with him we bought a new Kia. Thanks Brian for the help.

August 18, 2016

Debbie, thank you for your feedback. It is great to know that Brian was able to provide you and your husband with a pleasant time purchasing your new car. Thank you for your business and if there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to give us a call! Sincerely, Kia Country of Savannah Team

Brad DePriest
8/14/2016

"Great customer care"

Carole was a pleasure to work with. Her love of her job really comes through when dealing with buyers. She was very knowledgeable and through when going over the cars.

August 18, 2016

Brad, thanks for this nice review! Carole truly knows her stuff. We make sure all of our employees are knowledgeable and courteous, and she will be glad to hear about your positive experience. Feel free to visit us if you have any further needs. Sincerely, Kia Country of Savannah Team

Lee Lawrence
8/11/2016

"Salesman"

Trey was amazing I'm very pleased with Trey I would recommend him to anyone. I will be returning to Kia of Savannah Thanks for all your hard work Trey

August 11, 2016

Lee, thank you for writing such a great review about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with Trey was so positive. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle and we're glad that you're enjoying yours. We look forward to seeing you again. Sincerely, Kia Country of Savannah Team

britonbradley
8/07/2016

"Excellent for First Time Car Buyers"

I was a first time car buyer when I came to Kia of Chatham Parkway. I was most nervous about being taken advantage of, as I have graduated college recently and my budget was at the mercy of honest car salesmen. All of my confusion was met with clear, transparent, and helpful explanations. **Heather Riggs** was fantastic and I recommend that anyone with the same apprehension to car sales visit her. She fought for a great deal for me that fit all of the standards of my budget and qualifications for safety. I am grateful for the service that I received at Kia of Chatham Parkway and will continue to recommend them to friends and family.

Heather Riggs

August 08, 2016

Congratulations on your new vehicle. Thank you for writing such a great review about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your experience with Heather was so positive. We do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle and we're glad that you're enjoying yours. We look forward to seeing you again. Sincerely, Kia Country of Savannah Team

Reviews of Carole Mendoza
Carole Mendoza

Reviews of Brian Buxton
Brian Buxton

Reviews of Lorenzo France
Lorenzo France

Reviews of Kenny Hadel
Kenny Hadel

Reviews of Sam Washington Jr.
Sam Washington Jr.