Kia Country of Savannah

Jason Golden

April 27, 2017

"Jason Golden"

- Lari

I had a wonderful experience purchasing an AMAZING car at Kia Country. Jason Golden was a phenomenal dealer and took as much time as I needed to familiarize myself with all of the car's functions. He was extremely knowledgeable and attentive. I highly recommend Jason and Kia Country!

April 27, 2017

"The best car buying experience I've ever had!!!!"

- Lisa Lynn

From the time we started viewing vehicles online my experience has been nothing but pleasant, Mrs. Carole Mendoza reached out to us to see if she could help us in any way. We set up a time and made the trip to savannah with the expectation of buying a used car as our credit was not all that great and we were upside down on another vehicle. Shortly after we arrived Mrs. Carole greeted us and the process began, we were very apprehensive as we had not had good experiences with dealerships before this. Not only did we get into a 2016 Kia Soul with great payments and interest rate but thanks to Mrs. Carole and her finance manager, whom we call "the magic man", but they got us out from under a bad deal with negative equity . Mrs. Carole was very helpful and attentive answering all of our questions and helping us through the process. We highly recommend them to anyone and everyone and Mrs. Carole Mendoza and "the magic man" in particular. Customers for life, thank y'all so much!!!

April 26, 2017

"Excellent experience."

- Babs

Jason Golden reached out to me right away on my inquiry. Once at the dealership, Edwin Sinsuat made me feel very comfortable. Poor guy worked through his lunch break to take care of me. Overall, I was really impressed at the service I received. My family loves the SUV and I will be sure to recommend this dealership to all.

Used 2015 Kia Forte, $11995