Kia Country of Savannah

1 Park of Commerce Boulevard,
Savannah, Georgia 31405
Kia Country of Savannah Info
About Kia Country of Savannah

Welcome to Kia Country of Savannah. Every Day, Every Time, Without Fail, No Exceptions! Kia Country of Savannah is Georgia's #1 Kia Dealer, and YOUR Kia Dealer for Georgia and the South Carolina Low Country, serving Savannah, Statesboro, Hinesville, Brunswick, Bluffton, Beaufort, Hilton Head, and everywhere in between! We've had customers recently from as far away as Houston, Texas, Knoxville, Tennessee and Dothan, Alabama! There is a reason they traveled that far! Come see us and find out for yourself! If you’re looking for financing options, a quick quote, or have questions on a new or used vehicle, please contact JJ or Pat at 912-921-0555 today!

About Kia Country of Savannah

TinaBonifacio
5/30/2016

"1st Kia Experience was a GREAT one!"

It's my first Kia! I am in awe of my used 2011 Kia Sorento! I just needed a tow package and another key fob. To the rescue! My new favorite Mike's got it done effortlessly! (Mike Hawthorne in Parts & Mike Tade in Service). I know they had help from the techs in the back (thank you to all!), but the Mikes were the first faces of Kia to me - and I am impressed! Great job guys!

Mike Hawthorne, Mike Tade

Heather Craig
5/25/2016

"Carole was wonderful!"

I worked with Carole and she was very sweet. She worked hard to make a deal and always kep in contact with me. I would recommend her to anyone!

RoshakSlater
5/25/2016

"Great experience overall and excellent customer service"

Bought my Optima here and get it serviced at this dealership regularly. It is convenient to my job and if I need a ride to work they will find someone to get me there and sometimes will even take me there themselves. Customer Service is excellent!

Darda
5/03/2016

"Great Salesman, All other staff poor all-around"

This is one of the worst dealers to deal with, they buying of the car is the easy part.. but when it comes to management, fincance, title clerks and all the others, I find them useless, they have no clue on what they are doing, takes 3 months to get tags transferred, and also caught them in a fraud situation where they paid my current buy out versus the buy-out at the time of sale, Definealty fraudulent things going on here. I wont be returning even after owning 5 kias, but this was my first from this dealer and last.

Briana Mathis
5/03/2016

"Excellent Service"

Ms. kelley and Ms. Carole made me feel very comfortable as they payed attention to my concerns and also gave me valuable advice. No Pressure!

Ajreyna
5/01/2016

"Amazing"

Carole was beyond words today. I walked thinking I was simply going to leave with nothing, but instead, got the car I've wanted for 2 years. She listened and took in everything I said, met my requests and then more. That is what I call the best Customer Service Experience!!! She is how a sales-woman/man should be! Thank you Ms Carole!!!

tweety25.aw
4/30/2016

"Oil and tire rotation "

Very friendly atmosphere,I was very pleased with my visit today. Thank you Michael Tade Will recommend friends and family,fast and friendly service. Once again thank you guys

Michael Tade

bsouthe1
4/29/2016

"Awesome customer service! "

Very friendly staff; and their pricing on oil changes/tire rotations, etc. cannot be beat! I was spending around $70 at Jiffy Lube for a synthetic blend, and at Kia, it's only about $35. Today, I got my oil changed and tires rotated, and it only cost $39 (they also added on a $10 coupon).

vero1520
4/28/2016

"Professional and friendly staff"

My Kia gets serviced here all the time. They are very friendly and professional. Always get out in time promised and that is a plus!!

SoulSister
4/25/2016

"Awesome Sauce"

My experience with Kia Country of Savannah was incredible. Carole Merdonza had patiently worked with me for months. I had never bought a car by myself. Carole was sincere. She listened to what I required in automotive transportation. She let me pick out what I wanted. Not what she wanted to sell me. She was informative well versed and she was a total delight. I was so excited to be buying my dream car, a Kia Soul that I had butterflies in my stomach and ?. Carole was awesome. My Soul is a total joy to drive. When I get ready to buy another Kia, Carole and Kia will be my only choice. Gene in finance was a pleasure to work with. Not intimidating. I felt like my business was important to them. Made me feel like family. Go see Carole. You will be pleased as well. Thank you Carole and Gene.

Reviews of Carole Mendoza