Kia Country of Savannah

Kia Country of Savannah
Call
Kia Country of Savannah Info
About Kia Country of Savannah

Welcome to Kia Country of Savannah. Every Day, Every Time, Without Fail, No Exceptions! Kia Country of Savannah is Georgia's #1 Kia Dealer, and YOUR Kia Dealer for Georgia and the South Carolina Low Country, serving Savannah, Statesboro, Hinesville, Brunswick, Bluffton, Beaufort, Hilton Head, and everywhere in between! We've had customers recently from as far away as Houston, Texas, Knoxville, Tennessee and Dothan, Alabama! There is a reason they traveled that far! Come see us and find out for yourself! If you’re looking for financing options, a quick quote, or have questions on a new or used vehicle, please contact JJ or Pat at 912-921-0555 today!

About Kia Country of Savannah

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

"Worst customer service ever"

I bought a Kia Optima 2015 from them. We agreed on a selling price and after I signed my papers, I noticed they sold me the car for $1400 more than the agreement. While it was my fault for overlooking it the response I got was a bunch of run around. They finally fessed up and told me that they made an error in their math but since I signed the papers, it was my fault. Then my car was missing the data chip which is needed to use the nav system. I was going out of town the next day so you can imagine my disappointment. I was told by the manager that for the inconvenience that they would send me a book in the mail of coupons for free service for 3 years. As you can imagine, I never received it. My advice to anyone wanting to buy a Kia...Drive to Charleston. Don't waste your time and money and these guys. Most unprofessional group of people I have ever dealt with. I should have know better when there were two other people at the dealership arguing with their dealer.

Kia Country of Savannah responded to this review

September 22, 2014

This is Mike Ringer, GM for Kia Country of Savannah, and I appreciate you bringing this to my attention. I want to apologize for the issues you had, and also to thank you for your business. I have discussed the pricing issue with those involved. Indeed, there was an honest mistake made initially when calculating the price, but this should have been explained to you more thoroughly when signing the paperwork. I do apologize for that. We, unfortunately, had no control over the issue with the data chip. As you know, we worked to find the exact car you were looking for, to include desired features and color, and we were able to get it for you, but had to get it from another dealership. They neglected to include the data chip when they sent us the car, and it took a few days for them to send it. I am sorry for the inconvenience it caused. I am glad we were able to get the free maintenance set up for you, and trust that you did receive it after the phone conversation with our staff. Once again, I sincerely apologize for the confusion, and we do appreciate your business. Feel free to contact me if there is anything else we can do.

"Lovin my Kia! "

I would recommended this dealership to anyone! Kia Country of Savannah works well to accommodate everyone's needs and does their best to find the car suitable for you! Salesman David Dumas did an amazing job working with us!

"Optima"

Bryan, Daryl and pat were great. Our experience was good and the car is great. Bryan was very helpful and very friendly. Thanks so much!

"Buying a new car from Kia"

Everyone was very friendly and hepful. James went over everything on the 2014 Cadenza before and while test driving. Offered to help with anything I needed or wanted. I will definitely recommend Kia Country of Savannah. Linda Sweat

"Worked with me so I could have just the one I wanted!"

Demagio first met me and showed me the used Kia Sportages they had available. Then I looked all over the State of Georgia and into South Carolina for a better deal for 3 weeks. When I returned, they still only had 2 used Sportages available, so Demagio was patient and worked with me to empower me to select a new model with just the specific details I was looking for. I worked the deal out with the bank, they gave me a reasonable price on my trade-in, and I am extremely pleased with the ease of my deal, end-to-end. Demagio had to wait 3 extra weeks, but once I was ready with a down-payment to sweeten the deal with my bank, he and the Kia Country team had my entire deal complete within a couple of hours and I was out the door! I have rarely been this pleased with any dealership or vehicle purchase.

Demagio Stephens

"My husband and I traded in our 2012 Kia soul because, we..."

My husband and I traded in our 2012 Kia soul because, we got an offer in the mail for a trade in from Savannah Kia Country. Originally, I talked to J.J Walker but then was directed to Jack Lanier. Jack Lanier was so friendly and answered all of our questions. He made the car buying process a pleasant experience. I didn't feel like he was just after the sale, I felt like he kept our best interest at heart. I would definitely recommend family and friends to this car dealership and Jack Lanier personally.

"We worked with Brian & he was wonderful! Not only did..."

We worked with Brian & he was wonderful! Not only did he go out of his way to come in on his day off to help, but he also kept us up to date each step of the way! Wonderful service & highly recommended

"This dealership as a whole went above and beyond our..."

This dealership as a whole went above and beyond our expectations! We actually enjoyed buying our car and have really enjoyed our new 2015 Kia Sorento! Brian was very knowledgable and very personable! One of the employees, Sheryl met us at the DMV so we could get our plates quicker bc we were going out of town, again going above and beyond! We definitely recommend Kia of Savannah!

"My name is Kia (all jokes aside) Pigford, and I am very..."

My name is Kia (all jokes aside) Pigford, and I am very disappointed with the service of Brian Buxton. He is NOT doing what he suppose to be to help the public when they need. I was recently in a wreck with my car and needed it to be repaired, and they have sent the wrong parts twice! Mr. Buxton has refused to pick up phone for me to speak with him. I also know my car needs an alignment very badly and the only place I can get it done is here in Kia Country of Savannah. Where I am upset is that I have a rental that I was ONLY planning to have for a week, it now seems like it will be two more weeks I will have to pay out of pocket.That is NOT fair to me, due to I DIDN'T send the wrong parts to begin with. In my opinion this is poor customer service and hope that in the future it will get better, I will spread the word to all my friends who have a Kia that they may need to upgrade to a different car and dealership.

"After driving my Mom's Sedona several times, we..."

After driving my Mom's Sedona several times, we decided that we wanted to give up our Ford for a Kia! We have been life long Ford drivers! We LOVE our Sorento and were very pleased with David and his assistance! He was very knowledgable, personable, and awesome to work with! Thank you Kia Country of Savannah! We are very pleased!

Brian Buxton