Kia Country of Savannah

Sales Adviser

March 24, 2017

"New car purchase"

- boss2014

Jason was very helpful and courteous, was educated on the cars do's and don't's and was very personable. After we had made the purchase Jason keep checking on us to make sure we were comfortable. After they had prepared the car for departure Jason spent quite a bit of time with my wife to explain all the car's features, which was very helpful. Paperwork was a breeze with Gene, everything was already prepared before we went in the office. Reggie was a pleasure to do business with.

March 23, 2017

"Wonderful"

- Victoria

The sales and financing stayed late to help get me into my new car both were helpful and courteous. I will recommend this place to others.

March 17, 2017

"The Hardest Working Woman in Savannah!"

- Tinahouston2015

On Friday, I went on the Kia of Savannah Website and requested information. Within an hours time I received an email from Carole introducing herself and letting me know that she was looking forward to speaking with me. An hour after that she sent me an email to follow up to see what time I would come in to speak with her. I returned her call and the first time I spoke with her on the phone I felt like I was speaking to a long time friend! She was so professional and helpful. I came to the dealership at 2ish, she sat down for about 30 minutes talking with me and my daughter. We then went out for a couple of test drives! She was very informative about the vehicles and help make a great choice for my daughter! We walked out with a Kia Soul! This was by far the best car buying experience that I've every had! I will recommend all my friends to Carole Mendoza. We were there at the dealership for a couple of hours and everyone that came in was dealing with Carole! What a great asset to your business with her happy go lucky attitude! The Sales Manager was very nice as well as the gentleman Mr. Henry in finance!

Used 2011 Kia Sorento, $14000