Kia Country of Savannah

Kia Country of Savannah

Call
Kia Country of Savannah Info
About Kia Country of Savannah

Welcome to Kia Country of Savannah. Every Day, Every Time, Without Fail, No Exceptions! Kia Country of Savannah is Georgia's #1 Kia Dealer, and YOUR Kia Dealer for Georgia and the South Carolina Low Country, serving Savannah, Statesboro, Hinesville, Brunswick, Bluffton, Beaufort, Hilton Head, and everywhere in between! We've had customers recently from as far away as Houston, Texas, Knoxville, Tennessee and Dothan, Alabama! There is a reason they traveled that far! Come see us and find out for yourself! If you’re looking for financing options, a quick quote, or have questions on a new or used vehicle, please contact JJ or Pat at 912-921-0555 today!

About Kia Country of Savannah

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Rahn Raethke
11/19/2014

"These people are worth their salt."

I honestly have to say that this has been the easiest car purchase I have made in my life. I searched high and low for a Kia Soul with a standard transmission. They got it for me, granted we went through some hoops to eventually get what I was looking for. The fact that they were willing to go that extra mile really did make a difference. Granted I didn't buy on my first visit there, this didn't make any difference to Brian Buxton. He understood where we came from and was understanding. We thanked him for his time and his service and told him if we came back we would be doing business with him. Several weeks later the car we wanted was on their lot. But unfortunately was sent to auction because well no one drives a manual anymore. They were willing to recall the car and have it shipped back for us. We agreed on a price on the condition that nothing cosmetically or mechanically was wrong. I stipulated this primarily because you would be a complete idiot to buy a car sight unseen. But the distance that Brian and the dealership were willing to go to earn my business is beyond commendable. I can honestly say that if you ask a question and he doesn't know the answer he will admit that and find out the answer for you. In a world where things have all been blurred in a shade of grey for better or worse you'll get your answers you need only ask the questions. This is a very approachable dealership with very good and down to earth sales people. I'd hate to admit it but I will be occasionally stopping by if only to say hello due to their straightforward attitude. You may not like everything that you hear but I would like bad news face to face instead of being lied to. It is also worth mentioning that they understand what it means to deal on a handshake, if you make a deal you both agree to follow through. I can commend them for that in a world gone soft. I will say that Brian Buxton was the only person I dealt with in any depth, so my personal bias would say to see him. From someone that is not easy to please I will say I am more than satisfied with his willingness to help.

mcarey09
9/30/2014

"Lovin' my Soul!"

This was he easiest car trade and purchase I have ever had the pleasure of being a part of! David Dumas - you ROCK! I'm lovin' my car!

Danielle Hohl
8/25/2014

"Worst customer service ever"

I bought a Kia Optima 2015 from them. We agreed on a selling price and after I signed my papers, I noticed they sold me the car for $1400 more than the agreement. While it was my fault for overlooking it the response I got was a bunch of run around. They finally fessed up and told me that they made an error in their math but since I signed the papers, it was my fault. Then my car was missing the data chip which is needed to use the nav system. I was going out of town the next day so you can imagine my disappointment. I was told by the manager that for the inconvenience that they would send me a book in the mail of coupons for free service for 3 years. As you can imagine, I never received it. My advice to anyone wanting to buy a Kia...Drive to Charleston. Don't waste your time and money and these guys. Most unprofessional group of people I have ever dealt with. I should have know better when there were two other people at the dealership arguing with their dealer.

Kia Country of Savannah responded to this review

September 22, 2014

This is Mike Ringer, GM for Kia Country of Savannah, and I appreciate you bringing this to my attention. I want to apologize for the issues you had, and also to thank you for your business. I have discussed the pricing issue with those involved. Indeed, there was an honest mistake made initially when calculating the price, but this should have been explained to you more thoroughly when signing the paperwork. I do apologize for that. We, unfortunately, had no control over the issue with the data chip. As you know, we worked to find the exact car you were looking for, to include desired features and color, and we were able to get it for you, but had to get it from another dealership. They neglected to include the data chip when they sent us the car, and it took a few days for them to send it. I am sorry for the inconvenience it caused. I am glad we were able to get the free maintenance set up for you, and trust that you did receive it after the phone conversation with our staff. Once again, I sincerely apologize for the confusion, and we do appreciate your business. Feel free to contact me if there is anything else we can do.

lynseybrooke08
8/04/2014

"Lovin my Kia! "

I would recommended this dealership to anyone! Kia Country of Savannah works well to accommodate everyone's needs and does their best to find the car suitable for you! Salesman David Dumas did an amazing job working with us!

Ryang44
8/04/2014

"Optima"

Bryan, Daryl and pat were great. Our experience was good and the car is great. Bryan was very helpful and very friendly. Thanks so much!

lsweat
6/27/2014

"Buying a new car from Kia"

Everyone was very friendly and hepful. James went over everything on the 2014 Cadenza before and while test driving. Offered to help with anything I needed or wanted. I will definitely recommend Kia Country of Savannah. Linda Sweat

cbaker2037
4/28/2014

"Worked with me so I could have just the one I wanted!"

Demagio first met me and showed me the used Kia Sportages they had available. Then I looked all over the State of Georgia and into South Carolina for a better deal for 3 weeks. When I returned, they still only had 2 used Sportages available, so Demagio was patient and worked with me to empower me to select a new model with just the specific details I was looking for. I worked the deal out with the bank, they gave me a reasonable price on my trade-in, and I am extremely pleased with the ease of my deal, end-to-end. Demagio had to wait 3 extra weeks, but once I was ready with a down-payment to sweeten the deal with my bank, he and the Kia Country team had my entire deal complete within a couple of hours and I was out the door! I have rarely been this pleased with any dealership or vehicle purchase.

Demagio Stephens

Ajkay1148
4/01/2014

"My husband and I traded in our 2012 Kia soul because, we..."

My husband and I traded in our 2012 Kia soul because, we got an offer in the mail for a trade in from Savannah Kia Country. Originally, I talked to J.J Walker but then was directed to Jack Lanier. Jack Lanier was so friendly and answered all of our questions. He made the car buying process a pleasant experience. I didn't feel like he was just after the sale, I felt like he kept our best interest at heart. I would definitely recommend family and friends to this car dealership and Jack Lanier personally.

MDSCHULTE
3/18/2014

"We worked with Brian & he was wonderful! Not only did..."

We worked with Brian & he was wonderful! Not only did he go out of his way to come in on his day off to help, but he also kept us up to date each step of the way! Wonderful service & highly recommended

BrentnDana143
3/17/2014

"This dealership as a whole went above and beyond our..."

This dealership as a whole went above and beyond our expectations! We actually enjoyed buying our car and have really enjoyed our new 2015 Kia Sorento! Brian was very knowledgable and very personable! One of the employees, Sheryl met us at the DMV so we could get our plates quicker bc we were going out of town, again going above and beyond! We definitely recommend Kia of Savannah!

Reviews of Brian Buxton