Kia Of East Syracuse

Makes: Kia|Service Center

Overall Rating 5

Kia Of East Syracuse
Kia Of East Syracuse Info

"I wanted to let everyone know if they have interest in..."

I wanted to let everyone know if they have interest in buying or leasing a new Kia, then this is the dealership I highly recommend to all. My wife and I have been searching for a new car for quite a while doing research on different makes and models. We decided to check out the new 2013 Kia Optima EX at Kia of East Syracuse. We met with Michael Secules and he is by far the BEST salesperson one could possibly want to deal with. He was very knowlegable, polite, courteous and was always there to answer any questions we may have. After test driving the vehicle, plus being very comfortable with the option package, handling, comfort and overall smooth ride we then knew this was what we wanted. When it came to negiotating the purchase there was NO pressure from Mike and he was always there if we had unanswered questions. We also met the Sales manager, Jerry Orendorf, and he also was a big part in us securing our purchase. Again, he is by far the BEST sales manager I've ever spoken with. Very friendly, courteous, and professional. He also was there for any questions we needed addressed. When we arrived at the dealership to pick up our new Kia it gleamed so clean I was reluctant in getting in it afraid I would get it dirty. Before departing the dealership the staff went over all the safety features, options, and how to use all the knobs, buttons, and bluetooth device. As I drove it away I said to myself, that I would not have had a clue what all these gadgets where for without the knowledgable, professional, courteous staff at Kia of East Syracuse. So, as a last reminder to all, if interested in purchasing a Kia please stop by and visit with the great staff and our sales associate Michael Secules. You'll be glad you did! Thank you....Ed & Elizabeth Emmons

Michael Secules

"I had my car towed to Kia of East Syracuse for service on..."

I had my car towed to Kia of East Syracuse for service on a Wednesday, i agreed to pay for all things which needed fixed. We ended up spending almost $700. 4 Days later my car stalled out on me again because the fuel line they replaced was not done properly and had come off. I had to call into work and have my car towed back to the dealership again. Im a teacher and it's not easy for me to call into work just an hour before. I asked the service employee i spoke with about using a dealer car so that i could get to work while they RE fix what they had not done properly the first time. They told me know and so I had to rent a car for just 5 hours, and still had to pay for a full day. I tried speaking with the owner about my story and ask very politely if they would be willing to reimburse me for my rental car and towing fees since i had to spend all this money because his service department failed to fix something properly the first time. After almost a week with no response he called me and gave me an extended list of reasons why he could not pay me back. These are just my MAIN reasons for not recommending this dealership, there are several other minor reasons that made my time with them an unpleasant one.

The owner and service department

"Looking for a lease on a Optima LX and came to the..."

Looking for a lease on a Optima LX and came to the agreement of 235.00 a mo. with 235.00 down.We left dealer to go home and think about it, decided to do it. Next day we call, they tell us, bring in the down payment and insurance info. We bring it in and go home and wait for a phone call, while they check our credit . We get a call from the salesman "you're all set", he also says bring in your plates. Now here we are thinking we are getting the car for the agreed price. So we make arrangements to sell the car to a private individual. We arrive at the dealers late afternoon with plates in hand. The plates are put on the car and we sit down to sign the paper work. At this point it went all downhill from here. Eduardo tells us that because we don't have tier one credit the payments will be 280.00 mo. Now not once was it mentioned to us that the payment would be changed. So here we are no old or new car. They assumed we would do the deal. Luckily we have a second car. We walked out never to do business with the "Bait and Switch" Kia EastSyracuse dealer again. Oh by the way the sales manager was rude and belligerent as well. When asked how will you sleep tonight knowing that she sold her car thinking we had a deal at 235.00 . His answer was "I'll sleep just fine. All I can say what an A-hole....

Sales manager Jerry Salesman Eduardo Castillo