Kia of Santa Fe

Kia of Santa Fe Info

nickilove
4/13/2014

"worst experience ever"

I found a car I really liked on your website. I came from Rio Rancho to see the car. When I showed up to your dealership, it was far from pleasant. Not one of your employees greeted us, until we told them we had an appointment. Once we asked to view the car, we also focused our attention on another and asked to view it as well. While we were doing this your "salesman" Joe, was in unknowledgable about almost every question we had. Looking past that, we asked to test drive the car. We liked it and wanted to make an offer. Which your site says we can do!! Almost immediately your so called "salesman" said no. When we tried to talk to him, he just talked over us and proceeded to ask is manager (which he probably didn't) he came back with a show of sorts saying there is nothing he can do. Can you please tell me why your website says make us an offer? If in fact the price is set in stone? Once we attempted to ask questions, Joe got very rude and defensive. When we asked what you took the car in for his response was angry saying "it doesn't matter what we took it in for!" I am so beyond displeased with this dealership and it's employees. I will never recommend your agency to anyone. If asked my thoughts I will tell them it was the worst attempt to.buy a car I've ever had. Maybe we would have bought the car if your salesman wasn't so unprofessional and rude. Your dealership lost money!!! We went to another dealership, found the same car, and bought it from one of the nicest people I have ever met. It's so disheartening that I wanted to buy this car from you, but would refuse to go back because of the service we received. In all levels this customer service was horrible.

Joe

edlinn
1/10/2014

"We recently leased a 2014 Kia Rio from Kia of Santa Fe...."

We recently leased a 2014 Kia Rio from Kia of Santa Fe. We were very pleased with the entire experience and all of the employees we interacted with. I would recomend this dealership highly.

Kia of Santa Fe responded to this review

January 13, 2014

Thank you so much for your great feedback! Customer satisfaction is one of our top priorities, so we are very happy to hear the Kia of Santa Fe team was able to provide you with an excellent leasing experience. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

red98
5/12/2013

"Bought a 2011 Ford Super Duty was treated like trash and..."

Bought a 2011 Ford Super Duty was treated like trash and they sold me a lemon. They then put passanger tires on 3/4 ton truck, when I advised them I need LT truck tires do to me towing they then ordered four sets of tires do to the service manager not knowing anything about trucks or how to service them, he even advised me to over fill the tires if i didnt like the way they were riding. to top off the worst purchase ever, the vehicle i trade in was full of fuel when I droped it off but the truck I just bought had one gallon of diesel in it and was told o thats all you get when i advised them my trade was full of fuel for them I was told to deal with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......... DO NOT PURCHASE A VEHICLE FROM THESE PEOPLE................WORTH THE DRIVE TO ABQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Herman Gomez

Kia of Santa Fe responded to this review

May 30, 2013

We here at Kia of Santa are dedicated to providing an overall excellent customer experience. We apologize you did not experience that from us. If there is anything we can do make things right, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. This is not how we operate and will go above and beyond to fix your problems.

jessemontoya
5/10/2013

"This is the "BEST" dealership I've ever..."

This is the "BEST" dealership I've ever been to. The salesman Mario was very professional and knowledgeable. The Managers Rob and John are friendly and low pressure. I would recommend this dealership to anybody that is looking for a nice car at a fair price!

Salesman was Mario. Sales manager is Robert. Finance manager was John