Toyota of Santa Fe

Francesco Crisafulli

CJ  Jaramillo, Finance Manager, Toyota of Santa Fe

CJ Jaramillo

February 17, 2017

"It was worth the 215 mile drive."

- desertsue

From my initial contact by phone with salesman Robin Rider at Toyota of Santa Fe, I received fantastic service. I feel Robin and the rest of the gang really care about their customers. Everyone there made sure I was happy. Robin made sure I knew to call him any time with any questions about my new Highlander; and I have called him. He always seems pleased to hear from me. Robin even called me the next day to be sure I got home OK. I have never experienced this type of service from a dealership. I feel like I have a new friend. I have been telling everyone I know if they are looking for a vehicle to see Robin. Driving to Santa Fe was definitely worth the drive!

February 15, 2017

"New vehicle"

- CassIA

I have dealt with Brent Buell for several years now. He has been very responsive to my inquiries and he was able to set up my recent purchase through the phone. It was great and it meant i did not have to be at the dealership for hours. Toyota was able to offer me some deals and i even get money back. I would recommed this dealership to others who are looking to purchase a Toyota

February 15, 2017

"Car purchase"

- Mayamtz

I would highly recommend Jamie Dunn as a salesman at Toyota of Santa Fe. He was so extremely helpful and knowlagable. He made the whole buying experience quite enjoyable. Also CJ was so wonderful with finding us the best rate in our loan. We will definitely be back with any future purchases.

• Wide array of customized services