Toyota of Santa Fe

1500 Saint Michaels Drive,
Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505
Toyota of Santa Fe Info
About Toyota of Santa Fe

The Toyota of Santa Fe Way, your New Mexico Toyota dealer, our mission is to create a healthy, positive work environment allowing us to attract the best people in our market, creating a team unified in working to gain and to satisfy all customers. Our culture is defined as a FAMILY with HEART who hold each other ACCOUNTABLE CONSISTENTLY! Everything we touch, we make better! We lead with a servants heart and make our process simple, easy and fun. We work on our team and we engage our team members in solving problems and finding solutions. We strive to be more than compliant as we work to be committed and desire to create a culture of belief! Click, Call or Stop by and see for yourself why THE TOYOTA OF SANTA FE WAY.....it the best way! See you soon! Buddy Espinosa GM Toyota of Santa Fe http://www.toyotaofsantafe.com/ http://www.scionofsantafe.com/

About Toyota of Santa Fe Learn More

• Wide array of customized services
bmax10
5/24/2016

"Brent is the man!"

Brent was excellent - attentive, considerate, and instrumental. Overall, the best car buying experience ever! I will definitely refer everyone I know to Brent and Toyota of Santa Fe.

hadtomakeaname
5/24/2016

"Thanks David Leonard"

We purchased a used car from ToSF and had a great experience with our salesman, David Leonard. From the initial phone inquiry about inventory to the follow up installation of some aftermarket parts he made sure to take care of us. There was a small issue with financing interest rates that the dealership straightened out to make right without us asking them to!

NMLAA
5/22/2016

"Worked hard to re-build trust"

I had an excellent experience test driving a 4 Runner with Jeff Morris. He was friendly and knowledgeable. When it came time to talk about price, I was given a price considerably higher than I had seen on the dealer's website earlier that day. After I inquired about it, the manager acknowledged they had made "an error" and came back with the price I had seen on the website. This undermined my trust in the dealership and I let them know it. Jeff, Joe Anchondo and others worked hard to regain my trust and in the end I did purchase the vehicle. Jeff was clearly invested in making things right and I very much appreciated that. Jon Hickey was also great to work with in finance. He was extremely patient in answering my many questions, providing advice and walking me through all the details.

nmgw42
5/06/2016

"follow up to previous problem"

I slammed this dealership for the way they handled service on my Prius. However, since that post I was contacted by the service manager (Carl Martinez) and he has been nothing but professional. He has agreed to make it right and give me my money back. My advice, if you feel you are not getting a fair shake with your service representative, talk to Carl. He totally understands customer service!

happydriver
4/27/2016

"Fantastic empowering experience with Jamie Dunn"

I had a terrific experience with Jamie Dunn when buying my new Highlander. I had told Jamie that I was interested in a 3 year old used Highlander and asked him to please keep an eye out for one that fit my criteria. Every few weeks Jamie checked in with me and sent me options. None was quite right, but he stuck with it for five months, without every putting pressure on me. I felt like he was my ally in the car buying process, and understood that I wanted to feel good about my purchase. Only the car that made me feel right would be the right car for me. Jamie got this intuitively. On the day I purchased my new car, I had no intention of buying a new one, but after a lengthy test drive in a used SUV with Jamie,out of curiosity I asked to see the new vehicles. This was my choice; Jamie never pressured me. There on the lot was a car that seemed just right to me, and I told Jamie I'd like to drive it. Out we went again for another long test drive; he answered all my questions openly and didn't push and instead let me feel out the car for myself. I was shopping for our family car solo and he never spoke down to me or suggested I "call my husband"--the stuff you sometimes hear about car salesmen when selling to women. I knew the car felt right and Jamie and I negotiated openly and fairly and promptly. He encouraged me to take the car home for the afternoon; he was exceedingly reasonable with my trade-in and got more money for me when I told him the price seemed low.The whole process was so easy and enjoyable (he even made popcorn for my daughters, which was good because I sort of felt like I might pass out at writing the check) that when I left that evening I couldn't quite believe it had been so smooth I had been putting off the process of buying new for so long because I didn't want to be pressured or sort through different trim options etc, but as serendipity would have it, I found the right car and the right salesperson on the same day. Thank you Jamie for such a terrific experience; I recommend him to everyone!

Montoya18
4/25/2016

"No pressure pure professionalism with a smile"

Took my Mom into test driver Rave he was very patient and informative... He explained all the equipment twice to make sure Mom was comfortable... She is now a proud owner of a white Rave " little Trooper ' Thanks Brent

April 26, 2016

Dear Montoya18, I am glad that your mom was comfortable in her experience with us and she got the vehicle she was looking for - RAV4 - It's a great SUV. All the Best, Buddy

Laeserguns
4/22/2016

"4Runner Trail"

Jeff is a great guy and his knowledge of the car made for a terrific experience. We will definitely go back to this dealership for all of our needs in the future!

April 26, 2016

Laeserguns, Thank you for the great review, looking forward to seeing you in the future.

DDiamant
4/14/2016

"2016 Toyota 4Runner"

We LOVE our 2016 4Runner! Kirk Kapple, Dylan Leonard and owner Buddy Espinosa were efficient, dedicated, and genuinely concerned with our satisfaction. A great experience!

April 26, 2016

Dear DDiamont, It was our pleasure to work with you and we are glad you LOVE YOUR 4Runner! All the Best, Buddy

Trey
4/08/2016

"Purchase of used Dodge Challenger"

I was given Jeff Morris as a salesman when I arrived at Santa Fe Toyota. Super nice & knows his vehicles! We looked over the car and went for a drive. I was not familiar with the area so Jeff told me where to go(In a nice way!) His recommendation on the drive really helped me check the car out. When we started the negotiation, Jeff worked with my budget and worked out a deal great for me. I shopped for this car for many months and was familiar with the price range and Jeff & Melvin worked a deal for me that was better that comparable places. Isaiah (Their internet sales person) worked out some issues on the phone before I showed up. Way Cool! I had a great experience at Santa Fe Toyota and would recommend them. Ask for Jeff, Melvin or Isaiah. Thanks Trey

Isaiah Leonard

April 11, 2016

Trey, This is wonderful! After your many months of searching, we could be the one's to help you get the vehicle YOU wanted at the best price. All the Best, Buddy

DANIELLE MONTOYA
4/07/2016

"Great Experience"

Car buying can be chaotic! I initially was working with Jamie Tasen. When she told me she was going out of town for a few days I thought I was going to have to wait until she returned. Thankfully I didn't! She put me on to her fantastic colleague, Michael Lopez. But when I got the run around from my bank I was ready to give up. I let Mike know that I was not going to make the appointment. He was very understanding and really educated me how the who process works and convinced me to still keep my appointment. I am glad that I made my way to Toyota of Santa Fe! This is the first car buying experience that was not stressful and was smooth sailing and very quick. Thanks to these two and Melvin I am driving the car that I have wanted for a very long time!!!

April 11, 2016

Danielle, Best wishes in your travels in the car you have wanted for a long time. I am glad that Micheal is hard at work making the process easy. All the Best, Buddy

Reviews of Brent  Buell