Toyota of Santa Fe

1500 Saint Michaels Drive,
Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505
Toyota of Santa Fe Info
About Toyota of Santa Fe

The Toyota of Santa Fe Way, your New Mexico Toyota dealer, our mission is to create a healthy, positive work environment allowing us to attract the best people in our market, creating a team unified in working to gain and to satisfy all customers. Our culture is defined as a FAMILY with HEART who hold each other ACCOUNTABLE CONSISTENTLY! Everything we touch, we make better! We lead with a servants heart and make our process simple, easy and fun. We work on our team and we engage our team members in solving problems and finding solutions. We strive to be more than compliant as we work to be committed and desire to create a culture of belief! Click, Call or Stop by and see for yourself why THE TOYOTA OF SANTA FE WAY.....it the best way! See you soon! Buddy Espinosa GM Toyota of Santa Fe http://www.toyotaofsantafe.com/ http://www.scionofsantafe.com/

About Toyota of Santa Fe Learn More

• Wide array of customized services
Max Trujillo
8/30/2016

"Purchase"

Trini Gallegos has been patient, reasonable, and professional. I haven't bought a new car since I bought our FJ Cruiser from (then) Beaver Toyota, and the experience is better now. Thank you Trini.

Heidipfeifer
8/29/2016

"Professional and helpful"

Brent was the perfect gentleman in helping me find my car and answering all my questions. His expertise and knowledge was very helpful and I just knew I could trust his word in helping me get my new car. Thank you Brent! I love my car!

Robyn
8/28/2016

"Michael Lopez, patient and knowledgable"

I learned more in one afternoon than I'd ever known before about purchasing and about leasing a car. While we ultimately did not purchase from the dealership (this time) because our daughter who we were looking for lives in Colorado, I will return to Michael for a possible future purchase in a heartbeat. He recognized first and foremost that we were seeking something safe and reliable to put out twenty-one year old daughter in while she finishes college and before the afternoon was over it was as if I was now a part of Michael's family and we a part of his. Ask for him. He'll do right by you.

Megan Bonifer
8/26/2016

"Michael Lopez is a wonderful salesman! "

Yesterday my husband and I went into Toyota of Santa Fe to look a car and we met Michael Lopez. He was friendly and professional and genuinely cared about our needs! He sat down with us and got to know us and our wants/needs before we even looked at the cars. Michael listened to what was important to us as a family and the reasons for buying a new car. He cared about what was going to best for us long term and he never once pressured us to make a decision. We narrowed down the options, drove around the lot, and decided to take a beautiful Toyota Camry out for a test drive. Michael was incredibly knowledgable about the vehicle and taught us about Certified vehicles during the test drive. We have never had such a positive experience when buying a vehicle and we felt comfortable with Michael and trusted him fully with our buying needs. More salesman should be like him, he made us feel like family! Michael Lopez has us as customers for life! You are truly fantastic!!!

paula123
8/26/2016

"I love my new car, thanks Andy!"

I needed a used car, not a brand new one. Andy helped me figure out what kind of car would fit my needs, and kept an eye out for one when it came into the dealership. He's had a lot of experience and knew what to look for. I appreciated that Andy has a nice relaxed, polite, humorous, low pressure way of doing business. He clearly explained the process, it's my first time buying a car from a dealership, and he helped make it happen. My "new" little car is EXACTLY what I was hoping for. The shop guys checked it over, cleaned, polished it and sent me off with a full tank of gas. C.J. the finance manager was easy and helpful to work with, all in all it was a nice experience, When I'm ready to buy a new car I'll return here and work with Andy, definitely.

Busch 73
8/23/2016

"Quick and easy"

Walked into Toyota of Santa Fe a very highly-ranked dealership and got exactly what I expected. Quick professional easy service. Will continue to use Brent and Toyota of Santa Fe for my business vehicle purchases in the future. Melvin in finance was also amazing 36 minutes start to finish. Thanks Brent

John.Aragon96
8/23/2016

"Amazing People"

I was having a horrible day searching for my dream car. I had a deal set and done with Larry H Miller on the Alameda St in ABQ and those idiots ruined everything. I went around all of Santa Fe looking and I was ready to give up. I ended up in Toyota of Santa Fe. I told Jeff my story and he was very helpful. he took me on a test drive gave me all the specs about the car showed me in writing what they had done to the car. I told him my price he went over to his boss and I couldn't believe it. they accepted my offer and helped me and gave me so many ideas on how to leave with it that same day since I didn't have insurance for that vehicle. he was willing to go to TAOS to get the car inspected to be able to get full coverage insurance. He was the best of the best salesman I dealt with all day and trust me I went ALL over Santa Fe. Highly recommended!!!! Both him and Shelly are the best!!!

theperfectFIT
8/22/2016

"Best car purchasing experience EVER !!!"

Last Saturday, I purchased a 2012 Honda FIT at Toyota of Santa Fe - and I am so pleased !!! The Sales and Finance Staff at Toyota of Santa Fe made the whole process of buying a car "user friendly". I guess that is why their ads say "YOU HAVE A BUDDY IN THE BUSINESS". They live up to that statement. First, the Sales Associate who coordinated my sale, MICHAEL LOPEZ, was nothing short of STELLAR!!! He was informative, truthful, helpful, and pleasant. He made a diligent effort to address every concern I had during the negotiating process and beyond - going the extra mile to meet my car-buying needs - showing genuine concern and interest. His General Manager, Francesco Crisafulli, was also impressive. He made a point to introduce himself and had a "CAN DO" attitude, assuring me that he and his staff would do everything possible to satisfy all the musts on my car buying list. He even arranged to contact the prior owner to obtain the rear head rests and extra key that were missing on the Honda FIT. He did this after I had already closed the deal. That is what I call service beyond the sale. Last but not least, I want to commend the Finance Manager, Melvin Houston. He guided me through the complicated process of financing with ease, clarity, and professionalism. He patiently processed my paperwork in the late evening hours, well after the dealership had closed its doors for the day. He made sure I received the best financing rate and warranty package possible - an expert in the field. So, without hesitation, I can say at Toyota of Santa Fe I had the best car purchasing experience EVER!!!

Rosiea
8/22/2016

"Great customer service"

When I went in I was only going in to entertain the idea of possibly buying a Toyota Corolla. But with Kelly's friendly demeanor was great prices the next thing I knew I was driving off the lot with a new car.

Mitch Hollinger
8/21/2016

"Excellent"

Jeff and Kirk were extremley helpful and knowledgeable. They took there time finding me the right car and made the car buying experience very easy. I would highly recommend both Jeff and Kirk as well as Toyota of Santa Fe

Reviews of Brent  Buell