Toyota of Santa Fe

1500 Saint Michaels Drive,
Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505
Toyota of Santa Fe Info
About Toyota of Santa Fe

The Toyota of Santa Fe Way, your New Mexico Toyota dealer, our mission is to create a healthy, positive work environment allowing us to attract the best people in our market, creating a team unified in working to gain and to satisfy all customers. Our culture is defined as a FAMILY with HEART who hold each other ACCOUNTABLE CONSISTENTLY! Everything we touch, we make better! We lead with a servants heart and make our process simple, easy and fun. We work on our team and we engage our team members in solving problems and finding solutions. We strive to be more than compliant as we work to be committed and desire to create a culture of belief! Click, Call or Stop by and see for yourself why THE TOYOTA OF SANTA FE WAY.....it the best way! See you soon! Buddy Espinosa GM Toyota of Santa Fe http://www.toyotaofsantafe.com/ http://www.scionofsantafe.com/

About Toyota of Santa Fe Learn More

• Wide array of customized services
Ivonne
9/29/2016

"Sweet Spot Salesman "

Andy was a great help in choosing our Tacoma. He was patient, knowledgeable, and encouraging. No doubt we would not have chosen Toyota without him.

Brewery guy
9/27/2016

"Great people and customer service"

I was looking for a new car, couldn't decide on renting or leasing, They helped me decide easily and with no pressure!! They answered all my questions and Jeff showed me more things about my new vehicle that I never thought of. Helped set up my bluetooth connection, and went far and above with showing me several options. I never felt the stress to commit, but after thinking about it, I made a decision, and it was a done deal. Everything was explained to me, and if I asked a question, it was answered in full detail. I haven't bought a non-American made vehicle in 30 years, but once Jeff explained all the safety features and warranties Toyota has, I was convinced.

Angel Fire Family
9/27/2016

"A Trusted Source for one family from Angel Fire…"

I, personally, dreaded the idea of having to go through a car buying experience…I just hated the thought of haggling over the price and all the negotiating that is associated with car buying. I was just looking for a trusted source that would give us a fair price for the trade-in as well as a fair price for the “new” car. I have been bringing my Toyota to this dealership for the last 9 years for service. Frank, and the whole crew at the service department, has taken great care of me and my vehicle. It is nice to see familiar faces and Frank always made time to see if all is good in my world…it says a lot about a business when you have employees that stay for years and they recognize the guests. I feel it is the employees that make a business successful…happy employees make happy guests. Because of the 9 years of trusted service with Frank and the service department, I decided to read the reviews on the sales staff when we needed to add a car to our family. Brent’s reviews stood out and especially liked the fact that he has been with the dealership for 7 years. Brent is exactly as all the reviews say…he was so patient, he knew the inventory, listened to all the people in our “buying party” and gave us all the time we needed to feel confident in our purchase. We will continue to use Toyota of Santa Fe and Brent in the future! Thanks for taking great care of us!

Abby Barajas
9/25/2016

"Worth the drive from Albuquerque!"

The best car buying experience anyone could ask for!!! Michael Lopez found me the perfect car for my needs and was extremely helpful with answering all of my questions. Francesco and Kirk then did everything possible to make sure it fit my extremely tight budget and get my family and me on our way. I got a GREAT DEAL with above and beyond service from wonderful people! I will never go anywhere else. Worth the drive from Albuquerque 100%!

Michael Lopez

Carolina in Colorado
9/19/2016

"Joe was amazing to work with!"

From the moment I first spoke to him, through the issues we dealt with buying a car from out of State, Joe was always kind, calm, and very helpful. His tone of voice was very welcoming (we dealt with the sale over the phone and text). He had a great sense of humor and was very respectful. Joe is the last thing I imagined when I thought of a car salesperson, he has definitely given him hope that there are nice ones out there! I appreciated his time and dedication to my needs during the transaction.

Grandmax3
9/19/2016

"Personalized Service"

I feel fortunate that Brent Buell at Toyota of Santa Fe helped me find my new car. He took the time to figure out what car fit my needs. I never felt rushed as we went through the process of asking questions, showing options and explaining details. After a couple of test drives, I knew the car I wanted. In just a few days and without any pressure, I was the proud owner of a new car. Brent took the time to go over the newer technology of this car before I ever drove off the lot. I received personalized service throughout the process of finding my new car. Toyota cars represent exceptional value, my previous Toyota lasted 20 years and went 300,000 plus miles!

Happycamper
9/17/2016

"The whole outcome was best for my needs"

After checking other dealerships I walked into a world of professionalism at Toyota of Santa Fe. Car Fax records, service records and a good test drive yielded me a good, sporty Corolla I can afford.. All in all Michael Lopez gave me about eight hours of his time, patient with me as I checked insurance rates and every aspect of what it took for me to reach a decision. They even got me lunch. Manager Francesco Crisafulli checked on me regularly and provided alternative ideas in my search for what car was best for me. Michael has called several times to answer my questions about cruise control or to check on the car performance. All for a 2008 Carolla S! Thank you Michael and Francesco! Mary Mc

steven001
9/17/2016

"Professional and courteous "

Brent was very professional. He listened to what I wanted, and he found exactly what I was looking for. He knows his product and likes what he is doing. An excellent buying experience. Thank you Brent!

James Hill
9/16/2016

"I wish there were a Michael Lopez at every company!"

Michael was amazing. He went above and beyond in every way, and really helped me get the best deal and the best vehicle for my needs. He's as professional and knowledgable as he is friendly and welcoming. He treated us like we were guests in his home or friends of the family. Honestly, if I were you, I wouldn't waste my time going anywhere else. Go straight to Toyota of Santa Fe and ask for Michael Lopez. You won't be disappointed.

Ashley
9/14/2016

"Michael Lopez was wonderful!!! "

Our experience with Michael Lopez was fantastic!! He is a wonderful person to work with in purchasing a new vehicle. He did all he could to help get me the car I wanted. By far he is the best salesperson I have purchased a car from. He was very helpful!! I highly recommend him . I had looked at other dealerships and the service and help of the workers there was no where near what it is at Toyota of Santa Fe. They all worked together to help us get in the car we wanted. Francesco Crisafulli was also very helpful he worked hard to make the deal work. He went above and beyond to make sure we were happy when we left! Robert medina was our finance manager. He was wonderful making sure we got the best interest rate and payment.

Reviews of Francesco Crisafulli