Toyota of Santa Fe

1500 Saint Michaels Drive,
Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505
Toyota of Santa Fe Info
About Toyota of Santa Fe

The Toyota of Santa Fe Way, your New Mexico Toyota dealer, our mission is to create a healthy, positive work environment allowing us to attract the best people in our market, creating a team unified in working to gain and to satisfy all customers. Our culture is defined as a FAMILY with HEART who hold each other ACCOUNTABLE CONSISTENTLY! Everything we touch, we make better! We lead with a servants heart and make our process simple, easy and fun. We work on our team and we engage our team members in solving problems and finding solutions. We strive to be more than compliant as we work to be committed and desire to create a culture of belief! Click, Call or Stop by and see for yourself why THE TOYOTA OF SANTA FE WAY.....it the best way! See you soon! Buddy Espinosa GM Toyota of Santa Fe http://www.toyotaofsantafe.com/ http://www.scionofsantafe.com/

About Toyota of Santa Fe Learn More

• Wide array of customized services
GRP
2/09/2016

"Attentive, friendly service "

I just purchased a Tacoma from Toyota of Santa Fe. I dealt with Michael Lopez and wanted to give him the highest marks. He was responsive, knowledgeable, honest and paid close attention to my requests. Ultimately he delivered the vehicle I wanted at a competitive price. If your looking for a friendly dealership with excellent customer service, definitely consider Toyota of Santa Fe.

Michael Lopez

Carolyn S

"great service!"

have been bringing my trucks here for service for more than 16 years now, and have never had a bad experience. andy vigil has been my go to guy for several years now, he and his techs always do a thorough job of checking my truck, and andy is great at taking the time to explain everything, make recommendations, and help prioritize any work that needs to be done. i trust him - he knows his stuff, is very polite, and genuinely seems to care. could not ask for more. thanks!!! : )

Sam

"Happy with my purchase"

Car buying negotiations are rarely enjoyable experiences. Michael helped me to find the vehicle I wanted and guided me through the negotiations with kindness and respect. I am extremely happy with my new Tacoma that Michael helped me find.

Jasonchef
2/03/2016

"Awesome Dealer"

Originally I sent out to get a TRD Pro from Larry Miller in Albuquerque. Big mistake. Customer service was terrible. I went to Toyota Sante Fe and Brent Buell helps me get the Pro. He gave me weekly updates and made the purchase extremely easy. I would definitely recommend this dealer and Brent Buell.

February 08, 2016

Thanks Jason, We have prided ourselves for years in our excellence of service. Thank you for your uplifting comments. All the Best, Buddy

Schoons
2/01/2016

"Andy Vigil"

Andy Vigil has been my family's "go to service person" for the last 6 years. He is knowledgeable, friendly, and trustworthy. We have had 3 or 4 Toyota vehicles over this time and Andy handles all our service needs. He is the best.

February 02, 2016

Thank You for your ongoing trust in Toyota of Santa Fe to provide the best service on your vehicles, it is most appreciated. Andy is a wonderful service engineer. Yours Truly, Buddy

New widow car buyer
1/29/2016

"Wonderful car buying experience and beautiful car"

I recently lost my husband and this is the first time I have purchased a car by myself. I was not looking forward to it and knew almost nothing about the car I was about to purchase. But I knew I wanted an AWD van to get through the snow in Angel Fire and Toyota is the only manufacturer of such a vehicle so that helped to narrow my search. I also had a friend tell me that the service department at Toyota of Santa Fe was excellent so when I mentioned to another friend who has the same car I was considering that I had decided to purchase a new car, they immediately recommended Michael Lopez to me as an excellent salesman that I should contact. From my initial inquiry, through the credit application process to the test drive and the final model selection, Michael was extremely helpful and made the whole process very simple and fun. Since I was trading in my old van which had just been on a significant shopping spree in Albuquerque, Michael even helped me transfer all the goods from the old van to the new one. His car operating overview covered just the key tips I needed to know to safely drive the car home. And his followup along with other staff members at Toyota of Santa Fe was also tremendous! I even have my first service appointment booked already. Michael, I'll give you a call when I'm down there again and maybe we can go out to lunch.

February 01, 2016

New Widow, We are so pleased that your needs were met for the AWD SUV and for the climate you live in. I am sure you'll be pleased with the car and hope to see you soon to take care of it and you. Best Regards, Buddy

Zeora
1/29/2016

"Wonderful car buying experience for sure🤗🤓🤗"

I have to say, this is probably the best car buying experience I have ever had. Brent and Daniel were awesome and Brents' follow-up is over and above the call of duty. You can tell Brent truly cares about what he does and the people he works for and with. He's a great professional surrounded by other wonderful people. If you're in the market for a car, especially a Toyota, go see them for sure. Thank you again Brent & Daniel??

February 01, 2016

Zeora, Our sincerest thanks for your kind review, Brent and Daniel are great guys. At your Service, Buddy

Loyal Customer
1/26/2016

"Makes the car process simple, enjoyable and hassle free!"

Brett Buell is the best sales specialist to have for a very positive and excellent sales experience! Shawn Baker was our family sales specialist for years and provided excellent service. When I needed to trade in my Toyota, Shawn Baker had been promoted. Brett Buell is now our sales specialist and after driving 6 hours to Santa Fe Toyota, the vehicle I selected was parked in front ready for delivery. Brett made buying my new vehicle seamless. Brett’s attention to detail, knowledge of the vehicle, customer service and ability to answer questions in depth is phenomenal! Brett answered a late evening phone call when I had a question which shows dedication to his loyal customers!! Brett has now established a relationship for life with our family.

February 02, 2016

We are so happy that your car buying experience was seamless and thank you for being a loyal customer. All the best, Buddy

Jluce96
1/21/2016

"Superior, relaxing, humorous, and amazing. "

I was a little bit apprehensive and nervous coming into the lot with my grandpa not going to lie. But once I got offered popcorn water talked a little bit about my personal life and got to know Jeffery as a person. Overall they all made me feel like family, explained every detail, worked with ALL my financial stuff for a great deal. I always want to thank Jon for helping me finance my vehicle with excellent customer service!! Withought Kimo i would not have made this amazing team. So leading toward it tonight I came out with a beautiful 2013 Nissan Rouge and a huge smile.. it's a blessing God led me to these beautiful people and such a lovley vehicle. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I am super greatful.

January 21, 2016

Jluce96 , Thank You so much for your kind words. We are very happy that your car buying experience went so well. Enjoy and come back again soon. Best Wishes, Buddy

ed
1/20/2016

"Service on my vehicle"

Andy Vigil has always given me great service. I have called him several times and he is always available to answer any question I have or will schedule an appointment as soon as possible. I walk in the service department and Andy greets me on a first name basis. I can always depend on Andy when I need emergency needs either by phone or as a walk in. Thanks Toyota of Santa Fe for having a great person like Andy and the other employees in the service department.

January 21, 2016

Ed, Thank you for your wonderful review of our service department and Andy in particular. We hope all you service needs will always go as well. All the Best, Buddy

Reviews of Michael Lopez