Toyota of Santa Fe

1500 Saint Michaels Drive,
Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505
Toyota of Santa Fe Info
About Toyota of Santa Fe

The Toyota of Santa Fe Way, your New Mexico Toyota dealer, our mission is to create a healthy, positive work environment allowing us to attract the best people in our market, creating a team unified in working to gain and to satisfy all customers. Our culture is defined as a FAMILY with HEART who hold each other ACCOUNTABLE CONSISTENTLY! Everything we touch, we make better! We lead with a servants heart and make our process simple, easy and fun. We work on our team and we engage our team members in solving problems and finding solutions. We strive to be more than compliant as we work to be committed and desire to create a culture of belief! Click, Call or Stop by and see for yourself why THE TOYOTA OF SANTA FE WAY.....it the best way! See you soon! Buddy Espinosa GM Toyota of Santa Fe http://www.toyotaofsantafe.com/ http://www.scionofsantafe.com/

About Toyota of Santa Fe Learn More

• Wide array of customized services
nancyj
7/28/2016

"recommend Brent Buell"

I visited Toyota of Santa Fe this month to lease a new car. I feel lucky that I worked with Brent Buell by chance. As others have said - Brent is easy to work with, highly knowledgeable, and there's no BS. Highly recommended. Nancy Hockstad

Jenifer_hizny
7/27/2016

"Mike Lopez Best Salesman EVER!!!!!!!!!!"

Mike was informative, kind and respectful. He never gave us the hard sell and answered all our questions. He spent hours with us test driving multiple vehicles, until we decided on the ONE! If you're looking for an excellent experience, Mike Lopez is your man. Thank you Mike for make what is usually a laborious task, enjoyable. We will be back to Toyota of Santa Fe and to Mike Lopez. Jenifer Hizny

Jim faulkner
7/25/2016

"Michael Lopez is the right guy"

We bought our Camry, new, from then Beaver Toyota back in 2008. Since then the daughter has gone off to college and it was past time to hand it down, giving her a reliable, safe car to drive. This brought us back to the site. We wanted a used 4Runner to fit the new family need. Micheal was fantastic. He took significant time in going over the stock, discussing terms, and going above and beyond in getting us into the one we selected. Having been in sales for numerous years I know the art of the close, but Michael never once tried high pressure tactics, never tried to push us into any decision. You truly got the sense he was on our side of the table, working to get the best the dealer had to offer. He is the kind of salesperson Toyota of Santa Fe should consider as their ideal model. Our great thanks to his devotion to customer service!

Griegom
7/23/2016

"Brent is AWESOME!!!"

“Brent was extremely easy to work with. He helped me get exactly what I was looking for in a new vehicle. Very friendly- would definitely recommend.”

Jeff

Jack Mitchell
7/22/2016

"Andy Vigil"

I've worked with a lot of service advisers at a lot of dealerships, but Andy Vigil is the best I've encountered. Always pleasant to interact with, super knowledgeable, and genuinely interested in making sure you're taken care of. He remembered my name the second time I came in, after months between service, and details about my vehicle and myself. It may seem like a little thing, but it shows the seriousness with which he approaches customer service.

meribeth2
7/19/2016

"Excellent customer service, even after purchase"

My husband and I bought two cars a couple of weeks ago, and while service was great while we were there, it's after we left the dealership that it was truly outstanding. We had an issue determining necessary paperwork to get our warranty refunded over at the Subaru dealership. Francesco worked with me, checking on the issue and giving me updates in a timely manner, always friendly and professional. Any question I had, he responded quickly and got an answer for me much faster than I would have anticipated. It's been a joy working with Francesco and if you are in the market for a Toyota, he will make the experience great.

Moi
7/15/2016

"Great attention and above and beyond helpful"

Michael Lopez sat with me and took the time to not only look at the dealerships inventory but educate me on the car I was interested in, offer me comparables and advise me. I was bringing in a vehicle for a pre-purchase inspection and just wanted to make sure I was on the right track and making an educated decision. Even though I wasn't buying from him, he assured me that the car I was buying was a good buy and then went on to follow up with me and continued to advise me through my negotiations. I trust him completely, he didn't push me, was just supportive. I highly recommend Michael, and he will be my go to for any Toyota needs or questions I may have in the future. Also Andy in the service department was great, patient, and gave me good information. Thank you both for your great service and time.

Krystal
7/12/2016

"Great experience! "

I wholeheartedly enjoyed my purchase experience thanks to Michael. He spent hours with my family and me test driving cars until we found the car that was right for us. He even bought us pizza while we were wrapping up our deal late on Friday night! I believe I’ve found my “buddy in the business”! I would recommend Michael to all my friends and family and I plan to purchase my next vehicle him. Thanks, Michael! Krystal

Geneie Everett
7/06/2016

"Long years of service"

I have purchased 4 cars from this dealer over the last 25 years. Above the sales experience, I have been pleased with the maintenance they have provided as well as quick questions from the road if something came up. I so appreciate the trust they have gained that keeps me coming back!

Toyota of Santa Fe responded to this review

July 08, 2016

Geneie, Thank you for being such a loyal customer. I am glad you where treated like a VIP, because you are. All the Best, Buddy

John W.
7/01/2016

"Got an awesome truck!"

I came in and had no hope for something in my price range. Jeff took me back to where a truck had just come in, and we negotiated a price I was comfortable with, and I now have a truck that I've dreamed about for many years. Thanks Jeff!

Toyota of Santa Fe responded to this review

July 08, 2016

Thank You John, We a glad to make your dream truck come true. Happy Motoring. All the Best, Buddy

Reviews of Brent  Buell