Toyota of Santa Fe

1500 Saint Michaels Drive,
Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505
Toyota of Santa Fe Info
About Toyota of Santa Fe

The Toyota of Santa Fe Way, your New Mexico Toyota dealer, our mission is to create a healthy, positive work environment allowing us to attract the best people in our market, creating a team unified in working to gain and to satisfy all customers. Our culture is defined as a FAMILY with HEART who hold each other ACCOUNTABLE CONSISTENTLY! Everything we touch, we make better! We lead with a servants heart and make our process simple, easy and fun. We work on our team and we engage our team members in solving problems and finding solutions. We strive to be more than compliant as we work to be committed and desire to create a culture of belief! Click, Call or Stop by and see for yourself why THE TOYOTA OF SANTA FE WAY.....it the best way! See you soon! Buddy Espinosa GM Toyota of Santa Fe http://www.toyotaofsantafe.com/ http://www.scionofsantafe.com/

About Toyota of Santa Fe Learn More

• Wide array of customized services
Luis & Sally
5/23/2015

"New Car"

Michael Lopez did an outstanding job helping us with our vehicle needs. We highly recommend you contact Michael Lopez today for a no hassle experience!

Michael Lopez

Serenajean
5/18/2015

"Very Happy!"

Brent was absolutely wonderful. I felt no pressure to get into any I didn't want. He was nice, relaxed, and accomadting. I would highly recommend working with Brent when looking for your next car. I know I will! Sandra was also wonderful with all the paperwork. This is the third time working with her and I wouldn't have it any other way. Overall my experience purchasing my 2015 RAV4 was excellent! Thank you again Serena Rodriguez

Mr. Dillingham
5/17/2015

"Joe Did An Excellent Job"

We have brought our '06 Prius in three times. Joe has taken the time to explain all our options for repairs. By doing this we have managed to save a great deal of money- by not replacing parts that an ABQ dealership said needed replacing. He has consistently been kind, courteous and knowledgeable.

Cuz I Can
5/12/2015

"Would highly recommend Toyota of SF, Thank you Jamie & Diego"

I gave Toyota of Santa Fe an excellent rating due to the exceptional service I received from Jamie Dunn, Sales Dept. and Diego Borrego, Service Dept. I actually took my vehicle in for an oil change and a week later drove out with a new (used vehicle). The service I have received from Diego in the past 3 years is always informative, professional and he makes sure the service provided is complete. So when I mentioned buying a new car and he referred and introduced me to Jamie Dunn I was comfortable in taking the next serious step of actually talking to a sales rep. (I do not like the stresses of wheeling and dealing that comes from buying a car). Jamie was very professional; he listened to my needs and offered his suggestions that were helpful in concluding my purchase. Jamie’s attentiveness to my question and concerns was very much appreciated and most importantly his recommendations and his actions to assure certain details were met and completed was assuring my needs were being met, I can honestly say I felt at ease and comfortable throughout the whole deal. The Courtesy Shuttle Drivers Ernie and Giovanni were also very friendly and accommodating; they get your phone numbers and don’t forget about you. The interaction,conversations I had with Francesco Crisafuli, Management (who assisted in closing the deal with his ability to work towards the goal) and Melvin Houston in Finance, who finalized the paperwork. was an excellent experience.

St Louis native
5/05/2015

"Beyond expectation. Brent Buell, a pleasure to work with. "

My wife and I retired and moved to town about a year ago. I began my car search 4 mos. ago. Brent Buell was on duty and took me for a test drive. What impressed me from the start was his knowledge of the car he was showing and also the one I was going to trade. I then tried three or four other brands, No one came near Brent Buell and Toyota of Santa Fe. Thanks for a very positive experience.

Leyba34
5/04/2015

"Thank you Jerry Patterson"

I gave Toyota of Santa Fe a five star rating because our salesman was awesome. My fiancé and I walked onto the lot to just browse not planning on buying anything when we were approached by Jerry Patterson, he was nice and very professional from the get go. My fiancé and I both new that we wanted to work a deal with him. He was patient and was never pushy, he let us make the decision to buy a new truck. We ended up trading in our truck for a brand new 2015 Toyota Tacoma. I also want to recognize Melvin from finance. He was funny and very helpful. My fiancé and I are getting married In a few weeks and what a great early wedding gift we got! Thank you for such a pleasant experience.

ccromero
5/02/2015

"Great dealership and fantastic people"

My wife and I purchased a used truck and also traded in our truck. Couldn't be more happy with Jamie Dunn as our salesperson. If I have friends and family who are looking to purchase a vehicle I would send them to Jamie every time.

Paul
5/01/2015

"A Great Experience!"

We bought a new car from Brent Buell on April 17. We highly recommend Brent and Toyota Santa Fe to anyone looking to buy a car. He related well to us and answered all of our questions. It was by far the best car buying experience we've had.

pecosashley
4/29/2015

"Driving happy"

I am now the proud, and happy, new owner of a slightly used Prius and it was a great experience. This is the 4th time I have purchased a Toyota from this business and I am again pleased. Brent Buell was so great as my salesman: he was informative, direct, helpful, enthusiastic, involved, supportive, and he made the whole event smooth and fun. If you are going to buy a car in Santa Fe, definitely go to ToS and ask for Brent, you will drive happy, too.

Pream11
4/28/2015

"My experience at Beaver Toyota/Toyota of Santa Fe"

I purchased a 2010 Audi, initially i had some issues with the brakes, I took it in and Franchesco (GSM-General Sales Manger) helped me, but the issue did not get resolved. As I spoke with the General Manager ,Buddy Espinosa, he made sure that I was taken care of. The experience prior to talking to Buddy was good from the sales perspective, Franchesco was okay, but Buddie completely turned my experience to a great experience. I definitely would recommend Toyota of Santa Fe. Brent Buell has also been great since day 1.

Reviews of Brent  Buell