Toyota of Santa Fe

1500 Saint Michaels Drive,
Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505
Toyota of Santa Fe Info
About Toyota of Santa Fe

The Toyota of Santa Fe Way, your New Mexico Toyota dealer, our mission is to create a healthy, positive work environment allowing us to attract the best people in our market, creating a team unified in working to gain and to satisfy all customers. Our culture is defined as a FAMILY with HEART who hold each other ACCOUNTABLE CONSISTENTLY! Everything we touch, we make better! We lead with a servants heart and make our process simple, easy and fun. We work on our team and we engage our team members in solving problems and finding solutions. We strive to be more than compliant as we work to be committed and desire to create a culture of belief! Click, Call or Stop by and see for yourself why THE TOYOTA OF SANTA FE WAY.....it the best way! See you soon! Buddy Espinosa GM Toyota of Santa Fe http://www.toyotaofsantafe.com/ http://www.scionofsantafe.com/

About Toyota of Santa Fe Learn More

• Wide array of customized services
Nancy72
7/04/2015

"Great salesman"

Gilbert de la o did a fantastic job working for me to get nthe best deal possible. Very personable salesman. I consider him my friend.

toyotadriver20150703
7/03/2015

"Super busy day, still great service"

Like a lot of other people, I took advantage of an extra day off July 3rd to bring my RAV4 in for service. It was very, very busy, with most people waiting rather than dropping off. Frank never lost his cool, never lost track of a customer or what that particular individual needed. Any decent dealership can provide good service on a normal day. On a crazy-busy day when you get slammed from all sides at once, it's a lot harder. Three cheers for Frank Guerra and his team.

Paul Oly
7/03/2015

"One of the Family"

I felt that Gilbert De La was working for me and not the company. He presented me and work with Toyota management to get me the best deal on a new Toyota. Before I met Gilbert I was ready to go out of state to buy a new car. Gilbert change my entire perception of Beaver Toyota Santa Fe. Nice job Gilbert.

nando52
7/02/2015

"best car buying experience"

my wife and I went out to your dealership on tues. june 30th ,we had an appt. with steve smith we ended up purchasing a prius v , we had to tell u he was the most pleasant and knowledgeable salesman we've worked with ,no to pressure to buy and he really went all out make sure we got a great deal

Gilbert402
6/30/2015

"2013 Ford Edge"

Took a long time but very happy with our result! Gilbert was very personable and great to work with! Thanks ! I will definitely tell my friends!

girlinSantaFe
6/29/2015

"It was an excellent experience!"

If working hard for your money means you want a fair deal, then Ask for Michael Lopez. He is real and rather than high pressure he is more about sales counseling to find your ideal vehicle.

Michael Lopez

No3Putt
6/28/2015

"Great Customer Service"

I have purchased several vehicles over the years from many different dealerships and I can honestly say, working with Brent and Toyota of Santa Fe has proven to be the best buying experience to-date. Brent's customer service and knowledge of the vehicles is excellent. This is the second vehicle I have worked with Brent to buy and I am confident there will be more in the future. Thanks for a professional and stress free buying experience.

New Kia Owner
6/22/2015

"My family had an outstanding experience!"

Michael Lopez was great to work with, he treated my family like neighbors and worked hard to help us feel comfortable during the entire process.

kippy123
6/18/2015

"bought a 2007 camery Gilbert de la o was amazing"

I gave a five raiting because my sales man was amazing and friendly. Gilbert was on top of everything till the end. Thank you Gilbert de la o I'm super happy with my Camry.

Tvarela11
6/17/2015

"Amazing"

Our salesman Gilbert was great! He was very professional, made the process easy to understand, ensured the process was quick being we had our children with us, and had a great attitude with us. I would recommend talking with Gilbert of you want to purchase a new or used vehicle from Toyota of Santa Fe. The staff we came into contact with were absolutely amazing!

Reviews of Brent  Buell