Toyota of Santa Fe

1500 Saint Michaels Drive,
Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505
Toyota of Santa Fe Info
About Toyota of Santa Fe

The Toyota of Santa Fe Way, your New Mexico Toyota dealer, our mission is to create a healthy, positive work environment allowing us to attract the best people in our market, creating a team unified in working to gain and to satisfy all customers. Our culture is defined as a FAMILY with HEART who hold each other ACCOUNTABLE CONSISTENTLY! Everything we touch, we make better! We lead with a servants heart and make our process simple, easy and fun. We work on our team and we engage our team members in solving problems and finding solutions. We strive to be more than compliant as we work to be committed and desire to create a culture of belief! Click, Call or Stop by and see for yourself why THE TOYOTA OF SANTA FE WAY.....it the best way! See you soon! Buddy Espinosa GM Toyota of Santa Fe http://www.toyotaofsantafe.com/ http://www.scionofsantafe.com/

About Toyota of Santa Fe Learn More

• Wide array of customized services
entercrisis
7/24/2015

"Great Service, Great Price"

We bought a Scion FRS from Michael Lopez and it was an very positive experience. With a trade-in we were able to secure an EXTREMELY good deal on a 2015 model that really beat anywhere else we looked, both in town and out. On top of that Michael went above and beyond to ensure the car was pristine when we took it off the lot. He had it detailed for us twice (a stripe on the roof was missed the first time) and really went out of his way to ensure a tiny dent on the hood was rectified. Customer service is made a priority at Toyota of Santa Fe and the price I paid speaks for itself. This is the 2nd car we've purchased from them.

Cheri
7/22/2015

"Super Satisfied Customer"

I have to say that this was the best ever truck shopping experience. Pico was a delight to work with. He was very friendly and professional. No pushy salesman here. I can't say enough good things about him. The Sales Manager Francisco was so helpful throughout making this purchase. He was always available to answer any question's we had. Francisco went above and beyond to insure we had a great deal. We thought the truck came with a trailer hitch only to discover it didn't. Well Francisco not only had the hitch installed free for us but also made arrangement's for it to be installed in Albuquerque near our home. Shelly, the young woman setting up the financing was a delight to work with. Professional but friendly. She was always available to answer any question's we had. I walked out of her office feeling that we are friends! That says a lot about her. If you are looking to purchase a vehicle Santa Fe Toyota should be your first stop. It will definitely be your last. This dealership will take great care to insure your experience was more than you imagined!

B. Ramirez
7/22/2015

"Satisfied Customer"

Brent made the purchase of our vehicle an easy and smooth process. He was open to any of our requests and made sure we were 100% satisfied with the terms of the purchase. I plan to do all future business with Brent!

BuzukDeSF
7/21/2015

"Great car and excellent service"

I recently purchased a Toyota 4runner Limited from Toyota of Santa Fe. The salesman, Brent Buell, was friendly, very knowledgeable and low pressure - a winning combo. We were able to cut a great deal, easily beating the competition not only in Albuquerque, but neighboring states as well. I also dealt with Melvin Houston on the paperwork who was quite personable and effective. A real no-nonsense crew. Followup service has been very thorough and painless. I would highly recommend Brent, Melvin and Toyota of Santa Fe.

esinglet69
7/20/2015

"Purchasee of 2015 Tacoma 4x4"

Once again, we had a positive buying experience due largely to the efforts of Brent Buell. Brent patiently found us the truck we thought we wanted. We came to purchase this truck, but Brent helped us to get a good deal on a Tacoma 4x4 truck that was a better value for the dollar. He negotiated a fair price and included a receiver hitch that we had forgotten when we switched vehicles. The receiver hitch was in-stock and was installed when we came to take delivery of the Tacoma. Great service! Brent is our go-to guy and we will not be willing to do business with anyone else. Our last car salesman prior to us meeting Brent, sold us seven vehicles over a 22 year period. We find a good salesman and stick with them. Ed and Martha

Tony_texas
7/20/2015

"Great customer service"

Roger is always very pleasant to deal with whenever I bring my car to get serviced. He is quick to crack a joke or tell you about his family escapades. He seems to make the service go faster by keeping you entertained.

Christine Rodriguez
7/17/2015

"Extremely happy working with Brent! "

We have now purchased three cars from Brent in the last four years. Every time he has listened to what we want and he has helped us find it. Any questions he deals with them quickly and is friendly. This last purchase he was extremely patient. We were looking for a used Toyota Corolla for our daughter. He patiently helped us for three months find the car we were looking for and the price. I trust Brent and I don't doubt I will be back in a few more years to buy another Toyota from him!

Mike Lane
7/12/2015

"Perfect!"

Dylan was simply terrific from start to finish. It was a pleasure making 2 deals in one week with him. He handled every detail with perfect professionalism. Exemplary in every aspect of his business. A+++ Thank you, Dylan!

Jay1007
7/04/2015

"Micheal Lopez Is grate sale men very honest"

Micheal Lopez Is a grate person to work with. He very notable in his craft very carrying and honest. If need to buy car call Micheal Lopez

Nancy72
7/04/2015

"Great salesman"

Gilbert de la o did a fantastic job working for me to get nthe best deal possible. Very personable salesman. I consider him my friend.

Reviews of Brent  Buell