Toyota of Santa Fe

Jeff Morris, Product Specialist, Toyota of Santa Fe

Jeff Morris

"Almost perfect."

- Robyn

What Michael Lopez came to mean to me in purchasing my 2009 Toyota RAV 4 was so much more than a salesperson. He truly became a helpmate and a friend, never pushing me to make a decision about which I wasn’t fully committed and answering all of my questions – of which there were many. He listened patiently, and together we found the absolute right fit for my transportation needs. I came to trust every suggestion he made and can only say additionally that he went above and beyond, helping me secure a fabulous vehicle. The support of his team, supervisors Francesco Crisafulli and Audrey Allison, was simply an added bonus. I would suggest the sales department and additional services of the dealership, particularly with Michael Lopez, as a reliable door in, without hesitation.

"Great Customer Service"

- Satisfied Customer

I went in looking for a vehicle for my daughter and landed up buying two vehicles, one for myself as well. The interest rate was zero percent - you can't bet that. The service I received from Francesco and Joe was excellent! Francesco's knowledge and willingness to accommodate the features I wanted in a vehicle, exceeded my expectations! Very personable and easy to work with. Will definitely recommend!

"Successful Internet Purchase"

- Trace Wohlfahrt

I found the car I wanted through several internet searches. I emailed the dealership and received a prompt response from Trini. He was responsive and helpful throughout the process. The price was excellent. Even though he was busy when I showed up to pick up the car, he handled it well. I would recommend working with these guys.

• Wide array of customized services