Kiefer Nissan of Gresham

Kiefer Nissan of Gresham
Kiefer Nissan of Gresham Info

Power Nissan

Royal Moore Subaru Nissan

"I have been to your service center twice now (two..."

I have been to your service center twice now (two different nicely dress men) asking about check engine soon codes. both times the men were on the phone when I arrived when they go off they seemed put out to help me!!!!! when i finally got them to run my code they were not willing to help me, just charge me $99 to diagnose code. URGH! NO i want customer service and will go to Gladstone Nissan (where I get my service done) is where I will go and get my service done (even though gresham location is closer to home) I know they don't care if I am a regular or not, they will treat me as a important person!!!! I WILL NOT GO BACK AND WILL TELL ALL MY FRIENDS NOT TO WASTE their time go to Gladstone Nissan for better service!!!! I know I will!!!!

Service manager

"I already had the vehicle I wanted in mind upon aarrival..."

I already had the vehicle I wanted in mind upon aarrival and was told it was no longer available. We worked with one of their associates from Louisiana as they were having a huge sales event. A Chrysler 200 was brought to me instead of the Nissan Altima I requested, it looked like a nice vehicle and I really needed to down grade from a Ford expedition. It drove very nicely, however, the price they tried to quote us was ridiculous, $26,000. They gave us $3000 for our trade in and pretended to give us a deal on the car and brought the price down to just under 18,000 after $4000 in total toward the down payment. This was not the vehicle I researched so I was not aware until afterward that they had drastically inflated the worth of the vehicle. They also lied to the finance company about the features of the vehicle so the amount of the loan would seem more realistic! I know this because the finance company called later to verify the features they were told the vehicle had. DO NOT buy from these scam artists, I recently also found out that the vehicle has had work done on the front end. I knew car dealerships couldn't be trusted before but this is ridiculous!

Reggie

"I went to the dealership for a 120,000 mile service on my..."

I went to the dealership for a 120,000 mile service on my 2005 Nissan Pathfinder. I was not experiencing any specific engine problems. I was told by the service mgr that my radiator was leaking into my transmission and I needed a new radiator. I paid $550 for the radiator. As I paid my bill, I noticed a line on the bill that stated, "customer states radiator fluid leaking on to floor." I NEVER said anything of the sort. I felt that this was put on the account to justify selling me a new radiator. The mgr stated this was just a "code" that pops up anytime they do radiator work. If that's true then the system is shady and not just the Manager. I also had requested the struts on the hatchback be replaced because they were worn and the hatch would not stay all the way up. When I was quoted the price, I decided not to have this done. Well when I got my bill, I was charged the $100 for the replacement. The mgr apologized and said that he didn't catch it in time, and they were replaced. He said he would give me a discount on them. I asked, are you sure they got replaced, and he said,"Yes I watched them do it." I was okay with this and let it be. Well then I get home and find out my old dusty struts were still on and were never touched! I went back and it was one excuse after another. I got my money back for the struts after a lot of blame being placed on the service techs. To top it off 3 days later, my tire pressure alarm goes off and I find that all four of my tires are at 30-32 pounds. The bill states that they were filled to 35. They obviously never touched my tires. I paid a total of $1300 and now I'm wondering what else I was charged for that wasn't completed. I will NEVER go to this or any other dealership again. Not only are they incompetent, the are CROOKED!

Jason Klaumann

"I have purchased the 2013 Murano LE Platinum AWD for a..."

I have purchased the 2013 Murano LE Platinum AWD for a week now and am still so happy with the car by far my best buying experience is at this dealership in Gresham. From the sale person who was so helpful, to the Sale Manager and especially the GM, they are so nice and friendly; I was impressed by his commitment and straightforward approach. I was feeling no rush at all and it was so easy to make the final decision. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who are in the market looking for a Nissan in Oregon.

"One afternoon in June 2013 i stopped at this dealership..."

One afternoon in June 2013 i stopped at this dealership to look at a 2103 Nissan Altima. I walked around the lot for about 15 minutes and no one came out. My girlfriend had previously bought a Nissan Murano from them and the experience was good so i decided to give them a try. needless to say i was discouraged that not a single person came out to talk to me. Fast forward to Tues July 9th 2103 i returned to the the dealership and i was determined to purchase my Altima and i walked on the lot with confidence. After about 20 mins of walking around outside looking at models i decided to go inside. I walked around inside and even grab a brochure and sat at on e of the tables and not one salesperson said a word to me. I dont think anyone even made eye contact with me. Needless to say i left without purchasing my Altima after being at the dealership for about 35 minutes. I now own a brand new Kia Optima!!

None

"The people were so helpful and friendly. This was the..."

The people were so helpful and friendly. This was the best buying experience I have had. They had the vehicle they advertised, for the price and gave me a fair price on my trade-in. Very up front and honest. Awesome people and a great buying experience. I definitely recommend this dealership to all who will listen.

Chris Dingler

"We appreciated the friendliness and lack of pressure. We..."

We appreciated the friendliness and lack of pressure. We didn't feel rushed and all the people were so helpful and friendly. Kelly is great.

Kelly Sugihara, Clint, and Darren

"I have honestly had many bad experiences at car dealers...."

I have honestly had many bad experiences at car dealers. I dealt with Travis online because I live in Spokane. He answered many questions because of my inability to be at the dealership. He gave me an offer on my trade, sight unseen. I counteroffered, and he came back with a "no problem". I asked to be certified, and he did it. If he didn't know the answer, he promptly got back to me, thru email. My entire transaction was done through emails. Got to the dealer at 9 am on Saturday, Travis was not in but had Kelly informed on everything pertaining to my deal. Was out the door a little after 10am. Couldn't have asked for a smoother transaction. Very friendly dealership, made us feel very welcome and would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Travis and Kelly

"I went into the dealership with my girlfriend who was..."

I went into the dealership with my girlfriend who was planning on purchasing a vehicle from her sister Dani Cook and ended up spotting a 2006 mini cooper on the lot that I was interested in. I was referred to Chris Stephens by Dani, who not only was a fantastic and knowledgeable sales person, but as a first time car buyer with no real credit, he spent several hours working with me to get me into the car with a very comfortable payment plan. He, as well as Dani, were both great and made shopping for a car so much easier than I was expecting. I would absolutely recommend Nissan of Gresham/

Chris Stephens

"What an incredible experience we had buying our new car. ..."

What an incredible experience we had buying our new car. No pressure, all staff very friendly, answered every question we had. They gave us a very good deal on our trade-in. Clint has called several times since our purchase, making sure we were comfortable with the car, if we had any questions about the operation of the car, letting know our cargo cover was in - and he had a staff member deliver it to us! We will recommend their dealership to anyone looking for a new auto!

Clint Edwards (along with several others)