King O'Rourke Autogroup

Sun Buick GMC

Paul Conte Cadillac

Audrey Lupsha
8/01/2016

"Absolutely terrible in every way"

Dave Perricone promised he would show us how to program the many complicated electronic technicals. Said they would devout up to 3 hours if needed. He passed the deal over to Marc Birthwright, who could care less after I signed the sales contract. I literally could not operate the electronics after his 15 minute limited session. The MSRP of this Cadillac was $101, 000+. The car cover that was supposed to come with the car had been sold to someone else. Took over a week to have their parts dept. order another one. Then I find out from my insurance company that they failed to send in the necessary papers to Geico to comply with the routine inspection. I came within an inch of not having comprehensive and collision coverage due to their gross negligence. Had to threaten to sue them to get them to correct their total lack of concern. THE WORST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD WITH A CAR DEALERSHIP. STAY AWAY!!!!!!!

Marc Birthwright Dave Perricone

Owner888
7/14/2016

"Great experience"

We purchased our 2016 GMC Yukon through Jack O Toole and he was great. Jack was very nice and the entire experience was very smooth. His calm and soft spoken nature made the experience very good. We'll be recommending Jack to anyone in the future. Thanks Vito!

Jack O Toole

Caddydts
7/09/2016

"Say anything on phone to get you to drive 3 plus hours!"

Jul 8, 2016 I was assured after being very explicit that this car was in almost perfect condition.Apon our arrival Ben the salesman said he was waiting since 8 am.We arrived 2 hours late because of traffic.Took us 4 hours in 495 monster traffic,not to mention heavy construction on the road the dealership was on (maybe Ben should have mentioned it? Added an hour to trip) He was obviously not happy with that. Now the car... I work in the industry and if my dealership ever sent even a 500 dollar car out in the condition that car was someone would get fired! This was a 2011 cadillac DTS that was the owners "babied " car. two deep door dings a big scrape on another door gash in front supposed just painted bumper. (was told owner was so anal didn't like the little scratches on bumper) dent on roof of car unwashed, mold spore spots on entire car and not waxed. Now the interior,gum stuck on passenger seat,dead bugs on back seat and rear window deck! Dirty foot prints on front and rear carpet, dirty seats and center console area more like rubbed in grime coffee stains, etc there was more but why bore you with details. So.... We asked Ben what gives he responds "well its not bad for a 2011". I have sold cars since 1978 and I have never delivered a car to anyone like this! Wether it was 500 or 80,000 dollars. By the way I did a national search on this car and it was way over the national average for there asking price. Obviously we left but before we left Ben accused me of giving him a hard time since we first talked on the phone 5 days earlier. I don't know but if being very explicit about wanting a super clean used car and negotiating a better price is giving someone a hard time I am guilty. I got a text from Ben apologizing to me for the car and said I quote "sorry about the car. I was mad at my guys,car should have been waxed and cleaned better did not mean to take it out on you guys. Are you kidding me! This bozo would be fired at my dealership! I should have looked at all the other reviews of this old outdated rude unprofessional dealership. They are also horribly rated with many similar stories on the Better Buisness bureau site. Run do not walk near this dealership!

Ben

rob by
6/02/2016

"The GMC Acadia is junk"

have a gmc Acadia lease for 16 months, car has been back to the shop 4 times for electric problems in 16 months!!!! Their service department is awful, you have to stay on top of them to find out what is going on, and to boot they give you an attitude like they are doing you a favor because it's under warranty!! I don't know about anyone else but you get a new car because you dont wanna be in the shop all the time, we were better off buying an 8 year old car. truly regret not stick with a foreign auto and that's a shame

dave

Ry
6/02/2016

"Rating 0"

If there was a way to give this dealership and service Dept a negative number I would . Horrible horrible service from the dealership manger Dave to the svc Dept My 2015 Gmc Arcadia lease has been in and out of service with need for loaner cars x 4 or 5 times in the last year and I have only had the car for a 14 months Issues range from electrical to engine issues Unreal and they refuse to acknowledge or try to compensate me for my waste of time back and forth to dealer service Dept /- need for loaner cars - since they have my car for at least 2 to3 days every time They are unreal They refuse to acknowledge that this is an issue and that a 2015 truck shouldn't have these issues

General manager Dave and all of service team

Mr. T
5/16/2016

"They are horrible!!"

I purchased my car from Paul Conte, but live closer to this dealership for service. They are like back in the 80's!!! They are not professional. You will wait for 2 or 3 hours for an oil change. You do not get the luxury experience like you do at any of the other luxury dealerships.(Also have a Lexus). They just don't get it. Try making an appointment for service! GOOD LUCK!!! The last time I went there the lady told me they did not know what was wrong with my car, but would turn the engine light warning light off temporarily just in case I wanted to trade it in or sell it, but that it was gonna come back on. WHAT!!!

Kathy

Fedup
5/10/2016

"HORRIBLE TRUCK, HORRIBLE SERVICE DEPARTMENT "

I've repeatedly had to bring in my truck for recalls and service and I've only had the truck a year. It's beginning to become A JOB driving back and forth to the dealership for service and when I do I get told I'm LYING about what's wrong with the truck or I'm told THEY CANT DUPLICATE THE PROBLEM OR NOISE but when I show it to them then they can hear it or see it. Then to get a loaner car out of them is like asking for a kidney! Like I'm suppose to rent a car so THEY CAN FIX A PROBLEM WITH THEIR TRUCK WHICH IM PAYING CLOSE TO $1200 a month for!!!!!!!! Or WAIT ALL DAY FOR THEM TO FIX IT. One time I bout my car in for an oil change and an inspection and something else and they held my car for 2 days and then they told me to come get it and when I did NONE OF THE WORK WAS DONE ON MY CAR AT ALL! I had to bring it back AGAIN!!!! I would give these bums a MOP JOB at this point! I'm DONE WITH THIS DEALERSHIP! And then they have the NERVE to be rude on top of it!

Dave Perricone and Kathy in the service department.

Elyse
5/02/2016

"Great Experience 7th Time!"

I am a Happy Mom this Mother's Day! I know many people often post negatives as to what a confusing and difficult process car shopping can be. I had shopped all over but keep coming back to King O'Rourke. This is our 7th car with them but over the years with 3 kids who became drivers.....we did have other brands that were not nearly as pleasant to buy or service! I had a GREAT experience at King O'Rourke. Jack O'Toole is their Leasing and Sales Manager and he was knowledgeable, friendly, applied no pressure and got me exactly the car I wanted! I know Peter in Service will always take GREAT CARE of the car for me! When I picked it up on Saturday Jack gave me a great SURPRISE that I can really use to get in shape this summer! If you are in the market for a new or used car or an SUV please call Jack O'Toole at 631-724-4700! You'll be glad you did.

Jack O'Toole

BC2980
4/25/2016

"Sold MY CAR 4 more $$ under contract !! "

followed owner of a 2009 pontiac G8 GT to dealer which he was using as a trade in, dealer paid 19,500 I offered 1k more just to transfer and do paperwork ( 20,500 ) a salesman verbally agreed but Ben who was the salesman for this vehicle trade in was pissed and rude when he found out another salesman agreed to this price because he wanted to sell it for 23,900. After a discussion Ben stated that he would Honor the agreement ..a CONTRACT was signed on 3/21 for 20,500 ..This was the last time i ever saw or heard from any member of this dealership unless i was chasing them....i call them chasing finance dept next day to set up payments with an 800 + credit rating...after numerous calls to them getting run around they state there is a safety recall for the seatbelt...which is TRUE..but there is NO fix yet for this recall open since 8/2015 ...i was now to wait for a decision from GM as to what they can do with the car !! after waiting 2 1/2 weeks and ZERO contact or updates i get the manager Frank on phone and he clearly states i CAN NOT sell the car ...i have to EAT THE CAR and send it back to GM...even THOUGH there are 346 exact cars for sale all around the US from dealers and yet they are able to sell it...what they failed to tell me, which i found out from numerous other GM dealers in ny state and out of state ,was that there is a temporary fix for this issue until they can get a full recall fix....after 3 1/2 weeks of NO help and NO effort at all i receive my deposit back in mail which i did not request because still wanted this vehicle...so my curiosity looked online for another 2009 pontiac G8 GT and WOW what do i see MY CAR for sale in maryland for 25,000 ...which they purchased it for 23,000 from an auction...so much for EATING the car and returning it cause can't be sold...instead of 1k profit they now made 3500 profit instead...BUT there it is for sale and been on there lot for 10 days...meaning they shipped this car out less than 2 weeks after i signed a contract !! Now i show up at dealer and speak to principal owner Chris he states he got an email car can't be sold...i asked him what about the temporary fix...he then states he can't get the parts??Did u even try to get parts....silence... imagine that GM dealership can't get parts that any mom and pop dealership can..asked How is it possible that you are the ONLY GM dealership in the US that can't sell that car...BUT every other dealership can...GM dealerships at that??? NO answer!!! Lastly i question the carfax on this car...on 3/21 it was at the dealership for resale...SAME day i signed contract...on 3/25 vehicle ready for sale ( after inspection) SO... GREED & LIES made them MORE money ...instead of keeping THAT HONOR of keeping a deal and a contract...so much for eating the car?? I always thought eating the car was taking a loss???? DO NOT TRUST this dealership...there is NO INTEGRITY NO HONESTY...simply read all there reviews..there NOT at all about customer service ONLY about the MONEY......IM NOT the only VICTIM here !!!

Ben (salesman) Frank (manager) Chris ( Principal Owner )

Dcdc3000
4/19/2016

"Illegal contracts you don't ask for "

Upon purchasing my 2014 Cadillac SRX from King O'Rourke The business department illegally Charged me for an extended service contract which I told him I did not want after numerous attempts starting September 2015 to reach Mike Marranos I finally Signed a form for a reins the amount of $1995 After many other repeaed attempts to contact him to see how the situation was being. rectified still no answer . Today I went to the BBB I will also share my story on social media and I will contact my attorney

Mike Marrazo