Kings Nissan

Vadim Gekker

July 18, 2017

"Great experience"

- Valerie

My air conditioning repair was done quickly and efficiently. Chris and Carmine were pleasant and extremely helpful. They did a good job at a great price. It was a pleasure dealing with them.

Carmine Neri
Chris Orso

July 17, 2017

"Excellent Service "

- khan

I went in today for an oil change, the customer service I received from Atnan Guze was remarkable. He was precise and humble in his efforts to ensure me regarding my car issues. Every time I go to Kings Nissan I get magnificent service from Atnan Guze. I would recommend this place to everyone, best customer service in NYC. I used to go to Bay Ridge Nissan before after my dissatisfaction there I came to Kings Nissan I was so pleased with their services. Since then I have been their loyal customer. Thank you for providing great customer service.

Atnan Guze

July 17, 2017

"Very Happy Kings Nissan Customer"

- Dawndoll32

I just leased my 6th Nissan pathfinder! Terry Matarese and everyone at kings Nissan are amazing! No pressure, simple transfer from old to new vehicle. Don't have to sit with different people. Terry handles it all! Thank you Terry and Kings Nissan for 15 years of hassle free service and a great product! Dawn Mattera

Terry Matarese