Kings Volkswagen

Service Xpress Consultant

February 25, 2017

"new key"

- BRENDA-COOPER Verified Customer

very friendly and timely order every thing was clean next time looking for auto I'll be back before going to other dealers to see if they can help with next auto.

February 24, 2017

"20,000 mile oil change and servicing."

- WILLISH2008 Verified Customer

As always everyone was friendly and no waiting. This was the 3rd vehicle I had purchased here and I can't see myself going anywhere else! Love this place!

February 24, 2017

"TDI software fix"

- kreutzka Verified Customer

The service experience itself was smooth and painfree! I was taken on time and quickly provided a loaner for the day. In the dealership/service department customer service was great. I cannot say that overall about my experience with Kings VW given the mess to set this appt. up therefore I did not rate customer service. also from below I dont know what is meant by service writer--if you mean Wayne then I knew him. the 'issue' I had was in setting up the appointment. I called the dealership and requested service. I was asked if I wanted to make an appointment and answered yes. I was connected to a 'scheduling service" and the lady did not seem to understand the nature of the work needed for my appointment (ie what it was about and how long it would take). she also indicated there was no place to request a loaner that I had asked for. (note she did not offer me one). we scheduled and i get the confirmation email--not from Kings VW but from Kings KIA! I called Kings VW again (perturbed) and 'demanded' politely to speak to someone in service. I forget her name but she indicated no appointment in their system and quickly set me up an appointment. then I had to go into the link from KIA and cancel the appt. not a good experience.

New 2017 Volkswagen Passat, $26630