Kings Volkswagen

Service Xpress Consultant

December 06, 2016

"2017 Passat R"

- bbfixdsn Verified Customer

I had a 1:00 PM appointment with service to check the wheel alignment on my new 2017 Passat R. I arrived at the designated time and was waited on immediately. My car was taken in right away and checked for wheel alignment issues. It was found to need a 4 wheel alignment which was a warranty issue and was completed in less than 1 hour as promised.

December 05, 2016

"I have complete confidence in Scoot Johnson"

- OLBLUII Verified Customer

Scott has always provided us with good advise and service on our Beetle Convertible for over 11 years. I always call to make sure he is there before I take the car in for service.

December 04, 2016

"Jetta Sport CPO "

- CM Verified Customer

I stopped by on a Sunday to check the used cars they had on the lot. Mike came out to offer help and answer any questions. I wasn't ready to buy a car then I was jut looking. He gave me his card and during the week I called him back to see if I could set up a test drive for the car I saw. Unfortunately they had sold it a day before (should have done it on Sunday) but there was a newer Jetta I saw online. We set up the visit for after work the day before Thanksgiving and he was very helpful. I tested it and bought it that night. We were there after they had close finishing the paperwork. Mike and Erick were very helpful, friendly and courteous. Hopefully the car will last for years to come.

New 2016 Volkswagen CC, $35660