Kings Volkswagen

Service Xpress Consultant

September 24, 2017

"Purchase new car"

- Hendrixson

Justin was our sale's guy yesterday when we bought our new car and he was awesome. No high pressure! Very friendly and great personal service. Eric in finance was great - he made sure he did everything he could to make sure I drove home in a new car without going over my budget.

Erick Henize
Other Employees : Justin Gilbert

September 11, 2017

"Our Second Great Purchasing Experience from Kings VW!"

- nick93mac

Almost three years ago I leased my 2015 Jetta S from Kings VW. I was amazed by the pleasant experience I had last time. That is why when my lease was almost up I decided to contact Kings VW again to see about getting into a more loaded Jetta this time. Jenn worked with me over the phone to get me out of my lease early and a great price on a new 2017 Jetta SE lease. My wife and I drove up to Kings, passing the local VW dealer 5 miles from our house because of the awesome customer service at Kings. I am super happy with my new upgrade and because of Jenn and the sales staff and Kings Volkswagen, I don't think I'll ever get a VW from anyone else! They rock!

Jenn Watson
Andrea Lloyd

September 07, 2017

"TOP NOTCH DEALER AND SERVICE"

- vestergirl

I just bought my first VW; I used to have an Audi, and one of my favorite things about it was the way I was treated in the dealership. Kings VW EXCEEDS that level of service. Everything about this place is welcoming, friendly and gleaming. The bays are clean, the service desk is gleaming white, and the consultants are super helpful. I bought my Jetta from a different dealer, but that doesn't matter to them - they offer top notch service, regardless. Particularly impressed with Justin - he sees every detail through, from beginning to end. These guys obviously love their brand and the cars. I am definitely coming back!!

Justin Chalk