Klein Honda

3.9
Raj Sharma, Sales, Klein Honda

Raj Sharma

August 24, 2017

"Klein Honda is the Best Dealership & Service Center Ever!"

- Marie

My relationship with Klein Honda began in 2004 when I first bought a car from them. From then, to now, 13 years later, they remain awesome as ever! Every time I have ever had my car serviced at Klein Honda, or have just stopped in with a random question, I have always been greeted with a smile and received the info and/or assistance that I needed. Most recently, I had a couple of service contacts with Mike Hagenau who is just the nicest, most helpful person ever. After my car had been hit while parked, I stopped in for part and repair information. He patiently answered all my questions and offered some good suggestions for how to move forward. He is so easy to talk to and I feel that he is genuinely interested in helping me whenever I have worked with him. I also recently worked with Steve Johnson to have my car detailed. He set up a time to get it done very quickly. The car looked great. By the time I realized that a plastic piece from an item I had planned to repair had been removed from the console - possibly thinking it to be garbage - I was dismayed. I went back to the service center but it had already closed. I was a little frantic, hoping that it could be located before garbage cans were emptied. When I explained this to the Sales Manager, Shane, he and Salesman, Viren, set about to help me, both going above and beyond their roles in the Sales Department. They called over to the servicing area across the street for me. When no one answered, Viren offered to go check to see if someone was there but just hadn't picked up the phone. When it turned out nobody was there, Shane and Viren routed the information to the Servicing Manager Steve Johnson. The next day, I had a call from Steve asking for a description of the plastic piece. I then got a follow-up call from Steve, that the item had been located, was on his desk, and that I could pick it up at anytime. This is how amazing they are always! Once you make an issue known, you never have to worry about bugging them about it because they are always right on it and follow through with what they say they will do. That is priceless! In summary, whenever I need to visit Klein Honda, I feel welcome, experience no pressure ever, and have a sense of safety in that I do feel like it is a place that has been very good to me over the last 13 years. Thank you, Klein Honda, for always putting the customer first!

Mike Hagenau, Steve Johnson, Shane, Viren

August 23, 2017

"Outstanding Customer Service"

- Linda L

Klein's Service Department is totally dedicated to providing excellent repair service and guaranteeing their work in a courteous, professional manner that creates 100% customer satisfaction. We have been Klein Honda customers since the early 1990s. All of our maintenance service and occasional repairs have been done by Klein Honda. A few months ago Klein performed a minor repair for my Civic. Just recently it became apparent that the original repair had contributed to a subsequent problem. The Service Manager, Jim Matson, and the Service Advisors Arturo Centurion and Nelli Bocharnikova all took personal responsibility for ensuring that the problem was corrected and the issue was resolved to our satisfaction. The repair was performed promptly by Technician William Dye. We are very happy with the entire Klein Honda team. We are very thankful that they are such an outstanding, reputable, and reliable dealership.

Jim Matson
Other Employees : Arturo Centurion, Nelli Bocharnikova, William Dye

August 18, 2017

"Helpful Staff and Great Customer Service"

- Judi C. , Lake Stevens

I bought a used Camry from Klein one year ago and it has been a great car. Today I was.in for an oil change and maintenance check and Arturo was very helpful and efficient, as was the Nelli that helped me finish my sale. I left feeling great about choosing Klein for my 3rd car purchase!

Ryan Holmes

2011 Volkswagen TIGUAN

Used 2006 Mercedes-Benz 2dr Cpe 3.5L RWD

2006 Mercedes-Benz 2dr Cpe 3.5L RWD

• LIFETIME WARRANTY INCLUDED ALL NEW & MOST USED
  • Meet or Beat Competitor's Pricing (Puget Sound ASE shops)
  • $29.95 Oil Change