Koch 33 Ford

Pre-Owned Sales Manager

January 07, 2017

"Purchased a used car"

- Tls

Our sales man was nice, up front and made sure we got everything we asked for, for the payment we told him! I would recommend the deal ship and my sales man.

December 03, 2016

"Sales manager Bill Kammetler "

- Jcramer

Went in to buy a new truck while test driving they took my truck to look at for trade in as normal and they present me their "DEAL" $800. Now I did my homework KBB came in at over $4300, Edmunds came in at $4280 I rated my truck in the lowest category in both systems. Bill tells me that's what he wants he wants to be at with my truck as I'm leaving it magically comes up to $4000. Talk about trying to rip off the customer just wonder where else they were trying to rip me off at? Bill exempified the old opinion of a sleazy used car salesman.

September 22, 2016

"Excellent Salesman and Manager"

- Elizabeth Steltz

We have bought a lot of cars from the dealership. Bought another one last night and every time we buy a car from there the process gets easier and easier. Bill is excellent and it was our first time having Todd and we were very impressed. He was very nice and understood exactly what we wanted. I cannot thank them enough for making our car buying experience so easy!

New 2017 Ford Escape, $32798