Koch 33 Ford

Ford Sales Specialist

May 30, 2017

"Koch 33"

- carlos rincon

Went today to try to purchase a new vehicle . They gave me a price and monthly payments based on i didnt even know on what because they never check my credit or gave me an interest rate. When i asked if that was the best they could offered me they say yes! Didnt even try to negotiate or gave me any other options

May 29, 2017

"Great experiance with buying our new car"

- AnniePerkins

I wanted to take the time to write a review for the excellent experience we had working with Lauren Arnold. From the day I walked in, to the day after when we purchased our car, I had the best customer service I have experienced in a long time. Working with Lauren felt like we were working with a friend. She was able to answer any question that we had and had a great deal of knowledge to help us understand the process of the sale. We also had a great experience with the finance aspect of the sale working with Bill. Thank You.

Lauren Arnold

May 20, 2017

"Very helpful"

- Amandag

Helped my husband and I get the car we wanted for a price within our budget. Salesmen were extremely nice and very accommodating. Will definitely be returning for our next car purchase.

Nic Dolas