Koch 33 Ford

Justin Shaika, Ford Sales Specialist, Koch 33 Ford

Justin Shaika

Ford Sales Specialist

September 22, 2016

"Excellent Salesman and Manager"

- Elizabeth Steltz

We have bought a lot of cars from the dealership. Bought another one last night and every time we buy a car from there the process gets easier and easier. Bill is excellent and it was our first time having Todd and we were very impressed. He was very nice and understood exactly what we wanted. I cannot thank them enough for making our car buying experience so easy!

August 13, 2016

"Brake pedal slowly goes to floor while waiting at stop light"

- James bur

Have had at dealer 7 times even had it happen at service bay. In front of service manager his answer its normal. B/ S. Not safe for my family . Dealer does not care.

August 01, 2016

"Take the drive and buy your ford here!"

- Jason Jackson

My car buying started by trying to use the Costco buying program and being sent to Flemington ford. I gave up on Flemigton after almost a week of back and forth, or more specifically my trying to get the sales person to respond to emails and phone messages without luck. I even emailed all the Flemington managers and the only way to get a response was to give a bad review to Costco. I was able to close the deal in record time by going directly to Milham (Koch33) Ford. The initial deal was handled by Cory and then handed off to Tim Hood. Tim was able to handle the transaction with ease and I took delivery of the sharpest mustang on the lot!

New 2017 Ford Escape, $27981