Koch 33 Ford

Ford Sales Manager

April 04, 2017

"Satisfied so far"

- smohr

I went looking for a used low mileage pickup truck. I found one, I asked to take it home for the night so I can get a feel for the truck and also see is the wife likes it. Well it turned out, the wife did not like it so I returned it. I asked to see another (this time the wife came with) and they lined me up with a F150 went for a nice test drive and I asked to see the underside up on the lift, and without hesitation, they said absolutely. We spent a good 20 minutes under it and was satisfied with what I saw. Everything electrical function/option worked as it should. My only wish would be that they would have supplied floor mats/liner for it. I did see some boxes of Weathertechs in the showroom and should have at least tried to negotiate them with the truck.

April 01, 2017

"The only place to purchase a ford"

- John

The folks at melham. Ford are the best !!! We have been cars and trucks for over 15 years at this dealership... Never disappointed. We travel from the Scranton area to visit the the folks at milham I mean knock 33 ( it's new name ) The deals are good , the service is great , but it's the great people that's make it fun. Bil k Cory w Justin s You folks are th best at what you all do.... Kudos to all of the folks at Koch 33. Or as I still call them dick milham ford....

February 20, 2017

"Koch provided me with an awesome ride"

- Kevinmcnally83

Wonderful experience at Koch especially with not only a great understanding, not too pushy of a salesman but a nice genuine guy in Oscar Alacon. Oscar understood what I was looking for and when I was being difficult he never lost his patience and became that "pushy" salesman that no one likes. Not only would I recommend Koch 33 but I'd also recommend Oscar Alacon. Not only did I leave with a sweet ride but I left feeling like I wasn't just a customer but I had made a friend. Thanks Kevin Mcnally 2014 Ford F-150

New 2017 Ford Fusion, $18496