Koch 33 Ford

Ford Sales Manager

May 20, 2017

"Very helpful"

- Amandag

Helped my husband and I get the car we wanted for a price within our budget. Salesmen were extremely nice and very accommodating. Will definitely be returning for our next car purchase.

Other Employees : Andersson Ega

May 05, 2017

"No bullying here, and fair as well"

- Lori

I worked with the sales manager, Nic Dolas, and Lauren Arnold. I did not purchase a car from them, did not use my car as a trade in, they purchased from me through the Kelly Blue book program they participate in. Gave me a more than fair price, and did not pressure me to purchase a car after I said that I am not interested. I will return when I am ready to buy, and highly recommend going here when you are looking. As I waited I saw how other customers were treated and can see why this dealer is as large as they are.

Other Employees : Lauren Arnold

April 30, 2017

"very poor experience after the sale"

- she cat

Purchased used Mustang convertible early March 2017, no problem during the sale. Promised a second key and have had the run around ever since, including from the general manager Tom Koch. Would not recommend this company. They should read Lee Iacoca's book abut how to treat a customer. Been a Ford customer for 45 years, and purchased 7 Lincolns and 4 mustangs, and never had this problem. Very poor

Matt Westerholm