Kocourek Ford Lincoln

2727 North 20th Avenue,
Wausau, Wisconsin 54401
Kocourek Ford Lincoln Info
About Kocourek Ford Lincoln

Kocourek Ford Lincoln in Wausau, WI is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Kocourek Ford Lincoln has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Kocourek Ford Lincoln will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice.

About Kocourek Ford Lincoln

Hudes
3/26/2015

"Great Dealership!"

I purchased a 2013 Ford Edge from Kocourek and I couldn't be happier. Doug Espeland was excellent to work with while making my decision to purchase the vehicle. He has a great personality and made my buying experience very comfortable. Brent Schwartz got me a great low interest rate on my loan. David Berumen made sure everything in the car was setup for me before I drove off the lot. I highly recommend going to Kocourek Ford.

MolliSue1024
3/24/2015

"Great Dealership! "

I bought a 2013 Chevy Cruze from Kocourek, and I couldn't be happier. Nash Schoff did an excellent job at making sure that I found the car that was right for me. The service was excellent, and I definitely felt as though I was really appreciated as a customer compared to other dealerships I have been to. Since my buying experience, I have referred a couple of my friends to Nash, and they've ended up very happy with their new cars also. I will definitely continue to refer people up to Kocourek, and would buy another car from them in the future.

Nash Schoff

Lvr
3/21/2015

"Great!!"

I just purchased a 2015 Ford F150. I ordered it in January and the process of ordering it to the last step in buying it, it was a great and hassle free experience. I would highly recommend Chris Johnston, he is easy to work with, keeps you up to date with any changes and cares about your experience.

Hbartels414
3/19/2015

"Great experience "

I just bought my new 2011 Ford Escape from kocourek. I worked with Chris Jonhston. He was great, made sure I was comfortable and that everything was perfect for me when I drove off the lot. I will definitely recommend him to anyone I know looking to buy a new car.

linz4455
3/16/2015

"Great Experience!!!!"

I saw the car I was searching for on Auto Trader and called Kocourek right away the next day. I spoke with Chris and he took pictures for me and was very helpful. I went up on Saturday (3-15-15) say down with Chris and he was very respectful, down to earth, funny and all around a great car salesman! Need less to say I drove away that day in my dream suv!!!! Thank you Chris for all your help!!!!! :)

Dr john 67
3/14/2015

"Used 2014 Chevy Silverado purchase "

Patrick was very helpful and friendly. Although I bought a Chevy Silverado from a ford dealership he was able to answer all of my questions. If he didn't know the answer he called and got one. That to me speaks volume in his efforts to make my truck buying experience a plesent time. A truly nice person and valuable employee. Keep up the great work Patrick ! Thank you so much. : John Goetsch

Cody
3/09/2015

"Worth the drive "

I live in itonwood mi. A 2 hr drive from kocourek ford. I took the gamble and drove down. Their sales staff were amazing!! Shawn keepers and crew were able to get me everything I needed from a great trade to a great price in my new/used 2013 Ford Explorer they even sent me away with a full tank of gas, a lifetime warranty and help on how to use the ford sync technology that I would have been lost without!! I really hate car dealers and cringe every time I need to buy a vehicle. These guys are not like the others!! Overall a great experience

emgeek
3/07/2015

"Great car buying experience..."

We were not anticipating our need to buy a different second vehicle on such short notice and were apprehensive about being pressured into a vehicle that we could not afford or did not fit our needs. We should not have been worried. Patrick listened to our needs, suggesting several options, and generally made the whole process very painless. We will definitely be repeat customers.

diemon
3/04/2015

"Great Service!"

When we arrived in the car lot Chris came up to us and was very helpful finding a vehicle we had seen on the internet. He was very helpful in showing us things about the suv. We decided to purchase it and everything went smoothly from that point on. We are very happy with the vehicle and the purchase. It was a great experience!!

jazarda1
3/02/2015

"Great Service."

This is the best experience we have ever had buying a vehicle. Our salesman was great and from the time we stepped onto the lot until the time we left we were treated great. We were not ford people but after test driving the ford F150 we fell in love with it.

Aaron Burlingma