Kocourek Ford Lincoln

2727 North 20th Avenue,
Wausau, Wisconsin 54401
Kocourek Ford Lincoln Info
About Kocourek Ford Lincoln

Kocourek Ford Lincoln in Wausau, WI is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Kocourek Ford Lincoln has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Kocourek Ford Lincoln will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice.

About Kocourek Ford Lincoln

Rich from Stevens Point
7/29/2015

"Excellent Service and Expereince"

Thanks for making my purchase of an F-150 fantastic. What could be better than driving of a dealer lot with a great truck (Ford Heritage Edition non-the-less)? Driving off the lot and feeling good about my buying experience and being more than just a customer is the short answer. Thanks Patrick Kreft for being a greater salesperson to work with and making my purchase a great experience. I would buy again and suggest Kocurek and Patrick if you are looking for a new or used vehicle. Great value and customer service. Thanks!

ontheedge
7/27/2015

"We recommend Chris Johnston"

Chris was very helpful and straight forward with us. He made our decision to buy with Kocourek an easy choice. He was extremely friendly and easy to work with. We would recommend him for future sales. Thank you.

mikechris1985
7/26/2015

"First Experience at Kocourek Ford"

Our experience at Kocourek Ford was a great experience. Not only did I get to buy a Ford but at a great dealership by a great salesman, Patrick Kraft. Not sure I can say much more. Appreciated the work of Patrick to very much include my wife, Chris, in the process. Thanks.

Henleyrth
7/24/2015

"Great buying experience!"

Chris and staff treated me with a great deal of respect and were very open and honest throughout the purchasing process. Chris was extremely friendly, knowledgable and took his time to answer all of my questions. I would certainly return to Kocourek Ford for my next purchase.

scottbarb
7/22/2015

"Great buying experience, Shawn was great."

This is my third Ford purchase at Kocourek Ford and it was as usual a great experience. There is no pressure. Shawn Keepers is great. He answered all my questions and worked with Pete Roth to get me the deal I wanted. Friends have also purchased vehicles from Kocourek and Shawn. and are also very happy. Would definitely recommend Shawn and Kocourek Ford Lincoln.

brittarnold86
7/18/2015

"Shawn and Brent are AMAZING!"

I have to say, after working in sales and even working at a dealership, this was one of the BEST experiences I have ever had. My mom had gotten her car from Shawn and when my husband needed a car she said that the customer service at this dealership was worth the hour and a half drive from Green Bay. She got ahold of Shawn for me, gave him our budget, my e-mail and then Shawn worked his magic. Not only did he send me an email on his day off but he had compiled a wonderful list of vehicles within our price range for my husband to choose from. The majority of our communications were through email because of the distance but Shawn was very professional and yet endearing, which is hard to convey via email, but he somehow managed. Since my husband and I were driving a bit of a distance to come see the car we bought we had my mom do the initial test drive and let us know what she thought of the car. She spoke very highly of the car so we decided to make the drive. When we got to the dealership we were greeted warmly, and Shawn was called to help us. He made sure that the car was extra clean because I had told him that if all is well and good that we would like to take the car the same day. He made it happen. The car was clean, he put extra gas in it for us and we went for it! Then there comes the time for the numbers, no one ever looks forward to that part, but I have to tell you, they made it painless. Shawn had prepared the bottom line numbers for us beforehand so there were no surprises. Unlike some dealerships around us, there wasn't a random extra fee, and the price of the car itself was nothing to argue about because it was very fair. Brent helped us finish up the whole process and he was incredibly friendly. We felt so at ease with him. He knew we were in a rush to get home so he expedited the process but still took time to explain the big stuff within the paperwork. And the other cool thing, he remembered the guy he had gotten the car from and told us about him, which helped us feel even more confident about our purchase. These guys did good!! Would we go back to these guys? YES!!! It was worth the drive. I will be telling my friends about our amazing experience because I know a few are in the market.

courtneysb
7/17/2015

"GOOD GUYS!!"

These guys are cordial with a "no pressure" approach. This is my first Ford so it was comforting to know I had a knowledgeable salesperson at my side. During my first visit, I arrived two hours before they closed... thinking that would be plenty of time. Well, because Gregg was so thorough I was there after close. While I know his, David, and Brent's family was all waiting for them at home - they all stuck it out to make sure my questions were answered. Good guys! When I came back, to pick up my car, David was also very thorough. This was not the first new vehicle I've ever purchased but it was the first time someone spent as much time as David did going thru all the features. In the past it's been, "Here is the owner's manual, here are your keys, enjoy!" Not with Kocourek. That was pretty neat. And Brent, the "finance guy" was not about bottom line. Sure, I know they're there to make money. Who isn't? But, he was so matter of fact. A "real guy". If you're in the market for a new/used vehicle... go see Gregg Schjoth. You'll be glad you did!

Homber73
7/15/2015

"Great buying experience"

I had been looking for a Transit Connect Wagon for a long time and came across one on the lot at Kocourek. Patrick and Scott were great to work with. Cody worked out a great financing deal too. David took the time to go through the options with me. There was no pressure to buy, just an honest, helpful group of people.

adambaarts
7/13/2015

"car purchase"

I recently had to trade in my old car for a new one. I arrived at Kocourek Ford about 30 minutes before they open. Even though they were not open yet a salesman named Mike came out and greeted me. I told him what I was looking for what my price range was etc.. At no point did I ever feel pressured to buy a car nor did he try to show me more expensive vehicles or try to upsell me. The whole experience was very pleasant and Mike has followed up with me several times to insure that we are satisfied with our purchase of a 2014 Ford Fusion which we are. The detail shop staff was very polite and courteous as well. The only thing that would have made it better was if they had fresh made popcorn or something to snack on while you wait. I will definitely go back there in a year or so when my other vehicle is ready to be traded in.. Thanks again Adam

Mike Bartlein

Happy Escape owner
7/10/2015

"2013 Escape Purchase"

Everyone we dealt with including Christian, David and Brent were all very personable and truly wanted our experience to be a pleasant one. They succeeded and we will be back when the next vehicle needs to be purchased.

Reviews of Chris Johnston