Kocourek Ford Lincoln

Witt Auto Sales

pafido
6/20/2016

"Excellent"

Dave made the whole experience of buying a vehicle a pleasant one. Went over my interests and needs in a truck and what price range I was in. He gave me options and I drove off in a Ford eco boost that I am very happy with. Excellent customer service from top to bottom.

Dave Olson

missedasale
6/02/2016

"Used car sale manager-hostile attitude"

Totally insulted by Bob Rowe, the "used" car sales manager. No customer service. Rude, hostile, chip on his shoulder. As a pretty big opinion of himself for being the "used" car sales manager. I don't need someone to be rude to me the customer when I'm looking to purchase from them. A total waste of my time. Never shopping there, ever! Wouldn't recommend to anyone.

Bob Rowe

qwonders
5/23/2016

"Your needs were #1"

I really enjoyed working with Don to buy my first car! He kept my interests in mind and was willing to look at a few different options :) Don was easy to contact and had wonderful follow-up!

Don Newton

Rhoeft
4/20/2016

"A pleasure to deal with"

Shawn and cody made buying a truck a good expierence they where very helpfull and did not pick apart my trade in and changed my mind on where i was buying a truck from

Shawn Keepers

mal79
4/01/2016

"Great experience"

I just purchased a new F-150 from Pete Roth. The entire process was a delight. Pete was helpful every step of the way and Cody in the F&I department made the financing quick and easy. If your looking for a new Ford I highly recommend Kocourek Ford.

Cody Heath, Pete Roth, Bob Rowe, David Berumen, Raymond Carver

Laramie 2014
3/31/2016

"Can't be Their Service and Warranties "

Contact Don Newton and Dave Olsen! You can't beat the lifetime warranty, or the extra wrap package. You know you are getting a clean vehicle when buying from Kocourek, especially with the confidence they have in all their warranties. This is the first and the last place I checked out when looking for my like new truck.

Dave Olsen, Scott Murphy, David Berumen, Don Newton

lcady2391
3/01/2016

"Very friendly and helpful"

My husband and I recently purchased a vehicle from Kocourek Ford in Wausau WI. Sales consultant Don Newton did an awesome job making sure every question we had was answered. He was really friendly and showed that he cared about our interests. It was our first time buying a car from a dealer and Kocourek Ford really made us feel comfortable through the whole process.

Don Newton

truck.spike1
1/26/2016

"Excellent experience buying used truck! "

Recently bought a used truck from Kocourek Ford in Wausau WI. Sales consultant Shawn Keepers did a great job showing us the vehicle we were interested in and worked with us on very fair price! The other staff also did a great job in showing us the vehicle's features and finding us affordable financing. Definitely no high pressure sales tactics . Best auto buying experience we have had!

Cody Heath, Shawn Keepers, David Berumen

carguy
1/23/2016

"Thanks Dave Olson"

we want to thank Dave Olson for all of his help in are buying a car. He answered are question before we even asked them. He made us feel it was are choice to buy the car we did and not his choice.

Dave Olson

crpetreikis
1/18/2016

"Buying a 2016 Ford Fusion"

lWe were searching for a Ford Fusion on the net and found one that had all the things we were wanting on the car on the Kocourek Ford site. We called and made an appointment with Dave Olsen for 1/9/2016. Dave was very cordial. After we discussed our needs (we had a trade as well) we were given the numbers for buying the car or leasing it. Dave took us for a test drive which confirmed that this car was a good fit with its awd and the other amenities. We really thought we would go back home with the Lincoln we had come in and would come back for the closing the following week. However we were able to come to an agreement that day. The business manager, Scott Murphy, got the paper work together, Dave saw to it that the car was washed and refreshed for us, he arranged for Dave Berumen to go over the features of the car,synced our phones, set the outside entry code, set my seat setting, and by 5:50PM we were on our way with the new vehicle going back to Three Lakes. My husband worked for Ford Motor for 37 plus years which makes us especially brand loyal and we have dealt with many dealerships over the years. (His father had had one in Illinois years ago.) We were very impressed with the professional way everyone worked at the dealership. Dave Olsen has been following through making sure we are happy with the car and his service and we must say we are very happy. Keep up the good work! It was a pleasure doing business with you and we look forward to continuing to do so. Charmaine and Joe Petreikis

David Berumen, Scott Murphy