Kocourek Ford Lincoln

Dorsch Ford Kia

Witt Auto Sales

Star
8/28/2016

"Awesome Service and 2015 Ford Fusion SE"

A special thanks to you Don Newton for your excellent knowledge of the vehicles you showed us. Every question that we asked was answered promptly. Yep, even those repeat repeat questions. :-) Thank you for your patience, kindness, respect, and nice smile. You made us feel at home with each car we took for a test drive. There aren't many sales people that impressed us as much as you did. As for the staff at Kocourek Ford, I don't think I could find a better environment where everyone is up beat and smiling, helping each other out, very respectfully dressed, and fully aware of their customers needs and ... they fulfill them. Plus the staff has exceptional skills in their area of expertise with quick, accurate, and accommodating service. We found the staff to have excellent communication skills, as well, with patience when explaining vehicle features. Scott was very efficient at getting our paperwork completed quickly and accurately. He also explained additional options for warranties and coverage. We were pleased that the information was presented clearly and without being pushy. He gave us time to talk it through and make our own decision. There was another person, I didn't get his name, that put the license plates on and he helped us with a few questions too. Pat and Seth filled in for Don when he was busy with customers and they were both very professional and kind. It was nice to see them jump in and help out. The person , I think his name was David, that helped me learn the SYNC with MyFord Touch was very helpful too and he made sure that I understood one step before he gave me another one. He made learning the features and process of the SYNC with MyFord Touch system fun to learn and not complicated at all I also appreciate the ladies that work for Kocourek. They were respectively dressed and offered us refreshments with a smile. I also liked that they got up from their work area and walked over to us to be sure we had someone working with us. We also enjoyed the facility. It was clean with very comfortable seating, good lighting, and an inviting atmosphere. The test drives also went well with easy access in and out of Kocourek Ford. Oh and the 2015 Ford Fusion is beyond Amazing!!! We are so excited about our new used vehicle. We are showing off all the awesome features of the SYNC with MyFord Touch and the vehicle to everyone. We think you will have many people coming your way for a Ford Fusion with its comfortable ride and sleek style. Well as you can tell by now, We enjoyed our vehicle test drives and purchase at Kocourek Ford. We are glad to encourage others to purchase a vehicle from Kocourek. After going to other dealerships in the area there is no comparison to the excellence that we found at Kocourek Ford. God bless you all, The Wade's

Jody12
8/16/2016

"Positive Buying Experience"

We purchased a 2015 Ford Escape last week from Kocourek after shopping around Wausau for 3 weeks. Shawn Keepers was our sales person. He did an excellent job. He was very helpful and friendly without being pushy or annoying. We really appreciated that he was patient and let us take our time deciding what we wanted. When we made the purchase Dave was great at showing us how all of the "bells and whistles" worked and Cody made all of the paper work fast and easy.We had it narrowed down to 2 vehicles and we picked the Escape because working with Shawn was a much more positive experience than at the other dealership. We would definitely recommend Kocourek and Shawn to anyone purchasing a vehicle.

Shawn, Dave, Cody

Kirk
7/08/2016

"Great purchase experience"

I purchased an F150 FX4 the other day. The entire experience was quick, organized, and efficient. After walking in the door I was immediately assisted by a Salesperson, Gregg Schjoth. Greg found the vehicle I was looking for, took me for a test drive, and had someone evaluate the value of my trade vehicle, all in about one hour. We quickly came up with a fair purchase/trade agreement. Just a few hours later I returned to the dealership, signed some paperwork, and was driving off the lot as a very satisfied customer. This isn't the first time I've purchased a vehicle at Kocourek Ford Lincoln and it will not be the last. The entire team does a great job.

Gregg Schjoth

pafido
6/20/2016

"Excellent"

Dave made the whole experience of buying a vehicle a pleasant one. Went over my interests and needs in a truck and what price range I was in. He gave me options and I drove off in a Ford eco boost that I am very happy with. Excellent customer service from top to bottom.

Dave Olson

missedasale
6/02/2016

"Used car sale manager-hostile attitude"

Totally insulted by Bob Rowe, the "used" car sales manager. No customer service. Rude, hostile, chip on his shoulder. As a pretty big opinion of himself for being the "used" car sales manager. I don't need someone to be rude to me the customer when I'm looking to purchase from them. A total waste of my time. Never shopping there, ever! Wouldn't recommend to anyone.

Bob Rowe

qwonders
5/23/2016

"Your needs were #1"

I really enjoyed working with Don to buy my first car! He kept my interests in mind and was willing to look at a few different options :) Don was easy to contact and had wonderful follow-up!

Rhoeft
4/20/2016

"A pleasure to deal with"

Shawn and cody made buying a truck a good expierence they where very helpfull and did not pick apart my trade in and changed my mind on where i was buying a truck from

Shawn Keepers

mal79
4/01/2016

"Great experience"

I just purchased a new F-150 from Pete Roth. The entire process was a delight. Pete was helpful every step of the way and Cody in the F&I department made the financing quick and easy. If your looking for a new Ford I highly recommend Kocourek Ford.

Cody Heath
Pete Roth
Bob Rowe
David Berumen
Raymond Carver

Laramie 2014
3/31/2016

"Can't be Their Service and Warranties "

Contact Don Newton and Dave Olsen! You can't beat the lifetime warranty, or the extra wrap package. You know you are getting a clean vehicle when buying from Kocourek, especially with the confidence they have in all their warranties. This is the first and the last place I checked out when looking for my like new truck.

Scott Murphy
David Berumen
Dave Olsen

lcady2391
3/01/2016

"Very friendly and helpful"

My husband and I recently purchased a vehicle from Kocourek Ford in Wausau WI. Sales consultant Don Newton did an awesome job making sure every question we had was answered. He was really friendly and showed that he cared about our interests. It was our first time buying a car from a dealer and Kocourek Ford really made us feel comfortable through the whole process.