Kocourek Ford Lincoln

2727 North 20th Avenue,
Wausau, Wisconsin 54401
Kocourek Ford Lincoln Info
About Kocourek Ford Lincoln

Kocourek Ford Lincoln in Wausau, WI is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Kocourek Ford Lincoln has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Kocourek Ford Lincoln will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice.

About Kocourek Ford Lincoln

wausaubuyer
8/29/2015

"Great salesman"

We worked with Pat and had a good experience. He did a great job showing us all the features on an explorer, and we got to take it home for an extended test drive which was helpful.

luckylady23
8/10/2015

"Perfect Car, Perfect Salesman, Perfect Experience!"

First off...I LOVE my new car! I was so lucky to have Shawn Keepers as my salesman. He was so helpful, caring, and knowledgeable. He went above and beyond to help me with my purchase. He never rushed me and I didn't feel pressured. He made me feel like I was his only customer and number one concern. The entire dealership was great. "Tara" welcomed me like I was family the moment I walked in....everyone who walked by was friendly and when I came to pick up my car, they spent so much time and patience with me, teaching me all of the features on my new car. Amazing! I totally feel like I could go back and ask a question or get help from them at anytime. I recommend them to everyone looking for a new/used vehicle. I love this place! (this is just a note to the dealership.....I have worked in business for a long time, and just wanted to say that you have a real gem in Shawn...you're lucky to have him with your company. I see him going far in life)

So sorry that I don't know the WONDERFUL mans name who taught me about all of the features of my new car. He was great and so patient!! And Tara the receptionist.

Sweddle
8/09/2015

"Great customer service "

Chris was very helpful and caring about our purchase. We appreciate the flexibility and the patience they had! Would definitely recommend going there. Love our new car!

Jim123
8/07/2015

"Great service"

Great service and very knowledgeable went extra mile thanks patric thanks very much have a great year Jim mielke patric was a very good sales person

rileybutt
8/06/2015

"Thankyou Chris"

Such a great experience having Chris as my salesman. He is very patient, understanding and easy to work with. I brought my mom along to help and even though she can be very pushy with salesmen Chris was very nice and willing to answer every question in detail. He got me into a very nice Chevy Silverado which i love and would recommend him and the dealership to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

shaneamywheeler
8/05/2015

"Amazing experience!"

We purchase our vehicle here, the experience was amazing. We haven't purchased a vehicle in twelve years and I was nervous to say the least. Our sales person spent a few days looking for the right fit, we could not be happier with the final result. The final process of the sale and financing was a very smooth process. An A++++ experience, we will return here in the future for any purchases!

Rich from Stevens Point
7/29/2015

"Excellent Service and Expereince"

Thanks for making my purchase of an F-150 fantastic. What could be better than driving of a dealer lot with a great truck (Ford Heritage Edition non-the-less)? Driving off the lot and feeling good about my buying experience and being more than just a customer is the short answer. Thanks Patrick Kreft for being a greater salesperson to work with and making my purchase a great experience. I would buy again and suggest Kocurek and Patrick if you are looking for a new or used vehicle. Great value and customer service. Thanks!

ontheedge
7/27/2015

"We recommend Chris Johnston"

Chris was very helpful and straight forward with us. He made our decision to buy with Kocourek an easy choice. He was extremely friendly and easy to work with. We would recommend him for future sales. Thank you.

mikechris1985
7/26/2015

"First Experience at Kocourek Ford"

Our experience at Kocourek Ford was a great experience. Not only did I get to buy a Ford but at a great dealership by a great salesman, Patrick Kraft. Not sure I can say much more. Appreciated the work of Patrick to very much include my wife, Chris, in the process. Thanks.

Henleyrth
7/24/2015

"Great buying experience!"

Chris and staff treated me with a great deal of respect and were very open and honest throughout the purchasing process. Chris was extremely friendly, knowledgable and took his time to answer all of my questions. I would certainly return to Kocourek Ford for my next purchase.

Reviews of Chris Johnston