Kocourek Ford Lincoln

2727 North 20th Avenue,
Wausau, Wisconsin 54401
Kocourek Ford Lincoln Info
About Kocourek Ford Lincoln

Kocourek Ford Lincoln in Wausau, WI is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Kocourek Ford Lincoln has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Kocourek Ford Lincoln will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice.

About Kocourek Ford Lincoln

truckgirl
4/15/2015

"my truck, I have wanted a truck forever, now its mine"

my truck is a nice color, nice ride, and has lots of extra,s. dealership was clean & friendly.Scott is a considerate & friendly sales person.

Kpremo1521
4/15/2015

"Great experience "

Had a great experience Shawn was always there with any questions you had whenever you had them. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. I would recommend anyone to go here!

jackie
4/04/2015

"Chris Johnston"

I had the best experience of my life working with your outstanding sales rep. Chris Johnston! He got me the best deal for my car as a trade in! And even better deal on my Ford Fusion 2011! I would recommend him to anyone and everyone I come across who needs a vehicle! Very friendly and so patient and answered all my ?'s and if he didn't know the answer he found out so promptly! Thank you Chris!!!

jfinder
4/04/2015

"service after the sale "

Bought a 2010 f150 and needed service after sale but they stood behind the sale and Chris did everything to make it right and make me happy thank you very much

Sjtaylor
4/02/2015

"Great help"

Everyone worked so hard to help me and I got exactly the car I wanted and I was even entertained while I waited I would highly recommend this dealership to anybody and everybody!

happyfusion
4/01/2015

"perfect experience"

Thank you Scott Murphy and Cody heath for a great car buying experience. Absolutely love the new car!!! After horrible experiences at other Ford dealers in the area, I will never shop anywhere else.

Jesse finder
3/30/2015

"Bought new truck "

I just bought a 2010 f150, I went through Chris Johnston he was a great person to deal with. And he did everything he could to get me into my new truck nothing but good things to say about him....couldn't of asked for better service. Thank you very much hope to do business with you again

Hudes
3/26/2015

"Great Dealership!"

I purchased a 2013 Ford Edge from Kocourek and I couldn't be happier. Doug Espeland was excellent to work with while making my decision to purchase the vehicle. He has a great personality and made my buying experience very comfortable. Brent Schwartz got me a great low interest rate on my loan. David Berumen made sure everything in the car was setup for me before I drove off the lot. I highly recommend going to Kocourek Ford.

MolliSue1024
3/24/2015

"Great Dealership! "

I bought a 2013 Chevy Cruze from Kocourek, and I couldn't be happier. Nash Schoff did an excellent job at making sure that I found the car that was right for me. The service was excellent, and I definitely felt as though I was really appreciated as a customer compared to other dealerships I have been to. Since my buying experience, I have referred a couple of my friends to Nash, and they've ended up very happy with their new cars also. I will definitely continue to refer people up to Kocourek, and would buy another car from them in the future.

Nash Schoff

Lvr
3/21/2015

"Great!!"

I just purchased a 2015 Ford F150. I ordered it in January and the process of ordering it to the last step in buying it, it was a great and hassle free experience. I would highly recommend Chris Johnston, he is easy to work with, keeps you up to date with any changes and cares about your experience.

Reviews of Chris Johnston