Kocourek Ford Lincoln

2727 North 20th Avenue,
Wausau, Wisconsin 54401
Kocourek Ford Lincoln Info
About Kocourek Ford Lincoln

Kocourek Ford Lincoln in Wausau, WI is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Kocourek Ford Lincoln has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Kocourek Ford Lincoln will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice.

About Kocourek Ford Lincoln

Geraldvan2
5/28/2015

"Freindly "

The staff is excellent, they really did a great job making sure we got the vehicle we needed and wanted. It was obvious that they were working hard to make sure my wife and I were comfortable with the decisions we made.

jim1973
5/19/2015

"Used truck"

Buying this truck was a multiple day event. I still gave five stars because the atmosphere at the dealership was excellent and the people were really great to work with, especially my salesman Chris Johnston. Chris was there every step of the way up to and including the post sale making sure that everything was great with the truck. What a great surprise that this dealership isn't your typical used car sales stereotype; they stand behind the sale and are truly genuine in caring about the customer.

Rubyred2015
5/15/2015

"Shawn Keepers & Brent Schwartz"

Excellent buying experience. I was ready to purchase and knew what I wanted as I had been shopping online for a couple of months. Shawn was professional, caring, and helpful and found me the F150 4X4 I had been looking for. When it was time to finance the deal, Brent was great and quickly got me a great low rate and a payment perfect for my budget. Good job guys....thanks!

Bob
5/12/2015

"Kocourek review"

Friendly knowledgeable staff. Helped me find a vehicle to my liking. They found the rebates and put the best deal together for me. Very pleased, I would most definitely recommend this dealership to friends and family!

Kimba4980
5/07/2015

"Don is the best"

I would highly recommend Don Newton to anyone that is looking to purchase or lease a vehicle from Kocourek. He's always friendly and easy to talk too, he doesn't pressure you to do anything you're not comfortable with and he always puts what is in your best interest first. If anyone is ever looking into purchasing or leasing I can say without doubt he is and always will be my #1 choice! In fact, I will never purchase a vehicle without him as my salesman. He's simply the best and you feel 100% satisfaction with your choice in vehicles!

shawn
5/03/2015

"very pleasant "

Our visit went very good! The sales rep that took care of us was very kind and caring! He went out of his way to make sure we were happy with the car we wanted.

Dozer
4/30/2015

"used vehicle"

Chris was very helpful and made the purchase very easy and knowing i was tight on time got the deal done on time . Chris also wanted to make sure that whatever i purchased i felt comfortable with . i would recommend Chris to my friends for their next vehicle purchase.

DianePilat
4/29/2015

"Great Service"

Great people to work with, wonderful service! Chris went out of his way coming up to Rhinelander to get my car for some issues that needed to fixed. Appreciated that I didn't have to leave my business to travel to Wausau.

There was another gentleman we worked with but can't remember his name.

mjtking
4/28/2015

"Very helpful"

Service was great. They were very friendly from the minute we walked in the door. Very helpful in finding the right vehicle and keeping within your budget limitations.

Mike
4/20/2015

"no pressure easy going"

Scott provided us all the info we wanted without any pressure or sales tactics sometimes prevalent in the industry. His professional and easy going style provided us with a relaxing environment to help make the decision easy. The next time we are in the market for a vehicle we will be sure to look up Scott Murphy at Kocourek Ford.

Reviews of Chris Johnston