Kocourek Ford Lincoln

2727 North 20th Avenue,
Wausau, Wisconsin 54401
Kocourek Ford Lincoln Info
About Kocourek Ford Lincoln

Kocourek Ford Lincoln in Wausau, WI is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Kocourek Ford Lincoln has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Kocourek Ford Lincoln will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice.

About Kocourek Ford Lincoln

diemon
3/04/2015

"Great Service!"

When we arrived in the car lot Chris came up to us and was very helpful finding a vehicle we had seen on the internet. He was very helpful in showing us things about the suv. We decided to purchase it and everything went smoothly from that point on. We are very happy with the vehicle and the purchase. It was a great experience!!

jazarda1
3/02/2015

"Great Service."

This is the best experience we have ever had buying a vehicle. Our salesman was great and from the time we stepped onto the lot until the time we left we were treated great. We were not ford people but after test driving the ford F150 we fell in love with it.

Aaron Burlingma

leaj
2/27/2015

"Chris was very respectful and friendly"

We arrived at the dealership at 6:20 pm, knowing they close at 7 pm. But, it was the only time we could fit it into our schedule. Chris was gracious and understanding of this, guiding us through the purchase like a good friend would. He didn't try to sell us any other car than what we had told him we were interested in. He was very helpful. Chris has agreed to make sure we receive our remote entry fob and make sure our tire is replaced or repaired if it keeps leaking, and we feel confident he will stand behind his word. That being said, the rest of the sales team were less than stellar in their customer service. I don't feel the need to go into detail, but it was obvious that our decisions to decline extra options and extra warranty were not appreciated by the staff who were required to stay late. We'd work with Chris again.

GR
2/27/2015

"Great Salesman!"

Shawn really listened to our needs for a new vehicle. He found a very nice car for us. Shawn has a genuinely likable personality and made the car buying process a pleasant experience. We would definitely recommend him to those we know who are looking for a car.

Paul
2/24/2015

"Easy to deal with"

Jenny was awesome to deal with. Everything over the phone with zero hassle. Great price, fair trade in value and even got 0% from Lincoln.

glentessmer
2/23/2015

"Great Salesman"

I was impressed with the honesty and professionalism of my salesman Chris Johnston. All questions and concerns were addressed promptly and courteously. He went the extra mile to help me to buy 3 different vehicles in 4 months from 2 different Koucourek dealerships. I am very satisfied with my purchases and will recommend Chris and the Koucourek dealerships to my friends and family.

Christian Johnston

Jim123
2/20/2015

"Great Experience"

I really do believe that i was apart of an awesome team and that people were caring about my purchase from top to bottom. My sales rep used 110% effort towards me and am very glad i went to this dealership.

wglass
2/19/2015

"'New to me' car purchase"

From the moment I steped into the dealership Shawn K was amazing! He listened to all my requirements and came up with several suggestions. Shawn was patient, helpful, professional and prompt with repsonses. Shawn worked with me over a few weeks time in order to find just the right 'new to me' vehicle. I would recommend Shawn to anyone who is looking for a great expericence while looking for a new/used vehicle. Thank you Shawn!

hankeash
2/11/2015

"AMAZING!"

The service was amazing. Chris gave me the time I needed to make a decision and found me a truck with everything on it that I wanted! It was a great experience working with him!

Chris

Terri
2/08/2015

"Bought a Nissan Murrano"

Chris was very nice n stayed way pass close to be sure we were taken care of & received a deal we were happy with. Excited to pick up or vehicle on Monday!

Reviews of Brent Schwartz