Kocourek Ford Lincoln

2727 North 20th Avenue,
Wausau, Wisconsin 54401
Kocourek Ford Lincoln Info
About Kocourek Ford Lincoln

Kocourek Ford Lincoln in Wausau, WI is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Kocourek Ford Lincoln has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Kocourek Ford Lincoln will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice.

About Kocourek Ford Lincoln

Rhoeft
4/20/2016

"A pleasure to deal with"

Shawn and cody made buying a truck a good expierence they where very helpfull and did not pick apart my trade in and changed my mind on where i was buying a truck from

mal79
4/01/2016

"Great experience"

I just purchased a new F-150 from Pete Roth. The entire process was a delight. Pete was helpful every step of the way and Cody in the F&I department made the financing quick and easy. If your looking for a new Ford I highly recommend Kocourek Ford.

Laramie 2014
3/31/2016

"Can't be Their Service and Warranties "

Contact Don Newton and Dave Olsen! You can't beat the lifetime warranty, or the extra wrap package. You know you are getting a clean vehicle when buying from Kocourek, especially with the confidence they have in all their warranties. This is the first and the last place I checked out when looking for my like new truck.

Dave Olsen

lcady2391
3/01/2016

"Very friendly and helpful"

My husband and I recently purchased a vehicle from Kocourek Ford in Wausau WI. Sales consultant Don Newton did an awesome job making sure every question we had was answered. He was really friendly and showed that he cared about our interests. It was our first time buying a car from a dealer and Kocourek Ford really made us feel comfortable through the whole process.

truck.spike1
1/26/2016

"Excellent experience buying used truck! "

Recently bought a used truck from Kocourek Ford in Wausau WI. Sales consultant Shawn Keepers did a great job showing us the vehicle we were interested in and worked with us on very fair price! The other staff also did a great job in showing us the vehicle's features and finding us affordable financing. Definitely no high pressure sales tactics . Best auto buying experience we have had!

carguy
1/23/2016

"Thanks Dave Olson"

we want to thank Dave Olson for all of his help in are buying a car. He answered are question before we even asked them. He made us feel it was are choice to buy the car we did and not his choice.

Dave Olson

crpetreikis
1/18/2016

"Buying a 2016 Ford Fusion"

lWe were searching for a Ford Fusion on the net and found one that had all the things we were wanting on the car on the Kocourek Ford site. We called and made an appointment with Dave Olsen for 1/9/2016. Dave was very cordial. After we discussed our needs (we had a trade as well) we were given the numbers for buying the car or leasing it. Dave took us for a test drive which confirmed that this car was a good fit with its awd and the other amenities. We really thought we would go back home with the Lincoln we had come in and would come back for the closing the following week. However we were able to come to an agreement that day. The business manager, Scott Murphy, got the paper work together, Dave saw to it that the car was washed and refreshed for us, he arranged for Dave Berumen to go over the features of the car,synced our phones, set the outside entry code, set my seat setting, and by 5:50PM we were on our way with the new vehicle going back to Three Lakes. My husband worked for Ford Motor for 37 plus years which makes us especially brand loyal and we have dealt with many dealerships over the years. (His father had had one in Illinois years ago.) We were very impressed with the professional way everyone worked at the dealership. Dave Olsen has been following through making sure we are happy with the car and his service and we must say we are very happy. Keep up the good work! It was a pleasure doing business with you and we look forward to continuing to do so. Charmaine and Joe Petreikis

Ward2015
1/06/2016

"Great sale service"

Mike Enright was a great person to deal with. He was friendly and helpful. We went from just looking for a different truck to purchasing one and Mike made the process an easy one. I would recommend anyone to see Mike Enright when purchasing a new or used vehicle. The other staff that we had contact with were also friendly and helpful.

rolson25
12/31/2015

"Very Nice Experience with purchase of Used Ford Focus"

I was in need of a reliable, used basic car as my current car was getting old and was becoming unreliable. Doug was honest with me on what I could get for my current car and found me one that was in my budget and what I wanted. Scott explained all the financing options with me and also was honest. One of the best experiences I have had purchasing a vehicle.

Emilye
12/23/2015

"Excellent service prices "

Mike Enright was great to work with and very helpful. I highly recommend him and this dealership. The buying process went very smoothly. I love my Edge!

Reviews of Shawn Keepers