Kocourek Ford Lincoln

2727 North 20th Avenue,
Wausau, Wisconsin 54401
Kocourek Ford Lincoln Info
About Kocourek Ford Lincoln

Kocourek Ford Lincoln in Wausau, WI is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Kocourek Ford Lincoln has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Kocourek Ford Lincoln will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice.

About Kocourek Ford Lincoln

Bigman6166
6/26/2015

"New F-150 Owner/Buying Experience "

Chris did an outstanding job and advocated for me the entire time to get me the deal I wanted. I'm very happy with my purchase and was very pleased with my overall experience with Chris and Kocourek Ford! Additionally, Chris went above and beyond by also helping me with an issue with my girlfriends Ford Taurus.

Explorer Ower
6/22/2015

"Chris is one of the Best!!!"

Enjoyed every minute of doing business with Chris. He was very knowledgeable and helpful. He did his job well and was very entertaining along the way. I will recommend Chris to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Gunner
6/18/2015

"Ford Edge 6/16/15 "

Thank you Shawn for listening to my needs and helping me get into the best vechle for me in my price range. What a great team you have!! Everyone was so courteous and helpful.

Jeremy Wicke
6/18/2015

"Excellent "

One of the best buying experiences to date with buying a vehicle, Little to no time wasted waiting for paper work and the negotiation was quick and fair.

Ford350guy
6/16/2015

"The best ford dealership ever"

I loved every minute of doing business here! I will buy another ford truck from here again the service was excellent sales and service was amazing I'm very happy

Jon P
6/09/2015

"Lincoln MKX Purchase from Kocourek Ford Lincoln"

We recently purchased a Lincoln MKX from Kocourek. Dave Olson was very helpful as our sales consultant, this is the 4th vehicle our family has purchased from Kocourek, 3 in the last 2 years. Brent Schwartz was also very helpful with the warranty information and other details. Great car-buying experience!

harley
6/08/2015

"Young but awesome salesman"

I just bought a truck from Shawn Keepers, and he did a fantastic job. I went there with the idea of, "if I find what I want , and get the price that I want, I will buy it: otherwise I am walking away." Shawn di everything in his power to have me drive off the lot with the truck that I have been looking for. Shawn was very courteous, knowledgable, and hard-working to get me the price that I needed to see to buy a vehicle. Thank you Shawn for all that you did!!!

Bob and Diane Wunsch
5/30/2015

"Bob and Diane Wunsch, Excellent recommend dealership "

What a great experience, staff was excellent especially Don Newton, they really cares about your needs, I highly recommend , a great experience for us both

Geraldvan2
5/28/2015

"Freindly "

The staff is excellent, they really did a great job making sure we got the vehicle we needed and wanted. It was obvious that they were working hard to make sure my wife and I were comfortable with the decisions we made.

jim1973
5/19/2015

"Used truck"

Buying this truck was a multiple day event. I still gave five stars because the atmosphere at the dealership was excellent and the people were really great to work with, especially my salesman Chris Johnston. Chris was there every step of the way up to and including the post sale making sure that everything was great with the truck. What a great surprise that this dealership isn't your typical used car sales stereotype; they stand behind the sale and are truly genuine in caring about the customer.

Reviews of Brent Schwartz