Koeppel Subaru

Markellah Thomas, BDC, Koeppel Subaru

Markellah Thomas

BDC

June 10, 2017

"I purchased a new Subaru Impreza"

- Nydriver17

The service is very friendly and low pressure. All my questions were answered courteously. My salesman Benjamin Atwell was great. He was helpful and patient throughout the whole buying process.

Benjamin Atwell

May 02, 2017

"Great experience from beginning to end"

- Marsha Stone

I lease a car every 3 years and it is always a task. These people were pleasant, respectful and made my negotiation an easy experience. The sales person Mindi was very knowledgeable about the vehicles, and the manager was easy to talk to. Not condescending. As a woman this means a great deal. I will definitely recommend Koepp and am sure to be a repeat customer.

Andy Carlson and Mindi Rollins

February 02, 2017

"Awesome First Lease Experience."

- Aleiben

I went into Koeppel Subaru not thinking I would come out with a brand new car. I went there with my family to look for a used car and Sergey, my awesome salesman, was happy enough to go out into the cold and help me look at the ones I saw online. Not only was he very nice about the whole thing but he gave me honest answers to my first time buyer questions. His honesty and whole demeanor made me feel very comfortable right from the beginning. After going back into the showroom, my father decided to just get a new car and Sergey was more than willing to get me a good deal on the car of our choosing. After crunching some numbers and some thinking we decided to go through with the new car. After filling out the paper work and waiting a while. We were finally given the green light and I was given the plates and the keys to my brand new 2017 Impreza! Sergey was kind enough to show me around the car and tell me about the features. He also gave me a nice goodie bag! Overall, the experience at Koeppel Subaru was amazing and I'll definitely recommend my friends to go there for their Subaru needs!

Sergey, Maureen, and Miguel Enriquez