Koeppel Subaru

Markellah Thomas, BDC, Koeppel Subaru

Markellah Thomas

BDC

February 02, 2017

"Awesome First Lease Experience."

- Aleiben

I went into Koeppel Subaru not thinking I would come out with a brand new car. I went there with my family to look for a used car and Sergey, my awesome salesman, was happy enough to go out into the cold and help me look at the ones I saw online. Not only was he very nice about the whole thing but he gave me honest answers to my first time buyer questions. His honesty and whole demeanor made me feel very comfortable right from the beginning. After going back into the showroom, my father decided to just get a new car and Sergey was more than willing to get me a good deal on the car of our choosing. After crunching some numbers and some thinking we decided to go through with the new car. After filling out the paper work and waiting a while. We were finally given the green light and I was given the plates and the keys to my brand new 2017 Impreza! Sergey was kind enough to show me around the car and tell me about the features. He also gave me a nice goodie bag! Overall, the experience at Koeppel Subaru was amazing and I'll definitely recommend my friends to go there for their Subaru needs!

January 19, 2017

"Horrible"

- subaruoutback23

This is regarding the service; do not listen to any of their recommendations they will just rip you off and not even perform the services they say they will. I went in to get windshield wipers replaced per a Subaru national recall. Miguel Pena, the service rep, suggested I get the 30,000 mile maintenance on my outback. They charged me 500 and didn't actually do anything and "forgot" to perform the NYS inspection service as I had requested. All of the staff at the service is extremely patronizing and will not actually tell you what the mechanics did, because all of them just sit in their office and or smoke cigarettes while waiting to scam you. Avoid at all costs.

November 25, 2016

"Great experience"

- Tamar t

This is not the first time is that we bought a car in Koeppel. we had great experience both times. Everybody is professional, calm, timely, they know about the product of that they are selling. The buying process was very smooth and fast. Next time we need a car, definitely we are going back, and would strongly recommend for everyone else.

Koeppel Subaru, Long Island City, NY, 11101