Koeppel Subaru

Parts & Service

November 25, 2016

"Great experience"

- Tamar t

This is not the first time is that we bought a car in Koeppel. we had great experience both times. Everybody is professional, calm, timely, they know about the product of that they are selling. The buying process was very smooth and fast. Next time we need a car, definitely we are going back, and would strongly recommend for everyone else.

November 17, 2016

"Best car buying experience I've ever had!"

- Chauncey_778

I came in to check out some new Foresters and was promptly greeted by Tom. He showed me around the showroom and let me sit in a few cars to get a feel for the size and some of the features. Then he took me on a short, but engaging test drive. I loved the new Forester! Tom quickly put together numbers with a few different down payment options. I found one that was right in my range and worked within my budget. They even arranged for me to take the car home the same day! Tom handed me off to their in-house insurance agent who took care of all the insurance paperwork and printed out new ID cards for me. Then I met with Maureen, the finance lady. She made my paperwork a breeze and even had new plates for me so I didn't have to go to the DMV. I had no idea that buying a new car could be such a hassle free and even pleasurable experience. Thank you Koeppel Subaru!

November 17, 2016

"Helpful Staff"

- HappyTrails

Great buying experience. This is my second vehicle from them. Sergey my original salesperson is still there. They waived my remaining payment and I got into a brand new Outback same day. Thank you Sergey and Nino.

Koeppel Subaru, Long Island City, NY, 11101