Koeppel Subaru

42-10 Nothern Blvd,
Long Island City, New York 11101
Koeppel Subaru Info
About Koeppel Subaru

Koeppel Subaru in Long Island City, NY is a brand new Subaru dealership serving Queens, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Staten Island, the Bronx, and all of New York. We are enthusiastic about the award winning lineup of Subaru vehicles. All Subaru models have the highest safety rating from the IIHS. Come by Koeppel Subaru to see our huge inventory and full lineup of Subaru models featuring Legacy, Outback, Tribeca, Forester, Impreza, and Impreza WRX, and STI, Crosstrek, and BRZ....... Make sure to look at our great SPECIALS page*. We are located near the 59th street bridge in Queens on Northern blvd. and 42nd street just across from Manhattan New York City. We are also five minutes from the BQE (Brooklyn Queens Expressway). We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! Our experienced sales staff is eager to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you. We encourage you to browse our online inventory, schedule a test drive and investigate financing options. You can also request more information about a vehicle using our online form or by calling 888-42-SUBARU.

About Koeppel Subaru

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Lishia
5/31/2016

"Great Dealership"

The salesperson was wonderful. I haven't met the service team yet, but I am hoping I will experience the same quality. If you are tired of shady dealerships, this is the place to purchase your next vehicle.

Mr. John Kim

Melistasy
1/18/2016

"Go elsewhere! "

So I made an appointment to visit this dealership to meet with a particular sales person, and I was told they had all my information and would be expecting me. Well the people I was supposed to meet ended up not being there and I had to meet with the sales manager, who asked me several times what I was there to do, annoying but okay. So sales manager pulled up my information on the computer and then proceeded to build the car I wanted on the subaru website. He printed out a copy of the assembled car with MSRP prices and presented it to me as the price of the car! He told me the car buying program I wanted to use only takes $250 off the MSRP...I guess he must think I am a fool! As a AAA auto buying dealership they are supposed to show me the invoice price and charge me a pre-negotiated amount above the invoice! I then told him the price quote I received from another dealership and he said he would be able to match it if I can show it to him in writing...I guess he thought I was lying. So I showed him the price quote from the other dealership which was almost $2300 off MSRP! Needless to say he was surprised. He then thanked me for coming in as if to say without actually saying it "we can't match that price". So I left, annoyed that I had wasted my time. The person I made the appointment with called me the next day to find out how everything went. I explained to her what happened and she seemed very concerned and eager to earn my business. She then proceeded to tell me they can match it, BUT at an additional cost for the options that were already included in the other dealership's quote. How are you "matching" the price if you are trying to charge extra?? Anyway, I sent them the quote and they later called me to say they couldn't match it, again wasting my time! Do yourself a favor and AVOID this dealership. I am not sure if this happened to me because I went in by herself, or if they just thought I was naive, or maybe even both! There are many other Subaru dealerships that you can get a better deal from. To all the people who think they got great deals from this place, make sure you get a 2nd, 3rd, or even a 4th quote! Always do your research before going in to purchase cars because if you don't you might end up paying much more for a car you could've gotten a better deal on.

Andy Carlson, Jorge Pena, Markellah

The HonestOne
7/24/2015

"Smooth transaction with a very professional team"

Dealt with Ashley, Maureen and also the general manager. Very professional service. Wanted a more efficient AWD vehicle and the high level of customer service in this place assured me that I can work with them. I leased the car at a fair price, had no unpleasant surprises while dealing with any of them and am amazed of how well everyone there does their job. I have not dealt with the service department, however, getting the vehicle from these guys was an absolute pleasure. Ashley was courteous, professional, knowledgeable and not pushy at all. She more or less LISTENED to what we needed and delivered. You don't see this very often in this industry. Straight forth with us from beginning to end. She was a pleasure to deal with and at times felt as if we were chatting with a friend, rather than a car salesperson. Make no mistake, the lease price was also very fair. Maureen was incredibly pleasant and did her job very well. Explained to us the numbers and answered any and all questions that we had. Even on a busy Saturday, she did not stop short of delivering an amazing customer experience for us. Went above and beyond to get us the car the way we wanted it to be and actively worked with the manager and Ashley on our deal. I usually do not write reviews but was compelled to do so due to the amazing customer experience that this team provided us with. Car shopping is always stressful, even when you know what to expect and have done your homework. They tried their best to make it a smooth, pleasant and fair transaction. That resulted in a very happy customer!! Thanks guys!

Ashley, Maureen, GM

Dice69
6/06/2015

"Miguel Pena is the man!"

I had my forester two weeks when some lady hit me and destroyed my two driver side doors. Frustrated by this I came into Koeppel Subaru upset and right from the start Miguel Pena made me feel at ease. Great customer service. Car was ready within the week. Thanks miguel

Miguel pena

barbarascience
3/29/2015

"Excellent Koeppel Subaru Service"

Many, many thanks to Miguel Enriquez, Service Advisor, for going above and beyond in overseeing the maintenance and care of my Subaru. It looks and runs like new!

Miguel Enriquez

Karina
3/03/2015

"Work not finished"

My daughter and son in-law decided it was time for me to say goodbye to my 1999 Town and Country ltd. I expressed how much I like Subaru so they went on the search and found my 2011 Forester. Car was finance paid for all the services, extra warranty, new inspection, registration, title etc. To this date and almost three months later two temporary window registration the car is still not registered with the DMV. A lot of bs about problems with the tittle. Can this dealer be trust? You decide.

Frank Pascale, Jessica

scatroc
9/22/2014

"Great to work with!"

Jimmy Bozza and the staff made getting my first Subaru such a pleasant experience. Everything from the greeting at the door to driving off the lot was almost effortless.

Abozza
9/15/2014

"Excellent Staff"

Had a great experience at this dealership, the staff was friendly, professional and very helpful with all of my questions. The manager I dealt with was Jimmy bozza. He was a pleasure to work with and made the experience greater than I had anticipated when buying a new car. Thank you Jimmy for being so patient with me and meeting all my needs! You have exceeded all of my expectations and will be recommended to many!

neezus74
9/13/2014

"Amazing dealer!"

So my father and I were desperately looking for a new car since we sold our old car. We went to so many dealers and all them around northern blvd were just a waste of time with unreasonable prices for thier cars. We were about to head home till we finally found Koeppel Subaru and decided to take a look. As soon as we entered we met with Ashley who helped us out and showed us cars that we were interested in. Ashley was very nice and very friendly and answered all my dads questions and at no point was she annoyed. She wasn't annoying nor was she forcing us to buy this one particular car we were fond of and she gave us a few days to think about. Eventually a few days later we go back and we got a great price car thanks to Ashley and my dad purchased the car on the spot. Ashley helped us with everything and made all the paperwork as pleasant as possible and we're very grateful for her and Koeppel Subaru. Thanks for an amazing car buying experience and an amazing car!

Ashley

george rodriguez
8/27/2014

"thank you koeppel subaru you all are awesome"

let me start by saying this thank you to jimmy bozza, nino tirburzi, and maureen heffernan.. you guys know how to welcome someone with open arms.. i felt very comforable with nino since i walked into the door and the sale went so smooth.. jimmy thanks for everything you are a man of your word.. i never felt so happy coming to a dealership until i came into koeppel subaru .. and maureeen thank you for all your magic with the finance part..was very knowledgeable and easy-going .. theses guys truly are the best in there respective platforms, i am so glad that i purchased my car here. i am so glad mark told me to come see u.. thank you again for welcoming me in the koeppel subaru family..

maureen heffernan