Koeppel Subaru

42-10 Nothern Blvd,
Long Island City, New York 11101
Koeppel Subaru Info
About Koeppel Subaru

Koeppel Subaru in Long Island City, NY is a brand new Subaru dealership serving Queens, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Staten Island, the Bronx, and all of New York. We are enthusiastic about the award winning lineup of Subaru vehicles. All Subaru models have the highest safety rating from the IIHS. Come by Koeppel Subaru to see our huge inventory and full lineup of Subaru models featuring Legacy, Outback, Tribeca, Forester, Impreza, and Impreza WRX, and STI, Crosstrek, and BRZ....... Make sure to look at our great SPECIALS page*. We are located near the 59th street bridge in Queens on Northern blvd. and 42nd street just across from Manhattan New York City. We are also five minutes from the BQE (Brooklyn Queens Expressway). We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! Our experienced sales staff is eager to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you. We encourage you to browse our online inventory, schedule a test drive and investigate financing options. You can also request more information about a vehicle using our online form or by calling 888-42-SUBARU.

About Koeppel Subaru

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

The HonestOne
7/24/2015

"Smooth transaction with a very professional team"

Dealt with Ashley, Maureen and also the general manager. Very professional service. Wanted a more efficient AWD vehicle and the high level of customer service in this place assured me that I can work with them. I leased the car at a fair price, had no unpleasant surprises while dealing with any of them and am amazed of how well everyone there does their job. I have not dealt with the service department, however, getting the vehicle from these guys was an absolute pleasure. Ashley was courteous, professional, knowledgeable and not pushy at all. She more or less LISTENED to what we needed and delivered. You don't see this very often in this industry. Straight forth with us from beginning to end. She was a pleasure to deal with and at times felt as if we were chatting with a friend, rather than a car salesperson. Make no mistake, the lease price was also very fair. Maureen was incredibly pleasant and did her job very well. Explained to us the numbers and answered any and all questions that we had. Even on a busy Saturday, she did not stop short of delivering an amazing customer experience for us. Went above and beyond to get us the car the way we wanted it to be and actively worked with the manager and Ashley on our deal. I usually do not write reviews but was compelled to do so due to the amazing customer experience that this team provided us with. Car shopping is always stressful, even when you know what to expect and have done your homework. They tried their best to make it a smooth, pleasant and fair transaction. That resulted in a very happy customer!! Thanks guys!

Ashley, Maureen, GM

Dice69
6/06/2015

"Miguel Pena is the man!"

I had my forester two weeks when some lady hit me and destroyed my two driver side doors. Frustrated by this I came into Koeppel Subaru upset and right from the start Miguel Pena made me feel at ease. Great customer service. Car was ready within the week. Thanks miguel

Miguel pena

barbarascience
3/29/2015

"Excellent Koeppel Subaru Service"

Many, many thanks to Miguel Enriquez, Service Advisor, for going above and beyond in overseeing the maintenance and care of my Subaru. It looks and runs like new!

Miguel Enriquez

Karina
3/03/2015

"Work not finished"

My daughter and son in-law decided it was time for me to say goodbye to my 1999 Town and Country ltd. I expressed how much I like Subaru so they went on the search and found my 2011 Forester. Car was finance paid for all the services, extra warranty, new inspection, registration, title etc. To this date and almost three months later two temporary window registration the car is still not registered with the DMV. A lot of bs about problems with the tittle. Can this dealer be trust? You decide.

Frank Pascale, Jessica

scatroc
9/22/2014

"Great to work with!"

Jimmy Bozza and the staff made getting my first Subaru such a pleasant experience. Everything from the greeting at the door to driving off the lot was almost effortless.

Abozza
9/15/2014

"Excellent Staff"

Had a great experience at this dealership, the staff was friendly, professional and very helpful with all of my questions. The manager I dealt with was Jimmy bozza. He was a pleasure to work with and made the experience greater than I had anticipated when buying a new car. Thank you Jimmy for being so patient with me and meeting all my needs! You have exceeded all of my expectations and will be recommended to many!

neezus74
9/13/2014

"Amazing dealer!"

So my father and I were desperately looking for a new car since we sold our old car. We went to so many dealers and all them around northern blvd were just a waste of time with unreasonable prices for thier cars. We were about to head home till we finally found Koeppel Subaru and decided to take a look. As soon as we entered we met with Ashley who helped us out and showed us cars that we were interested in. Ashley was very nice and very friendly and answered all my dads questions and at no point was she annoyed. She wasn't annoying nor was she forcing us to buy this one particular car we were fond of and she gave us a few days to think about. Eventually a few days later we go back and we got a great price car thanks to Ashley and my dad purchased the car on the spot. Ashley helped us with everything and made all the paperwork as pleasant as possible and we're very grateful for her and Koeppel Subaru. Thanks for an amazing car buying experience and an amazing car!

Ashley

george rodriguez
8/27/2014

"thank you koeppel subaru you all are awesome"

let me start by saying this thank you to jimmy bozza, nino tirburzi, and maureen heffernan.. you guys know how to welcome someone with open arms.. i felt very comforable with nino since i walked into the door and the sale went so smooth.. jimmy thanks for everything you are a man of your word.. i never felt so happy coming to a dealership until i came into koeppel subaru .. and maureeen thank you for all your magic with the finance part..was very knowledgeable and easy-going .. theses guys truly are the best in there respective platforms, i am so glad that i purchased my car here. i am so glad mark told me to come see u.. thank you again for welcoming me in the koeppel subaru family..

maureen heffernan

Vane1101
5/22/2014

"Waste of time"

Unfortunately, i made a big mistake in going to this dealership. They are the slimy, sleazy type of dealership that will tell you anything they think you want to hear and will not follow through with their promises. Tom was the sales person i dealt with and was great in the beginning especially when i put down my 2k. He first said he would get a specific type of car i wanted they said he never said that, only said he would "try". He was rude, condescending and not professional at all. I also had the displeasure of dealing with Maureen, who would say she would call me back and never made any attempts of communicating with me. She also had the nerve to tell my husband she tried calling me and never did, no message- nothing! The only good thing about this whole experience was that it was taught me alot of what not to do and not put up with. Thankfully i went to Star Subaru and was able to purchase my car and everything about them was wonderful!

Tom O. and Maureen

s_brm
4/27/2014

"Old school dealership."

I came in to check on the cars, to take a road test (if possible). Real buyer (but not right away). I was just shopping around. My experience: salesman tried to behave like he's doing me a favor on every step of the show. A lot of obstacles to take a test. I decided to leave. Not coming back. Mean services. 30 min before I just had opposite experience with another dealership.

Tom