Koerner Ford of Syracuse

Makes: Ford|Service Center

Koerner Ford of Syracuse
Koerner Ford of Syracuse Info
About Koerner Ford of Syracuse

Koerner Ford, not your average Ford dealership! Established in 1959, our dealership has been serving customers for 50 years. Many of our employees have been with the Koerner family for almost that long. We are not just interested in selling you a car. We want to establish an ongoing relationship with you. We strive to offer you the best value for your automotive purchases, service and warranty work. Our staff is experienced, knowledgeable and friendly. We are committed to helping you in any way we can. Our website will assist you in finding a new or pre-owned vehicle that's right for you, check for current incentives, or schedule a service appointment. You can also review vehicle details, request a quote on a vehicle configuration that you desire or arrange for credit. We are committed to serving our friends and customers and look forward to hearing from you!

About Koerner Ford of Syracuse

"Nasty place"

Old school dealer working hard to get as much of your money as possible. The place is kind of run down and a bit dirty. Not a very honest bunch here they did not even let me know about all of the incentives available when i was attempting to negotiate a purchase. I found out from another dealer about the additional cash back.

"Scott was incredibly arrogant. As a matter of fact,..."

Scott was incredibly arrogant. As a matter of fact, everyone there was. I told them I could not buy without my husband and they were very pushy that I should buy anyway. To the point of lying to me saying I could buy the car, bring it home and if my husband didn't like it they would tear up the contract. Sorry boys...I'm not that stupid.

Scott

"I purchased my 2013 Ford Edge from Ben Raymond at Koerner..."

I purchased my 2013 Ford Edge from Ben Raymond at Koerner Ford after having contacted another Ford Dealer. Be gave me the best deal and was very knowledgeable about the car and it's features. I would recommend Ben/Koerner Ford to any prospective buyers.

"Excellent customer service here, very friendly staff. Got..."

Excellent customer service here, very friendly staff. Got the exact vehicle i wanted on the same day with every option i asked for and the color i requested. I could not be happier with my new car. Coming back here for my next one for sure.

"I bought a 2002 ford explorer from this dealership. It..."

I bought a 2002 ford explorer from this dealership. It was clean and looked good.. but that is about it.. 2 days after I took delivery of the vehicle the engine light came on. I called the dealership and let them know. Due to my job I was not able to get it in right away. Well another week went by and I realized a annoying noise coming from the rear of the explorer.... come to. Find out the rear end was bad.... didn't even have it a month yet.... then I noticed several other things wrong with it that should have been taken care of before the vehicle was put out for sale. When I was able to get the vehicle in for repair. I was given a hard time and had to argue with the sales dept. Finally the rear end was taken care of , but the warranty I purchased took care of the cost when I believe the dealership should of. They tried to tell me that the dealership does not put a warranty on a vehicle over 100,000 miles. Which I believe the Nys lemon law states 30 days or 1000 miles which ever comes 1st. There are transmission problems with this vehicle and noise in the engine upon excelleration....which they said there was nothing there.... to top it off after they replaced the ring and pinion gears in the rear end they failed to tighten the filler plug which allowed gear oil to come out.. I caught it before it was too late.... so I must say beware of this dealer...

"Dave Johns was an excellent employee to work with. He..."

Dave Johns was an excellent employee to work with. He worked hard to make my first car purchase a memorable one. Every question I asked he was able to answer, and he was determined to find me the best deal. In fact, I drove out of the dealership with a Ford Fiesta SE instead of an S for approximately $400 more. I highly recommend him to both new and seasoned purchasers.

"I always get a fair price and wonderful service. Joe..."

I always get a fair price and wonderful service. Joe Potocnak has the best customer service I have experienced. He speaks in language I understand and always is sympathetic to budgetary concerns. I have a 2008 Focus and replaced a 2003 Windstar with a 2013 Focus recently.

"I had to get my sway bar fixed that a another place told..."

I had to get my sway bar fixed that a another place told me about it but didn't tell me about anything else so I called and brought my colbat in and the told me that my brakes and rotters and my ball bearing need to be replace or I would be going to far so I told them to please replace them

"Found what i was looking for with the help from Bryan. No..."

Found what i was looking for with the help from Bryan. No nonsense and straight to the point which is what i appreciate when dealing with a sales person. I will enjoy my new Focus and will not only recommend the dealership to friends but with tell them to ask for Bryan. Thanks!!

"I bought a Ford Fiesta from nuances and I was surprise..."

I bought a Ford Fiesta from nuances and I was surprise with How nice he was. Bryan was very polite a helped me every step of the way. I would recommend him to anyone and the dealership. Thank you so much. Looking forward to do business again.

Joe Potocnak