Koons Kia of Owings Mills

Koons Kia of Owings Mills

Call
Koons Kia of Owings Mills Info
About Koons Kia of Owings Mills

Koons Kia of Owings Mills specializes in the sales and service of Kia vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Owings Mills MD, Columbia MD, Silver Spring MD and all around the Baltimore MD area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Kia of Owings Mills

"Another pleasant buying experience at Koons Kia of Owings..."

Another pleasant buying experience at Koons Kia of Owings Mills. My overall experience was excellent! I received 5+ star customer service and had a 5+++ star experience working with my sales representative Mr. Jonathan Douglas. Not only was I provided with the lowest purchase price, but he remained patient with me even after the process was near completion and at the last minute I decided I wanted a different color vehicle. This was the second vehicle purchased from Mr Douglas in less that 3 years and no doubt they have earned a life long customer. Proud owner of a new 2014 Kia Optima.

"To All !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you plan on buying a car..."

To All !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you plan on buying a car from this dealership,plan on getting not getting a price that is fair. Went to the Dealership 2 get my son a car at Kia.Koons Kia in Owings Mills, Maryland this dealer puts on a great front. Just like most (if not all) car dealers this car dealer only cares about making a sale & a dollar. We were looking @ several different cars ie: Mazda,Honda,Kia,Buick, & more. On June 26th Friday nite,went in to the Koons dealership in Owings Mills,Maryland to get price on a Kia 4 myself & my wife,not my son. AC the Sales Manger (who is not there any more,as of 9/12 when I went in) told me to go to the internet. AC said that I can get Koons WoW price ( What a crock that is) from the internet. Went home to look for the price on the internet for this car. I figuring that he did not care as to if I got a car from them or not otherwise he would he given me a price. After spending 15-30 minutes looking for this price, I said to myself that I am buying this car from them, that they are not getting this car from me. I stopped looking for the price & went back into the dealership the next day, on June 27th Saturday nite after work. Told AC the sales manger that the answer he got me yesterday was pretty Stupid and that I did not like that kind of a jerk me around answer. Well, AC was not very happy at tone that I was speaking to him with. Which I told him that I do not care if likes that or not. Told them (Sales Manger & Sales person) if they went to give us a price on the car call us & I left. I was not going to be wasting any more time in the Dealership. I got a call the following Monday ( July 1st) from the sales person ( who is also full of himself) with a price, no surprise here. I let things calm down a little for the up coming week & did not do any thing more. Me & my wife did finally find the price of the car on the internet. Let me tell everyone what really got me upset . This is whats make this Dealership a real piece of u no what !!!!!!!!!!!!! Went back in to buy the car for my son on Monday July 8th, after the 4TH of July holiday. AC told me that the dealership would honor their WOW price off the internet. The sales person & myself have agreed on a price of $26,650 & the WOW piece of garbage price was $24,431.00 . You do the math. This is a little over $2,200, not a big deal to some people however we could use this money. So when I told the sales person, Jonathan Douglas about the internet price he said that we already agreed on a price. Which I said no you did. So ,Jonathan went back to whoever with my screen print WOW price to show (I guess that was AC the sales manager) what I have given them. Jonathan comes back a few later with just 1 of the 3 pages from my screen print. So I said to Jonathan where are the rest of my pages. Which Jonathan replies with, let me go see. After a few minutes Jonathan comes back & says I don't know. I told my son who was sitting right next to me. You are paying for this car not me, but, if you want to get screwed on this deal go ahead. I would have got up & left at this point. To all. Just keep in mind if you get this car from this dealership, you are going to get screwed when you need to take it back for service, maybe not. !!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you want to take this chance. I sure do not want to. !!!!!!!!!!!!! Buy a different car !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go any where else Just not here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do not buy a KIA !!!!!!!!!!!!!! do not buy a Kia !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What really went down here. Is that the dealership lost the $2,200 in kick back during the weekend & the sales person did not let us no this until we went in to buy the car on that Monday July 8th. I am glad that my kid got a car that he likes. I am sureeeeeeeeeeee that me & my wife will not be buying a KIA @ ALL !!!!!

"Coming from sales myself, and having had previous..."

Coming from sales myself, and having had previous experience w other dealerships, I felt this dealership was FRIENDLY. Also committed to doing the best in what the client is asking for and needing and wanting. And also advising and steering you in the RIGHT direction. Even if it means compensating on there own end. Matt was very personable, and he knew the car I wanted like he had owned it for years. Wich shows how educated they are on there own product. Rachel the Finance Manager- was awesome w paper work, and doing the behind the scenes part. She was proffessional and always w a smile. Other dealerships, have been in the past.. "just about the sale" But this dealership works like family, and makes u feel like ur on there side every step of the way.

Mathew Blagmon

"Called on a Thursday (July 2013 ) to trying to locate a..."

Called on a Thursday (July 2013 ) to trying to locate a specific Kia Sportage. I spoke with Johnathan Douglas, gave him the specifics of the vehicle I was looking for. He said he would get right back to me. 2013 lx fwd twilight blue with the convenience package option only.i explained the deal I had with Hertrich Kia,here in Easton ,md, but I really wanted the blue. Johnathan called me back,advised me he had that exact vehicle, and could match the price or do better. We arranged to be at the dealership Sat am between 10-12. We took the 80 mile drive to Owings Mills, and Johnathan called while e route to confirm we were coming. I asked if the vehicle was there,he said it was in a lot approx. 30 miles from them and it will be "no problem" . I did express my concern and asked if he could have it on the lot when we arrive. We said policy was to negotiate then pick up the car. I told him we were uncomfortable going so far with out the vehicle being on the property. Johnathan said," I never do this but I give you my word,we have your car and it it's all good,no problems." I called back to make sure it was an automatic transmission, he said," yes, I have your exact car,don't worry,my manager wants to talk with you but he's on the phone to just confirm there is no problem and to give you his word and not to worry" After arriving we haggled for the Sportage I came for. He kept trying to sell me a silver AWD sportage which I did not want. I told him I was not interested in the silver ,I specifically requested about the blue. Again he came back with a price on the Silver,which had more options and was out of my price range. Again, he tried after speaking to someone each time. Finally the sales manager came over and tried to sell us the silver Kia again. I said to him, I'm here for the Blue Sportage only. He then said," I can't get it, we don't have it, I just got off the phone with the dealer who has it and they won't release it " They knew I was coming the day before,but chose to call the dealer after I refused the Silver . We did go to the Kia dealer in Laurel,who had the blue Sportage, and was told by the Manager, that he never received any phone call from them, as he would know because he takes all requests. They were very deceitful , and dishonest .

Sales Manager also

"Great experience. They worked with me and helped me to..."

Great experience. They worked with me and helped me to stay within budget!i love my new kia! Well done. Would recommend this dealership to friends and family.

"Went to Kia of Owings Mills after visiting Westminster..."

Went to Kia of Owings Mills after visiting Westminster Kia and Jones Kia.....Kia of Owings Mills was a great experience, for both myself and my wife. Our salesman, JD, (John Douglas), was very knowledgeable of our Kia, and he was very nice and trustworthy as well. He made us at ease and was very easy to work with. I can't recall everyones names there but Jay and Salem were also great, as were everyone we came across at the dealership. If you want a Kia, you can't go wrong up at Kia of Owings Mills.

Salem, Rachel, Jay

"Customer Service was AMAZING I came to this dealer..."

Customer Service was AMAZING I came to this dealer looking for a used reliable car that had great gas mileage. The customer service was excellent there was no haggling or pressure to purchase a vechile. I was able to take my time and look around my questions were answered, the prices were very reasonable, I purchased a 09 Nissan Altima that had great mileage. The company offered a great deal on the warranty I strongly recommend this dealer for used/new car purchases. I walked out happy with financing and a great car smiling now. Thanks Koons Dannielle C.

Jay Carr & Used Car Mgr. Jim

"I went in for service and was helped by Bruce Silvers and..."

I went in for service and was helped by Bruce Silvers and the tech Charles Boecker. All of the staff were friendly and Bruce completely exceeded my expectations in customer service. Bothe he and Charles were friendly, knowledgeable and professional. I have dealt with the sales team previously and they were also great, especially the manager Mike Yoon. I highly recommend this dealership and if you're in for service, Bruce is fantastic!

Bruce Silvers, Charles Boecker

"I went to Koons Kia of Owings Mills after enduring six..."

I went to Koons Kia of Owings Mills after enduring six hours at another Kia dealership only to leave after poor treatment. From the minute I walked into Koons Kia, the staff were friendly and accommodating. Jonathan D walked me through every step of the process and his team worked to provide me with a car that fit within my budget. Jonathan was extremely knowledgeable about the cars and dedicated to making sure his customers are comfortable and happy. Mike M and team were awesome with making sure the financing fit within my budget. They provided me with honest feedback throughout the process--an important step for a female who went in to purchase a car alone. Couldn't be happier with my car and the team at Koons Kia really redeemed the Kia brand for me after an awful experience prior to walking into their dealership. If you are in the market for a new car, you'd be stupid not to swing by this dealership and meet the team.

"I did not feel any pressure when I walked into Koons Kia...."

I did not feel any pressure when I walked into Koons Kia. The staff was very polite from the first meeting with them. It actually took me a few months to finally make the purchase, and they remembered me when I came back in. I would recommend Koons Kia and their fine vehicles to anybody who is looking for a car.

Reviews of Jonathan Douglas