Koons Kia of Owings Mills

9610 Reisterstown Rd,
Owings Mills, Maryland 21117
Koons Kia of Owings Mills Info
About Koons Kia of Owings Mills

Koons Kia of Owings Mills specializes in the sales and service of Kia vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Owings Mills MD, Columbia MD, Silver Spring MD and all around the Baltimore MD area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” 6 times!. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Kia of Owings Mills

Eshwan
5/04/2016

"Purchased a new Kia Forte 2016"

I had a great experience at the dealership. The inventory is quite large, so you have plenty of variety. They have a nice customer lounge at the back where you can get coffee and snacks for free. My salesman and the manager provided excellent customer service. They helped me make a great decision and I love my new car!

May 10, 2016

Thanks for the response, Eshwan! We appreciate your feedback. We are very pleased to hear that you had a great experience here at Koons. Congratulations on your new vehicle!

Paul Ruzynski
4/17/2016

"Great Experience and a pleasure to do business with."

Had a great experience .. We bought a Special edition Soul from Gary Tolentino. Everyone was great and the process was easy. Thank you Gary and Scott.

May 10, 2016

Thanks for the review, Paul! We are happy to hear you had a great experience and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Annie bug
4/16/2016

"Good service friendly dealership "

I went in for a oil change my experience was awesome not a long wait at all and the did a great job on the car wash also very friendly I would definitely recommend this kia dealership

Vinny Sturdivant

May 10, 2016

Thanks for the review, Annie! Your feedback is important to us. We are happy to hear that you had a great experience and we look forward to seeing you again!

Marlene945
4/05/2016

"Great service."

Rich Sinclair was extremely helpful in explaining my service options. The work was done within the time frame promised and my car was even washed and vacuumed!

May 10, 2016

Marlene, thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are happy to hear that you had a great experience and we will be sure to pass on the positive feedback to Rich!

Victoria Leuschner
3/24/2016

"Gary is THE BEST!!"

This was, absolutely, THE BEST experience i have ever had buying a car. Gary Tolentino is amazing! Extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle, very personable. It felt like i had known him for years and it was the first time i had ever met him. Thank you to the everyone there. Everyone was very welcoming and friendly. So glad i chose this dealership to visit and purchase a vehicle from.

May 10, 2016

Thank you for your feedback, Victoria! We are very glad to hear that you had a five star experience with us. Congratulations on your new vehicle purchase!

chesapeake
2/14/2016

"Satisfied Six Year Customer"

Besides the excellent service, Im treated like a customer that comes in everyday...Meaning they know my name along with knowing my car. The service manager Lee always makes time to say hi not only to me but all the customers. For six years they have keep my Soul in great running condition that I was able to pass it onto my son and I just bought my new Optima from Koons and that too will be serviced by Koons. Thank you to Lee Ferguson and his team especially to Rich Sinclair and also Rachel Thank you again, Tony from Chesapeake

February 23, 2016

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! Come back and see us again soon!

2010KiaOptima
2/04/2016

"I LOVE KOONS"

Larry is my advisor and he is always honest with me. The work is completely correctly the first time and he makes sure I get alternate transportation

May 10, 2016

Thanks for your feedback! We are happy to hear you had a great experience with us and we look forward to seeing you again!

melissa.ferguson
11/09/2015

"Excellent Service, Excellent Team!"

Koons Kia always provides superior service. The team is thorough, thoughtful, and knowledgeable. I cannot imaging going any where else for service. They are a top notch dealership!

November 18, 2015

Thank you!!!

Travelmiles
10/20/2015

"pay in g attention "

Robert was amazing! From the moment that he engaged us we felt as if we had his full attention. We were going to the mail box and had NO intentions of buying a car before December, but because of Roberts ability to listen, he helped us find the perfect vehicle this week. Thanks Koons for providing a great overall buying experience, and a big 'high five ' to Robert Thomson for extraordinary customer service!

Angel Cooper
Robert Thompson

November 04, 2015

Thank you for leaving us a review! We hope to see you again soon!

Allyford3
10/04/2015

"Job well done!"

Took my car in Saturday for recall and had a check engine light on. The service was fast and less then a hour. This is my second time I received help from Richard and he never fails to help me understand and go over everything with me once again I left a happy consumer and happy that I purchased a car from here. He is very polite and honest.

October 06, 2015

Thank you for leaving us a review! Hopefully we will see you again in the future!

Reviews of Kymani  Smith