Koons Kia of Owings Mills

Lee Charles

Kevin  Roy, Sales Consultant, Koons Kia of Owings Mills

Kevin Roy

January 21, 2017

"AWESOME Experience SERVICE DEPARTMENT "

- LisaL

Vinny Sturdivant was very nice & welcoming. I have been a customer of Koons for 3 plus years and I will continue being a customer due to their EXCELLENT service!

December 28, 2016

"Amazing experience "

- Bear1234

This was my first time going to the dealer and I've became a customer for life Gary and angel were so helpful they worked with me and they were honest and got me in the car I wanted I would recommend this dealer to anyone and I'm so grateful for them helping me get into my dream car

December 15, 2016

"Honest & up-front sell person, got all available incentives"

- skardmai

Gary Tolentino is the sell person. I also used Costco car buying program. It took about hour and a half to finish the transaction which I consider fast.

New 2015 Kia Optima, $17626