Koons Kia of Owings Mills

9610 Reisterstown Rd,
Owings Mills, Maryland 21117
Koons Kia of Owings Mills Info
About Koons Kia of Owings Mills

Koons Kia of Owings Mills specializes in the sales and service of Kia vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Owings Mills MD, Columbia MD, Silver Spring MD and all around the Baltimore MD area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” 6 times!. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Kia of Owings Mills

Stella16
8/06/2015

"Amazing experience from start to finish "

Everyone was great. They b worked hard to ensure I left with what I wanted and for a great price! I appreciate everyone involved and will come back in the future for all purchases.

Omari

August 10, 2015

Thank you for your review! We appreciate you coming to work with us and we also appreciate your kind words. We're glad to hear that the whole buying experience went well for you and that you left with exactly what you wanted. Thank you again and we hope to see you again in the future!

Running man
7/29/2015

"2016 Sorento"

Purchased a new Sorento and the atmosphere was very relaxed and low/no pressure. Robert Thompson (sales consultant) knowledge of the car and it's features were spot on. His personality makes you feel as though you've know him for years.

July 30, 2015

Thank you for sharing your purchasing experience with us! We hope that you enjoyed being in our dealership and working with Robert, we're glad that you came to visit us. Thank you again for your review!

Allyford3
7/20/2015

"Very Helpful"

Richard was very helpful when i purchased my used 2012 Kia soul it only had one set of keys i was really upset and wanted two sets Richard helped me get a second set of keys and reset my car so all my keys worked on my car. Also recently i thought that there was something wrong with my trunk and that it was not locking so when i went to get my car looked at Richard told me i have a smart key and the trunk unlocks itself when you get near the car i was very happy to know nothing was wrong with my car and he really cared to show me and tell me how the car worked i was very pleased he was very friendly and helpful he was very knowledge about my car. I would definitely recommend Richard to anybody.

Richard sinclair

Allyford3
7/20/2015

"Great car sales man!"

I recently purchased a used 2012 alien green Kia soul. Brad really worked with me and let me see my options for picking a car he let me review a new Kia soul and the used car i purchased he went over everything that's in both cars to let me see what i wanted. overall i was very happy with my purchase he was very friendly,outgoing and honest. I would recommend brad to any of my friends or family looking to get a car!

July 27, 2015

Thanks for your review! We're glad to hear that you were given all the information you needed to make your decision and it seems to have been the right one. Thanks again and hope you're enjoying your new Soul!

kelly figueroa
6/13/2015

"awesome"

Gary Tolentino was by far the best car consultant I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. He really listened to what I was looking for and with little direction the first car he showed me I loved! A big thanks to Mr.Lee as well for getting the financing part done!! And a big thanks to Angel who finished the deal and sent us on our way. You all worked late into the night way past closing time! Its appreciated

July 02, 2015

Thank you Kelly!

Satisfied
6/10/2015

"Omari The Hustler Car Dealer"

Shout out to Omari, who is the best in the business.. He is an honest hustler to make car purchasing less of an hassle. He is very personable, knowledgeable and experienced. I hope that he is there when I purchase my next car. Way to go Omari., you are the best

July 02, 2015

Thanks for the review! Congrats on the new car!

jet4life72
5/28/2015

"GREAT:)"

GARY TOLENTINO WAS GREAT, HE HELP US GET INTO THE KIA WITH THE MONTHY PAYMENT WE WANTED.I AM GOING TO RECOMMEND GARY TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY.

May 28, 2015

Thanks for the review! Congrats on the new Kia! Hope to see you again in the future!

trickyt32
5/07/2015

"bruce was great"

everyone was courteous Bruce was great they were really concerned with all of my needs, I would certainly go back again to have my service needs met

May 28, 2015

Thanks for the review! Glad to hear Bruce took great care of you. Looking forward to seeing you again in the future!!

thesarg69
4/22/2015

"warranty work"

The service department was very nice, proficient and polite. Service with a smile. Great. The area is nice and clean with a good size waiting area. Service was done promptly, was in next for appointment and done within specified time.

Charles
2/14/2015

"We bought a previously owned vehicle"

Start to finish, everyone was great! Our Sales Consultant, Ian Kapplin, was excellent in every respect. When we are in the market for another vehicle, we will be contacting Koons first. Charles W. Business Owner Owings Mills, MD

Reviews of Lee Charles