Read Reviews Koons White Marsh Chevrolet

Tim BergGeneral Sales Manager2 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Koons White Marsh Chevrolet

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Koons White Marsh Chevrolet has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Koons White Marsh Chevrolet

Koons White Marsh Chevrolet specializes in the sales and service of Chevrolet vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in White Marsh MD, Middle River MD, Bel Air MD, Essex MD, and all around the Baltimore MD.

Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

Our Location

6/12/2014 3:14:58 PM

Lamont AndersonLamont Anderson
Tim BergTim Berg

My Review Of Koons White Marsh Chevrolet:

Found a used 2008 Yellow Pontiac Solstice for sale @ Koons Chevrolet in White Marsh, MD and arranged to meet with Lamont that following Sat. Ended up getting the car and after leaving the dealership noticed a few issues with the car that I had not noticed when I test drove it.
Spoke w/Lamont & Tim and after a few trips fixed all the issues and the car is running great. I would highly recommend everyone buying a car whether new or used from Koons. Their customer service and expediting repairs is 100%. This is a top rated dealership and I would do business with them again if I am in need of a car. An A+++++++ DEALERSHIP!.

Kim

"Awsome visit"

Whtwlf316
5/18/2014 4:47:10 AM

Debbie MontgomeryDebbie Montgomery
Sheri RohalSheri Rohal

My Review Of Koons White Marsh Chevrolet:

Awsome buying experience and I am a hard person to please thank you to your staff for such great work. Pass this along please. Chris

"Nothing But Good News"

marylandarmy
5/4/2014 1:22:58 PM

Brian HastmannBrian Hastmann

My Review Of Koons White Marsh Chevrolet:

I wasn't really a Chevy person, until I met my wife and she had already had a cobalt from Koons. I used to take it in for her to get service done for it and I was so impressed by the way the service dept always treated me, I decided that my next car will come from Koons. When I got the new car, is when I met Brian and he is just wonderful. He will keep me updated, if I need anything I know I can just call him. I think it pretty cool how a dealership as big as Koons as this one on one service. Keep it up guys!

Twitter
"Dave was great to deal with it was like shooting the..."

BILLYSIXX
3/17/2014 10:57:02 AM

Dave LawrenceDave Lawrence

My Review Of Koons White Marsh Chevrolet:

Dave was great to deal with it was like shooting the breeze with a friend. He went above and beyond to make my purchase of a 2011 EquInox a pain free experience. I am more than pleased and would recommend you see him if you are looking for a vehicle.

Twitter
"I worked with Steve twice. The first time I gave him the..."

aks1021
2/9/2014 1:00:40 AM

Dan  HasselbergerDan Hasselberger
Steve ValentineSteve Valentine

2.5

My Review Of Koons White Marsh Chevrolet:

I worked with Steve twice. The first time I gave him the benefit of the doubt because I was assigned to him when I walked in. The second time that I met with him, after making an appointment, I was in the dealership for less than 15 minutes. He promised me something fantastic when I came back the second time. He failed to provide the something fantastic and he failed to take note of what we discussed when we had initially met. I left with a 30 minute trip out of my way to see nothing. He tried to sell me the exact opposite of what we had discussed.
Dan Hassleberger was fantastic. I visited the service department to get my remote keyless entry programmed and he did it promptly. He was polite and personable and was sure to make sure that I felt comfortable. I will definitely revisit the service department at Koons.

Twitter
"This was the first time in a long time of buying a car..."

Maxcrew
1/25/2014 5:52:46 PM

Pam MayfieldPam Mayfield

My Review Of Koons White Marsh Chevrolet:

This was the first time in a long time of buying a car without getting a headache. Gary was professional,patient. And not scared of hard work to make sure I was completely satisfied with my car and my note. I will do business with this dealership again. The entire staff were aces!

Added: 1/28/2014 1:12:23 PM

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are glad that we met your expectations for customer service.

Twitter
"Best experience ever buying a car ! Everyone was so..."

Kimmiller22782
1/6/2014 3:53:29 PM

Sheri RohalSheri Rohal
Nick TsalafaosNick Tsalafaos

My Review Of Koons White Marsh Chevrolet:

Best experience ever buying a car ! Everyone was so friendly and not pushy. I ended up being able to afford more then what I ever excepted! I can't thank them enough ! I will not buy from a nother dealership ever! They were the best

Added: 1/28/2014 1:13:36 PM

Thank you for telling us about your great experience! We are glad to hear that we went above and beyond your expectations. We look forward to having you as a loyal customer!

Twitter
"Picked up a slightly used Ford Mustang a couple of days..."

mdsingh2
10/20/2013 5:51:45 AM

My Review Of Koons White Marsh Chevrolet:

Picked up a slightly used Ford Mustang a couple of days ago, best car buying experience I've ever received. You can't find a better sales person than Gary Harris. All other members of the team at Koons White Marsh Chevrolet were the greatest. As a 25+ year military vet who has car buying experience throughout the US and overseas, I have to say that Gary is the best when it is that time to make your decision on purchasing a vehicle, makes you look forward to the day when you have to go back for another car.

Twitter
"Koons is the best dealership ever! Lamont, our salesman..."

Stewart51
6/7/2013 6:12:44 PM

Lamont AndersonLamont Anderson

My Review Of Koons White Marsh Chevrolet:

Koons is the best dealership ever! Lamont, our salesman worked with us but did not pressure us in any way and that's why we bought a car from him. Todd also worked with us and got us excellent financing so we could get the car we wanted. Also Bruce & Erik in the parts department was great to deal with.

The people at Koons go above and beyond to please their customers.

Stewart & Janet Cave
White Marsh, Md.

Twitter
"I highly recommend Garry Harris. I went in there with..."

MiMiMinor
5/11/2013 2:46:18 PM

My Review Of Koons White Marsh Chevrolet:

I highly recommend Garry Harris. I went in there with five cars picked out that I was interested in and I came out with my first choice. The whole team there is friendly. They really work with you and whatever situation to get you in a car. This is my second car purchased through Mr. Gary Harris. He is very friendly and keeps you updated with everything thats going on. Also, Mr. Todd Comstock was very great at helping get this deal done. I know it was a little hard but thanks for all of your efforts at Koons. If in the future I need another vehicle I will be back. My deal was done within a weeks time. Thats great to me cause I have purchased vehicles from other places and they have you sitting around and come back with nothing!!!! I love Koons Whitemarsh and would highly recommend this place to anyone purcahsing a vehicle. Great job everyone. Thanks, M. Minor

Added: 5/11/2013 2:56:28 PM

So glad to hear of your positive experience! It is great to know of the job that Gary and the staff here are doing. We appreciate you returning to us as a repeat customer as well! Thanks for sharing, stop in and say hi the next time you are in the neighborhood. Have a great weekend!

Sincerely, Tim Berg - General Sales Manager / 410-931-8600