Korum Ford Lincoln

Lakewood Ford

svgfrankie
5/09/2016

"Had and awesome time "

I walked into the dealership looking to buy my first car was nervous because I didn't want to deal with your typical care salesman. I found myself greeted by a worker don't know if they where a salesman or not but he asked me a few questions and was nice enough to help me out. Not only did I walk in and buy a car but i left with a new family to keep coming back to .

Tim Horne

Cheryl k
5/09/2016

"This dealership was awesome"

Went to the gmc dealership first and the salesperson was rude and they were not willing to negotiate any pricing. We walked off the lot and decided to try ford. Angel was so willing to work with us . He was polite and answered all our questions. We left feeling good about buying a ford 350 super duty. It was the right decision to walk away from gmc and get a ford.

Angel Ruiz

1davidfox
5/04/2016

"Return and bought"

I went in on Saturday morning to turn in a Ford Festia that i had bought from them two years ago and just didnt work for me and came home with a new Ford Escape that is a much better fit .Dmitriy was a great help and listened to my needs and didnt try to push anything on me that i didnt want. Thanks you i love my Escape so far. Mary

Dmitriy

stewart 2011
4/10/2016

"Pre-owned "

My Husband and I just purchased a 2010 Ford 150 4x4 yesterday. Paul Helling was my salesman. What a great gentleman, Awesome personality. I talked to Paul the day before and explained what my budget was, Paul contacted me about this truck and the awesome deal. Paul kept to his word and gave me an AWESOME deal on this truck and stuck to my budget. Thank you Paul for being the great person you are and making our experience a great one.

Paul Helling

Joe 164
4/04/2016

"Lease of a 2015 Ford F150"

I have purchased a lot of vehicles over the years & this was one of the best experiences that i have ever had. Freddie & Tom were both professional in their dealings with us, but knew the product very well. I won't hesitate to see them for my next purchase.

Tom Horn & freddie Trotter

Steven Shackett
4/03/2016

"Tremendous service - excellent people! "

It was a great experience getting a new Lincoln at Korum Ford / Lincoln in Puyallup. The Staff and Sales people were awesome and we enjoyed the entire experience. We were able to secure exactly what we were looking for and we're thrilled. Thank you Tom Horne and Krum Lincoln.

Tom Horne

Dteve
3/25/2016

"Outstanding sale experience"

We drove from Redmond after talking to Troy on the phone and he was up front about everything. When we got to the dealership and it was raining he went and got the Edge for us and they played no games with the price or the trade. Out of the 20 plus cars I have purchased over the years the was by far the best I will be coming back to get my F 150.

Troy Dunlap

truckgirl
3/24/2016

"Easy, confortable purchase"

I have always been frustrated with purchasing a vehicle as sales always thinks you have nothing else to do but sit around all day waiting for them. Not the case here! I was looking for Korum Nissan when I pulled into Korum Ford to ask for directions. Tom Horne greeted me and told me where it was and then asked what I was looking for. I told him and added that I really wanted an F150 but couldn't afford it. Tom took me around the trucks and showed me what I wanted and with the rebates it WAS in my price range! He was very familiar with what he had on his lot so I had decided on the truck to test drive in a matter of minutes and out we went on the drive. He explained everything in detail and before I got back to the lot I was sold. Tom was very relaxed and just took care of everything. From the time I drove onto the lot at Korum Ford till the time I drove off with my new truck, it was under 3 hours! It was a cash deal with a trade in but it all went very smooth! Thank you!

Tom Horne

gratefu;
3/23/2016

"Great salesman!"

My salesman, Mike Cook at Korum Lincoln did a great job for us. From the very start he help me through the process of ordering the car I wanted. He kept us informed of the process it was going through as it was being built up to the delivery of the vehicle. He went up and beyond what I expected him to do. I would recommend Mike Cook to anyone looking to get Lincoln.

Mike Cook

Jmb2016
3/21/2016

"Great service "

We had a awesome experience with our sales rep. David Vincent . He was very thorough and knowledgable. Took lots of time with us going over our new 2016 Hyundai Tuscon. Just a great experience all around.

David Vincent