Korum Ford Lincoln

Lakewood Ford

ricoangel843
6/02/2016

"Wonderful experience"

Very thoughtful and attentive salesmen, Freddie Trotter was a great representative for Korum Ford. Love my brand new shiny silver 2016 Escape. My time was not wasted.

Freddie Trotter

Never buy gap insurance for them
6/02/2016

"Never buy gap insurance through them"

terrible experience with CNA National the company they use for gap insurance , if you purchased this insurance, you'll be dealing with nothing but a head ache trying to get your car paid off, and this company will drag this out as long as it can, so you have to keep making payments on a car , then when they do finally process the claim they don't pay off the full amount owed. when I brought this up to the finance manager he yelled at me.

Aaron Keith

not happy
5/10/2016

"$2400.00 miss diagnosis"

We have had Korum Ford for the last 7 years, and we have had excellent service through them. But as things do, things do change and people come and go, for us, the good were there and now there gone, and so am I. We had our F-350 serviced, and along with that service we ask if they could do a full scan on the truck, to make things short and not so sweet,they had my truck for three days found nothing except the ball joints being shot which I told them that i knew about that, there was no communication from them to us,I had to call to find anything out I asked to get my truck back then they said my EGR cooler was leaking and that it needed to be changed right away do to no communication problem I decided to let another shop have the job. It turns out that the EGR cooler was not leaking and already had been changed, do to this misdiagnose they cost me $2400. and after the manager with no more customer service than the service rep i'm moving on taking my business else where.not only do they lose a truck sale all my cars will be bought some where else to.

service rep Steve Martin and manager Joe no last name

svgfrankie
5/09/2016

"Had and awesome time "

I walked into the dealership looking to buy my first car was nervous because I didn't want to deal with your typical care salesman. I found myself greeted by a worker don't know if they where a salesman or not but he asked me a few questions and was nice enough to help me out. Not only did I walk in and buy a car but i left with a new family to keep coming back to .

Tim Horne

Cheryl k
5/09/2016

"This dealership was awesome"

Went to the gmc dealership first and the salesperson was rude and they were not willing to negotiate any pricing. We walked off the lot and decided to try ford. Angel was so willing to work with us . He was polite and answered all our questions. We left feeling good about buying a ford 350 super duty. It was the right decision to walk away from gmc and get a ford.

Angel Ruiz

1davidfox
5/04/2016

"Return and bought"

I went in on Saturday morning to turn in a Ford Festia that i had bought from them two years ago and just didnt work for me and came home with a new Ford Escape that is a much better fit .Dmitriy was a great help and listened to my needs and didnt try to push anything on me that i didnt want. Thanks you i love my Escape so far. Mary

Dmitriy

stewart 2011
4/10/2016

"Pre-owned "

My Husband and I just purchased a 2010 Ford 150 4x4 yesterday. Paul Helling was my salesman. What a great gentleman, Awesome personality. I talked to Paul the day before and explained what my budget was, Paul contacted me about this truck and the awesome deal. Paul kept to his word and gave me an AWESOME deal on this truck and stuck to my budget. Thank you Paul for being the great person you are and making our experience a great one.

Paul Helling

Joe 164
4/04/2016

"Lease of a 2015 Ford F150"

I have purchased a lot of vehicles over the years & this was one of the best experiences that i have ever had. Freddie & Tom were both professional in their dealings with us, but knew the product very well. I won't hesitate to see them for my next purchase.

Tom Horn & freddie Trotter

Steven Shackett
4/03/2016

"Tremendous service - excellent people! "

It was a great experience getting a new Lincoln at Korum Ford / Lincoln in Puyallup. The Staff and Sales people were awesome and we enjoyed the entire experience. We were able to secure exactly what we were looking for and we're thrilled. Thank you Tom Horne and Krum Lincoln.

Tom Horne

Dteve
3/25/2016

"Outstanding sale experience"

We drove from Redmond after talking to Troy on the phone and he was up front about everything. When we got to the dealership and it was raining he went and got the Edge for us and they played no games with the price or the trade. Out of the 20 plus cars I have purchased over the years the was by far the best I will be coming back to get my F 150.

Troy Dunlap