Korum Ford Lincoln

Makes: Ford|Lincoln|Service Center

Korum Ford Lincoln
Korum Ford Lincoln Info

"From zero to hero"

I, like many people made a huge mistake. I went to an off-site event and purchased a used truck basically site unseen. I did this because of the trust I had with my salesman - Freddie Trotter - and my past experiences with Korum Ford. The truck looked great and I was in a hurry. Unfortunately, it turned out the truck had multiple problems. I drove the truck 3 times and had 3 problems resulting in multiple shop visits. I expressed my concerns with the truck the first day when I arrived home from the sale. From that day forward they worked to find a different truck to fit my needs - which was to pull a 5th wheel, so not just any truck would do. After a few bumps; they not only found us a truck, but one I fully consider an upgrade at no additional cost. Korum said they wanted to make us whole, but went far and above anything I could have expected. I am sure you can imagine how upset we were having thought we purchased a lemon; but there is no way you can imagine how satisfied we are now. It is so refreshing to find a business who is more concerned with their customers satisfaction than the bottom line. I wish there were more Korum Fords out there.

Freddie Trotter, Jeff Beaty, John Hall

"Love my focus"

I really love my ruby red ford focus and Vernon Mcdonald was awesome. I will be definitely recommending him. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Vernon Mcdonald

"Sales and service"

We were treated with the best service we have ever had when buying a new car. Steve and Doreen made buying a car easy and fun and went out of their way to make this a pleasant experience. We would like them to be recognized for giving excellent customer service through the entire process. Also we would like to thank Larry in the service department for his excellent service he should also be recognized for his caring customer service. You at Korum Ford are lucky to have employees who truly care about their customers. Thank you

Steve, Doreen used cars and Larry in service.

"Love my new Ford Focus!"

Thank-you soooo much Mike! This is the perfect car for me, and I'm already getting 35/mpg! Wow! That cuts my gas bill more than half. I love how it handles on the road, too! So fun to drive. The whole process was simple and painless, I can hardly believe I'm driving a brand new Ford. Thank-you again for doing such a great job!!!

Mike Cook

"Great buying experience"

I really felt I was treated with respect during my car buying experience. Tom answered all of my questions and was always there when I needed any information to help me make my final decision on which options I wanted in my truck.

Tom Dyer

"New pickup!!"

We are very pleased with the purchase of our new pickup. The staff was very helpful and informative . Really made our choice easy. Emery is the best!

Emery Christenson

"Our lease of our new Lincoln MKZ hybrid"

It was a great pleasure to work with Mike Cook, who represented us in the lease of our new Lincoln MKZ hybrid. We had visited several other dealerships that day before walking into Korum Ford/Lincoln and meeting Mike. We weren't even planning to purchase that day, but Mike changed our mind with his caring and professional salesmanship. He has also gone the "second mile" in always being there for us, to answer our questions and thoroughly teach us about the features of the car, and how to use them. We will definitely recommend Mike to anyone we know who is planning to purchase a car.

Mike Cook

"Ken Paton-salesman"

Ken made our purchase easy and painless. Ken was also our salesman when we purchased a vehicle in 2012. Again our purchase was easy and painless. We love working with Ken he knows his stuff, he knew what we wanted for a payment and what we could afford. The whole thing went very smooth, there was no going back and forth between us, Ken and finance. When trying to purchase a vehicle the whole process can be nerveracking and stressful, I usually pace but this purchase went so smooth, we were down at Korum and 9:00 am and we were out of there by 11:30 am.

Ken Paton and Frank

"First time with Ford!"

We had a upside down car we where in with lots of negative equity. Vern and his team worked wonders to get us into our cars. Yes not one but two and we saved more money than we did on the one we were trading in. It was hundreds less. They did not give up like a dealership in Seattle we previously called. I appreciate everything they have done for us and we will always use them in the future!

Vern McDonald and Frank Potis

"We LOVE our new Explorer!"

We were looking for a new vehicle and test drove several other makes and ultimately chose the 2014 Explorer. The elbow room, price and the service we received from Korum were Exceptional! a huge thank you to Vern who was so helpful in helping us order just what we wanted from the factory. The wait was well worth it! Everyone we worked with us to finalize the deal was patient, helpful and knowledgeable. We had such an amazing experience we will be referring the folks at Korum to all our friends and family. Thank you to your staff for making our purchase a way better experience than we could have hoped for. We will be return customers! Sincerely; The Geiger's

Vern, Aaron and Dave