Korum Ford Lincoln

Lakewood Ford

Bowen Scarff Ford Lincoln

FordOwner2014
3/07/2016

"2014 Focus problems... Continued!"

I asked all the right questions about my Focus SE hatchback before the contract was signed. Salesman and others at dealer clearly lied about known issues with my model. Service has been horrible. Ford denies everything and it's a real hassle to be heard. Poor paint quality leaves constant chips on hood. 6 speed automatic transmission failed within a month of ownership. Will NEVER do business with this dealership again. Horrible.

Larry

DDP1983
3/02/2016

"Freddie is the Man!"

I bought my first brand new car (2016 Ford Fusion SE) from Freddie Trotter on Saturday February 20th. He made the experience a great one and very easy. He was on top of everything and answered any questions I had. I kept him and the finance guy there past closing and they never made me feel rushed. I settled on Financing with one CU and Frank the finance guy found me a better rate Sunday morning so I ran down and signed new paperwork. I was pretty impressed how hard these guys worked for me even AFTER the sale was complete. I would highly recommend them to anyone that is looking!

Freddie Trotter, Frank Potis

Laugh More
3/02/2016

"Mike Cook is just wonderful, I love my new Escape!"

Mike Cook greeted me when I came onto the lot. He was so calm, confident, and funny, and that set me at ease right away. I generally walk away from pushy sales people. He did not treat me as though I could not afford the Lincoln I looked at, which I appreciated. I am a sneakers and jeans girl, not a flashy dresser, and I sometimes get disregarded when approaching large purchases. Maybe my age is finally helping. I told him what I thought I was interested in, and he 'built' the car on paper so I could take that home and show my husband. I think it was the next day we came to Korum, sat down with Mike and bought my new ruby red Escape Titanium. Now, my husband is not your average shopper. He will haggle and deal until he's sure he's done the best he can, and you are thoroughly irritated . It's almost embarrassing. I did feel sorry for Mike, but he seemed to be holding up okay. He didn't throw hubby out the door, he smiled and gave him a coffee. Mike also went out of his way to get exactly the car I wanted, with all the features I wanted. It was not on the lot, but he took care of everything. Aaron in finance was great too, down to earth, nice guy. I will happily return to buy another car. I really liked Mike, and in the future will try to keep his time with my husband short.

Mike Cook, Aaron Keith

Scott Fitz
2/26/2016

"Thank you Kyle in Ford Service!"

To Korum Ford Management, Thank you Kyle over in the Ford store Service is the best! My son got a flat tire, the lug-nut wrench was striping the nuts and could not get one of them off. So we went to the Korum store at 5:15. Kyle was getting off work and we asked if he had something better we could use to get the lug-nut off that would actually fit. Not wanting to loan out his tools, he said that he would follow us to the car and help. He is off work and came to help us! Took about 15 minutes and my son was on his way. Kyle did not have to do this and we appreciate is very much! Kyle just made us a customer of the Ford store! Thank you Kyle, you did your dealership well! Thank you, Scott & Brody Fitzsimmons

Kyle in Ford Service

ange253
2/20/2016

"Freddie Trotter and Richard Gary awesome sales people!"

My husband had bought a 2015 F150 from Richard back in May. I just bought my 2016 Ford Explore Sport from Freddie. We both had awesome experiences with this guys. They both treated us like we were long time friends. We had lots of laughs. They were very helpful. My husband even learned a few things about his truck while we were learning about all the bells and whistles on the Explore. I would recommend both these guys and Korum Ford. :)

Freddie Trotter, Richard Gary

Magnetic
2/19/2016

"2016 Ford Explorer "

Tom Horne was helpful and accommodating. He went above and beyond to ensure I was able to purchase the vehicle I wanted. I would definitely recommend my family and friends to do business with him.

Tom Horne

asher
2/13/2016

"Great"

After visiting a different dealership and having a bad experience, we went to Korum Ford-Lincoln and was helped by Tom. He was great. He took care of us from the start to the finish, and made our time there comfortable. I will return here when it is time for a new car, and recommend anyone to come here too.

Tom

GSX12B
2/09/2016

"Excellent Customer Service"

Mike Cook was a product knowledgeable salesperson, courteous and all around nice guy and of course a Veteran. Dave Blue, also a Veteran, is an awesome sales manager and a pleasure to deal with. This was my first purchase through Korum Lincoln but I don't believe it will be the last. No high pressure sales pitch, just straight forward car purchasing and Frank in the finance office was the one of the finest financial people I have ever dealt with. We all very pleased with our 2016 Lincoln MKC and the service we have received. thanks Mark

Mike Cook, Dave Blue and Frank

linda's67
2/07/2016

"IT WAS A GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH MIKE COOK. "

Mike Cook was extremely easy to work with and so knowledgeable. My husband and I really appreciated him. We are so thankful to have tried your dealership.

Mike Cook

Eric
2/03/2016

"Smooth and Professional"

I purchased a Ford F-450 Mike Cook Salesman was verry helpful and informative! Sales Manager Dave Blue was in constant contact during the whole process. Thanks, Eric H.

Mike Cook , Dave Blue