Korum Ford Lincoln

Lakewood Ford

Happy Girl
3/24/2015

"Happy Girl Lincoln MKC"

Eric did a great job! We came in looking for something different than what we ended up with. Eric made the suggestion of looking at the new Lincoln MKC instead of a used Lincoln MKX. He showed us both and let us make up our own mind. He was very personable, friendly and knowledgeable. He was himself and gets kudos for a job well done!!!

eric edling

charles
3/17/2015

"New Ford Superduty"

I got a call from Tom H. saying he had a vehicle I'd be interested in; have been looking... We went over things & then I decided on the Ford F350 & am very happy to be driving it. He set me up with the dealer that put the bed-liner in. Thank you Tom & Korum

Tom Horne

edge
1/31/2015

"Yahoo!!!! New Ford Edge"

My husband went to Korum Ford to buy me a new vehicle--already knowing what he wanted. Mike Giovengo was his salesperson and was wonderful. All the paperwork was done by the time I got there, in that, all I had to do was look at the wonderful Red 2014 Edge and sign on the dotted line! Mike had the Edge brought into the viewer's showroom, gave me a overview of the great features, walked me through how everything worked and provided great and needful information about the Edge before I even asked the question!

Mike Giovengo

edge responded to this review

January 31, 2015

Forgot to add that purchased this Edge on the day after Christmas 2014!

Edge
1/22/2015

"Satisfied 2015."

I knew what vehicle I wanted. It was just a matter of which dealer I wanted to do business with. I made a visit to two Ford dealerships before going to Korum. After meeting Tom Horne, Korum got my business and will keep my business if they continue to have quality sales reps such as Tom.

Tom Horne

airstreamers9797
1/15/2015

"new truck!"

had a great time with Tom H. and his knowledge of the F-150.... took the time to find JUST THE RIGHT TRUCK for us!!

tom horne

hooter
1/01/2015

"Lincoln MkC"

We purchased our car Dec 27 2014. What an expirence. Mike Cook our sales representative was very thorough when speaking to us. He was not pushy and answered all questions that were asked. Took the test drive and I was sold on the vechile. I would recommend Mike to anyone that is looking for a new or used car.

Mike Cook

Happy7
12/21/2014

"A+++ GREAT Experience at Korum Ford"

I bought a NEW Ford F-150 Truck on 12-17-14 at Korum Ford. My sales person was Pamela Schuler. I was EXTREMELY satisfied with the entire experience. Pamela was very knowledgeable and prepared for all my questions. I made a great deal and EVERY employee at the dealership was polite and helpful. This is the place to go ! I recommend Pamela and Korum Ford without qualification !!! They gave me a good price for my trade in (FJ Cruiser) and away I went (very quickly) in my NEW Ford Truck !! No hassles or drama, just great people and outstanding service. Thank you Pamela and Korum !!!!! I Love my new Ford Truck !!!

Pamela Schuler

erika.schafer68
12/10/2014

"New car buying"

I went looking to buy another hybrid. I was greeted right away and given great service. As usual it take a long time to get the purchase done, but Lenny was very nice and made the whole experience very pleasant. I have been shopping here since 1991. Thank you.

Lenny A

vanessa.walsh1150
12/06/2014

"Poor customer service"

I own 4 ford vehicles and every time I do business with them, I'm reminded why I swore I'd never go back. I am currently undergoing cancer treatment and have limited time as I drive my vehicle back and forth to Ballard for radiation every day. I went this time because I was looking for a matching tire on my Mustang as I picked up a screw. I had already removed the tire from my Mustang and dropped it off in the morning. I showed the service advisor, Chris, where the screw was and told him I needed a new tire and couldn't wait but would be back for it later that day. About 15 min after I left he called to tell me it needed to be replaced and not repaired. Apparently he wasn't listening when I dropped it off. He quoted me the price and I thought that was the last of the inattention. I dropped it off about 8:30am and returned about 4:30pm. The tire was not mounted. He said they didn't get it in til the afternoon (I guess their delivery came and they didn't do anything with it??) and he asked me to wait. Again, there was a reason I dismounted and dropped it. I didn't have time to wait. I told him I'd be back in the morning. I arrived in the morning very rushed since I now needed to drop my kids off and put on a tire before going to Seattle (as opposed to having a lot of time in the evening to deal with it). The tire was finally mounted but the paperwork wasn't ready so again I was waiting. Another gentleman that worked there saw what was going on and offered to load my tire in my vehicle for me. I finally got out of there after taking more than a day to replace a flat. I have had other issues with Korum in the past and they continue to lose thousands of dollars due to their shoddy customer service. I take my major work other places. I have them an okay rating on workmanship because well, it was a tire change. Shouldn't have been a big deal.

Chris- service advisor

suzanne.billings.9
12/04/2014

"Bought a 2014 Lincoln MKZ"

I went up along with my daughter and son-in-law to check out the Lincoln MKZ. Mike Cook was our salesman. Mike was so helpful, nice to work with, so courteous to us and explained all the features well. I would recommend Mike to anyone looking for a car there!

Mike Cook