Korum Ford Lincoln

100 River Road , Puyallup, Washington 98371

Makes: Ford|Lincoln|Service Center

Korum Ford Lincoln
Korum Ford Lincoln Info

"Love my new Ford Focus!"

Thank-you soooo much Mike! This is the perfect car for me, and I'm already getting 35/mpg! Wow! That cuts my gas bill more than half. I love how it handles on the road, too! So fun to drive. The whole process was simple and painless, I can hardly believe I'm driving a brand new Ford. Thank-you again for doing such a great job!!!

Mike Cook

"Great buying experience"

I really felt I was treated with respect during my car buying experience. Tom answered all of my questions and was always there when I needed any information to help me make my final decision on which options I wanted in my truck.

Tom Dyer

"New pickup!!"

We are very pleased with the purchase of our new pickup. The staff was very helpful and informative . Really made our choice easy. Emery is the best!

Emery Christenson

"Our lease of our new Lincoln MKZ hybrid"

It was a great pleasure to work with Mike Cook, who represented us in the lease of our new Lincoln MKZ hybrid. We had visited several other dealerships that day before walking into Korum Ford/Lincoln and meeting Mike. We weren't even planning to purchase that day, but Mike changed our mind with his caring and professional salesmanship. He has also gone the "second mile" in always being there for us, to answer our questions and thoroughly teach us about the features of the car, and how to use them. We will definitely recommend Mike to anyone we know who is planning to purchase a car.

Mike Cook

"Ken Paton-salesman"

Ken made our purchase easy and painless. Ken was also our salesman when we purchased a vehicle in 2012. Again our purchase was easy and painless. We love working with Ken he knows his stuff, he knew what we wanted for a payment and what we could afford. The whole thing went very smooth, there was no going back and forth between us, Ken and finance. When trying to purchase a vehicle the whole process can be nerveracking and stressful, I usually pace but this purchase went so smooth, we were down at Korum and 9:00 am and we were out of there by 11:30 am.

Ken Paton and Frank

"First time with Ford!"

We had a upside down car we where in with lots of negative equity. Vern and his team worked wonders to get us into our cars. Yes not one but two and we saved more money than we did on the one we were trading in. It was hundreds less. They did not give up like a dealership in Seattle we previously called. I appreciate everything they have done for us and we will always use them in the future!

Vern McDonald and Frank Potis

"We LOVE our new Explorer!"

We were looking for a new vehicle and test drove several other makes and ultimately chose the 2014 Explorer. The elbow room, price and the service we received from Korum were Exceptional! a huge thank you to Vern who was so helpful in helping us order just what we wanted from the factory. The wait was well worth it! Everyone we worked with us to finalize the deal was patient, helpful and knowledgeable. We had such an amazing experience we will be referring the folks at Korum to all our friends and family. Thank you to your staff for making our purchase a way better experience than we could have hoped for. We will be return customers! Sincerely; The Geiger's

Vern, Aaron and Dave

"Awesome experience!!"

Communication was often and accurate. They really made me feel like they valued my business and were genuinely excited for me to get my new Escape. I've bought a lot of new cars over the years and I have to say the delivery process at Korum Ford was the best ever. The car was in impeccable condition and they filled up the gas tank. I couldn't have been happier. My purchase involved a dealer trade from out of state. I was nervous about this process thinking it would delay the delivery and that the vehicle would not have that "showroom" feel. Well, it arrived a day early and was in PERFECT condition. I love how Korum Ford had a special area for the new car delivery. That was a very nice touch.

Pam Schuler

"best salesman "

I am 63 years old and have bought a lot of cars over the years. I will have to say that this bay far the best salesman that we ever bought a car from. he was not pushy, did not fallow you all over the lot told me that I new what I was looking for and what I could afford and that I new when I was ready to buy a car. we test drove about six different cars that day. each car we drove we did not have a salesman in the back seat looking over your shoulder making you uncomfortable. we ended up getting a 2013 Ford fusion and got a good price on our trade-in. I would and will be recommending this dealership and especially this salesman Richard Montes to anyone that I hear that is looking to buy a car. thanks again for making this the most pleasant car buying experience we have ever had. Bill & Laura Hansen

Richard Montes

"Tough Situation turned Great!"

My wife and I had previously purchased a used "lemon" from another dealer and had not owned the vehicle even a year. We knew we had to get out of it but it was a financial impossibility for the original dealership and a few others. A friend referred us to Richard Montes at Korum Ford, whom they had purchased vehicles 5 previous times before. Living in Seattle, Puyallup was quite a drive so Richard took the details and information from our situation and was able to find a car to meet our specific needs before ever having to drive down or meet with him. Without exhausting the details, it was nearly impossible to get out of our "lemon" without being ridiculously upside-down. Richard and his team worked diligently within a week's time to find us the deal of a lifetime, and we are pretty skeptical about the car buying processing so we don't say that lightly. If you're in a tough car situation and have been turned down by other dealers, or just looking for a no-pressure to-the-point sales team, then I highly recommend asking for Richard at Korum Ford. Even if you are not in a tough car situation, I still recommend giving them your business. They will not let you down!

Richard Montes