Korum Ford Lincoln

Lakewood Ford

Dteve
3/25/2016

"Outstanding sale experience"

We drove from Redmond after talking to Troy on the phone and he was up front about everything. When we got to the dealership and it was raining he went and got the Edge for us and they played no games with the price or the trade. Out of the 20 plus cars I have purchased over the years the was by far the best I will be coming back to get my F 150.

Troy Dunlap

truckgirl
3/24/2016

"Easy, confortable purchase"

I have always been frustrated with purchasing a vehicle as sales always thinks you have nothing else to do but sit around all day waiting for them. Not the case here! I was looking for Korum Nissan when I pulled into Korum Ford to ask for directions. Tom Horne greeted me and told me where it was and then asked what I was looking for. I told him and added that I really wanted an F150 but couldn't afford it. Tom took me around the trucks and showed me what I wanted and with the rebates it WAS in my price range! He was very familiar with what he had on his lot so I had decided on the truck to test drive in a matter of minutes and out we went on the drive. He explained everything in detail and before I got back to the lot I was sold. Tom was very relaxed and just took care of everything. From the time I drove onto the lot at Korum Ford till the time I drove off with my new truck, it was under 3 hours! It was a cash deal with a trade in but it all went very smooth! Thank you!

Tom Horne

gratefu;
3/23/2016

"Great salesman!"

My salesman, Mike Cook at Korum Lincoln did a great job for us. From the very start he help me through the process of ordering the car I wanted. He kept us informed of the process it was going through as it was being built up to the delivery of the vehicle. He went up and beyond what I expected him to do. I would recommend Mike Cook to anyone looking to get Lincoln.

Mike Cook

Jmb2016
3/21/2016

"Great service "

We had a awesome experience with our sales rep. David Vincent . He was very thorough and knowledgable. Took lots of time with us going over our new 2016 Hyundai Tuscon. Just a great experience all around.

David Vincent

DON ARROYO
3/18/2016

"over and beyond!"

In a world where customer service seems to be something we say we want to do, it is refreshing to see a group that actually does everything they can to make it happen. I went into the dealership a couple of weeks ago to replace a tire on my new Mustang, "The price here was $100.00 less than anywhere else by the way", while there I asked if they were making seat covers that would fit my custom seats. The service guy asked why I would want to cover such great seats and I told him that the driver seat was already wearing out and that it had a rub hole in it and I wanted to protect it. He looked at it and determined that it should not be wearing out already with only 18k miles on the car. He told me he would check into it. I figured nothing would ever come of it and I would just buy seat covers. Today I dropped off my car for its 20k mile service. The same guy comes up to me and says, "hey, I am expecting your new seat in today can we install it while your here?" I was speechless. I of course said sure and thank you. It didn't come in by the time my car was done, so he said we would just schedule it for the next convenient day I had and we could take care of it then. I have no doubt he will call me when it arrives and take care of it. On top of all that, while I was there my phone died, I went out to my car to grab a charger, the gentleman who was moving it stepped aside to let me get it. I then realized that I only had the plug not a wall jack, he said " well no one should be with out their phone, I have one you can borrow." He took me to his office, unplugged his phone and offered me his. Simply amazing! Following that, I posted a thank you on face book and called my wife to tell her I will never buy a car anywhere else ever again. Keep up the good work folks. You have earned a customer for life.

The entire service staff is awesome!

Kevin Rider
3/15/2016

"Very Helpful"

I went in looking for a new car to replace my 2000 Chevy Cavalier. Although I could not afford one of the Ford models their, the salesman (Troy) was very helpful and willing to help me find options (including taking me to Korum Hyundai).

Troy Dunlap

FordOwner2014
3/07/2016

"2014 Focus problems... Continued!"

I asked all the right questions about my Focus SE hatchback before the contract was signed. Salesman and others at dealer clearly lied about known issues with my model. Service has been horrible. Ford denies everything and it's a real hassle to be heard. Poor paint quality leaves constant chips on hood. 6 speed automatic transmission failed within a month of ownership. Will NEVER do business with this dealership again. Horrible.

Larry

DDP1983
3/02/2016

"Freddie is the Man!"

I bought my first brand new car (2016 Ford Fusion SE) from Freddie Trotter on Saturday February 20th. He made the experience a great one and very easy. He was on top of everything and answered any questions I had. I kept him and the finance guy there past closing and they never made me feel rushed. I settled on Financing with one CU and Frank the finance guy found me a better rate Sunday morning so I ran down and signed new paperwork. I was pretty impressed how hard these guys worked for me even AFTER the sale was complete. I would highly recommend them to anyone that is looking!

Freddie Trotter, Frank Potis

Laugh More
3/02/2016

"Mike Cook is just wonderful, I love my new Escape!"

Mike Cook greeted me when I came onto the lot. He was so calm, confident, and funny, and that set me at ease right away. I generally walk away from pushy sales people. He did not treat me as though I could not afford the Lincoln I looked at, which I appreciated. I am a sneakers and jeans girl, not a flashy dresser, and I sometimes get disregarded when approaching large purchases. Maybe my age is finally helping. I told him what I thought I was interested in, and he 'built' the car on paper so I could take that home and show my husband. I think it was the next day we came to Korum, sat down with Mike and bought my new ruby red Escape Titanium. Now, my husband is not your average shopper. He will haggle and deal until he's sure he's done the best he can, and you are thoroughly irritated . It's almost embarrassing. I did feel sorry for Mike, but he seemed to be holding up okay. He didn't throw hubby out the door, he smiled and gave him a coffee. Mike also went out of his way to get exactly the car I wanted, with all the features I wanted. It was not on the lot, but he took care of everything. Aaron in finance was great too, down to earth, nice guy. I will happily return to buy another car. I really liked Mike, and in the future will try to keep his time with my husband short.

Mike Cook, Aaron Keith

Scott Fitz
2/26/2016

"Thank you Kyle in Ford Service!"

To Korum Ford Management, Thank you Kyle over in the Ford store Service is the best! My son got a flat tire, the lug-nut wrench was striping the nuts and could not get one of them off. So we went to the Korum store at 5:15. Kyle was getting off work and we asked if he had something better we could use to get the lug-nut off that would actually fit. Not wanting to loan out his tools, he said that he would follow us to the car and help. He is off work and came to help us! Took about 15 minutes and my son was on his way. Kyle did not have to do this and we appreciate is very much! Kyle just made us a customer of the Ford store! Thank you Kyle, you did your dealership well! Thank you, Scott & Brody Fitzsimmons

Kyle in Ford Service