Korum Ford Lincoln

Bowen Scarff Ford Lincoln

CPA123
8/03/2016

"Horrible Experience"

Bought a new Flex Labor Day weekend. The dealership didn't have one on the floor that I liked so they brought one in the next week from Oregon. Took delivery and we didn't even get 20 miles from the dealership and a large rattle started in the second row seat. Contacted the sales manager and salesman within an hour and a half of picking up the car letting them know of this issue and body work damage we saw when we were doing a thorough overview of the car in the natural daylight. The car went into the shop on July 6th and three days later they called and said it was fixed. Didn't even get to 167 and the rattle started again. Car went back into the shop on July 18th. We received a call on July 22nd saying it only did it when a bump was hit and we said unacceptable. They called on July 27th and said it was now fixed and went to pick it up and it started again. It is now August 3rd and have heard nothing from the dealership. Have sent a review to the dealership through their website almost a week ago asking my case be brought up to the general manager and have heard nothing. Have heard nothing from the service department. No apologies from either the sales department or the service department for all the trouble. Have contacted Ford and have a case started with the regional customer service manager who is supposed to call today. I am so disappointed and frustrated not only because I am paying for a new car that I am not getting to drive but also for the lack of customer service from the dealership. Nobody has once said we are so sorry for all this trouble. We will do everything we can to get this fixed. Supposedly they are known for their great customer service but I haven't seen it. It is too bad because I have two 15 years olds that will be needing cars soon and I won't be getting them at Korum.

Dave Blue

Military mom
7/24/2016

"Best Experience Ever!"

My son and I visited the KORUM used vehicle dealership at 711 River Road puyallup today around 12:30 , July 24th and had the best experience ever because of the Sales Consultant , CLARENCE NEEDAM. He was so down to earth and accommodating answering all our questions with no problem. No one enjoys that uncomfortable dealership feeling as they pull into a lot but Mr. NEEDAM took that feeling away . We both left there with a great feeling about the purchase. My husband and I are both retired military and live in Tacoma but still work on the bases , JBLM. I personally will have no problem recommending this dealership to anyone looking for a vehicle. Thank-you Mr. NEEDAM ! If we could post more than 5 stars we would.

Clarence Needam

Russellgang
7/23/2016

"Service Above and Beyond!"

We needed a 2nd vehicle and came in to look at preowned (we needed a low payment for the next year and our credit wasn't the greatest). Never did we expected to be contacted by our fabulous sales rep Dmitriy Sapunov and given the news that we qualify for a zero interest loan on a brand new car. We now have an affordable payment, a brand new car and a great new dealership for the next purchase!

Dmitriy Sapunov

George and Gloria
7/21/2016

"Great customer service"

Our salesman Paul was great they had to find a car that matched what we wanted. After they found the car we wanted he delivered it to us on his day off we live 2.5 hours away from Korum ford. Now thats service. While we where at the dealer ship Jerry Korum came over and introduced him self and made sure we where taken care of. I am a owner of a company as well and I hope we treat our customers as well as what we where treated.

Paul Helling

Keith Hinds
7/18/2016

"Easy Process"

Purchased 2 Box Trucks from Todd. Had them factory built, shipped to box upfitter and delivered without a hitch. Very easy to work with a minimum amount of haggling, great service overall.

Todd Pratt

Jack and Bonnie
7/09/2016

"Excellent transaction and perfect vehicle"

We purchased a new SUV last weekend and the transaction transformed our experience of car buying, which was something we dreaded from past experiences. We love our new vehicle and Tom Horne and everyone took great care of us and made sure we found the perfect vehicle, and that we were completely satisfied!

Tom Horne

Momo4
7/03/2016

"Excellent customer service!"

We pulled in fully loaded with our trailer attached and no trailer lights..on Friday before the fourth of July at 5:30, service closes at 6. Todd the service shop manager hopped into action even though we had no appointment. We were on the road within the hour with everything working! Thank you Korum Ford, and Todd Miller for your dedication and saving our weekend!

Todd Miller

Pete T
6/15/2016

"Excellent help with purchase "

Our rep Angel Ruiz was the perfect representative in that he presented a choice of vehicles and helped us zero in on the best choice. Respectful, honest, decent, knowledgeable and a quiet help for my wife and I to get the car we desired. He also aided in the trade of our vehicle and got us an excellent price for the transaction. The rest of the staff also followed up in the same way, no pressure and good answers. Just what we have experienced for the last 18 years doing all our automobile purchases and servicing.

Angel Ruiz, Frank and Aaron in finance

ricoangel843
6/02/2016

"Wonderful experience"

Very thoughtful and attentive salesmen, Freddie Trotter was a great representative for Korum Ford. Love my brand new shiny silver 2016 Escape. My time was not wasted.

Freddie Trotter

Never buy gap insurance for them
6/02/2016

"Never buy gap insurance through them"

terrible experience with CNA National the company they use for gap insurance , if you purchased this insurance, you'll be dealing with nothing but a head ache trying to get your car paid off, and this company will drag this out as long as it can, so you have to keep making payments on a car , then when they do finally process the claim they don't pay off the full amount owed. when I brought this up to the finance manager he yelled at me.

Aaron Keith