Korum Ford Lincoln

Ford Hyundai of Kirkland

Lakewood Ford

Erickson9999
6/10/2015

"THE BEST PLACE TO GET A VEHICLE IS WITH KORUM"

We purchased a Lincoln Navigator last year and had the BEST experience. Mike Cook far exceeded our expectations and did everything he could to make sure we got the car we wanted. It did not end there - he made sure we knew all of the details of the car and even showed us some of the videos and where to get any further assistance. Mr. Cook followed up with us to make sure we were happy. When it came time to buy a new Ford F 150 Platinum, we called him up and asked him to start a search. Unfortunately there were very few Platinum's our there with what we wanted. He searched and searched and kept us informed until he found the right one. He had even offered to drive to the dealer who had it hundreds of miles away just to get us the vehicle sooner than the transport company could deliver it. THAT is Excellent Service!!! We have owned numerous Fords and Lincolns over the years and can truthfully say that Korum and Mike Cook are the best for customer service and after the sale.

Mike Cook

Pat
5/12/2015

"Friendly Service"

I was looking for an F-150 and got all the help I needed with no hard sell. Doreen Dyer was helpful and informative during the process

Doreen Dyer

Bradswensen117
5/02/2015

"I Love my car, and the service that I got at Korum."

Last week I went looking for a car and I live in Puyallup and have heard good things about Korum. So on my way home from work last week I stopped in took look at some cars. A friendly employee named Rickey came over and talked to me about several vehicles. I did not know what I really wanted and was just starting my search. He was patient with me while we zeroed in on a price point and a model. We looked at everything, Trucks,cars and SUV's. Finally I found the car that I would end up buying, a 2013 Certified Pre-Owned Ford Fusion. He spent awhile with me going over what was available in warranty do to it being a CPO and it was exactly what I wanted to hear, it was covered for a long time for pretty much anything that could go wrong. That night I purchased the car and I love it. Rickey even added in a free detailing after the sale that I just came in for today. While I was there getting my car detailed Mr. Korum himself Jerry Korum introduced himself to me and thanked me for my business, He even bought my brother and I an espresso at the Cafe. I will be taking my car back to Korum for every service down the road, I loved the way they treated me even after the sale. When I go to buy my next car it will be here, I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a CPO or New Ford they will treat you right.

Rickey Doyle, Jerry Korum.

Mrfixit76
5/01/2015

"Outstanding customer service"

I recently purchased a 2010 Lincoln mkx. Ryan was our sales man and he was great. He wasn't pushy, He was patient and he listened to our needs. Ryan eventually put us the right vehicle for us. We have had the vehicle less than a month. On Thursday of this week my wife was nearly killed on River road because when she depressed the accelerator the car didn't respond. The light had turned green and traffic was coming on fast. Luckily the car responded on the second try. Once she got to Tacoma, all of the engine power was lost and a wrench light came on for an instant. Naturally she was upset and stressed out about the mornings events and she called me. I immediedately contacted the service Department at Korum and I was mentally prepared for the worst. Believe me when I say I was pleasantly surprised. I was contacted by a gentleman named Micha. Micha immediately arranged for me to pick up a loaner car which I delivered to my wife at work and then he had the vehicle that I deliver to him serviced that day. During the service visit I mentioned that the drivers side window was not operating correctly. Micha took it upn himself to have the window mechanism repaired and the window replaced at no charge. I am a service technician myself (HVAC) and I understand the politics involved in warranty repairs more than most. Micha took care of the paperwork and made the whole experience painless and efficient. I will be taking all of my. Vehicles to Korum and I strongly recommend using Korum for your next Ford purchase or service. Thank you again Ryan and Micha.

Ryan (Sales) Micah (Service)

mike7468
4/08/2015

"Very Professional in the Total Customer Experience"

Lenny, I have to say you were above and beyond the sale service to myself and my wife. The fact that you had already made the sale on a Lincoln MKC, my wife was not ready for that model, and you took the time to get the model Lincoln we both fell in love with. We cannot tell you how much we love our new LINCOLN MK T. Also the finance department make every thing happen. KORUM Lincoln should be proud to have Lenny as a representative for the LINCOLN CAR!!

LENNY

waterskiace
4/06/2015

"Professional, simple and caring service!"

Recently I brought my wife's Ford Edge in for some servicing and one of the advisors was talking to an elderly couple and giving them good customer service. In so doing, he visually acknowledged me and let me know that he knew I was waiting for him. Well, after a few minutes of waiting Karen Siano got out from behind her desk and took it upon herself to check me in and get me all set so the advisor could easily pick up right where she left off. Then even after she handed off to him she checked on me while I was waiting in the lounge. If she does this often, I'm sure others have let you know already, but Karen is a great employee focused on customer service. It was a pleasure to be taken care of by her the other day!

Karen Siano

dandy
3/26/2015

"Awesome Lincoln MKC"

This is the 3rd new vehicle we've purchased from Korum in less than 2 years. Tom Horne has provided outstanding customer service from the start all the way through the delivery process for each one. The Korum Ford Lincoln Dealership is very professional and we would recommend them to anyone looking for a new car. We love the new Lincoln MKC...and the Korum "Family".

Tom Horne

Happy Girl
3/24/2015

"Happy Girl Lincoln MKC"

Eric did a great job! We came in looking for something different than what we ended up with. Eric made the suggestion of looking at the new Lincoln MKC instead of a used Lincoln MKX. He showed us both and let us make up our own mind. He was very personable, friendly and knowledgeable. He was himself and gets kudos for a job well done!!!

eric edling

charles
3/17/2015

"New Ford Superduty"

I got a call from Tom H. saying he had a vehicle I'd be interested in; have been looking... We went over things & then I decided on the Ford F350 & am very happy to be driving it. He set me up with the dealer that put the bed-liner in. Thank you Tom & Korum

Tom Horne

edge
1/31/2015

"Yahoo!!!! New Ford Edge"

My husband went to Korum Ford to buy me a new vehicle--already knowing what he wanted. Mike Giovengo was his salesperson and was wonderful. All the paperwork was done by the time I got there, in that, all I had to do was look at the wonderful Red 2014 Edge and sign on the dotted line! Mike had the Edge brought into the viewer's showroom, gave me a overview of the great features, walked me through how everything worked and provided great and needful information about the Edge before I even asked the question!

Mike Giovengo

edge responded to this review

January 31, 2015

Forgot to add that purchased this Edge on the day after Christmas 2014!