Korum Ford Lincoln

Bowen Scarff Ford Lincoln

Tommy
12/03/2015

"Questionable customer service"

My tire pressure light came on in my MKZ for the second time in three days, I filled the tire previously, so I assumed there was something in the tire, I explained this to the Service Advisor. His reply was "I can't get you in today (2:30pm). I asked him "well can I at least get some air in tire, his was reply was "see one of the guys in the bays outside and walked away. Really the guys in the Hyundai never treated me like this. I took my car to Goodyear on Meridian and they just asked for the keys, they remove the nail promptly. I was a repeat customer, but I'll but my next vehicle some place else.

dm63ford
10/14/2015

"Lincoln test drive"

Came in for Lincoln date night, it was a great experience. The 2015 MKC was ready when I got there. Dave Blue explained all the features of the car with no pressure to buy. I bought my last Lincoln from them and will buy my next one there too, Lincoln has definitely improved their product line.

Dave Blue

Marylou
10/05/2015

"Tom Horne, great sales experience with Tom"

On two occasions I was driving home and my Ford Explorer was making noise. I pulled in straight up 5pm on both occasions and the service department was closing. Two different mechanics were walking out and stopped to take a look at my car. Problem was fixed and I was on my way. When I was in the market for a new car my first thought was Korum for their excellence service department. I was first introduced to Mark Archer who started my great experience with Korum. He then introduced me to Tom Horne to help me find my perfect car. Tom goes above and beyond. He sat with me showing me all the whistles and bells that my new car had. Helped me hook my phone up and then took me out to learn how to use the parallel parking wizard. I would highly recommend Tom to anyone looking for a new vehicle. I had an awesome experience!!! What a great group.

Tom Horne, Mark Archer

Steve
9/09/2015

"2016 Hyundai Elantra "

After submitting a request online for an Internet price, I was very pleased with the response. Also Dean, our salesman, was very knowledgeable about the product he was selling. He took his time explaining everything the car offered.

Dean Lawthers

ClaireM
9/08/2015

"Great, professional sales team"

I came in to shop vehicles last weekend and while I did not come away with one (simply because I want to do more research on the exact vehicle I want) I want to give some praise to Mike Parks in sales. He was a very helpful, professional and overall nice guy who works hard to see that the customer is satisfied. He saw me through several phases from vehicle selection to financing options, I highly recommend him as someone good to work with.

Mike Parks

Shawn K
9/05/2015

"Excellent Experience!"

I just bought my 3rd vehicle in a row from Mike Giovengo. As always, it was a great experience! I appreciate Mike's knowledge of the vehicles, and his professionalism with my purchase! Thanks Mike!

Mike Giovengo

bobby'sMKC
9/04/2015

"Tom Horne you da man!"

Tom's family personally owns one or two MKC's and gave him instant credibility. Love the car, his personality, experience and enjoyed the purchase.

Tom Horne

troyj
8/13/2015

"Happy with everything."

Troy Dunlap is an excellent salesman and their finance department is great. My wife is very happy with the car and I am happy that they were professionals, listened to our concerns and made it possible to trade in our Ford Truck and purchase a Ford Focus. I speak highly of them and they will always get my business and I will always recommend Korum Ford.

Troy Dunlap

Paula
8/10/2015

"Please learn from our mistake!"

After looking for a long time for our "perfect" truck we finally found it online with Korum. After talking with our salesman and two more higher up people in sales ( I will refrain from using names) They made this truck sound wonderful! Seats never been sat in, everything in wonderful condition. We asked them to have a mechanic at Korum to look it over again because we were going to make a day long drive over to get it. We asked them to let us know if anything ANYTHING was wrong with it, and if it was, we were still very interested we just wanted to know what we were getting into and if it would need anything before we head across state lines with children. They said nothing at all was wrong with it, so i asked twice more to have them just please take a good look and let us know if we need to have anything serviced before we make our day long trip back home with it. They said nothing, even told us the tires were great and would last us a while before needing to be replaced! So we thought, great! Sign us up. Even though my husband is a wonderful mechanic, we decided we will have faith in them after many many phone calls and questions, so we made the long drive over. We get there and give the truck the best look over we can while being without our tools, and our shop to be able to look it over. So after seeing that its a big dealership and hoping there mechanic, and korum was true to their word, we trusted them. We bought our truck and hardly got down the interstate before the check engine light came on and it started to overheat. We let korum know and they had givin us a "warranty" So when we got home we took it to our local dealership as to not have any conflict with it being at my husbands place of work. They checked it over and come to find out our warranty covered nothing, not even the for the dealership to let us know what was wrong. I wish i could post pictures of what our radiator and things looked like, after taking the truck apart it looked like it was submerged in a swamp. sediment caked. Terrible. Easy to over look without being able to look into it like we would have if we would have bought local to us, but how could Korum have missed this! As for the tires, they were weather checked and needed to be replaced. It was terrible. We were also told it was a local trade in, but when looking at the title it had been transferred from 3 different dealerships before it got to us. Everything we have been told was one sneaky thing after another. I will never every buy from them again, there was no honestly in the process at all. They promised us rainbows and we got nothing close to that. Now that all this has happened, i have emailed, called, sent pictures of everything and no one will call or email me back. I cant understand being able to have such a huge dealership with everything being dishonest and not willing to work things out when things go wrong. I know everyone has different experiences but this is mine. Thankfully my husband is able to fix everything but I feel bad for someone who doesn't have that luxury. After paying over Blue Book Value, we have already put a few thousand dollars in parts that were "overlooked" but very vital to the truck being able to function correctly. Please learn from our mistake!

I will refrain from using names

NWDVM
8/08/2015

"A Great Place To Buy A Vehicle"

Go see Mike at Korum Ford Lincoln if you want to work with a sales professional who is respectful, kind, fun to work with and smart about cars and trucks. The rest of his team is great, too!

Mike Cook