Korum Ford Lincoln

Puyallup, Washington 98371
Korum Ford Lincoln Info

Happy7
12/21/2014

"A+++ GREAT Experience at Korum Ford"

I bought a NEW Ford F-150 Truck on 12-17-14 at Korum Ford. My sales person was Pamela Schuler. I was EXTREMELY satisfied with the entire experience. Pamela was very knowledgeable and prepared for all my questions. I made a great deal and EVERY employee at the dealership was polite and helpful. This is the place to go ! I recommend Pamela and Korum Ford without qualification !!! They gave me a good price for my trade in (FJ Cruiser) and away I went (very quickly) in my NEW Ford Truck !! No hassles or drama, just great people and outstanding service. Thank you Pamela and Korum !!!!! I Love my new Ford Truck !!!

Pamela Schuler

erika.schafer68
12/10/2014

"New car buying"

I went looking to buy another hybrid. I was greeted right away and given great service. As usual it take a long time to get the purchase done, but Lenny was very nice and made the whole experience very pleasant. I have been shopping here since 1991. Thank you.

Lenny A

vanessa.walsh1150
12/06/2014

"Poor customer service"

I own 4 ford vehicles and every time I do business with them, I'm reminded why I swore I'd never go back. I am currently undergoing cancer treatment and have limited time as I drive my vehicle back and forth to Ballard for radiation every day. I went this time because I was looking for a matching tire on my Mustang as I picked up a screw. I had already removed the tire from my Mustang and dropped it off in the morning. I showed the service advisor, Chris, where the screw was and told him I needed a new tire and couldn't wait but would be back for it later that day. About 15 min after I left he called to tell me it needed to be replaced and not repaired. Apparently he wasn't listening when I dropped it off. He quoted me the price and I thought that was the last of the inattention. I dropped it off about 8:30am and returned about 4:30pm. The tire was not mounted. He said they didn't get it in til the afternoon (I guess their delivery came and they didn't do anything with it??) and he asked me to wait. Again, there was a reason I dismounted and dropped it. I didn't have time to wait. I told him I'd be back in the morning. I arrived in the morning very rushed since I now needed to drop my kids off and put on a tire before going to Seattle (as opposed to having a lot of time in the evening to deal with it). The tire was finally mounted but the paperwork wasn't ready so again I was waiting. Another gentleman that worked there saw what was going on and offered to load my tire in my vehicle for me. I finally got out of there after taking more than a day to replace a flat. I have had other issues with Korum in the past and they continue to lose thousands of dollars due to their shoddy customer service. I take my major work other places. I have them an okay rating on workmanship because well, it was a tire change. Shouldn't have been a big deal.

Chris- service advisor

suzanne.billings.9
12/04/2014

"Bought a 2014 Lincoln MKZ"

I went up along with my daughter and son-in-law to check out the Lincoln MKZ. Mike Cook was our salesman. Mike was so helpful, nice to work with, so courteous to us and explained all the features well. I would recommend Mike to anyone looking for a car there!

Mike Cook

paradoxcowgirl
12/03/2014

"Very please with the experience and purchase"

My husband and I had a very good experience working with Pamela Schuler at Korum Ford for the purchase of our new car. I would definitely go back!

Pam Schuler

kdouthwaite
11/28/2014

"superior service"

Jeff Baety the general manager was very helpful and kind! I love my car.had a problem before but Jeff handled it great and I am very very pleased. Thank you Jeff

jeff baety

fordDriverF150
10/28/2014

"Great experience purchasing a Pickup"

After a couple of bad experiences, my wife and I were very pleased with the service and buying experience at Korum Ford recently. We worked with Lenny Arguello and Ken Paton on the sale, and they were extremely helpful in getting us into the pickup we desired. I highly recommend Lenny, Ken, and the dealership.

Lenny Arguello

rctall1
10/08/2014

"Good buying experience"

My wife and I worked with Emery Christianson a Sales Consultant for Korum Automotive Group on the purchase of our new Lincoln MKX on a three year lease agreement. It was a very pleasant experience working with Emery in the sales process. He demonstrated product knowledge on the Lincoln product line and was able to answer all of our questions on the features and cost of options. We would highly recommend Korum Group and Emery in particular to all our friends and associates.

Emery Christianson

laureen.lund
10/02/2014

"Mustang Madness"

I worked with both Shad and Brad at Korum and they were wonderful. It took some effort to track down the car I wanted, in the color and with the upgrades I was interested in. I was very excited to find the car of my dreams. Thanks for all your efforts on my behalf.

Shad Nolen and Brad Zevenbergen

SamB824
9/15/2014

"A Good Feeling "

Korum was the easiest and best location to buy from! Vern and David were so nice and had incredible knowledge with all the cars we were comparing for purchase. They gave us an extremely fair offer for our trade in and we are very excited to be part of the Korum family!

David and Vern