Lamacchia Honda

Garber Honda

disappointed
8/23/2016

"disappointed "

When purchasing a new vehicle (often the 2nd largest purchase following a home) you are excited and then assured by the salesperson that the vehicle will be clean and sparkling when you pick it up. Not so at Lamacchia Honda. Following the disappointment of the delivery the car was then brought back to the dealership for a "second chance" and again the car had blemishes that were specifically pointed out the the salesperson who downplayed my disappointment about the lack of customer care. Unfortunately the Honda name sells itself and allows for the Lamacchia dealership to take away customer service and the joy of buying a new vehicle. My experience was not a "beautiful thing" as stated in the Lamacchia commercial. It should be noted that the owner was suppose to contact me and when I attempted to contact him I received no return call. very disheartening to the loyal Honda drivers.

sales/owner

Battery Dead
5/05/2016

"Refused to honor warranty on battery"

They claim they will provide 3 year warranty on batteries in their new cars. I bought a CRV new in Feb 2014...battery conked out Feb 14, 2016...had to buy one at Autozone because it was Sunday and I had to go to work. Honda said tough...I should've "waited" and returned my car with dead battery to them when convenient...corporations with integrity will honor warranties, even when not convenient to do so (me missing work is more of an inconvenience than a multi-national corporation reimbursing $127)...hello Toyota!

Several

Jwin1984
1/02/2016

"Painless "

After having a rough time at the Toyota dealership promising us competitive deals and wasting time there, we went to lamaccia Honda where we purchased a new crv. It was quick, to the point, and exactly what we wanted. Great experience!

Mike

Dealer litmus test
9/11/2015

"ManagerNelson and sales repJamie Johnson"

Worst sales team in New York. Stay away from their dealership. Ignorant, Mickey Mouse Dealership. I'm disgusted with experience... They were unprofessional and inexperienced. To say the least they seemed overly motivated to waste people's time

Manager Nelson & Jamie johnson

loadmasterc141
8/21/2015

"Down to earth sales!"

We had easily the best car buying experience ever yesterday. Jayme, the Internet sales manager, was a joy to work with. When we arrived, she introduced us to Andy, our Sales associate, who was very down to earth, knowledgeable, and patient. Even the sales manager, usually just known as the "man behind the curtain", stopped by to chat for a bit. Nelson was a great guy! Nelson, Andy, and the finance manager even stayed well past closing time to finish up everything - great service. The best part, no pressure sales. They gave us exactly what I wanted for a trade on our old car and a good deal on the new one. Everything was transparent and we were able to evaluate many potential options for the sale without feeling any pressure whatsoever. I can't say enough good things about the experience or the people at Lamacchia Honda and we will definitely be keeping our future business here!

Jayme, Andy, Nelson, Finance Guy(sorry finance guy forgot your name:(

Azkj
8/01/2014

"Poor customer service experience"

Customer service here is below average. While the salesman is good and the price for the accord was great, the dealership is behind the times in terms of providing absolute customer care. After signing on the agreed price, I was ready to give them the money from my through electronic deposit. Unfortunately, lamacchia honda is still in the 20th century and wanted a physical check. The required contacting my bank to fedex a check. In the mean time while the dealer was eating for the check, they could have been preparing the vehicle for the customer. That did not happen and instead of receiving the vehicle on Wednesday I was told Thursday. Then I get told on Wednesday the vehicle would not be ready until late Friday. Unacceptable service. The check arrived on a Wednesday which is when I should have received the accord. I've never had to wait this long for delivery of a car. Not the best experience. I do not recommend buying from this dealer.

Dale hendrix

Wendyllorente
3/21/2014

"Great experience buying my new car Dale Hendrix was good..."

Great experience buying my new car Dale Hendrix was good and patience even when I have to recognize that I was a "firecracker" lol. He was so professional definitely I will come back in the future ,people is really friendly and honest it was a pleasure to deal with, thank you so much Lamacchia Honda I love my car =)

Dale Hendrix

rqueen
1/05/2014

"I absolutely love doing business with Lamacchia Honda! ..."

I absolutely love doing business with Lamacchia Honda! This dealership( and I have dealt with many and worked for another) is one of the most professional,no nonesense places to deal with that I have ever had the pleasure to be in! We have been back several times! They do not pressure you and go back and forth to work a deal.Their honesty and straight-forward ways of doing business is refreshing! I am in retail sales and customer service and integrity are key to ANY successful business! "Thank You" Lamacchia Honda and TR for always being helpful,caring and honest in dealing with us! We will be back and we will be sure to send our friends and family your way!

TR Sayles

Lynnedwin
9/18/2013

"Stopped at Lamacchia Honda after doing my research on the..."

Stopped at Lamacchia Honda after doing my research on the value of my trade and the invoice price for a 2014 Honda Odyssey EX-L. This is absolutely the worst dealership that I have ever dealt with for pricing. Anyone who buys a car there is definitely getting ripped-off! They offered me $16K on a loaded mint condition 2008 Lexus RX-350 with only 67,500 miles. That price is the dealer trade value for one that is in rough condition. But they were willing to knock off $1,000 on the MSRP of the Honda. Big deal! What a waste of time. In my opinion, they do not deserve to have a Honda franchise! I will be keeping my Lexus.

Three

rags963
9/08/2013

"Absolute worse buying experience I have ever had...."

Absolute worse buying experience I have ever had. Negotiation went well but from the phone call 45 minutes before the agreed vehicle delivery time saying that it was not ready, it went down hill fast. When I was asked if I wanted out of the deal and I said yes, the attitude became very unprofessional and their stories did not agree. This is not a place where I could ever trust to conduct business. Very reminiscent of car dealer poor reputations. The dealership owner became involved and his comment and concern was that he was loosing money - not much concern over loosing a customer. No harm no foul - another vehicle was found at another dealer and I am even slightly more pleased with the deal.

Anthony Lamacchia