Lamacchia Honda

Ide Honda

loadmasterc141
8/21/2015

"Down to earth sales!"

We had easily the best car buying experience ever yesterday. Jayme, the Internet sales manager, was a joy to work with. When we arrived, she introduced us to Andy, our Sales associate, who was very down to earth, knowledgeable, and patient. Even the sales manager, usually just known as the "man behind the curtain", stopped by to chat for a bit. Nelson was a great guy! Nelson, Andy, and the finance manager even stayed well past closing time to finish up everything - great service. The best part, no pressure sales. They gave us exactly what I wanted for a trade on our old car and a good deal on the new one. Everything was transparent and we were able to evaluate many potential options for the sale without feeling any pressure whatsoever. I can't say enough good things about the experience or the people at Lamacchia Honda and we will definitely be keeping our future business here!

Jayme, Andy, Nelson, Finance Guy(sorry finance guy forgot your name:(

Azkj
8/01/2014

"Poor customer service experience"

Customer service here is below average. While the salesman is good and the price for the accord was great, the dealership is behind the times in terms of providing absolute customer care. After signing on the agreed price, I was ready to give them the money from my through electronic deposit. Unfortunately, lamacchia honda is still in the 20th century and wanted a physical check. The required contacting my bank to fedex a check. In the mean time while the dealer was eating for the check, they could have been preparing the vehicle for the customer. That did not happen and instead of receiving the vehicle on Wednesday I was told Thursday. Then I get told on Wednesday the vehicle would not be ready until late Friday. Unacceptable service. The check arrived on a Wednesday which is when I should have received the accord. I've never had to wait this long for delivery of a car. Not the best experience. I do not recommend buying from this dealer.

Dale hendrix

Wendyllorente
3/21/2014

"Great experience buying my new car Dale Hendrix was good..."

Great experience buying my new car Dale Hendrix was good and patience even when I have to recognize that I was a "firecracker" lol. He was so professional definitely I will come back in the future ,people is really friendly and honest it was a pleasure to deal with, thank you so much Lamacchia Honda I love my car =)

Dale Hendrix

rqueen
1/05/2014

"I absolutely love doing business with Lamacchia Honda! ..."

I absolutely love doing business with Lamacchia Honda! This dealership( and I have dealt with many and worked for another) is one of the most professional,no nonesense places to deal with that I have ever had the pleasure to be in! We have been back several times! They do not pressure you and go back and forth to work a deal.Their honesty and straight-forward ways of doing business is refreshing! I am in retail sales and customer service and integrity are key to ANY successful business! "Thank You" Lamacchia Honda and TR for always being helpful,caring and honest in dealing with us! We will be back and we will be sure to send our friends and family your way!

TR Sayles

Lynnedwin
9/18/2013

"Stopped at Lamacchia Honda after doing my research on the..."

Stopped at Lamacchia Honda after doing my research on the value of my trade and the invoice price for a 2014 Honda Odyssey EX-L. This is absolutely the worst dealership that I have ever dealt with for pricing. Anyone who buys a car there is definitely getting ripped-off! They offered me $16K on a loaded mint condition 2008 Lexus RX-350 with only 67,500 miles. That price is the dealer trade value for one that is in rough condition. But they were willing to knock off $1,000 on the MSRP of the Honda. Big deal! What a waste of time. In my opinion, they do not deserve to have a Honda franchise! I will be keeping my Lexus.

Three

rags963
9/08/2013

"Absolute worse buying experience I have ever had...."

Absolute worse buying experience I have ever had. Negotiation went well but from the phone call 45 minutes before the agreed vehicle delivery time saying that it was not ready, it went down hill fast. When I was asked if I wanted out of the deal and I said yes, the attitude became very unprofessional and their stories did not agree. This is not a place where I could ever trust to conduct business. Very reminiscent of car dealer poor reputations. The dealership owner became involved and his comment and concern was that he was loosing money - not much concern over loosing a customer. No harm no foul - another vehicle was found at another dealer and I am even slightly more pleased with the deal.

Anthony Lamacchia

steph315
7/12/2013

"I leased my Civic with the dealer and went on to buy it..."

I leased my Civic with the dealer and went on to buy it before the 3 year lease was up. I had brought it in a few months ago for the back wheel bearings to be replaced and the service guy wasn't very helpful. When I called to check the status of the service in the afternoon, since he had told me he would call before noon, he was unable to "find" my car. Obviously that wasn't reassuring. The wheel bearings were replaced under the Power Train warranty and I was satisfied with the work, not the experience. I brought my car in this time for the front bearings (still under warranty) and was told that it would be a $45 dollar diagnostic fee just to look at the car. If the car is under warranty I shouldn't be charged a diagnostic fee...it's pretty simple. Not happy, wouldn't recommend, and definitely won't be returning.

Joe

tomblake11
1/03/2013

"I have been to this dealership twice. I leased a 2011..."

I have been to this dealership twice. I leased a 2011 Honda Accord last year. I was so happy with the first purchase that I just went and leased a Honda Civic Hybrid for my girlfriend. I could not be happier with them and I cannot wait to get my hands on that new Accord in February of 2014!!

jkelley511
3/07/2012

"I brought my car in for a shake felt in the steering..."

I brought my car in for a shake felt in the steering wheel. My husband changed all pads and rotors a month ago with $800 of high end brakes from Napa. The shake was there months before the brakes were changed and still the day after he changed them. We finally decided to bring the car for diagnosis because it is still under warranty. The service manager so much as TOLD my husband he did NOT take the brakes off or check the calibers but they still charged us the $100 to look at the car. This is the 3rd and LAST time I will deal with Lamacchia Honda in Syracuse, NY. They do NOT LISTEN to their customers, they make their own judgements with out looking at the car, they do not have an once of truthfulness in them.

Joe, Service Manager

Klb21
12/20/2011

"Look elsewhere For good repair service. Paid diagnostic..."

Look elsewhere For good repair service. Paid diagnostic fee, questioned repair action, dealer refused repair work & kept fees w/out explanation. Not the level of service you'd expect from taking care of your auto.

don - service manager