Land Rover Dallas

Bob Moore Land Rover

ccourtneyb
11/01/2015

"GREAT EXPERIENCE!"

Jeremy Heuss is a great salesman! He found the perfect vehicle for me and truly cares about his customers. This is the third car I have bought from him and it won't be the last.

Jeremy Heuss

Kcod123
10/17/2015

"Go see David G at the Used Sales showroom"

David G is awesome! He's patient answered all my questions!w/good follow up. Superb service at this dealership and Matt the finance manager was great. David at The Used Car showroom knows exactly what customer service is. -Kendra

David Guiterrez

Raider
9/30/2015

"Love my 2016 Range Rover Sport"

I bought my 2nd RR Sport last week from Baptiste at Land Rover Dallas. He has sold me both (and my moms) and every time he goes above and beyond to make everything perfect! My battery died on my last car in 110 degree weather, called Baptiste and he shows up in minutes to jump my car off and get it to the dealership to get it taken care of. As long as I can, Ill buy from him. Thanks again Baptiste!

Baptiste Bidonde

lhampton1116
8/10/2015

"Horrible sevice"

I was sold a range Rover certified pre owned with up too 100,000 mile warranty recieved the certified pre owned paper to find that & I quote "you we're given that paperwork in error " I wouldn't have purchased a car of this magnitude if it wasn't certified w a warranty. Nothing but problems ever since "

Dillon

Henry C
5/15/2015

"Bought my wife Range Rover Sport"

This is the third vehicle I have purchased from Land Rover Dallas. Wonderful experience, Brandon Antwine was my salesman. He was great to work with. Jason Daniel in finance was prompt and easy to work with. My positive experience is why I keep coming back. You won't find the high pressure tactics of other dealerships here. Brandon knew the products, took several sports for test drives. He even called me the next day. A+ across the board!

Jason Daniel

NMA
4/27/2015

"My experience with the Body Shop personnel was horrible"

Worst experience with a body shop I have every had. I have owned both a Lexus and a Mercedes and have had amazing customer service experiences with both the service department and the body shop. I was very disappointed with Land Rover Dallas. My car sat for weeks without being worked on when we were told the repair would only take a few days. We received minimal communication for the body shop personnel we were assigned to. I left several messages for him that he never returned. When we went to finally pick up our car, some of the repair was not completed and we had to go back again. Very disappointing and frustrating experience from a "luxury" dealer. If I can avoid every using them again, I will.

Joe Martinez

Bob supercharge
4/20/2015

"Super perfect "

Range Rover suv is a wonderful car in general sport super charge v8 is my baby car all what I say I can't see my self in different car same power including safety when I order my car with mr super sales man mike McGovern he did great job

Michael McGovern

jw
4/19/2015

"Exceptional Service"

I am a picky customer. Some would say high maintenance. I also have a hard time making up my mind, which can be very frustrating for sales people at times. Mike McGovern of Land Rover Dallas provided us with exceptional service and went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with my choice of vehicle. He was very knowledgeable and most helpful in deciding upon accessories and upgrades, while keeping our budget in mind. He was always very solicitous and accommodating. I would recommend Mike to anyone who wants to have a fabulous vehicle purchasing experience. He was professional, thoughtful and very, very helpful. All of the people at Land Rover Dallas were great. I can't say enough about what a positive experience we had. Call Land Rover Dallas and Mike McGovern today.

Michael McGovern

dax2006
4/14/2015

"Land Rover Purchase"

I recently purchased a car from Land Rover Dallas. I was fortunate to work with a young, knowledgeable, cut to the chase, but very personable, young man named Dillon Hargrove. Dillon was able to answer all of our many questions without hesitation, going a step beyond with respect to making certain we saw and drove all cars we were wanting to choose from. Dillon was as cordial to us upon our first meeting as he was when it appeared as if we decided not to buy. Initially we were looking at three different brands of cars but decided on a Land Rover not only due to the brand but equally important was the professional treatment we received from all people involed with this dealership. In addition, I did an extensive search as to the service provided by Land Rover Dallas and found it to be second to none. I, without reservation, recommend the brand and specifically this dealer to all those interested in a quality, exciting automobile. David Moiger, O.D. Sent from my iPhone Sent from my iPhone

Dillon Hargrove

jhat72
3/31/2015

""Great Buying Experience""

Marcus helped my wife and I purchase a new Evoque. He was very courteous and knowledgable about the vehicles and its capabilities. After the purchase, he did a complete walk-through of the vehicle's technology, even synching our phones to truck. I would definitely recommend Marcus to anybody interested in a Land Rover. Additionally, all my interactions with the dealership's employees were very positive including Jason in finance and the branch manager, Jimmy.

Jimmy Snell, Marcus Hawkins, Jason Daniel