Land Rover Dallas

Makes: Land Rover|Service Center

Land Rover Dallas
Land Rover Dallas Info
About Land Rover Dallas

Owning a Land Rover is unlike owning any other vehicle on the planet. Engineered with a rich heritage of off-road excellence as well as on-road performance, these exceptionally well-traveled machines invite you to escape and unearth new experiences. We look forward to serving as your guide to The Land Rover Way. Our commitment is to you, the Customer. As you join the Land Rover family at Snell Motor Companies, you will experience a seamless process from your investment in a new or certified Land Rover to maintenance and making your Land Rover your own with accessories. A luxury vehicle such as Land Rover comes with luxury services such as Roadside Assistance, Complimentary Scheduled Maintenance, Land Rover Personal Concierge, subscription to OneLife magazine and invitations to exclusive Land Rover Wheels off-road events. And remember, your local Land Rover Centre is a place where you'll find knowledgeable and passionate experts. We're here to help you learn about every feature and capability of your new Land Rover. We hope to see you often. Enjoy the Adventure! - The Land Rover Team

About Land Rover Dallas

• Parts Boutique
  • Hand Selected Pre Owned Vehicle Selection

"Back again"

Just bought our third Rover from LR Dallas and Mike. He makes it easy. I was looking for a specific vehicle and Mike went above and beyond to help me find what I wanted. So easy. Thanks, Mike!

"Another Superior Experience"

We just took delivery on our fourth Range Rover from Land Rover Dallas. We've used Mike McGovern on each, and as always enjoyed a superior sales experience. Mike routinely goes above and beyond in all aspects of the process. I have no doubt that we will turn to Mike yet again for our next vehicle!

"Extremely Helpful and Thorough"

My vehicle was in the repair shop and Nick reviewed various scenarios as to whether to repair the car or put the money towards a new (used) one. My situation wasn't easy because I needed a car quickly but still wanted to make a smart decision. Nick was helpful and knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. I love my Rover Sport!

"Love my Evoque"

I have been admiring the Evoque for quite some time but wanting to stay within a certain price range. With inventory being limited and 'packages' limiting the amount of customization this vehicle allows, I kept finding either a) an Evoque I loved but cost too much or b) an Evoque in my price range but without some features I wanted. Then one day when visiting this dealership for the 4th time, I stumbled upon an Evoque Pure Plus with Navigation and Sirius radio (my 2 must haves). It was perfect and based on not being a "Premium" would fall into my price range. The problem was it was in the dealership's loaner pool and wasn't scheduled to be released yet due to low miles. My salesman Marcus and the dealership worked with me to get a few more miles on the vehicle so that it qualified for their certification program (warranty up to 100,000 miles). They offered me a fair price on my trade based on comparisons with other dealerships. I've rated the experience good rather than excellent only because I did most of the mining for the car on my own over the months. However, once I found the right car, Marcus went to work to make the deal happen for me. He corrected a few dings upon request without any hesitation and even brought the car to my home for my convenience. I ended up with the right vehicle at the right price and a great warranty that I will hopefully never need to use. Marcus made it easy!

"Smooth Process"

I ordered a new car, Marcus let us know it came in, and we came to pick it up. It was exactly what we wanted and exceeded our expectations. We didn't know the car buying experience could be such a smooth process. We will definitely refer Marcus to others.

"Very knowledgeable"

Marcus Hawkins was very helpful. I asked him lots of questions and he was extremely knowledgeable. Needless to say, I ended up buying a car from him, and he even delivered it to me at work. Talk about service!

Marcus Hawkins

"Highly Recommend!"

Marcus Hawkins was highly professional and make our LR buying experience a joy. He was quick to answer all our questions and showed us many cars before we found the one. Our next LR will be bought from Marcus. We recommend him to all our friends.

"Our First Rover"

Great sales teams who provided all the information we needed to make the right selection. Very professional and courteous who made us feel very relaxed. The best vehicle purchase experience we have taken part in. Baptiste and Nick really took care of us, Thank you again

"personal Service beyond the call of duty"

The car we ordered was everything we expected, no difference in features or color and no up-sell or add-ons when we took delivery. Our sales rep was very thorough and patient explaining all the new details and features of the car. After we finalized all paperwork he asked if we would like him to come to our home and program the automatic gate and garage door remote for us. We explained yes, but that we had a new home and four cars so that I would hire someone that could do all four cars. He immediately offered to reprogram all four cars for us, came out the same day, and was successful with all four cars. The most dramatic "above and beyond" part of this customer service is what our rep did when we couldn't access the automatic gate control base unit because the fence had been built around it. He stood in the mud with me and helped me take apart the fence so that he could access the gate control base unit, made the changes, then put the fence back together all with heat in the high nineties! When he finished all cars about an hour later, his sales clothes were soaked with sweat and his shoes were muddy. How could I ever not buy my next cars from this person?!?!

"Great Sales Experience"

Baptiste helped us through the car buying process with very little pressure, and made the process as easy as possible. He was very informed, answered all our questions, made every effort to help as well as accommodate our unique situation. On two occasions he can to meet me and went the extra mile. I felt like more than a customer, but rather a family friend.

Baptiste Bidonde