Land Rover Dallas

Land Rover Dallas Info

Brad Kessler
11/19/2014

"BAPTISTE BIDONDE!!!"

Just wanted to take a quick second and let people know how great of an experience I had working with not only Land Rover Dallas but Baptiste Bidonde. The guy was first class in knowledge, professionalism, and as a person. He went above and beyond to make my buying experience one that will bring me back to do business with him again. He personally came to my house to program my garage doors for pete's sake!!! Thats amazing! If you are in the market for a new Land Rover or Range Rover I highly recommend working with Baptiste. Brad M. Kessler

robadair1
11/18/2014

"I could not be more pleased ..."

Outstanding automobile, outstanding dealership, outstanding customer service and responsiveness, super GM and sales rep, excellent follow-up, a very customer-oriented organization. My recent purchase is my 3rd Range Rover from this dealership in 20 years ... and I could not be more pleased.

Wayne Cloud, GM

bfears
11/18/2014

"Under Promise Over Deliver"

Great buying experience thanks to Baptiste. Quick and easy. He even delivered our LR4 on Halloween and took the time to program our electric gate and garage door to it. Very classy dealership and service. I highly recommend Baptiste and Land Rover Dallas.

Drew Pickard
10/30/2014

"3rd car and counting from Land Rover Dallas"

I just bought my 3rd car from Land Rover Dallas, this one was for my twin daughters. I bought a 2007 Lexus IS 250, they make the buying process so easy and that is why I keep coming back. I found the car online, then made the call to the dealership, we stopped by to see it and then drove it home minutes later. I highly recommend Land Rover Dallas to anyone searching for not just a Land Rover but any car. I know they will treat you fair and make the buying process hassle free. Go see Wayne Cloud and Baptiste Bidonde at Land Rover Dallas!

Wayne Cloud

clairerich
10/30/2014

"Baptiste is awesome!"

Baptiste has been such a pleasure to work with at Land Rover Dallas. He understood what I wanted and made very good recommendations to me since this was my first Range Rover. He has spent so much time helping me understand the features on my new Rover as well. He is a pleasure to work with and I will definitely purchase another car from him!

ctownsen
10/27/2014

"Quick and Efficient Purchase Process"

We knew the type of vehicle we wanted and Baptiste understood that. He made our purchase a quick and easy experience--even with the dealership having lost its internet connection due to recent storms.

chad
10/27/2014

"Incredible Buying Experience"

My wife has long wanted a Range Rover Sport and Baptiste at Land Rover Dallas helped make the buying experience of her new 2014 Sport absolutely perfect. He took the truck to her for a test drive. The staff stayed late so that we could get the transaction completed that evening and Baptiste was extremely knowledgeable. I also like that Range Rover Dallas gives back to the community. They are the valet sponsors for the Dallas Children's Advocacy Center Art for Advocacy event in addition to giving back in many ways throughout the community, Jim Snell is a leader. We are happy to be new clients of Land Rover Dallas. What a refreshing car buying experience. Thank you!

cwestphal
10/22/2014

"Back again"

Just bought our third Rover from LR Dallas and Mike. He makes it easy. I was looking for a specific vehicle and Mike went above and beyond to help me find what I wanted. So easy. Thanks, Mike!

Preston7671
10/06/2014

"Another Superior Experience"

We just took delivery on our fourth Range Rover from Land Rover Dallas. We've used Mike McGovern on each, and as always enjoyed a superior sales experience. Mike routinely goes above and beyond in all aspects of the process. I have no doubt that we will turn to Mike yet again for our next vehicle!

Ashly Pleasant
9/15/2014

"Extremely Helpful and Thorough"

My vehicle was in the repair shop and Nick reviewed various scenarios as to whether to repair the car or put the money towards a new (used) one. My situation wasn't easy because I needed a car quickly but still wanted to make a smart decision. Nick was helpful and knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. I love my Rover Sport!