Landers McLarty Nissan of Huntsville

Brent Drake, Finance Director, Landers McLarty Nissan of Huntsville

Brent Drake

Finance Director

June 19, 2017

"I didn't expect this proccess to be so simple."

- erh0012

I didn't expect this process to be so simple. I told Sylvester what I was looking for and the first car he showed was exactly that. Since I knew what I wanted, we just needed to figure out numbers. I told Sylvester what I needed and he came back to me with many different options and we chose which one worked best. I was able to get the car I wanted without going to a million different places and dealing with a million different people. This was my first time buying a car so it was a bit emotional as it's such a commitment, a lot of money, and a huge relief all at the same time. Sylvester was so understanding of all of it and made the process so easy to deal with. I am 100% happy with my decision and love my new Rogue! Thanks again!

Sylvester Redix

June 18, 2017

"Nissan is our go to now."

- Elizabeth I Cox

Terrence Muhammad made my daughter's first car purchase experience the way it should be. After test driving cars at multiple dealerships during the week; she was fortunate enough to get a salesperson who didn't push her into an impulsive decision. It will be a positive model for her to measure future experiences in large purchases. I'm very proud of the team effort that was and continues to be involved in making it an overall excellent experience.

Bruce Bennett
Terence M.

June 13, 2017

"Great"

- Papa

Best experience ever everyone was very helpful I will recommend landers Mclarty Nissan to everyone I know. Thanks agian love my new sentra. Wow the are the best

Leonard Payton