Landers McLarty Nissan of Huntsville

Finance Director

August 12, 2017

"New 2017 Blue Rogue"

- Rogue girl!

Took my 2015 Red Nissan Rogue in for it's 20,000 mile service and while I waited I went out on the new car lot to look around. While, I had no intention to trade my 2015 Rogue, I ended up doing so the next day after chatting with Mitch, a test drive and driving the car for the day! Mitch was helpful, accommodating and patient, as I worked through the details in my financial mind. I ended up getting an upgraded version of my Rogue so now I have leather seats, a navigation system and cool warning lights for the blind spots!! This is my 3rd Rogue and the first leased here in Huntsville as I moved here two years ago! I imagine my next vehicle will be a Nissan too! Especially if Mitch catches me looking at the new cars again!

Mitch Duvall
Dan Evans
Other Employees : Alex - Finance

August 08, 2017

"I love my 2017 versa ss special edition "

- Mary Johnson

I have bought 3 cars from Landers..but my last car was a 2017 versa ss special edition, I dealt with Sylvester redix that day I told him what I wanted , what I could pay , and what I wanted my payments at well Sylvester went to work and figured out what could be done and made it HAPPEN! Sylvester is a very nice very respectable person, he even offered to buy my mom some chips or crackers cause she hasn't ate yet ..i have bought a 2016 versa and I had bought a 2010 Altima before I bought my 2017 which was traded for the new one ..i absolutely LOVE my Car and Sylvester went up and beyond the customer service !and as long as Sylvester is still working for Landers and if I ever get in a mood to trade again HE WILL DEFINITELY BE MY GO TO GUY ! !! THANKS Mary Johnson

Sylvester Redix

August 01, 2017

"My New Ride - GREAT experience!!!"

- Maxima Buyer

The possibility of purchasing a new vehicle started back in December 2016. During such timeframe, I received great customer services. After deciding seven (7) months later to purchase, I wanted the same quality customer service assisting me with the process. On both occasions, Sheritha Ivy provided GREAT quality services during my intent to buy and throughout the sale. The simplicity of finding “My New Ride” was an easy process with less than a 48 hour product delivery!!! GREAT JOB SHERITHA!!!

Sheritha Ivy