Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Tucson

Tucson, Arizona 85710
Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Tucson Info

300 and Magnum guy
5/22/2016

"Good service, and good advisors"

Their service is fast and well priced, the waiting accommodations are good, and they don't push if you don't want to do extra services on your car, I mean, they inform and recommend, but they don't try to sell you unneeded services.

Robert Mercer

Jazmin0831
5/21/2016

"Excellent Customer Service"

My plan was to buy a different car other than a jeep. Stopped by to this place to look for options and Rick completely change my mind and ended with a great jeep. I love my new car!

Rick

Galing102
5/14/2016

"Excellent service"

People from the sales to the service department are very helpful. All dealers I've been they were all professionals, but in this dealership it is so easy to deal with them besides from being helpful they will tell you every thing you need to know. I did recommend this dealership to my friends who already seen my awesome jeep. And will keep on recommending them to people I will meet.

Harry Easby

New Car Buyer
5/03/2016

"Great Experience"

The staff was friendly and professional. Vince followed up with me after setting up an appointment. He was flexible when I had to change my appointment last minute. Carlos was professional and patient with us. He was knowledgeable and friendly. He made my car buying experience painless and fun. Jose in finance was also extremely helpful and professional. The staff is down to earth.

Carlos, Vince, and Jose

Little Joe
3/17/2016

"As I travel this dealership could certainly educate dealers "

Your service is outstanding! I want to especially thank Marcus and Shane for their serious care they give my vehicles. What a team! Parts people professional and have nothing but good experiences with the complete organization!

Marcus Shawn

April 11, 2016

Joe, thank you so much for your fantastic feedback! We are happy we can provide you with the best service possible! - Larry Watts, General Manager.

rwatson980
2/26/2016

"Service and replacement of tail light"

I brought my van in to have the oil change and to schedule an appointment to have the broken tail light replaced. Both took much less time than I thought and they did a good job with both. The staff was helpful and did what was necessary to get me on my way as quickly as possible.

Robert Mercer

March 03, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! I am happy you had a positive experience at our dealership! - Larry Watts, General Manager.

Carol
2/03/2016

"Excellent service, really nice people."

First experience with this dealer was so good, we have no need to ever go elsewhere, for jeep service and maintenance. Took our 2006 Jeep in for " safety recall notice". We were lucky to work with Eric M. After providing us with the 'recall' service information, he took the time to inquire and investigate two other issues per our request. Shortly thereafter, we were informed by Eric and Shawn (who was working on our Jeep), of the completion of the recall 'fix' and at no cost to us. They then told us what the other issues were, what it would take to fix them and of course, the approximate cost. Being late in the day, the Jeep needed to stay overnight for the additional work. While not an issue for us, they offered courtesy transportation to our home. When we picked up the vehicle the next day, both Eric and Shawn discussed the details of the service performed. Our Jeep was ready to go and they had given it a bath. Our experience at this dealership was great. Neither of us felt like "we were being sold" unwarranted goods. No pressure, no scary 'what if' and no intimidation tactic was used on us. We were treated with dignity and respect in a very friendly environment. Carol and Lee

Eric , Shawn, Ray

February 10, 2016

Thank you for your review! You're feedback is extremely important to us and we appreciate your business. -Larry Watts, General Manager

Charlie
1/07/2016

"Very,very,good"

I had my charging light on the dash come on Sunday 12/27/15. I called Monday and talked to Adrian in service. He told me that they were booked solid until 12/31, but since it was a charging problem, if I could drop the car off and leave it, Marcus would try to get me in. since I live in Sahuarita, I could not get the car up there until Tue afternoon. They got a alternator which fixed the problem, and I was back on the road on New Year's Eve. Great job guys, you all deserve a six star rating O

Marcus. Adrin

January 21, 2016

Thank you for your rating, we are so happy we could help! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon! - Larry Watts, General Manager

Jeepguy
12/21/2015

"Great deal, even better staff"

I have never been treated so well at a dealership. They were willing to work with me and put a lot of effort toward finding me what I wanted and needed. They went out of their way multiple times to help me out. I will only do business with this dealership from here on out.

Vince, tommy, forgot finance guys name :-(

January 21, 2016

Thank you for your 5-star review! I will pass this on to the team. - Larry Watts, General Manager

Dnb4499
12/13/2015

"Great service and friendly atmosphere"

Marcus and other service reps are always pleasant . I would recommend this dealership and have used this dealership as primary care for my 2012 Jeep Patriot. Thank you for your helpfulness.

Marcus

January 21, 2016

Thank you for your rating! We appreciate your business, loyalty and hope to see you again soon! -Larry Watts, General Manager