Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Tucson

Tucson, Arizona 85710
Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Tucson Info

Tucson Bob
7/25/2016

""Car Buying As It Should Be!""

A very pleasant buying experience. Our sales representative, Neal Cuddy, was friendly, knowledgeable, efficient courteous and all around very helpful. He provided us with exactly what we wanted and sent us home in our new car with no hassle. Financials and paperwork were handled by Joseph Villerot who explained in detail everything we needed to know about the transaction and got us signed, sealed and delivered in no time at all. In the past we've hated going to a car dealership. This was a refreshing change.

Neal Cuddy, Joe Villerot

KenB
7/11/2016

"Like Fox News Fair and Balanced"

I 've been buying and servicing vehicles at this location since 2007. LHM is the third owner. Each successive owner has been better that the previous one and LHM is undoubtedly the best. There has been no pressure to sway a purchase only an attempt to find a vehicle that suits my needs and wants. The service department always seems to be fair and honest with it's assessment of the situation needing attention. Suggestions are made about the needs of the vehicle but choices are left up to you.

Gerry Hamilton, Erik, Robert

vick67
6/26/2016

"Excellent and friendly experiance"

Our sales person Ed Barry, was very professional from the minute he greeted us. We told him we were interested in the Jeep Wrangle Unlimited. He showed us the different types of Wranglers and thoroughly explained the different options that are available. His calm and pesonal manner let me think without being pressured. After our test drive, my wife and I knew we wanted to buy. Ed treated us like family, and we did not want to leave and come back later. We highly recommend buying a vehicle from Larry Miller in Tucson.

David and Jose

July 07, 2016

Thank you so much for your 5-star review, Vick! I will be sure to pass this along to Ed! - Larry Watts, General Manager

GVLiving
6/18/2016

"Great Experience"

First time in years we have had a totally positive experience from start to finish at a car dealer. From the sales team to the finance person our expectations were exceeded. Our sales person John Huey went above and beyond the call of duty, personally helping to install an option we did not want to leave the dealership without. We would not hesitate in recommending Larry Miller Jeep to anyone.

John Huey, Marland, Jose & Joe

July 07, 2016

We are thrilled that you were provided with excellent service! I will be sure to pass this along to the team! - Larry Watts, General Manager

Whit
6/13/2016

"First Time Buyer"

When we got there we were greeted by Rick. We already had a vehicle in mind that my husband found online that was there. He gave us all the information about it, we took it for a test drive. Everything went great! Rick was really helpful. This was my first time buying a car and I was very nervous so I like the fact that weren't pushy and very helpful!Joe was very nice and made the paperwork process move along quickly! Over all this has been a pleasant experience! And so far I'm happy with the vehicle!

Mainly Rick and Joe

June 16, 2016

Whit, we are so happy that you were happy with your service at our dealership! We hope to see you again soon. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do! - Larry Watts, General Manager

300 and Magnum guy
5/22/2016

"Good service, and good advisors"

Their service is fast and well priced, the waiting accommodations are good, and they don't push if you don't want to do extra services on your car, I mean, they inform and recommend, but they don't try to sell you unneeded services.

Robert Mercer

Thank you so much for the 5-star review! - Larry Watts, General Manager

Jazmin0831
5/21/2016

"Excellent Customer Service"

My plan was to buy a different car other than a jeep. Stopped by to this place to look for options and Rick completely change my mind and ended with a great jeep. I love my new car!

Rick

May 31, 2016

Jazmin, we really appreciate your feedback. Please let us know if you need anything else. - Larry Watts, General Manager

Galing102
5/14/2016

"Excellent service"

People from the sales to the service department are very helpful. All dealers I've been they were all professionals, but in this dealership it is so easy to deal with them besides from being helpful they will tell you every thing you need to know. I did recommend this dealership to my friends who already seen my awesome jeep. And will keep on recommending them to people I will meet.

Harry Easby

May 31, 2016

What you so much for your 5-star review! We hope to see you again soon! - Larry Watts, General Manager

New Car Buyer
5/03/2016

"Great Experience"

The staff was friendly and professional. Vince followed up with me after setting up an appointment. He was flexible when I had to change my appointment last minute. Carlos was professional and patient with us. He was knowledgeable and friendly. He made my car buying experience painless and fun. Jose in finance was also extremely helpful and professional. The staff is down to earth.

Carlos, Vince, and Jose

May 31, 2016

We are so thrilled that Vince, Carlos and Jose was able to help you! I will be sure to pass this along to them! - Larry Watts, General Manager

Little Joe
3/17/2016

"As I travel this dealership could certainly educate dealers "

Your service is outstanding! I want to especially thank Marcus and Shane for their serious care they give my vehicles. What a team! Parts people professional and have nothing but good experiences with the complete organization!

Marcus Shawn

April 11, 2016

Joe, thank you so much for your fantastic feedback! We are happy we can provide you with the best service possible! - Larry Watts, General Manager.