Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Tucson

Tucson, Arizona 85710
Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Tucson Info

Sue
8/16/2015

"Service on 2013 Grand Cherokee"

I had to replace rear shocks on my vehicle. The experience getting the repair done with Marcus in the Service Department was excellent. I waited for the repair and it was completed quicker than projected.

Marcus Reif and John Brown

August 31, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave positive feedback on us! We value your opinion and hope work with you again next time. -Larry Watts, General Manager

Jeff Schaefer
8/05/2015

"2009 Aspen service"

Received access to schedule within 2 business days. Car was diagnosed promptly and an accurate cost estimate was provided. Work was completed on early as I had an afternoon appointment. Completely satisfied with service provided.

Service employee was very helpful and courteous but unfortunately I have forgotten his name.

August 31, 2015

Thank you for your rating, Jeff! We appreciate your business, we look forward to see you again soon! -Larry Watts, General Manager

Canez Family
8/04/2015

"Great Experience"

I initially went in for an oil change on my 2009 Patriot but since we had been entertaining trading it in, i started looking at cars, Tom Ingram helped me out, had answers to all my questions and steered me to the right vehicle for our needs and budget. It was great experience and I've always had excellent service here.

Tom Ingram

August 31, 2015

Thank you for your rating Canez family! We appreciate your business! -Larry Watts, General Manager

Pipes1194
8/03/2015

""A great car buying experience!""

Our car buying experiences has always been daunting. We dreaded the idea of driving to a dealership and playing the car buying game. Larry H. Miller's staff made us feel comfortable with no pressure and no games. We did buy from Larry H. Miller after doing our research and comparing several different models from other dealerships. We felt that we received a reasonable deal and are happy with our purchase.

Richard Morace

August 31, 2015

Thank you for your rating! We appreciate your business! -Larry Watts, General Manager

Marisa321
7/31/2015

"Great fast service!"

Took my car in around noon on a Monday, explained that we were trying to drive from Arizona to North Carolina by Thursday night. They took the car right away, first said the car would not be ready until noon the next day but later found out the mechanic stayed late Monday working on the car and it was ready at 7am the next day! Really pleased with the customer service, they were great!!

Eric McGraw

August 31, 2015

That's great to hear, I will pass this on to the service department! Thank you for giving us your feedback. -Larry Watts, General Manager

dans ram
7/21/2015

""Excellent service""

I took My truck in for routine maintenance,and the customer service was excellent!.My service advisor was Eric McGraw and He goes the extra mile for his customers.(A great asset to Larry H Miller).It makes going to a Dealership a positive experience.

Eric McGraw

August 31, 2015

That's great to hear, I will pass this on to Eric! Thank you for giving us your feedback. -Larry Watts, General Manager

Aidea4
7/10/2015

"Love these guys!"

This place is a top notch place for sales and service! That's why I always recommend them whenever I get asked about my Jeep and I always go back for sales and service even though we live a long way on the other side of town!

Eric

August 31, 2015

That's great to hear! Thank you for giving us your feedback. -Larry Watts, General Manager

SARA'S JEEP
7/06/2015

"CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE"

When we purchased our 2012 Jeep Patriot, we were highly satisfied with the purchase and the service we received. We sold our 2012 Patriot to our daughter and purchased a new 2014 Jeep Patriot. Our purchase was handled by Sales Rep Ed Barry. Ed did his research to ensure we get what we expected. He made the purchase easy and painless. Our Jeep's service appointments are handled through Service Advisor Marcus and as always, he does a superb job of taking care of our service needs. The product, our 2014 Jeep Patriot, helps make the difference as well. Jeep has manufactured a vehicle that is sound, performs well, and is not expensive. Way to go Jeep, way to Ed, way to go Marcus, way to go Larry H. Miller Chrysler-Jeep of Tucson. Keep up the good work.

Ed, Barry, Service Advisor Marcus

August 31, 2015

Thank you for your review, Sara. We appreciate your business and I will forward your feedback on to Ed! -Larry Watts, General Manager

Reichey
7/02/2015

"Extremely Satisfied "

We now own a 2015 and a 2014 Jeep Cherokee. Love them!! After driving his my husband now realizes why I wouldn't trade him for his Nissan. Thank you for the great vehicles and exceptional service.

Steven & Mryland

jet driver
7/01/2015

"Great service"

I had a issue with my 2014 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk. I called early in the morning. I was told to bring it in right away. By the afternoon it was fixed. They did three updates and it now runs very smooth. It was nice having it fixed right the first time and in a timely manor. Robert Mercer kept me updated throughout the day with several emails. Overall it was a very pleasant experience. Everyone I came into contact with in the service department was very curtious and helpful, especially Robert. It's nice working with a dealer that's in the 21st century.

Robert Mercer

August 31, 2015

That's great to hear! We appreciate your business, and I will be sure to pass your compliments along to Tom! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. -Larry Watts, General Manager