Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Tucson

Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Tucson Info

Marisa321
7/31/2015

"Great fast service!"

Took my car in around noon on a Monday, explained that we were trying to drive from Arizona to North Carolina by Thursday night. They took the car right away, first said the car would not be ready until noon the next day but later found out the mechanic stayed late Monday working on the car and it was ready at 7am the next day! Really pleased with the customer service, they were great!!

Eric McGraw

dans ram
7/21/2015

""Excellent service""

I took My truck in for routine maintenance,and the customer service was excellent!.My service advisor was Eric McGraw and He goes the extra mile for his customers.(A great asset to Larry H Miller).It makes going to a Dealership a positive experience.

Eric McGraw

Aidea4
7/10/2015

"Love these guys!"

This place is a top notch place for sales and service! That's why I always recommend them whenever I get asked about my Jeep and I always go back for sales and service even though we live a long way on the other side of town!

Eric

SARA'S JEEP
7/06/2015

"CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE"

When we purchased our 2012 Jeep Patriot, we were highly satisfied with the purchase and the service we received. We sold our 2012 Patriot to our daughter and purchased a new 2014 Jeep Patriot. Our purchase was handled by Sales Rep Ed Barry. Ed did his research to ensure we get what we expected. He made the purchase easy and painless. Our Jeep's service appointments are handled through Service Advisor Marcus and as always, he does a superb job of taking care of our service needs. The product, our 2014 Jeep Patriot, helps make the difference as well. Jeep has manufactured a vehicle that is sound, performs well, and is not expensive. Way to go Jeep, way to Ed, way to go Marcus, way to go Larry H. Miller Chrysler-Jeep of Tucson. Keep up the good work.

Ed, Barry, Service Advisor Marcus

Reichey
7/02/2015

"Extremely Satisfied "

We now own a 2015 and a 2014 Jeep Cherokee. Love them!! After driving his my husband now realizes why I wouldn't trade him for his Nissan. Thank you for the great vehicles and exceptional service.

Steven & Mryland

jet driver
7/01/2015

"Great service"

I had a issue with my 2014 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk. I called early in the morning. I was told to bring it in right away. By the afternoon it was fixed. They did three updates and it now runs very smooth. It was nice having it fixed right the first time and in a timely manor. Robert Mercer kept me updated throughout the day with several emails. Overall it was a very pleasant experience. Everyone I came into contact with in the service department was very curtious and helpful, especially Robert. It's nice working with a dealer that's in the 21st century.

renee1010
6/28/2015

"Great Service for a difficult problem."

Robert took ownership of the issue from beginning to end which lasted 7 hrs and completed successfully. I was kept fully informed and treated respectfully the entire time. The shuttle service was much appreciated also.

July 01, 2015

Glad to hear that you had a 5-star experience working with Robert to correct the issue with your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Tucson. -Larry Watts, General Manager

CynthiaH.
6/25/2015

"Excellant Customer Service"

We live 65 minutes one-way from Larry Miller Jeep but we're willing to drive that far because the service is excellent!! We've had many problems with Jim Click but now we'll go to Larry Miller. Very professional, large clean waiting area, very knowledgeable and helpful service reps. The follow-up from Robert Mercer was really great!! Before I would have to call J. Click to get an update on my vehicle. No hassles and excellent work on the vehicle. Thank you!!

July 01, 2015

We sincerely appreciate that you take the time to bypass other dealerships to visit our dealership for service, Cynthia. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist you. -Larry Watts, General Manager

GulliblesTravels
6/23/2015

"teasers"

I got a new job that was far enough away i needed a newer vehicle. This dealership was so accommodating and friendly. When I explained I was looking for a used car with $0 down and low monthly payments due to no credit, knowing I would end up with a POS they showed me all new and helped me get new. It was so easy. As soon as I got comfy at home with my jeep, they let me know they had jacked my cost up $100.00, and that was after I borrowed money I couldn't afford for $1000.00 down. My bad.When I was leaving the dealership the first time i asked if all was well with the banks. They said they had 2 different banks they belonged to. Of course it's okay. They then told me it wasn't okay a week later. After I had taken it home. After the $100.00 hike they wanted to raise it more or come get it. My new jeep went from $351.32 per month to 469.72 per month. And they somehow dropped the insurance coverages promised. Then I had to have a cosigner. The jeep I fell in love with is something I regret. I thought they understood from the beginning I was unable to go the route I was roped into. Now I feel I am hanging by the noose of that rope.

Beau

June 26, 2015

Your feedback is extremely important to us, and this is not the way we do business at Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Tucson. We have tried to reach out to you concerning this issue but have not been able to get in touch. Please give me a call at (520) 258-6002 or return our call so that we can work to get this resolved for you. Thank you. -Larry Watts, General Manager

James
6/15/2015

"Used Auto Purchase"

Thank you Larry H. Miller and specifically Gerry Hamilton. To summarize my experience, I met with Gerry and while originally looking at another vehicle initially, he went through their assortment of used vehicles and we came across one I was interested in all in the matter of 15 minutes. I was on my way to work and short on time and without any pressure Gerry worked on the deal for me while I was at work. After work that day I went in and finalized the deal and within 2 hours at the dealership I left with the vehicle and outstanding financing options. With his FANTASTIC customer service, low sales pressure, and keeping his commitment I would definitely recommend Larry H. Miller and Gerry Hamilton to anyone. Thank you everyone that made my purchase so easy!

Gerry Hamilton

June 18, 2015

I’m very glad to hear that Gerry was able to make your experience with us an excellent one, and that he was able to make the process painless by working the deal while you were at work. Thank you for choosing Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Tucson. Congratulations on your purchase! -Larry Watts, General Manager