Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Tucson

Tucson, Arizona 85710
Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Tucson Info

Carol
2/03/2016

"Excellent service, really nice people."

First experience with this dealer was so good, we have no need to ever go elsewhere, for jeep service and maintenance. Took our 2006 Jeep in for " safety recall notice". We were lucky to work with Eric M. After providing us with the 'recall' service information, he took the time to inquire and investigate two other issues per our request. Shortly thereafter, we were informed by Eric and Shawn (who was working on our Jeep), of the completion of the recall 'fix' and at no cost to us. They then told us what the other issues were, what it would take to fix them and of course, the approximate cost. Being late in the day, the Jeep needed to stay overnight for the additional work. While not an issue for us, they offered courtesy transportation to our home. When we picked up the vehicle the next day, both Eric and Shawn discussed the details of the service performed. Our Jeep was ready to go and they had given it a bath. Our experience at this dealership was great. Neither of us felt like "we were being sold" unwarranted goods. No pressure, no scary 'what if' and no intimidation tactic was used on us. We were treated with dignity and respect in a very friendly environment. Carol and Lee

Eric , Shawn, Ray

February 10, 2016

Thank you for your review! You're feedback is extremely important to us and we appreciate your business. -Larry Watts, General Manager

Charlie
1/07/2016

"Very,very,good"

I had my charging light on the dash come on Sunday 12/27/15. I called Monday and talked to Adrian in service. He told me that they were booked solid until 12/31, but since it was a charging problem, if I could drop the car off and leave it, Marcus would try to get me in. since I live in Sahuarita, I could not get the car up there until Tue afternoon. They got a alternator which fixed the problem, and I was back on the road on New Year's Eve. Great job guys, you all deserve a six star rating O

Marcus. Adrin

January 21, 2016

Thank you for your rating, we are so happy we could help! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon! - Larry Watts, General Manager

Jeepguy
12/21/2015

"Great deal, even better staff"

I have never been treated so well at a dealership. They were willing to work with me and put a lot of effort toward finding me what I wanted and needed. They went out of their way multiple times to help me out. I will only do business with this dealership from here on out.

Vince, tommy, forgot finance guys name :-(

January 21, 2016

Thank you for your 5-star review! I will pass this on to the team. - Larry Watts, General Manager

Dnb4499
12/13/2015

"Great service and friendly atmosphere"

Marcus and other service reps are always pleasant . I would recommend this dealership and have used this dealership as primary care for my 2012 Jeep Patriot. Thank you for your helpfulness.

Marcus

January 21, 2016

Thank you for your rating! We appreciate your business, loyalty and hope to see you again soon! -Larry Watts, General Manager

Joe
11/26/2015

"Consistently excellent service!"

I always take my 2012 Jeep Wrangler to "Larry Miller's" for "everything." I am consistently pleased with their professional, courteous and fast service. And, Eric McGraw epitomizes the friendly high quality customer service I have always received! Using one of his favorite words...he's "awesome!"

Eric McGraw

meowingkitty247
11/18/2015

"Great Service Department"

We've had two Chrysler Town and Countrys serviced here over the years, and have always experienced excellent customer service and repairs/service done right the first time. Everyone in the service and the parts departments has always been helpful and friendly. We especially appreciate service advisor Ben Kary's knowledge and caring attitude toward the customer. Thank you Ben!!! te

Ben Kary

January 21, 2016

Thank you for your rating! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon! - Larry Watts, General Manager

Pete
10/25/2015

"Left Cylinder Head Replacement 2012 wrangler"

Engine light on at 24K, Left Cylinder Head needed replacement(known design issue covered by Chrysler) Parts ordered, work completed in 2 days. Impressed with the Service Organization!

Eric Mcgraw

October 29, 2015

Thank you for your rating! We appreciate your business! - Larry Watts, General Manager

Jeep Convert
10/12/2015

"Service and Repair "

My engine light was comming on now and then. Turns out it was caused by intermitant transmission issues. It is my way of thinking, important systems should be looked at by the manufacturer/dealership because the have the best technical resources and carry the factory correct parts. Anyway Larry H. Miller Jeep of Tucson corrected the problem, and my Service Advisor, Eric McGraw left a nice impression on me because he treated me with great respect and was very polite. When I collected my 2000 Grand Cherokee I left with a feeling that I had made the right decision.

Eric McGraw - service advisor, Carlos - shuttle driver

October 29, 2015

Thank you for your review! I will be sure to pass this along to Eric and the rest of the team! We are always here to help, let us know if there is anything else we can do! - Larry Watts, General Manager

Lynn
9/18/2015

"Service Department"

I managed to get a Saturday appointment at the last minute for an ignition switch problem on my Jeep Liberty. It was discovered that even though they had one in stock, they did not have the housing for the switch (which was cracked). They attempted to put it back together so I could drive it until my part arrived but it didn't work. At 4:00, closing time, Eric McGraw, was still trying to get customers to their vehicles all the while trying to get me a vehicle I could drive until my vehicle could be repaired. He got me a loaner Jeep to use and I was on my way. Great customer service!

Eric McGraw

October 29, 2015

Thank you for your rating, Lynn! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon! -Larry Watts, General Manager

sempai_s
9/16/2015

"Great Buying experience"

No hassle, no pressure.. a unique and great buying experience for a change. Did most of our transaction via email and went to the dealer to sign final paperwork and pick up our new Jeep. Vince and Jose are the most pleasant people to work with. Thank you!

Vince Siquieros and Jose Arizaga