Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise

9380 West Fairview Avenue,
Boise, Idaho 83704
Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise Info
About Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise

At our Subaru dealership in Boise we're changing the way you buy cars! We call it the Larry Miller VIP difference! When it comes to shopping for New Subaru, Used Car, or Certified Pre-Owned Subaru we are your Subaru Stellar Performer. We promise you that when you visit we will get you our pricing information, a professional trade evaluation, and all your financing options in a timely, respectful and courteous manner. Our staff works as a Team for you. Our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers, employees, and our community. We believe people are our most important resource and the foundation of our success. When you purchase a vehicle from Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise we want you to have fun and enjoy the experience. We truly want you as a customer for life! We offer many automotive products and services to our Boise, Meridian, Nampa, Caldwell and surrounding area customers. From quality new Subaru models to used cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle in Boise will likely find what they want at our dealership. We carry a comprehensive line of Subaru vehicles including the Outback, Legacy, Forester, Impreza, Impreza WRX, Tribeca, BRZ and XV Crosstrek. Our stocked inventory makes us the top choice for your Boise Subaru car dealer. Our service includes trusted Subaru car repair, original OEM Certified parts and auto financing to help our customers purchase the car of their dreams! Call Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise at 208 947 6300 or 888-628-3910, or come visit us in person. We're conveniently located at 9380 W. Fairview Ave. in Boise between Mitchell and Maple Grove and look forward to helping you with your automotive needs.

About Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise Learn More

liwop
7/06/2015

"service"

service was good as always. To bad the car couldn't get washed when I had the oil changed. Also, Insofar as we don't put a lot of miles on our cars, the four oil changes I bought last Dec/jan are going to be wasted unless I just change the oil every 500 miles between now and the end of the year. Wish I would have been told they were on a timer when I bought the package (By the way that wasn't the program back then) Frank

Michael
6/20/2015

"Our Forester purchase"

Kyle was very friendly and helpful and answered all our questions. If he didn't know, he found out who to talk to get the answers.

Kyle Adams

June 22, 2015

Thank you for your review, Michael, and congratulations on your Forester. I will be sure to pass your appreciation along to Kyle. See you soon! — Ty Leuthold, General Manager

sl2
6/16/2015

"Second car we've purchased from Larry Miller Subaru"

Lynn S was a great salesperson to deal with and we found the car we were looking for at the right price. And thanks to Paul and the rest of the crew at Larry Miller.

Lynn Sparkhawk, Jake in service dept

June 16, 2015

Thank you for your review, and for choosing Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise. I'll be sure to pass your appreciation along to Lynn and Paul. — Ty Leuthold, General Manager

Katy
6/02/2015

"Great"

Neil was helpful knowledgeable about subaru and other cars. He recommended a guy at Honda yo go see if we wanted to compare. That was super appreciated. He was just so great to work with and lots of fun. You don't normally get that feeling when car shopping. Thanks Neil. We one got you as a friend.

June 02, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review. I'll be sure to pass your appreciation along to Neil Bryant. — Ty Leuthold, General Manager

Lindalou366
5/30/2015

"FANTASTIC"

LARRY LOCKLEAR is the best car salesperson in the Treasure Valley - he is honest, extremely knowledgeable and has immeasurable integrity. The whole team at Larry H. Miller Subaru is absolutely wonderful. They all work very hard to make sure you get into the car you want with payments that you can afford. I can't say enough wonderful things about Larry Locklear - he has been in the car business for many years - he has a huge knowledge base about cars that he willingly shares with you to help you make the right decision for yourself. He is kind, sincere and goes above and beyond. If you are looking for a new or used car - talk to LARRY LOCKLEAR at Larry H. Miller Subaru!!!

LARRY LOCKLEAR

June 01, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review— I'll be sure to pass your appreciation along to Larry. We look forward to serving you again soon! — Ty Leuthold, General Manager

Diana
5/14/2015

"Jeremy was great!"

Thanks Jeremy! You made the experience great even though you are a Vikings fan and I am a Packer fan - we made it work! LOL!

May 15, 2015

Thanks for your review, Diana— we'll be sure to pass your appreciation along to Jeremy. See you again soon! — Ty Leuthold, General Manager

GRIFF
4/23/2015

"2 CAR PURCHASES"

NO PRESSURE SELL. SALESMAN TOOK TIME TO UNDERSTAND WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR AND GAVE ME GOOD CHOICES AND EXPLAINED DIFFERENCE IN EACH .AFTER PURCHASE OF NEW CAR I INQUIRED ABOUT A USED ONE. HE THEN FOUND ME THE SAME MODEL THAT WAS 4 YEARS OLDER BUT HAD LOW MILEAGE AND WAS IN EXCELLENT SHAPE SO I ALSO BOUGHT IT. HE ALSO ARANGED FOR DEALERSHIP TO ACCEPT A DODGE VAN AND A 26 FT TRAVEL TRAILER AS TRADE IN. THE DEALERSHIP ALSO ACCEPTED MY PERSONAL CHECK FOR BOTH AND GAVE OK FOR ME TO ACCEPT IMMEDIATE DELIVERY.

BRAD

April 23, 2015

Thank you very much for your review, and for choosing Larry H. Miller Boise Subaru. It's truly a pleasure to serve you, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

jerrod
4/19/2015

"Excellent experience with everyone"

I have nothing but good things to say about this car buying experience. Everyone was super kind, friendly, and helpful. And no one was pushy at all. Great people. Would absolutely recommend this dealership and salesman, Lynn Sparhawk, to friends.

Lynn Sparhawk

April 20, 2015

Thank you for your review, Jerrod. It's our pleasure to serve you, and reading of experiences like yours makes it all worth while. See you again soon! — Ty Leuthold, General Manager

hooootyhoo
3/17/2015

"Great Buying Experience!"

I was greeted by Vinny Picard at Boise Subaru while looking to buy a vehicle on my way down to the Mexico border. I had looked at a few other dealerships prior to coming to Larry H. Miller Subaru and dealt with very rude, pushy, and generally unpleasant individuals.. no patience for those folks. Upon arrival, Vinny was funny, relaxed, handed over the keys for a test drive - no gimmicks, straight honesty about the car and what Larry H. Miller provides to customers. I drove away with a vehicle the next morning, on Vinny's day off, after a painless and stress-free buying experience. I would highly recommend Vinny to anyone in the market for a vehicle.

March 18, 2015

Thank you for your review; Vinny truly is the man. We look forward to serving you again! — Ty Leuthold, General Manager

Niko2015
3/16/2015

"Subaru Outback limited 2015"

It was an easy and painless service. Neil was very easy to work with, he answered all my questions and he's kindness and patience was outstanding. For me it is important to be a person of service and Neil did that for your company keep up the good work. God bless you!

March 16, 2015

Thank you for your review, and I'll be sure to pass your kind words along to Neil. See you next service! — Ty Leuthold, General Manager

Reviews of Don Coatsworth