Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise

9380 West Fairview Avenue,
Boise, Idaho 83704
Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise Info
About Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise

At our Subaru dealership in Boise we're changing the way you buy cars! We call it the Larry Miller VIP difference! When it comes to shopping for New Subaru, Used Car, or Certified Pre-Owned Subaru we are your Subaru Stellar Performer. We promise you that when you visit we will get you our pricing information, a professional trade evaluation, and all your financing options in a timely, respectful and courteous manner. Our staff works as a Team for you. Our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers, employees, and our community. We believe people are our most important resource and the foundation of our success. When you purchase a vehicle from Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise we want you to have fun and enjoy the experience. We truly want you as a customer for life! We offer many automotive products and services to our Boise, Meridian, Nampa, Caldwell and surrounding area customers. From quality new Subaru models to used cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle in Boise will likely find what they want at our dealership. We carry a comprehensive line of Subaru vehicles including the Outback, Legacy, Forester, Impreza, Impreza WRX, Tribeca, BRZ and XV Crosstrek. Our stocked inventory makes us the top choice for your Boise Subaru car dealer. Our service includes trusted Subaru car repair, original OEM Certified parts and auto financing to help our customers purchase the car of their dreams! Call Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise at 208 947 6300 or 888-628-3910, or come visit us in person. We're conveniently located at 9380 W. Fairview Ave. in Boise between Mitchell and Maple Grove and look forward to helping you with your automotive needs.

About Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise Learn More

hh65mech
2/20/2015

"Awesome buying experience!! "

From the 1st time visiting LHM Subaru all the way through the purchase -top notch! Neil Bryant great low pressure- knowledgeable salesperson. Highly recommend if in the market for a Subaru look no further!

February 20, 2015

It's was great to read your review. I'm glad your experience was so positive; I'll be sure to pass your compliment along to Neil. We look forward to serving you again soon. —Ty Leuthold, General Manager

Cpb83313
2/17/2015

"Seamless, efficient, friendly, thorough, expedited"

After buying and selling cars with 5 different dealers on Fairview, and calling a dealer in Salt Lake, Idaho Falls, Poccetello, Twin Falls for the perfect car I finally settled on Larry H Miller in Boise for one reason: Jeremy Howard exemplifies what true salesmanship should look like. From the initial phone call to the followup...I've NEVER had a more efficient, professional, compassionate, thorough, friendly, sales person! The car search, paperwork, negotiation, all happened over the phone and when I came in town to pick up my 2015 Subaru Outback, I was in and out the door in less that 45 minutes! Jeremy gave me the TOP blue book value for my trade...chose the perfect Outback package for my needs and treated me like I was family. I've already shared my story with family and friends several times over and hope to bring him many customers for years to come. I now will be a loyal LHM Subaru "team Jeremy" customer! Thanks Jeremy for making my first "new car" purchase the very best!

February 18, 2015

Thank you for your review. It's great to hear that your experience at Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise was so positive! I will pass your many kind words along to Jeremy Howard; I'm sure they will make his day. We look forward to serving you again in the future. —Ty Leuthold, General Manager

chucklblair
1/30/2015

"best car-buying experience ever"

I just bought a new Outback as a surprise for my wife's birthday. this car replaced her 2001 Outback. Nathan, the salesman, couldn't have been more helpful. he knew the car inside and out and was polite, friendly, and very personable. getting to a fair price was easy and there was no pressure. Couldn't be happier with this experience

Nathan Ivie

February 02, 2015

Hello, thank you very much for you review, and congratulations on your new Outback! It's great to hear that your experience was Nathan was so positive; I'll be sure to pass your compliments along to him. We look forward to serving you again soon. —Ty Leuthold, General Manager

Donna
1/06/2015

"Amazing personal care, great car.. "

We found our car on your internet listing. We called immediately and spoke with Vinny, he answered all our q;questions and we made a deal on the phone. We are in CA and advised him it would take a few days before we could make it back to pick it up and he was VERY accommodating. We gave a deposit on the phone, he worked out all the paper work. 5 days later we were on our way to Boise. The weather was horrible and we were running late, Vinny called us to see if we were ok or if we needed help. When we did reach the dealership everything was waiting for us and the car was exactly what we expected. The paper work took less than 30 minutes, Vinny briefed us on the car and we were on our way.. It was well worth the drive (12 hours) thru the snow to do business with Vinny and your dealership. Thank you so very much, we couldn't be happier..

January 07, 2015

Hello Donna, thank you for taking the time to leave your review. It's great to hear that Vinny was able to provide you with the service that you deserve, and that your 12 hour drive was worth it! I'll be sure to pass your compliments along to him; we look forward to serving you again in the future.—Ty Leuthold, General Manager

paul.rodgers.18062
12/06/2014

"100% positive"

Kyle Adams went above and beyond to match me up with my new Forrester. I didn't feel pressured to buy; the research I had done matched up with the vehicle I purchased. Kyle found a marked down model for me, held it for me with a small deposit and when I arrived a day early to pick it up, smoothed the way without any undue delays. I would recommend a Subaru to anyone and would say my experience with Kyle was 100% positive.

Kyle Adams

December 08, 2014

Thank you for this review and congratulations on your new Forester. We will be sure to pass along your compliments to Kyle.

lynn.killian
11/16/2014

"Great customer service"

Always a pleasure. Their new Quick Lube a was awesome. So fast and reasonable pricing. Waiting area is very very comfortable and coffee was great.

November 20, 2014

Thank you for leaving this review and we're pleased to see that everything worked out with your vehicle. We’ll see you on your next visit.

08Outback
11/14/2014

"Everyone is professional and I trust the quality of work"

I've been a loyal customer for several years. I have never had a negative experience and I trust the professionals to keep my Outback running properly.

Tim - courtesy shuttle driver.

November 20, 2014

That's great to hear and thank you for being such a great customer! We look forward to seeing you and your Outback on your next visit.

Mary Forsberg
11/11/2014

"Larry H Miller Subaru - Boise, NOT the one to trust"

I went to Larry H. Miller Subaru in Boise on Tuesday, Nov 4 2014. The salesman Ed was nice. Before I went to the dealership, I looked online and saw a 98 Mercedes Benz for a little over $5900.00. I went there to check it out. I pointed it out to Ed, the salesman, and he didn't even know it was marked down from around $9900.00+, but I told him it was marked down, he checked online and confirmed that I was right. So we went for a test drive, it ran smooth, and I really liked the car. The car was very clean and there weren't any scratches on the outside of the car. We went back to the dealership and started to work on the financing part of it. I was excited to buy the car at around $5900.00, pay $3500.00, which will leave a balance of $2400.00 plus interest. Sounds too good? I was very happy with the deal. All throughout negotiating the price, the salesman kept validating the price around $5900.00. I went to sign the papers with the finance guy. He said sign here, nonchalantly went over the papers, I signed away without looking at the numbers. I drove from the dealership straight to my house in Nampa, about 20 minutes away from Boise. I looked around the car and what did I see? Scratches around the outside of the car. That put up a RED flag. I took the papers inside to look them over. What I saw was shocking and very disturbing. The price was listed a little bit above $8800.00 + My heart sank. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Throughout the whole time I was there at the delearship buying the car, there wasn't any verbal mentioning of the $8800.00 at all. Two days passed by, and I continued to feel bad about the whole situation. I thought I had 3 days to bring the car back, and I'd be able to get my money back. I was told I couldn't, that the 3 day rule doesn't apply. So I wanted to work with them to explain to me how the price went from $5900.00+ to $8800.00+. Ed the salesman went in the back office and brought out the guy that apparently makes the decision around the place. He was very defensive, told me to bring my lawyer and he guaranteed I would lose. He said they did not do anything WRONG. Really? I know that ultimately it's up to me to make sure to look before I sign anything. I trusted them! After all, their slogan is Larry H Miller Subaru, the one you trust. When it comes to buying used cars, that is a top concern for a lot of people, especially to a single mother like myself. I understand every business needs to make a profit, but the experience I went through at Larry H Miller Subaru was absolutely dishonest, immoral, unethical, and very disappointing. Buyer BEWARE.

Ed (Sales), Aaron Buchanan (Finance Manager)

havefaithmackenzie
11/08/2014

"Great experience!"

Would definitely reccomend to anyone looking to buy a car! The staff is excellent and I definitely felt at home here! Scott Patton has been so helpful and answered all of my questions! Would definitely come back and buy another car from them.

November 12, 2014

Congratulations on your purchase and thank you for making us your choice when buying a vehicle. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you and we'll pass along your compliments to our staff.

Jacqueline Kennedy
11/07/2014

"Vinnie is not your stereotypical sales man - he's a nice guy"

After shopping for the perfect car for over a month, I found Vinnie and in no time at all he found the perfect car for me and had me a quote in minutes. There weren't any games or pressure with Vinnie, he's truly a nice guy who enjoys selling cars to people. I have to say he's changed my mind about the stereotypical salesmen and talked to A LOT of car salesmen. Since buying the car, I've had a million questions and he's right there getting me the answers I need, like what is this button for.... I would certainly recommend him to my friends! And of course recommend buying a Subaru!

November 12, 2014

That's great to hear and congratulations on your purchase! We will let Vinny know that you left this review and if you still have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give Vinny a call.

Reviews of Jeremy  Howard