Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise

Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise

Call
Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise Info
About Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise

At our Subaru dealership in Boise we're changing the way you buy cars! We call it the Larry Miller VIP difference! When it comes to shopping for New Subaru, Used Car, or Certified Pre-Owned Subaru we are your Subaru Stellar Performer. We promise you that when you visit we will get you our pricing information, a professional trade evaluation, and all your financing options in a timely, respectful and courteous manner. Our staff works as a Team for you. Our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers, employees, and our community. We believe people are our most important resource and the foundation of our success. When you purchase a vehicle from Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise we want you to have fun and enjoy the experience. We truly want you as a customer for life! We offer many automotive products and services to our Boise, Meridian, Nampa, Caldwell and surrounding area customers. From quality new Subaru models to used cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle in Boise will likely find what they want at our dealership. We carry a comprehensive line of Subaru vehicles including the Outback, Legacy, Forester, Impreza, Impreza WRX, Tribeca, BRZ and XV Crosstrek. Our stocked inventory makes us the top choice for your Boise Subaru car dealer. Our service includes trusted Subaru car repair, original OEM Certified parts and auto financing to help our customers purchase the car of their dreams! Call Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise at 208 947 6300 or 888-628-3910, or come visit us in person. We're conveniently located at 9380 W. Fairview Ave. in Boise between Mitchell and Maple Grove and look forward to helping you with your automotive needs.

About Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise

"Great!"

This was my first time buying a car and everything was amazing. I bought my car used and have had no problems with it since buying it!

October 29, 2014

That's great to hear and congratulations on your first purchase! Let us know if there's anything else that we can help you with.

"No Pressure Sales"

Larry Miller Subaru didn't try to press me into buying a car. They worked with me until I was ready to buy and then found the car I wanted at a reasonable price. Other dealerships are still calling me trying to pressure me from buying from them. I thought the process was overall enjoyable and easy.

October 23, 2014

Congratulations on your purchase and thank you for taking the time to leave this review! We do our best to provide the best purchasing experience for our customers and we're so pleased to see that you enjoyed yours. Let us know if there's anything else that we can help you with.

"Best dealership Ever!"

I have just purchased a 2015 Legacy Limited from Larry Miller Subaru and was given the "Star" treatment. I worked with Eric and he went over and above to make sure my experience was the best. Everyone at the dealership is friendly, courteous, and took care of me with the utmost respect. This is not the first time I have purchased a car from Larry Miller Subaru and it won't be the last. Here are a few reasons I go back to Larry Miller Subaru. A few months ago I took my 2013 Impreza Limited in to service and the Service Manager, Don, came out to greet me. We started talking about the redesign of the 2015 Legacy and he took the time to bring me to the showroom and explained what changes were made and how the redesign made the Legacy even better. Most dealerships you can't find the service manager let alone have them greet you when you come it. When I decided to purchace a new Legacy and started the process the Sales Manager, Paul came over and spent time talking with me. Then, when my car came in (Larry Miller did not have a car on the lot and ordered one special for me with the add-ons I requested), Don came in from the service area and spent a good amount of time talking with me. I can't tell you how much it means to a customer when the staff from a dealership go out of their way to treat you like a friend. I am very pleased with this dealership and suggest anyone looking for a new car visit them. Thank you Larry Miller Subaru. You are the best!

October 22, 2014

Thank you for leaving this review and it was great to read about your multiple experiences with us! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit and we'll pass along your compliments to our staff members that were mentioned.

"My First Oil Change"

My First Oil Change experience was positive. The employee listened to me well. He got the noise problem corrected by having the serp belt replaced under my new-car warranty. The servicing was quick. I like being able to go elsewhere with a car wash coupon to have my car washed when it is convenient to me, rather than at the time of the servicing, which could be when the weather is adverse, with rain or snow coming down.

October 06, 2014

Thank you for leaving this review and we're pleased to see that everything worked out with your vehicle. We will see you on your next visit.

"Internet sales done right"

I shopped a number of Subaru dealers (six total) using online resources - TrueCar.com, Edmunds.com and directly with Larry H. Miller Subaru. In most cases, the dealers I contacted provided competitive pricing, but some were unwilling to quote directly. Cody Scott at Larry H. Miller was direct, no-nonsense, and provided a competitive quote by email, with clear identification of the model, the factory options, the dealer options, the sticker, the discount from sticker and basic terms and conditions. We went to the dealership on a Saturday afternoon. Cody met with us briefly, gave us the keys to the model we were looking for, and let us do a test drive. Once we were done and we decided on the car, we met with Cody, he valued our trade-in, prepared all the paperwork, showed us our financing options, and finalized all the key aspects of the deal. We met with Aaron in finance. He provided us with extended warranty options and was very direct, straightforward and easy to work with. No high-pressure tactics, just good salesmanship (facts, details, knows the coverage). We purchased the 7-year, 100,000, no deductible extended warranty, after some negotiation. Cody handled the delivery, walked us through all the options and features, synched our phones, and sent us on our way. The whole process was painless, there were no issues, no problems, no surprises. I highly recommend working with Cody Scott at Larry H. Miller Subaru.

October 06, 2014

Congratulations on your purchase and thank you for making us your choice when buying a vehicle. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you and we'll pass along your compliments to Aaron and Cody.

"Outstanding service, Overall great experience!"

Was able to work with Scott who was very helpful with every question I had. His knowledge of the car was outstanding and he was there to assist me every step of the way. The staff was very friendly and the entire process was smooth. I have been with Larry Miller for the duration of my car driving life and will continue to come back in the future.

September 16, 2014

That's great to hear and congratulations on your recent purchase! We will let Scott know that you left this review.

"Neil did a nice job of answering all our questions."

Neil was informative and had to juggle questions for two different models since my wife and I are both looking for cars. He did great and when we were overlapping with another customer he asked Cody to assist us with a test drive and he was also very helpful and informative.

September 16, 2014

Thank you for leaving this review and for your compliments toward Neil and Cody. We will be sure to pass this along to them and please let us know if there's anything else that we can assist with.

""Best buying experience ""

Thank you for assisting me in what a call the best car buying experience ever. I was completely amazed on how efficient from test diving vehicles to signing the paperwork . Scott Patton is a non pushy, courteous and completely honest from start to finish of the sale . I would most definitely recommend car shopping here. Thank you for taking such good care of this very happy and satisfied lady,,,!!!,

September 05, 2014

Congratulations on your purchase and thank you for making us your choice when buying a vehicle. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you and we'll pass along your compliments to Scott.

"Best car buying experience "

It was the best car buying experience I have ever had! I will recommend this dealership to my friends and family. Everyone I dealt with here was very friendly and the customer service was fantastic. Thank you Larry miller Subaru & Vinny :)

September 05, 2014

That's great to hear that this was the best car buying experience you have ever had and congratulations on your purchase! We will let Vinny know that you left this review.

"Made buying a car so easy!"

Scott helped me find a great car in my budget. I usually wouldn't look to buy a car from a dealer but after working with Scott I wouldn't want to go anywhere else. My whole experience was a breeze. Thank you so much!!

September 05, 2014

Congratulations on your purchase and we're pleased to see that Scott helped you find a great car in your budget. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviews of Scott Patton