Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise

Neil Bryant

February 21, 2017

"Great sales staff"

- Bfuchs50

Purchased a CPO crosstrek from micheal carroll from Spokane while the dealership is in Boise. Pricing was great and the sale was seamless. Could have had more of the paperwork laid out in advance, in my opinion, or allowed for digital signing. Car is great and I look forward to making use of it for years to come

February 20, 2017

"BEST EXPERIANCE!"

- Bill

I am a car guy, I read and take time studying before I buy. This was the best experience I have had in my 30 years of buying cars. Beginning to end straight forward informative and what a great value.

February 05, 2017

"Great customer service! "

- Paisanitaliano

Peter and Brian were fantastic. They were very professional while helping me understand my options. Ultimately I got exactly what I wanted. After I totaled my previous vehicle I was concerned I would have to wait a while to finance another car but Brian was able to get it approved. Peter even helped me drop off the rental car. Great service!

New 2016 Subaru Outback, $26847