Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise

Jeremy Howard

August 20, 2017

"Great experience!!"

- Scaz2490

I had the best experience with buying a car there today! Neil Bryant was my salesmen and he was easy to work with and didnt make me feel pressured at all! Brian in financing was awesome at explaining things and answering all my questions as well! I would highly recommend getting a car there!

Neil Bryant
Other Employees : Brian

August 19, 2017

"Very satisfied"

- Disappointed

My neighbors recommended that I bring my Subaru outback to Larry Miller for service. I was very happy with Kyle and the Subaru team who serviced my car. I also like the fact that a shuttle service was provided to my home and back while my car was being serviced.

Kyle Jones

August 15, 2017

"We will be back!"

- Pilot Pete

Starting with a great inventory and finishing with a smooth closing, buying our used car at Larry Miller Subaru was really a joy. That's a funny thing to say about buying a car, but it is true!

Mike Milner