Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise

Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise

Call
Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise Info
About Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise

At our Subaru dealership in Boise we're changing the way you buy cars! We call it the Larry Miller VIP difference! When it comes to shopping for New Subaru, Used Car, or Certified Pre-Owned Subaru we are your Subaru Stellar Performer. We promise you that when you visit we will get you our pricing information, a professional trade evaluation, and all your financing options in a timely, respectful and courteous manner. Our staff works as a Team for you. Our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers, employees, and our community. We believe people are our most important resource and the foundation of our success. When you purchase a vehicle from Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise we want you to have fun and enjoy the experience. We truly want you as a customer for life! We offer many automotive products and services to our Boise, Meridian, Nampa, Caldwell and surrounding area customers. From quality new Subaru models to used cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle in Boise will likely find what they want at our dealership. We carry a comprehensive line of Subaru vehicles including the Outback, Legacy, Forester, Impreza, Impreza WRX, Tribeca, BRZ and XV Crosstrek. Our stocked inventory makes us the top choice for your Boise Subaru car dealer. Our service includes trusted Subaru car repair, original OEM Certified parts and auto financing to help our customers purchase the car of their dreams! Call Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise at 208 947 6300 or 888-628-3910, or come visit us in person. We're conveniently located at 9380 W. Fairview Ave. in Boise between Mitchell and Maple Grove and look forward to helping you with your automotive needs.

About Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise

paul.rodgers.18062
12/06/2014

"100% positive"

Kyle Adams went above and beyond to match me up with my new Forrester. I didn't feel pressured to buy; the research I had done matched up with the vehicle I purchased. Kyle found a marked down model for me, held it for me with a small deposit and when I arrived a day early to pick it up, smoothed the way without any undue delays. I would recommend a Subaru to anyone and would say my experience with Kyle was 100% positive.

Kyle Adams

December 08, 2014

Thank you for this review and congratulations on your new Forester. We will be sure to pass along your compliments to Kyle.

lynn.killian
11/16/2014

"Great customer service"

Always a pleasure. Their new Quick Lube a was awesome. So fast and reasonable pricing. Waiting area is very very comfortable and coffee was great.

November 20, 2014

Thank you for leaving this review and we're pleased to see that everything worked out with your vehicle. We’ll see you on your next visit.

08Outback
11/14/2014

"Everyone is professional and I trust the quality of work"

I've been a loyal customer for several years. I have never had a negative experience and I trust the professionals to keep my Outback running properly.

Tim - courtesy shuttle driver.

November 20, 2014

That's great to hear and thank you for being such a great customer! We look forward to seeing you and your Outback on your next visit.

Mary Forsberg
11/11/2014

"Larry H Miller Subaru - Boise, NOT the one to trust"

I went to Larry H. Miller Subaru in Boise on Tuesday, Nov 4 2014. The salesman Ed was nice. Before I went to the dealership, I looked online and saw a 98 Mercedes Benz for a little over $5900.00. I went there to check it out. I pointed it out to Ed, the salesman, and he didn't even know it was marked down from around $9900.00+, but I told him it was marked down, he checked online and confirmed that I was right. So we went for a test drive, it ran smooth, and I really liked the car. The car was very clean and there weren't any scratches on the outside of the car. We went back to the dealership and started to work on the financing part of it. I was excited to buy the car at around $5900.00, pay $3500.00, which will leave a balance of $2400.00 plus interest. Sounds too good? I was very happy with the deal. All throughout negotiating the price, the salesman kept validating the price around $5900.00. I went to sign the papers with the finance guy. He said sign here, nonchalantly went over the papers, I signed away without looking at the numbers. I drove from the dealership straight to my house in Nampa, about 20 minutes away from Boise. I looked around the car and what did I see? Scratches around the outside of the car. That put up a RED flag. I took the papers inside to look them over. What I saw was shocking and very disturbing. The price was listed a little bit above $8800.00 + My heart sank. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Throughout the whole time I was there at the delearship buying the car, there wasn't any verbal mentioning of the $8800.00 at all. Two days passed by, and I continued to feel bad about the whole situation. I thought I had 3 days to bring the car back, and I'd be able to get my money back. I was told I couldn't, that the 3 day rule doesn't apply. So I wanted to work with them to explain to me how the price went from $5900.00+ to $8800.00+. Ed the salesman went in the back office and brought out the guy that apparently makes the decision around the place. He was very defensive, told me to bring my lawyer and he guaranteed I would lose. He said they did not do anything WRONG. Really? I know that ultimately it's up to me to make sure to look before I sign anything. I trusted them! After all, their slogan is Larry H Miller Subaru, the one you trust. When it comes to buying used cars, that is a top concern for a lot of people, especially to a single mother like myself. I understand every business needs to make a profit, but the experience I went through at Larry H Miller Subaru was absolutely dishonest, immoral, unethical, and very disappointing. Buyer BEWARE.

Ed (Sales), Aaron Buchanan (Finance Manager)

havefaithmackenzie
11/08/2014

"Great experience!"

Would definitely reccomend to anyone looking to buy a car! The staff is excellent and I definitely felt at home here! Scott Patton has been so helpful and answered all of my questions! Would definitely come back and buy another car from them.

November 12, 2014

Congratulations on your purchase and thank you for making us your choice when buying a vehicle. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you and we'll pass along your compliments to our staff.

Jacqueline Kennedy
11/07/2014

"Vinnie is not your stereotypical sales man - he's a nice guy"

After shopping for the perfect car for over a month, I found Vinnie and in no time at all he found the perfect car for me and had me a quote in minutes. There weren't any games or pressure with Vinnie, he's truly a nice guy who enjoys selling cars to people. I have to say he's changed my mind about the stereotypical salesmen and talked to A LOT of car salesmen. Since buying the car, I've had a million questions and he's right there getting me the answers I need, like what is this button for.... I would certainly recommend him to my friends! And of course recommend buying a Subaru!

November 12, 2014

That's great to hear and congratulations on your purchase! We will let Vinny know that you left this review and if you still have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give Vinny a call.

sargonremar
10/28/2014

"Great!"

This was my first time buying a car and everything was amazing. I bought my car used and have had no problems with it since buying it!

October 29, 2014

That's great to hear and congratulations on your first purchase! Let us know if there's anything else that we can help you with.

naz77
10/22/2014

"No Pressure Sales"

Larry Miller Subaru didn't try to press me into buying a car. They worked with me until I was ready to buy and then found the car I wanted at a reasonable price. Other dealerships are still calling me trying to pressure me from buying from them. I thought the process was overall enjoyable and easy.

October 23, 2014

Congratulations on your purchase and thank you for taking the time to leave this review! We do our best to provide the best purchasing experience for our customers and we're so pleased to see that you enjoyed yours. Let us know if there's anything else that we can help you with.

carbuyer0822
10/18/2014

"Best dealership Ever!"

I have just purchased a 2015 Legacy Limited from Larry Miller Subaru and was given the "Star" treatment. I worked with Eric and he went over and above to make sure my experience was the best. Everyone at the dealership is friendly, courteous, and took care of me with the utmost respect. This is not the first time I have purchased a car from Larry Miller Subaru and it won't be the last. Here are a few reasons I go back to Larry Miller Subaru. A few months ago I took my 2013 Impreza Limited in to service and the Service Manager, Don, came out to greet me. We started talking about the redesign of the 2015 Legacy and he took the time to bring me to the showroom and explained what changes were made and how the redesign made the Legacy even better. Most dealerships you can't find the service manager let alone have them greet you when you come it. When I decided to purchace a new Legacy and started the process the Sales Manager, Paul came over and spent time talking with me. Then, when my car came in (Larry Miller did not have a car on the lot and ordered one special for me with the add-ons I requested), Don came in from the service area and spent a good amount of time talking with me. I can't tell you how much it means to a customer when the staff from a dealership go out of their way to treat you like a friend. I am very pleased with this dealership and suggest anyone looking for a new car visit them. Thank you Larry Miller Subaru. You are the best!

Eric Pearson

October 22, 2014

Thank you for leaving this review and it was great to read about your multiple experiences with us! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit and we'll pass along your compliments to our staff members that were mentioned.

BrentCobb2
10/02/2014

"My First Oil Change"

My First Oil Change experience was positive. The employee listened to me well. He got the noise problem corrected by having the serp belt replaced under my new-car warranty. The servicing was quick. I like being able to go elsewhere with a car wash coupon to have my car washed when it is convenient to me, rather than at the time of the servicing, which could be when the weather is adverse, with rain or snow coming down.

October 06, 2014

Thank you for leaving this review and we're pleased to see that everything worked out with your vehicle. We will see you on your next visit.

Reviews of Don Coatsworth