Read Reviews Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise

Eric SmithInternet Sales Manager3 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise

At our Subaru dealership in Boise we're changing the way you buy cars! We call it the Larry Miller VIP difference! When it comes to shopping for New Subaru, Used Car, or Certified Pre-Owned Subaru we are your Subaru Stellar Performer.

We promise you that when you visit we will get you our pricing information, a professional trade evaluation, and all your financing options in a timely, respectful and courteous manner. Our staff works as a Team for you.

Our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers, employees, and our community. We believe people are our most important resource and the foundation of our success.

When you purchase a vehicle from Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise we want you to have fun and enjoy the experience. We truly want you as a customer for life!

We offer many automotive products and services to our Boise, Meridian, Nampa, Caldwell and surrounding area customers. From quality new Subaru models to used cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle in Boise will likely find what they want at our dealership.

We carry a comprehensive line of Subaru vehicles including the Outback, Legacy, Forester, Impreza, Impreza WRX, Tribeca, BRZ and XV Crosstrek. Our stocked inventory makes us the top choice for your Boise Subaru car dealer.

Our service includes trusted Subaru car repair, original OEM Certified parts and auto financing to help our customers purchase the car of their dreams!

Call Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise at 208 947 6300 or 888-628-3910, or come visit us in person. We're conveniently located at 9380 W. Fairview Ave. in Boise between Mitchell and Maple Grove and look forward to helping you with your automotive needs.

Our Location

Free Coffee Television
Free Loaner Cars Vending Machines
Shuttle Service

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Made buying a car so easy!"

Abelhancock
8/30/2014 2:39:36 AM

My Review Of Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise:

Scott helped me find a great car in my budget. I usually wouldn't look to buy a car from a dealer but after working with Scott I wouldn't want to go anywhere else. My whole experience was a breeze. Thank you so much!!

"Unexpectedly incredible"

ChelsAleece
8/29/2014 9:08:16 PM

Marc DerosierMarc Derosier

My Review Of Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise:

I walked in to the dealership feeling incredibly discouraged. Within seconds, someone was there helping me out. And moments later, the overall response from the team was impressively positive! Not even 24hrs later, I was leaving with my new car. Scott Patton was professional and so fun to work with. The rest of the team, even just ones who passed by, were sincerely kind. I have already recommended friends to get in and check them out. I will never attempt to look at another dealership! Their service and hard work is above and beyond.

Twitter
"Amazing car buying experience Ever!!"

ricardo mejia
8/29/2014 12:06:15 PM

My Review Of Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise:

Scott was a great help! came in and got the car I wanted in a short period of time. The entire team was super friendly. I came in and my old car died on the parking lot, Scott and LHM team appraised my older car higher than it was worth (remember, it died on the parking lot). The process was super smooth and quick. I will recommend anyone that is looking to buy a Subaru to visit this location.

Twitter
"Had the stock and tech needed..."

gfambaru
8/20/2014 10:23:15 PM

Aaron BuchananAaron Buchanan

My Review Of Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise:

The dealership had the stock and technology available so we could almost totally do the deal online. Even when we arrived, things were moving. Yet, Scott walked us around and we found the car which ended up taking us home.

Added: 8/25/2014 11:34:13 AM

That's great to hear and congratulations on your purchase! We will let Scott know that you left this review.

"Patience and understanding"

Marc DerosierMarc Derosier
Chris HayesChris Hayes
Steve KiernanSteve Kiernan

My Review Of Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise:

Well for starters last time I tried to buy a car, admittedly several years ago at different dealers, the sales men wouldn't even talk to me unless I brought my husband in.

Neil immediately treated me as if I was perfectly capable of buying a car all by myself.

He spent an afternoon with me trying to find the perfect car, answering all my questions with patience and better yet enthusiasm. There was no doubt at any point that he truly loves Subarus and was sure that he could find one that I loved too.

He treated my attempts at negotiation with respect.

Then the next morning when I arrived with a whole new plan in mind, he didn't even blink an eye, and spent most of the day, letting me drive three more cars all over the place and sit in several more. And then when he'd finally gotten my money and could have kicked me to the curb, he insisted on showing me how everything worked, before I drove away.

I had such a good time that my only regret is if Subarus are as good as Neil says and all my siblings say, I won't get to go car shopping again for a long long time.

Added: 8/25/2014 11:27:21 AM

Congratulations on your purchase and thank you for making us your choice when buying a vehicle. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you and we'll pass along your compliments to Neil.

"Review"

svillach
8/17/2014 12:08:13 PM

Neil BryantNeil Bryant

My Review Of Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise:

Neil Bryant took great care of us. No surprise here--he's taken great care of our friends, too. Everybody treated us respectfully, professionally, and politely.

Added: 8/25/2014 11:23:44 AM

That's great to hear that Neil has taken great care of you and your friends. We'll be sure to pass along your compliments to him and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

"Zoom Zoom Awesome"

art.hippie.4.peace
8/13/2014 3:36:32 PM

Aaron BuchananAaron Buchanan

My Review Of Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise:

After having several nightmare experiences with obtaining vehicles from private parties and small dealerships, I was thrilled to have such a wonderful experience with Larry H. Miller Subaru. I was able to get in touch with Scott before ever coming by the lot which was wonderful as he asked what the must haves for my ideal vehicle were as far as make, model, color, all the bells and whistles... etc. When I showed up he already had several in mind for me to look at, one that I requested and several others that were right in my price range and in great condition. I was blown away by how easy going his demeanor was, he never once pushed or made me feel like I was being pressured to buy something right then and there. When I made my decision, he promptly had the car pulled off to the side so that I could come in and finalize the purchase the next day. Overall, an excellent experience for which I totally plan on going back if/when I ever want a new vehicle again.

Added: 8/25/2014 11:21:52 AM

Twitter
"Great Service EVERY TIME!"

Vllawrence
8/11/2014 1:46:53 AM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Chris HayesChris Hayes

My Review Of Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise:

I have had Excellent service for more than a decade at Larry Miller Subaru in Boise. Not only do the technicians do their job well, the customer service I received is the best! Chris Hayes is super trustworthy, professional, and friendly. I've always felt like he looked out for me----unusual for auto repair. This is the place to go for Subaru service.

Added: 8/25/2014 11:21:07 AM

Thank you for leaving this review about our service department and for being such a great customer over the years. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit and we’ll pass on your compliments to Chris.

"Efficiency"

orcuttc
8/7/2014 7:18:23 AM

My Review Of Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise:

Bought my first car last week at Larry H Miller Subaru. With no experience previously I had my concerns of coming in and leaving with a vehicle that I didn't want, not being able to afford the payments, and overall just taken advantage of because of my youth. With Scotty Patton, he was aware of exactly what I was looking for, did everything he could do find a reasonable rate, and I left with the car I was after. Needless to say he met all my expectations and I will recommend both Scotty & Larry H Miller Subaru to future customers looking for an experience they deserve. Thanks!

Added: 8/7/2014 5:46:56 PM

Congratulations on your purchase! Thank you for choosing Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise when buying a vehicle. I will be sure to let Scotty know of his job well-done and we look forward to working with you again.

Twitter
"Helped when I needed it"

sj_woodall
7/27/2014 8:41:52 PM

Eric SmithEric Smith

My Review Of Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise:

My daughter was driving one of my (older) cars in another state. After debating whether it was time to keep repairing it, or replace, I decided to replace it. I found a pre-owned Camry on your website that was the type of car and in the price range that I was looking for. I called and got in touch with Scott Patton. He listened to what I needed; he and Eric Smith were willing to work with my budget and time schedule and the fact that my trade-in was in another state at the time. By that afternoon I was on the road to my daughter to switch cars. The car drove great. By the time I arrived at my daughter's house, 300+ miles later, I almost didn't want to give it up.
The great service I'd received during the sale transaction didn't stop there. When driving that first night I discovered one of the headlamp assembly was broken. I called Eric Smith the next day and he arranged for it to be replaced at the nearest Larry Miller dealership to where I was that day, at no charge to me. Great help and excellent service! That in itself will mean that I will come back the next time I am in the market for a car. My wife is already looking at the Forester models. I can't say enough about the great service we got from Larry Miller Subaru in Boise.

Added: 7/28/2014 12:01:53 PM

That's great to hear and congratulations on your purchase! We're pleased to see that everything worked out to your satisfaction and we'll pass along your compliments to Eric and Scott.

Reviews 11-20 >>