Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise

Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise
Call
Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise Info
About Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise

At our Subaru dealership in Boise we're changing the way you buy cars! We call it the Larry Miller VIP difference! When it comes to shopping for New Subaru, Used Car, or Certified Pre-Owned Subaru we are your Subaru Stellar Performer. We promise you that when you visit we will get you our pricing information, a professional trade evaluation, and all your financing options in a timely, respectful and courteous manner. Our staff works as a Team for you. Our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers, employees, and our community. We believe people are our most important resource and the foundation of our success. When you purchase a vehicle from Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise we want you to have fun and enjoy the experience. We truly want you as a customer for life! We offer many automotive products and services to our Boise, Meridian, Nampa, Caldwell and surrounding area customers. From quality new Subaru models to used cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle in Boise will likely find what they want at our dealership. We carry a comprehensive line of Subaru vehicles including the Outback, Legacy, Forester, Impreza, Impreza WRX, Tribeca, BRZ and XV Crosstrek. Our stocked inventory makes us the top choice for your Boise Subaru car dealer. Our service includes trusted Subaru car repair, original OEM Certified parts and auto financing to help our customers purchase the car of their dreams! Call Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise at 208 947 6300 or 888-628-3910, or come visit us in person. We're conveniently located at 9380 W. Fairview Ave. in Boise between Mitchell and Maple Grove and look forward to helping you with your automotive needs.

About Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise

"Outstanding service, Overall great experience!"

Was able to work with Scott who was very helpful with every question I had. His knowledge of the car was outstanding and he was there to assist me every step of the way. The staff was very friendly and the entire process was smooth. I have been with Larry Miller for the duration of my car driving life and will continue to come back in the future.

September 16, 2014

That's great to hear and congratulations on your recent purchase! We will let Scott know that you left this review.

"Neil did a nice job of answering all our questions."

Neil was informative and had to juggle questions for two different models since my wife and I are both looking for cars. He did great and when we were overlapping with another customer he asked Cody to assist us with a test drive and he was also very helpful and informative.

September 16, 2014

Thank you for leaving this review and for your compliments toward Neil and Cody. We will be sure to pass this along to them and please let us know if there's anything else that we can assist with.

""Best buying experience ""

Thank you for assisting me in what a call the best car buying experience ever. I was completely amazed on how efficient from test diving vehicles to signing the paperwork . Scott Patton is a non pushy, courteous and completely honest from start to finish of the sale . I would most definitely recommend car shopping here. Thank you for taking such good care of this very happy and satisfied lady,,,!!!,

September 05, 2014

Congratulations on your purchase and thank you for making us your choice when buying a vehicle. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you and we'll pass along your compliments to Scott.

"Best car buying experience "

It was the best car buying experience I have ever had! I will recommend this dealership to my friends and family. Everyone I dealt with here was very friendly and the customer service was fantastic. Thank you Larry miller Subaru & Vinny :)

September 05, 2014

That's great to hear that this was the best car buying experience you have ever had and congratulations on your purchase! We will let Vinny know that you left this review.

"Made buying a car so easy!"

Scott helped me find a great car in my budget. I usually wouldn't look to buy a car from a dealer but after working with Scott I wouldn't want to go anywhere else. My whole experience was a breeze. Thank you so much!!

September 05, 2014

Congratulations on your purchase and we're pleased to see that Scott helped you find a great car in your budget. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

"Unexpectedly incredible"

I walked in to the dealership feeling incredibly discouraged. Within seconds, someone was there helping me out. And moments later, the overall response from the team was impressively positive! Not even 24hrs later, I was leaving with my new car. Scott Patton was professional and so fun to work with. The rest of the team, even just ones who passed by, were sincerely kind. I have already recommended friends to get in and check them out. I will never attempt to look at another dealership! Their service and hard work is above and beyond.

September 05, 2014

"Amazing car buying experience Ever!!"

Scott was a great help! came in and got the car I wanted in a short period of time. The entire team was super friendly. I came in and my old car died on the parking lot, Scott and LHM team appraised my older car higher than it was worth (remember, it died on the parking lot). The process was super smooth and quick. I will recommend anyone that is looking to buy a Subaru to visit this location.

September 05, 2014

That's great to hear and congratulations on your purchase! We will let Scott know that you left this review.

"Had the stock and tech needed... "

The dealership had the stock and technology available so we could almost totally do the deal online. Even when we arrived, things were moving. Yet, Scott walked us around and we found the car which ended up taking us home.

"Patience and understanding"

Well for starters last time I tried to buy a car, admittedly several years ago at different dealers, the sales men wouldn't even talk to me unless I brought my husband in. Neil immediately treated me as if I was perfectly capable of buying a car all by myself. He spent an afternoon with me trying to find the perfect car, answering all my questions with patience and better yet enthusiasm. There was no doubt at any point that he truly loves Subarus and was sure that he could find one that I loved too. He treated my attempts at negotiation with respect. Then the next morning when I arrived with a whole new plan in mind, he didn't even blink an eye, and spent most of the day, letting me drive three more cars all over the place and sit in several more. And then when he'd finally gotten my money and could have kicked me to the curb, he insisted on showing me how everything worked, before I drove away. I had such a good time that my only regret is if Subarus are as good as Neil says and all my siblings say, I won't get to go car shopping again for a long long time.

August 25, 2014

Congratulations on your purchase and thank you for making us your choice when buying a vehicle. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you and we'll pass along your compliments to Neil.

"Review"

Neil Bryant took great care of us. No surprise here--he's taken great care of our friends, too. Everybody treated us respectfully, professionally, and politely.

August 25, 2014

That's great to hear that Neil has taken great care of you and your friends. We'll be sure to pass along your compliments to him and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Scott Patton