Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise

9380 West Fairview Avenue,
Boise, Idaho 83704
Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise Info
About Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise

At our Subaru dealership in Boise we're changing the way you buy cars! We call it the Larry Miller VIP difference! When it comes to shopping for New Subaru, Used Car, or Certified Pre-Owned Subaru we are your Subaru Stellar Performer. We promise you that when you visit we will get you our pricing information, a professional trade evaluation, and all your financing options in a timely, respectful and courteous manner. Our staff works as a Team for you. Our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers, employees, and our community. We believe people are our most important resource and the foundation of our success. When you purchase a vehicle from Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise we want you to have fun and enjoy the experience. We truly want you as a customer for life! We offer many automotive products and services to our Boise, Meridian, Nampa, Caldwell and surrounding area customers. From quality new Subaru models to used cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle in Boise will likely find what they want at our dealership. We carry a comprehensive line of Subaru vehicles including the Outback, Legacy, Forester, Impreza, Impreza WRX, Tribeca, BRZ and XV Crosstrek. Our stocked inventory makes us the top choice for your Boise Subaru car dealer. Our service includes trusted Subaru car repair, original OEM Certified parts and auto financing to help our customers purchase the car of their dreams! Call Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise at 208 947 6300 or 888-628-3910, or come visit us in person. We're conveniently located at 9380 W. Fairview Ave. in Boise between Mitchell and Maple Grove and look forward to helping you with your automotive needs.

About Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise Learn More

Diana
5/14/2015

"Jeremy was great!"

Thanks Jeremy! You made the experience great even though you are a Vikings fan and I am a Packer fan - we made it work! LOL!

May 15, 2015

Thanks for your review, Diana— we'll be sure to pass your appreciation along to Jeremy. See you again soon! — Ty Leuthold, General Manager

GRIFF
4/23/2015

"2 CAR PURCHASES"

NO PRESSURE SELL. SALESMAN TOOK TIME TO UNDERSTAND WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR AND GAVE ME GOOD CHOICES AND EXPLAINED DIFFERENCE IN EACH .AFTER PURCHASE OF NEW CAR I INQUIRED ABOUT A USED ONE. HE THEN FOUND ME THE SAME MODEL THAT WAS 4 YEARS OLDER BUT HAD LOW MILEAGE AND WAS IN EXCELLENT SHAPE SO I ALSO BOUGHT IT. HE ALSO ARANGED FOR DEALERSHIP TO ACCEPT A DODGE VAN AND A 26 FT TRAVEL TRAILER AS TRADE IN. THE DEALERSHIP ALSO ACCEPTED MY PERSONAL CHECK FOR BOTH AND GAVE OK FOR ME TO ACCEPT IMMEDIATE DELIVERY.

BRAD

April 23, 2015

Thank you very much for your review, and for choosing Larry H. Miller Boise Subaru. It's truly a pleasure to serve you, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

jerrod
4/19/2015

"Excellent experience with everyone"

I have nothing but good things to say about this car buying experience. Everyone was super kind, friendly, and helpful. And no one was pushy at all. Great people. Would absolutely recommend this dealership and salesman, Lynn Sparhawk, to friends.

Lynn Sparhawk

April 20, 2015

Thank you for your review, Jerrod. It's our pleasure to serve you, and reading of experiences like yours makes it all worth while. See you again soon! — Ty Leuthold, General Manager

hooootyhoo
3/17/2015

"Great Buying Experience!"

I was greeted by Vinny Picard at Boise Subaru while looking to buy a vehicle on my way down to the Mexico border. I had looked at a few other dealerships prior to coming to Larry H. Miller Subaru and dealt with very rude, pushy, and generally unpleasant individuals.. no patience for those folks. Upon arrival, Vinny was funny, relaxed, handed over the keys for a test drive - no gimmicks, straight honesty about the car and what Larry H. Miller provides to customers. I drove away with a vehicle the next morning, on Vinny's day off, after a painless and stress-free buying experience. I would highly recommend Vinny to anyone in the market for a vehicle.

March 18, 2015

Thank you for your review; Vinny truly is the man. We look forward to serving you again! — Ty Leuthold, General Manager

Niko2015
3/16/2015

"Subaru Outback limited 2015"

It was an easy and painless service. Neil was very easy to work with, he answered all my questions and he's kindness and patience was outstanding. For me it is important to be a person of service and Neil did that for your company keep up the good work. God bless you!

March 16, 2015

Thank you for your review, and I'll be sure to pass your kind words along to Neil. See you next service! — Ty Leuthold, General Manager

Hoootty
3/13/2015

"Vinny i"

En route from WA to close to Mexico, my traveling companion and I had been looking far and wide for a used FJ ... Found one at Subaru Boise and gave them a call. As described, the vehicle was available and we set up an appointment. Once arrived, we were greeted by Vinny Picard. Vinny was friendly, funny.. And not aggressive, pushy or obnoxious. Took a quick test drive. An hour later, he graciously gave us his personal cell to let him know if we decided to buy being that it was his Friday. At 10pm, we decided to buy... Texted Vinny, and he confined that he would be in on his day off. Vinny made this entire process easy, hassle free, not stressful.. Mainly, he was a pleasure to actually work with and be around versus other experiences at dealerships. I highly recommend Subaru Boise .. Moreso, Vinny Picard as your next car salesman.

March 16, 2015

What a great story, and congratulations on your new car. Vinny is surely a class act, and I'm glad you were able to see his customer service first-hand. We'll see you next time you pass through Boise!— Ty Leuthold, General Manager

Chuck
3/12/2015

"Good Review"

The reason for the visit was for Service of my 2012 Outback 3.6 LTD and to look at the new 2015 Outback 3.6 LTD

Lynn Sparhawk

March 13, 2015

Thank you for your review Chuck. We appreciate that you come to us to take care of your service needs, and looking forward to seeing you again soon. —Ty Leuthold, General Manage

fred
3/06/2015

"2014 crosstreck nightmare"

Dick Wilson sold us a 2014 crosstreck. After 15000 miles the tires were shot. We contacted him for help he sent us to Subaru USA who said nothing was wrong with the car it was our driving style we went back and forth between Larry Miller and Subaru USA for 2-3 weeks and finally Subaru USA said it might have been a bad set of tires and they would split cost on a new set of our choosing. We installed a set of 100000 mile rated tires and after 5000 miles they were 25% gone. Again we started trying to get this resolved. Finally after 5 months going back and forth and them not even being willing to look at the car I told Dick Wilson I was going to dump the crosstreck and get something else he said he would help us with that and he would get back with us in a couple days. After a week with no help we traded it of for a new dodge and took a 15000 dollar loss. We couldn't lemon law the car because they never tried to fix it they insisted nothing was ever wrong with it. We had a tire shop check alignment and it was out in a parameter that was not adjustable but not very far. When my wife got in the car the rear toe went out of spec and when I got in the amount doubled and if you put 150 pounds in the rear it got even worse so its a design issue and they all know about it is why they wouldn't even look at the car. I have owned several Subarus but never again and I recommend no one do business with larry miller. (also after 2 requests for the paper work to cancel extended warranties we still have not received them so my wife contacted the warantee company directly who faxed her the papers but said LH Miller would have to sign off for us to cancel we'll see how that goes)

Dick Wilson

April 07, 2015

I apologize that we were unable to meet your satisfaction, Fred, and hope that we are able to show you how much we value our customers sometime in the future.

fred responded to this review

March 06, 2015

I sent this guy an e mail in jan that he nevere responded to. I sent another about 5 days ago no response. I have tried to call him 4 times today and left 3 messages still no response. Obviously another good example of the problem with LHMiller and the lip service i received since the beginning

hh65mech
2/20/2015

"Awesome buying experience!! "

From the 1st time visiting LHM Subaru all the way through the purchase -top notch! Neil Bryant great low pressure- knowledgeable salesperson. Highly recommend if in the market for a Subaru look no further!

February 20, 2015

It's was great to read your review. I'm glad your experience was so positive; I'll be sure to pass your compliment along to Neil. We look forward to serving you again soon. —Ty Leuthold, General Manager

Cpb83313
2/17/2015

"Seamless, efficient, friendly, thorough, expedited"

After buying and selling cars with 5 different dealers on Fairview, and calling a dealer in Salt Lake, Idaho Falls, Poccetello, Twin Falls for the perfect car I finally settled on Larry H Miller in Boise for one reason: Jeremy Howard exemplifies what true salesmanship should look like. From the initial phone call to the followup...I've NEVER had a more efficient, professional, compassionate, thorough, friendly, sales person! The car search, paperwork, negotiation, all happened over the phone and when I came in town to pick up my 2015 Subaru Outback, I was in and out the door in less that 45 minutes! Jeremy gave me the TOP blue book value for my trade...chose the perfect Outback package for my needs and treated me like I was family. I've already shared my story with family and friends several times over and hope to bring him many customers for years to come. I now will be a loyal LHM Subaru "team Jeremy" customer! Thanks Jeremy for making my first "new car" purchase the very best!

February 18, 2015

Thank you for your review. It's great to hear that your experience at Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise was so positive! I will pass your many kind words along to Jeremy Howard; I'm sure they will make his day. We look forward to serving you again in the future. —Ty Leuthold, General Manager

Reviews of Vinny Picard