Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise

9380 West Fairview Avenue,
Boise, Idaho 83704
Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise Info
About Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise

At our Subaru dealership in Boise we're changing the way you buy cars! We call it the Larry Miller VIP difference! When it comes to shopping for New Subaru, Used Car, or Certified Pre-Owned Subaru we are your Subaru Stellar Performer. We promise you that when you visit we will get you our pricing information, a professional trade evaluation, and all your financing options in a timely, respectful and courteous manner. Our staff works as a Team for you. Our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers, employees, and our community. We believe people are our most important resource and the foundation of our success. When you purchase a vehicle from Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise we want you to have fun and enjoy the experience. We truly want you as a customer for life! We offer many automotive products and services to our Boise, Meridian, Nampa, Caldwell and surrounding area customers. From quality new Subaru models to used cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle in Boise will likely find what they want at our dealership. We carry a comprehensive line of Subaru vehicles including the Outback, Legacy, Forester, Impreza, Impreza WRX, Tribeca, BRZ and XV Crosstrek. Our stocked inventory makes us the top choice for your Boise Subaru car dealer. Our service includes trusted Subaru car repair, original OEM Certified parts and auto financing to help our customers purchase the car of their dreams! Call Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise at 208 947 6300 or 888-628-3910, or come visit us in person. We're conveniently located at 9380 W. Fairview Ave. in Boise between Mitchell and Maple Grove and look forward to helping you with your automotive needs.

About Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise Learn More

Briten, Tom
8/30/2015

"Excellent"

Excellent service department. Callie Sharp is very friendly and knowledgeable and a definite asset to your service department. Give her a big raise to keep her!

Callie Sharp

Kailua1
8/22/2015

"Excellent Service"

Service was courteous, efficient, and well done. I was surprised no appointment was needed for routine maintenance. I was pleased with how quickly and efficiently the work was done.

don't know

August 24, 2015

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you choosing Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise, and look forward to serving you again soon. —Ty Leuthold, General Manager

Nancy
8/13/2015

"Awesome service department"

We had a repair scheduled for our new Subaru and arrived early. The service department was friendly and made sure all of our contact information was up to date. The repair got finished very quickly and the whole process was easy. It was a great experience.

August 13, 2015

Thank you for your review; we look forward to serving you again soon! —Ty Leuthold, General Manager

AZWildcat
8/04/2015

"High quality service in a low pressure atmosphere."

Jeremy walked me through all of the vehicle options that best fit our family needs. We are very satisfied with the service and our purchase.

August 05, 2015

Thank you for your review— Jeremy is a great employee and I will be sure to show him this review. I am glad you were satisfied and we look forward to working with you again.— Ty Leuthold, General Manager

JB's
8/04/2015

"Oil Change Time"

I was taken care of promptly and with great courtesy by the staff. Questions were answered completely and patiently be a busy group of people.

Callie Sharp

August 04, 2015

Thank you for your review— glad you had a great experience. I am glad that your questions were answered completely and that the staff was courteous.— Ty Leuthold, General Manager

Bill
7/31/2015

"Awesome"

Our experience was great. Plenty of help & courteous people! Got us on the vehicle we wanted & was very knowledgeable about all vehicles & details of each.

Shane in sales & Aaron in finance

August 03, 2015

Thank you for your review— glad you had a great experience. Congratulations on your vehicle and we hope to see you soon! — Ty Leuthold, General Manager

Subaru
7/24/2015

"Great Experience"

Shane made the of purchase of our new Subaru the most pleasant car buying experience we have ever completed. We will definitely send friends and family to Larry Miller Subaru.

Shane Kipper

July 27, 2015

Thank you for your review— I'll be sure to pass your appreciation along to Shane. See you soon! — Ty Leuthold, General Manager

Mary
7/22/2015

"Treated with respect and professionalism"

As a woman, some car dealers treat you as if you know nothing about cars or the purchasing of a car. I purchased an Outback from Larry Miller and I was treated with respect and professionlism, a refreshing difference from the other dealers I shopped at in the valley. Thank you!

Sam

July 23, 2015

Thank you so much for your review, Mary. We sincerely appreciate you choosing Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise, and look forward to serving you again soon. — Ty Leuthold, General Manager

Robbin
7/20/2015

"Nail In my tire"

I somehow got a nail in one of my tires, I xplained to Jake that I was leaving town on Wednesday, He worked very hard to make sure my tire came in time so I could leave as scheduled

Jake

July 20, 2015

Thank you for your — I'll be sure to pass your appreciation along to Jake. See you soon! —Ty Leuthold, General Manager

2015 wilderness green
7/15/2015

"Low pressure and friendly."

Neil Bryant is a relaxed, sincere and awesome salesman to work with. I just bought my second Outback through him and both experiences were fantastic!! He's always willing to help even after the sale if there are any questions. Thanks Neil!!!

July 16, 2015

Congratulations on your new Outback; I'll be sure to pass your appreciation along to Neil. See you soon! - Ty Leuthold, General Manager

Reviews of Don Coatsworth