Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise

F&I Manager

June 10, 2016

"Big time liars"

- Jason

They are big time liars they told me that my warranty would cover my parts so I took the car in and after getting it inspected they then told me that there's no warranty on the car the manager don was really rude to me

April 02, 2016

"Love Love Love"

- Stephanie Lyle

I went in to find a brand new car but Kyle Jones showed me a better option and got me a fantastic are at lower payments. Kyle was very concerned about what I was looking for and found a match for me that fit everything and more of what I wanted (turbo charge and even a sun roof). He was professional and efficient. He ensured that I knew all the ins and outs of my new car and even helped me pair my phone before I left the lot. Kyle was very helpful in making sure that all the items that I was concerned about on the car were taken care of before I left the lot as well. I would highly recommend both Kyle Jones and Larry H. Miller Subaru to anyone looking for a new or high quality used vehicle. Make sure to ask for Kyle Jones!

January 17, 2016

"Very Good Experience"

- TX RN

We purchased a 2016 Outback 3.6R on 1/15/16 from LHM Subaru. Jeremy Howard was the salesman and he is as low pressure and professional as they come. At first we communicated via email then my wife and I made an appointment for Friday at 6:15PM. After a test drive and asking questions we decided on the purchase. Through out the process everyone at LHM Subaru was very nice and helpful. All in all the entire process took about 1 1/2 hours. Before we went into the finance office I asked Jeremy to let the finance guy know we did not want to buy additional warranty, service plan or anything else that was an extra cost. The cool thing is the finance guy never even tried to sell us extra stuff. We just chatted and signed papers then it was finished. I highly recommend LHM Subaru for their professional approach and fair selling practices.

New 2017 Subaru Legacy, $27014