Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise

9380 West Fairview Avenue,
Boise, Idaho 83704
Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise Info
About Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise

At our Subaru dealership in Boise we're changing the way you buy cars! We call it the Larry Miller VIP difference! When it comes to shopping for New Subaru, Used Car, or Certified Pre-Owned Subaru we are your Subaru Stellar Performer. We promise you that when you visit we will get you our pricing information, a professional trade evaluation, and all your financing options in a timely, respectful and courteous manner. Our staff works as a Team for you. Our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers, employees, and our community. We believe people are our most important resource and the foundation of our success. When you purchase a vehicle from Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise we want you to have fun and enjoy the experience. We truly want you as a customer for life! We offer many automotive products and services to our Boise, Meridian, Nampa, Caldwell and surrounding area customers. From quality new Subaru models to used cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle in Boise will likely find what they want at our dealership. We carry a comprehensive line of Subaru vehicles including the Outback, Legacy, Forester, Impreza, Impreza WRX, Tribeca, BRZ and XV Crosstrek. Our stocked inventory makes us the top choice for your Boise Subaru car dealer. Our service includes trusted Subaru car repair, original OEM Certified parts and auto financing to help our customers purchase the car of their dreams! Call Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise at 208 947 6300 or 888-628-3910, or come visit us in person. We're conveniently located at 9380 W. Fairview Ave. in Boise between Mitchell and Maple Grove and look forward to helping you with your automotive needs.

About Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise Learn More

Stephanie Lyle
4/02/2016

"Love Love Love"

I went in to find a brand new car but Kyle Jones showed me a better option and got me a fantastic are at lower payments. Kyle was very concerned about what I was looking for and found a match for me that fit everything and more of what I wanted (turbo charge and even a sun roof). He was professional and efficient. He ensured that I knew all the ins and outs of my new car and even helped me pair my phone before I left the lot. Kyle was very helpful in making sure that all the items that I was concerned about on the car were taken care of before I left the lot as well. I would highly recommend both Kyle Jones and Larry H. Miller Subaru to anyone looking for a new or high quality used vehicle. Make sure to ask for Kyle Jones!

April 04, 2016

Thank you for your review, Stephanie, and congratulations on your new ride! We'll be sure to pass your appreciation along to Kyle. See you again soon!

TX RN
1/17/2016

"Very Good Experience"

We purchased a 2016 Outback 3.6R on 1/15/16 from LHM Subaru. Jeremy Howard was the salesman and he is as low pressure and professional as they come. At first we communicated via email then my wife and I made an appointment for Friday at 6:15PM. After a test drive and asking questions we decided on the purchase. Through out the process everyone at LHM Subaru was very nice and helpful. All in all the entire process took about 1 1/2 hours. Before we went into the finance office I asked Jeremy to let the finance guy know we did not want to buy additional warranty, service plan or anything else that was an extra cost. The cool thing is the finance guy never even tried to sell us extra stuff. We just chatted and signed papers then it was finished. I highly recommend LHM Subaru for their professional approach and fair selling practices.

January 19, 2016

Thanks for choosing Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise. We look forward to serving you again soon. —Ty Leuthold, General Manager

idahospyder1
12/30/2015

"Very Competitive and Low Pressure"

We purchased a 2016 Outback on 12-29-15 and our experience was great. I shopped inside and outside of our area to make sure we were getting the best value and I found LM Subaru to be not only very competitive, but also low pressure and very educated. Lynne and Neil helped us and both were fantastic in their product knowledge and help in putting our deal together. We were treated professionally and honestly all the way through the process. A big thank you to Lynne and Neil as well as sales manager Cody!

Lynn Sparhawk

December 30, 2015

Thanks for choosing Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise— We look forward to serving you again soon. —Ty Leuthold, General Manager

LovingOurSubaru
10/25/2015

"Best Ever!"

Nathan Ivie was friendly, helpful and professional. He allowed us to wander around testing out the feel of the vehicles without crowding us. When we had questions he was right there with answers. He helped us to test drive multiple vehicles so that we could find the right one for us and when it came to the paperwork he made it as painless as possible. Dick Wilson explained all of the aspects of leasing and we feel quite comfortable that this was the best option for us. This team is the best we have ever dealt with and we will return to them for years to come.

Nathan Ivie and Dick Wilson

October 26, 2015

Thank you for your review— I'll be sure to pass your appreciation along to Nathan and Dick. We look forward to serving you again soon. —Ty Leuthold, General Manager

CatherineL
10/23/2015

"Service is phenomenal "

This Subaru service department goes out of their way to keep customers happy. Don (manager) interacts with his customers. However, the parts dept. could use some work. They never called me to tell me my parts came in to facilitate my appointment.

October 26, 2015

Thanks for visiting us, and for leaving a review. We look forward to serving you again soon! —Ty Leuthold, General Manager

mikethomas123
10/14/2015

"happy"

you made us very happy will do this again in two years jeremy was great to deal with I would do future cars here thank you for all your help

October 15, 2015

Thank you for your review— see you soon!

October 15, 2015

Thank you for your review— see you soon!

Lovin Livin in the Mountains
10/06/2015

"Second experience "

This is my second purchase at this dealership. Both times the experience was quick, easy and no hard 'sells pitch'. Appreciated Cody and Nathan's help with questions and pointing out the features of the Forester. Thanks!

Nathan Ivie

October 08, 2015

Congratulations on your new Forester, and thank you for your loyalty. We look forward to serving you well into the future. —Ty Leuthold, General Manager

njoytheride
10/04/2015

"Quick and easy"

Went in for an oil change. No appointment necessary. I was in and out in under 40 minutes with a complete service. Callie was very informative and great to work with. Awesome!!

Callie Sharp

October 05, 2015

Thank you for your review, and for choosing Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise. See you again soon!

Idaho Spud
9/22/2015

"very good experience"

It was a good experience, Jeremy and Greg worked very well together. They answered very question. The rest of this is filling in to meet the minimum word requirement which is not a good thing. But if management want meaningless fill, here it is.

Gregor Owen

September 23, 2015

Thank you for your review— I'll be sure to pass your appreciation along to Jeremy and Greg. We appreciate you choosing Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise, and look forward to serving you again soon. —Ty Leuthold, General Manager

Minniestumpf747
9/19/2015

"Swift, easy, painless!"

If a phenomenal effort on Vinny Picard and his team! I thought living out of state would make everything more difficult and more time consuming. Boy was I wrong! He sent me links in email to expedite the process, he help me order a vehicle to the specifications that I wanted, he helped with the financing and he was just all around a great person to work with! He had a bright disposition, when I was excited he was excited along with me, in fact, when I got there I was so excited and we start to give him a hug and he was more than happy to be that down to earth with us. When our 8 year old son became restless, he jumped in with some cool pictures on his phone so that we could go ahead and continue looking at the vehicle and finish with the paperwork. When it was time to go out and actually try the vehicle "on for size", he walked us to every aspect of the car and answered any questions very thoroughly. And now that I've had the car for a couple weeks, I can say I picked out the best automobile I have ever ridden in, driven in or been in. The Starling took a couple efforts to get through and get activated, but Vinny was persistent. In fact I received a phone call from Subaru themselves on Monday three days after we had bought it and they were doing a follow up. I have never felt so safe in a vehicle. This by far has been the best experience I have ever had and I will definitely, 100% without a doubt, be back to this dealership!

September 21, 2015

It's so great to hear that Vinny has been able to provide you with exquisite service. We sincerely appreciate your choosing Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise, and look forward to serving you well into the future. —Ty Leuthold, General Manager

Reviews of Scott Patton