Larry Myers Subaru Hyundai

Overall Rating 1

Larry Myers Subaru Hyundai
Larry Myers Subaru Hyundai Info

"Would never go back"

The staff was unfriendly from the start. I stood at the window for 5 minutes while employees milled around before someone came to help me. I took my car in because it was making a clanging during right turns. They charged me $43 to tell me they didn't hear anything. They didn't tell me before hand that there would be a diagnostic charge. When I questioned it, an employee pulled a sign out that had been turned the other way and hidden behind other material. He was very aggressive, combative, and antagonistic about the whole situation. Another employee came over and stood there just smirking at me. I got in my car and drove off to the sound of clanging right turns.

Jay Gwynn

"Saleman was professional and friendly the sales manager ..."

Saleman was professional and friendly the sales manager totally negated all the work the saleman did. Lowball the trade in and was trying to sell the used vehicle 4000 of nada and got mad when i pointed it out.

jeremy

"I paid them $1600. To fix my car. It worked a week and..."

I paid them $1600. To fix my car. It worked a week and stopped running. Had it towed back up there and they said it was the fuel pump. I didn't have another $700. That they noted me to fix it. They ripped me off! They should have fixed it the first time!!

service center

"I visited this dealership on two separate occasions and..."

I visited this dealership on two separate occasions and was browsing for at least 20 minutes each time in the showroom. Not one sales person asked if they could assist me, or if I was interested in buying a new car. We had previously purchased our 2006 Hyundai Sonata from this dealership so it was natural that I would return there for a new one. I have no idea why no one wanted to help me, other than I was a older female with no husband with me. After my two visits, I did speak to a sales manager via telephone and told him of my experience. He was extremely rude to me, so I must assume they do not need my business in the future.

No one offered to help me

"This is the second car we bought from this dealership in..."

This is the second car we bought from this dealership in the past two years. Our first experience was great and that's why we went back. We opted for the extendeed warranty that covers such things as dings, tires and windshields. A rock hit my windshield and cracked it. I got my paper work and called the extended warranty number and put in a claim. There were all kinds of miscommunication so I finally called the dealership, leaving two messages and talking to the finance manager in person who said he would call me back. After 2 days, I called the general manager and asked him to help me. I did tell him that I thought as general manager he should know what his warranties say and also how to get in touch with the owner of the dealership. He hung up on me! After I calmed down I called the finance manager and tried again to communicate with him. I told him that I wanted to get this settled,but I am done with them. I should not have had to spend 5 days trying to get my windshild fixed. When this happened, it was probably a repair but by the time I got someone to look at my windshild, it turned into a replacement that I had to pay out of pocket because the dealership couldn't help me and the extended warrenty they sold me was a joke! I would definitely not recommend anyone to do business with them at this point.

mike,general manager; Joe,finance manager