Larson Toyota of Tacoma

Larson Toyota of Tacoma Info

Dick Hannah Toyota

Heartland Toyota Scion

"Very poor service"

Would not purchase another vehicle from them nor have them service any vehicle. Very poor customer service and workmanship. Changed oil and did not tighten bolts. Leaked oil.

service

"Fraudulent business, trap distance customers"

Let me start with saying the most disgusted business personnel and salesmanship I have ever experienced in my entire life... In my opinion, simply they are conducting fraudulent business. We traveled there and felt like ripped off. The 2014.5 Camry was offered over phone for $20,500 by David Butler. While preparing the process, the price he was dealing with was $23,650. Meanwhile the car was sold in our back without any information while we were preparing documents. Had a lot of trouble, he promised that he will match the price for another car in the morning, so we stayed in the hotel (we traveled from Tri-cities). In the morning, the manager (Pete Lewandowski) was extremely rude, and didn't care anything about what we say. He does not care whatever price we were offered over phone. He is one of the nonsense manager I have ever seen. Just Luckily we ended up purchasing the car from Toyota of Bellevue, a whole new and impressive experience of buying a car from ToB. I wish I could sue the Toyota of Tacoma (Larson Toyota). Greedy and low class people, they are simply frauds, have no business ethics whatsoever.

David Butler, Pete Lewandowski

"David Cowan knows his cars! Love our new Camry!"

Fun experience buying our new Camry! Go straight to David Cowan. He was genuine, polite, great sense of humor. Look for the redhead. : ) I'm sure there are plenty of good sales people there, but I only interacted with David Cowan and D.J., the finance manager. Oh, and a nice sales person who let me use his desk phone, as I had left my cell at home, and needed to reach my daughter's school. We were seated in cool little reclining (a bit) office chairs, given Starbucks coffee. David was soooo KNOWLEDGEABLE. I don't think we had one question he could not answer instantly and in detail. That gave me a lot of confidence in him. Total pleasure. We drove home a beautiful car for a great price. We will go back again.

David Cowan

"New Corolla"

David Butler provided excellent customer service. He even helped us set up our cell phones to sync with the car. Great experience and best price around.

David Butler

"UnHappy with My Crap Service and Car Purchase"

I purchased a Toyota Venza on June 7th 2014, purchased TWO Temporary Permits to drive home to Idaho and now they cannot and will not produce the Title to the State of Idaho DMV Dept like they are suposed to do by LAW and all three people said they would for over 11 days now and my car still sits in my driveway and it cannot be driven because I cannot license my car. Every time I have asked for help in this matter I only receive Lip Service, NOT Customer Service like one would Like or think. Complete Incompetence! I will NEVER Purchase a Car from This Company Again! If you can read this and actually want to drive the car you purchase, you shouldn't either, Good Luck Out There! I'm Still Waiting!

Drew in Sales, Lisa in the F&I Dept. and Machon Mendez in customer Service.

"overall good, but...."

Overall it was a good experience. A little pushy trying to upsell the coatings and warantys. Andrew told me I would have 5 free oil changes under the free Toyota care. Sorry I did not get this in writing, actually only get 2 :( Sales experience was good other than that.....

Andrew Mcdougall

"Good Service"

Henry was a great salesman and worked hard to get us a good deal. I would definitely refer people to him for purchase of a car! Thanks Henry! -Cindy

Henry Easterlin

"Flawless"

Hands down the best dealer for a first time buyer, flawless in every aspect. From being completely approachable while maintaining a professional character, Tyler had it all. The long 5-6 hours I was borderline deciding on a car he never showed even an inch of irritation or doubt. With a quick sentence that i spoke, he knew exactly what i wanted. He wasn't even the slightest bit pushy and let me make choice that i wouldn't regret. Through the walk-in to the drive-out, Tyler's performance was flawless. I would/will recommend him to anyone in search of a new vehicle.

Tyler Gold

"The dealership was very friendly. The salesperson, Henry..."

The dealership was very friendly. The salesperson, Henry Easterlin, was great. He was able to get me a good deal on the new Prius. I will recommend my friend to this dealer.

Henry Easterlin

"I have received excellent service since purchasing my..."

I have received excellent service since purchasing my PriusC at this dealership. Friendly and helpful associates are always available and I get a free car wash every time I stop by!

MacDougal, David Cowan, Henry Easterlin