Lassen Chevrolet-Toyota

1205 Price Road Southeast,
Albany, Oregon 97322
Lassen Chevrolet-Toyota Info
About Lassen Chevrolet-Toyota

Lassen Auto in Albany, OR, also serving near Salem, OR and near Corvallis, OR is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Lassen Auto has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Chevrolet, Scion, Toyota or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whatever your credit history, or even if you are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Lassen Auto will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Lassen Auto has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Lassen Auto offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (541) 926-4236 if you have any questions or comments.

About Lassen Chevrolet-Toyota

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

elaine52
8/09/2015

"poor service department"

My brand new 2015 chevy equinox which I purchased in May has already had electrical problems twice. the 2nd time it was so bad it shorted out my battery and I had to have it towed in. The service department says there is nothing wrong with it!!!Will never buy from them again.

brian in service department

Chris
7/23/2015

"Service Department Fail"

I have been having vehicles serviced at Lassen for years. On the most recent oil change, a multi-point inspection was completed. By coincidence, on my way to the dealership, I noticed one of my windshield wipers was coming completely apart. You couldn't miss it. However, upon picking up my vehicle, the inspection sheet it said that the wipers were"checked and ok." So I wonder what was really completed on that checklist such as grease, fluids, filter inspections, etc. I emailed the dealership & Mark Flogstad called me. He started with several excuses as to why it happened, to which I said, there is no excuse, someone lied. I asked how I was to assume everything is being done as claimed. He ultimately agreed. To "make things right," he offered me a pair of windshield wipers at employee cost. Not their cost, not free-employee cost. No other concessions were offered. He had a great opportunity to fix the situation and didn't. It was insulting. I wasn't looking for a handout but this isn't the right way to do business. With that, they lost my business.

Mark Flogstad

Smeier1989
7/17/2015

"Rude and poor service"

My husband and I stopped in at Lassen while our car shopping. We were met on the lot by their salesman, Joe Hergert. He showed my husband around the lot and we ended up finding a vehicle we were very interested in. Joe was not terribly friendly and came across as very stressed out. When we sat down to fill out our application, it became very clear that he was new because of his lack of knowledge in the process. He also admitted to being new but that he had 10 years of previous experience, which did not show. Most questions we had he would refer to his manager before giving us an answer. Upon approval, I called to put a deposit on the vehicle we wanted. The lady that I spoke with was very rude and sounded annoyed that I was even asking because our salesman wouldn't be there until 2pm and she said she had no way of obtaining the info she needed to process this. She then transferred me to Gerald, who did happen to be very helpful. Through the whole process we were kept out of the loop and were constantly asked for more money down, which we later found out was because the lender would only finance a certain amount on this particular vehicle. The more money we put down, the more money in their pocket. Almost our entire down payment went to the dealer instead of the lender, which gave us a much higher payment than we wanted. We also had additional "insurances" tacked on so that the dealer could recoup some of the money they were losing. The only reason we followed through the deal is that the vehicle had all of the features we had been looking for. Overall, we felt uninformed and uncomfortable. Not a good experience with this dealer.

Joe Hergert

Tom P
6/01/2015

"Very Satisfied Buyer"

I dealt directly with Victor Edwards and had the most pleasant buying experience. No pressure sales, just how I like to do business. Even after the sale, Victor is there helping me enjoy the purchasing decision. I would highly recommend Victor and Lassen when purchasing your next new automobile.

LebanonTruck
5/22/2015

"Very satisfying experience"

We dealt with Victor Edwards on a new truck. He was professional, helpful, courteous and very personable. It could hardly have gone smoother. I'll definitely contact him again next time I'm looking to buy a vehicle.

Gerald the Business Mgr

Zksheets09
5/03/2015

"Best experience EVER!"

Our appointment with Victor Edwards was the best we have ever experienced. He was courtious, personable and easy to talk to. He made it clear that our needs were important and actually followed through on that promise, answering all of our questions and concerns. Everything was handled in a timely manner and was actually fun. The business manager, Seve Goodman was also amazing. He was polite, had our best interest at heart and was just an all around good guy.

susieq
3/13/2015

"Very good experience"

We shopped cars from Eugene to Salem, figured we would get a better price out of town. Wrong. Victor Edwards was the easiest to work with, gave us a great price and treated us like valued customers. The whole purchase was smooth and pressure free. Victor gave us a tour of the service area so when we came back for our scheduled maintenance, we would know where to go. Victor was patient, knowledgeable, and respectful.

draco
2/20/2015

"No pressure "

I emailed victor Edwards and he sent back a nice email asking what time I would like to look at the SUV I had seen line. I arrived before the time but he was very nice and answered all my questions also updated me on how financing was going and the finance officer was great he took the extra time to find me a GREAT %rate I This is the second car I have bought from them and will again if need be they were all great and Victor made it very smooth and painless

mstuder1
12/06/2014

"worst place to buy a vehicle"

I have bought two vehicles from this dealer and both times were a freaking nightmare. If you want to be screwed over at every second then this is the place for you. I think they as a whole company need more training. Do not believe the sticker price on the vehicle either there's probably another one hiding that you didn't see. You also may want to be ready to sign papers 2 to 6 times as well.

Half the staff

keshavae
10/14/2014

"Hope never go back to this dealer"

I'm an international student and girl! For my first car buying experience, I went to this dealer, which have been changed to my nightmare. This is the story: 1 month ago, I knew which car I was interested in, I had my money and the loan ready. I went to Lassen Toyota in Albany, the sale person gave me the price and I accepted it. He said I'm busy today, go back tomorrow. When I left the dealership he called me that we can’t sell it to you, because we do not have that car, but we have the same one without GPS with $2000 less. I was happy with the new price and accepted it and set the appointment for the next day. The next day, after four hours waiting in dealership, he said “the price is not the one that I told you and I can’t give you the car with that price” and he increased the price. I was so sad and wanted to leave the dealership, but the finance manager came and said that it is the sale person mistake in mathematics and we will ask him to leave his job for this mistake. I felt sorry for him and I believed them, on the other hand, I needed the car at that time and I did not want to do all those paper works again, so I accepted the new price and signed the contract and took my car. A day after, I went to California and they started contacting me, they asked me going to dealership immediately. By a text he threatened me “if you don’t come, we will change your interest rate”! Later, I found out that they can’t change anything about my loan, because I took the loan from Bank. I became so worried and after going back to Oregon, I called him and noticed they did not get the signature for one part, so bank did not accept their purchase order, but they talked to me like I did something wrong. Again I accepted to go there and sign the new contract just because I wanted to get rid of them. The sale person on the phone told me that he works from 9:00 am till 9:00 pm a day after, I went there at 10:00 but he was not there. Another sale person told me go around and have breakfast and enjoy your time and come back later, we will pay you until $15 with your receipt. When I went back to dealership, I gave them my receipt but, they have never pay me back that money! I really was stupid. The sale person was so rude and impolite to me, he even did not say hi .By the way, I again signed the new contract. But, it is not the end of story, unbelievable, they again are calling me, this time they want to change the price of the car!! They asked me choosing between tacking back $750 or cancel the loan from bank and take the loan from Toyota. Now I know what’s going on because I talked to a lawyer and it is funny that I was scared, now I know my rights and they can’t bother me anymore. My pre-assumption was that people in the US are honest and respectful, especially with customers. But, they changed my mind totally. I’m so sorry that I had this awful experience. I hope never go back to car dealers again.

Steave, Victor