Lassen Chevrolet-Toyota

F&I Manager

Chad Cannon, Sales, Lassen Chevrolet-Toyota

Chad Cannon

December 13, 2016

"A very positive experience in buying a new car!"

- Samuca

Jere Cox waited on us. Extremely helpful, no pressure, and took time to explain the features. We had an old car with no "electronics." He very patiently explained things and urged us to contact him with any questions we had. In fact, he came in on his day off to finalize the purchase for us. It was a pleasure to deal with him! When people ask I make sure to mention both Jere and Lassen and tell how impressed we were with both.

November 22, 2016

"Warranty issues"

- Flister98

Run around and trouble with cooperation with providing warranty issues properly. Investigation made and minipulation on services that made for an uncomfortable circumstances with a problematic vehicle .

November 12, 2016

"Best Experience "

- Stephanie

Victor and Travis were FANTASTIC!!! No pressure, honest and a relaxed atmosphere. They really did an excellent job getting me into the vehicle I wanted at a price I could afford. I felt like I was buying a car from a friend because they were easy to talk to and didn't try to push me into something I didn't want or couldn't afford which I really appreciate. I've never been in a car dealership where I wasn't pounced on by pushy salesmen so I was very pleasantly surprised when I arrived at the Lassen dealership and was nicely greeted and introduced to Victor. THANK YOU for a wonderful experience that I will tell all of my family and friends about!!

2015 Chevrolet Trax