Lassen Chevrolet-Toyota

1205 Price Road Southeast,
Albany, Oregon 97322
Lassen Chevrolet-Toyota Info
About Lassen Chevrolet-Toyota

Lassen Auto in Albany, OR, also serving near Salem, OR and near Corvallis, OR is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Lassen Auto has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Chevrolet, Scion, Toyota or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whatever your credit history, or even if you are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Lassen Auto will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Lassen Auto has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Lassen Auto offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (541) 926-4236 if you have any questions or comments.

About Lassen Chevrolet-Toyota

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

d day
2/05/2016

"excellent truck buying experience"

Victor Edwards is a great sales person . I have the truck I wanted at a great price. Victor and the staff at Lassen went too great lengths to find me this truck and treat me right!

4runner
2/04/2016

"Great customer service and knowledge of their products"

We will contact Victor Edwards anytime we are in need of a vehicle. Thanks for your knowledge, customeer service and ease of purchasing our 4 Runner

whippetguy
11/24/2015

"Great experience!"

Victor Edwards contacted us after going through the Costco Auto Services program to trade in our 2015 Camry Hybrid for a Avalon Hybrid. He was very honest and down to earth without the typical bull we have experienced at other dealerships in the past. After discussing the trade in value we decided to sell our Camry ourselves. It took over 3 weeks to sell our Camry and Victor kept in contact with us during that time answering all our questions regarding the sale of the Camry and went above and beyond o get us the Avalon with all the options, color and interior we wanted as they did not have it on their lot. Working with Victor was a real pleasure as was Steve Goodman, the finance manager. No high pressure sales and all the paper work was done got there to pickup the car. We would highly recommend Victor and Lassen if you are in the market for new or used Toyota. We live in Keizer and it was well worth the the short drive to deal with a no hassel, no pressure dealership..Be sure to ask Victor about his attack kitten! :-)

Hudson, Austin
9/20/2015

"Victor was great"

Out of all the dealerships that I have been to, lassen Chevrolet and Toyota treated me the best. The car salesman that helped me is named Victor he treated me with kindness, and since it was my second time buying a car, I didn't know much about buying a car, but Victor help me go over all the papers, and he was very patient with me. If anybody wants a Toyota or a Chevrolet I would definitely recommend going to Victor at Lassen Chevrolet and Toyota.

Victor

Oneheart
9/15/2015

"We Were Well Taken Care Of"

The Lassen Chevrolet-Toyota Dealership took very good care of us, under very stressful conditions. Our options for what was available in a new or used Prius were made very clear to us. We settled on a new Prius 2, which we got for a very good price. Working with Victor on our car options was a pleasure, as he was straight with us from the beginning. He was clear on the phone, clear when we got to the dealership, and clear after we made our decision. Steve was very clear and patient with us in discussion all the financial options, spoke his mind, but never pressured us into any decision about extended warranties or other options. He gave us the space to make our own decisions, while not neglecting the in-house options that he felt would be to our advantage to select. Overall, Victor and Steve made this experience, which was done under stressful circumstances, much, much easier than it could have been, and we thank them both for it.

Victor Edwards, Steve Goodman

elaine52
8/09/2015

"poor service department"

My brand new 2015 chevy equinox which I purchased in May has already had electrical problems twice. the 2nd time it was so bad it shorted out my battery and I had to have it towed in. The service department says there is nothing wrong with it!!!Will never buy from them again.

brian in service department

Chris
7/23/2015

"Service Department Fail"

I have been having vehicles serviced at Lassen for years. On the most recent oil change, a multi-point inspection was completed. By coincidence, on my way to the dealership, I noticed one of my windshield wipers was coming completely apart. You couldn't miss it. However, upon picking up my vehicle, the inspection sheet it said that the wipers were"checked and ok." So I wonder what was really completed on that checklist such as grease, fluids, filter inspections, etc. I emailed the dealership & Mark Flogstad called me. He started with several excuses as to why it happened, to which I said, there is no excuse, someone lied. I asked how I was to assume everything is being done as claimed. He ultimately agreed. To "make things right," he offered me a pair of windshield wipers at employee cost. Not their cost, not free-employee cost. No other concessions were offered. He had a great opportunity to fix the situation and didn't. It was insulting. I wasn't looking for a handout but this isn't the right way to do business. With that, they lost my business.

Mark Flogstad

Smeier1989
7/17/2015

"Rude and poor service"

My husband and I stopped in at Lassen while our car shopping. We were met on the lot by their salesman, Joe Hergert. He showed my husband around the lot and we ended up finding a vehicle we were very interested in. Joe was not terribly friendly and came across as very stressed out. When we sat down to fill out our application, it became very clear that he was new because of his lack of knowledge in the process. He also admitted to being new but that he had 10 years of previous experience, which did not show. Most questions we had he would refer to his manager before giving us an answer. Upon approval, I called to put a deposit on the vehicle we wanted. The lady that I spoke with was very rude and sounded annoyed that I was even asking because our salesman wouldn't be there until 2pm and she said she had no way of obtaining the info she needed to process this. She then transferred me to Gerald, who did happen to be very helpful. Through the whole process we were kept out of the loop and were constantly asked for more money down, which we later found out was because the lender would only finance a certain amount on this particular vehicle. The more money we put down, the more money in their pocket. Almost our entire down payment went to the dealer instead of the lender, which gave us a much higher payment than we wanted. We also had additional "insurances" tacked on so that the dealer could recoup some of the money they were losing. The only reason we followed through the deal is that the vehicle had all of the features we had been looking for. Overall, we felt uninformed and uncomfortable. Not a good experience with this dealer.

Joe Hergert

Tom P
6/01/2015

"Very Satisfied Buyer"

I dealt directly with Victor Edwards and had the most pleasant buying experience. No pressure sales, just how I like to do business. Even after the sale, Victor is there helping me enjoy the purchasing decision. I would highly recommend Victor and Lassen when purchasing your next new automobile.

LebanonTruck
5/22/2015

"Very satisfying experience"

We dealt with Victor Edwards on a new truck. He was professional, helpful, courteous and very personable. It could hardly have gone smoother. I'll definitely contact him again next time I'm looking to buy a vehicle.

Gerald the Business Mgr