Lassen Chevrolet-Toyota

1205 Price Road Southeast,
Albany, Oregon 97322
Lassen Chevrolet-Toyota Info
About Lassen Chevrolet-Toyota

Lassen Auto in Albany, OR, also serving near Salem, OR and near Corvallis, OR is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Lassen Auto has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Chevrolet, Scion, Toyota or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whatever your credit history, or even if you are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Lassen Auto will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Lassen Auto has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Lassen Auto offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (541) 926-4236 if you have any questions or comments.

About Lassen Chevrolet-Toyota

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

John Windling
5/07/2016

"Everything i needed"

Victor Edwards was terrific for me. He had the exact rig I was looking for. Brand new with wrappings still on it. Only 2 miles on odometer. He answered all my emails and phone calls promptly. He had the whole programmed wired up tight and there were no surprises. Vehicle (4Runner) was freshly washed and ready to go when I pulled in. Very smooth process including financing using pre-approval from another lender. Would not hesitate to go again at Lassen Auto for my next vehicle purchase.

tappers
4/23/2016

"Lassen Chevrolet is awesome!!"

Ben Phillips just sold us a Chevy pickup and he was nothing like any other dealer we've been to. He was incredibly honest with us throughout the process and we would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone. Jody

Ben Phillips

avery
4/18/2016

"lassen"

We had a great experience working with Ben. Definitely will send people in. Thanks again for all the hard work and the fun day worth the trip

ben

KTrewin
4/17/2016

"Wonderful Car Buying Experience"

Ben quickly helped me find a car with all the features I asked for and more, and for a great price. The transaction was quick and hassle free. It is obvious that Ben cares about his customers. Highly recommended.

Ben Phillips

Funlady
4/17/2016

"Great place to do business"

We had a very pleasant experience buying a truck from lassen. Ben was a lot of help and fun. We will recommend to everybody we know

Ben

gajohns
4/08/2016

"Bitchin Camaro"

After several months of informed discussions, and because of general life obstacles, I was not able to get to the Lassen Store and check out a Camaro I had my eye on. When I finally was able to get there, that one had sold, but by chance another one came in and took its place. Drove it, Loved it, Bought it! After getting to know Victor, it was like buying from a friend. I was treated with respect, without pressure and even with some humor thrown in. I would recommend Victor to everyone, period.

Newman
3/14/2016

"$40 oil change for 3.7 qt of oil. "

As of November 1, 2015, they raised the price of an oil change from $29.99 to $39.95. According to a women up front, the business wasn't making enough money at $29.99 so they decided to bump the price up. FYI, this is the cost for a 2006 Toyota Prius, and it doesn't even include a tire rotation or a carwash. I can get my 2006 Dodge Cummins turbo diesel (12 quarts of oil and a filter) serviced for $49.95. $39.95 for 3.7 quarts of oil and a five dollar oil filter is unreasonable and offensive. Also, Lassen Toyota has decided the service interval on a 2006 Toyota Prius is every 3000 miles and no longer 5000, this appears to be a gimmick. I've been getting my oil and other services done here for several years, after this unexpected price bump I'll gladly take my business across the street to Honda where they still do reasonable $25 oil changes.

Allen Campora
Service Department

d day
2/05/2016

"excellent truck buying experience"

Victor Edwards is a great sales person . I have the truck I wanted at a great price. Victor and the staff at Lassen went too great lengths to find me this truck and treat me right!

4runner
2/04/2016

"Great customer service and knowledge of their products"

We will contact Victor Edwards anytime we are in need of a vehicle. Thanks for your knowledge, customeer service and ease of purchasing our 4 Runner

2008 Prius
1/26/2016

"Service department is very slow and incompetent"

Our Prius has been serviced by Lassen since it was purchased there in 2008. We purchased it from the original owners and have continued bringing it to Lassen for the last 3 years. Service, never very timely, has gotten worse. Today an oil change scheduled for 9:00 AM took 1 hour and 45 min. They had put the wrong oil in and had to drain it. But no one came out and explained that to me while I sat and waited and waited. The last time my husband took the car in, they forgot to work on our car altogether! He also was sitting out there waiting. Another time they dropped us off at a coffee shop and after they called us and said the car was ready, it took them another hour to come and get us! Time for us to go somewhere else for service. Lassen needs to write down the time customers arrive and the time they leave on their service records. Then they need to analyze these times to see if the problem is poor scheduling, not enough staff, or incompetence. And then fix the issues. And train their staff to be apologetic for even legitimate delays.

Not sure