Lassen Chevrolet-Toyota

1205 Price Road Southeast,
Albany, Oregon 97322
Lassen Chevrolet-Toyota Info
About Lassen Chevrolet-Toyota

Lassen Auto in Albany, OR, also serving near Salem, OR and near Corvallis, OR is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Lassen Auto has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Chevrolet, Scion, Toyota or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whatever your credit history, or even if you are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Lassen Auto will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Lassen Auto has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Lassen Auto offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (541) 926-4236 if you have any questions or comments.

About Lassen Chevrolet-Toyota

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

grammy11
8/18/2016

"Wonderful experience"

Very helpful and honest. Did not give us the run around which we don't do when purchasing a vehicle. If we get hastled, we will just leave. There was none of that. Would definitely recommend them to others.

The Shellitos
8/17/2016

"Best. Experience. Ever. "

Victor and Gerald were a pleasure. No hassle, no pressure, fair price on new vehicle and on my trade in, good humored, and I love my new Highlander. Over the years my family has purchased four vehicles and a friend of mine also bought a vehicle--never a problem with any of them and service always outstanding!

Jim Haytas

Robert
7/08/2016

"excellent process and pricing!!!"

Victor was excellent from the start of the process, respecting our wishes and concerns to keep it low key. Worked with us on pricing and respecting our budget limitations, excellent

Mark
6/25/2016

"The way buying a new car should be"

Victor Edwards was great to work with; efficient and respectful. This was a much better experience than we had with a different dealer recently. I would definitely work with them again.

John Windling
5/07/2016

"Everything i needed"

Victor Edwards was terrific for me. He had the exact rig I was looking for. Brand new with wrappings still on it. Only 2 miles on odometer. He answered all my emails and phone calls promptly. He had the whole programmed wired up tight and there were no surprises. Vehicle (4Runner) was freshly washed and ready to go when I pulled in. Very smooth process including financing using pre-approval from another lender. Would not hesitate to go again at Lassen Auto for my next vehicle purchase.

tappers
4/23/2016

"Lassen Chevrolet is awesome!!"

Ben Phillips just sold us a Chevy pickup and he was nothing like any other dealer we've been to. He was incredibly honest with us throughout the process and we would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone. Jody

Ben Phillips

avery
4/18/2016

"lassen"

We had a great experience working with Ben. Definitely will send people in. Thanks again for all the hard work and the fun day worth the trip

ben

KTrewin
4/17/2016

"Wonderful Car Buying Experience"

Ben quickly helped me find a car with all the features I asked for and more, and for a great price. The transaction was quick and hassle free. It is obvious that Ben cares about his customers. Highly recommended.

Ben Phillips

Funlady
4/17/2016

"Great place to do business"

We had a very pleasant experience buying a truck from lassen. Ben was a lot of help and fun. We will recommend to everybody we know

Ben

gajohns
4/08/2016

"Bitchin Camaro"

After several months of informed discussions, and because of general life obstacles, I was not able to get to the Lassen Store and check out a Camaro I had my eye on. When I finally was able to get there, that one had sold, but by chance another one came in and took its place. Drove it, Loved it, Bought it! After getting to know Victor, it was like buying from a friend. I was treated with respect, without pressure and even with some humor thrown in. I would recommend Victor to everyone, period.

Victor Edwards