Lassen Chevrolet-Toyota

F&I Manager

November 22, 2016

"Warranty issues"

- Flister98

Run around and trouble with cooperation with providing warranty issues properly. Investigation made and minipulation on services that made for an uncomfortable circumstances with a problematic vehicle .

November 12, 2016

"Best Experience "

- Stephanie

Victor and Travis were FANTASTIC!!! No pressure, honest and a relaxed atmosphere. They really did an excellent job getting me into the vehicle I wanted at a price I could afford. I felt like I was buying a car from a friend because they were easy to talk to and didn't try to push me into something I didn't want or couldn't afford which I really appreciate. I've never been in a car dealership where I wasn't pounced on by pushy salesmen so I was very pleasantly surprised when I arrived at the Lassen dealership and was nicely greeted and introduced to Victor. THANK YOU for a wonderful experience that I will tell all of my family and friends about!!

August 18, 2016

"Wonderful experience"

- grammy11

Very helpful and honest. Did not give us the run around which we don't do when purchasing a vehicle. If we get hastled, we will just leave. There was none of that. Would definitely recommend them to others.

2015 Chevrolet Trax