Read Reviews Lassen Chevrolet-Toyota

Overall

4.7 out of 5

35 lifetime reviews

Lassen Chevrolet-Toyota

Employees have not yet been listed by this dealership.

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Lassen Chevrolet-Toyota

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Lassen Chevrolet-Toyota has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Lassen Chevrolet-Toyota

Lassen Auto in Albany, OR, also serving near Salem, OR and near Corvallis, OR is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Lassen Auto has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible.

If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Chevrolet, Scion, Toyota or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whatever your credit history, or even if you are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Lassen Auto will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs.

Lassen Auto has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Lassen Auto offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (541) 926-4236 if you have any questions or comments.

Our Location

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Jeep Wrangler"

rickdraws
7/7/2014 4:41:01 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)

My Review Of Lassen Chevrolet-Toyota:

They went the extra mile to find me the right vehicle with the best financing. Excellent experience and will purchase from them again.

"our new prius"

robinstep
6/19/2014 10:45:06 AM

victor

My Review Of Lassen Chevrolet-Toyota:

The total experience was excellent with a minor glitch regarding the computers at the dealership having some problems that day. We were allowed more for our trade in that we asked for and mad to feel very comfortable during the time we were there.

"Lasson Auto"

ddemme00
6/8/2014 9:23:30 PM

Jim

My Review Of Lassen Chevrolet-Toyota:

We were very pleased with the quality of service that we received. We appreciated that the staff did not try to make us feel obligated to buy anything that we did not want. We liked that Victor showed us a variety of cars and listened to what we wanted in a car and tried to show us cars that fit our desires.

"Worth Repeating"

valwilson
6/2/2014 1:09:22 AM

Kenton Burbank/Jim Haytas

My Review Of Lassen Chevrolet-Toyota:

This was the best experience in a car deal we've ever experienced. They won us over! This will be our first Chevrolet purchase, but WOW. Friendly, helpful, thorough. It took me 3 times to go back to the lot and decide Yes THIS IS THE CAR FOR ME. Price, rebate, interest, availability were all factored in. DEFINITELY WORTH A REPEAT VISIT. In about 5 years....... However in the mean time though, for maintenance and check ups, that's where we'll be.
We felt they will always be available for tech support too. The modern additions some of these vehicles have sometimes need more than reading material...."I" need a visual and verbal support system..... That's over the top service plus!!! Val Wilson

Twitter
"Victor Edwards Internet sales"

akibob
5/23/2014 3:47:42 PM

My Review Of Lassen Chevrolet-Toyota:

Victor Edwards was the easiest salesman and Lassen Chevrolet were superb to deal with. I would highly recommend Lassen and Victor to any friends who were looking for a new Chevrolt

Twitter
"Not the typical auto buying experience"

Hosford
5/21/2014 7:17:07 PM

My Review Of Lassen Chevrolet-Toyota:

Victor listened and understood what we were looking for. Without ever being pushy, he showed us several possibilities and allowed us to drive different vehicles. He took time to know us and never rushed us. We felt like we were dealing with a trusted friend as he tweaked the MSRP to provide us a good price for the value. He tutored us in the intricacies of the Camry XLE that we selected and answered our many questions until we felt comfortable with the car. Since then he has kept in contact with us about the car and our experiences with it. We feel Victor not only wanted to make a sale, but he has also invested in developing happy customers. We are very pleased with this car buying experience. We'll recommend Lassen Auto Group to others with sincere appreciation for Victor Edwards.

"Lassen Toyota"

Mdube88
5/9/2014 3:36:03 PM

Ken and Jim

My Review Of Lassen Chevrolet-Toyota:

This was the most excellent dealership I have ever been to. I was treated so well! The employees went above and beyond my expectations! They truly made me feel so important and took the time to get to know me and my needs. I will never buy a car anywhere nor will I let my friends and family. This experience was truly exceptional. The employees stayed late on a friday night to get our paperwork through and never once seemed like they had any other priority. I am truly impressed by the down to earth, honest and respectful staff of lassen. Most importantly the ones I specifically worked with. Ken and Jim. I am very grateful for the outstanding service they have provided! Thank you!

"Exceeded ecpectations"

dnbptg71
4/20/2014 10:38:55 AM

Dan Lassen

My Review Of Lassen Chevrolet-Toyota:

From first contact to the close of deal everyone was topnotch, honest, prompt and truly made it a great experience. I am more than satisfied

"New Prius"

ginnipig41
4/16/2014 11:28:33 PM

Jim Haytas

My Review Of Lassen Chevrolet-Toyota:

We were looking for a new Prius and got excellent service from Victor and Jim. We looked at several dealers in the area and were very close to making a deal with a dealership in Portland. We received a call from Victor and offered us a better car at a lower price and we were able to purchase local.

Twitter
"New Purchase of Toyota Prius"

codytaylor
4/11/2014 3:03:06 PM

Jim Haytas

My Review Of Lassen Chevrolet-Toyota:

We went to Lassen Toyota in Albany, OR (about 50 miles from our location) to look at new Toyota Prius V's and found the perfect vehicle on their new car lot that met all of our expectations. We worked with Jim Haytas and much to our satisfaction we came to a deal that seemed to work well for both parties. Working with Jim was a very painless, stress free experience. We received what we expected for our trade-in and was given the best competitive price on the new vehicle we found after looking at several dealers and on the internet.

The instructional walk-through on the new car was very informative and we feel Jim went above and beyond what was required in helping to set up our phone to communicate with the onboard systems.

We would definitely go to Lassen Toyota for our next car (in about 10 years) and have already recommended them to friends.

Doug and Sandy Taylor