Lassen Chevrolet-Toyota

Lassen Chevrolet-Toyota

Call
Lassen Chevrolet-Toyota Info
About Lassen Chevrolet-Toyota

Lassen Auto in Albany, OR, also serving near Salem, OR and near Corvallis, OR is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Lassen Auto has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Chevrolet, Scion, Toyota or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whatever your credit history, or even if you are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Lassen Auto will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Lassen Auto has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Lassen Auto offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (541) 926-4236 if you have any questions or comments.

About Lassen Chevrolet-Toyota

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

mstuder1
12/06/2014

"worst place to buy a vehicle"

I have bought two vehicles from this dealer and both times were a freaking nightmare. If you want to be screwed over at every second then this is the place for you. I think they as a whole company need more training. Do not believe the sticker price on the vehicle either there's probably another one hiding that you didn't see. You also may want to be ready to sign papers 2 to 6 times as well.

Half the staff

keshavae
10/14/2014

"Hope never go back to this dealer"

I'm an international student and girl! For my first car buying experience, I went to this dealer, which have been changed to my nightmare. This is the story: 1 month ago, I knew which car I was interested in, I had my money and the loan ready. I went to Lassen Toyota in Albany, the sale person gave me the price and I accepted it. He said I'm busy today, go back tomorrow. When I left the dealership he called me that we can’t sell it to you, because we do not have that car, but we have the same one without GPS with $2000 less. I was happy with the new price and accepted it and set the appointment for the next day. The next day, after four hours waiting in dealership, he said “the price is not the one that I told you and I can’t give you the car with that price” and he increased the price. I was so sad and wanted to leave the dealership, but the finance manager came and said that it is the sale person mistake in mathematics and we will ask him to leave his job for this mistake. I felt sorry for him and I believed them, on the other hand, I needed the car at that time and I did not want to do all those paper works again, so I accepted the new price and signed the contract and took my car. A day after, I went to California and they started contacting me, they asked me going to dealership immediately. By a text he threatened me “if you don’t come, we will change your interest rate”! Later, I found out that they can’t change anything about my loan, because I took the loan from Bank. I became so worried and after going back to Oregon, I called him and noticed they did not get the signature for one part, so bank did not accept their purchase order, but they talked to me like I did something wrong. Again I accepted to go there and sign the new contract just because I wanted to get rid of them. The sale person on the phone told me that he works from 9:00 am till 9:00 pm a day after, I went there at 10:00 but he was not there. Another sale person told me go around and have breakfast and enjoy your time and come back later, we will pay you until $15 with your receipt. When I went back to dealership, I gave them my receipt but, they have never pay me back that money! I really was stupid. The sale person was so rude and impolite to me, he even did not say hi .By the way, I again signed the new contract. But, it is not the end of story, unbelievable, they again are calling me, this time they want to change the price of the car!! They asked me choosing between tacking back $750 or cancel the loan from bank and take the loan from Toyota. Now I know what’s going on because I talked to a lawyer and it is funny that I was scared, now I know my rights and they can’t bother me anymore. My pre-assumption was that people in the US are honest and respectful, especially with customers. But, they changed my mind totally. I’m so sorry that I had this awful experience. I hope never go back to car dealers again.

Steave, Victor,

delloriens
10/05/2014

"Purchase used Toyota Venza"

Victor Edwards, Internet Sales Manager, listened to what I was looking for in a vehicle. He showed me the model I had specifically named; then showed me something different. He fully answered my questions and allowed me the time I needed to think through my potential purchase. My experience has been very positive.

Victor W. Edwards

bld1101
9/03/2014

"Direct and no-nonsense transaction"

I spent almost a month banging my head against a wall trying to find a specific manual transmission model Tacoma truck -- I live in California and no dealers had it or would seriously help me. Victor not only had one on his lot but immediately found and was willing to trade to get another one for me to purchase. From the start, he listed right out what his invoice was against MSRP, gave me direct and honest feedback about trade-in issues -- and overall just forthright and extremely easy to deal with. Also, he was by far the most responsive salesman out of the literally dozens I talked to about this truck. There were a few hiccups here and there -- but Victor quickly addressed them all with integrity. Really quite a breath of fresh air in an profession that gets a really bad rap. It's is a testament that I traveled 1200 miles round trip to buy a truck from him.

rebeccaarthur
8/29/2014

"Great Person to Work With"

We worked with the Internet Sales Manager to replace our 2004 Corolla with a new one. It was extremely easy and Victor was great to work with, as were others at Lassen. We love the new Corolla. We'd recommend Lassen to anyone.

Vern Eastburn
8/21/2014

"Didn't even need to put on my Big Boy Panties!"

There are few things I detest more than trading in a used car for a new or newer car. The experience is likened to being disemboweled over a long period of time. After visiting several dealerships in Eugene, I was not looking forward to stepping out of the car in front of Lassen's in Albany. My wife squeezed my arm and suggested that I just put on my Big Boy Panties. She said this in an effort to ease the tension I was feeling as I tried to peer through the glass front of the dealership-half expecting to be mobbed by the salespeople who were undoubtedly drawing lots inside for my carcass remains. I made it into the building and asked for Victor Edwards. Victor and I had been in contact about a vehicle I had seen in a local listing. A few salespeople in Eugene had stated that they had a car (a TDI VW.) Upon arrival, however, the car had just been sold a few days ago. Then they would show me other cars that I really wasn't interested in. I expected the same from Victor even though I had talked to him a day earlier. It turns out the car was there! After a brief discussion of why I wanted a certain rig, Victor suggested I look at three before making a decision. I drove each car, with no pressure. He had saved the best of the brands until the last. I was impressed with the Toyota Prius. Having just driven the other rigs, it was easy to compare. Victor suggested we go to his office. It turned out to be located in a spacious area of the showroom. We talked about my trade-in (BMW) and what I was hoping to get out of it. I threw out a figure--and was delighted at the closeness of their counter offer. We were only off by a couple hundred dollars. I need to say that one dealer in Eugene had offered my $2500 less.. The offer was adjusted over a few minute period, and the deal was done. Just that easy, and very, very little stress. Victor Edwards did a fine job. Very little sales pressure, I learned about the cars from the driving experience. The signing went fairly fast, also. Jonah was well prepared and had all the papers ready. A great place look at cars (or purchase) with very little pressure. Thanks, Mr Lassen, Victor Edwards and Jonah the Financial Officer. You people are a great team! By the way, our new car is amazing!

Victor Edwards, Jonah, The other Victor

dana avery
8/12/2014

"No Pressure, Excellent Customer Service"

I recently purchased a Dodge Caravan from Gerald at Lassen and couldn't be happier! Gerald went above and beyond to find me the perfect vehicle for my family. I had a trade in that I really wanted to get the best value for and he was able to get that for me. We needed to get into a larger vehicle but I really didn't want my payments to increase much. Gerald worked hard and found me the best financing options to keep in my budget. I've had my vehicle for a couple months now and love it!! I will be buying another vehicle soon for my daughter and will definitely be calling Gerald. I highly recommend Lassen for your next car buying needs.

Gerald Swearingen

enorsen
8/05/2014

"Excellent Service"

Purchased a 2003 Toyota RAV4 from them at a great price, excellent sales experience in which they really took care of us, no pressure and great guidance through my first vehicle buying experience. Within a month, I had a minor mechanical issue that was not covered under their warranty, but they gladly took care of things and gave me another overall great experience. Excellent dealership, highly recommend.

Ben Phillips, Victor Eden, Jim Haytas,

jdia
7/22/2014

"Sons Jeep Wrangler"

Excellent customer service, no pushy salesmen and very fair pricing. The best car buying experience I have had in years! I would definitely buy from them again.

rickdraws
7/07/2014

"Jeep Wrangler"

They went the extra mile to find me the right vehicle with the best financing. Excellent experience and will purchase from them again.

Reviews of Allen Campora