LeSueur Car Company

1109 E. Curry Rd.,
Tempe, Arizona 85281
LeSueur Car Company Info
About LeSueur Car Company

We have been at the same location since 1975. We are a family owned and operated dealership (Dad, 4 sons,cousin, and a family friend). We have NO CITY SALES TAX(Save Money)! LeSueur Car Company has over 380 cars in stock @ www.usedvwaudi.com . We Service all makes and models in our Service Deaprtment! We also offer Alignments here! All of our cars can be found @ www.usedvwaudi.com, as well as our current special of a $300 off coupon. We are a Accredited Business with the BBB! We promise to treat our customers with respect and have integrity! We have a great service department where all of our cars are checked over and inspected before the sale. Come here for your car financing needs! We have incredibly low finance rates with many different credit unions and banks! We hope to meet you soon.

About LeSueur Car Company

• Friendly sales staff!
  • Service Department
  • Credit Union and Bank Financing!
  • Window Tint Available
  • Body Shop
  • Kid friendly waiting area
sweetpea
8/30/2015

"Busy ol' Saturday"

Even though it was a crazy busy saturday everyone was friendly and very efficent. We have bought many cars in the past and this was one of the better experiences we have had,,,,,,,,hassle free and super nice people.

Eagarnick944
8/29/2015

"Awesome and helpful"

I knew what I wanted and they didn't try to talk me into a car I couldn't afford or need. Steven and James help me and got everything done very quickly.

suebee
8/25/2015

"No pressure"

My past experience with dealerships have been stressful and tense. I was very relaxed through the entire process and trusted that I was being treated fairly. The atmosphere is one of friendliness. Caroline, JT and Kris were absolutely helpful and cordial. The best car buying experience I have ever had. Thank you!!!

Caroline

jw83
8/25/2015

"Great Staff and very Friendly. Excellent selection"

The Staff is very friendly and works well with you. Everyone works together. They have a ton of vehicles to choose from. I test drove many different cars and loved them all. There really is no pressure to buy, which I love. I needed to get in and out fast and that is exactly what we did. They worked with my schedule and really helped me out.

colbudahas
8/21/2015

"Easy, relaxed, no pressure dealership. "

I live in Sierra Vista and called to ask about a Mini Cooper Countryman. Riley responded and gave me an upfront appraisal of the vehicle in which I was interested. He called, emailed me, and provided a few texts to ensure I knew the vehicle history and LeSueur's approach to vehicle delivery. I drove up the next day to meet with Riley, but he was tied up with another costumer. Steven LeSueur stepped in to assist. I at first was expecting the rapid fire pitches, reassurances, and immediate pressure of making a deal. Absolutely not the case. Steven asked if I would like to test drive the car and handed me the keys. He didn't ride with me, he sent me out to judge the car on my own. No dealer in my 25 years of buying cars have done that. I always had a salesman in the car trying to put me on the hook. When I got back, he had already appraised my trade in and offered me the numbers. He didn't pressure me about what I owed on my trade in, he gave me the numbers the first and then asked what I wanted to get from my trade. After a quick negotiation for the trade in, he started the paperwork. There was none of that, "I am going to hand you off to my sales manager" stuff. He worked with me through the whole process and was the only person I signed papers with to close the deal. Two days after the deal, Riley called me to ensure I was happy with the car. I am enjoying this car very much. These folks are great. I have told both my college age daughters that we will be visiting LeSueur when they are ready for their first financed vehicle. Thank you Steven and Riley, William Phillips

AZ_Mini_Guy
8/20/2015

"Simply the best"

My wife and I have bought a few cars in our time. Our time with Steven was easily the best experience we have had with any salesman in any car dealership. I felt that Steven was helpful and professional, but more than anything else, he was honest. When buying a used car one can always have concerns. Steven walked us through all our concerns and gave us the good, the bad, and the ugly. Great service. I highly recommend LeSueur Car Company to anyone looking for a pressure-free car buying experience.

VIRGIL 123
8/18/2015

"A DEALER YOU CAN TRUST."

I RECENTLY PURCHASED FROM LESUEUR CAR COMPANY.......A 2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA FOR MY DAUGHTER AND HER HUSBAND. IT WAS A TERRIFIC DEAL WITH NO HEADACHES! GREAT PEOPLE.

Bamorales91
8/09/2015

"Very professional staff and easy experience."

All of the staff were very polite and professional. I am very happy with the purchase I made and would recommend this place to anybody.

August 11, 2015

Thank you for working with us and we hope to be able to help you again in the future. With service or a new vehicle, just let us know! Thanks again, Steven LeSueur Sales Manager

Shopper Lady
8/01/2015

"They made car buying so easy!"

Very pleasant to deal with and none of the pressure other dealers give you. Was more than willing to stay past closing time to do paper work to pick car up the next day. Nice to do business in such a relaxed, friendly place. Will be recommending them to others for sure.

August 04, 2015

Thank you for coming into Lesueur Car Co. We are so happy to hear that your car buying experience went so well! We hope you keep us in mind next time you are buying a car! LeSueur Car Co.

hieu_lam
7/31/2015

"1st time at dealership"

AMAZING customer service & they will take you even if closing time is near! Very courteous and professional employees. No rough talk here you usually see in other service dealerships.

August 04, 2015

We are so glad that your first experience buying a car went so smoothly! It is always nice to hear that we were able to treat you so well and be upfront about the car buying process. We hope you keep us in mind the next time you are searching for a car. Thanks again, LeSueur Car Co. Team

Reviews of Steven LeSueur