LeSueur Car Company

1109 E. Curry Rd.,
Tempe, Arizona 85281
LeSueur Car Company Info
About LeSueur Car Company

We have been at the same location since 1975. We are a family owned and operated dealership (Dad, 4 sons,cousin, and a family friend). We have NO CITY SALES TAX(Save Money)! LeSueur Car Company has over 380 cars in stock @ www.usedvwaudi.com . We Service all makes and models in our Service Deaprtment! We also offer Alignments here! All of our cars can be found @ www.usedvwaudi.com, as well as our current special of a $300 off coupon. We are a Accredited Business with the BBB! We promise to treat our customers with respect and have integrity! We have a great service department where all of our cars are checked over and inspected before the sale. Come here for your car financing needs! We have incredibly low finance rates with many different credit unions and banks! We hope to meet you soon.

About LeSueur Car Company

• Friendly sales staff!
  • Service Department
  • Credit Union and Bank Financing!
  • Window Tint Available
  • Body Shop
  • Kid friendly waiting area
33 1/3 guy
5/27/2016

"Not your typical car dealer"

great experience from start to finish. No pressure sales are always welcome in my book! This is my 2nd car purchased at LeSueur Car Company. Thanks again Steven for your help

Mac718
5/27/2016

"Efficient car buying experience"

My wife and I were able to test drive all makes and models of automobiles we were considering to purchase. They were very knowledgeable and considerate of our expressed needs. We settled upon a Nissan truck and decided to return later to finish the purchase. Due to busy and demanding schedules, we requested Steven to have all the paper work prepared for us ahead of time. We completed the sale with all paper work signed and we're driving out of the lot in 20 minutes!! Highly recommend considering LeSueur for a car purchase.

brianutz92
5/24/2016

"Excellent experience from start to finish. "

After and auto accident in April of 2016, I was forced to look for a new car. As much as I like cars, I'm not much of fan when it comes to the shopping part. We had originally looked at an Audi A3 at a dealership in North Scottsdale and after checking it out in person, we decided we wouldn't be returning there. After coming across LeSueur online (great website as well--by the way) and seeing their vast inventory, we gave it a shot. My dad and I dropped in and Gideon greeted us right away and helped us check out a few cars. After making what we thought was our selection, Steven LeSueur went over our choices and reccommended a VW GLI instead of the other vehicle we chose. Even after driving 5+ cars, he insisted that we drive the GLI. Thank God he did! Upon driving, we were sold. When it came time to make the buy and go over financing (usually the most grueling part), Steven really helped us out with recommendations and made sure the entire process was smooth and everything felt so laid back. We love the GLI and we will definitely be returning for future vehicle purchases. Thanks again Gideon and Steven!

Richard Toms
5/23/2016

"Laid Back Vibes"

My purchasing experience with LeSueur Car Co. was mostly wonderful. Sometimes, car salesmen get a bad wrap because they are sneaky with how they make a profit. I didn't get any of this from Riley. He was wonderful, and made my family feel comfortable. My only complaints are: 1. It took a long time for you to get back to me after I had inquired about the car. You almost missed a sale because of this. 2. I didn't like the fact that SunWest was my only option for financing. I feel I may have received a better interest rate if more lenders were used. 3. I had to gas up the car I had just purchased on the way home! This was a little chintzy in my opinion.. What's funny is while I was test driving, I made note of the gas level (almost empty). By the time we drove it off the lot, gas had certainly been placed in the tank. But my guess is half a gallon worth or so. C'mon man!! You really want to be known for sending your customers home on less than a quarter tank?!

Barry Fisher
5/23/2016

"Good to deal with"

I was pleased with he service, the ability and willingness to negotiate a fair price and the presentation of the vehicle at the time of purchase.

Ahwatukee Residents
5/21/2016

"LeSueur Car Company is simply the best"

You live in the Phoenix metro? Looking to get a new ride? There's only one place to go to discover that car you've always wanted but were sure you couldn't afford. It's LeSueur Car Company. Let's add up the positives.... 1. Great selection of simply awesome cars 2. Wanna test drive it? You can. As many times and as often as you want. 3. No hassles at any time 4. Great people, super friendly and humble 5. Great prices 6. Surprise, you get a break on the amount of taxes you would otherwise pay if you bought from another dealer 7. You drive away with no regrets having purchased an awesome car that you really like to drive Now let's add up the negatives...... 1. Listen carefully....crickets are chirping....... Kudos Steven. Thanks again for yet another great car buying experience.

jan
5/21/2016

"Experience"

Great customer service!! I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone wanting a vehicle! Everyone at this dealership was friendly and made my husband and I very comfortable.

chadandjill
5/17/2016

"All around great experience"

I mostly worked with Riley. Every time I contacted him with questions he was prompt to respond and even followed up to make sure I received the info I was looking for. Everyone was easy going and professional, super easy to work with. Zero pressure. Just helpful and a great selection of cars! David came in and talked to me about some of the questions I had regarding the specific car I was looking at and that was actually quite helpful.

happygtibuyer
5/17/2016

"Best car buying experience ever!"

No high pressure - just reasonable negotiating. Best experience ever buying a car - highly recommend this group. We worked with Kris Lesueur - the most laid-back sales person ever!

kelly schultz
5/17/2016

"Great Staff and No Pressure Service"

I saw a car online from their dealership I was interested in purchasing. I received a call from JT and was discussed my financing options and he helped me get preapproved through a local credit union at a very low interest rate in a matter of a few hours. I came by that evening and test drove the vehicle with my husband. The whole staff were very nice and I did not feel pressured at all. They were also very upfront about the car's history with printed information from the Toyota dealership from whom they bought the vehicle and Carfax. I then spoke with Kyle and I was out with a new vehicle in about 30 minutes after the test drive. This was by far the best vehicle buying experience I have ever had. I think it ruined me from going to a major dealership ever again.

Reviews of Steven LeSueur