LeSueur Car Company

LeSueur Car Company

Call
LeSueur Car Company Info
About LeSueur Car Company

We have been at the same location since 1975. We are a family owned and operated dealership (Dad, 4 sons,cousin, and a family friend). We have NO CITY SALES TAX(Save Money)! LeSueur Car Company has over 300 cars in stock @ www.usedvwaudi.com . We Service all makes and models in our Service Deaprtment! We also offer Alignments here! All of our cars can be found @ www.usedvwaudi.com, as well as our current special of a $300 off coupon. We are a Accredited Business with the BBB! We promise to treat our customers with respect and have integrity! We have a great service department where all of our cars are checked over and inspected before the sale. Come here for your car financing needs! We have incredibly low finance rates with many different credit unions and banks! We hope to meet you soon.

About LeSueur Car Company

• Friendly sales staff!
  • Service Department
  • Credit Union and Bank Financing!
  • Window Tint Available
  • Body Shop
  • Kid friendly waiting area
Bruce
1/24/2015

"Professional, caring....and quick!!"

Over the years I have bought many cars. My experience at LeSueur Car Company was by far the best I can remember. The family was friendly, helpful and professional. They treated me like 'family' and made the buying process smooth and quick....but also thorough and transparent. I particularly want to thank Steven, Kris and Kyle for their help and patience with me through the process. I came from out of town to buy (they have a fantastic inventory) and we had a lot of email communication before I traveled to make the purchase. All were responsive and helpful to my many questions. Overall, a pleasant and positive experience.

Don't know the name but the young lady at the front desk was very helpful

loulou14
1/14/2015

"Best car buying experience ever!"

This was hands down the best car buying experience I have ever had and I have purchased over 10 cars. There was zero pressure and everyone was honest. The best part was not having to wait hours for finance. This whole process took only 2 hours by the time I finally decided what I wanted to buy. I would recommend this place to anyone and I would buy here again! No stress no haggle great selection. FAST! NO PRESSURE!

January 14, 2015

Thank you so much for working with us! I am happy we were able to find you the right car and you had a good experience with us. Please let us know if we can help you in the future! Thanks again, Steven LeSueur Sales Manager

Bonime
1/13/2015

"Purchase"

This is the third vehicle my husband and I have purchased from Kris. We love the service that is provided at this dealership, we had a great experience for the third time..

January 14, 2015

Thank you so much for continuing to work with us! We love being able to help you and hope to continue to do so! Thanks again, Kris LeSueur General Manager

lisa.shawn
1/04/2015

"Stellar Service!You made my wife's Xmas!She loves her Q50!"

Kyle our salesman was great! He truly understands the meaning of customer service and going the extra mile! He made the transaction smooth as possible considering I bought the vehicle half way across the country via the internet and phone. Kyle made clear the exact condition of the vehicle and brought to my attention anything new that he discovered. He was very considerate of our needs and even set up the shipping! Vehicle arrived earlier than expected in perfect condition! Overall I would highly recommend LeSueur and if possible will definitely buy my next car here! Also their prices are top notch and unbeatable by anyone I've found. Great job Kyle! You are a true professional and an asset to your family business!

January 23, 2015

It was awesome working with you and making sure the car was in tip-top shape before it got shipped out. Thanks for trusting us with your wife's Christmas present! Glad to hear she loved it. I look forward to helping you in the future! -Kyle LeSueur, Sales Representative

Leese
12/25/2014

"Thanks for a great experience!"

I now have the VW bug convertible that I have wanted for a long time. Previous vehicle shopping at other dealerships always made me so stressed, but this was completely different. Riley Price made every phase of the trade-in and purchase pleasant and comfortable. He went the extra mile, and I highly recommend him and the company!

December 31, 2014

Thanks for the awesome review and for your business. It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and help you get your dream convertible. -Riley

Kim Gero
12/25/2014

"Great Experience! Love our new Q5!"

I want to thank Kyle LeSueur for his professionalism. My husband and I have purchased many cars over the years and have never had such a great experience. Kyle was knowledgeable, extremely helpful and most importantly, not pushy. We will definitely be back to purchase my next vehicle. Thank you again Kyle! You were awesome!

January 23, 2015

Wow thanks for this review and on Christmas! I am glad you guys are loving the Q5! It was great to get to know you guys! - Kyle LeSueur, Sales Representative

Danette123
12/15/2014

"Better then I expected!"

My husband and I purchased an EOS last month from LeSueur and were a bit nervous about the prospect as the car was clear across the USA and there was no way we could personally inspect it. Steven was great about sending pictures, texts, videos and emails to us answering all of our questions. The car was shipped almost immediately and after a few days it arrived. It is a beautiful car, nearly flawless and I am enjoying it very much. I will definitely keep the LeSueur Company in mind when we purchase our next vehicle. Thank you Steven for your patience and friendly service!

December 16, 2014

Thank you for working with us and trusting us! I am glad you are enjoying your car as much as we thought you would. If you need anything let me know! Thanks again, Steven LeSueur Sales Manager

lkw73
12/11/2014

"Great Experience!"

This was a great car buying experience! Everyone there was friendly and helpful and there was no pressure or pushiness like you get at most car dealerships. The actual purchase process was made easy and straight-forward, and I like that I can take my car back to LeSueur if I need anything. I have already recommended them to friends!

Reilly

December 11, 2014

We appreciate you coming in and purchasing from us! Thank you for recommending us and whenever you need anything let us know, we would love to help! Thanks again, Kris LeSueur General Manager

asu174
12/10/2014

"Fourth purchse from LeSueur"

If you're looking for a place where you can beat up a dealer and storm off the lot repeatedly until you get what you want, this isn't the dealership for you. The sales environment is extremely laid back and honest. The car prices are set well below retail. I didn't get quite what I wanted in trade, but having bought from here before, I know that the lower asking price of the vehicle offset that. I couldn't even find a comparable model CLOSE in price within 100 miles to even try to use as negotiating power. The paperwork took no time. The car was quickly detailed. I received a lower APR than I was quoted initially. Everyone walked away happy, including me- who is someone who generally likes to negotiate and beat dealers up, but had no reason to. I like supporting a family business versus the big guys and it's great to see the improvements made to the facilities since I last purchased. When I'm in the market for a used vehicle, I always shop LeSueur first.

December 11, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words and for coming back to us! We love working with you and am glad we found the car that works best for you. If you need anything, you know where to find us! Thanks again, Steven LeSueur Sales Manager

Gabrielle Mitchell
12/10/2014

"I love my Mini Cooper!!"

Wow! What a great car buying experience.. My husband and I recently purchased a Mini Cooper Clubman last month. From the moment we stepped on the lot we were treated courteously by all the staff. There wasn't a bunch of haggling over the price, we felt like our salesman, JT, was very upfront and patient with us. Definitely one of the most painless car buying experiences we've had in a while!!

December 10, 2014

I'm happy we were able to find you the right car! We try to keep the buying process simple, I'm glad that you appreciated that. Thanks again, JT Lesueur Sales Associate

Reviews of Steven LeSueur