LeSueur Car Company

1109 E. Curry Rd.,
Tempe, Arizona 85281
LeSueur Car Company Info
About LeSueur Car Company

We have been at the same location since 1975. We are a family owned and operated dealership (Dad, 4 sons,cousin, and a family friend). We have NO CITY SALES TAX(Save Money)! LeSueur Car Company has over 380 cars in stock @ www.usedvwaudi.com . We Service all makes and models in our Service Deaprtment! We also offer Alignments here! All of our cars can be found @ www.usedvwaudi.com, as well as our current special of a $300 off coupon. We are a Accredited Business with the BBB! We promise to treat our customers with respect and have integrity! We have a great service department where all of our cars are checked over and inspected before the sale. Come here for your car financing needs! We have incredibly low finance rates with many different credit unions and banks! We hope to meet you soon.

About LeSueur Car Company

• Friendly sales staff!
  • Service Department
  • Credit Union and Bank Financing!
  • Window Tint Available
  • Body Shop
  • Kid friendly waiting area
barbs
7/01/2016

"Very low pressure salees"

Very low pressure sales. They let me come in and test drive a few cars and were there to answer questions.I only wish I had a bit more info on the Minis. I found out some things about them after I purchased, but no dealbreakers. I did end up purchasing a very nice Mini Cooper with very low miles. They were also kind enough to pick me up at the airport the day I picked up my car!

Brandi S.
6/29/2016

"Best Car Buying Experience!"

List three words that don't usually go together when buying a car. Fast, Friendly and Fair! This is how I would describe buying a car from LeSueur Car Company. I have always bought my cars from the BIG dealers, but after 3 days of trying to buy a car and having to deal with pushy salesmen who were unwilling to negotiate at all, I found LeSueur. FAST, FRIENDLY and FAIR! Check them out, you will not be sorry!

Viviana17
6/29/2016

"Awesome dealer"

This dealer has Great prices! No other dealer like this one, good customer service. Helped us fine the perfect car suited for our family no regrets

6/27/2016

"Delightful"

Great communication & prompt answers to all my questions. I was purchasing vehicle from another state so this was key to my decision making. I feel very fortunate to have found the car I wanted at such a reputable & caring dealership. :)

Bill
6/26/2016

"Lesueur Car Company"

Great service at this 2nd generation family run business. Steven was very easy to deal with and took time to explain things as necessary. They are on a county "island" so no city tax (a couple of percentage points saved)! Very reasonable fees too. Bought a slightly used Hyundai Genesis sedan that looked brand new. I'd recommend you check them out if you're in the market for a used vehicle.

Fred Bellows
6/24/2016

"Terrific dealership."

Had a really great experience and enjoyed their straight forward relaxed manner, addressing all our needs instantly. We were actually in and out, finding the car of our dreams, to rolling down the road, in only about an hour! Great people! Highly recommended.

Eduardo Solano
6/20/2016

"It was a great experience."

LeSueur is the best dealership I've worked with. As someone that has dealt with a bunch of dealers that pressure you, this was a pleasant experience. They also gave me a great price on a 2015 Genesis Coupe that no one else could even match! The whole crew that worked there was great. I would definitely recommend them to anyone, especially my family!

June 21, 2016

What a sweet ride! We are grateful you had such an enjoyable experience with us! It was a pleasure to work with you as well. Look forward to working with your family in the future! Thanks Eduardo! Riley Price Sales associate

Ken
6/20/2016

"Good experience ... hassle free!"

Everyone at LeSueur was professional and helpful. Ryan helped me with the test drive. Kris LeSueur was my sales rep. No pressure ... very thorough with explanations and options for financing, extended warranty and the LeSueur dealership in general. And I got a nearly new, loaded VW Passat SE and with low miles! Go check them out!

June 21, 2016

Thanks Ken! That is one sweet Passat! Glad to hear you had an enjoyable time with us. Look forward to working with you in the future! Let us know if there is anything we can do and we will be more than happy to help. Kris LeSueur General Manager

SuziPhx
6/19/2016

"Loved my new car!!"

I was ready to buy a new car and previously had bought at LeSueur. I went back and found exactly what I wanted! It is a beautiful GLA250 and what an awesome experience! Riley was professional, easy to work with and made it such an easy process! They were friendly and patient with my questions. No hassle and felt like I got a great deal!!

June 20, 2016

We're glad to have earned your business again! I'm glad you are enjoying your new GLA! Hope to work with you again in the future! Riley Price Sales Representitive

raulgilacoasta1
6/18/2016

"Efficient, Friendly, No Pressure Experience, Thank You!"

Low Key But professional Environment of a well run operation . From the moment we walked in we recognized attention to customer as their priority.and end goal.

June 20, 2016

Thank you Raul! I'm so glad you enjoyed visiting our family dealership! The customers are our number one priority as well as treating them the way we would want to be treated! I hope to earn your business again in the future! Steven LeSueur, Sales Manager

Reviews of Riley Price