LeSueur Car Company

1109 E. Curry Rd.,
Tempe, Arizona 85281
LeSueur Car Company Info
About LeSueur Car Company

We have been at the same location since 1975. We are a family owned and operated dealership (Dad, 4 sons,cousin, and a family friend). We have NO CITY SALES TAX(Save Money)! LeSueur Car Company has over 380 cars in stock @ www.usedvwaudi.com . We Service all makes and models in our Service Deaprtment! We also offer Alignments here! All of our cars can be found @ www.usedvwaudi.com, as well as our current special of a $300 off coupon. We are a Accredited Business with the BBB! We promise to treat our customers with respect and have integrity! We have a great service department where all of our cars are checked over and inspected before the sale. Come here for your car financing needs! We have incredibly low finance rates with many different credit unions and banks! We hope to meet you soon.

About LeSueur Car Company

• Friendly sales staff!
  • Service Department
  • Credit Union and Bank Financing!
  • Window Tint Available
  • Body Shop
  • Kid friendly waiting area
bgould
5/03/2016

"Great customer service!"

I bought a great car at a very good price. They were very easy to deal with and very straightforward. Would definitely recommend them to anyone interested in a used car.

Bils645
5/02/2016

"LeSueur is the place "

The sales representative were knowledgeable low pressure and did everything they could to make you feel comfortable. I got a great car at a great price and the service after the sale was phenomenal.

Strauchyy98
4/30/2016

"Easy to work with, and great customer service!"

Our family has purchased two vehicles from LeSueur, and both times have been painless. They are very accommodating and easy to work with. I highly recommend using LeSueur as your car dealership.

Carissa2010

"Great experience "

We were recommended by USAA. We stopped in during a very busy day, but still received great service from Larry and Steven. Will definitely be back for our next purchase.

Nuvi Njinimbam
4/30/2016

"Amazing! Easy to get and Honest Deal"

They were very fair, honest, and easy to work with. Steven made sure I had what I needed to drive off the lot in my new vehicle. It was well worth the trip and I am pleased with the entire experience.

Robert Lewis
4/29/2016

"They got everything!"

Why go to the mega dealerships and put up with hard sell tactics? Steven LeSueur will treat you with respect and get you in a slightly used car at a great price. And there's service after the sale. Great family to deal with.

dan8888
4/29/2016

"honest feedback and customer focused"

I think this is fair and honest and stress-free place to do business. And even more than fair. I've been through the buying car experience more than once here and have been through the trade-in process here as well and have had my vehicle serviced here too. I'm a terrible haggler and negotiator, not super mechanically knowledgeable, and yet a super cautious buyer, researching everything and taking many test drives. But even though I get tired of myself being so cautious and testing everything, especially Stephen and the rest of the personnel on the lot have always been positive and even fun to talk to. At LeSueur I don't feel pressured and I even feel like my satisfaction was a priority. I've looked at many cars at various places but the testing, shopping, and payment parts about buying a car here at LeSueur were simple and stress-free for me. Also, since the prices are great, I don't feel the need to consider negotiating. When I go to other dealerships, I may like some cars there, but usually feel wiped out and tired even after a simple test drive. I recommended LeSueur to my sister and she ended up having a positive experience and we are glad she found a quality car there. (Mom is next in line). Thank you

Jegler
4/28/2016

"Worth the Trip"

Buying a vehicle is always a grind , after many dealerships and conversations. I found LeSueur Dealership. Riley Price greeted us with genuine smile. And gave us the time to browse through . As we narrowed down our choices ? He was ready for our questions. And it was smooth , no pressure from then on. After working with Riley , I truly wanted to buy from LeSueur Dwalership and Riley Price. I have not been disappointed thus far! I look forward to refer future business. Thank you LeSueur and Riley Price! Juliet Egler

April 29, 2016

It was great working with you guys and I am happy we had the car you wanted! Thank you for giving us a chance to show you buying a car doesn't have to be a horrible experience and for referring us, that means a lot! Thank you again, Riley Price

jblatnick
4/28/2016

"Honest and Fair"

My husband and I just purchased our second vehicle from LeSueur Car Company. I honestly don't think I will ever purchase a vehicle anywhere else. The best thing about shopping at LeSueur for a used car is that it doesn't feel like you are shopping for a used car. There is no pressure or hype. Everyone is polite and willing to help. I know that I got a fair deal and they were honest with me. I love my new Kia Soul too, but more importantly I appreciated the way I was treated. I will recommend all my friends!

April 29, 2016

We believe the car buying process should be relaxed and as easy as possible so I'm happy you felt that here! Thank you for purchasing from us again and for letting others know about your experience! If we can help you in the future give me a call or stop on in! Thank you, Steven LeSueur Sales Manager

golfnut
4/26/2016

"Great Buying Experience for newcomer to USA"

I was really a little scared about purchasing a car. My friends told me so many stories about sales and how companies always want to sell additional services. After looking on line and selecting car I wanted it was simple. The Staff ws friendly and made me feel atease from time I arrived, My husband wanted me to do everything, a learning experience, he said. Thank you Riley for making it easy and fun.

April 29, 2016

I am glad you found us and came in so I could help you! I'm also happy your "learning experience" went well with us and if I can help you in the future just let me know! Thank you, Riley Price

Reviews of Steven LeSueur