LeSueur Car Company

1109 E. Curry Rd.,
Tempe, Arizona 85281
LeSueur Car Company Info
About LeSueur Car Company

We have been at the same location since 1975. We are a family owned and operated dealership (Dad, 4 sons,cousin, and a family friend). We have NO CITY SALES TAX(Save Money)! LeSueur Car Company has over 380 cars in stock @ www.usedvwaudi.com . We Service all makes and models in our Service Deaprtment! We also offer Alignments here! All of our cars can be found @ www.usedvwaudi.com, as well as our current special of a $300 off coupon. We are a Accredited Business with the BBB! We promise to treat our customers with respect and have integrity! We have a great service department where all of our cars are checked over and inspected before the sale. Come here for your car financing needs! We have incredibly low finance rates with many different credit unions and banks! We hope to meet you soon.

About LeSueur Car Company

• Friendly sales staff!
  • Service Department
  • Credit Union and Bank Financing!
  • Window Tint Available
  • Body Shop
  • Kid friendly waiting area
Moses Winston
9/23/2016

"Outstanding Service"

I'm so glad the reviews for LeSueur are representative of my experience. I purchased my vehicle nearly 8 months ago and did not want to forget to give credit where credit is due. I actually purchased my vehicle sight unseen and this was obviously a bit worrisome for me so i am so fortunate that I was able to work with such a great company. The car was delivered to me in perfect condition and exactly as I pictured. I worked with JT on a very fair price and was happy to see that I was not taken advantage of since this would have been very easy. I would recommend this dealer to any of my friends as it is clear they are top notch and have the utmost integrity for its customers.

Nicole
9/21/2016

"No pressure"

I was debating on getting the car for around a month. There was never any pressure and Riley was great to work with. I would definitely recommend going to LeSueur.

gordon
9/21/2016

"Honesty"

We felt that the salesperson was honest and no hardcore pressure. They worked with us to obtain a payment that was in our budget. We are very happy with the car we purchased there. There was a huge selection of good quality vehicles to choose from. We will return for our next vehicle.

Danielle C
9/19/2016

"Easiest Car Buying Experience"

I was referred to LeSueur and I am glad I chose them. They had the exact car I wanted and at a great price. The buying experience was easy and so laid back. I didn't even have to spend much time there like at other dealerships. Steven was great to work with and really helped me understand all the pricing and insurance.

ehbrock
9/18/2016

" Found the perfect Lexus GS350 at LeSueur!"

This was our first buying experience at LeSueur Car Company, and it was an exceptional one, hi-lighted by their inviting, "no pressure" atmosphere. Steven LeSueur could not have been more professional and polite in helping with our car buying decision.

Rania123
9/14/2016

"They had my dream car!"

My experience at LeSueur was incredible! I had a blast picking out my dream car with the amazing staff! They had SOOO many cars to choose from. Thank you so much for everything!

RandyO
9/13/2016

"Great Experience at LaSueur Car Company!"

I receontly purchased a used 2012 Kia Optima SX from LaSueur Car Company. From my initial visit to the time I was handed the keys i was met with friendly, courteous and most of all, no pressure from the sales people. When we first went, we told them which car we were interested in, the sales person gave us the keys. I expected him to jump in the passenger seat but he told us to go take it for a ride on our own. We came back and met with Kyle and he was great. No pressure at all, we ran through a few numbers and we left. When we decided to buy the car, Kyle was great and he helped us out tremendously. I would highly recommend LaSueur Car Company for your next car purchase.

cindywormwood
9/12/2016

"Best experience with great service!"

After filling out an online application for a trade in, I was contacted literally within 2 minutes from submitting the form. Riley was very friendly and accommodating and set up an appointment for us to come and look around the lot the next day. As soon as we walked into the building, we felt immediately welcomed. Everyone in the front asked how we were doing and offered us water. When we got with Riley, we picked out some car to look at, and then we test drove a few. When we decided on a car for us, he was very honest and straight to the point, no pricing games or anything like that. He made it go very smooth and easily. Any questions we had, he answered. All the employees were very friendly and you could tell they genuinely cared for the customers. Our next car purchase will definitely be through LeSueur!

D H Jones
9/10/2016

"Best Dealership We Have Ever Purchased a Car From!"

We just bought a 2015 Honda CRV and it was an excellent experience. Kris gave us a great price and excellent service. We would definitely come here for any needed service or to purchase another vehicle.Thank you!

LeSueur Car Company responded to this review

September 10, 2016

Thank you! It was a lot of fun getting to know both of you better. Enjoy your new car!

RyleeQuinn
9/10/2016

"Best car buying experience we have ever had"

From the moment my husband and I walked into Lesueur, We felt comfortable. All the sales men were wearing their families t-shirt rather than a stuffy shirt and tie. As we were walking into the building someone opened the door for us and offered us a bottle of water, as it was really hot that day. We normally call dealerships ahead of time and haggle over the phone before we go look at the car. We were so disgusted with the previous dealership we had been talking to (they lied to us and changed the deal we had agreed on at the last minute, and they were just horribly rude), so this time we just walked on the lot without calling ahead. We told Lesueur the car we were interested in and someone went to go get the keys. As we were waiting, another salesman who was in the middle of helping someone else, stopped and asked us if we had been helped yet. He was extremely busy, but he wanted to make sure we were being taken care of. We went and looked at the car and we liked it a lot and decided we wanted to look into it further. We were then put in touch with J.T. He was GREAT! He was honest and knowledgeable. He withstood all of my husbands many questions and did not pressure us in any way. He just made sure we were fully informed and comfortable. In the end we were very pleased with the deal we got on our GTI.. This was by FAR the BEST car buying experience that we have ever had. I don't normally write reviews, but as it is so hard to find a good dealership, I felt it was important. The next time we are in need of a car we will definitely be going back to Lesueur.

Reviews of Steven LeSueur