LeSueur Car Company

1109 E. Curry Rd.,
Tempe, Arizona 85281
LeSueur Car Company Info
About LeSueur Car Company

We have been at the same location since 1975. We are a family owned and operated dealership (Dad, 4 sons,cousin, and a family friend). We have NO CITY SALES TAX(Save Money)! LeSueur Car Company has over 380 cars in stock @ www.usedvwaudi.com . We Service all makes and models in our Service Deaprtment! We also offer Alignments here! All of our cars can be found @ www.usedvwaudi.com, as well as our current special of a $300 off coupon. We are a Accredited Business with the BBB! We promise to treat our customers with respect and have integrity! We have a great service department where all of our cars are checked over and inspected before the sale. Come here for your car financing needs! We have incredibly low finance rates with many different credit unions and banks! We hope to meet you soon.

About LeSueur Car Company

• Friendly sales staff!
  • Service Department
  • Credit Union and Bank Financing!
  • Window Tint Available
  • Body Shop
  • Kid friendly waiting area
Shopper Lady
8/01/2015

"They made car buying so easy!"

Very pleasant to deal with and none of the pressure other dealers give you. Was more than willing to stay past closing time to do paper work to pick car up the next day. Nice to do business in such a relaxed, friendly place. Will be recommending them to others for sure.

hieu_lam
7/31/2015

"1st time at dealership"

AMAZING customer service & they will take you even if closing time is near! Very courteous and professional employees. No rough talk here you usually see in other service dealerships.

hooray1j23
7/26/2015

"Best car shopping ever!"

Super chill. Answered all our questions simply -- no unnecessary talking things up. Helpful, kind, pleasant. I will be buying next car from LeSueur Car Company.

July 29, 2015

We are glad to hear that we were able to make our atmosphere pleasing and comfortable! It is always our main priority to be honest with our costumers, and we are glad we could do that. It is exciting to see that we may have a costumer for life! Thanks again, LeSueur Car Co. Team

lucashawthorne
7/21/2015

"First time car buying has never been easier"

As a first time car buyer I was a little apprehensive getting a used vehicle, but LeSueur made me feel comfortable and I think the end result was a win win for everybody involved. Great service, great prices, great cars. Couldn't ask for much more. Thanks everyone.

July 24, 2015

Thank you! I am very happy you took the time to come and gave a chance to be able to help you. I hope you continue to love your car, let us know if we can help you in the future! Thanks, Steven LeSueur Sales Manager

doublespiral
7/18/2015

"Highly recommended"

People are generally apprehensive about buying a car from a used car dealer. Reports of unscrupulous business practices are so widespread that it has been come a cliche. The LeSueur dealership is changing all of that in a very positive way. First of all, all of the employees I interacted with were incredibly friendly and straight-forward. There is no pressure, no hype, no emotional manipulation, and no deception - just a genuine sense of helping the customer find the right car at a fair price. I worked primarily with Kyle, whom I wholeheartedly recommend. He was very knowledgeable and helpful, and when he wasn't certain about something, he was honest about that as well - and offered to research it (rather than just make up an answer that he thought I wanted to hear). So refreshing! The whole process was smooth and easy. I found an excellent car at a very competitive price. I am very happy with the experience and would whole-heatedly recommend Kyle and the whole LeSueur dealership to anyone in the market for a used car. Do your research, check pricing and availability elsewhere, but be sure to contact LeSueur before making a purchase. They do business the right way, and you'll be pleasantly surprised by the whole experience of working with them.

Wayrob1
7/17/2015

"No hassle experience."

Friendly family business with a hassle-free experience. The test drive was made easy and Steven and crew were easy to work with and timely to make the deal.

Counter girl.

July 24, 2015

Thank you for coming in and purchasing with us! I'm glad you enjoyed your time with us and please let me know if we can help you in the future! Thanks again, Steven LeSueur Sales Manager

Jiujitsuman
7/16/2015

"Best experience"

I've never had a car buying experience go so smoothly. Genuine smiles at the door and I controlled the pace of the experience. There was never any pressure to buy now. They were also very helpful with financing options. And btw I love my car!

The young blonde girl at the counter

July 16, 2015

I am very happy you came in and let us help you! We try to treat everyone like family and I'm glad you noticed and enjoyed your time here. Please let us know if we can help you in the future! Thanks again, Steven LeSueur Sales Manager

s1holcomb
7/12/2015

"Excellent Experience"

Totally different car buying experience then ever before. No high pressure sales people. Very laid back and comfortable atmosphere. No haggling back and forth for a better price.

July 14, 2015

Thank you for coming in and working with us, I enjoyed helping you find the car you wanted! I am happy you had a great experience here and hope you come back in the future! Thanks again, JT LeSueur Sales Associate

LeSueur
7/06/2015

"Great!"

There was no pressure. Steven and the rest of the employees that we dealt with were all friendly and enjoyable to work with. It was quick and easy and everything about it was a good experience!

July 10, 2015

We are happy to hear that we made this such a comfortable atmosphere and experience! Come back and see us if you ever need anything. Thank you, LeSueur Car Co. Team

mak
7/04/2015

"Great Service!!"

Kris was very helpful in determining the appropriate car for my son. Thank you so much for answering all of our questions honestly, and making buying process not as painful as it otherwise could have been. My son is very happy with the car that we purchased, and I'm not freaking out about the purchase price. I will definitely recommend LeSueur Car Company to my family and friends looking to buy used cars in the future. Thanks again.

July 10, 2015

I am glad I could be apart of your son's first car buying experience. It is so great to hear it went smoothly and without any conflict! We would love to work with you and your family in the future! Thanks, Kris LeSueur

Reviews of Steven LeSueur