LeSueur Car Company

1109 E. Curry Rd.,
Tempe, Arizona 85281
LeSueur Car Company Info
About LeSueur Car Company

We have been at the same location since 1975. We are a family owned and operated dealership (Dad, 4 sons,cousin, and a family friend). We have NO CITY SALES TAX(Save Money)! LeSueur Car Company has over 380 cars in stock @ www.usedvwaudi.com . We Service all makes and models in our Service Deaprtment! We also offer Alignments here! All of our cars can be found @ www.usedvwaudi.com, as well as our current special of a $300 off coupon. We are a Accredited Business with the BBB! We promise to treat our customers with respect and have integrity! We have a great service department where all of our cars are checked over and inspected before the sale. Come here for your car financing needs! We have incredibly low finance rates with many different credit unions and banks! We hope to meet you soon.

About LeSueur Car Company

• Friendly sales staff!
  • Service Department
  • Credit Union and Bank Financing!
  • Window Tint Available
  • Body Shop
  • Kid friendly waiting area
melshearer
8/29/2016

"Super Friendly Family Dealership!"

My husband and I just bought a Kia Sorento from Lesueur and we had such a great experience. I will say, I was hesitant to go to a car company that wasn't one of the big dealerships, but I am so glad we did. We worked with JT and had a wonderful experience. No pressure whatsoever. In a few years when my husband can't stand another day without a pickup truck, we will be back!

Queyst
8/29/2016

"No pressure family owned. "

We saw the car advertised online. We were allowed to test drive alone. They worked with us to get an awesome finance deal and interest rate. We brought the car back a couple days later to have something cleaned up and they did a great job. Very happy with the service and the car, and the financing terms! No pressure sales, no hidden terms, very open.

raypauchek
8/26/2016

"first used vehicle purchased in 16 years…awesome experience!"

steve was incredibly awesome….it was super easy, from the test drive to the purchase to driving off the lot! i highly recommend them for anyone looking for any vehicle!

August 26, 2016

Thanks for your review! It was a pleasure working with you! Steven LeSueur Sales Manager

Sean chapko
8/25/2016

"Went to several dealerships"

I went to several dealerships when trying to find a vehicle that fit my needs. I wish I would have started here from the start. The experience with Steven at Lesueur Car Company was great from start to finish. No games, just a great vehicle at a fair price. I would definitely recommend going here to anyone who doesn't want to deal with the gimmicks that dealerships are known for.

August 26, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! I am glad to hear you feel that way about our dealership. We look forward to being your dealership again in the future! Steven LeSueur Sales Manager

vajrasb
8/25/2016

"Relaxing atmosphere and a great buying experience"

I was in the market for a used car and based on the reviews on the internet, I decided to visit LeSueur and I surely was not disappointed with any steps of the entire process. Everyone was professional, friendly and were extremely easy to talk with without a hint of pressure. I chose the Lexus ES 350 (2008) with ~100k miles and it looks and feels good and I am happy with the purchase.

Gideon

August 26, 2016

It was our privilege of working with you! Thanks for being such a great customer! Enjoy your Lexus and let me know if there is ever anything I can do for you in the future. Steven LeSueur Sales Manager

Flash

"Great service"

I bought a car from Steven. He was fantastic and so helpful. He made my buying experience so enjoyable and easy. The company atmosphere was wonderful. I would definitely go back and have already referred Steven to a friend.

August 26, 2016

Wow already referring friends! Thanks! It was great working with you and I look forward to working with your friends in the future. Thank you so much for the great review! Steven LeSueur Sales Manager

DJDonV
8/23/2016

"First-time Buying Process Made Easy"

I was in the market for a new car, as my previous car was more than 15 years old, and had transmission and suspension wear-and-tear starting to add up over 204,000 miles. I was driving a 2001 Nissan Pathfinder, and I was looking to stick with Nissan, as my family has since the late 80's. I didn't like the new-look Pathfinder crossovers, so my heart was pretty much set on an Xterra, because it looked to me like an updated version of my beloved Pathfinder. I was a first-time buyer, and I was dreading the process, thinking it was going to be a high-pressure situation. At the first two dealerships I had gone to, it was. I had told them from the onset of my visits that I was just looking to crunch some numbers and see what I could work with. Still, they were determined to push a sale right then and there. Then I went to LeSueur. Christian was the first person I talked to. I told him I had seen the slightly-used 2015 Xterra S listed online and asked to check it out. We went and checked out the car and took it for a test drive. He asked if I wanted to take it on the freeway. I was surprised, because the first two dealerships I visited just had me stay on the streets, so this was a breath of fresh air for me. When we returned, I spoke with Steven and ran some numbers and he gave me all the information I needed so I could return when I was ready. Two days later, I returned to LeSueur. Riley helped get me a fantastic financing rate through a local credit union, and Steven went through all the final paperwork with me. The entire experience was laid-back—no pressure at all—and the team is honest, soft-spoken, and genuinely wants to help the customer without making them feel like just a walking commission. I love my Xterra, and I have the team at LeSueur to thank for putting me behind the wheel of it. I would most certainly recommend anyone in the metro Phoenix area looking for a used car to go to LeSueur before they go anywhere else.

Christian

August 26, 2016

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! Makes me happy to hear that you had a very enjoyable experience here with us. It was a pleasure working with you as well and we look forward to working with you more in the future. Let me know if there is ever anything else we can do for you. Thanks again Steven LeSueur Sales Manager

Adam
8/21/2016

"Easy and relaxed"

Found LeSueur through USAA financing. Steven and JT were very personable and made our purchasing experience easy and stress free. I recommend these guys to anyone looking for their next vehicle.

August 26, 2016

It was a pleasure working with you! Thanks for taking the time and giving us such a great review, we sure do appreciate it! Let us know if there is ever anything we can do for you in the future. LeSueur Car Company

curtisclifford
8/21/2016

"Low pressure buying"

There is nothing worse than feeling the high-pressure tactics of a car salesman. I had quite the opposite experience at LeSueur motors. Everyone was very helpful and solicitous but I always felt like I could walk away without being made to feel guilty. I probably went there four or five times before I actually purchased the car. Their inventory is amazing. Every car I test drove was clean and had been well-maintained. I can highly recommend LeSueur to anyone wanting an easy and pleasant car shopping experience.

August 26, 2016

We are glad to hear you had an enjoyable car buying experience with us. We strive to make sure everyone feels at home here at LeSueur. Thank you for your review! Look forward to working with you in the future. LeSueur Car Company

Loko Lolo
8/19/2016

"quick, efficient, and friendly"

I was looking for a relatively newer 4WD Frontier. I had a 2000 Mustang convertible to trade in and USAA financing. Riley wasn't able to get the out-the-door cost down to what I was willing to pay for the 2014 truck I liked, but found one like it that was a 2015 and we did the deal that day. I was very happy with the outcome and am enjoying my new (used) Frontier.

August 26, 2016

It sure was a pleasure working with you! Thank you for your amazing review. I hope you enjoy your new truck and let me know if there is ever anything I can do for you. Thanks again, Riley Price LeSueur Car Company

Reviews of Steven LeSueur