LeSueur Car Company

1109 E. Curry Rd.,
Tempe, Arizona 85281
LeSueur Car Company Info
About LeSueur Car Company

We have been at the same location since 1975. We are a family owned and operated dealership (Dad, 4 sons,cousin, and a family friend). We have NO CITY SALES TAX(Save Money)! LeSueur Car Company has over 380 cars in stock @ www.usedvwaudi.com . We Service all makes and models in our Service Deaprtment! We also offer Alignments here! All of our cars can be found @ www.usedvwaudi.com, as well as our current special of a $300 off coupon. We are a Accredited Business with the BBB! We promise to treat our customers with respect and have integrity! We have a great service department where all of our cars are checked over and inspected before the sale. Come here for your car financing needs! We have incredibly low finance rates with many different credit unions and banks! We hope to meet you soon.

About LeSueur Car Company

• Friendly sales staff!
  • Service Department
  • Credit Union and Bank Financing!
  • Window Tint Available
  • Body Shop
  • Kid friendly waiting area
nsumrall
2/10/2016

"Amazing customer service!"

This was an absolute no pressure car buying experience. They have great customer service and are very friendly. They worked with me and were very upfront and honest. But I wouldn't call it fast. It was a bit of a timely process, but worth it in the end.

February 10, 2016

Thanks for coming in! We appreciate your time in writing a review and sharing your experience. We hope that you enjoy your car for many years to come. Please let us know if there is ever anything that we can do for you. -LeSueur Car Company Team

Mr Hard to Please
2/09/2016

"Best Dealership I have ever done business with!*read this*"

I found a truck online that I had been searching a long time for. Steven answered the phone and took all the steps to answer all my detailed questions, even the ones he didn't know the answers to. I called late in the afternoon and instantly knew I had to see it. Steven knew I had a half hour worth of travel and waited up for me. After a test drive I knew I had to have it. Steven stayed late, and crunch the numbers on both sides to make a seemingly impossible deal work out. I was upside down on my previous vehicle, so with the combination of a great deal, and some cash down it all worked out. The only downside was the truck was in as traded in condition. David took the time to schedule all the maintenance , and minor repairs at a time that worked with my crazy work schedule. These guys even took me to work. At the end of the day a few more unexpected repairs needed to be completed so rather than leaving me stranded David took me home in his personal car. You cant get better service than that! And that is a service a big dealerships would never offer! I would know I have bought 5 cars from other dealerships in the last few years and never been treated so well. When I picked up my truck, I was greeted by Steven, David, and Levi who went over everything completed one by one to ensure my satisfaction. When I expressed a few minor things they offered to go above and beyond to make sure it was all perfect! Never have I had such confidence in the vehicle I was buying. I truly felt like I was getting the better deal, and never felt pushed or rushed into anything! I suppose a level above the rest is what you get when you deal with great people, at a family owned dealership! This will be my first stop the next time I buy a vehicle!

February 10, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! I hope that you are able to use your car for many years to come! I am very happy that our dealership stood out more than the other dealerships you have worked with. We try to make sure each of our customers are happy and find a car that best suits them. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do for you in the future! -Steven LeSueur Sales Manager

smart owner
2/08/2016

"A pleasant car buying experience."

The first thing that made this experience pleasant was that these people actually answer their email and they were willing to discuss pricing, including a final quote, via email. I recently dealt with five dealers and four were not very fruitfull. Two did not answer any email (though, giving them the benefit of the doubt, the address provided by truecar "might" have been wrong), one did not have the vehicle I wanted (ok, not their fault) and one seem to be still stuck in the old "wheeler dealer" mode you see satired in comedy shows and, after three to four days between each email, would not even mention prices unless I came down there (to test drive the car I was interested in). But with LeSueur Car Co., they had the vehicle shown on web pages, the price and final quote (including taxs and such) was reasonable, I made an appointment, drove down to see and test drive the car, gave them a check for the amount agreed upon earlier and had a new car. Which they even followed me home with as a delivery. I do not know if my experience is atypical, but I am very happy.

February 09, 2016

Thank you for choosing us! It was a pleasure working with you to help you purchase the right car! I hope that you are able to enjoy your car for years to come. Please let me know if there is anything we can do for you in the future! -Steven LeSueur Sales Manager

Happy Murano Owners
2/06/2016

"Great purchase experience."

We visited two car companies today. Complete opposites. Won't mention the other but LeSueur was the best. Riley was our sales person. He listened to what we were looking for and showed us the right car. He answered all our questions. Great customer service. Not hassles. Friendly family atmosphere. Well worth the drive from Tucson. Check them out.

February 08, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. It was a pleasure working with you and helping you purchase your sweet new ride. :) I hope the Murano serves you for many years to come. -Riley

Lancescott16
2/06/2016

"VW Passat"

My wife and I knew what car we were looking for and found the best prices at lesueur car company! Kyle and the rest of the staff made the buying super easy and quick! Will look there first for our next car!

Roadsterman
2/05/2016

"Buy a Car"

Initial phone contact with Kyle went well. Kyle answered all questions sufficiently well that I came in to look at and potentially buy car. James made car available for test drive. Kyle had lcar and all paper work ready when I came back to purchase. All went smoothly and I was out the door in 40 minutes. Facilities were nice, both James and Kyle were efficient and professional and I'd recomment them with no reservations. Bill Baker

February 05, 2016

Bill, thanks for the kinds words! I am glad we made it a really smooth experience for you! Congrats on the Jetta! -Kyle

rich f
2/05/2016

"no preasure and friendly"

we also drove a distance, after talking to Steve LeSueur on the phone. Very pleasant and friendly plus a decent price. my wife and I were very impressed with Steve .

Jodie Donner
2/02/2016

"The Definition of Low Pressure"

Locating a particular car is what took us to LeSueur Car Company. We drove a longer distance than normal due to the price and the car. I had researched the dealership online and liked what I saw about the family-owned history. The experience exceeded my expectations. All employees were kind and courteous. I loved the decor and family feel of the dealership and just felt like honesty and good service were priorities, unlike plenty of other places I have purchased cars from. We happily purchased the Mini and walked away with only excited thoughts rather than uncomfortable regrets. I honestly can't wait to go back.

February 03, 2016

Thank you so much for coming in! We are so happy that you were able to find us online. I hope that you enjoy your Mini for years to come. Please let us know if we can ever do anything for you! Thanks again, -LeSueur Car Company Team

ruth111
2/02/2016

"Buying a new car was a breeze!"

LeSueur Car Company is a family owned business in Tempe, AZ. Their website is current and accurate. I was able to narrow my search on their website by model of car, by price range, or by the year the car was manufactured. I contacted the dealership via email, which is listed on their website. I was contacted within a few hours. All of the sales reps are willing to help each other out. I let them know which cars I was interested in looking at, and the cars were ready to be test driven when I arrived at the lot. JT was my sales guy. He is awesome! He is friendly and honest in the car comparisons. There was no pressure. He printed up price comparisons. We looked at car facts. I test drove the vehicles I was interested in. I applied online for financing. All of the paperwork was ready when I came back in to purchase the vehicle. JT was great about answering my questions, calling me back, and making the experience positive. It was THE BEST car buying experience. Thanks JT and LeSueur Car Company for the great variety of cars and the friendly sales staff. I will definitely be back again! I highly recommend it!

February 03, 2016

We are so happy that you had a great experience here at our family owned company. We try our best to make each of our customers happy and make their car buying experience as best as it can be and to find we find the best car for them. Thank you so much for coming in and choosing us! Let us know if we can ever help you out with anything! Thanks again, -LeSueur Car Company Team

smurray84
1/24/2016

"Great Experience"

Just made my first purchase from LeSueur Car Company, but it won't be the last. My Wife and I had a great experience with Riley Price who was laid back, easy to work with and made it an enjoyable experience.

January 27, 2016

Thank you for supporting our family owned dealership and for sharing your experience. It was a pleasure to help you and your family get a new (to you) car and I look forward to helping you out in the future! Congrats on the new car. I hope it treats you well for many years!

Reviews of Steven LeSueur