LeSueur Car Company

1109 E. Curry Rd.,
Tempe, Arizona 85281
LeSueur Car Company Info
About LeSueur Car Company

We have been at the same location since 1975. We are a family owned and operated dealership (Dad, 4 sons,cousin, and a family friend). We have NO CITY SALES TAX(Save Money)! LeSueur Car Company has over 380 cars in stock @ www.usedvwaudi.com . We Service all makes and models in our Service Deaprtment! We also offer Alignments here! All of our cars can be found @ www.usedvwaudi.com, as well as our current special of a $300 off coupon. We are a Accredited Business with the BBB! We promise to treat our customers with respect and have integrity! We have a great service department where all of our cars are checked over and inspected before the sale. Come here for your car financing needs! We have incredibly low finance rates with many different credit unions and banks! We hope to meet you soon.

About LeSueur Car Company

• Friendly sales staff!
  • Service Department
  • Credit Union and Bank Financing!
  • Window Tint Available
  • Body Shop
  • Kid friendly waiting area
Redhead
6/30/2015

"In and out in a few hours"

The last time I bought a car was in 2002. I was at the dealer, haggling for what seemed an eternity. Seven hours later I left with my car. This was not the case at LeSueur. I found the car I wanted and within 2 hours I was out the door. And half that time we were at lunch! I highly recommend.

JeffHAZ
6/23/2015

"Unusual Car Buying Experience"

Having purchased several vehicles in my lifetime, it's rare for me to step onto a lot and immediately feel a difference. The selection of vehicles was superb and the condition of the vehicles were truly represented on the cars.com website. There was no pressure on the part of the salesperson and all of my requests were honored. I highly recommend this dealer and their employees - everyone interacted with from reception, sales and service were professional at all times.

June 24, 2015

Jeff, it was awesome working with you and thanks for the kind words! Glad we could make the deal work out and congrats on the ride!

illini7801
6/22/2015

"Top notch experience"

Another easy, no-hassle car buying experience. JT, Riley and Steven are as professional (and down to earth) as they come and they made the whole process a breeze for my wife and I. We're set on cars for awhile but when the time comes to jump back into market, I suspect LeSueur will be our one-stop shop. They truly are the anti-dealership and I mean that in the most complementary sense....

June 23, 2015

We are so glad we could make your car buying process as simple as can be! It is refreshing to hear that our dealership doesn't carry the stigma of most. I hope we can help you in the future when you are ready to buy again. Thanks for the review, LeSueur Car Co. Team

Mike D
6/22/2015

"My Second GTI Purchase From LeSueur - Great Experience"

The experience in working with LeSueur is low (literally, no) pressure and they are there to answer questions and help make the right decision. No parking your car and having a flock of sales people hound you the second you arrive (with an agenda). This is actually my second GTI I've purchased with LeSueur and I was very pleased. The guys were friendly, efficient, and easy to talk options with. It was 10 years between my purchases, but the service and experience was the same. Hope to do business again soon for my next GTI....

June 22, 2015

Mike- Its good to hear that although the look of LeSueur Car Company has changed, our treatment towards our costumers has not! We are so glad that we could find you another GTI that worked for you. We always make an effort to help those who stop in feel like they are apart of the LeSueur family! We can't wait to do business with you in the future. Thanks again, LeSueur Car Co. Team

BofSerenity
6/18/2015

"Really great, authentic people to work with."

I can't say enough about our experience with LeSuer. We worked with Kyle and he worked hard to get us what we needed and really went the extra mile. Especially since I had to do a lot of the looking while traveling for work. Between emails, texts, phone calls and in person every instance was professional. This is what a car buying experience should be like.

June 24, 2015

Wow, thanks so much for the kind words. I am super glad you had a great experience! It was great working with you! -Kyle

jb111147
6/15/2015

"Excellent!"

I found the EXACT vehicle I was searching for only 1889 miles away from home. With Stevens help I purchased the car, flew to Phoenix and then had an awesome road trip home. This experience relied on trust and great communication. They exceeded my expectations on both accounts.

June 16, 2015

Working out deals long distance definitely have their room for miscommunication, we are happy to hear that we were able to avoid that and get you in the car that you loved. It was our pleasure working with you, thank you for the positive review. Thanks, LeSueur Car Co. Team

azkyle
6/13/2015

"Smooth Transaction, Zero Pressure"

I usually hate buying from dealerships but Steven was low pressure and seemed genuine. I'll definitely look here again when it comes time to buy my next car.

June 16, 2015

I am glad to hear that this was a change of pace from your usual car buying experience! We always make it a priority to provide our costumers with the actualities of a car. Thank you for your business, and I also look forward to working with you in the future. Thanks again, Steven LeSueur

Henry123
6/12/2015

"The best experience ever"

The fastest, easiest, and most pleasant purchase of any car I have ever had. You feel respected, but the best is not being cheated. I recommend LeSueur with no hesitations. Hon. Henry Cappello, Honorary Consul of Malta for Arizona.

June 16, 2015

Wow, thank you so much for the fantastic review! I am so glad I was able to make you feel comfortable and provide you with honest information. I hope you enjoy your new car! -Steven LeSueur

lupicari
6/09/2015

"Amazing Experience"

I was in a horrific car accident on Mother’s Day 2015. The last thing I wanted to do a month later was to go car shopping. Doing research on the web I came across a great deal and the Dealer was Lesueur Car Co. When I called to inquire Riley answered the phone, he answered every question & concern I had , but never once pressured me to come down to make a deal. He made me feel at ease and secure which is very rare in the car industry. Needless to say my husband & I met Riley the next day. I not only test drove at least 10 cars on the lot but I also drove Riley a little crazy too. The hardest part was picking the right car but Riley was there ever step of the way, with every question and concern till we made our choice. After choosing our car Riley then, exceeded my expectations! The car we chose had a little rubbing during breaking & I mentioned it to Riley. He not only checked the car but brought it down to their shop and let us know that there was no safety concern but the drums needed to be cut down and they did the repair. Above and beyond is an understatement! Not just Riley , but the whole Lesueur family makes you feel & treats you, just like family. I will not only be a repeat customer but I will recommend them to everyone I know in need of a car.

June 10, 2015

Thank you! It was such a pleasure helping you and your family find the right car! I had a ton of fun working with you guys and you didn't drive me crazy at all! I'm so glad we were able to get you a great deal on the SUV you picked out and I look forward to seeing you all again soon!

Tiaijha
6/04/2015

"Best place to buy a car "

This was only my second car buying experience and my first took like hours and it was like a hassle but i really needed a car. Here i knew what i wanted and there was no hassle. This dealership makes you feel comfortable almost like your right at home. I referred LeSueur to my cousin and the next week he went a got a car and had a great experience as well. If i ever need another car i will definitely come back and recommend LeSueur to anyone looking for good deals, awesome customer services and good vibes. Riley and Kyle did an awesome job helping me without any hassle Thank you guys!

June 08, 2015

Thank you so much for the awesome review and the referrals! We were happy to help you, and would love to help you in the future either with service or another vehicle. We hope you enjoy your new car! Thanks again, LeSueur Car Co. Team

Reviews of Steven LeSueur