LeSueur Car Company

1109 E. Curry Rd.,
Tempe, Arizona 85281
LeSueur Car Company Info
About LeSueur Car Company

We have been at the same location since 1975. We are a family owned and operated dealership (Dad, 4 sons,cousin, and a family friend). We have NO CITY SALES TAX(Save Money)! LeSueur Car Company has over 380 cars in stock @ www.usedvwaudi.com . We Service all makes and models in our Service Deaprtment! We also offer Alignments here! All of our cars can be found @ www.usedvwaudi.com, as well as our current special of a $300 off coupon. We are a Accredited Business with the BBB! We promise to treat our customers with respect and have integrity! We have a great service department where all of our cars are checked over and inspected before the sale. Come here for your car financing needs! We have incredibly low finance rates with many different credit unions and banks! We hope to meet you soon.

About LeSueur Car Company

• Friendly sales staff!
  • Service Department
  • Credit Union and Bank Financing!
  • Window Tint Available
  • Body Shop
  • Kid friendly waiting area
lili
3/02/2015

"Best Car purchase experience ever!"

I've bought at least a dozen cars in my life and grown to detest it. The purchase of my dream car was like a dream.Steven was pleasant , honest and easy to deal with . Even when my situation got complicated he set me at ease.Great price,easy deal , simple , non nonsense! will abosulutley buy another car at LeSueur in the future!!!

Dixie W
3/01/2015

"Simply the best!"

I recently made my second car purchase from LeSueur Car Company and once again had the best car buying experience of my life. My transaction was seamless and smooth from beginning to end. Thank you Steven and Co. Simply put they have the best used car inventory, prices and staff in Arizona.

Michelle O.
2/25/2015

"Great experience "

Steven was great to work with while we purchased our vehicle from out of state. He was very helpful and professional throughout the whole process. Thanks!

February 25, 2015

Thank you! I am glad you trusted us and we were able to help you purchase the car you wanted! Thanks again, Steven LeSueur Sales Manager LeSueur Car Co

SHH
2/25/2015

"Great Experience"

Very professional sales department. Steven helped us throughout the whole process without any of the mumbo jumbo sales pitch. I would definitely recommend this dealership. I am planning on bringing my daughter to this lot when she is ready for her first car. Thanks again for all your help!

February 25, 2015

Thank you for coming in! I'm glad we were able to find you a car and we do our best to be upfront about everything. When you and your daughter are ready I would love to help! Thanks again, Steven LeSueur Sales Manager LeSueur Car Co

Ndy K
2/22/2015

"Highly recommend"

I had the best experience with LeSueur dealership. Customer service was outstanding! So far my car works perfectly. They seem to be honest people which I value a lot. If you are looking for a well organized company,high quality of work,honest people and best customer service,I highly encourage you to go at Lesueur Car Company. Thanks Steven

February 25, 2015

Thank you for coming in and for the amazing words! We try to always put the costumer and their needs first. If you ever need anything in the future I hope we can help you again! Thank you again, Steven LeSueur Sales Manager LeSueur Car Co

Spencerf
2/22/2015

"They went the extra mile. "

Riley was able to find me a fair finance deal as I was putting a large down payment in the car. professional organization and friendly service. I'll buy here again in the near future.

February 25, 2015

I had a great time working with you and am glad you came in! Thanks for coming in and for the review. I would love to work with you again in the future! Thanks, Riley Price Sales Representative LeSueur Car Co

tyoung4158
2/20/2015

"Highly recommend"

Excellent customer service, no pressure sales, knowledgeable and friendly staff. Made my first time buy a great experience. I've already told several people to go to leSueur for their next car purchase.

taryn

February 25, 2015

Thanks so much! Glad you had a great experience! It was great working with you and congrats on your car!!!! :) -Kyle LeSueur

afrosquared
2/17/2015

"Great cars, great prices, no city sales tax, low doc fees!"

I would definitely recommend LeSueur. Everything about the experience was on point. This was my second vehicle with them and things have always been smooth and professional. Thanks!

February 20, 2015

Thank you for coming in and giving us the chance to work with you! It is always a pleasure and I hope we can continue to help you in the future! Thanks again, Kris LeSueur General Manager

Bobby & Cat
2/16/2015

"Highly Recommend LeSueur!"

I've purchased two vehicles from LeSueur, an Audi A6 and a Toyota Sequoia Platinum. Each of these vehicles were so competitively priced no dealership in surrounding areas could come even close to matching. I've sent family members and friends to purchase their vehicles with LeSueur as well. Each of us have had nothing but a wonderful experience and each of us have walked away with a great car. Steven was able to get me the lowest finance rate out of the seven vehicles I've purchased in the past. Steven is so personable and works extremely hard to make sure we have all of our needs met. LeSueur has always exceeded our expectations and will always be our first choice!

February 20, 2015

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We try our hardest to help the costumers with everything they need and we love to do it! I have enjoyed working with you and are always happy when I can. Please let us know if we can help in the future! Thanks again, Steven LeSueur Sales Manager

ddddg
2/15/2015

"straight forward dealer "

I was treated well and with respect during my purchase. The employees even stayed for several hours after work on a Saturday to help finish the paperwork and never felt rushed or pressured.

February 20, 2015

I am so happy you found the car you wanted and we were able to help with the process! Thank you, Steven LeSueur Sales Manager

Reviews of Steven LeSueur