LeSueur Car Company

LeSueur Car Company

Call
LeSueur Car Company Info
About LeSueur Car Company

We have been at the same location since 1975. We are a family owned and operated dealership (Dad, 4 sons,cousin, and a family friend). We have NO CITY SALES TAX(Save Money)! LeSueur Car Company has over 300 cars in stock @ www.usedvwaudi.com . We Service all makes and models in our Service Deaprtment! We also offer Alignments here! All of our cars can be found @ www.usedvwaudi.com, as well as our current special of a $300 off coupon. We are a Accredited Business with the BBB! We promise to treat our customers with respect and have integrity! We have a great service department where all of our cars are checked over and inspected before the sale. Come here for your car financing needs! We have incredibly low finance rates with many different credit unions and banks! We hope to meet you soon.

About LeSueur Car Company

• Friendly sales staff!
  • Service Department
  • Credit Union and Bank Financing!
  • Window Tint Available
  • Body Shop
  • Kid friendly waiting area

"What a great experience buying a new car! "

I've been won over by the LeSueur Car company! I went to 4 other dealers looking at cars. They ranged from the high pressure sales to they couldn't care you were on the lot… After visiting a “ho hum” dealer… I went to LeSueur. I was kindly greeted in the lot and instantly felt like I was being treated like a friend. I worked with Kris and JT through my buying experience and I couldn't have asked for better treatment. Both guys took great care of me during the process…Kris even helped me on his day off! Kris helped me get the maximum for my used car and a great price on my new one!! Thank you to the LeSueur family for a great experience buying my new car! I’m looking forward to working with them in the future and recommend anyone to stop by when looking for a new car!!!

"I Hate automobile dealerships "

Well, this is not one. This is more like a place that newly abandoned VW's come to hang out and wait to be adopted. There are not 5 or 6 salesmen in 2 bit suits at the door nor are there any table cloths. No sales teams with their slick handoffs., and not even open on Sunday.. What you do get is the friendliest, knowledgable caretakers of VW's helping you adopt a car. I read a negative review on LeSueur sales and I was so impressed with the thoughtful response from LeSueur. I knew I just had to visit. Them. Well , in 5 minutes my wife and I found a great car, made a new friend, and left with the most satisfactory buying experience of our automotive lives. Thanks!!!!!!! Alan and Mary

"Good Experience"

Riley and Kris were great to work with. Riley was very helpful and provided all the information I needed. This Company knows how to treat customers, don't remember when I had a better experience. Thank You!

"Great Dealer alternative!"

Nice, low pressure, felt like they were looking for long term repeat customer, verses a one time "home run" sale. Kris was excellent to deal with. Will strongly consider purchasing from them again.

"An unique car shopping experience! "

My husband and I needed to buy two cars as we just arrived back in the US after 6 years living abroad. We felt like doing business with a friend. We were welcomed from the moment we arrived at the office and proceeded to a test drive. Steven was extremely knowledgeable, very easy to communicate with, explained every step of the purchase process, as well as answered all our questions. He made it happen when it came to financing! Since we had been out of the country for so long, our credit scores were not that great but he was very focused and looked for the right loan option for us!! Excellent service, I can't say enough about how positive the whole experience was! Very impressed, this is NOT your usual annoying car dealership experience, awesome environment. Thank you so much, I definitely recommend LeSuer Car Co.

"best car buying experience"

This was the best car buying experience ever! Super relaxed, no pressure, and profession. I felt that I received a fair price on trade and great price on my new vehicle. Thank you Riley!!

"Family Run with Excellent Customer Service"

I've always bought my cars from "Big" dealerships and LeSueur surprised me with their family run car dealership. I have always thought bigger was better when choosing a place to purchase a car, but LeSueur had a rows and rows of beautiful cars and a beautiful contemporary sales office and shop. I loved seeing all the offices with the family names on the doors and the family photos through out the sales office and that the staff was energetic and caring. More importantly, Steven LeSueur went above and beyond to get me into the car I was looking for. I found the car online and Steven negotiated over the phone and we settled on a price. A couple days, later I drove up there and picked up my vehicle. I really have to thank Steve for helping me. He went out of his way to help me actually. Their location in Tempe also offers lower sales tax, which I thought was great too. Definitely worth a look there first, if your car shopping.

November 14, 2014

Thank you! I am glad you gave us a chance and we were able to provide you with a great experience and car! If you have any questions or needs in the future let us know! Thanks again, Steven LeSueur Sales Manager

"LOVE MY NEW RIDE!!! "

Just have to say...Riley is AMAZING!! He made the whole experience super easy and fun! Thank you tons, Riley. You are the BEST!! I'll recommend LeSueur to anyone and everyone looking for a new car! :)

November 05, 2014

Thank you so much for working with us, I am glad you came in and we were able to find you the car you needed! If you need any service or repairs we would love to help you again! Thanks again, Riley Price

"Fantatic"

This was my first expierence at a dealership. They handled everything exceptionally well and all of my questions/concerns were addressed perfectly, making the whole process run smoothly. I appreciated there patience with my familys sensetive nose, and ability to cater to our needs. Than you so much.

November 05, 2014

Thank you for coming in! We enjoyed having you guys and are very glad we got everything worked out so you could purchase the car you wanted! Thank you again, LeSueur Car Company

"Hassle and Stress Free Experience"

All staff were friendly and helpful. No pressure, willing to answer questions, drove us to our bank to get our down payment. JT was very quick with the paperwork and helpful with programming the car. A very positive experience.

November 05, 2014

I am glad you had a good experience here, we try our hardest to make things go as smooth and easy as possible. Thank you for coming in and letting us help you! Thanks again, JT LeSueur Sales Associate

Reviews of Steven LeSueur