Lebanon Ford

770 Columbus Ave., Lebanon, Ohio 45036

2052 Reviews of Lebanon Ford

July 17, 2017

""Going the Second Mile""

- Hybrid Happy

Tim Flanagan was so helpful & kind, took time to explain features on the car, made me feel I mattered. He truly goes the "second mile"! Would recommend him to friends & family. Follow-up excellent! Danny was wonderful, too! Excellent representatives of your dealership!

Lebanon Ford responded

Thanks for the great review! A lot of passion and hard work goes into your vehicle purchase. We're glad you had a great Lebanon Ford experience! Enjoy and we will see you again in the future.

"Amazingly easy!"

- Brittany Lenos

Tim was amazing. Helped me in every way and made my journey fun. Highly recommend this man for any car experience. The process was easy and their deals were great. Never would buy a ford but now I'm glad i did. If your looking for a car, go to Lebanon ford.

Lebanon Ford responded

We are proud to have Tim as a part of the Lebanon Ford Team. He and all of Lebanon Ford take pride in listening and caring about our guest. We strive to create a pleasant buying experience. Enjoy your Ford!

"Happy Wife Happy Life"

- Soccermom15

I just upgraded my old van to a new Honda Odyssey and I absolutely love it!!! Thank you to all the staff at Lebanon Ford! What a wonderful experience yet again!

Jeremy Harrison

Lebanon Ford responded

Thank you for your review and for choosing Lebanon Ford. We are happy that you enjoyed your buying experience and we look forward to seeing you again.

"Amazing Fast Easy"

- JLW2005

I can't thank Tim Flanagan enough he really went above Customer service. He knew the ins and outs of the truck I bought. I'm so thankful for the hospitality that Tim gave to my wife and I I would be back to purchase another vechile from this place in a heart beat. Tim if I could give you an award for excellent Customer service I would personally hand it to you. Thank you

Lebanon Ford responded

Congratulations on the purchase of your Lebanon Ford vehicle. Thank you for taking the time to write about your about Tim and your buying experience.

"Good Experience"

- Ryan Dixon Sawyer

Sales guy was great. Thanks for the help!!!! We came in and left happy. Would come back again when we need abother! Thanks thanks thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Lebanon Ford responded

We sincerely appreciate the positive review and from all of us at Lebanon Ford we want to congratulate you on your vehicle purchase. Enjoy!

July 13, 2017

"Tom Nickell did an outstanding job!"

- Weber

Tom Nickell did an outstanding job taking us through the process of buying our car. Tom is very knowledgeable and made us feel at home and at ease. His attention to detail and efficiency was evident as we were in and out in a very short time. We will definitely consider Tom and Lebanon Ford in the future!

Tom Nickell

Lebanon Ford responded

From Tom and all of us at Lebanon Ford, we want to congratulate you on vehicle purchase and thank you for taking the time to write a positive review about your buying experience.

"My Buying Experience"

- granny,rocks 21

What a wonderful experience I had purchasing my new car yesterday. Yes, I have known Brant Benson for many years (every since he was in kindergarten with my youngest son). He is honest and caring and gives it his all to help. That's why I came to him to find a car. He answered all my questions and placed me in my new affordable used car in a short amount of time. Thanks Brant !

Brant Benson
Other Employees : Angela

Lebanon Ford responded

Thank you for taking the time to give Brant and the Lebanon Ford Team a positive review. We take pride in creating positive buying experiences for all our customers. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

"Buying Experience "

- Karen

I had a wonderful experience. Our salesperson . Freeda Floyd was extremely helpful. And I look forward to working with her in the future. Nice vehicle.

Freeda Floyd

Lebanon Ford responded

Thank you for your review and for choosing Lebanon Ford. We are happy that you enjoyed your buying experience with Freeda. We look forward to seeing you again.

July 11, 2017

"Great buying experience "

- Pineapple

Speed service easy paper work Freeda Jenny and staff all great third car bought at Lebanon will be back when my lease is up to get another

Freeda Floyd
Jenny Southard

Lebanon Ford responded

Congratulations on the purchase of your new Lebanon Ford vehicle. Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review about your buying experience with Freeda and our team.

July 10, 2017

"Working with Russell was great!"

- LoveMyF-150

After driving an Expedition for 13 years, I thought I wanted a smaller vehicle. Russell was very patient and showed me some vehicles. I visited Russell 5 times over 2 months. He was always willing to answer questions and talk specs. After sharing the pros/cons of my Expedition experience, then Russell sent me for a test drive in an F-150. I loved it! Russell was fantastic to work with and we'll be sending our family and friends to see him.

Russell Merten

Lebanon Ford responded

Thank you for taking the time to give us a positive review. Russ and all the Lebanon Ford Team takes pride in creating a positive buying experience. Russ works hard to listen to his customers and assists in selecting the right vehicle for every customer. He makes buying a vehicle a pleasant experience. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

11 - 20 of 2,052 results