Lehigh Valley Hyundai

675 State Avenue,
Emmaus, Pennsylvania 18049
Lehigh Valley Hyundai Info
About Lehigh Valley Hyundai

Lehigh Valley Hyundai has been serving the Lehigh Valley area of Eastern PA and Western NJ for over 20 years. We specialize Hyundai new and Certified Pre Owned vehicle sales, service, parts and collision repair. Stop and visit us on the Lehigh Street Automile in Emmaus, PA just minutes from Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton, Nazareth, Reading, Doylestown and Quakertown.

About Lehigh Valley Hyundai

Karencarmengio
5/27/2015

"excellent customer service"

The service we received from Jason Dutsch along with the finance department and manager exceeded our expectations. Informative, knowledgeable, friendly atmosphere made us feel that we were the most important people in the building and couldn't do enough for us. They provided a safe, trusting, fun experience for us where normally buying a car be a bit stressful. We have already shared this experience with friends and family and recommend that your facility is the place to buy without a doubt! ! Thanks! !

Jason Dutsch

Acagigas
5/26/2015

"Love my Sonata"

I went into Hyundai in a tight situation needing to lease a car and Dan was extremely helpful. Throughout the whole experience I never felt pushed. Overall I have nothing negative to say about my leasing experience and would recommend this dealership to anyone. The employees here are very kind and eager to answer all of your questions and I left the dealership with nothing to stir on. Plus- I love my 2015 Sonata and have absolutely no complaints with the vehicle what so ever!

Dan

Jeff Rossetti
5/24/2015

"Another new purchase and ongoing terrific service"

Just purchased my 2nd vehicle from LV Hyundai, to replace a 2004 Sonata, which I bought new and put 286K miles on it. LV Hyundai was sole servicer on the Sonata. I also have a new Hyundai Azera from LV Hyundai and an Acura MDX from LV Acura. I've been working with Paul Goodwin (General Manager of LV Hyundai & Honda) for 11 years. I asked Paul for help in getting my 19 yr old son into a good, safe vehicle to replace the Sonata. Paul came through again, as always...I had a great experience overall. I got a terrific deal on a good quality used Sonata at a great price. Paul has built a model of integrity, quality of service, and a good and consistent customer experience in LV Hyundai and Honda. If you are in the market for a new or used car, contact Paul and his team. Not only will you get a good quality vehicle at a good price, you'll get excellent service consistently from the Service Dept.

Paul Goodwin, Jim Baker, Rich

My Elantra Touring
5/21/2015

"Positive Expereince"

I recently switched where I was getting my service done. I was completely satisfied with Lehigh Valley Hyundai. I will continue getting services there sine the entire experience was great. Especially the waiting room.

Jessica Urban

b.star
5/07/2015

" check check engine light on"

After 2 months from march 10,2015 until may 5,2015 trying to figure out the problem they started a guessing game about what it could be. All I wanted was an inspection. All this time was wasted and I still have an over due stickers! Last year they keep my car for 9 days and charge me over $200.00 this year they want $300.00 for the same problem. I took my car. If you could not fix it the first forget!

Brandy,Kevin, Dave Wood

Lehigh Valley Hyundai responded to this review

May 07, 2015

Hello and thank you for taking the time to write your review. We sincerely apologize for your dissatisfaction with our attempts to diagnose and repair your 2005 Sonata. Our team tried very hard to accommodate your requirements. On previous occasions we split the cost of repairs with you, provided you with loaner cars and most recently we waived $400 in diagnostic fees. While we understand your frustrations with respect to your vehicle's mechanical condition, please know what we are doing all that we can to assist you with your problem and the offers made by our Service Director, Kevin Wagner, still stand. Thanks again for your time. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance and again, our sincerest apologies for what has transpired. Sincerely, Andrew Wright, Vice President

STEPHEN9215
5/05/2015

"Fantastic Service Dept."

We bought 2 new Hyundais, 08 & 09. Have been using their service dept. the entire time. Excellent service. And I see I am not the only one saying that. Wouldn't buy from any other dealer now. Thanks guys, don't change a thing. Steve & Carol Glodek Northampton, Pa.

Kevin, Mike

eaglesfan1962
4/30/2015

"Best car buying experience ever!!!"

I just purchased a new 2015 Hyundai Elantra from Lehigh Valley Hyundai and it was the best car buying experience I have ever had. The entire staff were great to deal with, especially the salesman, Dan Nadeau. No hassles, no high pressure sales tactics, none of the normal headaches I associate with car buying. To anyone looking to purchase a vehicle, I would strongly recommend Lehigh Valley Hyundai and Dan Nadeau!!!

Dan Nadeau and Danny (didn't get his last name) in finance

NicolasPolanco
4/27/2015

"Professional, Quick, and Easy Maintenance Service."

Staff is extremely friendly and knowledgeable. Cars are returned on time and clean. Scheduling over the phone, web, or app are just one of the many conveniences.

Rob Kanaby

mcirocco
4/23/2015

"You will LOVE the Dealership"

I have 2 Hyundai s from from Lehigh Valley Hyundai. One is a 2012 Sonata we bought Re-Cert. with 8300 miles on it and just were so impress with the quality of the car that when we need to replace our other vehicle we came back for a 2015 Santa Fe Sport. I love that they give you a status report on your vehicle showing you everything that was checked, so you have an idea of what will need servicing in the future. They are more like family, looking out for your safety. Michael C.

Joshua Rivera

Dot
4/20/2015

"Professional Customer Service"

I was very pleased at the professional service provided by my salesperson Jason Dutsch. I was actually thinking about giving up my search for a new car when I met Jason. He was pleasant, courteous, and knowledgeable, and he treated us fairly. I have had the new car now for a week and I am very pleased with the car. I am glad that Jason is young and will be around for several more years because we will be going back to Lehigh Valley Hyundai when it is time to trade our car in for a new Hyundai.

Jason Dutsch