Lehigh Valley Hyundai

675 State Avenue,
Emmaus, Pennsylvania 18049
Lehigh Valley Hyundai Info
About Lehigh Valley Hyundai

Lehigh Valley Hyundai has been serving the Lehigh Valley area of Eastern PA and Western NJ for over 20 years. We specialize Hyundai new and Certified Pre Owned vehicle sales, service, parts and collision repair. Stop and visit us on the Lehigh Street Automile in Emmaus, PA just minutes from Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton, Nazareth, Reading, Doylestown and Quakertown.

About Lehigh Valley Hyundai

Dr. David
3/30/2015

"2015 Hyundai Genesis"

I was considering leasing a 2015 Jaguar XF, but the professionalism, courtesy, knowledge, and first class customer relations of Chris Goodwin and Michael Huber (Service Manager) at Lehigh Valley Hyundai "tipped the scales" for me and so, I just leased a 2015 Genesis and could not be happier. The Genesis constitutes the third vehicle from Lehigh Valley Hyundai now in our family. Bravo Gentlemen! Dr. Y.

Chris Goodwin/Michael Huber

Chris7747
3/18/2015

"Great Service!! Will definately recommend"

Great workers. Very friendly and helpful with lots of additional information. Also, Mr. Noel Gonzales is very helpful and pleasant. Went for tire and brakes replacement. Everything was done on time and explained in a professional manner.

Mr. Noel Gonzales

Viperkitty
3/16/2015

"Painless and enjoyable experience. A++++"

This is the first time we looked at a hyundai. I'm so glad we went to hyundai of the Lehigh Valley. The people are great. The waiting room area is roomy and great especially for us because we came as a family. We worked with Aubrey and Cody and they were awesome, friendly and patient with us. Oh and the garage was very impressive and state of the art facility. Which makes me feel comfortable taking my car in for any services. Thanks again. We will definitely recommend you. We are loving our new Tucson Walking Dead Edition.

Aubrey Seilers and Cody Whitehead

tmente2
3/15/2015

"Service "

I like the friendly staff and they know me. When you come in they greet your by your name. I am pleased with the service completed. They are very thorough, they check and make sure the care is safe.

Ken and Cindy

modine1066
3/14/2015

"Awesome Experience"

What can I say, first time dealing with Lehigh Valley, first time buying a new car and could not say anything but positive things about the team at Lehigh Valley Hyundai. Price could not be beat. Dan Nadeau did an excellent job navigating my wife and I through the process. Sales Manager Stephen Harris was on point to answer any questions. Finance Manager Daniel Graff did an excellent job getting me the best financing possible. Just all around excellent. I would highly recommend Lehigh Valley Hyundai be your first and only stop if your looking for a Hyundai. I'm sure when I visit their service department for my scheduled maintenance, I will have good things to say about their service department.

Dan Nadeau, Stephen Harris, and Daniel Graff

Artist
3/13/2015

"Always a good experience "

Thank you. Always helpful. Clean department. Courteous service writers. Would recommend Lehigh Valley Hyundai for buying their car & for service. Thank you for the updates!

Michael Huber

Ludlowstation
3/09/2015

"Phillipsburg Easton Hyundai is # 1 in my book!"

Our family purchased two cars, a Sonata & Elantra, from PE Hyundai last year. We couldn't be happier with the buying experience! Our sales rep, Arvind Patel got us a great deal. He was super attentive without a hint of pressure and earned our complete confidence! The Service Dept. at PE has been terrific as well. Manager Tom Muldoon and staff are knowledgeable, friendly and attentive to our every need. Phillipsburg Easton Hyundai is definitely our "go to" Dealership from now on!

Arvind Patel (Sales) & Tom Muldoon (Service)

danas1010
3/09/2015

"GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!"

Dan took the time to find me the exact car I wanted. Showed me where to get service. Would highly recommend this dealership to others.

Dan

Barbara
3/07/2015

"Truly fast oil change service!"

Excellent service and freindly service managers! I waited less than 1/2 for an oil change and they checked over everything! Very pleased and will keep coming back-thanks

Several werte workng

zeke
2/28/2015

"Outstanding"

They are very accommodating. The service managers are very knowledgeable and try to ensure that you have a very good services experience. The vehicle was finished when promised.

Michael Huber