Lehigh Valley Hyundai

675 State Avenue,
Emmaus, Pennsylvania 18049
Lehigh Valley Hyundai Info
About Lehigh Valley Hyundai

Lehigh Valley Hyundai has been serving the Lehigh Valley area of Eastern PA and Western NJ for over 20 years. We specialize Hyundai new and Certified Pre Owned vehicle sales, service, parts and collision repair. Stop and visit us on the Lehigh Street Automile in Emmaus, PA just minutes from Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton, Nazareth, Reading, Doylestown and Quakertown.

About Lehigh Valley Hyundai

Maggie
2/05/2016

"Excellent service"

I have a 2005 Elantra that I bought new at this dealership. Service has always been done at this dealership. Over the years I have counted on their dependability and honesty and highly recommend them.

Jessica, Michael, Dave W

Robert Delgado
2/03/2016

"family oriented "

Salesman fernando did a perfesinal job explained everything about my new he's a perfesinal and I would definitely refer a family member and a friend to purchase a vehicle from him

fernando Santiago

rissy443
2/01/2016

"Made me feel welcome"

Came to have my wheel bearing fixed. Another Hyundai dealer in the Stbg area gave me horrible service and let me leave with a wheel that was about to fall off. Mike H. was so kind to me. He got my car right in, and had it fixed that same day. He also was very reassuring and kind (I was in a huge panic). They were nicer to me in the 10 minutes I was there than the other place ever was. I will never bring my car anywhere else now.

Mike Huber

MizRed85
1/29/2016

"Express Care - routine oil change"

recently took my Santa Fe to the express service for an oil change. It is wonderful, I had not paid attention to the fact that they closed at 5, and got there shortly before they were due to close. They were still welcoming and happy to service my car. Overall a great experience and I wouldn't take my car anywhere else. The guys were pleasant, knowledgeable and took the time to go over the stat sheet on my car to let me know everything that might be coming up in the near future.

express care service team

Ksanchez
1/23/2016

"Worst customer service I ever received"

Took my car in to see why it shut off while I was driving and when I picked it up it drove worst than when I dropped it off. And all of a sudden my car have 5 "severe" things wrong with it and I had just brought my car in a month ago and they said everything was in perfect working condition. When this information was brought to the guy working with us and to management the attitude was "sucks to be you" they did nothing for me and not only did they not care my car was driving worst they also had no answers to why this is happening. Worst customer service I ever received and as a once deticated customer to them i will never recommend anyone to bring their car there for service.

Mark, msnager

Lehigh Valley Hyundai responded to this review

February 03, 2016

Hello and thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are sorry to hear that you were mistreated in any way. Unfortunately, the concern that you had was related to a repair performed at another repair facility. All we did was perform a diagnosis and recommendation for repair. It is our understanding that the vehicle was taken back to the previous repair facility for attention. We regret that we were not able to work with you to perform the necessary repairs. We can assure you that we were serious about assisting you but we cannot be responsible for something that was the result of a repair performed at another service center. Thank you for your understanding and the opportunity to assist you. If we can be of further assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us. Sincerely - Andrew Wright, Vice President, 610-967-6500

gregfox
1/22/2016

"Purchase of 2016 Tucson"

Earlier this week my husband and I purchased a 2016 Tucson Limited from this dealership. We have purchased several vehicles here and are always totally pleased with sales and service. Our salesman was Fernando Santiago and he was diligent and knowledgeable, as well as patient with our aging and techno-challenged brains. He came in on a day off to deliver our vehicle personally. We hope to enjoy the relationship we have established at this dealership for as long as the service and quality of product remain as dependable as it has over the years we have shopped here.

Fernando Santiago, Justin Searle, Scott Zeiner

Chelsea
1/17/2016

"Routine service"

I recently took my 2015 Tucson to the express service for an oil change. It is wonderful, I work later than usual business hours and got there shortly before they were due to close. They were still welcoming and happy to service my car. Overall a great experience and I wouldn't take my car anywhere else.

Express service.

Donna0113
1/14/2016

"Oil change"

Had an oil change this week and service department gets u in n out very fast. Death with other dealerships and I like this one the best. Noel who is behind the counter greets every customer that's walks in with a smile.

Noel

GABY.CRUZ13
1/13/2016

"Amazing"

Jason did a great job finding us the exact car that met all of our needs. I definitely recommend this dealership and I also recommend Jason for his excellent service.

Jason

tlweaver
1/13/2016

"Buy the Best from the Best "

This is my 4th New Vehicle form this Dealership. Always Professional, great followup. Service Dept is also Great!. Competitive pricing, Genuine parts,Hyundai trained tech's.

Aubrey Seiler