Lehigh Valley Hyundai

675 State Avenue,
Emmaus, Pennsylvania 18049
Lehigh Valley Hyundai Info
About Lehigh Valley Hyundai

Lehigh Valley Hyundai has been serving the Lehigh Valley area of Eastern PA and Western NJ for over 20 years. We specialize Hyundai new and Certified Pre Owned vehicle sales, service, parts and collision repair. Stop and visit us on the Lehigh Street Automile in Emmaus, PA just minutes from Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton, Nazareth, Reading, Doylestown and Quakertown.

About Lehigh Valley Hyundai

Judy
4/28/2016

"New car purchase"

I was thrilled to purchase my new Elantra. Aubrey was a gem. He answered all my question and got the car I wanted quickly. I have been a happy Hyundai owner for 9 years and look forward to many more years of good driving.

Aubrey Seiler

andreh_n97
4/26/2016

"Excellent"

One of the most professional people I have ever worked with. He helped me pick out my car and find the right price for me. I would definitely recommend him to anyone that's purchasing or leasing a car.

Sergio Santiago

Toast
4/26/2016

"Excellent Service Deparment"

Let's be honest folks, anyone can be slick and friendly to sell you a car. But what sets this dealership above the rest is the way you get treated when you come in for service. Friendly, kind staff who remember you and your car! Yes, they take the time to listen to,you and your concerns and work with you. I trust them, which says a lot about them!

Mike Huber

Busman,marcus627
4/24/2016

"My day at Hyundai dealership"

It started with a greeting of names. My sales person was MAVERICK. He gave an overview of what each department does. It was question and answer time. He did not push himself on me. Explained various options and worked with me to meet what I wanted and payment plan to meet what I felt was in my range. His managers and all personel involved I was well pleased with. I did purchase a 2016 Hyundai Accent.

Maverick (first name)

sueB
4/20/2016

"Great service"

Went in for Inspection and Fuel Sav Fuel Injection Serv. and oil change,filter, gasket. I am always happy with every one. I don't ask for someone special, I'm happy with who I get.

Michael Huber,Darryl K

mstang85
4/19/2016

"Oil change"

Regular oil change(synthetic). They tested the battery along with the usual inspection and found it needed replacement soon. I suspected it when I tried using my sunroof with the ignition off and it opened slowly. Very nice people. Never pressured to buy battery, just warned me about it. Bought it there anyway. Great dealership!

Justin Myers

herman_18087
4/16/2016

"Sonata purchase"

This was actually our 4th vehicle purchased at Lehigh Valley Hyundai. We like the quality of their vehicles and have never had a bad experience during the purchasing or working with the service dept to keep our vehicles running properly. My wife and I do recommend this dealer and will continue working with them in the future.

Jared Reanu, Anthony Proscia, don't remember his name but he was located at the courtesy desk located next to the cashier office

jreedswim
4/09/2016

"Excellent service center treatement and sales dept"

Went in to have both my cars serviced, and while I was there struck up a conversation with the Desk gentleman and walked out with another brand new Sonata after buying a Elantra last year. This is my 3rd Hyundai since 2006. Love them. they run forever, in fact I still have my 2006. Traded my 2015 for 2016 Guess I'm just a Sonata fan. can't say enough great things about them and this dealership.

Anthony, Jarred, and Desk gentelman helped us the most

wisdom1429

"Sonata"

Great overall experience. Staff was pleasant and helpful. Vehicle in good condition. Staff very patient and understood time would be needed to review all information presented for lease contract. I would recommend dealership to family and friends.

Jared

Bob D

"Another lease!"

Enjoyed process of leasing a 2013 Elantra so much that we did it again for a 2016 Elantra. The salespersons involved were friendly, conscientious and helpful. If the servicing is as fine as first time around (which we believe it will be) we'll likely do it again

don't have lease agreement at hand with salesperson's name.