Lehigh Valley Hyundai

Makes: Hyundai|Service Center

Lehigh Valley Hyundai

Lehigh Valley Hyundai Info
About Lehigh Valley Hyundai

Lehigh Valley Hyundai has been serving the Lehigh Valley area of Eastern PA and Western NJ for over 20 years. We specialize Hyundai new and Certified Pre Owned vehicle sales, service, parts and collision repair. Stop and visit us on the Lehigh Street Automile in Emmaus, PA just minutes from Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton, Nazareth, Reading, Doylestown and Quakertown.

About Lehigh Valley Hyundai

"Great customer service "

The salesman Tom Sivco great! He was very fair and honest when going over my car transaction. I could tell he really cares about the buyers best interest. A very painless process, which I appreciate. Thanks again! -Kristie

Tom Sivco

"hassle free"

I do not get hassled by the workers to buy tires or wiper blades and other things I do not need when I come in to get an oil change. I am happy about that.

Noel Gonzalez

"Great place to do business"

I had a far better experience with this dealership than with any other in the past. It was a great to have someone work to get me in a reliable car at an affordable price. I will return in the future to do further business.

Tony

"great service at a great price"

I made an appointment to have my oil changed and have my tires that I bought at Tire Rack mounted and installed, they performed the services in reasonable time and when I was handed the bill it was about 40 or so dollars less than I expected, I was extremely happy with my experience with the overall experience.

Theresa

"First Time Owner! "

This dealer was highly recommended by a close friend of the family so i decided to check it out and i am so happy i did. I got to the dealership not knowing what i wanted but i knew what i did not want Ariel was wonderful listened to what i didnt want and with no problem at all guided me giving me plenty of options. I test drove a few but once i drove the Hyundai Elantra i knew that was it, that was the car i wanted he saw how my face lit up with joy once i drove it and did everything in his power to make sure i walked out of there content with my decision. Ariel exceeded all of my expectation i would most definitely recommend this place to anyone and everyone. Still super inlove with my car and happy with how everything was handled. Fantastic experience! Thank you!!

Ariel Velez Jr.

"Great Customer Service "

I went in to get an oil change and went above and beyond what I expected. The staff was great and it took incredibly fast to get my car serviced and back on the road. I recommend this to anyone who is a Hyundai owner because they take care of their customers and their cars.

not sure who it was

"Fit me in without an appointment to replace headlamp"

I was near the dealership on Saturday when I noticed one of my low beams had blown out, so I stopped in to make an appointment. I was very pleased when they replaced the headlamp right then and there, even without an appointment, so that I would be able to drive at night with the proper illumination.

Service manager and cashier

"Good service experience"

I needed to take my 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe, which I purchased used in the Poconos about seven years ago, to Lehigh Valley Hyundai for some repairs as the result of a manufacturer recall. I was a bit apprehensive as this was my first time in many years going to a dealer. Service advisor David Bucey did an excellent job coordinating my service and getting me a loaner vehicle to use for a few days when the work on my car turned out to take longer than originally expected. In addition to repairs related to the recall, the service tech was able to identify and repair nagging problems with an oil leak and car alarm malfunction. I especially liked the fact that Dave understood and appreciated my desire to keep my old car going and get as many more miles out of it as possible. And it was so nice to pick up my repaired car to find it had been freshly washed as a courtesy. My overall experience with Lehigh Valley Hyundai was very good and I will be sure to visit them the next time I am shopping for a car.

David Bucey

"Overall Experience"

My wife and I were considering a purchase of a replacement vehicle, used or new, and were additionally considering makes that Lehigh Valley dealerships didn't carry. We had been searching for a few weeks with a list of criteria the replacement car must meet and a few "nice to haves" we wanted to consider. We hadn't purchased a car since 2001 and needed an "education" on the options and packaging of the different vehicles in order to make informed decisions. All other experiences in our searching were the stereotypical car sales experience. During our visit to Lehigh Valley Honda we met Matt Proscia who's sales personality was wonderful, answering all our questions fully and understood, and was not deterred by, our desires to explore other makes. Upon our request, Matt even offered the name of a Lehigh Valley Hyundai salesman with a similar sales personality as his. During our next visit we met with Matt's recommendation, Cody Whitehead, who was just a impressive as Matt. Cody was as straight forward and informative as Matt. We did continue searching across three other dealerships but ended back at Lehigh Valley Hyundai with Cody. During our unscheduled subsequent visits and test drives Matt (the Honda salesman) even came over to assist us with the Hyundai process while Cody entertained pre-scheduled commitments before returning to assist us. Cody and Matt worked as a team, despite their different roles, For my wife and I, this showed the overall dealership's commitment to customer satisfaction, not just a salesman's commission. We ultimately purchased our new vehicle meeting our family's needs with both Matt and Cody there as we received our vehicle. I would definitely recommend Matt or Cody equally. Thank you both for the experience. The Filby Family

Cody Whitehead & Matt Proscia

"Oil change coupon. "

I had an oil change coupon for $19.95 from Lehigh Valley Honda. When I had my car in for some work they told me that they would only honor this coupon for a Honda. I feel that a dealership that has different makes of cars would honor an oil change coupon for any type car you bring into their dealership. This seems like a very strange policy. An oil change is an oil change, no matter the make of the car. Maybe they should rethink this policy.

Service dept