Lehigh Valley Hyundai

675 State Avenue,
Emmaus, Pennsylvania 18049
Lehigh Valley Hyundai Info
About Lehigh Valley Hyundai

Lehigh Valley Hyundai has been serving the Lehigh Valley area of Eastern PA and Western NJ for over 20 years. We specialize Hyundai new and Certified Pre Owned vehicle sales, service, parts and collision repair. Stop and visit us on the Lehigh Street Automile in Emmaus, PA just minutes from Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton, Nazareth, Reading, Doylestown and Quakertown.

About Lehigh Valley Hyundai

Dot
4/20/2015

"Professional Customer Service"

I was very pleased at the professional service provided by my salesperson Jason Dutsch. I was actually thinking about giving up my search for a new car when I met Jason. He was pleasant, courteous, and knowledgeable, and he treated us fairly. I have had the new car now for a week and I am very pleased with the car. I am glad that Jason is young and will be around for several more years because we will be going back to Lehigh Valley Hyundai when it is time to trade our car in for a new Hyundai.

Jason Dutsch

sueB
4/17/2015

"Great Service"

Everyone has always been great. The service department has always been helpful, professional and explained everything they did. I have always felt good when I left.

Michael Huber

RonFitz
4/16/2015

"A+ Service"

I brought in my 2013 Elantra for a wheel bearing that had been assassinated by potholes, a Bluetooth issue (couldn't access settings via stereo) and routine maintenance. They informed me that I could get the maintenance done that day but that they would have to order a new stereo since that was the fix for the Bluetooth problem. I got the scheduled maintenance done and went back when the parts came in. Wheel bearing covered by power train warranty. Stereo replace under extended warranty (I drive a lot). Free 2015 Sante Fe loaner was awesome. Great overall experience and I will definitely go back again for service or purchase of a new vehicle.

Dave Woods and Michael

FranG
4/14/2015

"I love this dealership!"

Always a pleasure working with the Lehigh Valley Hyundai team. Buying a car can be stressful - our last experience with another local dealership was uncomfortable. Sales, and finance were stressLESS, no hassles. I also LOVE the service department. Probably won't buy a car elsewhere in the future.

Aubrey Seiler

freitziii
4/10/2015

"Service Team"

The service team was very friendly, professional and made me feel welcome. The addition of such amenities as a shuttle, loaner cars and a car wash is well appreciated from this dealership as the previous owners gave customers none of this. Keep up the good work! I will be back!

Don't remember

FayHero
4/09/2015

"Stress-free experience"

I had a positive experience at the dealership and with the salesman, Aubree. I appreciate that it was stress-free and how we felt valued as customers.

Aubrey Seiler

navyvet
4/09/2015

"2015 Sonata Limited"

The best car buying experience I've had in 50 years. No hassle, no pressure, just great customer service. Our salesperson listened to our needs and was able to locate just what we wanted. The price was less than we expected.

Scott Zeiner, and Jason Dutsch

Frank
4/04/2015

"New car puchase"

THe sales person was specific, clear and not too lengthy or pressure driven and the price that I got was resonable. The closing process was not too lenghty

Aubry Seiler

Dr. David
3/30/2015

"2015 Hyundai Genesis"

I was considering leasing a 2015 Jaguar XF, but the professionalism, courtesy, knowledge, and first class customer relations of Chris Goodwin and Michael Huber (Service Manager) at Lehigh Valley Hyundai "tipped the scales" for me and so, I just leased a 2015 Genesis and could not be happier. The Genesis constitutes the third vehicle from Lehigh Valley Hyundai now in our family. Bravo Gentlemen! Dr. Y.

Chris Goodwin/Michael Huber

Wolf
3/26/2015

"IF YOUR NOT IN THEIR CREW, DON'T EXPECT MUCH."

I HAD TO WAIT AN HOUR BEFORE MY CAR WAS BROUGHT IN FOR MY QUICK SERVICE OIL CHANGE. THERE WAS ONLY ONE CAR AHEAD OF ME, BUT IT WAS LUNCH TIME. SO I HAD TO WAIT TILL THEY WERE READY TO DO THE WORK. THEY WERE ALL SPEAKING SPANISH, SO I HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT WAS BEING SAID. I DIDN'T FEEL WELCOME AT ALL. THEY DID TRY TO SELL ME EVERY THING THAT THEY COULD THINK OF. THIS DEALER FIRED THE BEST SERVICE GUY THEY HAD. TOO BAD. I TALKED TO HIM AFTER HE WAS LET GO, HE SAID HE WAS PUSHED OUT BUY THE NEW PEOPLE. I HEAR THE FATHER STEPPED DOWN AND THE SON TOOK OVER, I DON'T KNOW. THEY HAVE THIER OWN GANG NOW.

SERVICE