Lehigh Valley Hyundai

675 State Avenue,
Emmaus, Pennsylvania 18049
Lehigh Valley Hyundai Info
About Lehigh Valley Hyundai

Lehigh Valley Hyundai has been serving the Lehigh Valley area of Eastern PA and Western NJ for over 20 years. We specialize Hyundai new and Certified Pre Owned vehicle sales, service, parts and collision repair. Stop and visit us on the Lehigh Street Automile in Emmaus, PA just minutes from Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton, Nazareth, Reading, Doylestown and Quakertown.

About Lehigh Valley Hyundai

blue hyndai
8/01/2015

"excellent service"

all employees i dealt with were professional and friendly. the sevice dept was well operated. went for vehicle state inspection. wait was just under an hour, not a problem. good coffee

michael, kevin, cashier sorry don't remember her name; tall blonde

Rbe111
7/31/2015

"Dealership is very good but concerns "

Very good. Go back and use them. Buy an accord the cars never need repair and the service is great. Best decision on car purchase ever.

Sam, April, Tom Wood, quick lube shop

Brenda2013
7/30/2015

"service"

I was dissatisfied with not being informed on what actually was going to be done on my car as far as the service. Had I known prior to my appt that the cost would be as high as it was, I would have planned to have it service at another time. I was not informed at all and I was very displeased. However, the gentleman who handled it had great customer service, and advised me that someone would contact me. I think that moving forward any one that calls or receives a letter from your facility should be given a heads up on what the car may or may not have done. Just to prepare themselves financially. I have never in my entire life had to pay near $215.00 to have my car serviced but I was later informed after the service was provided that this was the cost. Like I stated earlier no one informed me prior to the appointment and I would've planned accordingly had I known.

dont remember

Lehigh Valley Hyundai responded to this review

July 30, 2015

Hello Brenda and thank you for taking the time to write your review. We apologize if you felt misled in any way. Apparently our appointment center failed to inform you about all that was entailed in the service that you scheduled. That is extremely regretful as we work diligently to make sure we are transparent and that our customers are fully informed. If you would be so kind as to email me your contact information, I would very much like to make amends for the error on our part. Thanks again for writing your review. I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely - Andrew Wright, Vice President, 610-967-6500, andy[@]vinart[.]com

Pnemiller
7/30/2015

"Excellent, professional service department"

Car gets free state inspection once a year. Good service, comfortable waiting area (with coffee, juice, water and bagels), or free shuttle will take you to a local place and pick you up. Car is washed after service. Fixed recent vibrating steering wheel problem y rotating and balanceing tires.

Kevin

doscav
7/28/2015

"Great experience!"

Great experience in purchasing a new Sonata. Salesman was very professional and knowledgeable. Answered all our questions and and showed us all the features of our new car.

Aubrey

CassandraT
7/23/2015

"Amazing experience!"

Over the years I've had several cars and this was by far the most pleasant experience. Not only did it move along quickly but the customer service and staff are extremely friendly, attentive and reliable. Most dealerships try to give the run around and put you in what "they" want, but this time that was not the case. They listened to my needs and wants, then helped me find the perfect car for me! I will continue to tell people about my wonderful experience. I will 110% use them again!!!

Aubrey, Andrew, Dan & Jeniffer

Marie12
7/21/2015

"2012 Hyundai Service"

Everyone at the service center has always been cordial and polite, providing answers to all my questions. I am pleased with all the maintenance and repairs that have been completed on my car in the 3 1/2 years I have owned the car.

Josue Rivera

Fhil60
7/21/2015

"Great experience!"

From the first phone call to the final signing of papers, everyone was very friendly and helpful. Jason was great to work with. I have emailed or called him a few times with questions and get has gotten back to me very quickly. I would highly recommend doing business with Lehigh Valley Hyundai!

Jason

MTS2983
7/20/2015

"Great experience!"

My overall experience with them was great! I would definitely recommend this dealership if you are looking to purchase a new vehicle. Very friendly, knowledgable, and most importantly not pushy! They work with and your financial needs and still manage to give you the best on their lot for what's in your budget.

Maverick

RFRETZ
7/19/2015

"liars and not trustworthy !"

when they tell you they are 85-90% that what they do to fix your car and you pay them $309.23. Drive it for one day it has to be towed back there again not only did I tell them the first time to fix it the right way no want to do it the cheap and lazy way ! I believe they did do nothing but reset the codes for the $309.23 and I have decided wasn't worth me to put anymore money into the veichle and they refuse to refund me my $309.23 after the fact is don't promise somebody something if it's not true.

Randy and Brian

Lehigh Valley Hyundai responded to this review

July 21, 2015

Ms Fretz - Thank you for taking the time to write your review for Phillipsburg Easton Hyundai. We deeply regret that you are dissatisfied with the service we have provided thus far. When you came to us with your vehicle's problem, our service team was very diligent in explaining the options for repair at the present time. We could attempt to repair the wiring issue (the less costly option that you ultimately opted for) or we could replace the harness entirely (the more expensive but most likely route to repair). You opted to do the former. As we thought was possible, our repair attempt was not successful. Brian, our Service Manager, offered to credit the $300 you spent on the repair attempt toward the cost of replacing the harness. It is my understanding that you declined his offer. We have tried in good faith to keep the cost down for you while attempting to successfully repair your vehicle. Our offer still stands. We truly want to help you. Please let us know if you would like to move forward and we will promptly schedule the repair with the credit applied. Sincerely - Andrew Wright, President, 908-454-3100