Lehigh Valley Hyundai

675 State Avenue,
Emmaus, Pennsylvania 18049
Lehigh Valley Hyundai Info
About Lehigh Valley Hyundai

Lehigh Valley Hyundai has been serving the Lehigh Valley area of Eastern PA and Western NJ for over 20 years. We specialize Hyundai new and Certified Pre Owned vehicle sales, service, parts and collision repair. Stop and visit us on the Lehigh Street Automile in Emmaus, PA just minutes from Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton, Nazareth, Reading, Doylestown and Quakertown.

About Lehigh Valley Hyundai

NEDVIV2
8/30/2015

"Long closing."

A little long but well paced. Too many papers to sign but Aubrey made the closing fluid! As expected, the Tucson runs smooth and we are well satisfied with the purchase.

Aubrey Seiler, Cody

JWPAMCHEF
8/28/2015

"Luv the car but disappointed with the process and price!"

I always wonder why the add does not reflect what happens when you get into the showroom. The price on the billboard shows 189.00 for a new Sonata and when all was said and done my price for my lease was much more than I expected plus mileage was taken down from 12,000 a year to 10,000 to lower my price which was actually higher than my price for my Elantra. I brought in a letter from Hyundai which says I could probably get a lower lease price than my previous lease which did not happen. They told me that the buy out price was higher than the value of my car which was not my fault in fact I said than why do they send out the letters. Something should be changed in the sending out of the letters it is very deceiving and if it is true about the value why would you go back to the cust and tell them just keep it to yourself and do what you can for the customer. I do love the car but when I tell people about what happened at the dealership they say why would you agree to such a deal and I guess I just don't know how to argue a better deal. This also happened with the last car I leased. My main complaint would be how one price is displayed and price payed is much higher and the letters that are sent out. I think the Service Department is always very good.

Jen from the Honda side of the business. She was great. I have also dealt with Aubry in the past and he is very good.

dan123
8/27/2015

"good service,friendly workers ."

The Man at the desk was friendly and knowledgeable. And while I waited for my inspetion and emitions tests to be completed the wait was pleasant with the free coffee and bagels.

i did not remember his name.

John3030
8/27/2015

"Good Service"

I like the easy drive-in drop off. It saves time, I don't need to hunt for a parking spot. Service was complete on time.

Tim

RayPuk85
8/26/2015

"Best Experience at a Car Dealership "

I just leased a 2016 Elantra and love it. Traded in our 2008 Elantra. All employees at Lehigh Valley Hyundai are very professional and customer oriented. I'll never go anywhere else.

Jason Dutsch

jimisbell3131
8/24/2015

"Awesome Experience"

I bought the Genesis and couldn't be happier. I came from a Land Rover with a lot of maintenance bills. The amenities of the Genesis are unbelievable. The sales representative Dan Nadeau was knowledgeable and extremely courteous. I also me with Chris Goodwin who was very helpful in the delivery process. I have been showing off my new car to everyone and highly recommending Lehigh Valley Hyundai.

Dan Nadeau

Maggie
8/24/2015

"Reliable, courteous, good service"

I bought an Elantra at Lehigh Valley Hyundai ten years ago and it is the only place the car has gone for service. I can wait in a comfortable area while the car is being serviced. I appreciate knowing beforehand what will be done and being given an estimate at the same time. This dealership aims to please their customers. Thank you Noel G (great advisor and demeanor) and tech Greg S.

Noel and Greg

sueB
8/23/2015

"GREAT SERVICE"

I always have great service with Lehigh Valley. Everyone has always been very professional and helpful, and friendly. They are on time and come out to let you know what was done and go over everything with you.

Kevin and Michael

Liggy
8/21/2015

"Great expirience"

My experience with Lehigh Valley was great. I would recommend this dealership to anyone interested in buying or leasing a car.i have had over six years of dealing with this dealership and have nothing but good service.

Yolanda, although behind a relatively new employee was very helpful.

JoeD53
8/20/2015

"Only place I take my cars!"

I have been taking my cars, both Hyundai, to this dealership for 8 years now. My older vehicle, a Santa Fe, has over 100,000 miles and runs like a clock. My newer vehicle, a Sonata, has 46,000 miles and it still feels and rides like the day I drove it off the lot. Service is the most important feature of a dealership.

Tim and Kevin