Read Reviews Lehigh Valley Hyundai

Overall

4.8 out of 5

454 lifetime reviews

Lehigh Valley Hyundai

None of this dealership's employees have received reviews. Be the first to write a review.

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Lehigh Valley Hyundai

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Lehigh Valley Hyundai has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Lehigh Valley Hyundai

Lehigh Valley Hyundai has been serving the Lehigh Valley area of Eastern PA and Western NJ for over 20 years. We specialize Hyundai new and Certified Pre Owned vehicle sales, service, parts and collision repair. Stop and visit us on the Lehigh Street Automile in Emmaus, PA just minutes from Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton, Nazareth, Reading, Doylestown and Quakertown.

Our Location

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Fantastic Dealership!"

jeeplover07
9/1/2014 3:43:20 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Mike Dutsch
Andy Wright

My Review Of Lehigh Valley Hyundai:

We just purchased a Q-Certified used vehicle from Lehigh Valley Hyundai and it was by far the best dealership experience we have ever had. Everyone was extremely helpful and friendly. Our salesman, Mike Dutsch, was top notch - very knowledgeable and a great sense of humor! We will definitely buy from Lehigh Valley Hyundai and Mike again!

"Fabulous Experience"

eveazar
8/30/2014 5:36:22 PM

Scott in Sales
Joe in Service

My Review Of Lehigh Valley Hyundai:

I just bought a Santa Fe Sport today and I had an absolutely fabulous experience. Get your next Hyundai at Lehigh Valley Hyundai and ask for Scott in sales to get top notch customer service!!

"Standard oil change"

shipmomdlg
8/27/2014 8:49:22 AM

Louis

My Review Of Lehigh Valley Hyundai:

I stopped at the dealership after work because my Sonata was due for an oil change. As usual, the service was top-notch. The oil and filter were changed then an overall inspection of fluid levels, tires, brakes, etc was done. Always excellent work done with efficiency, care, thoroughness, professionalism and a smile. Great place to go for service. I highly recommend it.

Twitter
"Customer Focused! Professional Atmosphere! No High-pressure!"

jaykobes
8/25/2014 3:02:04 PM

Al and Travis

My Review Of Lehigh Valley Hyundai:

My wife and I just purchased a 2014 Sonata Hybrid and couldn't be happier!!! Just ask for "Big Al" who's got to be the best salesman that I ever purchased a car from in my life!!! He alone gets my 4-Star rating!!! I brought in a documented offer from another dealership as well as a trade offer from autotrader.com and I couldn't tell you enough about the honestly and professionalism that they extended to me. Al, along with Travis, the sales manager, did their very best to satisfy me as their customer and was very truthful throughout the entire process. Let's just say I truly got a deal that I didn't see coming!!! Go now, offer a fair price and they will do their best to satisfy you...the customer. FYI...stay far away from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle, DE...that is the WORST dealership experience of my entire life!!!

Twitter
"Dealership vs Hyundai corporation"

jimewest
8/23/2014 9:00:19 AM

"Joe"

4.2

My Review Of Lehigh Valley Hyundai:

Having two Hyundai's I have been happy with the cars and the dealership.
But I don't trust the Hyundai corporation management in the U.S.
They lied to us about mileage
They misinformed about financing
They mail advertisements for additional warranties in envelopes made to appear as important recall notices
That will color my choices for next cars

"Wonderful, low-pressure experience"

jmcdorman
8/17/2014 10:55:51 AM

Jason Dutsch
Jen Leiby

My Review Of Lehigh Valley Hyundai:

My goal was to trade in my 2009 Accent for a new hatchback model. Jason and Jen made the experience easy and painless. Thank you!

Twitter
"four cars purchased from this dealer"

coalcrac
8/16/2014 3:19:04 PM

Mike Huber
Kevin
Aubrey
Edwin.

My Review Of Lehigh Valley Hyundai:

I am currently driving our families four car from this dealer. Aubrey and Edwin are two of the best salespersons you will ever meet. The new service center protocols are wonderful and the managers that I have dealt with are great. Thanks Kevin and Mike.

"Great Experience!!!"

Paul87
8/16/2014 2:23:37 PM

Cody Whitehead

My Review Of Lehigh Valley Hyundai:

We visited several dealerships in search of a reliable car, and one that would work with our unique situation. While other dealerships turned us down, they took us under their wing and provided us a reliable Elantra. We were excited to rid ourselves of our previous car and get into our new one. Vince (sales manager) was more than helpful and his services were greatly appreciated. 5 star dealership!!!

Twitter
"such a pleasant experience"

jomac1953
8/7/2014 2:54:41 PM

Ahmood

My Review Of Lehigh Valley Hyundai:

Buying an auto there is such a pleasant experience. The sales people are great to work with. I would go back there again and again to buy my auto.

"Won't be coming back!"

smarshall44
8/3/2014 5:45:31 PM

Jason Dutsch

My Review Of Lehigh Valley Hyundai:

My experience with Jason at Lehigh Valley Hyundai was short and certainly not sweet. When he approached my girlfriend and I, he asked if we were looking for a car - no name, no handshake, nothing. He proceeded to ask us questions about the car we were looking for, and immediately lead us to the higher-end model when we specifically asked him for the cheaper, base model. We test drove the car and, when asked questions about financing, current vehicle, etc., he not only ignored our responses but TALKED OVER US. Upon returning to the dealership, he asked us to come inside and "work some numbers," and when I told him I wasn't interested in buying the car today, he got upset, saying "if the numbers are right, why not buy it?" My girlfriend said to him, "he's been looking at other cars and isn't positive on what he wants, although it would be nice to get the prices in order to compare, he doesn't want to make any decisions today." Jason proceeded to, once again, talk over her and (basically) tell her that she was controlling the situation and getting in the way of what I wanted. When she made her point, he just kind of shrugged it off. He also bashed GM, saying that he was surprised that they haven't gone out of business for their recalls. When we went inside and he got my information and the numbers I was looking for, he returned with a monthly payment that was not only above what I asked for, but also outside the financing term I wanted. When he asked if we had a deal, I once again told him that I wasn't interested in buying a car today, after which he talked about how their warranty is better than other companies. He even talked down on Kia, which he said that Hyundai owns, saying, "well, we own them, so I can tell you that we're better than them." When we left, it seemed like things were unsaid, and he gave us his card without really saying goodbye and ending the consultation. We didn't learn his name until we walked out the door! Needless to say, I've found another car at a much, much more personable dealership.

Reviews 11-20 >>