Lehigh Valley Hyundai

Makes: Hyundai|Service Center

Lehigh Valley Hyundai

Lehigh Valley Hyundai Info
About Lehigh Valley Hyundai

Lehigh Valley Hyundai has been serving the Lehigh Valley area of Eastern PA and Western NJ for over 20 years. We specialize Hyundai new and Certified Pre Owned vehicle sales, service, parts and collision repair. Stop and visit us on the Lehigh Street Automile in Emmaus, PA just minutes from Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton, Nazareth, Reading, Doylestown and Quakertown.

About Lehigh Valley Hyundai

kathy.mcgroggan
12/14/2014

"awesome"

John anderson was especially accommodating even returning a rental car for me there so i would not be late . I has a great experience buying my first new car . Thanks John

john anderson

TaiyaMS
12/14/2014

"Repair 2015 Hyundai Elantra"

Had an issue with starter grind on my 2 month old Elantra. No issues getting service, even got a loaner car. Repair was done in less then an hours time. GREAT service.

David Bucey

sagnard
12/13/2014

"Buying a car from LVH was a very pleasant experience"

My husband and I are most impressed with the service we received from Lehigh Valley Hyundai during the purchase of our new car. The courteous and efficient manner with which we were treated was outstanding. John Anderson, our salesman, was an expert in describing and counseling us about cars that were available; he also treated us with empathy and kindness . John guided us to choose the right vehicle tailored to our physical and financial needs. Travis, the supervisor, made us feel respected and welcome at each one of our visits. Danny efficiently counseled us on all warranty options available. These gentlemen made buying a car a pleasant and positive experience. Thanks Lehigh valley Hyundai! We are happy to have purchased a car from you and will recommend you to anyone who is shopping for a car.

John Anderson

Maureen01
12/11/2014

"EXCELLENT DEALERSHIP"

I am more than please with our experience with your dealership and with the Sales Associate, Arvind Patel and Finance Manager, Nick Graver. I had bought two Sonatas from your dealership when located in Phillipsburg and have to say that this experience was even better then the last were~ Hard to believe but true~ Arvind was knowledgble on all the vehicles we asked about and was able to find the right car at the right price. He went out of his way to be professional and accommadating our needs. When we met with Nick he again was very friendly and helpful in securing the type of financing needed to suit our current financial situation. Both of these men were factual and not pushy at all, (as I have found most dealerships to be). You should be sure to give these guys a bonus for the smooth transaction and non threatening way this whole deal went down~ I would definately recommend these two to anyone I know looking to buy a car~ Thanks to Arvind and Nick for the beautiful car and wonderful experience~

Arvind and Nick

Brian1965
12/10/2014

"Al Youwakim made my purchase drama free"

I just bought a Hyundai Sonata and was given a great deal, enjoyed a stress free no headache experience. I would send all my friends to see Mr.Youwakim. I look forward to buy additional cars from this dealership.

Al Youwakim

Bare
12/09/2014

"Purchased our fifth Sonata from a great salesman named Aubre"

Always a pleasure to deal with our salesman and vin art dealership,hyundai Sonata Hybrid is for the driver who likes to travel a lot,awesome gas mileage and a great car to drive, not some little subcompact that the wind blows you around on the highway,just have to learn to drive a little differently than in a total gas driven machine, start out slow and use the cruise control as often as you can , keep it at posted speeds and you will be as pleased as we are with the hybrid, we often see 41-48 on a highway trip, in as little as 60 miles or so on the highway, Great Car.

Salesman Aubrey

Trouble2013
12/09/2014

"Manager, Kevin; completed & helped woderfully"

After an online review, Kevin called me asap. He made arrangements to arrive at my place of work to complete the service I needed. He was very accommodating and friendly. I appreciate his work ethics. Thank You, Donna M. Flisak

Kevin

Liz K.
11/29/2014

"Great experience "

I just bought a Hyundai accent and I absolutely love it. The customer service at Vinart was so friendly and helpful, but I also did not feel like I was being pressured into purchasing anything. I had a great experience!

Kyle, Jim

Abomb260
11/29/2014

"Great experience!"

I had a great experience at your dealership! Everyone was friendly, helpful and knowledgable. There was no haggling, I had an idea of where I wanted to be price wise and they met and exceeded my expectations. It made me feel valued as a customer because they listened and cared about my concerns!

Scott Zeiner

Bare
11/28/2014

"Hyundai sonata hybrid. Steering problem"

Was not corrected ,spent over 5 hrs. And had an in experienced tech drive the car and said he felt the problem, but did not drive it under the conditions I explained ,to see how it did what it does while driving, ran hyundai up dated programs to no avail.called service as soon as I got home and told him I felt the steering problem as I was leaving the service center, car is a hybrid which I have owned several and this car has 24,000 miles on it and have owned it for two years and have never had this problem until now,steering while crusing and keeping the car straight in the lane of travel, as you try and keep it straight the steering jerks ,as you try and keep it in lane of travel, and makes the car swerve whenever you try and correct it,you can feel it and see the steering wheel jerk back and forth,not a safe condition,but this has been noted by the tech and vin art, so if an unsafe condition should arise causing an accident it will be on hyundai,overall I would never purchase anything but a hyundai or kia hybrid, if driven correctly you can achieve somewhere around 49 miles to a gallon on a highway trip,easy.

Dave