Lessord Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Sodus, New York 14551
Lessord Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info

Tom Littlefield
7/30/2016

"I'd never go anywhere else!"

Don Lessord and I made the deal and it was so easy. No games or upselling. Corey delivered the car and everything went well. This is the third new vehicle I've purchased from Lessord and likely won't be the last. I've given a 5 Star rating only because there isn't an option to give a 6 Star! Tom Littlefield

Don Lessord, Corey Lee

Van Man
7/13/2016

"Easy Deal"

We bought a used van and are very pleased. Our salesman Fred R. was very friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating. Never felt pressured. Would recommend buying from Lessord's

Fred Raulson

Ram guy
4/02/2016

"I'm happy"

I stopped by on the way home from another dealer 1/2hr before they were closing looked at a 2016 ram 2500. I was working with Fred Raulston Saturday and Monday to get a deal on a trade and the payments lower, he got my payments lower plus added a few things that weren't on the truck (back up camera and brake controller for camper). If that time comes again for a new truck I would work with Fred again any time.

Fred Raulston

ronal66
4/02/2016

"good experience"

The sales person Fred Raulston was accommodating and we never felt a lot of pressure to buy the new vehicle. Fred was able to meet our budgeted amount and the whole process was pretty painless. We are very happy with our new town and country. This is the second vehicle we bought at Lessord and will most likely return. Thank you

Fred Raulson, Eric

Carguy1955
3/29/2016

"Great customer service!"

I recently bought a truck from Lessord and worked with Erick. He went above and beyond to help me make the right decisIon within my needs and budget, thoroughly explaining the process and what I should expect along the way. I would highly recommend Lessord (and Erick) if you're ire lol king for an exceptional experience.

Erick Black

walrayrab825
2/23/2016

"BEST DEALERSHIP IN NEW YORK STATE "

MY BOYFRIEND AND I BOUGHT A DODGE AVENGER AT LESSORD CHRYSLER, DODGE, AND JEEP 2 YEARS AGO FROM MICHAEL THE SALESMAN AND WE HAD SUCH AN AWESOME EXPERIENCE OVERALL WITH THE CAR AND THE PEOPLE AT LESSORD THAT WE CAME BACK THIS WEEK TO TRADE IT FOR A JEEP CHEROKEE. MICHAEL AND ALL THE STAFF AT LESSORD WAS SO AMAZING AND COURTEOUS WE LEFT THERE WITH BETTER CREDIT AND A BETTER DEAL THAT WE FEEL WE COULDN'T GET ANYWHERE ELSE THAT WE ARE RECOMMENDING LESSORD CHRYSLER, DODGE, AND JEEP DEALERSHIP TO EVERYONE WE MEET. THANK YOU MICHAEL, WE COULDN'T DO IT WITHOUT YOU! YOU'REALLY THE GREATEST! FROM RON AND LYNNE

MICHAEL,JOE AND PETE

Ev
1/16/2016

"BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD"

NO PRESSURE NO STRESS THE REAL NO HASSLE CAR DEALERSHIP Thank you Michelle Lessord ! I was so impressed with the whole process at Lessords. Michelle is very knowledgeable about the vehicles she sells, she is customer orientated and gives you all the information needed to know exactly what is what. NO SURPRISES and the BEST PRICE ANYWHERE. This was by far the best car buying experience I have ever had! Everyone involved in my purchase was friendly, informed and honest. THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!

Michelle Lessord

Can-Am Guy
12/24/2015

"Great Dealership!!! Ask for Erick B."

If you are in the market for a Dodge, Chrysler or especially a Ram truck, or even competitive used vehicle, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND stopping out and seeing the team at Lessord, especially Sales Consultant Erick B. I've been looking for a new truck for over a month and I went and visited five different dealerships plus contacting numerous others on the internet. Erick at Lessord was by far the best sales rep I dealt with. His professionalism, patience and customer service skills were amazing as we went through the process and learned about the Ram 1500, the options and even changing my mind on what I was looking for. I couldn't have asked for a better experience buying a car and I feel I got an amazing deal. Another great thing about Lessord, when it comes time to close the sale, they aren't pushy about the "add-ons." They're educational!!!! They tell you the options, the benefits and let you decide what's best for you. It's far from the typical pushy sales environment. Again, I highly recommend Erick B. and the Lessord team. I know I am looking forward to enjoying my 2016 Ram 1500 SLT Outdoorsman!!!! Thanks Erick!!!

Erick B.

Jeep23
11/12/2015

"Great local dealer"

The best experience I've ever had buying a car hands down! Great customer service from every department and employee. Will defiantly buy from them again!

Corey

Buffalo1942
10/27/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

I worked with Erick Black and Brian Marcucci when purchasing my new Ram. I was impressed with the time that Erick spent with me and how, accommodating, knowledgeable and friendly he was - definitely made feel comfortable and confirmed my decision to drive a little farther to choose Lessord. Both Erick and Brian were more than happy to work within my financial requirements and found something for me that I absolutely love. Because of this great experience, I have already recommended Lessord to a co-worker. Thank you to a great team!

Erick Black, Brian Marcucci