Lessord Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Doan Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Cortese Auto Group

Ev
1/16/2016

"BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD"

NO PRESSURE NO STRESS THE REAL NO HASSLE CAR DEALERSHIP Thank you Michelle Lessord ! I was so impressed with the whole process at Lessords. Michelle is very knowledgeable about the vehicles she sells, she is customer orientated and gives you all the information needed to know exactly what is what. NO SURPRISES and the BEST PRICE ANYWHERE. This was by far the best car buying experience I have ever had! Everyone involved in my purchase was friendly, informed and honest. THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!

Michelle Lessord

Can-Am Guy
12/24/2015

"Great Dealership!!! Ask for Erick B."

If you are in the market for a Dodge, Chrysler or especially a Ram truck, or even competitive used vehicle, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND stopping out and seeing the team at Lessord, especially Sales Consultant Erick B. I've been looking for a new truck for over a month and I went and visited five different dealerships plus contacting numerous others on the internet. Erick at Lessord was by far the best sales rep I dealt with. His professionalism, patience and customer service skills were amazing as we went through the process and learned about the Ram 1500, the options and even changing my mind on what I was looking for. I couldn't have asked for a better experience buying a car and I feel I got an amazing deal. Another great thing about Lessord, when it comes time to close the sale, they aren't pushy about the "add-ons." They're educational!!!! They tell you the options, the benefits and let you decide what's best for you. It's far from the typical pushy sales environment. Again, I highly recommend Erick B. and the Lessord team. I know I am looking forward to enjoying my 2016 Ram 1500 SLT Outdoorsman!!!! Thanks Erick!!!

Erick B.

Jeep23
11/12/2015

"Great local dealer"

The best experience I've ever had buying a car hands down! Great customer service from every department and employee. Will defiantly buy from them again!

Corey

Buffalo1942
10/27/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

I worked with Erick Black and Brian Marcucci when purchasing my new Ram. I was impressed with the time that Erick spent with me and how, accommodating, knowledgeable and friendly he was - definitely made feel comfortable and confirmed my decision to drive a little farther to choose Lessord. Both Erick and Brian were more than happy to work within my financial requirements and found something for me that I absolutely love. Because of this great experience, I have already recommended Lessord to a co-worker. Thank you to a great team!

Erick Black, Brian Marcucci

Dick
10/04/2015

"New Chrysler T & C purchase"

We had a very nice experience purchasing our new Chrysler T & C from Lessord Chrysler Dodge Jeep. Our salesperson was Fred Raulston and he took excellent care of us and has followed up to see how we are doing with our new vehicle. This is a great local dealership and deserves everyone's consideration who's shopping for a new vehicle. The whole staff at Lessord made us feel very comfortable.

Fred Raulston

Wmoore4
9/08/2015

"New Grand Cherokee"

This is our fourth car from the. Team of manager, Thad Peake and sales rep Fred Raulston. It doesn't end with the sale. Thanks for service and courtesy and continued friendship.

Melissa Ith, Fred Raulston, Thad Peake, Pete Killips

September 08, 2015

You are very welcome!!! Thank YOU for your repeat business. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

KeithandNancy
9/07/2015

"Great deal & salesperson"

Fred spent a lot of time with us, and was friendly, caring and patient. He went out of his way to be accommodating. We received a great deal on a pristine vehicle.

Fred Raulston

September 08, 2015

Congratulations Keith and Nancy! We love to hear when our customers enjoy their experience with us. Thank you for your business!

crooker
8/14/2015

"Nice People"

Nice people to deal with dealership is clean, service department was very helpful. Brian and Andria were helpful to deal with. Thank younger your help

Andria Stratton, Brian Marcucci

August 27, 2015

You are very welcome! Thank you for visiting our dealership.

jeep
7/31/2015

"great service"

I recommend everybody to go to lessords to purchase a vehicle, I didn't think I would get approved for anything and Corey and Joe went out of their way to help me and my daughter go out of there with a 2012 jeep liberty.thank u specially to Corey,

Corey Lee, Joe Hart

July 31, 2015

You are very welcome! We appreciate your business. Let us know if you need anything else.

Mike
7/31/2015

"Excellent, trustworthy service!"

Being in a small town I've met several of the people from Lessord - all good folks, which is why we've done business with them for many years. I just recently worked with Jack Guinan (for the second time) who guided my decisions in regards to my new vehicle. I know he and his GM (don't know the name, sorry!) helped me much more than themselves. I don't have time to learn all about car buying, leasing, service, etc. so I really appreciate having a trustworthy resource in Jack and Lessord. Absolutely recommend!

Jack Guinan

July 31, 2015

Mike, you are very welcome! Thank you for your repeat business. Enjoy your new vehicle.