Lester Glenn Hyundai Manahawkin

551 Route 72 East,
Manahawkin, New Jersey 08050
Lester Glenn Hyundai Manahawkin Info
About Lester Glenn Hyundai Manahawkin

Serving the Jersey Shore area since 1956, Lester Glenn Auto Group prides itself on providing an unparalleled car-buying experience focused on complete customer satisfaction. Eight showrooms and ten service locations located throughout New Jersey makes Lester Glenn Auto Group a one-stop shop for all of your automotive needs. With free oil changes and complimentary loaner vehicles provided to every customer that purchases a new or pre-owned vehicle at any Lester Glenn location, we invite you to come in and see what the Lester Glenn Experience is all about. Experience the way car buying should be, experience Lester Glenn.

About Lester Glenn Hyundai Manahawkin

genesue1
2/11/2016

"The unbeleivable Lester Glenn Experience"

Mr. Jerry Langton and Mr. Arnold treated me with the respect and professionalism one would only hope for at a dealership. They are second to none, both gentlemen have exceeded my expectations. THANK YOU TO ALL THE STAFF AT LESTER GLENN MANAHAWKIN.

February 11, 2016

Thanks so much for this great review! We're very happy to hear about your experience with Jerry and everyone at our dealership and that they both worked so hard to make sure you were able to get the car you wanted at a price that was best for you. Congratulations on your purchase and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

FRUGGIERO3
2/10/2016

"Value"

The SantaFe Sport 2016 AWD is a good value, larger size, and easy to drive. Our salesman and finance person were both friendly and informative.

February 11, 2016

Thank you so much for this review! We're very happy to hear about your experience with our Hyundai store and that everyone was so helpful in getting you your new Santa Fe! Congratulations on your purchase and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

jmpoe8
2/09/2016

"Ralph is the man!"

My fiance and I walked into Lester Glenn last night just to take a look and get an idea of what we were interested in purchasing and some pricing. I was definitely not planning on walking out with a brand new car that night. However, Ralph not only made it happen, he made it a super enjoyable experience! He was a no nonsense salesman and actually listened to what we were looking to spend and made it happen, right down to the color car I wanted :) He made leasing a vehicle very simple and very enjoyable! I would recommend anyone who is looking to buy or lease that they see Ralph! We can't say enough great things about him!

February 09, 2016

Thank you so much for this review! We're very happy to hear about your experience with Ralph and our Hyundai store and that you wound up getting the car you wanted at a price that was best for you! It's always the most fun when you least expect it to happen! :) Congratulations on your purchase and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

ANGLER25
2/06/2016

"lester glen experience "

Jerry is very knowledgeable about these vehicles and easy to work with. this is the second vehicle i have purchased from him and Lester Glen .

February 08, 2016

Thank you so much for leaving us this awesome review! We're so happy to hear that you had such a great experience with Jerry and our Hyundai team and that you were able to get the car you wanted at a price that was best for you! Thank you also for your loyalty to Lester Glenn; we can't wait to see you back for your 3rd car! Congratulations on your new Hyundai!

DanielleD
1/31/2016

"Best car buying experience! "

Jerry made my recent car purchase a very positive experience. Jerry is professional, patient, courteous, and funny, too! He gets an A+ in my book! I highly recommend Jerry and am confident that Jerry will provide future customers the same positive experience in the new year.

February 04, 2016

Hey Danielle, thank you so much for this review! We're so happy to hear about your experience with Jerry and our Hyundai store and that he was so helpful and informative throughout everything. We truly appreciate your feedback and your recommendation and we look forward to seeing you back in the future!

DAVEBB215
1/21/2016

"Very pleased with my sales person."

Justin was very professional and easy to work with. He took the time to answer any questions I had and listened to what I was looking for in a vehicle. I am very happy with my 2016 Sonata.

January 21, 2016

Thank you so much for this review! We're so happy to hear that Justin gave you such a nice experience at our dealership and that you left with a car that was perfect for you. Congratulations on your new Sonata and we look forward to seeing you again in the future! Thanks again and enjoy!

HALLMARKCOUPLE
1/11/2016

"Great experience! "

Jerry was great honest and thorough!He helped us in a way that was not pushy, funny, and competent in all areas. This is the seventh Hyundai we purchased from this dealership

January 12, 2016

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this awesome review and for buying so man Hyundai's over the years! :) We're thrilled to hear that Jerry provided you with such a great experience at our dealership and that you've been coming back to us after all this time. Congratulations on your new car; we look forward to seeing you again for your 8th! Thanks so much again and enjoy!

WMARESCA
1/08/2016

"Great"

Great experience at this dealership. I would recommend it. Also everyone was very nice and attentive and I would return the next time we need a car.

Dave in finance

January 12, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review! We're so glad to hear that you had such a positive experience at our dealership and that our Hyundai team helped you get into your new car! We truly appreciate your feedback and your recommendations and we look forward to seeing you back in the future! Enjoy!

STEVELAN48
1/06/2016

"excellent"

outstanding people to work with i would certainly recommend Justin to all my friends and family. he was very honest and easy to deal with. i feel I got a terrific deal

sales and finance

January 06, 2016

Thanks a lot for leaving us this review! We're so happy to hear that you had such a wonderful experience with Justin and that he made you feel so comfortable and at ease throughout your time here. It's also awesome that you were able to get the car you wanted at a deal that was best for you. Congratulations on your purchase and we look forward to seeing you again in the future! Enjoy!

JSCOTT479
12/31/2015

"Excellent salesman and dealership!!!"

Everyone went above and beyond to give both excellent service and a great price. Justin was fantastic and came in on his day off to personally handle the delivery from the prior days sale. Thank you very much!

David Bruckridge

January 05, 2016

Thank you so much for leaving this review! We're so excited to hear about your experience with Justin and that he went above and beyond to make sure you were able to get the car you wanted. It's awesome that you felt so comfortable from start to finish. Congratulations on your purchase and we can't wait to see you back in the future!

Reviews of Jerry Langton