Lester Glenn Hyundai Manahawkin

551 Route 72 East,
Manahawkin, New Jersey 08050
Lester Glenn Hyundai Manahawkin Info
About Lester Glenn Hyundai Manahawkin

Serving the Jersey Shore area since 1956, Lester Glenn Auto Group prides itself on providing an unparalleled car-buying experience focused on complete customer satisfaction. Eight showrooms and ten service locations located throughout New Jersey makes Lester Glenn Auto Group a one-stop shop for all of your automotive needs. With free oil changes and complimentary loaner vehicles provided to every customer that purchases a new or pre-owned vehicle at any Lester Glenn location, we invite you to come in and see what the Lester Glenn Experience is all about. Experience the way car buying should be, experience Lester Glenn.

About Lester Glenn Hyundai Manahawkin

skifreaks
8/23/2016

"Excellent Service"

I'm very impressed with the professionalism and courtesy of the staff at the dealership. I'm always greeted with a smile and with kindness. They always take care of my car right away. Pat Sweeney saw to it that I was taken care of right away when I stopped in without an appointment because my brakes were making a vibration in the front end. Since they were booked up, Pat made sure that they took my car to get fixed, got me a rental car, got my car back within 2 days and it was free of charge! I thank you for such great service!

August 25, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review! We are so happy to hear about your experience with our dealership and that Pat was so helpful and addressed your needs. It truly sounds like everybody went above and beyond to make sure your car got fixed and that you were accommodated in the meantime. We appreciate your kind feedback and we hope to see you again in the future! Thanks so much again!

djlovallo
8/23/2016

"Hyundai - repeat customer"

Not completely satisfied. See my previous comments and hopefully someone will take notice of my frustration and try to help me get an appt with a technical person

Jim KOed

August 25, 2016

Thank you for your review. We are sorry for the frustration and the inconvenience we may have caused. Would you mind providing us with some more information and details about your situation? We'd like help you and get you the information you need. You can either message us right on here or email us at socialmedia@lesterglenn.com.

Btharp
8/11/2016

"Excellence ALL Around"

Hands Down the BEST Experience I have EVER had purchasing a new vehicle - no hassle & no pressure! Thank You SO much Lester Glenn !!! Especially Dan & Pat who both went above & beyond!!

August 12, 2016

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this great review! It's wonderful to hear about your experience with our dealership and that everybody was so helpful while you were buying your new car. We're glad that it all went so smoothly and that you felt so comfortable the entire time. We wish you lots of luck with your new car and we hope to see you again soon!

helen.bajek
8/06/2016

"Car buying experience"

Excellent experience. Courteous, professional employees. We did have to go back to dealer because of low anti-freeze, windshield washer fluid we filled at home. Cabin and air filters were dirty and they replaced them.

August 09, 2016

Thanks a lot for taking the time to leave this review! It's so great to hear about your experience with our dealership and that our team worked to make sure everything got fixed and replaced. We appreciate your positive feedback and we look forward to seeing you back again soon!

piatnochka.erik
8/05/2016

"Happy Customers!!"

Jerry was a wonderful salesman and our experience at Lester Glenn was terrific. Everyone was very helpful and took the time to answer our questions. The customer service was fantastic and this is why we came back to buy our second car from this location. We will highly recommend to all of our friends and family that they visit Lester Glenn for their car needs.

Jerry

August 09, 2016

Thanks a lot for leaving this review! It's wonderful to hear that Jerry made everything so easy for you and was able to answer all of your questions about your new Hyundai. We're glad that you had such a positive Lester Glenn experience and that everything went so smoothly throughout the whole process. We very much appreciate your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again in the future! Thanks again!

johnmurrin
8/04/2016

"senior"

great car to drive! Can't wait to recommend Sonata to others. Dealership is friendly and great to work with. Service department is very good. You can't count.

August 08, 2016

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this review! We're glad to hear you had a positive experience with our dealership and that you were able to get a nice new Sonata! We wish you the best of luck with it going forward! Thanks again and enjoy!

lynnie928
7/28/2016

"2016 Sonata Lease"

Sal did a great job he listened to my needs an showed me the perfect car! He was friendly not pushy or annoying and made the deal smooth and easy. I live my new car!

Sal

August 02, 2016

Thanks a lot for leaving this review! We are very happy to hear about your experience with our dealership and that Sal was so helpful with everything while you were buying your new car! It's great that you felt so comfortable and informed the whole time and that you were able to get what you wanted at an awesome deal! Thanks so much for your feedback and recommendation and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

jimmyd71
7/19/2016

"Absolute best customer service."

I have now purchased 3 cars from this dealership and every transaction has been smooth. You are treated with respect by sales people who are attentive to your needs. I will shop here again.

July 19, 2016

Thanks a lot for taking the time to leave us this review and especially for your loyalty to Lester Glenn over the years. We couldn't be happier to hear that you've been coming back and now have 3 Lester Glenn vehicles! It's even better that all of your experiences have been so positive. We wish you lots of luck with your new Hyundai! Thanks so much again for the feedback and enjoy! :)

ronaldjames217
7/10/2016

"Trade in & new lease"

Was happy to trade in our 2010 Sonata for a lease of 36 months on a new 2016 sonata. Waiting for check for refund of $300.

July 11, 2016

Thank you so much for this review! We're glad to hear everything went smoothly while you were leasing your new Sonata. If you need help with anything going forward, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks again for your feedback!

mblauser
7/09/2016

"I do not understand this question"

I am very satisfiedwiththe overall experience. I am a repeat customer and intend on using lester glenn again. I have referred family and friends as well.

Jerry Langton

July 11, 2016

Thanks so much for this review! We're glad to hear about your experience with our dealership and that everything went so well while you were buying your car. We're thrilled to have you part of our family and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviews of Dan Downey