Lester Glenn Hyundai Manahawkin

551 Route 72 East,
Manahawkin, New Jersey 08050
Lester Glenn Hyundai Manahawkin Info
About Lester Glenn Hyundai Manahawkin

Serving the Jersey Shore area since 1956, Lester Glenn Auto Group prides itself on providing an unparalleled car-buying experience focused on complete customer satisfaction. Eight showrooms and ten service locations located throughout New Jersey makes Lester Glenn Auto Group a one-stop shop for all of your automotive needs. With free oil changes and complimentary loaner vehicles provided to every customer that purchases a new or pre-owned vehicle at any Lester Glenn location, we invite you to come in and see what the Lester Glenn Experience is all about. Experience the way car buying should be, experience Lester Glenn.

About Lester Glenn Hyundai Manahawkin

karendavis0728
4/29/2016

"Great"

Great I was very satisfied with the service we received and the friendliness and honest straightforward sales quality that we experienced at Lestor Glenn Hyundai

ronkginnyk
4/27/2016

"Fantastic Dealership"

Will buy next car here - had purchased a car 4 years earlier - no issues with service or sales - service department was friendly and always explained work and cost.

April 27, 2016

Thank you so much for this great review! We are very happy to hear about your experience with our Hyundai store and that everyone was so helpful throughout the car buying process. We very much appreciate your loyalty to Lester Glenn and we're so happy to have you part of the family. Congratulations on your new car and we look forward to seeing you again n the future!

catwink123
4/19/2016

"Winkowski Review"

I had an excellent experience leasing my 2016 Hyundai Sonata from Hyundai Lester Glenn in Manahawkin, NJ. I had the opportunity to have Dan Downey as my Sales and Leasing Consultant. He was very knowledgeable of the vehicles, answered all my questions, polite and professional. Dan did not try to oversell, but listened to my interests, and put me in the perfect vehicle at a good price. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase or lease a new vehicle.

April 20, 2016

Thank you so much for this review! We are happy to hear about your experience with our Hyundai store and that everyone was so helpful and accommodating while you were buying your new car. It's great that you felt so comfortable and were able to get such a great deal on a car that you love. Congratulations on your new car, we wish you the best of luck with it. Thanks so much again!

mcmahonmammy
4/19/2016

"Awesome !!"

Lester Glenn in Manahawkin takes customer service to a whole new level. Pat Sweeney and James Koed are so friendly and professional, they make car buying a pleasure. TJ Bellisimo in the service department is amazing . His level of attention is second to none. All in all, I would never buy a car anywhere else. Thank you guys, great job !!!

April 19, 2016

Thanks a lot for taking the time to leave this review! It's wonderful to hear about your experience with James and the rest of our Hyundai team and that they all worked together to make sure everything went so smoothly for you. We very much appreciate your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Thanks again!

wsg1023
4/16/2016

"Great place to buy a car"

Jerry did a great job showing me the car and going over every thing about the car. He knew I have a Costco card and the price was up front. Thank you

April 19, 2016

Thank you so much for this review! We're glad to hear everything went so smoothly with Jerry and that helped you get into the car you wanted. We truly appreciate your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Enjoy!

skylark205
4/15/2016

"How to Buy a Car"

Tell the salesperson what you want. Test drive both new and used models. Talk about the price including registration . Go home with a new vehicle.

April 18, 2016

Thank you for leaving us this great review! We're glad to hear that you had a positive experience at our dealership! Congratulations on your new car!

pkapp2136
4/13/2016

"Satisfaction was achieved"

Leasing a vehicle is never an enjoyable experience for me but I have to admit that the experience was made as easy as possible at this dealership. I indicated my expectations in both the vehicle and options and told them the range of payment I was comfortable with. There was no haggling and in the end it appeared to be a fair deal for both parties. I was very satisfied with this dealership.

April 13, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review! We're very happy to hear about your experience with our dealership and that you were able to get the deal you were hoping for. It's also great that we were able to turn an otherwise negative situation into something enjoyable. Congratulations on your new Hyundai and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

cherylcertosimo
4/13/2016

"Excellent service!"

Such a welcoming atmosphere, always feel comfortable,staff is friendly and professional. Just leased my second vehicle and prior to that had 2 other Hyundais . Great experience! Thank you Lester Glenn Hyundai!

April 13, 2016

Thank you so much for this review! We are very happy to hear that everything went so smoothly at our dealership and that our team was so helpful throughout the whole process. It's also awesome that you keep coming back to Hyundai - we're so glad you've loved all of your cars! Best of luck with your new car and we can't wait to see you back again soon! Thanks again!

pfagans
4/12/2016

"Super"

Best place to buy or lease a car. My family and friends all have Hyundais and all because of my recommendations and my excellent experience with service and sales!!

April 13, 2016

Thank you so much for this review! We're very happy to hear that you had such a great experience with our dealership and that you were able to get another Hyundai! We couldn't be more thankful for your recommendations as well - it's a wonderful compliment. Best of luck with your new car and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

kimberlyanigro
4/12/2016

"2016 Tuscon"

Dave did a wonderful job explaining the cars features as well as being super friendly. He made sure our needs were met. We had a great experience with Lester Glenn.

David Rapisardi

April 12, 2016

Thanks a lot for this review! It's awesome to hear about your experience with Dave and our Hyundai team and that everyone was so helpful while you were buying your new car. Congratulations on your purchase and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviews of Jerry Langton