Lester Glenn Hyundai Manahawkin

551 Route 72 East,
Manahawkin, New Jersey 08050
Lester Glenn Hyundai Manahawkin Info
About Lester Glenn Hyundai Manahawkin

Serving the Jersey Shore area since 1956, Lester Glenn Auto Group prides itself on providing an unparalleled car-buying experience focused on complete customer satisfaction. Eight showrooms and ten service locations located throughout New Jersey makes Lester Glenn Auto Group a one-stop shop for all of your automotive needs. With free oil changes and complimentary loaner vehicles provided to every customer that purchases a new or pre-owned vehicle at any Lester Glenn location, we invite you to come in and see what the Lester Glenn Experience is all about. Experience the way car buying should be, experience Lester Glenn.

About Lester Glenn Hyundai Manahawkin

JOERAYMONDOCONNOR
6/30/2015

"title"

They were friendly and professional had a very good experience. They did not hassle me and made it a very quick and relaxed car buying experience

TAYLOR

MARYWALCK
6/30/2015

"Very easy experience"

Easy process from start to finish. Will return to Lester Glenn in the spring when my husband's Tuscan lease is up. Will recommend the dealership.

June 30, 2015

Hey Mary! Thanks so much for the review! We're so happy to hear about your experience and we can't wait to see you back again in the Spring! Thanks so much for your recommendation also, we truly appreciate it. Enjoy :)

TRUBEL15
6/29/2015

"Awesome!!! No pressure environment"

Dom at manahawkin was great. Treated us with the up most respect. I would recommend this dealership to anyone! I'm enjoying my new vehicle and wait till winter to test it out.

June 29, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review! We're thrilled to hear that Dom was able to provide you with such a great experience and that you were able to get the car you were looking for. Thanks again and enjoy :)

johanna123
6/28/2015

"Great Experience"

I J. Miner purchased a Hyundai from Dominic Cuomo and I had a great experience. He was down to earth and I felt very comfortable with him. He listened very carefully to what I liked and disliked. As a result he went far beyond to make me a satisfied and happy camper. He surely is a true customer representative of your company and he is certainly a true keeper!! GO DOMINIC!! (J. Miner used another e-mail address for this review)

June 29, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review! We're so happy to hear about your experience with Dominic. He is a fantastic part of our team and we're so glad he made the process so enjoyable for you. Congratulations on your new Hyundai and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

hnybear95
6/26/2015

"Dominic was awesome"

We went in looking for a car for my daughter- her first! Started my car buying experience over the phone with Pat and he had me come on and meet with Dominic. Dominic met us outside the dealership with a big friendly hello, and took us inside the showroom. He was so helpful in the process of buying a car, so for my daughters first experience, he was top notch. This is actually my fourth car from this dealership , if that doesn't speak volumes. Love these guys. Thank you again Pat and Dominic!!

Dominic Cuomo

June 26, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review and thank you for your loyalty over the years! We truly appreciate and we're so thrilled to hear that you've had multiple positive Lester Glenn experiences. Thank you so much again for the review and congratulations to your daughter on her first car! We wish her lots of luck with it. Enjoy :)

MARYLANGIONE
6/25/2015

"Great experience"

Our salesperson was very knowledgeable.The experience was enjoyable and very efficient. The entire dealership worked well together to make our time there meaningful. Thanks for all the help.

June 25, 2015

Hey Mary! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review! We're so glad to hear that you had such a positive Lester Glenn experience and that our team was able to make the process so enjoyable for you. Congratulations on your new Hyundai and we hope to see you back again in the future!

Wendi
6/21/2015

"New car"

Lester glen of manahawkin was a good buying experience. They are friendly and knowledgeable about there cars and I believe I got a good deal on the used car that I bought

June 22, 2015

Hey Wendi! Thank you for your review! We're so happy to hear about your experience and that you left our dealership knowing you got a great deal on your car. Congratulations on your purchase, we wish you lots of luck! We look forward to seeing you again in the future :)

MandieLBI
6/14/2015

"Thank you! "

I was in a tough situation when I purchased my new elantra and Jerry in sales made it the best car buying experience I've ever had. Thank you! I'll be back for sure!

June 15, 2015

Hey Mandie! Thank you so much for leaving us this review! We're so happy to hear that Jerry was able to give you such a great experience! Congratulations on your new car and we definitely look forward to seeing you again in the future!

drubel
6/14/2015

"Great employees!"

Dom was great and helped us to figure out what car we needed and what car would work with our budget. Even though it was 6 months in the works because I was so picky with the exact car, model, and color that I wanted Dom never quit and always kept in contact with me till he found us the perfect car with the perfect deal! Bobby was great working out the numbers for us and very patient! Thanks again!

June 15, 2015

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this review! We're so happy to hear that Dom worked so hard to find the car that was right for you. We're also thrilled that Bobby helped you arrive at the numbers that were suitable for you. Congratulations on your new car and we definitely hope to see you again in the future! Thanks so much again!

Coach
6/12/2015

"GREAT EXPERIENCE!"

Dan our salesman, Dom his manager, Pat the GM and Dave in F & I treated us as if we were family. Can remember "detailed" but, he did a wonderful job.

June 15, 2015

Thanks a lot for leaving us this review! We're so happy to hear that our Hyundai was able to provide you with such a nice experience; we love hearing about it! Congratulations on your new car and we hope to see you again in the future!

Reviews of Dominic Cuomo