Lester Glenn Hyundai Manahawkin

551 Route 72 East,
Manahawkin, New Jersey 08050
Lester Glenn Hyundai Manahawkin Info
About Lester Glenn Hyundai Manahawkin

Serving the Jersey Shore area since 1956, Lester Glenn Auto Group prides itself on providing an unparalleled car-buying experience focused on complete customer satisfaction. Eight showrooms and ten service locations located throughout New Jersey makes Lester Glenn Auto Group a one-stop shop for all of your automotive needs. With free oil changes and complimentary loaner vehicles provided to every customer that purchases a new or pre-owned vehicle at any Lester Glenn location, we invite you to come in and see what the Lester Glenn Experience is all about. Experience the way car buying should be, experience Lester Glenn.

About Lester Glenn Hyundai Manahawkin

tara_christina
7/27/2015

"Great service, car and experience!"

Dominic Cuomo was very helpful in the purchase of my new Hyundai! He answered any questions I had and was a pleasant person to be around, making it a very positive car buying experience! Thanks again.

July 27, 2015

Hey Tara! Thank you so much for this great review! We're so happy to hear about your experience with Dominic and that he worked so hard to find you the deal you were hoping for! We definitely look forward to seeing you again in the future! Enjoy :)

RICHARDDEHART
7/24/2015

"Honestly"

We feel that we were treated fairly and honestly by our salesman Justin and by Bobby Arnold, the financial guy at Lester Glenn in Manahawkin. This experience was unique since our dealings with prior Hyundai dealerships were not good...in fact they were terrible. Lester Glenn is tops!

July 24, 2015

Hey Richard! Thank you for taking the time to leave this review! We're so happy to hear about your experience with Justin and Bobby and that they helped you find the deal you were looking for! Congratulations on your new car and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

nurse1971
7/23/2015

"Always a great experience.... Thanks Again Dom!"

We have worked with Dominic Cuomo in several car deals now and he is an excellent salesmen and genuine person as well as not being pushy to his customers at all. He works very hard to accommodate your requests and needs and does all he can to help you out to make you happy in the end with your deal.

July 24, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review! We're very happy to hear about your experience with Dominic and that he worked so hard to find you the car and the deal that you were looking for. He's an awesome part of our team and we're thrilled you were able to work with him. Congratulations on your new car and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

RUTHLAKATIS
7/15/2015

"My new Santa Fe Sport"

Thank you to the staff at Lester Glenn Manahawkin, all of you did the very best for me. I would not have any problem referring anyone to this dealership.

July 16, 2015

Thanks a lot for leaving us this review! We're so glad to hear about your experience with Lester Glenn and that everything worked out the way you were hoping. Thank you so much for your referrals also - it's a wonderful compliment. Congratulations on your new car and enjoy! :)

ABOSTEL24
7/15/2015

"Wonderful"

The staff was amazing at helping me get into a car that fit my budget and my needs. I'm in love with my new car and couldn't be happier with the service that they provided.

July 15, 2015

Thank you so much for this great review! We're so excited to hear about your experience and that you love your new car! We strive to provide a great experience every time and we're thrilled we were able to achieve that for you. Thanks again and enjoy! :)

tomdeefrankie
7/14/2015

"ANOTHER GREAT EXPERIENCE !!!"

2 years ago next month was my wife's and I was our first experience at Lester Glenn Manahawkin and we were just looking and ended up buying two Sonata's on the same day. Guess what today today we went in to look at a Santa Fe and ended up buying a Santa Fe and a new Sonata due to the great customer service we received from Dominic our sales associate and Dave our Finance Manager, which were the same two that helped us 2 years ago. Everybody in Manahawkin is always so helpful to us and makes us feel like part of the Hyundai family. Don't want to forget about TJ in service and Pat the General Manager for always providing Great service and the rest of the team. Thanks again for a great buying experience and we will be referring our friends and family to you and look forward to our next buying experience !!!!

July 15, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review and for coming back to Lester Glenn! We're so happy to hear about your experience with our Hyundai team and that they were able to make the process so pleasant for you and your wife. We truly appreciate your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you again in the future! Enjoy!

DAVESHIMP
7/13/2015

"Fast and friendly. James was great"

James was great. Showed us what we wanted and was not aggressive which I appreciate. Made the car buying experience easy which I had a lot of anxiety going in.

July 14, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review! We're so happy to hear that James was able to make you feel so comfortable during your car-buying experience. Congratulations on your new car and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

KAPMSDR4
7/10/2015

"A Very Happy Buyer !"

This is our 5th Hyundai that we purchased from Lester Glenn. We love our Sonata Sport. Lester Glenn is wonderful and salesman, Ralph Grande is knowledgeable, friendly and just great to work with! Service is easy and efficient !!

July 10, 2015

Thank you so much for your great review! We're so happy to hear about your experience with Lester Glenn and that Ralph was able to help you get the car you were looking for! Congratulations on your new Sonata and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

RICH844
7/08/2015

"Satisfied"

Was able to get a fair deal. The salesman, Justin, helped find the vehicle with the equipment that I wanted. I enjoy the Santa fe.

July 09, 2015

Hey Rich! Thanks a lot for the review! We're so glad to hear Justin helped you find the car you were looking for and that you had a positive Lester Glenn Experience. We hope to see you back again in the future! Enjoy :)

RANDY.ROBINSON89
7/08/2015

"Great experience"

Lester Glenn Hyundai of Manahawkin was one of many dealerships my wife and I visited while looking to purchase a new vehicle; however, it was the only dealership where we both felt comfortable and free of pressure while inside. Ralph helped us find a vehicle that met all of our needs. The staff has certainly gone above and beyond in helping us with the purchase of our new vehicle.

July 08, 2015

Hey Randy! Thank you so much for this great review! We're so excited to hear about your experience and that we were able to help you in the way you were hoping for. Congratulations on your new car and we look forward to seeing you back again in the future!

Reviews of Dominic Cuomo