Lester Glenn Hyundai Manahawkin

551 Route 72 East,
Manahawkin, New Jersey 08050
Lester Glenn Hyundai Manahawkin Info
About Lester Glenn Hyundai Manahawkin

Serving the Jersey Shore area since 1956, Lester Glenn Auto Group prides itself on providing an unparalleled car-buying experience focused on complete customer satisfaction. Eight showrooms and ten service locations located throughout New Jersey makes Lester Glenn Auto Group a one-stop shop for all of your automotive needs. With free oil changes and complimentary loaner vehicles provided to every customer that purchases a new or pre-owned vehicle at any Lester Glenn location, we invite you to come in and see what the Lester Glenn Experience is all about. Experience the way car buying should be, experience Lester Glenn.

About Lester Glenn Hyundai Manahawkin

JENN8372
5/28/2015

"Great experience! "

I would highly recommend my sales associate, Ralph Grande. He was polite, patient, and professional. He helped me find a car that met my needs and was within my budget.

GRANDE

May 29, 2015

Hey Jenn! Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. We're so glad to hear about your experience with Ralp and our Lester Glenn team. Congratulations on your new car! We hope to see you again soon!

BLHESTON67
5/28/2015

"Best dealership around! "

Hyundai of Manahawkin gives you a great deal for your dollar. I looked around at other vehicles of similar equipment and options for the last 6 months, and have found hyundai gives you more bang for your buck. My salesperson Mr. Grande is very knowledgeable with the vehicles and is very helpful in finding the right vehicle to fit our needs. He doesn't beat around the bush like other salespersons. And he's not there to rip you off either.

May 28, 2015

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this review! We're so glad to hear about your experience and we're so happy our salesman was able to provide you with information you were looking for. We know you're going to love your new Hyundai! We hope to see you again in the future!

DAVEISDMAN
5/27/2015

"Great Guys"

They made me feel real important. They treated me like a long time friend and worked hard to get the car I wanted. Thanks guys!!!!!!!

May 28, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review! We're so excited to hear that you had such a positive experience - we strive for that every single time. Best of luck with your new and we hope to see you again in the future!

cathy
5/23/2015

"pleasant"

Very enjoyable the salesman really know their product. Really took the time to explain everything to me.

May 28, 2015

Hey Cathy! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review! We're so glad you had such a positive experience and that our salesman was able to give you all the information you were looking for! Thanks again and we hope to see you again in the future!

MAROD449
5/23/2015

"hyundai #1"

the sonata is a great looking car. good mileage, lots of room everywhere and a very comfortable ride. dealership provides great service and a friendly and informative staff

KOED

May 26, 2015

Thanks a lot for this great review and congratulations on your Sonata! We know you're going to love it. We're excited to hear that you had a great experience at our dealership - we couldn't ask for anything more! Enjoy your new Sonata and we hope to see you again soon!

ANARUELA
5/22/2015

"Very nice employees "

JUstin and staff were very helpful and professional. I am very happy with my vehicle and will definitely go back to Manahawkin dealership to purchase another one in the near future. Thank you!

May 22, 2015

Thank you so much for leaving this awesome review! We're so happy to hear about your experience and that you love your new Hyundai! We hope to see you again in the future! Enjoy :)

Tara S.
5/13/2015

"Great Service"

Dominic is the best car salesman. He went above and beyond to help us out. We got the car we wanted. I highly recommend him and this dealership. This is the 2nd car we bought from them and I plan on buying more.

May 14, 2015

Hey Tara! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review and congratulations on your new Hyundai! We're thrilled to hear that you had such a great Lester Glenn experience and we definitely hope to see you again in the future! Enjoy your Hyundai!

billf3504
4/16/2015

"Best Place to Buy a Car Ever!!"

I have been in customer service for 30 years and Lester Glenn Hyundai of Manahawkin is outstanding!! Every person on staff was focused on making my experience excellent. I had many questions thru the process and each level of personnel never made me feel as if I was interrupting or being burdensome. I especially appreciated Justin Miner my salesperson. The managers Pat Sweeney and Mike Erli made the process very easy. I never felt pressured as I have at many other dealerships. He went above and beyond at every step. This dealership sets the standard.

April 17, 2015

Thank you so much for your business and taking time to write a review about our dealership. We truly appreciate your feedback! This is just the beginning of your experience with Lester Glenn Auto Group. Please keep us in mind for your future car purchasing or service needs. Thanks again. Sincerely, Lester Glenn Management Team

Anthony
4/15/2015

"Would'nt go anywhere else!"

I had been searching for a KIA Optima SXL for the past few months now. I found one on the Lester Glenn Hyundai website for a very fair price so I jumped on it. I was greeted outside by one of the managers and ultimately got paired with Justin Miner. Justin was extremely nice, knowledgeable and accommodating throughout the whole experience! He made it a completely stress free environment from start to finish. After my last experience at another dealership a few weeks prior, it was a breath of fresh air. Unfortunately, I couldn't drive the car home that day, but I came back and Justin had the car spotless and ready to take home. If I had to have a con, it would be that there was little to no room to negotiate due to a reduction in price a week prior. Still a great car for a good price. Thanks Justin. I couldn't ask for a better car buying experience!

April 17, 2015

Thank you so much for your business and taking time to write a review about our dealership. We truly appreciate it and wish you and your new vehicle well. Sincerely, Lester Glenn Management Team

akai11
4/14/2015

"Great job Dan, Pat and Dave!"

Walked in to the Manahawkin dealership after having already purchased one car at their Toms River location - a very good experience. This one turned out to be more of the same. Greeted at the door by Dan Downey the sales rep and his sales manager Pat Sweeney. Both were cordial, got right down to business, got my wife into 4 cars that she was interested in. Took information on our trade, we didn't misrepresent it for being more that it was, they didn't either. Three hrs later we had purchased a 2012 Sonata. Fair and transparent from beginning to end, and Dan certainly knew the product. A great dealership, a smart and hardworking staff, an excellent experience from beginning to end. I recommend Lester Glenn, and anyone else I've ever know who dealt with them would do the same. Thanks!

April 17, 2015

Thank you so much for your business and taking time to write a review about our dealership. We truly appreciate your feedback! Your recommendation is the best thank you we could ask for. It is because of the loyalty of our customers that we are able to continue to offer great service and products at great prices. Thanks again. Sincerely, Lester Glenn Management Team

Reviews of Dominic Cuomo