Read Reviews Lester Glenn Hyundai Manahawkin

Mike ErliSales Manager5 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Lester Glenn Hyundai Manahawkin

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Lester Glenn Hyundai Manahawkin has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Lester Glenn Hyundai Manahawkin

Serving the Jersey Shore area since 1956, Lester Glenn Auto Group prides itself on providing an unparalleled car-buying experience focused on complete customer satisfaction. Eight showrooms and ten service locations located throughout New Jersey makes Lester Glenn Auto Group a one-stop shop for all of your automotive needs. With free oil changes and complimentary loaner vehicles provided to every customer that purchases a new or pre-owned vehicle at any Lester Glenn location, we invite you to come in and see what the Lester Glenn Experience is all about. Experience the way car buying should be, experience Lester Glenn.

Our Location

Free Coffee Valet Parking
Free Loaner Cars Vending Machines
Free WiFi

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Purchase of 2015 Hyundai Tucson"

ragtimelady
8/31/2014 2:55:57 PM

Mike ErliMike Erli

My Review Of Lester Glenn Hyundai Manahawkin:

Dominic Cuomo was my Lester Glenn salesman. He is a very professional and "customer-friendly" young man, as well as an astute salesman. He was quite pro-active in the sales process and effectively initiated and handled each step of the negotiation/sales process. I would not only recommend Lester Glenn of Manahawkin I would specifically recommend Dominic Cuomo. This dealership is a "class act"! Manager Mike Erli was just as professional and an enthusiastically educated me to the kudos of Lester Glenn!

Added: 9/1/2014 10:40:37 AM

Thank you so much for your business and taking time to write a review about our dealership. We truly appreciate your feedback and your recommendation! This is just the beginning of your experience with Lester Glenn Auto Group. Please keep us in mind for your future car purchasing or service needs. Thanks again.

Twitter
"Love My New Santa Fe Sport!!"

Nina Sofield
8/20/2014 8:31:04 PM

Gabe Velez

My Review Of Lester Glenn Hyundai Manahawkin:

Hope Gabe Velez, our salesperson, will still be there in 3 years when I return for another lease. He took the time to explain everything and answered ALL questions. It was worth driving from Freehold to Manahawkin to purchase our SantaFe Sport!!

Added: 8/21/2014 9:53:18 AM

Thank you so much for your business and taking time to write a review about our dealership. We truly appreciate your feedback! This is just the beginning of your experience with Lester Glenn Auto Group. Please keep us in mind for your future car purchasing or service needs. Thanks again.

Twitter
"We had a great experience!!"

2bagger
8/20/2014 6:54:17 PM

My Review Of Lester Glenn Hyundai Manahawkin:

Lester Glenn Hyundai of Manahawkin was terrific. We want to thank Tom Allen from the Toms River office, along with Pat Sweeney, Mike Tomaine and Dominic Cuomo from Manahawkin. They all did a great job assisting my little sister in getting her new vehicle. They went above and beyond to help her. Thank you guys!!!

Added: 8/21/2014 9:51:35 AM

Thank you so much for your business and taking time to write a review about our dealership. We truly appreciate it and wish your little sister and her new vehicle well.

"Shiny New Sonata"

Jb33
8/9/2014 10:56:01 PM

Ralph GrandeRalph Grande

My Review Of Lester Glenn Hyundai Manahawkin:

Over all the experience was great ! Generally buying a new car is a long, sweaty, rough 8 hour day !
Not at Lester Glenn Manahawkin. Took about 4 hours start to finish and that included a 20 min test drive. They provided us with cold water, warm popcorn and were friendly and accommodating the entire time. I highly recommend !!!!!!!!

Added: 8/14/2014 10:44:33 AM

Twitter
"Made a painful car buying process so much EASIER !!!"

malfano22
7/26/2014 9:36:11 AM

Mike ErliMike Erli
Jerry TaylorJerry Taylor

My Review Of Lester Glenn Hyundai Manahawkin:

Jerry Taylor along with both Mike Erli, and Dave the finance manager were all amazing and great to work with. They all went out of their way to get our family into a new Hyundai Sonata for a great price. They took the time to go over all our options until we felt comfortable with one. From start to finish it was a great overall experience and I would recommend going to Lester Glenn Hyundai in Manahwkin for your next car. I know we will continue with them from here on out.

Added: 7/28/2014 9:38:44 AM

Thank you so much for your business and taking time to write a review about our dealership. We truly appreciate your feedback! Your recommendation is the best thank you we could ask for. It is because of the loyalty of our customers that we are able to continue to offer great service and products at great prices. Thanks again.

Twitter
"Gotta Luv Lester Glenn Hyundai"

kgradisher
7/17/2014 7:17:18 AM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes

My Review Of Lester Glenn Hyundai Manahawkin:

Went to pick up my 3yr old Tuscan from the service dept and left the dealership with a brand new Elantra. Wasn't on my to-do list but the price was more than reasonable and customer service was more than satisfactory. This was a deal that couldn't be walked away from and Dominic was point on with professionalism, courtesy, knowledge and patience. The ringing of the bell and applause after the purchase was a really nice touch!

Added: 7/18/2014 3:02:00 PM

Thank you so much for your business and taking time to write a review about our dealership. We truly appreciate your feedback! It is because of the loyalty of our customers that we are able to continue to offer great service and products at great prices. Thanks again.

"Simply Great!"

boatntrain
7/12/2014 7:41:27 PM

Jerry LangtonJerry Langton

My Review Of Lester Glenn Hyundai Manahawkin:

Went above and beyond all of my expectations to find our vehicle of choice and deliver it perfectly quicker than projected. Great work by wonderful folks. This is our 3rd Hyundai from them and every experience has been outstanding.

Added: 7/14/2014 11:17:16 AM

"Great Experience"

chessel1
6/12/2014 2:51:19 PM

My Review Of Lester Glenn Hyundai Manahawkin:

Dominic was great to work with. He offered me coffee/ tea and made sure I knew where the restrooms and the snack center by the service center. He was very informative. He made me a great deal I could not refuse. He showed me all the features on the car in the show room while I waited for my car to be finished. Then he explained everything to me again on my car and he synked up my phone to the blue tooth! He told me if I have any questions or concerns to call him and he gave me his card with all his contact numbers. This is the second car I have bought at Lester Glenn. Both experiences were great.

Added: 6/13/2014 2:38:57 PM

Twitter
"I would recommend Lester Glenn!"

sbailey27
5/18/2014 12:28:17 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Dan DowneyDan Downey

My Review Of Lester Glenn Hyundai Manahawkin:

I had a great experience. The customer service was excellent. I am a very happy with car they picked out for me. The price was very reasonable.

Added: 5/20/2014 8:32:20 AM

Thank you so much for your business and taking time to write a review about our dealership. We truly appreciate it and wish you and your new vehicle well.

Twitter
"Review of lester glenn hyundai of manahawkin nj"

Byevolvo11
5/7/2014 8:15:08 PM

My Review Of Lester Glenn Hyundai Manahawkin:

I have purchased many cars in the course of my lifetime and I cannot say I have had a more pleasureable experience then I had with these three gentlemen. I use the word gentlemen because that was how they treated me as a customer, Dominic Cuomo was great to work with. He was patient, knowledgable, and possessed the characteristics people want in a car salesman. Honest, fair, and pleasant at all times. Mike Tomaine was a very good business person. He handled my loan quickly, efficiently, and was my advocate in getting approved at a good rate. Last but not least Pat Sweeney was the type of manager people respect. He did not pressure me at all and was reasonable during my negotiations. I believe that due to the efforts of these individuals I purchased the right car for me.

Added: 5/9/2014 2:25:43 PM