Lester Glenn Hyundai Manahawkin

551 Route 72 East,
Manahawkin, New Jersey 08050
Lester Glenn Hyundai Manahawkin Info
About Lester Glenn Hyundai Manahawkin

Serving the Jersey Shore area since 1956, Lester Glenn Auto Group prides itself on providing an unparalleled car-buying experience focused on complete customer satisfaction. Eight showrooms and ten service locations located throughout New Jersey makes Lester Glenn Auto Group a one-stop shop for all of your automotive needs. With free oil changes and complimentary loaner vehicles provided to every customer that purchases a new or pre-owned vehicle at any Lester Glenn location, we invite you to come in and see what the Lester Glenn Experience is all about. Experience the way car buying should be, experience Lester Glenn.

About Lester Glenn Hyundai Manahawkin

BIGT2610
8/27/2015

"Very Helpful Sales Person"

When we walked in, we were introduced to Dan Downey. He understood my sons needs, and the payment we wanted to be at. He also wanted to make sure it was the right kind of car for my son. Dan was very helpful, from start to finish.

August 28, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this great review! We're so happy to hear about your experience with Dan and that he worked so hard to find the car that was most suitable for your son. Congratulations on your son's new car! We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

ANTPETACH25
8/27/2015

"Very easy because of Ralph Grande"

Ralph Grande again was excellent. He's a great salesman, knows all about the product he is selling and is very professional. I would refer anyone to Ralph. Thank you again, Ralph!

August 28, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this great review! We're so happy to hear about your experience with Ralph and that he was able to get you the car you were looking for! Thanks again for the review and enjoy!

Ayygrandeeox@aol.com
8/26/2015

"Go see dominic"

Me and my fiancé are young parents who were looking for something affordable and reliable for our 4 month old babyboy ! We were so impressed with the coustomer service that Dominic gave us ! Before making a descision we went down the road to another dealership where they were pushy and rude and even thou we got a semi good deal there too we went back to buy our car from Dominic because we trusted him and he put no pressure and gave us a great honest deal! Bottom line I would go here and see Dominic for my service !

August 27, 2015

Thank you so much for leaving this great review! We're so happy to hear about your experience with Dominic and that he made your time at Lester Glenn so pleasant. We're thrilled that you found a car that was suitable for you and your growing family. Congratulations on your new Hyundai and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

FJ&MEB 72215
8/23/2015

"Good Experience"

Working with Dominic Cuomo was a real pleasure. He not only helped us settle in on what would be best for us, he came up with the right car ( Tuscon ) , at a price that fit into our pre determined budget. We had to tell him , that it was our best car purchase experience ever....and we have had many... The Lester Glenn group and Domenic are a terrific combination ...

August 24, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review! We're so thrilled to hear about your experience with Dominic and that he worked so hard to find you the car that was perfect for you and your family. We strive for this type of experience every time and it's awesome that we were able to achieve it for you. Congratulations on your new Tuscon and we hope to see you back again in the future! Enjoy :)

Linda1112
8/22/2015

"Pleasant, professional and friendly. "

Dominic met and exceeded my expectations. I game in with a pretty firm monthly price request and term of a loan and he came through and found me a car that meet my needs and that I'm happy with.

August 24, 2015

Hey Linda! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review! We're so happy to hear about your experience with Dominic and that he was able to help you find a car that was most suitable for you. Congratulations on your purchase and we hope to see you again in the future!

SCICCO6
8/19/2015

"lester glenn manahawkin"

Great experience. They went out of their way to satisfy me! We will definitely buy again! They are all very polite, professional, friendly and eager to assist you.

Dylan glassford

August 20, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review! We're so happy to hear about your experience at our dealership and that you felt so comfortable during your time there. Congratulations on your new Hyundai and we look forward to seeing you back again in the future!

Heagele
8/18/2015

"Again, a wonderful experience in getting a new car."

I took my Tucson in for it's first oil change. Spoke to my salesman Dominic and explained this vehicle was not for me or my husband. I asked if there was a way to exchange this lease for another. Dominic listened to my reasons why and then helped me get a different vehicle, a Sonata! We love this car and all the amenities. Thank you Dominic and Bobby for making this exchange painless.

August 19, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review! We're so happy to hear about your experience with Dominic and that he helped get you into a car that was much more suitable for you. We're glad the process was painless and smooth and that you walked away with your new Sonata. Thanks again for the review and we hope to see you again in the future!

JENOCHSBEACHBUM
8/17/2015

"repeat customer"

very satisfied. this is my second purchase from Lester Glenn both experiences where friendly and pleasant. if necessary, i will make a third purchase from the same dealership.

August 18, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review! We're so happy to hear about your experience with Justin and that he made your time at Lester Glenn so pleasant for you! Thank you for your loyalty to our dealership also - it's truly a wonderful compliment. We look forward to seeing you back again for your third car! Thanks again and enjoy!

DEANKATSOUPAS
8/17/2015

"Excellent service"

I have purchased a number of vehicles from this dealership. Jerry Langton has been the sales rep on all of them and he is the best. Very professional, honest and dependable. I also service my vehicles at this dealership and TJ Bellisimo has done an excellent job. No one at this dealership pushes for things that aren't needed just to make a buck. I will definitely continue doing business with Jerry and TJ. Thank you.

Type employee names separated by comma.

August 18, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this great review! We're so happy to hear about your experience with Jerry and TJ and that they made the process so easy and pleasant for you. Thank you so much for your recommendations and we look forward to seeing you again in the future! Enjoy :)

MRWMTAYLOR
8/14/2015

"first time getting a new car was pleasant"

I must say buying a new car is like going to the dentist,you dread the hassle but it has to be done. That was not the case at lester glenn,we were greeted by Justin Miner, who was pleasant and informative, very professional no high pressure we did shop around, but did return to puchase

August 14, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave this great review! We're so happy to hear that your experience was so much better than your past car buying experiences and that you felt so comfortable at our showroom. Justin is an awesome salesman and it's so great that you had the opportunity to work with him. Congratulations on your new Hyundai and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviews of Dominic Cuomo