Lexus Of Orland

8300 West 159th St,
Orland Park, Illinois 60462
Lexus Of Orland Info
About Lexus Of Orland

We serve the greater Chicagoland area for your New Lexus and Certified Pre-Owned Lexus needs. Lexus of Orland is proud to be one of the oldest family owned automobile dealerships in the state of Illinois. Looking for a Lexus ES near Chicago? Look no further. Your Orland Park Lexus dealer is extremely excited about our success in our web program. We take each individual contact seriously and invite you to use this website to its fullest potential. There is a representative standing by in each department ready to assist you with any question you may have.

About Lexus Of Orland Learn More

JeffJ
8/22/2015

"Returning Customer"

I have been purchasing from Lexus of Orland since 2011 and Gus has been my salesman for every purchase. I responded to an email I received about the Golden Opportunity Event and was contacted by Kevin immediately. We were able to negotiate a new lease and I took delivery the next day. You will not find a more professional Lexus staff in the Chicagoland area that will make you feel satisfied with your purchase.

Mike Bannos, Business Manager

timbre
8/15/2015

"Warning!"

Told the finance person Martha that I have neurological problems that might make me unable to walk or drive a car in a few years so want to do the shortest lease. She then asks me rather than the shortest of three years, would I rather go four years instead! Even though I have the best credit rating and qualify for the lowest "money factor", I find out now that she DOUBLED it AND charged me for the first month payment which was supposed to be compliments of Lexus! When I went to visit her to see why my payments were so high she got all defensive and accused me of yelling at her when I was only trying to TALK over her talking over me. She then called someone who is maybe a Salesman and hopefully not management who came in and told me that they are not changing my contract and Lexus isn't either as if to say "take a hike chump" and told me to leave. So then as I'm leaving Martha starts to quiet down and so I quieted down and we started to talk again but doesn't admit that she raised my MF and acts like she is totally unaware and innocent. So long story short: I told her I have health trouble and could be in a wheel chair in a few years and she goes ahead and raises my MF, screwing me out of about $5000 in extra payments - real nice! And whoever came in to tell me to take a hike is a real jerk and should be fired!

Cooperajmolly
7/31/2015

"Outstanding overall dealership "

I got top dollar on my trade in and actually got cash back with the lease of my new Lexus IS 250. The deal was done over the phone and via email. I never felt trapped, rushed or insulted like some commonly do at other dealerships. Absolute class at this dealership!

JohnG
7/29/2015

"Monique Hendrix"

Monique was great and even after the sale showed me and my wife how to operate the features on the car and explained everything very well. Because of our experience I am sold on Lexus of Orland Park. The Finance guy was great as well!!

boyd, jackie0626
7/16/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

Sammie took the time to explain each model of car to us. He made sure we were offered water and if we needed anything else. He programmed my bluetooth and went over important info of the car. Martha made me feel comfortable because I hadn't bought a car in 13 years. Just by saying relax it's going to be okay. It really made a difference.

PPeele
7/02/2015

"Five Star Team!"

Throughout our experience, the entire team from the car porter to the sales manager, was absolutely outstanding! Lexus of Orland has definitely assembled a five-star team! Kevin Martin was excellent to work with in closing the deal. His professional manner and no-hassle approach made the experience positive. Chris Merx's friendly personality and knowledge of the car elevated the experience to another level. He loves what he does and it is readily apparent. Mike Bannos in Finance was a pleasure to work with and his friendly personality and sense of humor actually made the dreaded finance portion enjoyable. The gentleman who detailed our car for us was very professional and attentive to every detail as he prepared our car to take home. Lexus of Orland has assembled a five-star team!

Mike Bannos

blikedajoneses
6/23/2015

"Great Customer Service"

Chris Merx approached my husband and myself with a very warm professional introduction and presentation on our first visit while we were looking at theLexus RX 350 Certified vehicle. After returning from vacation, we returned to the dealership to purchase the vehicle! The entire experience was very smooth, very professional and most of all enjoyable! Thank you Chris and to all of the employees at Lexus of Orland that helped us feel really great about our purchase. We will definitely recommend Chris and this dealership!!

tblexus
6/19/2015

"Chris Merx sales consultant "

Chris Merx was very helpful from start to finish. I told him what I was looking for, make, color and price range low milage and he worked his magic. I walked in thinking I was jsut going to look around and get an idea of what my options were, and I left with a new car.

Chris Merx

Chuck Nwokocha
6/13/2015

"Customer Service"

Ms. Hendrix is an excellent sales employee for Lexus dealership of Orland Park. She is knowledgeable, and convincing, about sales and related technologies. Mr, Nwokocha

Ms. Rachel Bean

rockywozniak21
6/11/2015

"great experince "

I recently bought a 2010 lexus RX350 from Lexus of Orland. Chris Merx was the sales person I did business with and he was incredibly easy to work with, understanding and PATIENT!!! The one thing I appreciated most was his patience and understanding. That gave me confidence in my purchase and made me feel like I could always comeback if there was a problem. It was a pleasure dealing with him and the Lexus of Orland dealership. I look forward to doing business with them again.

Reviews of Chris Merx