Lexus Of Orland

8300 West 159th St,
Orland Park, Illinois 60462
Lexus Of Orland Info
About Lexus Of Orland

We serve the greater Chicagoland area for your New Lexus and Certified Pre-Owned Lexus needs. Lexus of Orland is proud to be one of the oldest family owned automobile dealerships in the state of Illinois. Looking for a Lexus ES near Chicago? Look no further. Your Orland Park Lexus dealer is extremely excited about our success in our web program. We take each individual contact seriously and invite you to use this website to its fullest potential. There is a representative standing by in each department ready to assist you with any question you may have.

About Lexus Of Orland Learn More

Jan & Stu Schubert
9/21/2016

"Best Experience Buying a Car EVER"

It was a pleasure working with Chris to find the best car to match our requirements. He took the time to know us and understand our needs. He provided thorough training on the features, great tips on their use and a lot of help setting up the cell phone as an extension to navigation. He offered his continuous help via phone/text as we have any questions or need help on any matter. Chris is beyond Customer Service, he is People Service; he treats you like a friend instead of a Customer. Whatever issue could arise, we are confident he will be there to assure it will be taken care of without worry.

Marty Pivit

Alecia Lamar
8/31/2016

"Great Sales Experience"

I had a Wonderful experience working with Peter (PJ). He was very attentive, patient, and just an overall great person to work with. I would recommend him any day of the week!!!!! Proud NX 200t F Sport owner!!!!

Peter Bignall

Cintrieri
8/17/2016

"Sales experience"

This was the best experience ever in buying a new car. 5 stars all around. From the moment we walked in the door professional sales staff and wonderful experience.

Ken Moy and Marty Pivit

Js450
7/27/2016

"Great Experience !"

It was a pleasure to work with Peter who made the whole car buying experience enjoyable . He is very patient , answered all our questions , was very helpful in making our decision.

PETER BIGNALL

JT Car
7/27/2016

"Maximizing the car purchase experience!"

Everyone involved in my decision to lease a 2016 Lexus RX 350 was wonderful. My sales person Monique was very attentive and patient. In addition the finance representative Martha was absolutely the best. The dealership is very modern, clean and inviting. This is my first Lexus and I am excited about the adventure.

daniel major
7/20/2016

"customer satisfaction"

Very professional and people oriented company managed by Mark Mizera, who personally helped find the vehicle we wanted and brought it in from out of state. Mark went above and beyond to make sure that we were completely happy with our choice of cars. Also Martha Miller , the business mgr at the dealership bent over backwards to explain all of our options in purchasing the vehicle. We are indebted to these fine professionals who made our car buying experience a very satisfying and pleasurable event. I highly recommend purchasing a car from Lexus of Orland, you won't be disappointed. Dan Major

Ahmad El Sherif
7/07/2016

"Great experience"

Adam went above and beyond helping me locate the color and vehicle I wanted in a short period of time. Friendly and knowledgeable. Great to work with. Will recommend to family and friends

Chefkrg
5/10/2016

"Stress free car buying "

From beginning to end it was a pleasurable experience would go back again for sure they were polite fast and extremely nice I think we found our go to dealership for future purchases Chris made the whole experience easy and after the nightmare at the previous dealership we visited it was a breath of fresh air to have them helping us thanks again

Aansari
5/04/2016

"Gs 350 f sport purchased "

They took really good care of me, the online negotiations went smoothly, big thanks to Megan, Gus, Bob and Mike. You guys rock! Thx AA.

Tom
3/29/2016

"Bad Experience With the Service Department"

My experience with Lexus of Orland was wonderful -- until I dealt with the service department this afternoon. On Monday, February 27, 2016, I bought a new 2015 Lexus GS 350 AWD. The salesman was very professional, the deal was good, the finance officer was very helpful and I felt great about my new Lexus. The following Saturday I took advantage of the dealership's free car wash. When I got home I put tire shine on the tires and noticed that the paint coating on the rim on the driver side front tire had bubbled and flaked off in one small area about an inch long. I knew I had not damaged the wheel in the few days that I owned the car so I drove to the dealership right away on the following Monday and showed it to a "Service Consultant" in the service department. I wasn't asking for a new rim or anything, I just asked if they could touch it up or something. He went into his office and came out about ten minutes later and said he had a "tire guy" who comes in on Tuesdays who could look at it. He gave me his card and told me to come back on a Tuesday and ask for him. Today was the first Tuesday that I had a chance to get back to the dealership so I stopped in after lunch. Boy had the "Service Consultant" changed his tune! First he sniped that it was too late in the day for him to fix it today. I explained that I was not expecting him to fix it today, but that I was there to have it looked at by his "tire guy" who is only there on Tuesdays. After going back to his office for awhile he returned to explain how the dealership would fix it at my cost (which he estimated to be about $125). I explained that I had no intention of paying a dime to fix a defect that was on the car when I received it. At that point he insinuated that I had run the tire into a curb, despite the fact that neither the rubber on the tire nor the rim showed any evidence of that. In essence, he was calling me a liar for denying that I caused the damage. When I asked for the Manager of the dealership, I was told he was not there. I was furious. When I got back to my office I immediately called the Customer Service people at Lexus and made a complaint. Not only has the service department at Lexus of Orland ruined what had otherwise been an enjoyable new car experience, but by insulting me over a $125 repair they have made sure that I will never use their service department, will never buy another car at their dealership, and will have an interesting story to tell my friends when they ask about my new car.

Johnny Howard