Lexus Of Orland

8300 West 159th St,
Orland Park, Illinois 60462
Lexus Of Orland Info
About Lexus Of Orland

We serve the greater Chicagoland area for your New Lexus and Certified Pre-Owned Lexus needs. Lexus of Orland is proud to be one of the oldest family owned automobile dealerships in the state of Illinois. Looking for a Lexus ES near Chicago? Look no further. Your Orland Park Lexus dealer is extremely excited about our success in our web program. We take each individual contact seriously and invite you to use this website to its fullest potential. There is a representative standing by in each department ready to assist you with any question you may have.

About Lexus Of Orland Learn More

tria01
4/22/2015

"Good Experience"

When I arrived I wasn't sure how the experience would be, but everyone was really nice and accommodating. Jim Boulos was very friendly and made me feel welcomed. I purchased a used GX460. The overall experience at Lexus of Orland was great! I will be back when It's time to purchase a new vehicle.

debilexus

"GREAT SERVICE !!!!"

Lexus of Orland Park, IL is the best dealership to buy a vehicle. I purchased my used Rx350 2 years ago from Chris Merx and still love it! From the time I walked in the door to buy my car and still now I have the best experience even if it's just to get a Car Wash, Diet Coke and a Cookie. WOW!! How nice is that !!!!! I am always treated with respect and kindness!!! I was there for Warranty Service and John Smidt the Service Manager was AMAZING, he is truly an asset to Lexus!!!! John took the time to listen, made me feel important and kept me informed on my car. John Smidt gets a "10" . When it's time for a new car, Lexus of Orland is the place I will go! Thank you, Debbie Sanders

John Smidt, Anthony Cesario, Nick Scumaci, Symone Minter

Regina
4/07/2015

"My Experience with buying a new car was great"

For very long time I was apprehensive about buying a new car because I didn't want to deal with the pushy salesman attitude, I'm glad to say that Chris Merx has changed my shopping experience to be incredibly pleasurable. I highly recommend purchasing a car from Lexus of Orland Park.

Shena B.

"A Great Experience"

Tommy Lynch made our buying experience wonderful! He was such a pleasure to work with. He was very patient because my husband had actually picked a car for me and we test drove it, but I wanted a different car. Tommy showed us two more cars and let us take another test drive. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and did a good job with explaining the features in the car and even offered that I can call him with any questions. This is the third car that we have purchased from Lexus of Orland and if I need a fourth car, we are going back to Lexus of Orland

NG
4/06/2015

"Buying a car can be a great experience!"

I was immediately greeted at the door by a friendly staff person who referred me to Chris Merx. Chris was very friendly, patient, and very knowledgeable about the cars that I was interested in. He was not pushy at all! He let me take my time to look at cars and answered all of my questions. He was very professional and easy to talk to. I never felt rushed, even when I was making my final decision. Michael Bannos was also very friendly and helpful in answering the many questions that I had regarding warranties and paperwork, when purchasing my ES350. Chris Merx made my car buying experience an enjoyable one. I will definitely refer friends and family to this dealership, and Chris Merx!

Michael Bannos

plw
4/06/2015

"Highly recommended"

Chris Merx made it an incredibly pleasurable buying experience. Throw in an unlimited mile, unlimited powertrain warranty and my expectations were completely exceeded.Highly recommended.

Frankie-Pankie
4/02/2015

"A Wonderful Experience!"

My experience at Lexus of Orland Park was great due to Chris Merx, my Lexus sales person. He was extremely knowledgeable of all facets of the experience. He listened carefully and respectfully. From the initial few moments as he introduced himself with a hand shake and an introduction, I knew Chris Merx was someone who could help me. He answered all of my questions, taking the time that was needed to make it clear for me. Chris took me outside to look at the Lexus SUV that I was interested in buying. A Lexus sells itself, you understand. The sales person must then take the time needed to make the new customer comfortable, especially considering that these new cars have so many details to understand. I never felt foolish asking the same question another time. I would highly recommend the Lexus dealership. If you want to be treated respectfully and helped every inch along the way, ask for Chris Merx when you walk in the door. Thank you, Chris.

Turner
3/31/2015

"What a wonderful experience with Salesman Chris Mertz"

Chris Mertz is the very awesome salesman it's because of him we have now purchased our 2nd Lexus ES350 he is not pushy never rushes you doesn't bum rush you into a car purchase. He is the most classiest Salesman I've ever encountered. We trust Christ and hope he continues with great success and is Blessed with many more grateful customers as grateful as we are. Lets Just give another thank you to the manager Mark Mizera he has been great as well.

mjicet1
3/25/2015

"Rated an 11 out of 10"

Chris Merx was a spectacular salesman. Extremely professional - very knowledgeable - did not feel pressured to buy - listened to our needs. After our purchase he was very thorough - answered all questions - made sure we were 100% happy. Offered a time to come back, and learn more about the RX350 we just purchased. He introduced us to many of the people on the Lexus team. Couldn't have been more of a gentleman.

Michael Bannos, Ray Galassi

Gogigi
3/23/2015

"Amazing!"

I'd been searching for a pre-owned Lexus but I HATE the car buying experience. I've always felt pushed, rushed and bullied with aggressive sales tactics - ugh!! I came into this dealership to test drive a car which I decided not to buy about 3 months ago without any of the pushy tactics I'd experienced at other dealers. So when I found the perfect car, I went back. Amazing - no pressure - Sean greeted me at the door and located the car I saw on the Internet & I test drove it and an SUV. The car won my heart and my husband negotiated a fair price. I usually bring my own financing but Lexus Orland uses quality lenders and I got a great rate. This whole experience from the moment I walked in the door until the time I dtove away was amazing. This is what car buying should feel like. Thank you Lexus of Orland Park!!

Michael Bannos