Lexus Of Orland

8300 West 159th St,
Orland Park, Illinois 60462
Lexus Of Orland Info
About Lexus Of Orland

We serve the greater Chicagoland area for your New Lexus and Certified Pre-Owned Lexus needs. Lexus of Orland is proud to be one of the oldest family owned automobile dealerships in the state of Illinois. Looking for a Lexus ES near Chicago? Look no further. Your Orland Park Lexus dealer is extremely excited about our success in our web program. We take each individual contact seriously and invite you to use this website to its fullest potential. There is a representative standing by in each department ready to assist you with any question you may have.

About Lexus Of Orland Learn More

Cooperajmolly
7/31/2015

"Outstanding overall dealership "

I got top dollar on my trade in and actually got cash back with the lease of my new Lexus IS 250. The deal was done over the phone and via email. I never felt trapped, rushed or insulted like some commonly do at other dealerships. Absolute class at this dealership!

JohnG
7/29/2015

"Monique Hendrix"

Monique was great and even after the sale showed me and my wife how to operate the features on the car and explained everything very well. Because of our experience I am sold on Lexus of Orland Park. The Finance guy was great as well!!

boyd, jackie0626
7/16/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

Sammie took the time to explain each model of car to us. He made sure we were offered water and if we needed anything else. He programmed my bluetooth and went over important info of the car. Martha made me feel comfortable because I hadn't bought a car in 13 years. Just by saying relax it's going to be okay. It really made a difference.

PPeele
7/02/2015

"Five Star Team!"

Throughout our experience, the entire team from the car porter to the sales manager, was absolutely outstanding! Lexus of Orland has definitely assembled a five-star team! Kevin Martin was excellent to work with in closing the deal. His professional manner and no-hassle approach made the experience positive. Chris Merx's friendly personality and knowledge of the car elevated the experience to another level. He loves what he does and it is readily apparent. Mike Bannos in Finance was a pleasure to work with and his friendly personality and sense of humor actually made the dreaded finance portion enjoyable. The gentleman who detailed our car for us was very professional and attentive to every detail as he prepared our car to take home. Lexus of Orland has assembled a five-star team!

Mike Bannos

blikedajoneses
6/23/2015

"Great Customer Service"

Chris Merx approached my husband and myself with a very warm professional introduction and presentation on our first visit while we were looking at theLexus RX 350 Certified vehicle. After returning from vacation, we returned to the dealership to purchase the vehicle! The entire experience was very smooth, very professional and most of all enjoyable! Thank you Chris and to all of the employees at Lexus of Orland that helped us feel really great about our purchase. We will definitely recommend Chris and this dealership!!

tblexus
6/19/2015

"Chris Merx sales consultant "

Chris Merx was very helpful from start to finish. I told him what I was looking for, make, color and price range low milage and he worked his magic. I walked in thinking I was jsut going to look around and get an idea of what my options were, and I left with a new car.

Chris Merx

Chuck Nwokocha
6/13/2015

"Customer Service"

Ms. Hendrix is an excellent sales employee for Lexus dealership of Orland Park. She is knowledgeable, and convincing, about sales and related technologies. Mr, Nwokocha

Ms. Rachel Bean

rockywozniak21
6/11/2015

"great experince "

I recently bought a 2010 lexus RX350 from Lexus of Orland. Chris Merx was the sales person I did business with and he was incredibly easy to work with, understanding and PATIENT!!! The one thing I appreciated most was his patience and understanding. That gave me confidence in my purchase and made me feel like I could always comeback if there was a problem. It was a pleasure dealing with him and the Lexus of Orland dealership. I look forward to doing business with them again.

Balstrode
6/04/2015

"Satisfaction"

Chris Merx was the sales person I did business with. He not only is a very nice young man but he went above & beyond to see that both my wife & I were completely satisfied. Our experience was very good. I will gladly send him friends & family when they are in the market for a car. Thank You Chris. Chuck & Lorraine Balstrode

Richard Neely
6/01/2015

"sales department"

I had problem with my rims that had been going on since February, 2015. The service department was convinced that it was the tires. After many trips back and forth to the tire store,where I ppurchased a new set and subsequently replaced the tires twice, I was nearly done with Lexus all together. I had lost confidence in the product that Chris Marx (my salesman) had worked very hard to build. With nowhere to turn, Chris and Bob, in the sales department, insisted I not take my business elsewhere. With all due respect, these men stopped short of begging for me to stay and give them a chance to make things right. They escorted me to the service department where we met, newly hired, service rep. Jim and together the ball finally got rolling on replacing two rims that were bent the entire time. My saving grace was Chris and Bob because my warranty is due to expire soon. Their diligent and quality customer service saved me roughly $2000.00 and saved Lexus another consumer. Looking forward to a third purchase!

Reviews of Chris Merx