Lexus Of Orland

Lexus Of Orland
Call
Lexus Of Orland Info
About Lexus Of Orland

We serve the greater Chicagoland area for your New Lexus and Certified Pre-Owned Lexus needs. Lexus of Orland is proud to be one of the oldest family owned automobile dealerships in the state of Illinois. Looking for a Lexus ES near Chicago? Look no further. Your Orland Park Lexus dealer is extremely excited about our success in our web program. We take each individual contact seriously and invite you to use this website to its fullest potential. There is a representative standing by in each department ready to assist you with any question you may have.

About Lexus Of Orland

"Customer for Life"

I had an extremely bad experience 5 months ago. I voiced my frustration. Within 24 hours, I received a call from the Sales Manager (Kevin). Within 72 hours, he resolved the issue and regained both my trust and satisfaction. If this treatment remains, I will be a customer for life. "How much impact did the recent press coverage about recalls have on your vehicle selection?" It did not influence my decision because of a previous experience. I purchased an extended warranty on a 2007 Lexus IS250. The pistons needed replacing; the third party warranty firm refused to cover the repairs. Lexus not only covered the entire cost but also provided me with a loaner free of charge until my car was fixed. Thus far my experience has been that Lexus stands behind their product.

Kevin; Monique Hendrix

"The dealer for your Luxury Purchases is Lexus of Orland"

Mitch Janicijevic is the most impressive, professional, knowledgeable business man and is a great asset to the Lexus dealership. He is willing to help me with all of my questions about my Lexus. The last car I bought was in "97" so purchasing a luxury car with all the upgrades made me a little nervous. Mitch told me I deserved it and I was going to love everything about the car and he was absolutely correct. He gives me the personal attention and assistance that I enjoy and he's also good with remembering names. Three weeks later after meeting my husband once he greeted my husband and remembered his first name. Wow!!!! Thank you Mitch, keep that beautiful spirit and personality that made me feel at ease. I would also like to thank Marty for all of his assistance too!!! Wanda Jackson

"No nonsense approach at Lexus of Orland"

This past experience at Lexus of Orland has been the best I have had thus far! In the past, I haven't been happy with the friendliness of the salesmen, but Pete and Mike S. did a wonderful job making me feel welcome and comfortable. I was also impressed with the fact that they were professional and we both were honest with the "bottom line" right from the start. I told them what I was willing to pay and they did their best to immediately work with my price and not play games with me.

"Great Car buying experience at Orland Lexus!"

It was a pleasure doing business with the staff of Orland Lexus. We are especially grateful for the Help of Chris Merx and Bob Vitorrio

"Nice buying experience!"

Nice job! It was a pleasure doing business with Chris and Bob at Lexus of Orland. They were courteous, kind, professional and did a great job making the car buying process comfortable.

"Another wonderful experience at Lexus of Orland!"

My wife and I had another wonderful experience at Lexus of Orland. We leased our 4th RX350, and the transaction could not have been better! From the time that Mark contacted me to let me know about a great promotion that was happening, to happily working again with Gus to find the perfect color, to being greeted warmly by Bob with whom we had worked years ago, to again signing all of our paper work with Linda, it was not only a painless experience, but a pleasurable one as well. Car buying can be a hassle at most places, but at Lexus of Orland there is no hassle. We don't see any reason to car shop anywhere else!

"Purchase without preasure"

Terrific experience, product, price, and vehicle knowledge. Chris had a handle on all of it. Glad I stopped in with my daughter for her first car. (We will be back again...)

"My Sales Reprsentative Monique Hendrix"

I am very pleased to own amy certified RX 350. Ms Hendrix had been working very diligently to provide me with a certified Lexus RX 350. Every week Monique callaed me to tell me that she was still working hard to put me in the car I wanted with the budget I had. She sold my daughter a Lexus vehicle, and she was soo pleasant that I went back to see her regarding a purchase for myself. I would recommend anyone and everyone to see her. Monique was excellant!!!!

Monique Hendrix

"Certified pre-owned purchase"

I was very pleased with my 2012 CPO car purchasing experience. My salesman, Chris was very knowledgable about the Lexus RX and was extremely thorough in explaining all the updates and gadgetry that my current RX didn't have. He made sure that I was a happy and contented customer. The showroom space is very customer friendly and welcoming. I would certainly come back to Orland Park Lexus for my next vehicle.

"Returning Customer"

I am a returning customer that would definitely recommend this dealership. I love the service, the atmosphere, and the staff - mostly my sales person - Jim Boulos. Everything went smoothly. I got the vehicle I wanted with a good trade in and will definitely be back again when it's time for a new one. I didn't feel pressured; nor did I feel like I had to get into a deal and I didn't want to. I left a happy customer!

Chris Merx