Lexus Of Orland

8300 West 159th St,
Orland Park, Illinois 60462
Lexus Of Orland Info
About Lexus Of Orland

We serve the greater Chicagoland area for your New Lexus and Certified Pre-Owned Lexus needs. Lexus of Orland is proud to be one of the oldest family owned automobile dealerships in the state of Illinois. Looking for a Lexus ES near Chicago? Look no further. Your Orland Park Lexus dealer is extremely excited about our success in our web program. We take each individual contact seriously and invite you to use this website to its fullest potential. There is a representative standing by in each department ready to assist you with any question you may have.

About Lexus Of Orland Learn More

dragonfly3
3/02/2015

"Excellent buying experience"

When my 2003 RX 300 was totaled I was sure I wanted another Lexus. After much on line searching, the best car appeared to be at Lexus of Orland. Courtney helped me on the phone and then Chris Merx assisted me from then on at the store. He could not have made the process easier, despite some confusion over numbers. He explained all the new features, kept in contact by phone and generally made sure the 2011 RX 350 I purchased was in top notch condition. I came from 45 minutes away to buy the car, but believe that every bit of the time involved was worth it. I have an owner's manual, but I know Chris was sincere when he said I should call him with any questions in the coming days as I learn about all the car. Like other reviewers, I have purchased many other cars, and my husband and I purchased 3 other Lexus vehicles from other dealers, but should I buy another in the future, I will head straight for Lexus of Orland and will recommend them to friends. It was unlike any other car buying experience I have had. A+

DMcD
2/22/2015

"Best New Car Purchase Experiece - Ever"

I have to say without a doubt, Chris Merx and Martha Miller, made my new car purchase very pleasant experience. I was looking for a very popular car. Chris was relentless in locating the car for me - and much shorter than the expectations. Chris, stayed i constant communications with me providing updates and logistics. And Martha made the trip through the paper work a breeze. My car was delivered is excellent condition and the team took the time to make sure I was had more than just a cursory knowledge of the vehicle. This is my 1st Lexus and my 1st time buying from Lexus of Orland. This NX200 is the 15th car I have acquired or leased in 45 years - and by far - the most enjoyable experience of all! Do not hesitate a moment to do business with them!

Martha Miller

Dean
2/19/2015

"Our Lexus buying experience."

I am 62 years of age and have purchased many new cars since I have been 16 years old, In all my dealership experiences, I have never had a better one. Our sales person, Tommy Lynch, was extemely knowledgeable and unbelieveably helpful. We also ordered some extra parts for our new Lexus NX200T F Sport and everything that was promised as far as delivery and helpfulness was exceeded. We are now going to purchase no other vehicle brands but Lexus from Tommy Lynch and I have also referred my parents to Orland Lexus also. It was the best buying experience we have ever had.

jv
2/07/2015

"Excellent customer service"

This was the best dealer which provided all the relevant information over the phone which prompted us to visit the dealer. Received good customer service at the dealership and we purchased the RX350 we wanted.

carrieann0404`
1/26/2015

"very helpful and thorough"

Monique helped us with leasing a NX SUV. She took her time and helped us to make the right decision on buying or leasing. After we leased the car, she spend an ample amount of time making sure we knew all the buttons in the car.

Channey
1/26/2015

"Great"

I want thank my sales rep Monique for getting things done... Even when I was feeling discouraged she made things happen... I appreciate your kind gestures and caring attitude...

Howard Hertzberg
1/25/2015

"Highly recommended "

We purchased a RX350 from Chris Merx and had a very pleasant experience. We actually planned if we were to purchase to purchase from him and him alone all because of the way he treated us on a previous visit to the dealership. One beautiful sunny sunday afternoon we stopped in just to kick some tires and it was Chris' up. We told him we had no intention of making any purchase that day and were just wasting time. Yet he stayed with us, educated us on Lexus, explained the differences between models and even took us up to the 3rd floor to show us some vehicles he thought were amazing deals. Eventho we told him we were ok alone, he stayed with us and was off the sales floor a good 2 1/2 hours. Upon leaving we told him (as does everybody I'm sure who walks) that should we buy a Lexus we would come ask for him. On our return when we walked in the door it was again Chris' up and we related the story and he could not remember us from Adam. But it was his honesty, patience, genuineness that caused us to want to purchase our vehicle from him. For us he is the face of Lexus. We recommend him highly.

NOLIES
1/21/2015

"Great customer service!"

I haven't purchased a new vehicle in 13 years. My experience with Mike Sabatino left me feeling excited and satisfied with my purchase. Everyone in the dealership from the receptionist to the service department were extremely friendly and respectful.

NewCarOwner
1/15/2015

"review of Monique only"

Monique is the gem of the dealership and a truly genuine salesperson who does not fit the stereotypical salesperson bill. If you are going Orland, go Monique!

Lura
1/15/2015

"Service review"

I had a great experience. They were able to take me right away without an appointment and helped me understand the needs of my vehicle. I appreciate the manner in which the service person, Mr. Cesario displayed. Thank you for all the information given and your fine hospitality. I will see you on my next visit. again thank you and keep up the good work.

Reviews of Chris Merx