Lexus Of Orland

Lexus Of Orland

Call
Lexus Of Orland Info
About Lexus Of Orland

We serve the greater Chicagoland area for your New Lexus and Certified Pre-Owned Lexus needs. Lexus of Orland is proud to be one of the oldest family owned automobile dealerships in the state of Illinois. Looking for a Lexus ES near Chicago? Look no further. Your Orland Park Lexus dealer is extremely excited about our success in our web program. We take each individual contact seriously and invite you to use this website to its fullest potential. There is a representative standing by in each department ready to assist you with any question you may have.

About Lexus Of Orland

Greg Zuidema
12/20/2014

"Great Salesman"

My wife forgot to mention the name of our salesman that was instrumental in our great experience buying her car: Chris Merx. Not only was he knowledgeable about her new car but also answered questions about my car I purchased a few years back. He is a very friendly, patient man and demonstrated all the new technology in the car. We certainly recommend him to everyone wanting a great car!

dzuidema
12/20/2014

"Wonderful experience!"

My husband and I have bought several cars at this dealership and had another great experience this past week. Our salesman was so friendly and helpful; he was a pleasure to work with. He knew everything about the technology of the car and explained it to us so we would understand. He answered all our questions and then some! He worked to get us a great deal and made sure we were comfortable with the whole process. He called the next day to check on how we were doing and emailed later to reiterate that we could call him anytime with questions or concerns. I recommend him and the dealership wholeheartedly!!!

Pat
12/18/2014

"Treated with respect and patience"

I went to look at an RX350 with my mom who had never bought a car. She was just as nervous about learing the in's and out's of a unfamiliar car as she was with the whole car buying experience. It doesn't take a lot of searching on the internet to find some of the horror stories that people have been through. We came into Lexus of Orland and fortunately met with Chris Merx. He greeted us warmly, understood what we were there for and treated my mom professionally from the start. He explained what he was doing, why he was doing it and made sure my mom knew what was going on. When we found the car she had in mind, he was extremely patient in explaining all of the details on the car. He did this not in the manner of a school teacher but as someone who cares about the experince someone goes through while driving in the car. Our negotiations were quick, no pressure and no nonsense. If you want to find out what it's like to own a Lexus, Chris is the type of person you want to start with. His human touch was top notch!

Jamea Elzy
12/10/2014

"Best dealership and salesmen ever"

This is my 2nd purchase with Lexus of Orland. I first bought a 2008 IS 250. I never had any problems with the car. It was beautiful and well-made. So much so that the car quite possibly saved my life in a car accident last week. Anyway, I went to Lexus on Wednesday 12/3/14 to look at certified vehicles to replace my totaled IS. Chris Merx, met me at the door with a genuine smile and warm welcome. His professionalism and knowledge is unparalleled. Not once did I feel pressured to purchase anything. He helped me through the entire process and was flexible, understanding, and extremely dependable. I will not purchase a car with any other dealership or any other salesman. To end a fantastic buying experience, Linda was quick, efficient, and also thoughtful in our financial experience. Both Chris and Linda went the extra mile for me. Love this dealership. Love my car. Love the people who work there.

smiley31687
12/09/2014

"best sales experience"

I was looking to buy a lexus, went to lexus of Naperville first, horrible customer service, wouldn't work on price, worst experience ever, next day i went to lexus of orland park, they worked with me on my price, worked with my trade in, fantastic service

dont know what the gentleman that helped us at the end he was so nice he put my tollway transpoder for us, so nice

Mike&Linda
12/07/2014

"The ultimate customer experience"

When you think of purchasing a car you imagine spending hours at a dealership going back and forth, sitting hours to finalize a purchase, Not so much at Lexus of Orland. Our buying experience was very pleasant. Our Sales Consultant, Chris Merx, was great. He was very patient with answering all of our questions and presented us with a nice selection of models to consider. He helped us narrow down the choice to the one that would fit our needs, the ES 350. No pressure and no haggling, Chris made our car purchase enjoyable. Chris made sure that we knew how to take advantage of all the features of the vehicle before we drove it off the lot. Special thanks to Bob Vitorrio and Linda Adomaitis for their help as well. All of the staff that we encountered were very professional and made us feel like part of their family. This was a very unique and comfortable experience for us. The real proof is that a few weeks later we found ourselves in need of another vehicle. We did not hesitate to visit our new family at Lexus of Orland where we purchased a GS 350. Needless to say, we are very impressed Lexus of Orland and truly were impressed with our experiences. Mike & Linda

kenspeller
12/06/2014

"They go the extra mile to ensure a great service experience."

Friday 12/5/14, I made an unplanned late evening service call to the gentleman of Lexus of Orland with my 2008 Lexus LS 460L. Joe and the Service Tech went above and beyond what they had to do for me, given that I did not have an appointment and I showed up 15 minutes before closing. They recognized that I had a dangerous emergency situation and they took care of my problem. I appreciate great service, and I especially appreciate people who will go the extra mile to give you a great service experience.

Joseph Pervazas

Bahamamama55
12/05/2014

"Another great experience"

The entire staff at Lexus of Orland are always very friendly and professional. They go out of their way to make sure that you have selected a vehicle that fits your wants and needs. They treat you like family. Love my new RX350.

aparrotti
12/02/2014

"No Pressure, No Hassle"

My husband and I recently leased a new 2015 Lexus RX 350 from Lexus of Orland. Our entire experience from start to finish was great. There was no hassle, no pressure. Monique our sales associate was fantastic to work with. Her professionalism with us was great, and our personalities matched perfectly. We also got to meet with Kevin who was assisting Monique with some financing options, and Kevin was also a pleasure to work with. He made sure that my husband and I understood all of the details involved in leasing, which made us feel very comfortable. I will definitely be back for another vehicle from Lexus of Orland.

patoymela
11/21/2014

"Fabulous"

Sammie was so attentive to my needs. I wanted to take him with me for the rest of the week. He was amazingly helpful. I had visit several dealers, one in particular in my hometown of Dayton, Ohio, and nothing compared to the professionalism, courtesy, and the most glamorous building.

Reviews of Chris Merx