Lexus Of Orland

8300 West 159th St,
Orland Park, Illinois 60462
Lexus Of Orland Info
About Lexus Of Orland

We serve the greater Chicagoland area for your New Lexus and Certified Pre-Owned Lexus needs. Lexus of Orland is proud to be one of the oldest family owned automobile dealerships in the state of Illinois. Looking for a Lexus ES near Chicago? Look no further. Your Orland Park Lexus dealer is extremely excited about our success in our web program. We take each individual contact seriously and invite you to use this website to its fullest potential. There is a representative standing by in each department ready to assist you with any question you may have.

About Lexus Of Orland Learn More

Lexy
5/23/2015

"Bought a new car"

I have been to this dealer ship many times before. Lately I have not been real happy. This time was different We had a sales man name is Tommy Lynch. I was never treated so nice this was the nicest down to earth man I have met there. We ended up getting the deal done without a lot of games going on. Just straight talk and the job was done. I would say if you had a bad experience dont give up I almost did and I would of missed out on a great experience.

D & M
5/14/2015

"A complete first class operation....."

Starting with a call for information, I had the opportunity to talk with the PreOwned Lexus Dept. Manager, Bob Vittorio. I immediately knew it was going to be a pleasant experience working with this dealership. Upon arriving at the dealership, Bob had - as promised- the car we were looking for - cleaned, fueled, pulled from the lot, etc. ready and waiting for our inspection. As we continued "through the process", we worked with Chris Merx - sales - and finished our experience with Finance Manager Michael Bannos. Never before have my wife and I been treated with such respect, courtesy, and understanding (We're truly technology handicapped!!) I have never recommended a car dealership to anyone in my 47 years of buying automobiles. The three professionals we just bought a car from lead me to highly recommend this dealership. It was truly a pleasurable experience!

Michael Bannos

Mischa18
5/09/2015

"Great people, great customer service, and great cars!"

I am so happy with my 2015 Lexus is 250 f sport! Adam Assad and Sean Pearson were great and helped me with everything! The customer service was the best!

Rebecca S.
5/09/2015

"Overall great experience!"

Tom Lynch was an awesome salesperson to work with! I was treated with the utmost respect and care throughout my car buying experience. I literally came in just to take a look at the RX 350 and was thoroughly impressed not only by the product, but by the careful attention I received from Tom. Needless to say, I ended up driving away very pleased with the price, product and service! I would highly recommend Tom to accommodate you with your next car buying experience at Lexus of Orland.

dee
5/01/2015

"service with a smile, good info , and help"

chris is very experience with his job from greeting, the car i wanted,make etc the service department, martha with finance , tommy with cleaning the car out and etc . with chris setting up all things in the car explaining as he went as he went and ask was there something else i need he would help me with in all a good experience.

lexus
4/30/2015

"Great Customer Service"

This is our 4th Lexus purchase at this dealership. The service is superb. I was actually positioned to get a Porsche as my next vehicle. The price and service keeps us coming back. Let's face it, these guys make money off sales, but not one time did we ever feel pressured to make a sale. Everything was in our hands. Chris is very attentive and takes the time to explain the vehicle details. Even if you ask the same question over and over, he never got frustrated. He is accessible. Bob is a very humble and attentive individual as well. He took the time to stop by and speak and converse with us every time we were there. His wife makes the best brownies. Thank You for the wonderful purchases.

tria01
4/22/2015

"Good Experience"

When I arrived I wasn't sure how the experience would be, but everyone was really nice and accommodating. Jim Boulos was very friendly and made me feel welcomed. I purchased a used GX460. The overall experience at Lexus of Orland was great! I will be back when It's time to purchase a new vehicle.

debilexus

"GREAT SERVICE !!!!"

Lexus of Orland Park, IL is the best dealership to buy a vehicle. I purchased my used Rx350 2 years ago from Chris Merx and still love it! From the time I walked in the door to buy my car and still now I have the best experience even if it's just to get a Car Wash, Diet Coke and a Cookie. WOW!! How nice is that !!!!! I am always treated with respect and kindness!!! I was there for Warranty Service and John Smidt the Service Manager was AMAZING, he is truly an asset to Lexus!!!! John took the time to listen, made me feel important and kept me informed on my car. John Smidt gets a "10" . When it's time for a new car, Lexus of Orland is the place I will go! Thank you, Debbie Sanders

John Smidt, Anthony Cesario, Nick Scumaci, Symone Minter

Regina
4/07/2015

"My Experience with buying a new car was great"

For very long time I was apprehensive about buying a new car because I didn't want to deal with the pushy salesman attitude, I'm glad to say that Chris Merx has changed my shopping experience to be incredibly pleasurable. I highly recommend purchasing a car from Lexus of Orland Park.

Shena B.

"A Great Experience"

Tommy Lynch made our buying experience wonderful! He was such a pleasure to work with. He was very patient because my husband had actually picked a car for me and we test drove it, but I wanted a different car. Tommy showed us two more cars and let us take another test drive. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and did a good job with explaining the features in the car and even offered that I can call him with any questions. This is the third car that we have purchased from Lexus of Orland and if I need a fourth car, we are going back to Lexus of Orland

Reviews of Chris Merx