Lexus Of Orland

8300 West 159th St,
Orland Park, Illinois 60462
Lexus Of Orland Info
About Lexus Of Orland

We serve the greater Chicagoland area for your New Lexus and Certified Pre-Owned Lexus needs. Lexus of Orland is proud to be one of the oldest family owned automobile dealerships in the state of Illinois. Looking for a Lexus ES near Chicago? Look no further. Your Orland Park Lexus dealer is extremely excited about our success in our web program. We take each individual contact seriously and invite you to use this website to its fullest potential. There is a representative standing by in each department ready to assist you with any question you may have.

About Lexus Of Orland Learn More

Js450
7/27/2016

"Great Experience !"

It was a pleasure to work with Peter who made the whole car buying experience enjoyable . He is very patient , answered all our questions , was very helpful in making our decision.

PETER BIGNALL

JT Car
7/27/2016

"Maximizing the car purchase experience!"

Everyone involved in my decision to lease a 2016 Lexus RX 350 was wonderful. My sales person Monique was very attentive and patient. In addition the finance representative Martha was absolutely the best. The dealership is very modern, clean and inviting. This is my first Lexus and I am excited about the adventure.

daniel major
7/20/2016

"customer satisfaction"

Very professional and people oriented company managed by Mark Mizera, who personally helped find the vehicle we wanted and brought it in from out of state. Mark went above and beyond to make sure that we were completely happy with our choice of cars. Also Martha Miller , the business mgr at the dealership bent over backwards to explain all of our options in purchasing the vehicle. We are indebted to these fine professionals who made our car buying experience a very satisfying and pleasurable event. I highly recommend purchasing a car from Lexus of Orland, you won't be disappointed. Dan Major

Ahmad El Sherif
7/07/2016

"Great experience"

Adam went above and beyond helping me locate the color and vehicle I wanted in a short period of time. Friendly and knowledgeable. Great to work with. Will recommend to family and friends

Chefkrg
5/10/2016

"Stress free car buying "

From beginning to end it was a pleasurable experience would go back again for sure they were polite fast and extremely nice I think we found our go to dealership for future purchases Chris made the whole experience easy and after the nightmare at the previous dealership we visited it was a breath of fresh air to have them helping us thanks again

Aansari
5/04/2016

"Gs 350 f sport purchased "

They took really good care of me, the online negotiations went smoothly, big thanks to Megan, Gus, Bob and Mike. You guys rock! Thx AA.

Tom
3/29/2016

"Bad Experience With the Service Department"

My experience with Lexus of Orland was wonderful -- until I dealt with the service department this afternoon. On Monday, February 27, 2016, I bought a new 2015 Lexus GS 350 AWD. The salesman was very professional, the deal was good, the finance officer was very helpful and I felt great about my new Lexus. The following Saturday I took advantage of the dealership's free car wash. When I got home I put tire shine on the tires and noticed that the paint coating on the rim on the driver side front tire had bubbled and flaked off in one small area about an inch long. I knew I had not damaged the wheel in the few days that I owned the car so I drove to the dealership right away on the following Monday and showed it to a "Service Consultant" in the service department. I wasn't asking for a new rim or anything, I just asked if they could touch it up or something. He went into his office and came out about ten minutes later and said he had a "tire guy" who comes in on Tuesdays who could look at it. He gave me his card and told me to come back on a Tuesday and ask for him. Today was the first Tuesday that I had a chance to get back to the dealership so I stopped in after lunch. Boy had the "Service Consultant" changed his tune! First he sniped that it was too late in the day for him to fix it today. I explained that I was not expecting him to fix it today, but that I was there to have it looked at by his "tire guy" who is only there on Tuesdays. After going back to his office for awhile he returned to explain how the dealership would fix it at my cost (which he estimated to be about $125). I explained that I had no intention of paying a dime to fix a defect that was on the car when I received it. At that point he insinuated that I had run the tire into a curb, despite the fact that neither the rubber on the tire nor the rim showed any evidence of that. In essence, he was calling me a liar for denying that I caused the damage. When I asked for the Manager of the dealership, I was told he was not there. I was furious. When I got back to my office I immediately called the Customer Service people at Lexus and made a complaint. Not only has the service department at Lexus of Orland ruined what had otherwise been an enjoyable new car experience, but by insulting me over a $125 repair they have made sure that I will never use their service department, will never buy another car at their dealership, and will have an interesting story to tell my friends when they ask about my new car.

Johnny Howard

Polska123
2/04/2016

"Extremally dissatysfying experience with the management"

I purchased Lexus in December of 2015 that was advertised as a brand new vehicle ,even though it was 2014 built. Assisting sales person and sales supervisor reassured me that this vehicle has never been registered to anyone and it is a brand new car with just about 30 miles on the odometer. I purchased the car and 2 weeks later this vehicle broke down-no matter what I did -it would not start(the battery turned out to be defective and must have been replaced ).I called the dealership -they said nothing they can do for me ,although the car is under warranty, they advised me to call Road Site Assistance for help ,so I did. Unfortunately RSA customer service kept denying my request for help ,saying I am not the owner of the car, neither my name no address match their files. It took me a day -over 8 hours of calling, explaining ,faxing documents for RSA to show up and take my car to Lexus Service Department. While there -I found out that my name was nowhere to be found in their computers, that my car was registered to another owner prior to me purchasing who potentially bought the car and returned it before title transferred. Due to the fact that this car was put in somebody's name before-I lost 1 year of warranty ,because the records showed first time sale in 2014. I called Adam -the salesperson -he directed me to his "supervisor " ( Ken ) who kept promising to help me resolve the issue properly and after stalling me for 2 weeks without any results he directed me to Kevin Martin-"big boss " as he described him. Well " big boss " turned out to be big ignorant ,rude and unprofessional . Not only his salesperson and sales supervisor neglected their duties and did not familiarize themselves with the product they are selling ,they lied to me straight face . Negligence, misrepresentation of facts and false advertising took place and the only explanation for that Kevin Martin was able to give me was that the dealership made a "mistake " a while back and the car was "by mistake " registered into a person/owner etc. He offered to give me back that 1 year of warrant that I lost due to their own "mistake " . He offered me what belonged to me anyways -4 years warranty on "brand new " Lexus. I asked for compensation for what they did -I asked that the dealership supplies extended warranty . Unfortunately after calling for 2 weeks , leaving messages for "big boss " all I was able to get is 1 extra year warranty which did nothing for me because the warranty expires once I drive 50 k miles which I will the first 4 years of driving. I am a business owner and a manager myself running my company for 24 years. I have never seen a manager with such limited customer service skills as Mr. Martin. I hope You will not have to deal with this individual at anytime. I understand Adam-the salesperson did not have the ability to resolve the issue, but Mr. Martin did ,but he did not care at all if the customer walks away satisfied or not . I think in a long run -his attitude and approach will affect this dealership and LEXUS in general.

KEN

lisa0925
1/29/2016

"Great Dealership!"

I have been servicing my Lexus RX at Orland Lexus for 3 years, so I am familiar with the dealership and their great customer service. Also, my mother has purchased 2 vehicles from this dealership. We found an amazing used GX 470 online and set up an appointment to see it. Our salesman, Tommy Lynch, made the buying process quick and easy. He returns calls promptly and is very knowledgeable on the vehicles. I would highly recommend Tommy if anyone is looking to purchase at Orland Lexus. He was honest, sincere and personable. Thank you!!!

White, Dave 98 & 2
1/27/2016

"Very satifactory and engaging!"

From the moment that I stepped inside the showroom I was immediately asked if I was being helped. Gus Jarmillo was very reassuring, made good eye contact, accompanied by an firm hand shake, and a warm smile. There was also an additional pleasant experience when I was introduced to Martha Miller who has a wonderful personality, along with a caring disposition. The two make a great team.

Reviews of Martha Miller