Lexus Of Orland

Lexus Of Orland

Call
Lexus Of Orland Info
About Lexus Of Orland

We serve the greater Chicagoland area for your New Lexus and Certified Pre-Owned Lexus needs. Lexus of Orland is proud to be one of the oldest family owned automobile dealerships in the state of Illinois. Looking for a Lexus ES near Chicago? Look no further. Your Orland Park Lexus dealer is extremely excited about our success in our web program. We take each individual contact seriously and invite you to use this website to its fullest potential. There is a representative standing by in each department ready to assist you with any question you may have.

About Lexus Of Orland Learn More

carrieann0404`
1/26/2015

"very helpful and thorough"

Monique helped us with leasing a NX SUV. She took her time and helped us to make the right decision on buying or leasing. After we leased the car, she spend an ample amount of time making sure we knew all the buttons in the car.

Channey
1/26/2015

"Great"

I want thank my sales rep Monique for getting things done... Even when I was feeling discouraged she made things happen... I appreciate your kind gestures and caring attitude...

Howard Hertzberg
1/25/2015

"Highly recommended "

We purchased a RX350 from Chris Merx and had a very pleasant experience. We actually planned if we were to purchase to purchase from him and him alone all because of the way he treated us on a previous visit to the dealership. One beautiful sunny sunday afternoon we stopped in just to kick some tires and it was Chris' up. We told him we had no intention of making any purchase that day and were just wasting time. Yet he stayed with us, educated us on Lexus, explained the differences between models and even took us up to the 3rd floor to show us some vehicles he thought were amazing deals. Eventho we told him we were ok alone, he stayed with us and was off the sales floor a good 2 1/2 hours. Upon leaving we told him (as does everybody I'm sure who walks) that should we buy a Lexus we would come ask for him. On our return when we walked in the door it was again Chris' up and we related the story and he could not remember us from Adam. But it was his honesty, patience, genuineness that caused us to want to purchase our vehicle from him. For us he is the face of Lexus. We recommend him highly.

NOLIES
1/21/2015

"Great customer service!"

I haven't purchased a new vehicle in 13 years. My experience with Mike Sabatino left me feeling excited and satisfied with my purchase. Everyone in the dealership from the receptionist to the service department were extremely friendly and respectful.

NewCarOwner
1/15/2015

"review of Monique only"

Monique is the gem of the dealership and a truly genuine salesperson who does not fit the stereotypical salesperson bill. If you are going Orland, go Monique!

Lura
1/15/2015

"Service review"

I had a great experience. They were able to take me right away without an appointment and helped me understand the needs of my vehicle. I appreciate the manner in which the service person, Mr. Cesario displayed. Thank you for all the information given and your fine hospitality. I will see you on my next visit. again thank you and keep up the good work.

gh4life
1/08/2015

"Nick is Cool!"

Service from Nick was great. Joseph is cool also. Easily the best 2 service guys you all have. Customer service is a easy sometimes, at other times it is not...but great customer service employees learn to adjust their attitude and approach based on the customer. That being said, I hope that I only have to ever deal with Nick, or maybe Joe. The other guys are not so welcoming. Sammie in sales is great too!

Nick (Service) & Joseph (Sales)

shanara77
1/07/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

After visiting 5 other dealerships for 2 weeks, Monique was a breathe of fresh air. Her customer service skills were awesome. I had a familiar situation to most customers with negative equity in the truck I was trading. She was sensitive and understanding to my needs and tried her best to accommodate my situation and get the best deal. After visiting Lexus of Orland, I knew in my heart that would be the last visit to a dealership. She gave a thorough demonstration on the mechanical and technological details of the vehicle. I will definitely recommend her and this dealership to anyone looking to buy a new car. Excellent customer service from time I walked into the dealership until the time I left!!!

preciousbianca85
1/05/2015

"great customer service "

Monique delivered beyond great customer service.The best sale person thus far. I'm very happy with my purchase because of her wonderful customer service!!!

dzuidema
12/20/2014

"Wonderful experience!"

My husband and I have bought several cars at this dealership and had another great experience this past week. Our salesman was so friendly and helpful; he was a pleasure to work with. He knew everything about the technology of the car and explained it to us so we would understand. He answered all our questions and then some! He worked to get us a great deal and made sure we were comfortable with the whole process. He called the next day to check on how we were doing and emailed later to reiterate that we could call him anytime with questions or concerns. I recommend him and the dealership wholeheartedly!!!

Reviews of Chris Merx