Lexus Of Orland

Lexus Of Orland

Call
Lexus Of Orland Info
About Lexus Of Orland

We serve the greater Chicagoland area for your New Lexus and Certified Pre-Owned Lexus needs. Lexus of Orland is proud to be one of the oldest family owned automobile dealerships in the state of Illinois. Looking for a Lexus ES near Chicago? Look no further. Your Orland Park Lexus dealer is extremely excited about our success in our web program. We take each individual contact seriously and invite you to use this website to its fullest potential. There is a representative standing by in each department ready to assist you with any question you may have.

About Lexus Of Orland

"Fabulous"

Sammie was so attentive to my needs. I wanted to take him with me for the rest of the week. He was amazingly helpful. I had visit several dealers, one in particular in my hometown of Dayton, Ohio, and nothing compared to the professionalism, courtesy, and the most glamorous building.

"Luxury car, Luxury customer service"

After shopping at a few Toyota dealership I decided to take a quick peek into the Lexus dealership. The difference in customer service was immediately noticeable. I guess a step up in car means a step up in service. I worked with Monique Hendrix, she was very knowledgeable about the cars and dealership and very professional. I've recommended her to a co-worker already. I never intended on purchasing a Lexus but her quality of customers service and knowledge of the quality of car impressed me...I'm very happy with my purchase.

"Outstanding Sales and Service"

I had the best car salesman Mr. Michael Sabatino who very informative regarding my purchase. He walked me through every detail of the car and answered everyone of my questions. The customer service of Mike and the entire stay was professional. If you are looking for a Lexus go buy a car from Mike Sabatino, he is the best.

"Really great dealership"

My mother just bought her dream car from here earlier today with Chris Merx's help. He was very helpful and really wanted my mom to get the best experience possible. He taught us all the little ins and outs about the car and offered his number if we ever had any questions about the car. He was very sincere, and my mother and I appreciate it.

"Good quality service"

I really appreciate Mr. Chris Merx's help during my buying process, who convinced me to buy the Lexus SUV from Orland Dealer instead of the Lexus Dealer near my house by showing his professionalism and experience. He is also a very responsible person who helped me follow up with the mechanical person on my car checking. I highly recommend Mr. Chris Merx and buying your Lexus at Lexus of Orland!

"Outstanding Dealership"

Best car dealer I have ever bought a car from, and believe me I have bought quite a few cars from various dealers. The salesman and manager were great people to work with. There was no pressure at all from the sales man Mike Sabatino or the Manager Peter. Big selection of vehicles and colors. The dealership itself is very impressive. The waiting area near the service department looks like the lobby of a five star hotel in downtown Chicago, can't wait to get my oil changed. Great place with great people, and I will most definitely buy my next car there.

"Better than the Best!!!"

As a previous Lexus customer, I am not new to the exceptional customer service that Lexus provides. However, I have to say that this experience was extraordinary. I spent less then 3hours for the whole process, (including and not limited too, trading-in a vehicle, appraisal, finding a new car and filling out the paper-work and been taught how to use and operate all my cool new functions to my new truck). My car experience was clean, cut and dry. No hassle, no time wasted and all my concerns addressed. I really enjoyed the whole process, from the initial warm and friendly phone contact with Kevin Martin allowing me to express my needs and concerns and ensuring my confidence level that I can trust him to driving off the lot while Mike Sabatino waited on me to leave first prior to driving off himself. I did not leave the dealership feeling like I just bought a car, I left Lexus of Orland Park feeling like I gained an extended family. Thank you and look forward to seeing you again.

"Chris Merx"

I highly recommed Chris Merx, his professionalism and experience are above and beyond! Kevin Martin was also instrumental in getting us in our new Lexus' with at the best possible price. I recommend buying your Lexus at Lexus of Orland!

"Great used Q5 buying experience from Lexus dealer!"

Chris is a great car sales consultant. No pressure, knoledgebale, got the deal done. It was all about finding the right car for me, never about pushing sales numbers. Of course things have to work financially, but that is a symple mathematical equasion... I got very fair price for my trade, good price for the car I was interested in and financed the difference on excellent terms, how does 2.79% for 60 month on a used car sounds to you? And the dealer even gave a free limited powertrain warranty on the used Q5 I bought! Great experience! Thank you!

"Close To Perfect Customer Service"

Personally, I have been treated exceptional well at the Lexus Dealerships in Westmont and Schaumburg. I also felt no need to deviate from my buying experiences with either dealer. My expectations for Lexus of Orland were to be equal at best. Overall, the dealership met all my requests and then some. I contacted Kevin Martin randomly to see if they still had a 2013 RX 450H I noticed on their website available. After a short negotiation over the phone, he realized I was serious and I realize he was serious about working something out. I feel he was very straight forward, professional, and polite. He was the facilitator and turned me over to his staff. On short notice, I arrived 1 hour before closing with my immediate family. The first night the vehicle was sitting in the show room and the battery was dead from being indoor and stationary for many days. The dealership had approximately 5-6 staff working diligently to start the vehicle, remove it from the show room, fuel it up, recharge the battery, and prepare it for my test drive. At no time was I rushed due to closing. After a thorough test drive my wife had a concern about the seat. I was assured by Jim Boulos the seat would be addressed. Realistic, I found it hard to believe my wife’s request could or would be met. Kevin also insisted he keeps the vehicle overnight in order to have it inspected by his mechanic the next day to assure the battery is in good operating condition. In the meantime, for my troubles Lexus of Orland provided a courtesy car for me to drive home that evening. The courtesy car helped us return to the dealership and pick up only a single vehicle instead of traveling with two. All this unfolded within the final hour of closing the dealership. Meanwhile, my daughter ran through the dealership playing with the cars. The other salesmen present helped to accommodate my extended family, who were also present and arrived later in the evening, as I handled business. The other salesman included Peter Mangano and Mike Sabatino. They were both very friendly and helpful in the process. The following afternoon I was contacted by Jim stating the seat had been addressed and the battery was in good operating condition. He guided me through filling out the credit application in advance as it would save paperwork and time. I arrived again the second day 1 hour before closing. Jim assisted in the obtaining a copy of my insurance card. He also introduced me to the vehicle’s features and help transfer my belongings from the courtesy car to the new vehicle. The courtesy car was stuffed full of belongings for a 2 day trip. Paperwork was simple signatures. I also feel unlike many other dealerships, the Lexus salesman in general know their product very well. Jim knew his product well. He neatly organized all my paperwork and prepared me for the finance department. I believe the finance gentleman’s name may have been Chris. He was very polite, courteous, and personable. It also my understanding that he was third generation in the business. You could feel the pride he expressed in the compassion of carrying on the family business. My encounter with him was excellent. In the end, my vehicle was ready for a long road trip that same weekend. Overall, I was very impressed. The dealership itself is a beautiful facility. I felt I was treated as a rock star, but I am only a common man. Thanks again.

Reviews of Chris Merx