Lexus Of Orland

Kevin Martin

December 01, 2016

"Excellent "

- TORTILLAWORLD.COM

I have been buying Lexus cars for over 23 years here in Lexus of Orland and I always have a wonderful buying experience. The service is outstanding as well. I just purchased a new LX 570 fully loaded and had another great experience purchasing this Lexus. I will always come here first to purchase another Lexus. I live closer to Naperville but always go to Lexus of Orland because their willing to go above and beyond to earn my business. Fast and Easy. Lexus customer for Life.

November 17, 2016

"Back To Being A Happy Lexus Owner"

- K Kdn

After trying financial times for me five years ago, I had to give up my beloved Lexus for an older SUV. Fast forward to the present and I am getting myself back together financially. I decided to try to reconnect with my love for Lexus and purchase a new NX. I reached out online and was connected to Erin Brace. Erin connected me with Chris when I arrived at the dealership. Martha and Chris worked together to put me into a fully loaded certified, 2015 Lexus NX and it is BEAUTIFUL! I was nervous about the financing but, I had nothing to fear. Martha has over 20 years of experience and truly made me feel at ease with my car loan despite my credit issues. Chris was more like a friend than a sales consultant and made sure I was totally happy and satisfied with my new ride (he also showed me the fresh baked chocolate chip cookies in the waiting area). You can tell that Chris has Lexus "pride" as he showed me all of his favorite features while orienting me to the new ride. If you are looking for a new Lexus, trust this team! You will be fully taken care of and will not be disappointed.

October 23, 2016

"Car Purchase Experience"

- cat9dave

This is the 2nd Lexus I purchased from Chris Merx. He's professional and very knowledgeable. Chris is the best sales associate I have dealt with over the years, and I speak from experience as I have purchased many cars.

New 2016 Lexus NX 300h, $44358