Lexus Of Orland

8300 West 159th St,
Orland Park, Illinois 60462
Lexus Of Orland Info
About Lexus Of Orland

We serve the greater Chicagoland area for your New Lexus and Certified Pre-Owned Lexus needs. Lexus of Orland is proud to be one of the oldest family owned automobile dealerships in the state of Illinois. Looking for a Lexus ES near Chicago? Look no further. Your Orland Park Lexus dealer is extremely excited about our success in our web program. We take each individual contact seriously and invite you to use this website to its fullest potential. There is a representative standing by in each department ready to assist you with any question you may have.

About Lexus Of Orland Learn More

lisa0925
1/29/2016

"Great Dealership!"

I have been servicing my Lexus RX at Orland Lexus for 3 years, so I am familiar with the dealership and their great customer service. Also, my mother has purchased 2 vehicles from this dealership. We found an amazing used GX 470 online and set up an appointment to see it. Our salesman, Tommy Lynch, made the buying process quick and easy. He returns calls promptly and is very knowledgeable on the vehicles. I would highly recommend Tommy if anyone is looking to purchase at Orland Lexus. He was honest, sincere and personable. Thank you!!!

White, Dave 98 & 2
1/27/2016

"Very satifactory and engaging!"

From the moment that I stepped inside the showroom I was immediately asked if I was being helped. Gus Jarmillo was very reassuring, made good eye contact, accompanied by an firm hand shake, and a warm smile. There was also an additional pleasant experience when I was introduced to Martha Miller who has a wonderful personality, along with a caring disposition. The two make a great team.

mmarcus
1/24/2016

"Good experience purchasing a used vehicle"

I would recommend working with Lexus of Orland - at least with Monique. Despite some trade-in valuation problems that was not the fault of the dealership, they worked with me until we came to a price that both sides were comfortable with. She was professional, and honest and didn't give up on making a deal work. In terms of customer service, I saw both sides. The wait time for paperwork was pretty high, but they were apologetic. On the other hand they offered to pick me up from a nearby lot where I was trading in my previous vehicle. This was around the busy Thanksgiving weekend.

Chris Reid

Surprised
1/09/2016

"Surprised"

I was very surprised at the customer received by the salesman and manager. This was my first and last time at this dealership. I'm not convinced that they want to make sales because I was prepared to purchase a vehicle; no financing needed. I left disappointed and car-less.

Dot Jean Retired
12/07/2015

"Dorothy Super Excited "

My best friend referred me to Orland Lexus. The service was over and above what I expected. I was searching for a particle color combination in new 2016 Lexus 350 RX! Well I got the one I wanted two weeks before schedule! Thanks to all of the staff!!!

Rachel the Internet young lady was who initially contacted me and did great follow-up, thank you!!!

MechDad
11/18/2015

"A great car-buying experience!"

I did a lot of advanced research before deciding to buy a Lexus RX350. I decided which options I wanted and then selected Lexus of Orland as the preferred dealership largely due to the high ratings others had given them. Working with Megan, we agreed on the options, that they would have to find one elsewhere as they didn't currently have one on the lot that met my requirements, and she searched for and found the "perfect fit" in Michigan and brought it in for us. Dan followed up when it arrived and we met and worked with him to "ink the deal" five days later. He was very patient, very knowledgable, worked hard to insure all of our questions were answered and, together with Mike, made sure all of the paperwork was handled smoothly and efficiently. This was a very positive car-buying experience for us and Virginia and I would like to thank the entire staff at Lexus of Orland for taking such good care of us throughout this sales process!

Megan, Dan, Mike Mizera (couldn't check the box above)

POPS
10/27/2015

"Great experience awesome staff!!"

My sales person was very friendly and also extremely knowledgeable about every last car on the lot..and also very helpful in assisting me in finding the right vehicle....I just wanna say thanks ms hendrix....and also martha miller thank you...

JeffJ
8/22/2015

"Returning Customer"

I have been purchasing from Lexus of Orland since 2011 and Gus has been my salesman for every purchase. I responded to an email I received about the Golden Opportunity Event and was contacted by Kevin immediately. We were able to negotiate a new lease and I took delivery the next day. You will not find a more professional Lexus staff in the Chicagoland area that will make you feel satisfied with your purchase.

Mike Bannos, Business Manager

timbre
8/15/2015

"Warning!"

Told the finance person Martha that I have neurological problems that might make me unable to walk or drive a car in a few years so want to do the shortest lease. She then asks me rather than the shortest of three years, would I rather go four years instead! Even though I have the best credit rating and qualify for the lowest "money factor", I find out now that she DOUBLED it AND charged me for the first month payment which was supposed to be compliments of Lexus! When I went to visit her to see why my payments were so high she got all defensive and accused me of yelling at her when I was only trying to TALK over her talking over me. She then called someone who is maybe a Salesman and hopefully not management who came in and told me that they are not changing my contract and Lexus isn't either as if to say "take a hike chump" and told me to leave. So then as I'm leaving Martha starts to quiet down and so I quieted down and we started to talk again but doesn't admit that she raised my MF and acts like she is totally unaware and innocent. So long story short: I told her I have health trouble and could be in a wheel chair in a few years and she goes ahead and raises my MF, screwing me out of about $5000 in extra payments - real nice! And whoever came in to tell me to take a hike is a real jerk and should be fired!

Lexus Of Orland responded to this review

September 25, 2015

My name is Kevin Martin and I was the Manager that came in and asked you politely to calm down. Martha also asked you to provide her with the details of the deal your so called friend had so she could explain the difference to you but you refused. You leased a car several months prior to coming into the dealership wanting us to lower the payment for you. I told you that I can not change a contract after it has been submitted. Lexus of Orland did nothing wrong nor did we cheat you. We have a great reputation and wouldn't jeopardize it by being untruthful. In closing at no time did and anyone refer to you as a "chump". Martha at the time of your purchase went over the monthly payments and term on the contract that you agreed to and signed. We were more than willing to discuss this with you but you weren't. Screaming and accusing people of wrong doing is no way to solve an issue.

Cooperajmolly
7/31/2015

"Outstanding overall dealership "

I got top dollar on my trade in and actually got cash back with the lease of my new Lexus IS 250. The deal was done over the phone and via email. I never felt trapped, rushed or insulted like some commonly do at other dealerships. Absolute class at this dealership!

Reviews of Kevin Martin