Lexus of Bridgewater

Scott Giarraffa

December 06, 2016

"Awesome! "

- Oa21

Eddie was super helpful throughout the entire process and made it very easy to go through. He was usually immediately available to answer my questions and if he wasn't available right away he always got back to me very quickly. I would definitely recommend Eddie and Lexus of Bridgewater to friends and family.

December 06, 2016

"I highly recommend Eddie R for all of your car buying needs!"

- Cheryl

Eddie R was not only very personable and knowledgeable but went above and beyond when it went to answering questions, test drives etc.,,, I highly recommend seeking him out for your car buying needs.

December 01, 2016

"Eddie R. is excellent!!!"

- Scarp3

We just leased a 2017 Lexus SUV and it was such a pleasant and stress-free experience because we had Eddie R. as our sales person. He was very honest, attentive and kind right from the start. On the day I came in to sign my paperwork, he went out of his way to make sure my 3 year old daughter was entertained. He even helped me put my car seats in my new car. Everything went quickly and smoothly thanks to Eddie. He is by far the best car sales person I have had the experience of working with. I will definitely look to work with Eddie again in the future. Thanks for all your help Eddie!!!

New 2016 Lexus GS, $54980