Lexus of Bridgewater

1550 U.S. Route 22 East,
Bridgewater, New Jersey 08807
Lexus of Bridgewater Info
About Lexus of Bridgewater

If you are contemplating owning a Lexus, or you are already a proud Lexus owner, we know that you have the highest expectations of the vehicles you drive and the people you trust to help you. Lexus of Bridgewater is proud to serve our clients for over 20 years! Lexus of Bridgewater, where the quality of customer service equals the quality of Lexus!

About Lexus of Bridgewater

HappyLexOwner
3/03/2015

"In Pursuing Perfection LexOfBridgewtr Srvc team got it right"

The reason we use this service for over 15 years is unparallel excellence, staff dedication and so far always correct completion of maintenance and or repair tasks. During our 70 plus visits (2 Lexus cars, 2 maintenance visits per car, per year plus a few extra visits), we have met 4 or 5 other great Service Advisors but two individuals are outstanding: One is our favorite Service Advisor Mary Williamson Spinola. Mary is simply amazing. Always cheerful, extremely knowledgeable in technical and financial areas, and she never tries to sell unnecessary repairs, We completely trust her and she was instrumental in keeping our LX470-2000 over 15 years. Other person responsible for the excellent service team is Service Manager Ron Gwinnett. Ron was able to put together this well oiled machine and we are always enjoying watching how well customers are treated going thru individual steps of a car maintenance/repair process. Mary, Ron and entire Service Team are main reason we keep buying Lexus cars and we highly recommend this dealership for service and also for buying a new car. We think that this is a perfect dealership for servicing almost perfect cars.

Tony
3/03/2015

"Great Service and Experience"

Eddie R and Scott G were fantastic. Eddie helped with everything and answered our questions thoroughly. We hope he is there in 3 years when we come back for our next car. Scott was also excellent and spoke to us about our options that suited us best. They were a pleasure to work with on our new vehicle.

Jcm
2/28/2015

"Pleasurable experience "

Dealing with Christa Cottrell over the phone was great then in person Eddie Ruggirello was a pleasure he was so efficient got everything done in a short amount of time. He had the car ready cleaned and even put in our all weather matts for us. Also Adam Brenner had all the paper work ready for us to sign as soon as we got there. Thanks for a hassle free experience I will be sending my father in law to lease his next car from you. Thanks :)

HappyLexOwner
2/27/2015

"Lexus of Bridgewater Sales team is the best."

Based on past experience, buying a new car was not my favored activity. However my recent experience changed that thanks to Sales Consultant Eric Blatz and Sales Manager Tim Macpherson. Eric was highly professional, answered all our questions and went out of his way to find us a car with features we wanted. Tim gave us great trade-in value for my old car and set a very reasonable price for the new car. There was no pressure, no surprise fees and no attempt to sell us something we did not want. It was just excellently executed business transaction. Entire buying process was a great and pleasant experience so I warmly recommend this dealership and its sales team.

Jim K
2/25/2015

"Luxury Car - Luxury Service - Search no more. "

My experience with the sale person and with the service team afterwards, Lexus of Bridgewater provides the luxury service you should expect from a luxury car dealership. Anyone can have a lot with cars on it, but what makes any car buying experience is the sales staff at the beginning and the service staff after the sale. Too many dealerships seem to forget these two teams create the customer experience. A great sales experience will be undone by a surly service staff. Exceptional service staff will never get the chance to do what they do best if the sales team turns customers off. In my experience Lexus of Bridgewater had the magic combination of quality at both the sales and service departments. Why would I look anywhere else?

jrhpaving
2/20/2015

"the best dealer i have delt with"

First class all the way ,no push overs thay dont sell you thay just treet you right I would recommend them highly thanks Eddie and Scott for being so kind

liza
2/20/2015

"Excellence"

Ed was amazing. I received nothing but courtesy and care from him. He has all the patience in the world and isn't pushy. This is my second car from this dealership and I will be back for the next one hopefully in 10 years.

JTuzzo
2/16/2015

"Amazing"

Barry Dworkin was amazing. Not only did he answer every little question I had, he anticipated other questions I might have had and some I never would have thought to ask. Barry was extremely Knowledgeable about the entire Lexus line and was the most helpful dealer I have ever dealt with in my entire life of buying vehicles from the age of 18 til now at 45. He was courteous, witty, polite, extremely patient, and truly wanted to help me find the right fit for me. I will follow Barry where ever he goes. If he ever leaves this dealership I will go to the dealership he ends up at. I trust him immensely. Hopefully it will be a Lexus dealer and better yet he will just stay at Bridgewater Lexus because this dealership was phenomenal.

Asiac89
2/11/2015

"Awesome "

Peter Palma great sales person highly recommended. Excellent experience, very welcoming. Very friendly , what they said stayed the SAMe didn't raise any prices. Bmw 328i xdrive

patelr2883
2/09/2015

"2014 Lexus ES350"

Lexus of Bridgewater has 2 amazing assets in Eddie R and Scott G. Eddie made the entire purchasing procedure very seamless and easy. Unlike many other dealerships I have been to Eddie was on my side during the purchase of the vehicle. He went above and beyond the call thru the entire process. Scott G made the finance part very seamless and effortless even with all of the papers we had to sign. I look forward to purchasing my car from them in the future.

Reviews of Eddie Ruggirello