Lexus of Bridgewater

Service Consultant

July 24, 2017

"Thoroughly satisfying experience!"

- Aviation1

From my introduction to Eddie R to driving away with my RX350, my experience was very satisfying and relaxed. I actually was overwhelmed with his courtesy and the respect he gave me throughout our discussions and meetings. Eddie was able to narrow down exactly what I was looking for in short order and during each step of the way made me feel that I could trust him. No pressure and I believe a mutually amicable outcome. Thank you Eddie!

Joelle Heller

July 22, 2017

"Most pleasurable purchasing experience"

- mutt58

I requested Eddie R. after reading many positive reviews. Eddie did not disappoint with his personalized, no pressure sales experience. There was no, "what can we do for you to buy the vehicle today." Eddie gave us all the numbers, wished us the best and encouraged us to shop around. What salesman does that? I did exactly what he said, and ultimately returned to Eddie. I will buy my next vehicle from him as well. Thank you for the great service.

July 14, 2017

"Excellent service!"

- Bryon M.

Very easy process , easy sale, very professional dealership. Eddie R was very easy to deal with, and would recommend highly if you're in the market for a Lexus..

New 2017 Lexus ES, $50043