Lexus of Bridgewater

Ed Carlock

September 18, 2017

"Professional, Courteous, Experience"

- HappyCamperInNJ

I have been a long-time, loyal Lexus customer for the past 9 years, but it was my first time purchasing a new vehicle from Lexus of Bridgewater. Eddie R. was very professional, courteous, and experienced and patiently worked with me for a long time as I tried to decide on the best options and car for me. Once I did purchase the new car, I suffered a health challenge seemingly from the protective chemical used in the vehicle, and the Service Dept. of Lexus of Bridgewater (in particular Ashley W.) initiated a remediation plan to remove the chemical treatment, however, it ultimately didn’t fully remove the problem and the Lexus of Bridgewater Team worked hard to find a replacement new vehicle with the same specs as the one I purchased. Eddie R. committed to keeping me abreast with frequent phone calls, and email updates on the status of the above search, which I fully appreciated and respected. His courtesy, understanding and commitment to helping me to be happily back and driving in a new car, strengthened my resolve to remain loyal to the Lexus brand and in particular, to this dealership, which I would recommend to anyone.

Ashley Warney

September 16, 2017

"Excellent Experience"

- NOLABarb

I am a repeat customer to Lexus of Bridgewater but this was my first deal with Eddie R. Eddie R was professional and patient, as my deal was a little complicated, and was always professional. I would highly recommend Eddie R. and would certainly go back to him for any future purchases.

Joelle Heller

September 09, 2017

"Great place to get a car. "

- Wendy

I had a very good experience with this dealership. It's friendly, nice sales person (Eddie R). It's a very positive place getting a car, especially I was alone going to the place. They don't push you. They good very good services

Used 2006 Toyota Rav4, $9224