Lexus of Bridgewater

1550 U.S. Route 22 East,
Bridgewater, New Jersey 08807
Lexus of Bridgewater Info
About Lexus of Bridgewater

If you are contemplating owning a Lexus, or you are already a proud Lexus owner, we know that you have the highest expectations of the vehicles you drive and the people you trust to help you. Lexus of Bridgewater is proud to serve our clients for over 20 years! Lexus of Bridgewater, where the quality of customer service equals the quality of Lexus!

About Lexus of Bridgewater

jay_s
3/30/2015

"Great dealership with excellent service"

I was looking to purchase a 2015 Lexus RX350 AWD and had looked at multiple email bids. I had contacted Eddie for pricing via email and he had given a great price. He was courteous in following up and "no pressure" tactics were used. I felt comfortable in making an informed decision on the car. He not only matched prices on an competitor bid but gave even a much lower price. Between the price and service, I was definitely going to buy the car at Lexus Bridgewater. The purchasing process (1.5 hours)was smooth after the pricing had all been worked out earlier in the week (within 30 mins). Overall, in 2 hours I could walk away with a car with no haggling. Eddie is very personable and understand my value for time and money. After the purchase, he patiently went over each feature of the car. I felt like he was an old friend by the end of the purchase. I will definitely be recommending Eddie and Lexus Bridgewater to my family and friends. Thank you again for a great experience.

joeamo007
3/30/2015

"A+ Professionalism and Service "

Eddie Ruggierello made my first Lexus transaction so easy and fun, it was like a dream. This whole experience began as a nightmare at Ray Catena of Lexus (Monmouth County), where I got a crappy deal and the typical run around. I decided to look into Lexus of Bridgewater. Eddie picked up the phone, I told him what I was looking for. Within 10 minutes he called me back with the numbers. AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME DEAL. I passed 3 lexus dealers in my area just to get to Bridgewater. The extra travel time (not bad) was well worth it. Eddie and his team treated me like I was someone special and made my experience memorable. I absolutely love my NX200t and will definitely return to do more business.

joetort
3/27/2015

"Top notch dealership and staff."

It was a pleasure to deal with Wayne De Groff as his knowledge and cordiality was above board. He made the entire experience stressless and a worthwhile experience. Also, hats off to Adam Brenner for his upfront dealing and again another individual who has a sense of humor. The day after we took delivery we stopped in to figure out how we totally fouled up using the navigation system, Ed Carlock was extremely helpful in bailing us out as Wayne had the day off.

CGRUIZ
3/25/2015

"Positive Experience!"

Mr. Ruggierello was professional, respectful, and friendly. I was very pleased with the way I was treated. I look forward to receiving the same positive treatment from other employees as provided by Mr. Ruggirello.

NJSmiler
3/24/2015

"Consummate Professionals "

Peter was fantastic. He was a true professional who clearly understands service. Christa was so good over the phone that I actually walked out of another Central NJ dealer to come to Lexus of Bridgewater, just based on her professionalism and effort to earn my business. The car buying process can be tedious, but not so with Peter and Christa, and with Lexus of Bridgewater as a whole. I am very glad I went to this dealer. Cheers

Augie
3/22/2015

"Excellent Experience"

I would first like to thank Eddie R from Lexus of Bridgewater for giving me my first pleasant experience at a car dealership. I am 56 years old and have finally met a dealership that treats their customers like real people. It has been said in the past by many that they rather go to the dentist than go to a dealership. I would say for those people they should visit Lexus of Bridgewater so they will change their mindset. The experience was wonderful and Ed was a man of his word and agreed to the terms of our mutual verbal agreement a few days earlier. The finance man (I apoligize for not remembering his name was also a gentleman. Ed R also took the time to show me the service center and all the features of the car. It was also a touch of class to take the photo of Ed and I in front of my 1015 ES 350 leased vehicle which will be posted on facebook. Thannks to Ed and all involved at Lexus of Bridgewater for making my experience as wonderful as possible. I plan on continuing my relationship in the future with this dealership on my next car because not only was the experience wonderful but the cars are beautiful and luxurious. Thanks again Ed R Augustine Sanzone

Edward Ruggirello

dilynch56
3/15/2015

"excellent!!!"

The service & quality are beyond excellent. I was able to do everything over the telephone. Glenn delivered my car to my garage & even programmed my garage doors. I cannot say enough about how wonderful my experience has been. My car is everything I asked for & more. It is beautiful.

eaumih
3/10/2015

"Eddie R is the best sales consultant! 10 stars review!"

We went to 2 different car dealerships that day. We felt rushed, pressured to make decision and to put down money right away. It was too pricey. My sister insisted to go to Bridgewater Lexus and see Eddie Ruggirello. She even made the appointment that same day. Eddie Ruggirello is very friendly, knowledgeable and professional. He treated us like family. He made sure we are comfortable especially having my 4 y.o daughter with us. He made sure we understand everything and kept us within our budget. We love our Rx 350. We strongly recommend him to everyone.

Akili5
3/08/2015

"Stay with Lexus"

This is the 3rd Lexus I've purchased. I stay with Lexus because of the excellent salesmanship, personal attention and overall professionalism. Ed Carlock was a shining example "how to treat a customer" beyond that he was more like a good friend or family..He answered all my questions and told me all that I needed to know to make a sound car buying decision. I continue with Lexus because of the outstanding maintenance service they provide and the fact that I've never had repair problems over the years. The Lexus Experience is pronominal!!!!!!!

A Satisfied Lexus Buyer
3/07/2015

"Bridgewater Lexus' Eddie R is the best"

Contact Eddie R at Bridgewater Lexus for a professional yet friendly no pressure sales experience when you're ready to buy your Lexus. He is attentive, reputable and ready to answer your questions. My new NT200t is the best car I've ever owned. Thank you Eddie R!

Reviews of Eddie Ruggirello