Lexus of Bridgewater

1550 U.S. Route 22 East,
Bridgewater, New Jersey 08807
Lexus of Bridgewater Info
About Lexus of Bridgewater

If you are contemplating owning a Lexus, or you are already a proud Lexus owner, we know that you have the highest expectations of the vehicles you drive and the people you trust to help you. Lexus of Bridgewater is proud to serve our clients for over 20 years! Lexus of Bridgewater, where the quality of customer service equals the quality of Lexus!

About Lexus of Bridgewater

Dossat
2/13/2016

"Fantastic Experience "

My wife and I just left Lexus of Bridgewater with our new toy (an LS 460). I would say that the entire shopping experience was outstanding. Eddy R. was our sales rep and Scott was our finance man. Both were equally great. But my wife was particularly pleased with Eddy's remarkable professionalism. Eddy has the ability to make the most difficult customer smile.

phufnag
2/05/2016

"Eddie was Excellent"

In looking for a used Lexus, found Eddie to be very responsive, straight forward and very customer focused. This rating is for Eddie, not really for the dealership as our experience with the manager was not as good. One of the things I like about Lexus is their ability to not act like a stereotypical car dealership and be more genuine and straight forward. I don't like the haggling part of buying a car, and in the past have found Lexus to be above that. Eddie was excellent and found working with him to be a great experience. I would recommend him to others.

Lesley G
1/31/2016

"Awesome Exeperince, Thank you Wanye"

I wanted a car that was sporty but practical. Was thinking all along about leasing. Wayne was really helpful in explaining all the benefits and details. I ended up purchasing a certified Lexus instead after realizing the benefits. Dealership was very transparent and up front of what they could and couldn't do on pricing which made it very easy. Wayne's follow up and customer service was outstanding,

Andre.R
1/30/2016

"WOW! Eddie R. synonymous for"a great car buying experience""

It all started approximately 3 months ago. I was in search of a quality used or certified car for my mother. After many visits to a number of dealerships and scouring online classifieds, I came across a close match located at Lexus of Bridgewater. I contacted the Internet sales department and spoke to Eddie R., he let me know that the car has already been sold and offered to send a list of all of their used car inventory. This is when his excellent service began. After a few pleasant emails and phone calls Eddie R found a car the fits my criteria. I decided to take a 40 minute ride to test drive the car. After my visit I wasn't too sure this was the car my mom. I told Eddie, and to my surprise he said ok and advise me NOT to buy the car and that he would keep searching on my behalf. This is when I knew that I only wanted Eddie R to be my salesman. I decided to broaden my search criteria and found another car. It was the perfect car for my mother and was just in time for her birthday. With the help of Christa Cottrell, we were able to surprise my mom on her birthday with a beautiful lexus es350 with a giant red bow. I would like to thank all the employees of Lexus of Bridgewater and a special thank you to Eddie R. It's been a few days of ownership and my mom absolutely loves her car. Thanks again for a great car buying experience! Andre

nr2015
1/27/2016

"Thank You Charlie"

Late last year, my 2015 IS sustained extensive damaged while parked at a shopping mall. Charlie Bush was my point of contact for this repair. He took care of all the details to ensure my car was repaired as soon as possible. He answered all my questions, was courteous and very helpful throughout this process. Lexus of Bridgewater also stood by all the repairs done on my vehicle. Thank you Charlie for your dedication to customer service, it is truly appreciated.

carguy
1/26/2016

"Great Experience!"

I bought RX350 from Lexus of Bridgewater. Daniel Ladeairous treated us courteously and professionally thought out the car buying process. In addition, Daniel kept his words and delivered on time. I would definitely recommend this dealership to my friends.

DEV458
1/25/2016

"Wonderful experience"

Eddie R. made the experience of our purchase of a CPO 350RX a pleasure. He was extremely knowledgeable and answered all our questions making sure that we felt comfortable with our purchase of our awesome 350 RX. He has been readily available for any questions we have had after the auto was in our possession . We would highly recommend Eddie R. Dorothy & Irwin Vogel

Kankipsr
1/23/2016

"Very Professional !!!"

Eddie handled the entire sales transaction very professionally. My experience of buying Rx 350 has been very good at every stage of the sales cycle.

Rx3302005
1/22/2016

"10 Years of Outstanding Services on My Car"

I bought my RX330 from Lexus of Bridgewater in 2005 and had all service done at the Dealer Service Center. I am very happy about the quality of their work. Because of their effort, my car is still running great and has been a very reliable family horse. Over the years, I have dealt with several service advisors, but mostly with Andy. He is very knowledgable, professional and friendly. Highly recommended.

Kennyd1210
1/21/2016

"Awesome job Eddie R"

From the start to finish Eddie R made this buying experience a pleasure. He was extremely knowledgeable and very patient during the entire process. Lexus of Bridgewater is extremely lucky to have Eddie R as part of there sales team!! I will definitely reccomend this dealership and especially Eddie R . Great job Eddie R and Thank you again !!

Reviews of Eddie Ruggirello