Lexus of Bridgewater

1550 U.S. Route 22 East,
Bridgewater, New Jersey 08807
Lexus of Bridgewater Info
About Lexus of Bridgewater

If you are contemplating owning a Lexus, or you are already a proud Lexus owner, we know that you have the highest expectations of the vehicles you drive and the people you trust to help you. Lexus of Bridgewater is proud to serve our clients for over 20 years! Lexus of Bridgewater, where the quality of customer service equals the quality of Lexus!

About Lexus of Bridgewater

Prahalad
9/23/2016

"It was a great experience!"

Wayne DeGroff, did a great job in helping us buy our Lexus RX350. We had a hassle free purchase within just a couple of hours.

Del
9/20/2016

"Eddie Ruggirello "

Mr. Ruggirello is a wonderful car sales consultant! He is a kind, patient, knowledgeable & trustworthy consultant who truly wants you to be confident & happy with your decision to make a purchase! And, even after the purchase is made, Mr. Ruggirello follows up through telephone calls & emails to make sure everything is fine & to answer any questions that you might have. I just can't say enough good things about him!

Tom Sudo
9/19/2016

"Professional and Personal"

Once again, thanks to my salesperson, Eddie R., my car leasing experience was handled both Professionally and Personally. This is my second lease with Lexus of Bridgewater and once again, I was not disappointed. Lucky for me I was able to get Eddie R, for my salesperson, again. I got another great deal without all the stress that goes with buying/leasing a new vehicle. The sale was effortless thanks to him. It's always nice to be able to deal with someone that you know, and that was the case in dealing with, Eddie R. The first lease was a great experience and so was this second lease. Thanks again to Eddie R. I am enjoying my new 2016 Lexus ES 350.

Jewel319
9/16/2016

"Best Experience "

I had the most amazing experience at Lexus. My lease was up from Ford. I had spent countless days and nights researching the new car I wanted to lease next. Never in a million years did I think I could be in a Lexus. So, I spent 4 total days going from dealer to dealer, test driving cars and playing the numbers games. I was feeling less than thrilled with the cars, knowing what I was really ,looking for I wasn't finding. I need lines, I need nice back lights and headlights, and why not call Bridgewater Lexus and give it a shot. That's what I did. I worked with Dawn, who by the way is an angel from heaven. She was so welcoming....it started with a coffee. I was shown around the showroom and we sat to talk about what I needed in a car. Dawn took me out to test drive a few cars and the NX it was !! I loved the luxury feel that was missing from all other cars I drove. I loved the welcoming feeling I received at this dealer. Everyone was so nice and helpful. I was actually even able to discuss the finances with the financial person. That was great. No hassle , no pressure, no haggling. I felt like there was no bs that I had with other dealers. I believe working with a women, being a women also is a wonderful option. I find it less intimidating and Dawn really listened to what I said, Dawn knows so much about the Lexus brand. It was a pleasure working with Lexus of Bridgewater. The hardest thing about buying a car there was honestly, just picking put the color I wanted !! Thank you LOB and a special thanks to my sales consultant Dawn Dobriesielski. Julie S Flemington, NJ

suvhappy
9/15/2016

"Pleasant and Rewarding Experience"

We had been looking to upgrade our smaller and older SUV (not a Lexus). After visiting 4 other dealerships we decided to check out Lexus of Bridgewater. We were met by Eddie R. He was most professional, courteous, knowledgeable, and personable. Eddie took the time to thoroughly explain the product, went with us for a test drive in the model we were interested in, and answered all of our questions. We drove home a couple of days later with our 2016 RX350 and are thrilled.

JQ
9/13/2016

"Professional, competitive and smooth"

I was in the market looking for my new RX and read a lot of excellent comments about Eddie R. I went to the dealership to try him out. I must say that he is a such nice person to work with, a great listener and knows how to earn your business to create a win-win situation for both parties. I highly recommend Eddie R.

KW11
9/07/2016

"Thanks for easy experience"

A couple years ago Eddie R. helped me to lease an ES300h, His experience and knowledge made it an easy and enjoyable experience and he has been available for any question since, Recently I returned to Eddie R to buy out the lease and Eddie made this experience even easier than the first. Eddie R is prepared and incredibly professional and it is a real pleasure to work with him, and easy to recommend him to others. Adam helped to line up financing and I found him very helpful and knowledgeable. He managed to quickly line up a low interest loan in a far shorter time than expected, and helped make this a stress-free experience. I can only wish continued success to Eddie R and Adam. Working with these guys is a pleasure.

XBMX
9/06/2016

"Above and beyond---"

My wife and I were on our way home from a unpleasant visit to a dealership on Route 10. By chance I called Lexus of Bridgewater and got Rob on the phone, thank God. His quick response and attitude prompted me to turn around and drive over to the showroom. I a half hour Rob and Eddie had located the exact vehicle several other dealerships told us "did not exist" and at a very competitive price. We picked up our new RX350 this evening. I thought my wife would cry as Eddie pulled up with her new car adorned with a giant red bow on top. This was typical of our experience. Very nice people

Lexusowner31
9/04/2016

"Great experience"

Alex and the entire team at Bridgewater Lexus were very professional and knowledgeable about their cars. They made our experience very easy and enjoyable. We will certainly recommend Alex to our friends and family.

Alex Larsen Mike Sarullo

Gary D
9/03/2016

"Responsive and Professional"

I came in on a Saturday knowing what I wanted and with limited time it get a deal done. Eddie R. Was my salesperson and worked hard to get through the process in a timely and effective manner. Joelle Dunn handled the finance piece and did her pat as well. Great service under pressure.

Reviews of Eddie Ruggirello