Lexus of Bridgewater

Lexus of Bridgewater

Call
Lexus of Bridgewater Info
About Lexus of Bridgewater

If you are contemplating owning a Lexus, or you are already a proud Lexus owner, we know that you have the highest expectations of the vehicles you drive and the people you trust to help you. Lexus of Bridgewater is proud to serve our clients for over 20 years! Lexus of Bridgewater, where the quality of customer service equals the quality of Lexus!

About Lexus of Bridgewater

"Excellent experience."

Kurt was excellent in presenting all the cars features to me. I leased a new 2015 ES350 from Kurt. Kurt was very friendly and is willing to help me at any time with the new features. My experience with Kurt was excellent.

"There is such thing as a GREAT car-buying experience"

Our family has purchased many luxury cars throughout the years and I have to say this was the most surprisingly best and easiest experience I have had at a car dealership. I'm sharing some of the comments from my other family members who helped me with the purchase but the most reliable one was from my brother who is an expert on cars and car dealerships. From the start, he kept on remarking how surprised he was at how friendly, sincere, and easygoing the salesperson (Eddie Ruggirello) was. We negotiated a bit but for the most part, we really did not have to work hard to get a very reasonable price. The dealership is about 1.5 hours from my house but based on his experience, my brother told me it was worth every extra mile to go to someone who was honest and reliable. I was actually considering going elsewhere b/c I was thinking of choosing another color they didn't have but glad I gave the place a shot. I ended up loving the car and agree the experience itself was worth driving down there for. Eddie was also very friendly, attentive, and humble in person and carefully went over every detail of how to use the car. He could've dished us off to other service reps but repeatedly encouraged us to call him directly if we ever needed anything. Scott Giarraffa: same compliments and also a VERY funny guy. Felt like we were getting service from a good old family business. We'll definitely be going back there next time someone needs a Lexus!

"5 Stars doesnt quite state the level of service"

Every once in awhile, you may be lucky enough to find a car dealership that changes the way you think of car dealerships. Lexus of Bridgewater is that dealership. Top to bottom Eddie R., Tim, Christa, Pete, Adam, Scott, everyone was what every dealer should strive to replicate. If more stars were available, these guys would get them. I take my hat off to all of you. It was worth my 1.5 hour commute to find you and will absolutely do it again when the time comes. Thank you. Jim Z.

"Phenomenal Experience"

Our car buying experience at Lexus of Bridgewater was spectacular. From the receptionist, to the sales person, to the sales manager, to the financial services manager, they were all extremely friendly and respectful. Our sales person Barry Dworkin was very friendly and helpful, and he helped us find the perfect car. I could not ask for a better car buying expience, if I could give more than 5 stars I would.

"Pleasant experience with Barry Dworkin"

This was my second car purchase from Lexus of Bridgewater. I bought a certified pre-owned ES350 that looked and smelled like brand new. The whole process was easy and friendly. Barry Dworkin did a great job keeping me at ease providing all information and answering all my questions in a professtional and pleasant way. I walked out as a completely satisfied and happy customer. Thank you Barry and thank you Lexus of Bridgewater.

Barry Dworkin

"Great experience with Eddie"

This car buying experience was the easiest & good experience we had. My family & I were extremely impressed with this dealership & especially Eddie R. Very down to earth and professional, it was the perfect combination. I am happy with my visit & purchase of my Camry. Keep up the great customer service!

"BEST SERVICE ANYWHERE"

I ONLY WILL BRING MY 2004 RX 330 TO LEXUS OF BRIDGEWATER MY SERVICE WRITER SHANA ALLWAYS DOES A GREAT JOB ON GETTING MY TRUCK FINISHED ON TIME SHE ISTHE BEST I NEVER HAVE TO WORRY WITH SHANA AND DAVE THE TECH IS THE BEST ALLWAYS DOES A GREAT JOB FIXING MY TRUCK AND CHARLIE ALWAYS KEEPS ME INFORMED AND UP TO DATE ON EVERYTHING THANKS AGIAN FOR THE GREAT SERVICE YOU ALL GIVE ME TIME AND TIME AGAIN

"Eddie R. perfect and professional"

Eddie R., sales consultant at Bridgewater, is the man you can rely on. He was professional, friendly, patient, and most of all, he was honest. The trade-in value of my car was way higher than I expected and I received deep discount on other additional fees. Eddie's service teamed up with other crews was so exceptional that I could not believe they were another big car dealership. It is a rare experience that I was so satisfied and pleased after I bought another car. I definitely recommend Eddie. R and the team of Bridgewater. Thanks Eddie.

"Excellent Choice"

Lexus of Bridgewater is an excellent choice to consider purchasing your next car. I purchased a 2004 Lexus ES330 in mint condition with low mileage at a great price. The salesman, Wayne DeGrioff, was very helpful in the process with no pressure and answered all my questions fairly. The car was delivered to me as expected and Wayne even had the car washed again before I left the dealership so it would be just right. Service Department has been great since my purchase.

"Perfection!"

This is truly a professional car dealership and first class all the way. Everyone was very friendly, accommodating and knowlegeable. Our sales associate Eddie R. made our car purchase extremely painless and guided us through every step. We had looked at several vehicles and spent time at many different dealerships prior to finding the right car. Our purchase was priced fair and our salesperson, Eddie R, was the reason we purchased our vehicle immediately that day. He made us feel comfortable, was kind and honest, and did not waste our time. Their were no gimmicks or unwarrented fees associated with our purchase which was a relief after our previous experiences. We would reccomend this dealership and our salesperson to friends anytime and we already have. We look forward to returning for our next purchase.

Reviews of Eddie Ruggirello