Lexus of Bridgewater

1550 U.S. Route 22 East,
Bridgewater, New Jersey 08807
Lexus of Bridgewater Info
About Lexus of Bridgewater

If you are contemplating owning a Lexus, or you are already a proud Lexus owner, we know that you have the highest expectations of the vehicles you drive and the people you trust to help you. Lexus of Bridgewater is proud to serve our clients for over 20 years! Lexus of Bridgewater, where the quality of customer service equals the quality of Lexus!

About Lexus of Bridgewater

Kamal Mehta
5/01/2016

"Simplest and simply great "

Smooth, relaxed and pleasant car buying experience with this dealership, in particular with Eddie. I was budget conscious and do not want to regret in future. Eddie helped me to make right decision. My family loved my first Lexus. Simply a great luxury car. A lots of thanks to Eddie.

sneakers
4/24/2016

"Great Car purchasing experience"

Ed Carlock does an outstanding job with the purchase experience. The entire process was professional and made us feel as we receiving personal attention. Great job overall!

Florence

"Excellent Professional Service"

Eddie R. Made our car leasing purchase so smooth. He was personable and thorough, detailed of our time. We are very happy and enjoy the new 2016 ES300.

halina

"Extrordinary!"

We had just lost our car and needed to replace it. Eddie R. helped us every step of the way. He was considerate, followed up immediately to our questions and made the whole car buying experience a pleasure. We drove from Maryland to purchase our car and we were treated very well by everyone at this dealership who expedited our car our purchase so it was a quick and seamless process. Amazing!

KenB
4/22/2016

"Highly Professional Service"

Eddie Ruggirello was fantastic! His friendly personality made my son and I relaxed from the minute we entered the showroom. He offered bottled water as he sat with us and answered all of our questions with clearly stated and informative details. His professionalism was obvious and the car was perfect. The next morning I returned with my wife to finalize the purchase. I appreciated the business manager, Scott Giarraffa, who presented the paperwork in what must be a record short amount of time. I would like to also recognize the helpful receptionist who was friendly and polite offering coffee several times throughout our visits. I am grateful for the valuable assistance everyone provided in the purchase and look forward to a long relationship with the dealership.

MariaT
4/18/2016

"It Was A Pleasure!"

Eddie R made purchasing a car a less stressful experience. He was courteous, personable and engaging; he was willing to listen and address the customer's concerns. His life experiences have given him the ability to deal with all types of individuals and develop a rapport with them. It was a pleasure doing business with Eddie R and Adam!

Nazza
4/16/2016

"Excellent Service"

Eddie made our car buying purchase smooth. He was thorough, detailed, congenial and cognizant of our time as well. I would recommend Eddie and Lexus of Bridgewater to anyone in heartbeat!

Sreevalli
4/14/2016

"Amazing experience"

Eddie made our car buying experience a wonderful one. He gave us all the information we needed and did not rush us at all. That made us very comfortable. He listened very patiently to our questions and helped us understand the features which helped us to make our decision quicker. I would definitely recommend him to my friends when they are looking for a new car.

dfajardo
4/04/2016

"Thank you for a pleasant experience buying experience!"

Dear Ron, We would like to thank you for a very pleasant purchasing experience. Our purchase of our ES 350 is one of our best if not the best experience we had in purchasing a car and that is because of your help. You made our stay in the dealership relaxed and without the unnecessary stress which people get when buying a car in a dealership. We 'll definitely recommend you when an opportunity comes along. Cheers! Dan and Joy Fajardo

Ron Mencel

KLM0517
4/03/2016

"Excellent Experience"

I just purchased a new vehicle and had a very favorable experience. Eric Blatz assisted me and I strongly recommend him. At all times, Eric was friendly, respectful, accessible and straight forward. No games. Based upon my experience, I look forward to doing business with Eric and the dealership in the near future.

Reviews of Eddie Ruggirello