Lexus of Bridgewater

1550 U.S. Route 22 East,
Bridgewater, New Jersey 08807
Lexus of Bridgewater Info
About Lexus of Bridgewater

If you are contemplating owning a Lexus, or you are already a proud Lexus owner, we know that you have the highest expectations of the vehicles you drive and the people you trust to help you. Lexus of Bridgewater is proud to serve our clients for over 20 years! Lexus of Bridgewater, where the quality of customer service equals the quality of Lexus!

About Lexus of Bridgewater

Beach
4/21/2015

"Pre-owned Lexus"

Finally decided it was time to retire my 2001 RX 300 with 170,000 miles on it. Decided on another Lexus because of the quality of the car. My experience at Bridgewater Lexus was terrific. Eddie had the car ready and explained all the features of this newer model. He was extremely helpful and eager to answer any of our questions. After we finished with all the financials, we went outside to get the car and Eddie had put a huge red bow on it. That was such a nice touch. I would recommend Lexus of Bridgewater to anyone who is looking for top notch dealership. MS

OlyaG
4/20/2015

"Without exaggeration, the best car buying experience for me "

My lease was ending and I was planning to turn my old Lexus in, but when I went in to the Lexus of Bridgewater dealership, I was pleasantly surprised by the professionalism and knowledge of the staff. I felt like they put me and my needs first and weren’t pushy and because of that they managed to win me over and I’m ecstatic and in love with my new Lexus IS 250 AWD! Joelle even paired my smart phone to my car and took the time and made sure I know everything about my car, every option and every button. When an issue came up, they were prompt, efficient went above and beyond, solved my issue and more, as though I was their number one priority. Joelle, Adam and Jim work well together and are extremely good at what they do. They made me feel like family and I would recommend them to anyone. Olga G. South Bound Brook, NJ

Jim Grau/Service

TTillman
4/14/2015

""Top Notch Customer Service - Eddie R. is the BEST""

I recently purchased my first RX350 and can't say enough about the overall experience. It was a 4 hour drive to the dealership, BUT well worth it. Eddie R. is a true professional who clearly understands customer service. He was SO knowledgeable, honest, and friendly. It's been over 10yrs since my last car purchase and I was dreading the experience. Eddie greeted my husband and I immediately upon arrival and instantly put me at ease. We experienced an unexpected delay, and Eddie was very efficient and informative through the process. I walked out a very proud owner. To our surprise, Eddie had attached a BIG red bow on top, so I could take a picture with my new vehicle. That was the icing on the cake. He follows up periodically to ensure our satisfaction. WOW, Eddie R. ROCKS!!! Thank You for an awesome experience. Needless to say, for a future purchase I would travel the distance again IF Eddie R. is there.

jgortner
4/14/2015

"Superb experience; Not like most car dealerships!"

I recently purchased a vehicle from the Lexus of Bridgewater dealership and could not be more pleased. The deal was negotiated over the phone and everything was as described when I arrived. This include the fair price, lack of hidden fees, and condition of the vehicle. Edward Ruggirello in particular went above and beyond. It only took about 30 minutes from my arrival to have things paid and have me out the door. I will be looking here the next time we need a car!

Tom from Watchung
4/10/2015

"Home run purchase, sales made the difference"

From the first email to driving away in my GS350, Eddie R. went out of his way to make it fun and easy to buy a phenomenal car. I have worked in sales and sales management for over 20 years, so I appreciate when I meet someone who knows his job and understands the customer. Eddie R. gets it. I got to test drive 2 cars, which solidified my decision, he was precisely on time, which I appreciate, answered a couple dozen emails before I nailed down the purchase, and enabled a no-haggle purchase which is the best experience in car buying I have ever had. It doesn't hurt that it is the best vehicle I have ever driven, either! The whole staff was friendly and efficient, and didn't try to sell a bunch of stuff like other dealers typically do. Scott Giarraffa was a friendly, down to earth awesome guy and made good on his promise to make the paperwork last 5 minutes. All in all, it was a 6 out of 5 rating experience for me.

BilalS
4/05/2015

"Premier Buying Experience"

Brand New to the area, I decided to check out a Certified 2013 Lexus GS350. From the initial contact, Eddie Ruggirello (sales), really went out of his way to make sure the entire process from the test drive to the final purchase went very smoothly, professionally, and making sure I was satisfied with my purchase. Eddie really went out of his way to make sure that I was happy with my purchase and was always available to answer any questions or address any concerns I had. He worked me and my family more as a partner in the transaction and less as a salesman, which I truly appreciated and I will always refer family and friends looking to buy a car to Lexus of Bridgewater to see Eddie R! -Bilal S.

Watchung House
4/02/2015

"lexus dealer"

best car buying experience. ever. this is after buying cars for 60 years! after many visits to address various issues we settled here and were extremely pleased. you will not be disappointed

EvelynGC
4/01/2015

"Best car buying experience I ever had. "

My 2004 Lexus was bought at this location although it was under another dealership. I have also had that car serviced at the same location all these years and have been extremely satisfied with the service. Now it was time for a new car and I faced what was to come with dread. That was until I met Eddie R. What a delight. He was so kind and professional and explained everything as we went along. He is certainly an asset to Bridgewater Lexus and represents your dealership as it should be represented. I also thought it was a nice touch that I got the big red bow on top of the car as my new present. I hope this will be his permanent home away from home. EvelynGC

Jdime12
3/31/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience"

Peter Palma (sales) was a pleasure to work with as he was friendly, knowledgeable and well-spoken. He won my business based on him being pro-active and understanding as I had previously worked with another Lexus dealership for the past 6 years. I valued Peter's insights and thoughts about the car buying decision. Will highly recommend Peter to others. Scott Giarraffa (finance) was also a pleasure as he to was pro-active and flexible. He found me great rates to finance my two cars. Between Peter and Scott, I felt that they understood what I needed and the lack of time that I had to get the purchases done. They worked within my schedule and made the car buying experience extremely easy. I left feeling great about the entire experience from beginning to end.

jay_s
3/30/2015

"Great dealership with excellent service"

I was looking to purchase a 2015 Lexus RX350 AWD and had looked at multiple email bids. I had contacted Eddie for pricing via email and he had given a great price. He was courteous in following up and "no pressure" tactics were used. I felt comfortable in making an informed decision on the car. He not only matched prices on an competitor bid but gave even a much lower price. Between the price and service, I was definitely going to buy the car at Lexus Bridgewater. The purchasing process (1.5 hours)was smooth after the pricing had all been worked out earlier in the week (within 30 mins). Overall, in 2 hours I could walk away with a car with no haggling. Eddie is very personable and understand my value for time and money. After the purchase, he patiently went over each feature of the car. I felt like he was an old friend by the end of the purchase. I will definitely be recommending Eddie and Lexus Bridgewater to my family and friends. Thank you again for a great experience.

Reviews of Eddie Ruggirello