Lexus of Bridgewater

1550 U.S. Route 22 East,
Bridgewater, New Jersey 08807
Lexus of Bridgewater Info
About Lexus of Bridgewater

If you are contemplating owning a Lexus, or you are already a proud Lexus owner, we know that you have the highest expectations of the vehicles you drive and the people you trust to help you. Lexus of Bridgewater is proud to serve our clients for over 20 years! Lexus of Bridgewater, where the quality of customer service equals the quality of Lexus!

About Lexus of Bridgewater

jam
5/21/2015

"Flawless"

I worked mostly with Ed, and when he wasn't in I had questions answered by Jeff. They were both very knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. Ed was very patient in showing me all of the gadgets in my new car and set up everything I needed. I would highly recommend them!

ihk
5/17/2015

"warm and friendly gentleman"

I visited 3 times and many emails to make the deal. He was a pleasant, warm and friendly. We did have many very good conversations through out last few weeks, I am very happy to have my Lexus ES 350 and to have him as my sales person.

Jill S
5/15/2015

"Barry Was Great!"

I worked with Barry to buy my IS 250 and he was great. Very thorough, service oriented, knowledgeable, patient, responsive. I really was "just looking" and he helped me pick out a car that met my needs. I love this car!!! Barry was so helpful and did a great job post-purchase with my new car orientation and even drove me over to show me the service center! We negotiated a price I think was very fair and followed up on all items. Barry was delightful to work with and I would recommend him highly. Thank you, Barry, for a great sales experience.

Debi in Finance/front desk is a pleasure to work with as well

JPiker
5/13/2015

"Thank you Eddie R."

Our experience in purchasing our 2015 NXT was excellent and this was due the fact that we had the very,very, best of the best sales persons, Eddie R. He was courtesy, professional and so knowledgable about the product he was representing. He never pressured us to make a decision on the spot. Told us to go home and think about it. He told us we should be happy with whatever decision we make. Kudos to Eddie R. and Bridgewater Lexus. Jim and Carmela Pike

john k
5/13/2015

"excellent sales from Kurt Stokley"

I just got my wife's ninth Lexus from Kurt Stokley at Lexus of Bridgewater.He was extremely helpful throughout the entire process, as always,I just switched to Lexus recently for my own car and am also thrilled with the serviceI got from Kurt, I recommend him highly, John Kline

Alex
5/12/2015

"OUTSTANDING ! TRULY PROFESSIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!"

As per my previous review about Lexus of Bridgewater I continue to smile, feeling pleased and very satisfied about amazing customer service. Being treated with a professional courtesy is very important for me, and my Service Advisor Jose Mora just did it. He showed his outstanding professional courtesy and customer service. He is very knowledgeable. Since I love cars and I truly care about my belongings, sometimes I can ask a lot of questions. Jose Mora answered every single question like to a friend. He showed me a lot of features on my car that I had no clue about. Very pleased to deal with him and I am very proud that he is my Service Advisor. Thank you very much Jose for your excellent job! Alex

BabyLexus
5/12/2015

"Awesome service"

The people at Lexus of Bridgewater shows patience and respect to nervous buyers such as myself :). I came in a bit apprehensive only to walk out elated with my new Lexus. Kudos to Eddie Ruggirello for his exemplary service beyond the call of duty. Bravo Adam Brenner for keeping me at ease during my financing session. Keep it up guys!

maxcuz
5/08/2015

"Great Dealer"

Hi, everyone. Just got my second Lexus RX350 2015 from this dealer. Great Dealer, especially Ed Carlock. I really appreciate when people don't lie to me and with Ed Carlock this is exactly how it needs to be everywhere. Whatever he promised to me on the phone - that is exactly what I got. No surprises :) like we all used to. I visited other dealers and it always the same story, they promise you one thing over the phone and when you come there you find out that for whatever reason the deal they advertise or promise to you on the phone is not available anymore. Don't you hate it?. With Ed Carlock it went like that: I called him , told him what price I got after long research with other dealer and asked him if he can do better. Next day he called me and gave an offer i couldn't refuse ;) So, same day I got my new car from him. Thanks Ed, you are the best !!!!!!!!!!!!

LoveMyLexus
5/07/2015

"NUMBER #1"

In my over 50 years of owning cars and having to get them serviced and/or repaired, I know a thing or two about dealerships. Lexus of Bridgewater cannot be beat for excellent service, efficiency and courtesy. They are NUMBER 1 in my book.

Alex
5/05/2015

"One of the Best experience! The REAL EXAMPLE of TOP NOTCH!!"

I hope that my review will help lots of potential customers to make their right choice of where to buy their New Lexus and other Preowned cars. During my life I had A LOT of cars and every time I was going to the dealer it was a real nightmare dealing with them about negotiations, car detailing and the customers service was not pleasant at all. But here, at Lexus of Bridgewater I received the Service of My Dreams. For Me, being respected as a person and treated as customer is very important. I am very detailed , kind of picky person as probably most of us consumers would like to get best for our money. My sales person Sirad Summerlin showed me his best Professional attitude, product knowledge and outstanding customer services. You will have a true enjoyment and pleasant experience to buy a car from Sirad Summerlin and be in good hand at Team of Lexus of Bridgewater. Guys! You did an OUTSTANDING JOB! thank you

Reviews of Eddie Ruggirello