Lexus of Bridgewater

Jose Mora, Service Consultant, Lexus of Bridgewater

Jose Mora

Service Consultant

January 16, 2017

"Eddie R - Great Personality and Exceptional attitude !"

- Anjali

Eddie R, I met Eddie on Friday(1/13) evening and checked couple of cars, almost made up my decision and took appointment for 3pm on Saturday (1/14). The next day morning I wanted to see another dealer where price was quoted less. As I was dealing with the salesman, I was also calling Eddie to verify couple of things. In spite of Eddie knowing that I was looking for RX vehicles at other dealer, he were very composed and never lost his patience even for a sec. I was telling my wife on the way back home that it is a great quality to have. I truly appreciate the way Eddie handled my calls with importance and grace. His customer service and attitude is what made me decision to buy Certified RX350 at Lexus of Bridgewater. It was pleasure interacting with Eddie and to know someone who comes with such a personality. Thank you !

January 02, 2017

"Amazing Hassle Free Service"

- cecnic1989

I was looking to purchase a new 2017 RX 350 towards the end of 2016 and was not looking forward to the traditional car buying process from most dealers. My fiancee suggested working with Eddie R. from Lexus of Bridgewater since she previously bought from him. My experience with Eddie R. was seamless. We were able to agree on a fair price via the phone and was able to close the deal in a timely fashion. He was very friendly, professional and provided outstanding service. I would highly recommend him to others!

January 01, 2017

"Exceptional Consultation and Sales Process"

- MFL_BR

Eddie R was honest, sincere, and knowledgeable. He obviously knows the product exceedingly well, and for the first time in my life, I actually understand the pros and cons of leasing vs buying. We look forward to many years with our new RX350, and will be looking for Eddie R the next time we need a vehicle!

New 2016 Lexus GS, $52694