Lexus of Bridgewater

Scott Giarraffa

February 23, 2017

"New car purchase "

- Rxlady

Eddie R went out of his way to answer all my questions when I was deciding between leasing a new RX 350 or purchasing mine at the end of its lease. He was patient, courteous, easy to communicate with and knowledgeable about the cars. He went out of his way to make the whole experience a pleasant one.

February 23, 2017

"Great service, top quality customer care."

- Luis santos

I recommend lexus of bridgewater for there hospitality and caring staff. I was lucky to have a great sales personal by the name of Eddie.R. Ed was caring well informed and above all a great person to be around. As well as the other staff members i was able come across at lexus of bridgewater. I showed up later in the day with just a few hours left before closing and they took care of be as if i was there 1st and only priority. I can go on and on about there service but you need to try it for yourself. Whether you're buying a new or used car. Thanks you lexus of bridgewater.

February 13, 2017

"Best Buying Experience"

- JasmineFay

My buying experience with Eddie was seamless. He listened to what I was looking for and I ended up with the exact vehicle I have been looking for. In addition, the entire staff of BW Lexus was AWESOME. Thanks to this great experience as well as my love for the brand, I am now Lexus owner for life! I will definitely recommend friends and family specifically to BW Lexus and to my Sales Guru, Eddie R.! I look forward to dealing with Eddie and your team again!

New 2016 Lexus LS, $89064