Lexus of Bridgewater

1550 U.S. Route 22 East,
Bridgewater, New Jersey 08807
Lexus of Bridgewater Info
About Lexus of Bridgewater

If you are contemplating owning a Lexus, or you are already a proud Lexus owner, we know that you have the highest expectations of the vehicles you drive and the people you trust to help you. Lexus of Bridgewater is proud to serve our clients for over 20 years! Lexus of Bridgewater, where the quality of customer service equals the quality of Lexus!

About Lexus of Bridgewater

Lep
7/30/2015

"Hassle Free and Painless Purchase"

When i decided it was time to get a new car, i reached out to Eddie R at Lexus. i was pleasantly surprised to have a hassle free experience, with Eddie arranging a late hours test drive and then not pressuring me to move frward right away. That gave me time to think about what I was willing to pay for the car and options i wanted. We then arranged to meet early Saturday morning. We literally spent 10 minutes getting to an agreeable price for both of us - can't get more hassle free than that! That was followed by Eddie R working through the paperwork and even calling my insurance company for me to update my policy (while i sipped my cup of coffee). 2 hours later i was in my new ES 350 driving home to enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Maciej
7/26/2015

"Lease of New Lexus RX450h"

I was truly surprised by the kindness and competence of Eddie Rugirello. He worked very hard to meet my expectations. I am very thankful that Eddie showed me all the new and special 'gadgets' that were in my new car and how they worked. So, I left Lexus of Bridgewater with a new car and great inner satisfaction. Thank you, Eddie!

shenweiliu
7/24/2015

"Quality and trustful services just like the Lexus brand"

My Lexus RX 350 just has 28K mileage. The check engine light was on and I pulled it to the Lexus Bridgewater without an appointment. After Mary and technician examined the issue, I was told the truth that it was caused by the incorrect gas filling, not the car problem at all. The service plus entire car check-up was free of charge. They also fixed the slow leak for one of the tire as a bonus free service. Wow! I never have had such wonderful service for my cars. My next car upgrade will also be the Lexus. Thanks Lexus Bridgewater!

Dave in NJ
7/24/2015

"Great experience"

Just leased a new RC-F from Eddie R. I have leased and bought many, many cars in the last 30+ years, and this was the easiest, best and most professional experience yet. I strongly recommend the dealership and Eddie R.

tc2015
7/23/2015

"Rewriting the typical car buying experience"

First time Lexus buyer here. Honestly, if the car performs even just half as well as the buying experience was, then I will forever buy and own Lexus and I will only buy them from Lexus of Bridgewater. The guy who is changing the script of what used to be the dreaded car buying experience is Wayne DeGroff. Wayne was a pleasure to work with and I would recommend him to anyone who walks through the doors at Lexus of Bridgewater. He really knows his stuff, so he quickly answered all my questions with ease. He treated me like he truly cared about my business and was not at any point the typical pushy, threatening - "today only price" type of Sales Consultant. If you want to avoid the hassle, alleviate the stress, enjoy a no-pressure deal and stay clear of the stereotypical shady car salesman feeling - go talk to Wayne. A friendly, knowledgeable, fair, trustworthy and a great guy to do business with. I look forward to doing business with him again one day.

dk01
7/22/2015

"Excellent!!! "

Please before you go anywhere else for a Lexus, go to Lexus of Bridgewater first. I can't tell you how many other Lexus dealerships I visited before coming here. I could have saved a lot of time and aggravation if I just came to Lexus of Bridgewater first. From the moment you walk in to the time you leave you will be treated with respect and kindness. I had the fortunate advantage of dealing with Christa Cottrell and Eddie Ruggirello who both work in the Internet Sales Department. Both were extremely professional and helpful. I contacted Christa first by email and she was very open and honest with me. I believe most people know how stressful it is buying or leasing a car but Christa made the process extremely comfortable and enjoyable. Once we came to agreement I went to the dealership and met both Christa and Eddie in person. They couldn't thank me and my wife enough for coming in even though we were a hour late for our appointment. We got to the dealership at 7:30pm and they close at 8:00pm. Eddie went over every question we had in detail and wouldn't let us leave until we understood everything. After all the paperwork was signed and completed it was 9:00pm. Both Christa and Eddie stayed with me and my wife for another hour and went over the car with us. They would have stayed with us for another 2 hours if we asked them to. We didn't leave until 10:20pm! Again, I can't say enough about Christa and Eddie and their professionalism and kindness. Also, I would like to mention Scott Giarraffa, the financial services manager. Scott was fantastic to work with as well. He went over line by line every page we had to sign and answered all our questions without any hesitation. What was promised by Christa in her emails and phone calls was word for word and penny for penny what was on the contract. If you want to be treated with respect, honesty, and kindness then look no further. Christa, Eddie, and Scott are wonderful to work with. Again, please before you go anywhere else for a Lexus vehicle, call or email Christa or Eddie first. You won't regret it.

HappyDays
7/18/2015

"First-Class "

We chose Dawn Dobrosielski due to her name from all the other names offered and we were quickly pleased at her depth of knowledge of the cars, her passion for Lexus cars and the dealership she works for, her years of experience having previously worked for Lexus in the service department, and her patience with us. She took her time answering our questions, anticipated questions we forgot to ask, and at no time did we ever feel pressured which worked in her favor. We never committed to her for a purchase or lease and were thankful that she didn't Call or nag us. When we returned a day or so later with our selection, she welcomed us and professionally carried on the business at hand yet we always believed she gave us a more personal touch. On delivery she understood we were not tech folks so helped to program our blue tooth, radio, seats, lights, mirrors - - - so that we could leave the dealership with our new car all set safely to go. Thanks DAWN !

Angel M
7/16/2015

"Michalina DelRio"

We researched several upscale vehicles for my wife Michalina DelRio, she wanted a white CUV/SUV , we visited several of your competitors, and not one had a white vehicle but Lexus of Bridgewater had one RX350 F Sport model . So we proceeded into your facility, and were very fortunate to be greeted by Barry Dworkin, he was very helpful in tending to us and showing us the vehicle. Barry was professional in all sense of the word. Barry was informative gracious and respectful, he treated us like family. So we purchased the white RX350. Kudos to the Bridgewater dealership and Barry Dworkin. Regards, Herman A. Del Rio

Maria1852
7/15/2015

"Great!"

Had a great experience with Edmond Carlock! Took his time explaining everything! Great and pleasant to work with! Not pushy at all! Would recommend family and friends! Thumbs up! Adam Brenner was great in the finance department! Explained everything also! Not pushy at all! Thumbs up!

bouvier12
7/13/2015

"Amazing"

I had the best experience ever with Dawn Dobrosielski and Adam Brenner. These two people are just amazing people, they make you fee like family instead of a customer. Dawn does whatever she can to meet your expectations without any unrealistic expectations. Adam makes sure you understand and are comfortable with the finance terms. Both take their time with you, no pushy sales pitches, just nice honest people. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. I bought a certified pre own RX 350, the best thing I ever did!!!

Reviews of Eddie Ruggirello