Lia Nissan of Enfield

Hoffman Nissan

Curry Nissan Chicopee

Showtime4l
7/31/2016

"Service department was fantastic!"

Prudence in the service department was great! There was an issue with the rental car I was given and she took care of it immediately!

Prudence doty

Murphy1
7/29/2016

"great service experience "

Prudence Doty made my service visit easy and painless. She was great to work with knowledgeable, had a good sense of humor and thus I will be back Thx

Prudence Dory

Krista15
7/28/2016

"Great place to get a new car. "

This dealership was far and willing to work with your wallet and schedule. All staff was really friendly and helpful. They also gave you time to peruse the cars by yourself first so you can see what you like without any pressure.

Romaine Trimble

aconway
6/28/2016

"Great experience"

I was greeted by Jose DelGado. I was an hour early for my appointment, but he was very helpful and took me right away. I forgot my coupon when I dropped my car off but he was very nice about taking the coupon when I picked up my car. The car was washed after the oil change. I will definitely be back to get my car serviced there.

Jose DelGado

Tjuba1
6/22/2016

"Professional Service"

I was greeted by Jose Delgado. He was very professional and asked why I was there. He told me the mechanics were at lunch (I was early) and told me where I could wait. He came back a short while later and said that 2 clamps had broken off and that it would just cost $7.00 for the clamps and no labor. He said they were washing my car. I was in and out within about an hour. Quick and efficient.

Jose Delgado

Woodss
6/20/2016

"Love Romaine Trimble - all about the customer"

Similar to most people, buying a car is not my favorite task, especially when it's for a teenager with very different expectations. My experience with Romaine Trimble changed that. He was patient, customer centric and really focused on what my son and I were looking for in a used vehicle, which not surprisingly, was a bit in contradiction. Romaine is not the typical sales guy. He really listened, cared, and wanted us to be happy with our decision. I was so impressed with his style and approach, so much so, I didn't look any place else. After 12 test drives, we found the right vehicle for my 16 year old and we're both very pleased with the purchase. Thank you Romaine!

Romaine Trimble, Stuart

skeptic no more...
6/16/2016

"a trip to wonderland....."

words can't describe my experience at Lia Nissan Enfield.. Mark V & Stu are a formidable team. Stu asked me what I wanted, my budget limit, and told me to go on a test drive and that he would make it happen. Honest to God that's exactly what happened !!. during a lengthy test drive, Mark explained every feature (and again at least 3 times over the entire 5 day process). He was extremely concerned over how i felt about the car. they both told me that they do not work on commission but acted like they did...in a good way. they were interested in me as a customer and empowered me as someone who has the ability to say good or bad things about the experience and influence others.. I never felt like just another potential sale...absolutely no pressure. pointed out the best choices for me and my lifestyle and budget. They actually gave me a much better APR than my credit union where I was already pre-approved. I was encouraged to come back and/or call as often as I had questions no matter how insignificant, and told me that their job is not over after the deal was done. I have only had my Rogue SV since yesterday and already know that I will enjoy every mile and always feel connected to Mark and the entire dealership. I have already told friends & family to go nowhere else when looking to lease or buy a new or used car. Both of these gentlemen are extremely knowledgeable about their cars, finance, and have outstanding people skills. Nissan is very fortunate to be represented by folks like Mark & Stu. I am looking forward to a similar experience when I come in for my routine maintenance and service when needed. The service department reviews are also superb. Believe all of the rave reviews you read about Lia, they're all true. I could go on and on but must get back to work....Bottom line: I leased the Batmobile from Batman & Robin !!

Mark Vieira, Stu Heisler

anne marie
6/11/2016

"Excellent Customer Service - As Usual !!"

Walked in and was greeted by name by Prudence Doty...she had my paperwork ready and told me she would call after the diagnostic report was completed. She called me and explained in detail, what I needed and put notes in the computer to make it easier for me when I called to order the part. Prudence is very professional, knows the business and has a great rapport with her customers.

Greg Brown

Lindsay
5/20/2016

"Amazing customer service"

After encountering an unfortunate event with my car, only 6 days after purchasing it, I went to Lia Nissan in Enfield, after seeking assistance at 3 other glass shops that were unable to assist me. I was feeling extremely frustrated until I arrived at Lia Nissan. Prudence Doty was there to greet me in the service department. She immediately made me feel comfortable, and was sure to calm my frustrations, and help me feel at ease. Prudence walked me through every step and continually checked on me as I was trying to coordinate everything with the dealership, glass shop, and the rental car company. I felt extremely supported by Prudence, and her positive energy immediately helped me feel more at ease. Every dealership should have an employee like Prudence. Lia Nissan in Enfield is lucky to have her on their staff. Anyone who deals with Prudence should consider themselves lucky!

Prudence Doty

Elizabeth
5/15/2016

"Great customer service "

Prudence Doty went above to make sure my needs were meant when servicing my car. She explained everything I needed to know in regards to the services that needed to be done. She really helped me in every way and her customer service is very much appreciated!

Prudence Doty