Lia Nissan of Enfield

Gates GMC Buick Nissan

Smithtown Nissan

anne marie
8/01/2015

"I will keep going back!"

My car was recently brought in for its' usual oil change. I met with Jose Del Gado who told me exactly what was to be done, what oil will be used and when it would be ready. He advised me that my car had a recent recall and we scheduled an appt for the following week. When I received my survey for the prior service, I casually mentioned that I would have loved to have the car vacuumed - wishful thinking, I thought. Well my recall was done, and Jose saw to it that my car was vacuumed and was washed inside and out as well. These are only some of the services that will keep me going back to Lia Nissan. Thanks as always, to Greg Brown , they are all a great team.

Greg Brown, Jose Del Gado

anne marie responded to this review

August 01, 2015

I need to clear up the name of service advisor I worked with - It was Jose Delgado. Sorry for the error.

Gary C.
7/20/2015

"Very good service. Prompt and courteous."

Have known Prudence Doty in the Service Department since 2013. Very knowledgeable and helpful. A pleasure to deal with and always takes the time to answer all my questions. The Service Department experience has always been positive.

Prudence Doty

Ca0211
6/18/2015

"Great sevice"

Best service I've received at a Nissan dealership. Moving to CT, i was concern about finding a nissan dealership that will continue to procide service for my car. Ive been visiting Lia Nissan for a year now and the staff are exceptional and always willing to help.

Jose Delgado

Dave D.
6/12/2015

"Lia is the the best . Been leasing for 15 years."

Our family has been with Lia for 15 years. We lease 3 cars. 2 Nissan Altmas and a sentra. CHRIS SALVADOR AT LIA Goes the extra mile to make sure everyone is happy. He knows his customers and cares. 5 stars. P.S. We live in Chicopee, Ma ,but prefer Lia and Chris Salvador to local Nissan dealerships.

CHRIS SALVADOR

Deb & Dave
6/05/2015

"Our new Juke...."

We were very pleased with the help that we received from Will McKay. We went to Nissan because our lease on our 2012 Altima was soon expiring. Although we really liked the Altima we weren't sure what we wanted to do. Will went over all the choices for us. We decided to get a certified used 2011 Juke and we love it. Thanks Will for all your help.

Will McKay

cat
5/25/2015

"best service person "

Prudence Doty is a he best service woman at Lia Nissan , they should be proud to have her ,she gets things done and she's awesome

prudence doty

Happybetsy12
5/20/2015

"Purchase & Installation of a new tire"

Prudence Doty is an expert at guest service. She is friendly and very aware of the guest's needs. She exceeds guest expectations! As I was sitting and waiting for my car needs to be addressed I also noticed how hard a worker Reuben was in doing the jobs needed behind the scenes to make this dealership one of the best.

The girls in bookkeeping

Jenlynne
5/19/2015

"My experience "

William McKay was very helpful and great to work with. I appreciated all of Will's help in making my decision.

William McKay

Jim W
5/15/2015

"Nissan Altima repairs"

Greg Brown, manager, was very cool and forthcoming as to all my questions. Very professional, up front, and the service dept was great. 1st time visitor and will be coming back (if necessary) for future repairs and/or problems with my Altima.

Greg Brown

Catherine B.
4/16/2015

"Great Service!"

I had an unexpected problem with my 2013 Nissan Sentra. Prudence Doty, in the service department, was very helpful. She found that the problem was under warranty, told me that the part would not be in until the next day and that my car had to stay at the dealership. Then she arranged for a car for me to use until my Sentra was fixed. All this was done at no cost to me. I would highly recommend this dealership and service department. Catherine B.

Prudence Doty