Lia Nissan of Enfield

Smithtown Nissan

Ca0211
6/18/2015

"Great sevice"

Best service I've received at a Nissan dealership. Moving to CT, i was concern about finding a nissan dealership that will continue to procide service for my car. Ive been visiting Lia Nissan for a year now and the staff are exceptional and always willing to help.

Jose Delgado

Dave D.
6/12/2015

"Lia is the the best . Been leasing for 15 years."

Our family has been with Lia for 15 years. We lease 3 cars. 2 Nissan Altmas and a sentra. CHRIS SALVADOR AT LIA Goes the extra mile to make sure everyone is happy. He knows his customers and cares. 5 stars. P.S. We live in Chicopee, Ma ,but prefer Lia and Chris Salvador to local Nissan dealerships.

CHRIS SALVADOR

Deb & Dave
6/05/2015

"Our new Juke...."

We were very pleased with the help that we received from Will McKay. We went to Nissan because our lease on our 2012 Altima was soon expiring. Although we really liked the Altima we weren't sure what we wanted to do. Will went over all the choices for us. We decided to get a certified used 2011 Juke and we love it. Thanks Will for all your help.

Will McKay

cat
5/25/2015

"best service person "

Prudence Doty is a he best service woman at Lia Nissan , they should be proud to have her ,she gets things done and she's awesome

prudence doty

Happybetsy12
5/20/2015

"Purchase & Installation of a new tire"

Prudence Doty is an expert at guest service. She is friendly and very aware of the guest's needs. She exceeds guest expectations! As I was sitting and waiting for my car needs to be addressed I also noticed how hard a worker Reuben was in doing the jobs needed behind the scenes to make this dealership one of the best.

The girls in bookkeeping

Jenlynne
5/19/2015

"My experience "

William McKay was very helpful and great to work with. I appreciated all of Will's help in making my decision.

William McKay

Jim W
5/15/2015

"Nissan Altima repairs"

Greg Brown, manager, was very cool and forthcoming as to all my questions. Very professional, up front, and the service dept was great. 1st time visitor and will be coming back (if necessary) for future repairs and/or problems with my Altima.

Greg Brown

Catherine B.
4/16/2015

"Great Service!"

I had an unexpected problem with my 2013 Nissan Sentra. Prudence Doty, in the service department, was very helpful. She found that the problem was under warranty, told me that the part would not be in until the next day and that my car had to stay at the dealership. Then she arranged for a car for me to use until my Sentra was fixed. All this was done at no cost to me. I would highly recommend this dealership and service department. Catherine B.

Prudence Doty

ChrisnJackie
4/12/2015

"Helped us get the vehicle we need!"

My wife and I had a wonderful experience at Lia Nissan of Enfield. This is our first lease and we are very excited. My wife works close to home and this new car will be perfect for her. Also, we are expecting a new baby. So, we will be able to upgrade our vehicle to a larger one at the end of the lease just in time for our baby to grow! We told Will what we were looking for and what we could afford. He helped us find exactly what we needed at the price we could afford. We ended up with a much better car than we expected. Love the new 2015 Altima!

Will McKay

Betty Corredor
3/29/2015

"Excellent service sale person Steve Fitzgerald was very good"

I will re comment steve Fitzgerald to any body as a very good and honest sale person I m very happy this is my second time that I get a car in Lea Nissan of Enfield

Steve Fitzgerald