Lia Nissan of Enfield

Smithtown Nissan

cat
5/25/2015

"best service person "

Prudence Doty is a he best service woman at Lia Nissan , they should be proud to have her ,she gets things done and she's awesome

prudence doty

Happybetsy12
5/20/2015

"Purchase & Installation of a new tire"

Prudence Doty is an expert at guest service. She is friendly and very aware of the guest's needs. She exceeds guest expectations! As I was sitting and waiting for my car needs to be addressed I also noticed how hard a worker Reuben was in doing the jobs needed behind the scenes to make this dealership one of the best.

The girls in bookkeeping

Jenlynne
5/19/2015

"My experience "

William McKay was very helpful and great to work with. I appreciated all of Will's help in making my decision.

William McKay

Jim W
5/15/2015

"Nissan Altima repairs"

Greg Brown, manager, was very cool and forthcoming as to all my questions. Very professional, up front, and the service dept was great. 1st time visitor and will be coming back (if necessary) for future repairs and/or problems with my Altima.

Greg Brown

Catherine B.
4/16/2015

"Great Service!"

I had an unexpected problem with my 2013 Nissan Sentra. Prudence Doty, in the service department, was very helpful. She found that the problem was under warranty, told me that the part would not be in until the next day and that my car had to stay at the dealership. Then she arranged for a car for me to use until my Sentra was fixed. All this was done at no cost to me. I would highly recommend this dealership and service department. Catherine B.

Prudence Doty

ChrisnJackie
4/12/2015

"Helped us get the vehicle we need!"

My wife and I had a wonderful experience at Lia Nissan of Enfield. This is our first lease and we are very excited. My wife works close to home and this new car will be perfect for her. Also, we are expecting a new baby. So, we will be able to upgrade our vehicle to a larger one at the end of the lease just in time for our baby to grow! We told Will what we were looking for and what we could afford. He helped us find exactly what we needed at the price we could afford. We ended up with a much better car than we expected. Love the new 2015 Altima!

Will McKay

Betty Corredor
3/29/2015

"Excellent service sale person Steve Fitzgerald was very good"

I will re comment steve Fitzgerald to any body as a very good and honest sale person I m very happy this is my second time that I get a car in Lea Nissan of Enfield

Steve Fitzgerald

Brian
3/23/2015

"Very Satisfied"

I just leased a Nissan Rogue from Lia Nissan in Enfield. Jim Crocker was the salesman. His professionalism, and product knowledge were excellent. His friendly approach to sales was also an asset. He made the buying experience truly pleasant. I would definitely recommend Jim and Lia Nissan of Enfield to anyone looking to purchase or lease a car. Brian Long

JIm Crocker

TickedoffinHartford
3/03/2015

"Bait and switch...sketcy tactics"

I just received an email from Lia Nissan thanking me for my purchase, which is laughable, as I did not purchase from them. They pulled the 'ol bait and switch on me last weekend and wasted my time with their sketchy practices. I would run away and not look back. The only redeeming thing I can say about the experience is that the salesman (who I won't name for his benefit) was the only honest one in the place and told me to get out of dodge and go somewhere else. Everyone else seemed completely okay with lying and trying to talk me into a more expensive car after the ones I found online (and had verified were in fact at the dealer waiting for my test drive) weren't available (one magically disappeared altogether, no record of it...the other "sold").

Internet Sales Manager, Salesman, Manager

Nicole
2/03/2015

"Disappointed "

Bought a used car from them 8 months ago, brought it back 6 times under there 30 day warranty. They told me each time there was nothing wrong with the car. The last time they didn't even look under the hood. Brought the car to a different dealer and the entire engine needs to be rebuilt. So much for great customer service. Will never deal with Nissan again. Such a waste of time and money. Rude and horrible service department. also the guy who told me each time there was nothing wrong with my car apparently worked at a dealership that was specific brand to my car and still told me there was nothing wrong. This place is not where you want to bring your car or buy one for that matter and trust the company to put the time and effort into making sure you are driving away in a good car, instead they tell you to drive it 20 miles away to a different dealer because they are in capable of caring about other people who they sold cars to and just want to make sure there cars are safe to drive. Not yours. I feel 100% disrespected. My car is now being fixed properly and I won't have it back for a week.

Greg