Liberty Ford Parma Heights

6600 Pearl Rd,
Parma Heights, Ohio 44130
Liberty Ford Parma Heights Info
About Liberty Ford Parma Heights

Liberty Ford Parma Heights is located 10 minutes from the Cleveland Hopkins Airport, 20 minutes from downtown Cleveland, and just minutes from the Ohio Turnpike Route 71 exit. We offer New and Certified Ford cars, SUV's, and trucks. We also sell a widespread selection of pre-owned cars that are fully serviced, clean, and priced to move. We pride ourselves on giving customers an excellent sales and service experience, and have been in business for 30+ years in the Northeastern Ohio community. We would love the opportunity to earn your business and thank you for your consideration in letting us do so. If you have any questions please give us a call at (440) 888-2600. Thank you.

About Liberty Ford Parma Heights

FlexFanatic
3/27/2015

"Carlos provides an great buying experience"

My wife and I have been interested in a Ford Flex since they came out back in 2008. We finally made the purchase in March 2015 for our growing family. Carlos Melendez was very helpful and extremely easy to work with in making our decision. Carlos focused on getting us what we wanted and making the best decision for our growing family. Liberty had the perfect Flex model for us, but after attending the auto show we need to test drive some other models as well. Carlos gave us the freedom to make our own decision and helped us along the process in a very professional and friendly way. We test drove the Dodge Durango and Chevy Traverse and while they had their positive features, they could not touch the Flex on interior space, design, smooth ride, and price. I would definitely recommend Carlos and Brian Horan (helped us close the deal) to anyone looking for a car. I'd especially recommend the Flex as it is awesome!

March 27, 2015

The Flex is a great car! We're happy to hear that you bought your dream car at Liberty Ford and that Carlos, Brian and the team were able to make your experience a pleasant one. Be sure to let us know if you need anything else down the road. Thanks again!

paula
3/26/2015

"Adam and staff"

I had a really hard loan to take a negative amount on. Adam Singer worked very hard to get me into the perfect car. It took several hours to accomplish this, but the staff made it feel like only a short time. They were so attentive, not letting wait to long between updates on the loan and getting me drinks when needed. Adam even helped me move the items from my van to my car. I will be back in one to two years for my dream car. I sincerely have recommended Liberty Fort Parma Hts. to all my friends and family.

March 27, 2015

Paula, thank you for purchasing with us at Liberty Ford. We appreciate your recommendation. Enjoy the new vehicle!

jakefozio
3/14/2015

"What a great experience!"

This was my first time buying a car, I am only 21 years old. I came in very stressed and nervous, but AJ was such a great guy and he helped me out tremendously. It was also helpful that he was pretty much my age so he was easy to talk to and relate with. We even drove out to other Liberty locations to look at more inventory. There was a car that caught my eye at first glimpse. A black 2011 Ford Focus. I wanted to make sure that I kept my options open and I wanted to look around for other cars and look at other dealers as well. I kept thinking about that Focus, though. AJ ended up giving me a great deal on the car and I immediately bought it. If you're in the need for a car, I totally recommend going to Liberty Ford and ask for AJ. It was a great experience. I am very happy with my purchase. :-)

March 17, 2015

First of all, congratulations on your first car purchase! That's an awesome milestone and we're thrilled to hear that you chose Liberty Ford Parma Heights for your vehicle purchase. Enjoy it and let us know what else we can do to help down the road.

Mrharrison92
3/12/2015

"Carlos was a great guy"

Liberty did not have the exact vehicle I was looking for but I did test drive the nearest make and model. I made it clear that I was going to shop around and Carlos still made me feel comfortable. His primary concern was finding me the vehicle that I wanted, even if it meant shopping at a different dealer. It was a very good experience. I had a good time with Carlos.

March 17, 2015

It's great to hear that Carlos was able to come through for you! We hope that you enjoy the new vehicle. Thanks for your business. Let us know if you need anything else, we're happy to help.

EHawley
3/09/2015

"Very Satisfied customer!"

I was very pleased with my purchase from Liberty Ford Parma Heights! Shopping for a vehicle can be stressful...I was not looking forward to it. Brian was friendly and made me feel comfortable looking at the different Escapes. He was patient and not pushy in any way. I ended up getting an awesome car and I had fun while doing so. It was a win-win! I would definitely recommend Liberty Ford Parma Heights...and I would recommend Brian as a great person to help you find the right car! :-)

March 10, 2015

We're glad to hear that your visit went well with us in Parma Heights. Enjoy the new vehicle and stop in if you need anything else. Thank you for your business.

stevek1399
3/07/2015

"Paul LaRocco 1st class all the way!!!!!!"

Dealing with Paul is a big piece of mind knowing that you will be treated with respect and confident that you're needs are met.

March 10, 2015

Thank you for your feedback! We'll pass the kind words along to Paul.

Tony4085
3/03/2015

"2014 Ford Edge (Liberty Ford - Parma Heights)"

Meghan and I are so pleased with the professionalism of Brian Horan and Carlos Melendez at Liberty Ford (Parma Heights, OH). The team enthusiastically helped us to find the perfect vehicle with all of the options that we were seeking. Brian found a 2014 Ford Edge that meets our needs, and we can't wait to take some long road trips. Matt Peters helped us to find the best possible financing rates and extended warranty package. He patiently walked us through the available options, and we are confident that we got the best deal. We look forward to a positive and lasting relationship with this dealership. Brian and Carlos treated us very respectfully, and we felt very comfortable making the decision to purchase this vehicle. Sincerely, Meghan & Tony Ramic Middleburg Hts., OH

March 04, 2015

Meghan and Tony, we're thrilled that your visit went well and that you were able to leave with the perfect car for your needs. Enjoy those road trips and let us know if you need anything else in the future! We'll pass the kind words on. Thanks again for your business.

Cherylhope4
2/28/2015

"Paul La Rocco is #1 in our book!!"

We have dealt with Paul several times and have been treated like family. Recently my husband leased a new Fusion, and I purchased my previously leased 2013 Focus. We were treated as usual with Paul's knowledge, kindness, and respect. Couldn't ask for a better guy to work with!! Cheryl Murn

March 04, 2015

Cheryl, thank you so much for the feedback. We're happy to hear that Paul and the team were able to make your experience a positive one! Please do let us know if you need anything else down the road, we're here to help.

heatherk
2/26/2015

"Paul La Rocco is 1st class!"

We purchased a new Ford Explorer recently and I can't say enough about Paul! He makes the process easy and efficient! Happy with the deal!

February 26, 2015

We're glad to hear that you are enjoying your new Explorer. Thank you for sharing your feedback and for your business! We'll pass the kudos along to Paul.

Stephanie
2/25/2015

"New Car Purchase! "

Just purchase a new 2015 Fiesta! I love the way it drives, it is so smooth! Thank you, Dennis Spisak! He helped make it right for me and made me a happy customer. Thank you for working everything out. I love the car! =)

February 26, 2015

Excellent, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying your new Fiesta! They're great cars. Enjoy and be sure to stop in if you need anything down the road.

Reviews of Matt Peters