Liberty Ford Parma Heights

6600 Pearl Rd,
Parma Heights, Ohio 44130
Liberty Ford Parma Heights Info
About Liberty Ford Parma Heights

Liberty Ford Parma Heights is located 10 minutes from the Cleveland Hopkins Airport, 20 minutes from downtown Cleveland, and just minutes from the Ohio Turnpike Route 71 exit. We offer New and Certified Ford cars, SUV's, and trucks. We also sell a widespread selection of pre-owned cars that are fully serviced, clean, and priced to move. We pride ourselves on giving customers an excellent sales and service experience, and have been in business for 30+ years in the Northeastern Ohio community. We would love the opportunity to earn your business and thank you for your consideration in letting us do so. If you have any questions please give us a call at (440) 888-2600. Thank you.

About Liberty Ford Parma Heights

scruffy123
4/05/2015

"Very good"

AJ Bruno was very friendly and didn't rush us into making a decision. He explained all the features of the vehicle and called two days after we purchased to make sure everything was okay. Very good experience and would recommend him to our friends.

April 09, 2015

It's great to hear that AJ was able to make your visit a pleasant one! We sincerely appreciate the feedback and your business. Thanks for choosing Liberty Ford Parma Heights!

lyz, Kat
3/30/2015

"Great Sales consutant"

We went in to test drive a c-max hybrid and ford fusion. Both great cars. Our salesman was Adam Singer he was very helpful in helping us through the process. I would definitely recommend this dealer and salesman top notch.

March 30, 2015

Thanks for stopping and and for letting us know more about your experience. We appreciate it!

PedroSandra
3/29/2015

"Great experience with Carlos melendez."

This is my second new car I buy from Liberty ford, and I will comeback again in the future, Carlos Melendez was very helpful, always gave us the freedom to decide what was best for us, without any pressure. The fact he is bilingual (Spanish/English) made our experience even better. Liberty ford should promote Carlos to the large Latino population in Cleveland. Also I want to dedicate a few words to the Service department, Nicole and Dave provide an absolutely wonderful service, and I can say that the main reason for us to stay with liberty ford Parma Heights, is because of the excellent service department.

March 30, 2015

Thank you so much for the feedback and for choosing Liberty Ford for your new vehicle purchase! We sincerely appreciate it.

First time car owner
3/27/2015

"First time car owner"

This was my first time looking/purchasing a car and Carlos was very friendly/helpful in finding the perfect fit for my budget and needs.

March 30, 2015

Congratulations on your first new vehicle purchase! We're thankful that you chose Liberty Ford and are thrilled to hear that Carlos was able to make your experience a positive one. Let us know if we can do anything else for you.

FlexFanatic
3/27/2015

"Carlos provides an great buying experience"

My wife and I have been interested in a Ford Flex since they came out back in 2008. We finally made the purchase in March 2015 for our growing family. Carlos Melendez was very helpful and extremely easy to work with in making our decision. Carlos focused on getting us what we wanted and making the best decision for our growing family. Liberty had the perfect Flex model for us, but after attending the auto show we need to test drive some other models as well. Carlos gave us the freedom to make our own decision and helped us along the process in a very professional and friendly way. We test drove the Dodge Durango and Chevy Traverse and while they had their positive features, they could not touch the Flex on interior space, design, smooth ride, and price. I would definitely recommend Carlos and Brian Horan (helped us close the deal) to anyone looking for a car. I'd especially recommend the Flex as it is awesome!

March 27, 2015

The Flex is a great car! We're happy to hear that you bought your dream car at Liberty Ford and that Carlos, Brian and the team were able to make your experience a pleasant one. Be sure to let us know if you need anything else down the road. Thanks again!

paula
3/26/2015

"Adam and staff"

I had a really hard loan to take a negative amount on. Adam Singer worked very hard to get me into the perfect car. It took several hours to accomplish this, but the staff made it feel like only a short time. They were so attentive, not letting wait to long between updates on the loan and getting me drinks when needed. Adam even helped me move the items from my van to my car. I will be back in one to two years for my dream car. I sincerely have recommended Liberty Fort Parma Hts. to all my friends and family.

March 27, 2015

Paula, thank you for purchasing with us at Liberty Ford. We appreciate your recommendation. Enjoy the new vehicle!

jakefozio
3/14/2015

"What a great experience!"

This was my first time buying a car, I am only 21 years old. I came in very stressed and nervous, but AJ was such a great guy and he helped me out tremendously. It was also helpful that he was pretty much my age so he was easy to talk to and relate with. We even drove out to other Liberty locations to look at more inventory. There was a car that caught my eye at first glimpse. A black 2011 Ford Focus. I wanted to make sure that I kept my options open and I wanted to look around for other cars and look at other dealers as well. I kept thinking about that Focus, though. AJ ended up giving me a great deal on the car and I immediately bought it. If you're in the need for a car, I totally recommend going to Liberty Ford and ask for AJ. It was a great experience. I am very happy with my purchase. :-)

March 17, 2015

First of all, congratulations on your first car purchase! That's an awesome milestone and we're thrilled to hear that you chose Liberty Ford Parma Heights for your vehicle purchase. Enjoy it and let us know what else we can do to help down the road.

Mrharrison92
3/12/2015

"Carlos was a great guy"

Liberty did not have the exact vehicle I was looking for but I did test drive the nearest make and model. I made it clear that I was going to shop around and Carlos still made me feel comfortable. His primary concern was finding me the vehicle that I wanted, even if it meant shopping at a different dealer. It was a very good experience. I had a good time with Carlos.

March 17, 2015

It's great to hear that Carlos was able to come through for you! We hope that you enjoy the new vehicle. Thanks for your business. Let us know if you need anything else, we're happy to help.

EHawley
3/09/2015

"Very Satisfied customer!"

I was very pleased with my purchase from Liberty Ford Parma Heights! Shopping for a vehicle can be stressful...I was not looking forward to it. Brian was friendly and made me feel comfortable looking at the different Escapes. He was patient and not pushy in any way. I ended up getting an awesome car and I had fun while doing so. It was a win-win! I would definitely recommend Liberty Ford Parma Heights...and I would recommend Brian as a great person to help you find the right car! :-)

March 10, 2015

We're glad to hear that your visit went well with us in Parma Heights. Enjoy the new vehicle and stop in if you need anything else. Thank you for your business.

stevek1399
3/07/2015

"Paul LaRocco 1st class all the way!!!!!!"

Dealing with Paul is a big piece of mind knowing that you will be treated with respect and confident that you're needs are met.

March 10, 2015

Thank you for your feedback! We'll pass the kind words along to Paul.

Reviews of Carlos Melendez