Liberty Ford Parma Heights

6600 Pearl Rd,
Parma Heights, Ohio 44130
Liberty Ford Parma Heights Info
About Liberty Ford Parma Heights

Liberty Ford Parma Heights is located 10 minutes from the Cleveland Hopkins Airport, 20 minutes from downtown Cleveland, and just minutes from the Ohio Turnpike Route 71 exit. We offer New and Certified Ford cars, SUV's, and trucks. We also sell a widespread selection of pre-owned cars that are fully serviced, clean, and priced to move. We pride ourselves on giving customers an excellent sales and service experience, and have been in business for 30+ years in the Northeastern Ohio community. We would love the opportunity to earn your business and thank you for your consideration in letting us do so. If you have any questions please give us a call at (440) 888-2600. Thank you.

About Liberty Ford Parma Heights

Ralph333
6/07/2015

"AJ is the best!!! "

AJ took his time working with us to lease the Edge we wanted. He WASN'T pushy, which was greatly appreciated. He is easy to talk with, and we would gladly do business with him again in the future. Matt in Finance was great also. He got us through the paperwork quickly. Thanks guys for a great experience.

June 08, 2015

Ralph, thank you for the feedback! We're glad your experience was a positive one. Enjoy the new vehicle!

bbrosky
5/30/2015

"Pleasent buying experance"

No hard sell... Very helpful. I will buy from them again. What do you want me to say I liked dealing with Paul LaRocco . He helped in every way possible. Thanks for a great buying expence.

June 01, 2015

Thank you for your business and for the kind words, we'll pass them along to Paul and the team. Enjoy your new vehicle!

brian123
5/26/2015

"Bought my first car from AJ"

AJ made a good impression right from the start. He greeted me as soon as I walked in the door. I told him what I was looking for and we went and looked at the one I had seen online. He showed me the car that I thought I wanted, but then showed me another Ford Fusion that was still under warranty and didn't cost that much more. I never felt pressured by him and once I decided on the vehicle, he showed me all the features and set up my blue tooth and Sirrius radio. He was always helpful, but never overbearing. Overall, my car buying experience was very positive.

May 27, 2015

Brian, thank you for taking the time to let us know more about your visit. It sounds like AJ did a great job! Thanks so much for stopping in and choosing Liberty Ford. Enjoy that new Fusion!

Car shopping
5/16/2015

"Purchasing a 2015 Escape"

Carlos and AJ were great. We were disappointed at first since sales mgr. Matt said a car was "available" and later we found out it was in Baltimore. But we bought one in the lot. Overall it went eell. Finance dept. with Mike was super speedy for a Sat

May 18, 2015

We appreciate your feedback and your choosing Liberty Ford for your new vehicle purchase. We're glad to hear we were able to get you in and out quickly on a Saturday. Enjoy the new Escape and let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

kelly,s car
5/08/2015

"Fantastic dealership to work with."

Mark, Matt, Mike was absolutely great. They helped us in every way and it made the buying experience much more pleasant. No hard sell, just cooperation with negotiations..

May 11, 2015

Thanks for the feedback Kelly! Enjoy your new vehicle and let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

uncleboo
4/30/2015

"a used 2007 ford escape"

I Was set up to meet with AJ Burno and he was very helpful and took his time to show me a few cars ,no pressure of hearing oh if you dont buy it now i have someone voming to look at it,i had a couple issues that AJ took care of eithout a problume and then called to see if everything was the way i wanted it and liked.everyone at liberty ford in parma hts was very nice and helpful,from thd younb lafy that set me up to see Aj to the manager of liberty and thr man that hrlp me to pay for my car.

May 06, 2015

We appreciate your feedback and your business! We're happy to help. Enjoy that Escape!

EscapePurchase
4/30/2015

"Easy to buy a car at a great DEALER"

As a former auto salesman I often have a hard time dealing with sales and management when buying a car, but this was not the case! They made the entire experience easy and hassle free. Starting with AJ, my salesman, and Matt, the sales manager, both made this a very enjoyable experience. I will be very willing to refer anyone looking for a car to them in the future.

April 30, 2015

Thank you so much for choosing Liberty Ford Parma Heights for your recent vehicle purchase. We love referrals! Enjoy your new Escape, thanks again.

glinks
4/22/2015

"Hard working staff"

AJ was very helpful, went above and beyond. All the staff we encountered were friendly and easy to work with. They understood what we were looking for and got us into the vehicle we wanted.

April 24, 2015

Thank you for letting us know how we did! We appreciate your business.

mcgeeww
4/21/2015

"Used car - lack of propsal"

4/172015We were seeking a used car - RAV 4 2012- saw one listed at your dealership with the miles and approximate $$ we were looking for. My husband went to look at it brought it home for my review - we liked what we saw and test drove it - So my husband went back with Carlos to the dealership to obtain what we thought would be a proposal. Did not happen!!! The Sales Manager Brian - would not give my husband a proposal unless he would commit to purchase. Which my husband would not do and does not do at the initial propsal. He likes to have time to think about the whole think before committting to purchasing. I do believe we would have bought this vehicle after a time of talking over the propsal had we gotten one. Based on my husband's dealing with this dealership at this time I do not think he would ever go back there. Yes he had an offer on another vehilcle at another dealership but we were really interested in the one at Liberty - but without a propsal and the sales manager not willing to provide one we chose to buy the other vehicle. I have nothing but good to say for Carlos the Sales man but he could not make the decision(proposal) Is there not something about the legality of not providing something in writing????

Joy77Division
4/18/2015

"Fast service and a very nice waiting room"

I busted my driver's-side mirror off my 2010 Ford Focus S. Libery Ford Parma Heights ordered my replacement part, which arrived after just one day. Because I work until 7 p.m. on weekdays, Liberty Ford Parma Heights was able to replace my mirror on the weekend. The replacement took a very reasonable amount of time (about an hour and a half), during which I was able to use my laptop while connected to the dealership's super-fast, guest Wi-Fi. They also had plenty of fresh coffee available, as well as a flat-screen television, in their waiting room. The cost of the repair was also reasonable (<$70 after tax). I will be taking my vehicle there for service again.

April 24, 2015

That is great feedback, thank you so much! We're glad we were able to get that repair taken care of for you. Let us know if we can do anything else in the future, we're here to help.

Reviews of AJ Bruno