Liberty Ford Parma Heights

Ganley Ford

Bob Gillingham Ford

Carver0919
4/12/2016

"4 weeks after buying car spent 700 fixing their mistakes "

I bout my vehicle on March 9,2016. 3 weeks later I took to my mechanic because it was pulling. I was told the ball joints were bad. Needed upper and lower replaced. Put new tires on the vehicle the following weej. Was told the wheel bearing and hub were unsafe and needed replaced asap. Both of these should have been noted during the initial inspection at the dealer ship. The bearing was so bad the wheel could be rocked back and forth. I called and spoke to John a manager who told me nothing could be done. Nothing was noted on the inspection report and the bearing could have gone bad in the 400 miles that I had drive the vehicle since I bought it. Coming from someone who specifically told me I'm no mechanic. Do not take what they say on their inspections. For your safety have your own done. The wheel could have fallen off and they don't seem to care.

Jo hn manager

gamorgan78
3/09/2016

"Sales manager - 1 star rating."

Sorry for attaching your name to a bad review, Ken. Trust me when I say it had nothing to do with my interaction with you. However, your "sales manager" certainly earned this dealership a 1 Star rating. Even if our request to test drive both a new and a used car was unorthodox, when he intervened in our conversation he treated us with so much disdain that I was more than taken aback. I was stunned. We sought out your dealership specifically to have a chance to test drive multiple vehicles. Instead we left there feeling inferior in some way. I don't know, maybe we didn't look like serious car shoppers in his eyes. I guess we should have kept our business attire on after work prior to visiting the dealership...perhaps we would have been treated more kindly.

Ken McBee

March 11, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to express your honest feedback. We regret to hear you left our dealership feeling this way and we would like to understand in more detail about what exactly happened. Please reach out to Charles Luzar at 216.662.3673 x2625 so we can address your concerns and do everything in our ability to continue to assist you in your search for the right vehicle that is perfect for you. We sincerely value your business so we hope to hear from you soon.

AshleyH703
2/29/2016

"Ken is very helpful!"

Ken helped put me in a car that I liked, helped find the color I wanted, & helped me meet my financial requirements. Great guy, so appreciative that he was there to help me that day! I now have a reliable car for me and my son.

Ken McBee

DeniseNred
2/15/2016

"Greater customer service, willing to work with you!"

We can in with a tall order, a vehicle with a $200 to $250 a month payment. Our salesman, Paul LaRocco, was great. A good used was still too much as we only had $500 to put down plus the very old trade in. Leasing was the way to go and Paul worked the numbers and vehicle type to get the payment we were looking for.

Paul LaRocco, Mike Pindroh

robert778
12/16/2015

"Great service "

Came in for a oil change and tire rotation, Treated very well by nicole in the office. Was told there was some things that needed attention from mechanic john. Well spoken and informative, I agreed to the additional work, Car feels alot better when driving, Night and day difference. I will always come to liberty on pearl road from now on,

john, Nicole Nahm

December 21, 2015

Robert, thanks for trusting us with your vehicle! We're happy to help.

Shannont
11/11/2015

"Horrible sales and customer service. "

Just one of my experiences with them. Bought a 50,000 car from #libertyford was told they would put on new brakes when I picked it up as part of the deal bc they were worn out and rusted. Had it inspected next day and left old worn pads on and turned worn rusty rotors. When I called to question it my sales person was out at the casino for her birthday but then texting my husband at 10/11:00 at night bc she messed up the paper work. Didn't give me an extra set of keys and then went on vacation. I went out and had extra keys and fobs made. Calls me when she gets back and said she found it in bottom of her desk drawer. Told by horrible sales manager that if I have any problems come back and see them and they would take care of it. Two weeks later rotors pulsating. Called and called. Hung up on. No answer. Told by the manager I don't know how to drive and maybe if I didn't drive with my foot on the brake they would have lasted longer. After many arguments he said I could leave it there for two days and they would "look" at it. I don't have two days for a 3 hour brake job nor trust them to do the work that they said they were going to do in the first place. Left 7 voicemails for the owner and vp. No response. Absolute worse customer service in the world. Would never buy a car from #libertyford again or trust them to do work on my vehicle.

Danielle sales , John Ruper

FocusAgain
11/05/2015

"Great service buying a new Ford Focus"

My wife and I had a nice experience buying a new Ford Focus (now tucked in the garage with our 2012 Focus). The brand sold itself but Paul LaRocco made the experience even better, with informed details and suggestions that helped without denting our step-at-a-time approach.

Paul LaRocco, Mike Pindroh, John Ruper

November 06, 2015

Thank you so much for that feedback! We sincerely appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your new Focus for years to come. Let us know if we can do anything else to help down the road.

joshskerl
9/25/2015

"I'd rate it a Zero if I could"

The service department is a complete joke at this Ford dealership. I had a 9:40am appointment for an oil change and tire rotation. Both when I called to make the appointment and, and after handing my keys off, I was told that it would take 90-minutes. It was made clear that I was waiting for the car. 2 hours later I inquire if my car is done. They had not even brought it in to start any of the services yet. I was told it would be at least another hour. Total lack of customer care and service. This Ford dealership is literally down the street from my house, but I will be traveling to the dealership I bought the car from for all future service based upon this instance. I have a call in to the service director and am waiting to hear back. I'd rate this place a zero if I could.

Nicole Nahm

October 15, 2015

Josh, we apologize for your experience. We did have a mix up in service and we have since addressed it. Paul Widenmeyer is our service director in Parma and he reached out to you in an effort to make it right. He is aware of the situation and is awaiting your call, so please feel free to give him a ring and he will make sure your next experience is a great one. Thanks for the feedback!

mel44129
9/15/2015

"Collision Center"

Top notch service from Collision Center. They were completely thorough in keeping me up to date on information, the guys were friendly and even helped me unlodad groceries from my rental and back into my car!

Brett, Dave Gerda

September 17, 2015

That is great! Thanks for sharing that with us, we'll give Dave and the crew a high five. Let us know if we can do anything else for you down the road.

barbera2015
9/05/2015

"purchased 2014 escape titanium "

excellent service, salesman was very knowledgeable and friendly. Met our needs and everyone there thanked us multiple times for our business. Have used service in the past and also very friendly and fixed the first time.

AJ Bruno, Mike Pindroh, Matt Palffy

September 14, 2015

That is awesome to hear, thank you so much for sharing that experience with us. We do appreciate your business!