Liberty Ford Parma Heights

6600 Pearl Rd,
Parma Heights, Ohio 44130
Liberty Ford Parma Heights Info
About Liberty Ford Parma Heights

Liberty Ford Parma Heights is located 10 minutes from the Cleveland Hopkins Airport, 20 minutes from downtown Cleveland, and just minutes from the Ohio Turnpike Route 71 exit. We offer New and Certified Ford cars, SUV's, and trucks. We also sell a widespread selection of pre-owned cars that are fully serviced, clean, and priced to move. We pride ourselves on giving customers an excellent sales and service experience, and have been in business for 30+ years in the Northeastern Ohio community. We would love the opportunity to earn your business and thank you for your consideration in letting us do so. If you have any questions please give us a call at (440) 888-2600. Thank you.

About Liberty Ford Parma Heights

Tony4085
3/03/2015

"2014 Ford Edge (Liberty Ford - Parma Heights)"

Meghan and I are so pleased with the professionalism of Brian Horan and Carlos Melendez at Liberty Ford (Parma Heights, OH). The team enthusiastically helped us to find the perfect vehicle with all of the options that we were seeking. Brian found a 2014 Ford Edge that meets our needs, and we can't wait to take some long road trips. Matt Peters helped us to find the best possible financing rates and extended warranty package. He patiently walked us through the available options, and we are confident that we got the best deal. We look forward to a positive and lasting relationship with this dealership. Brian and Carlos treated us very respectfully, and we felt very comfortable making the decision to purchase this vehicle. Sincerely, Meghan & Tony Ramic Middleburg Hts., OH

Cherylhope4
2/28/2015

"Paul La Rocco is #1 in our book!!"

We have dealt with Paul several times and have been treated like family. Recently my husband leased a new Fusion, and I purchased my previously leased 2013 Focus. We were treated as usual with Paul's knowledge, kindness, and respect. Couldn't ask for a better guy to work with!! Cheryl Murn

heatherk
2/26/2015

"Paul La Rocco is 1st class!"

We purchased a new Ford Explorer recently and I can't say enough about Paul! He makes the process easy and efficient! Happy with the deal!

February 26, 2015

We're glad to hear that you are enjoying your new Explorer. Thank you for sharing your feedback and for your business! We'll pass the kudos along to Paul.

Stephanie
2/25/2015

"New Car Purchase! "

Just purchase a new 2015 Fiesta! I love the way it drives, it is so smooth! Thank you, Dennis Spisak! He helped make it right for me and made me a happy customer. Thank you for working everything out. I love the car! =)

February 26, 2015

Excellent, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying your new Fiesta! They're great cars. Enjoy and be sure to stop in if you need anything down the road.

John C. Secue
2/21/2015

"New Dealership - Great Experince"

Just leased an "2015" Escape Titanium, the process was a quick and pleasant experience!! It was a pleasure working with Fred Schubert who answered all my questions (and my wife's). He searched and found the vehicle we wanted and had it waiting at the dealership the next day. By Fred and Liberty Ford letting me take the vehicle home overnight for my wife to see and ride in made it an easy decision. Also Mike Pindroh the finance person was great not pushy and explained everything clearly. Have had some not so good experiences with the "BIG" dealerships in the past and this was a excellent one. "Thank You" John C. Secue

February 26, 2015

John, thank you for choosing Liberty Ford Parma Heights. We sincerely appreciate your feedback. Enjoy your vehicles! Let us know if you need anything in the future.

Scott156
2/20/2015

"Shop here! "

My wife and I both had great experiences purchasing vehicles from Paul at Liberty. Highly recommended if you are in the market for a new vehicle, go see Paul. Great deal, easy to work with and a pleasurable car buying experience.

February 26, 2015

Thank you so much for your business. We're glad that you were able to find two great cars for your needs at Liberty Ford Parma Heights. Please let us know if you need anything in the future, we're here to help!

lcarrollccc
4/17/2014

"Shady at best..."

We took our 4 month old Ford Edge to the Ford dealer because one tire was losing air and the air conditioning didn't seem to be working. The verdict was that the tire had a nail in it and they insisted it had to be replaced and couldn't be repaired. As for the air conditioning, they insisted they tested it extensively and found no issues at all and that it was running 100%.We took it home and immediately tested the air conditioning and it never went below 70. We called--they said to bring it back. After they looked at it a 2nd time, they said we had two small holes in the condenser that were "obviously" from a projectile and, thus, this wouldn't be covered under our warranty. They quoted $1,400 to replace the condenser!We asked how this could be when they tested it the first time and it was supposedly running at 100%? The manager said that they obviously had an "internal problem" but that yes, we would have to pay for $1,400 to have it replaced. We requested to see the holes and they flashed a light into the grill and said "see those wet spots--that's where we injected dye and it leaked out." We said we didn't see anything and they said you couldn't without a black light. Yea, right. We argued that there was no way they could prove that this supposed damage was from a projectile. The manager would not budge and said we had to pay for it because if they sent it back to Ford as a claim, it would be denied. In light of the first visit screw-up, the manager said he would work with us and call us tomorrow with a lower price.In the meantime, we took the car to another certified garage (Rad Air--we take all of our cars there) and they tested it for us. Here is what they found: 1. There was NO indication of any dye being used in the condenser. 2. There was NO freon in the condenser--it was bone dry. 3. There was NO indication whatsoever of any leaks after they filled it with freon and let it sit over night and ran the car and air conditioning. Even after complaining to Ford corporate regional managers and filing a complaint with the BBB, they refuse to reimburse us the $219 that we had to pay for WARRANTY WORK that they refused to do.

Dominic DiFino and Service Manager (don't remember name)

Jktxv4
8/03/2013

"Was scammed into getting the Tire Care warranty thinking..."

Was scammed into getting the Tire Care warranty thinking that I was covering myself. Asked the finance guy numerous questions about the warranty including if there were any loopholes that for some reason they would not replace my tire. Of course he said no, and of course he lied. I go up there to get my tire replaced because I got a nail in it and they tell me that my tire is too old or too worn to replace. No clue why this matters. I immediately cancel and let as many customers in the parking lot know that they are scam artist on my way out. NEVER buy anything from here. I love my car but the customer service is completely trash.

Art Thompson, Finance Manager

engr15
2/10/2013

"The salesman is friendly at the beginning but it changes..."

The salesman is friendly at the beginning but it changes quickly when you don't buy the car right then and there. After negotiating and have agreed to a price at the dealership, I contacted them the next morning to purchase the car but they increased the price. Needless to say, they did not earn my business and will never have another chance.

Nick F.

A Very Unsatisfied Customer
4/28/2012

"Well to keep a horrible story somewhat short, I bought a..."

Well to keep a horrible story somewhat short, I bought a new 2012 Fusion SEL "Limited"- nothing about this car it's a great car and it's what I wanted and no other Ford dealer had one like this with the sport package and v6 option in this color so thats why I ended up dealing with this place! Story started as I had already found the car with my Dad one night when looking on the Ford lots and decided that I was going to try to get it for myself and hoped I'd get somekind of a decent deal since we have distant friends working for ford and were all a "Ford Family"- meaning everything we ever owned was a Ford product. Well next day I go up to see what kind of a deal I would be getting since I had two cars I would be willing to trade in on this new purchase (a 2010 Ford ranger XLT ext. cab 2wd in excellent condition with only 17,500 miles on it which was also purchased brand new from another Ford Liberty dealership, and a car which was formerly my Dad's car I bought from him which was also excellent condition considering the model year. A 2001 Mercury Sable LS Premium with under 79,000 miles on it original) Well my wonderful salesman Mark Dietrich, said he could get me the matched up price $15,500 for the truck in which the dealership I bought it from was going to give me already, yes I owed about $18,000 on it still, so I figured my car would knock off any additional negative equity that were to be carried over to the new purchase, so brought the car up there in good faith I'd be getting close to three grand trade since it was in show room condition thinking I would have no negative equity carried over after the deal was finalized, well that was not the case! My Mom, Dad, and Sister all came with me to the dealership hoping this deal wouldn't take long and yet that's only part of the story LOL. Anyways they looked at my car and came back with $2500 as a trade value, I was not happy about this neither was my Father who is a recovering stroke victim and survivor, but was still willing to see if they would want to deal. Well I decided to take this as they were not willing to give me anymore for the car making me feel it was old and didn't hold too much value boy was I dumb to believe this BS. Well this night of March 15th would be the start of bad things to come from this whole dealership experience. I was also promised the autoshow discount of $1000 and had gotten a ford family/ friends plan number through a family friend to also help bring the MSRP (in which they wouldn't come down on at all with these other discounts) down even more so I'd be saving some money (in which I didn't anyways) so got all this figured out and per the salesman my monthly payments were to be around the $450/ mo. mark which was a bit more that I wanted to be but figured I could still afford it since I make enough and my credit is very good for being young of my age. They had only 1 Finance jerk (Mike Pindroh) working that night so it took forever and of course I was to be the last customer of the night so they really took advantage of me. Well before the deal was to be made I told the salesman in order to make it official I want a pinstripe and fusion sport trim thrown in and its a deal- he stated ok and shook my hand and he would make an appointment for the following monday to have that done for me. Well it was still taking forever to finalize the deal with waiting to sign off on the paperwork with the finance guy in which I hadn't seen yet at this time and was waiting very patiently with my family too. Well it turned out that fifteen minutes turned into another hour or so till he would get to me and according to "Mark" my salesman I should take my family home cause they appear to be unhappy (and to them a nuissance) which to me was very rude for them to make them sound like that to me, I was just as unhappy for waiting too but I did wind up taking them home anyways and coming back. upon coming back i was finally seen my this finance guy (Mike Pindroh) who in fact didn't care about anything except making a profit! He secretly threw in extended warranty and gap insurance even though I clearly made it known I didn't want this to begin with. Well turns out they only in reality gave me $13000 for my truck and $2000 for my car after I had asked that at time of signing that I was getting my $15,500 and $2500 and was said yes to by both him and my salesman and being dumb and wanting to get out of there I signed off on the papers (which nothing was explained to me either and I being an honest person took all of their word on this deal) accepted this. It turns out I didn't get my payment number I was promised nor in the final papers my copy of the things promised by the dealership (trim/pinstrip) and they still threw in negative equity of $3000 which it's like gave my car to them for free and are still short $500, so I was screwed over with no deal at all. And things only got worse I was receiving harrassing calls and letters from Dale Gregory the big shot GM saying that my family/ friends plan number was no good and that I owed them another $1100.81 for the car, due to fact my salesman misinterpreted my plan number for an aplan instead of xplan in which it really was an xplan. so his mistake shouldn't be mine. I told them I'm not paying anymore for the car and to stop the numerous threats or I will pursue legal action against them with also the media. I even went to the police on this matter and they advised me there is nothing in the contract that states I owe them another cent, and that they took me big time already with buying this car and the car is in my name and has insurance on it so therefore it's already mine!I still plan on contacting Ford Motor CO. headquarters and advise them on this whole situation and see if there is anything they can do for me whether it's compensate for their misleading on my whole deal somehow anything would be great now. cut a long story short my car sold for $5600 and my truck for $15,900 so they did make more that enough on me with the whole deal anyways and the measily $1100.81 shouldn't mean shit to them really! So Please anyone out there who is even thinking about buying A Ford or any pre-owned car for that matter "DO NOT BUY FROM THIS DEALER!!!!!!!- THEY'RE HORIBBLE and THEY'RE Conceeded Crooks as one post on here says never seen or heard of a dealer that doesn't want to deal boy as this so true.

Mark Dietrich, Dale Gregory, and Mike Pindroh