Liberty Ford Parma Heights

6600 Pearl Rd,
Parma Heights, Ohio 44130
Liberty Ford Parma Heights Info
About Liberty Ford Parma Heights

Liberty Ford Parma Heights is located 10 minutes from the Cleveland Hopkins Airport, 20 minutes from downtown Cleveland, and just minutes from the Ohio Turnpike Route 71 exit. We offer New and Certified Ford cars, SUV's, and trucks. We also sell a widespread selection of pre-owned cars that are fully serviced, clean, and priced to move. We pride ourselves on giving customers an excellent sales and service experience, and have been in business for 30+ years in the Northeastern Ohio community. We would love the opportunity to earn your business and thank you for your consideration in letting us do so. If you have any questions please give us a call at (440) 888-2600. Thank you.

About Liberty Ford Parma Heights

Natalie M.
7/27/2015

"My experience"

AJ was very helpful in getting me at my monthly payment and gave me a good deal on my trade. Helped me get my A-Plan discount along with college student discount. Overall buying experience was the quickest I've experienced.

July 27, 2015

Thank you for letting us know more about your recent visit, Natalie. We appreciate it! Enjoy your new vehicle.

Marion13
7/21/2015

"My car salesman Jacob Davis "

My salesman who is known as Jacob Davis was very a professional car salesmen who walked me through the whole car buying process he was very instrumental to helping me decide on buying my car. Gave me all the infromation into the car I purchased. He also possess a warm and friendly attitude. I think him and liberty ford for helping me purchase my first car

Jacob Davis

July 27, 2015

Thank you for choosing Liberty Ford for your vehicle purchase! We appreciate your business and your feedback.

ldanf52
7/18/2015

"Bullying , insulting, nasty "Sales Manager""

If respect is what you are looking for from a Dealership the you might want to steer clear of Liberty Ford In Parma Heights. I was working a deal on a Ford Ranger pick up truck with a salesman named Kyle. Nice fella and respectful of me the customer. On my initial contact after test drive I showed interest in the vehicle but I made clear we would not be able to discuss anything until we established a better "starting price". I told them we could begin talking if they could bring the price down from $14,990 to 12,000 or less. Kyle spoke to his "sales manage" and agreed to the price of $12,000 and so we began talking. The issue of trade-in came up and they would not come meet my price. The I returned the next day not knowing it would be Kyle's off day only to be greeted by his "Sales Manager" Matt Palffy. His initial opening statement was very bullying and after throwing a piece of paper in front of me said he wasn't going to give me any more for my car, there was no point in discussing it and if I didn't like it I could leave. Stunned, I looked at him and said I no longer wanted to do a trade-in that I would just buy the truck outright for the $12,000. I told him he would just need to contact my banker and all arrangements could be done over the phone. Prepared to give this man twelve thousand dollars of my money this so called "Sales Manager" became the most indignant, bullying, insulting person I have ever had to deal with. He flew off the handle demanding that I finance through them instead of my bank. He voice was so loud degrading and insulting that everyone in the building was staring at us. I finally asked him if he wanted to sell the truck or not and in a hateful nasty tone "No, I don't think I do" and walked away. Another "Sales Manager" Matt Devore (sp) came and took over the sale and was quite pleasant and courteous. If I hadn't already worked the deal with Kyle and if Matt Devore (sp) hadn't intervened and if I hadn't really wanted the truck I would have truly lost my religion right then and there and not been such a nice guy. I will NEVER recommend this dealership to ANYONE, ever at least not until they fire that idiot "Sales Manager".

Matt Devore (sp)

mdsmeck
7/16/2015

"See Ken for your next vehicle."

Had been looking for a specific vehicle for several months and saw one listed on a website and it stated were the vehicle was located...Drove to Liberty Ford - Parma Heights...Great buying experience - No pushy hard selling tactics...No haggling over price - What was listed online is what the price is...Ken worked with me and got me exactly what I wanted...He is originally from the area that I live in, so we had plenty to talk about...He answered every question and it was a super smooth transaction, that I very much appreciated...Also - a shout out to Mike who did the financing and ESP paperwork...Got me all set up for exactly what I wanted and an affordable payment...

July 27, 2015

We're thrilled to hear that you were able to find the right car for your needs and that your visit went so well. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! Enjoy your new vehicle.

fordex15
7/05/2015

"1st car purchase in many years - Average Experience."

4 stars for A.J. Bruno in sales. He worked hard to get the right car for us and we would deal with him again. Would have given him 5 stars but the credit/financing options that were available to us were not explained well - not sure if that was his job or the finance departments, or if we got the best deal.

July 06, 2015

We are happy to hear that AJ worked hard on your behalf. We'll certainly take the feedback on our finance department into consideration... it's feedback like this that helps us improve. We appreciate it!

Ralph333
6/07/2015

"AJ is the best!!! "

AJ took his time working with us to lease the Edge we wanted. He WASN'T pushy, which was greatly appreciated. He is easy to talk with, and we would gladly do business with him again in the future. Matt in Finance was great also. He got us through the paperwork quickly. Thanks guys for a great experience.

June 08, 2015

Ralph, thank you for the feedback! We're glad your experience was a positive one. Enjoy the new vehicle!

bbrosky
5/30/2015

"Pleasent buying experance"

No hard sell... Very helpful. I will buy from them again. What do you want me to say I liked dealing with Paul LaRocco . He helped in every way possible. Thanks for a great buying expence.

June 01, 2015

Thank you for your business and for the kind words, we'll pass them along to Paul and the team. Enjoy your new vehicle!

brian123
5/26/2015

"Bought my first car from AJ"

AJ made a good impression right from the start. He greeted me as soon as I walked in the door. I told him what I was looking for and we went and looked at the one I had seen online. He showed me the car that I thought I wanted, but then showed me another Ford Fusion that was still under warranty and didn't cost that much more. I never felt pressured by him and once I decided on the vehicle, he showed me all the features and set up my blue tooth and Sirrius radio. He was always helpful, but never overbearing. Overall, my car buying experience was very positive.

May 27, 2015

Brian, thank you for taking the time to let us know more about your visit. It sounds like AJ did a great job! Thanks so much for stopping in and choosing Liberty Ford. Enjoy that new Fusion!

Car shopping
5/16/2015

"Purchasing a 2015 Escape"

Carlos and AJ were great. We were disappointed at first since sales mgr. Matt said a car was "available" and later we found out it was in Baltimore. But we bought one in the lot. Overall it went eell. Finance dept. with Mike was super speedy for a Sat

May 18, 2015

We appreciate your feedback and your choosing Liberty Ford for your new vehicle purchase. We're glad to hear we were able to get you in and out quickly on a Saturday. Enjoy the new Escape and let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

kelly,s car
5/08/2015

"Fantastic dealership to work with."

Mark, Matt, Mike was absolutely great. They helped us in every way and it made the buying experience much more pleasant. No hard sell, just cooperation with negotiations..

May 11, 2015

Thanks for the feedback Kelly! Enjoy your new vehicle and let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

Reviews of AJ Bruno