Liberty Ford Parma Heights

6600 Pearl Rd,
Parma Heights, Ohio 44130
Liberty Ford Parma Heights Info
About Liberty Ford Parma Heights

Liberty Ford Parma Heights is located 10 minutes from the Cleveland Hopkins Airport, 20 minutes from downtown Cleveland, and just minutes from the Ohio Turnpike Route 71 exit. We offer New and Certified Ford cars, SUV's, and trucks. We also sell a widespread selection of pre-owned cars that are fully serviced, clean, and priced to move. We pride ourselves on giving customers an excellent sales and service experience, and have been in business for 30+ years in the Northeastern Ohio community. We would love the opportunity to earn your business and thank you for your consideration in letting us do so. If you have any questions please give us a call at (440) 888-2600. Thank you.

About Liberty Ford Parma Heights

robert778
12/16/2015

"Great service "

Came in for a oil change and tire rotation, Treated very well by nicole in the office. Was told there was some things that needed attention from mechanic john. Well spoken and informative, I agreed to the additional work, Car feels alot better when driving, Night and day difference. I will always come to liberty on pearl road from now on,

john

December 21, 2015

Robert, thanks for trusting us with your vehicle! We're happy to help.

Shannont
11/11/2015

"Horrible sales and customer service. "

Just one of my experiences with them. Bought a 50,000 car from #libertyford was told they would put on new brakes when I picked it up as part of the deal bc they were worn out and rusted. Had it inspected next day and left old worn pads on and turned worn rusty rotors. When I called to question it my sales person was out at the casino for her birthday but then texting my husband at 10/11:00 at night bc she messed up the paper work. Didn't give me an extra set of keys and then went on vacation. I went out and had extra keys and fobs made. Calls me when she gets back and said she found it in bottom of her desk drawer. Told by horrible sales manager that if I have any problems come back and see them and they would take care of it. Two weeks later rotors pulsating. Called and called. Hung up on. No answer. Told by the manager I don't know how to drive and maybe if I didn't drive with my foot on the brake they would have lasted longer. After many arguments he said I could leave it there for two days and they would "look" at it. I don't have two days for a 3 hour brake job nor trust them to do the work that they said they were going to do in the first place. Left 7 voicemails for the owner and vp. No response. Absolute worse customer service in the world. Would never buy a car from #libertyford again or trust them to do work on my vehicle.

Danielle sales

FocusAgain
11/05/2015

"Great service buying a new Ford Focus"

My wife and I had a nice experience buying a new Ford Focus (now tucked in the garage with our 2012 Focus). The brand sold itself but Paul LaRocco made the experience even better, with informed details and suggestions that helped without denting our step-at-a-time approach.

November 06, 2015

Thank you so much for that feedback! We sincerely appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your new Focus for years to come. Let us know if we can do anything else to help down the road.

joshskerl
9/25/2015

"I'd rate it a Zero if I could"

The service department is a complete joke at this Ford dealership. I had a 9:40am appointment for an oil change and tire rotation. Both when I called to make the appointment and, and after handing my keys off, I was told that it would take 90-minutes. It was made clear that I was waiting for the car. 2 hours later I inquire if my car is done. They had not even brought it in to start any of the services yet. I was told it would be at least another hour. Total lack of customer care and service. This Ford dealership is literally down the street from my house, but I will be traveling to the dealership I bought the car from for all future service based upon this instance. I have a call in to the service director and am waiting to hear back. I'd rate this place a zero if I could.

October 15, 2015

Josh, we apologize for your experience. We did have a mix up in service and we have since addressed it. Paul Widenmeyer is our service director in Parma and he reached out to you in an effort to make it right. He is aware of the situation and is awaiting your call, so please feel free to give him a ring and he will make sure your next experience is a great one. Thanks for the feedback!

mel44129
9/15/2015

"Collision Center"

Top notch service from Collision Center. They were completely thorough in keeping me up to date on information, the guys were friendly and even helped me unlodad groceries from my rental and back into my car!

Brett

September 17, 2015

That is great! Thanks for sharing that with us, we'll give Dave and the crew a high five. Let us know if we can do anything else for you down the road.

barbera2015
9/05/2015

"purchased 2014 escape titanium "

excellent service, salesman was very knowledgeable and friendly. Met our needs and everyone there thanked us multiple times for our business. Have used service in the past and also very friendly and fixed the first time.

September 14, 2015

That is awesome to hear, thank you so much for sharing that experience with us. We do appreciate your business!

Chuck from Pennsylvania
8/14/2015

"Good treatment, knowledgeable sales rep, good car and price"

Drove from Erie, Pennsylvania to Parma Heights, Ohio to look at a used 2015 Ford Fusion that I saw on cars.com, and ended up buying it. The car was beautiful, the price very good, and I was treated very well by sales rep A.J. Bruno and the others I dealt with. Mr. Bruno was very knowledgeable, helpful and friendly, and a pleasure to deal with, unlike dealings I've had at other car dealers in the past. Liberty Auto was also very good to deal with as far as the purchase price, and gave me a fair trade-in on my old vehicle. I would highly recommend Liberty Auto, and the sales rep, Mr. Bruno.

Katie, I don't know her last name, who answered the phone when I initially called and lined me up with Mr. Bruno.

August 17, 2015

Wow, thanks so much for coming such a long way to purchase a vehicle with us Chuck! We really do appreciate it. We're happy to hear that everyone made the process painless for you. Enjoy your new-to-you Ford Fusion.

christine 18120
8/08/2015

"FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE"

When I walked into Liberty ford I felt welcome right away. Everyone was every friendly. Brian Horan listened to what I had to say then work with me to get everything that I needed in a new car. I was able to leave that day with the new car I wanted. My experience was absolutely fantastic. I would recommend that anyone that is looking for a great dealership to go to Liberty Ford in Parma Hts. Christine Martin

August 10, 2015

Thanks for the feedback Christine! We're glad you had a great experience. Enjoy your new vehicle.

Austin2002
7/31/2015

"I never write reviews, but this felt needed"

I am from Columbus and have been searching for a Audi A4 and found the most perfect looking Audi at Liberty Ford for an amazing price. So I thought it was too good to be true and called from Columbus. I was very specific when I asked the sales men if the car had any imperfections (even though the pictures online looked flawles. It looked like a brand new car) and they confidently told me that the car was near perfect. I was so excited to pick it up but when I finally saw the car it had large amounts of rust on the hood, fenders, and a couple other places., there was cigarette burns everywhere on the interior, smelled like smoke, the cup holder broke when I tried to use it, and when I was driving down the road the visor just fell right off of its hinge and dangled. The best part though was it was a manual and no matter what gear you had it in, it sounded like it was in first gear at 3000RPM at all times. I wasn't mean, mad, or irrational when speaking to the manager, and he just did not seem to care that his employees wasted my time after I drove two and a half hours to get there. The salesman AJ was nice and professional, but I don't know what they are doing at that dealership. But kudos to them for being able to make a crap car look brand new in pictures and lie to get me there.

Natalie M.
7/27/2015

"My experience"

AJ was very helpful in getting me at my monthly payment and gave me a good deal on my trade. Helped me get my A-Plan discount along with college student discount. Overall buying experience was the quickest I've experienced.

July 27, 2015

Thank you for letting us know more about your recent visit, Natalie. We appreciate it! Enjoy your new vehicle.

Reviews of Nicole Nahm