Lighthouse Automotive Buick GMC

Lighthouse Automotive Buick GMC Info

Lindsay Gould
7/26/2016

"New Car"

This dealership not only treated us with great respect, but gave us the time needed to make a decision. Also, Dane Z. (Our Sales rep manager) worked with us and made the process a smooth transition. He listened to every specific need we had worked with us on the pricing. Thank you Lighthouse Dealership!

Dane Zellar

Fingerstyle Phil
7/12/2016

"Awesome!"

They bent over backwards to work with us and stayed to get it done. They were friendly and welcoming throughout. They genuinely wanted it to be an experience we were absolutely happy with.

John Tharp

Trisha B
7/12/2016

"Excellent Service, Very Satisfied!"

We were searching off & on for a few weeks for a gently used Acadia with a tow package. While on a trip out of town, we ate lunch in Bloomington, IL and looked at Cars.com to see if there were any in the area. We found our Acadia in Morton, IL, at Lighthouse. Jim Hohulin was amazing!! He stayed after hours to help us work out the details for the purchase & even came in on his day off to finish the deal (to accommodate our schedule). What a great experience! I would HIGHLY recommend this dealership!

Jim Hohulin & Jim (in finance)

Peachy
6/24/2016

"Great experience"

Hubby and I looked for 2 years for a new-used work car for me. Found my Buick at Lighthouse. Had never shopped there before. Was impressed as I walked in the door. Very friendly staff. Dealt with Trevor, who was very knowledgeable about the whole process. Highly recommend!

Trevor V

Randy Webb
6/12/2016

"Lighthouse made it easy!"

Brian did a great job working with to get us into the pickup we wanted. Not only did we get a good vehicle, we believe we got a really fair deal. The whole experience was great, and we expect that to continue. We would highly recommend Lighthouse Buick GMC to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Brian Moldenhauer

jjmak63
6/06/2016

"Unusually pleasant experience. "

Keith Edelman is very accommodating. His availability and personal attention were non-issues even at the satellite sales lot in Forrest, IL. Looking forward to our next opportunity to deal with Keith.

Keith Edelman, Kirk Edelman

michael BRUNS
6/01/2016

"great buying experience "

Everyone was great to work with ,honest and fair car buying experience. They really earned my business.i would recommend them and my salesman to all.

Trevor Vaughan

Earl Boitnott
5/26/2016

"Fantastic dealership!"

We had a great experience, fantastic team all the way around. No hassle, great and friendly people, Highly recommend them to anyone looking for a new vehicle. After visiting 10 other dealerships, this one was worth the drive to Morton!.

Trevor

Johnk1
5/17/2016

"My Lighthouse Experience "

The staff is very professional and low pressure. Very accommodating. I highly recommend them and would purchase another vehicle from them and I'm 2hrs away. Many thanks to Arlen and Keith

Arlen

Riz
5/03/2016

" The Riz experience."

I went to lighthouse because of the five star rating. I am over an hour away but they had the vehicle I wanted. They definitely lived up to their five-star rating. Arlen was helpful at the very beginning to the very end. All salesman or going to offer options Arlen was not pushy just informative. Buying a car can be a difficult process. The lighthouse price was fair and the process was made as smooth as possible. Thanks Lighthouse .

Arlen Edelman