Lighthouse Automotive Buick GMC

Lighthouse Automotive Buick GMC Info

Graue Inc.

goods
1/28/2016

"Our experience at Lighthouse Buick was amazing."

Our experience with Brian Moldenhauer at Lighthouse Buick was just amazing, Brian was caring, thorough and a joy to deal with. We would recommend the dealership and Brian to anyone interested in purchasing a vehicle. We told him the car payment we were looking for & he found the perfect vehicle for us with the equip we desired.

Brian Moldenhauer was our salesman, Jim helped with the signing of the contracts.

Mandea
1/02/2016

"Excellent Customer Service!"

Our salesman was great at getting us the new(er) vehicle that we wanted and respected our predetermined budget...Have been back a couple times since we bought and EVERYONE has been exceptionally nice and helpful. Today, I was back again to get some paperwork for the sunroof warranty and our salesman was busy. Matt Grimm offered to assist me and was able to get an answer quickly-definitely went above and beyond to keep me from having a long wait! Highly recommend Lighthouse!

Jim Hohulin, Matt Grimm

canyon2016
12/03/2015

"One of the Best Vehicle Experiences..."

I am very impressed with the care and concern I received when I purchased my new 2016 GMC Canyon from Lighthouse Buick GMC. My salesman, Dane Zeller, was a wonderful experience to talk to about my new purchase. Mr. Zeller was very friendly and helpful, along with knowledgeable about his products. Mr. Zeller was a no pressure or any type of under handed tactics, only his honest concern and the best price to satisfy his costumer. I would highly recommend Mr. Zeller and Lighthouse to all my family and friends.

dane Zeller

Hode
10/05/2015

"We appreciated your business and the service we received. "

We appreciated your business and the service we received. We needed to find a used vehicle in a short amount of time. Our sales rep, Arlen was diligent in finding the car according to our wish/needs list. Thanks to all!

Arlen Edelman, Keith Grimm, Bart Rinkenberger

alliejo99
8/14/2015

"A great experience all together "

My wife and I had a great experience with lighthouse. We bought our car from brian moldenhauer. He was very knowledgable and easy to work with. Everybody there was super nice. There was no pushing use to buy the car. It was on our terms. This was buy far the best car buying experience I have every had. We also had to have service on our car and it was a amazing experience as well. I would recommend Lighthouse for any one with sales or service needs.

brian moldenhauer

prison
11/05/2014

"Awesome car buying experience"

We had the best car buying experience that we have ever had. Very professional staff from the salesman Brian Moldenhauer to the people doing the paper work! Friendly and not pushy. I feel like we got a fair deal and was amazed that they even gave us a full tank of gas. It's rare to find this kind of professionalism with any business in todays world.

Brian Moldenhauer

Laina Nahlik
10/27/2014

"Best Overall Car Buying Experience"

I could not be more impressed with the care and service I received at Lighthouse GMC from Sales Manager, Brian Moldenhauer. My husband and I had been kicking around the idea of trading in our family vehicle for some time. We knew what it was we were looking for, knew what our budget had room for, and what our trade in was worth. After visiting several dealerships in the Central Illinois area and researching online we were beginning to feel very defeated. That was until we discovered Lighthouse GMC online. My husband was able to find what he wanted at their dealership within our budget limitations. Unfortunately, he being the more experienced one of us at car buying with a work schedule that conflicted with Lighthouse GMC’s sales hours left me to be the one to make the drive to Morton to check it out. Needless to say I was as nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs! I had fully expected to be taken advantage of as soon as my inexperience became transparent. Buying our last vehicle was a miserable experience and I dreaded doing it again, let alone myself. But nevertheless I called ahead and checked on the availability of the vehicle my husband was interested in and scheduled and appointment for a test drive. Thankfully, I was able to bring along a good friend who happened to be a lot more experienced than my husband at car buying. If anyone was going to flat out honest with me it was going to be my good friend. So, feeling prepared I made the journey all the way to Morton, IL. As soon as I arrived Brian Moldenhauer greeted me at the door and as soon as I noticed his WWJD tie I began to breathe a sigh of relief. After all this was a man of Christian belief and what I had yet to realize was Lighthouse GMC is a faith based and family friendly dealership. Brian had the vehicle I was going to look at and test drive cleaned and ready for me before I arrived. The pictures that were posted online of the vehicle did not do it any justice at all! I was really impressed with how much better it looked in person. After the test drive it came time to discuss my trade in and possibly making a purchase. The way I was treated from beginning to end was phenomenal. At no point did I feel like my business was not wanted because I was there without my husband. Brian Moldenhauer walked me through everything that would be considered with my trade in and at no point made me feel as if my vehicle was anything less than the trusted reliable family vehicle that kept my family safe on the road for the years that we had owned it. He took me through all the facts and figures for both my trade in and purchase and although I did not get as much as my husband and I had hoped for its trade in value I felt very comfortable with what we were offered and at no point felt taken advantage of. That offer allowed us to be able to more seriously consider the purchase of the vehicle I had anxiously driven all that way to see. After all was said and done Brian introduced me to the Finance Manager, Jim Binegar. It was such a pleasure to meet with him and discuss our financing options. He made that part of the experience very comfortable as if I was meeting him in his home for Sunday dinner. He reassured me that he would get me the best possible option that would fit neatly into our budget and that he did. Knowing it was going to be difficult to get my husband all the way to Lighthouse GMC to sign the paperwork during business hours it really impressed me when they offered to make the long drive to my husband’s place of employment to meet him on his lunch break. Fortunately, it worked out that my husband would be able to meet with them the next day, however, the soonest we would be able to get there was right at close of business. Both Brian and Jim offered to stay late to meet us and in the interim Jim and I were able to get everything we needed to accomplish done through email over the course of the next day. That made my husband’s experience with Lighthouse GMC absolutely stress free and painless. While we were waiting for all the I’s to be crossed and the T’s dotted before we could drive off the lot with our new family vehicle Brian never left us in the lurch wondering what was going on. In fact he took an interest in our family, discussed with my husband the different services offered at Lighthouse GMC to care for our vehicle. As we drove home that evening in our new vehicle my husband and I discussed how wonderful our car buying purchase was and we are excitedly looking forward to bringing out business back to Lighthouse GMC for future purchases not to mention recommending them to everyone we know that will be interested in making a purchase. As for my good friend who came along with me, he bragged to his wife how wonderfully I was treated along with the transparency and honesty of both Brian and Jim of all the facts and figures, and they too are considering Lighthouse GMC for their next purchase in the very near future. Thank you Brian Moldenhauer and Jim Binegar for making our car buying experience an absolute pleasure and my deepest heartfelt thanks to your families for supporting what you do and not minding you staying late after work to make this all happen for us.

Brian Moldenhauer

Sarah_Clark
3/17/2014

"This dealership did not honor commitments. Sales and..."

This dealership did not honor commitments. Sales and sales management need to come up with a policy so that cars aren't sold out from under customers! This has happened twice to me now. In March 2014, I called ahead to schedule a test drive and the sales rep didn't have the time of day due to working multiple people at the same time. I sat in the waiting area repeatedly waiting for sales rep responses. After verbal and written proof of interest in the car, the sales force needed to check with general management to "okay" getting the car checked out by my mechanic next business day. After more waiting, I wrote down my name and number so the rep could call me back since they were busy attending to other customers simultaneously. I was called after sales hours by sales rep only to be told someone put cash down to hold the same car after my appointment and discussions. I was not consulted or notified that I could put cash down to hold the car. I was not notified until after hours that the car was now sold to someone else after my verbal and written proof of interest. I am extremely disappointed in sales management and general management for letting this happen. This is not acceptable. Customers should come first. Where is your customer loyalty? This is coming from someone that thought Lighthouse’s service department was top notch...you clearly have some work to do in the Sales Department! Didn't purchase a vehicle since car was sold out from under me...

will not disclose - sales management team

Lighthouse Automotive Buick GMC responded to this review

March 26, 2014

Sarah: As we communicated privately, we are so sorry that this happened. We are doing our best to serve everyone fairly and honestly. We hope you will give us an opportunity again when we have a vehicle that fits your needs. Thanks for continuing to trust our service department for your repair needs. Everyone else reading: Unfortunately we had a very specific vehicle that 4 different customers all wanted at the same time. It is sometimes impossible to make all 4 customers happy. We try to be fair to everyone involved. We do our best to communicate all the variables every time. And by the way, we wish we had 3 more of that hard to find car. Thanks for reading.

Ninnie2011
11/14/2013

"We had such a wonderful experience with the Lighthouse..."

We had such a wonderful experience with the Lighthouse and our salesman, Dane Zeller. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. We will recommend this dealership to all of our friends!

Dane Zeller

babeekm
7/27/2013

"Been looking for a Truck for over 2 months now. I have..."

Been looking for a Truck for over 2 months now. I have been very frustrated dealing with sales people and all the tactics of General Managers in automotive businesses. This all changed when I stopped by the lighthouse in Morton. My experience at the lighthouse was wonderful. No pressure. No shady tactics. Just respectful and honest approach to taking care of a customer. I received above value on my trade. I bought my truck and at a more than fair price (well under my research values). For the first time ever I walked away from a dealership with exactly what I was looking for and felt great! I am a lifetime customer and actually am looking forward to going back in a few months to purchase a vehicle for my daughters sixteenth birthday. If your in the market for a new or used vehicle then head to Lighthouse Automotive Buick GMC and ask for Norm, tell them you read Blake's review and I referred you cause I promise he will treat you right.

Norm