Lighthouse Automotive Buick GMC

Lighthouse Automotive Buick GMC Info

Graue Inc.

Nick
4/23/2016

"Great Experience, Great Team"

I have purchased 2 vehicles from Lighthouse in the last year, and we now take all 3 of our vehicles there for service. The experience has been great, the Lighthouse team is truly second to none. The service department treats us like we are family and the sales team truly believes in getting a customer into the right vehicle. They're polite, thankful for my business and they have a fair pricing structure. I will always give them first and last look when it comes to service or buying a car.

Dane, Norm, Ted, Matt

Lisamont
4/16/2016

"Best Vehicle Buying Experience EVER "

We just purchased a GMC Sierra ( truck) and had the awesome experience of working with Jon Tharp , as our salesman. There was no crazy back and forth haggling that we have had at Peoria dealerships. Instead , each salesman is their own " manager" , and wow what a difference . This dealership is clearly more into giving fair prices to the customer and their open and honest and friendly approach was so appreciated ! Working with Jon was just awesome, as he is friendly, professional and new his product . We will be back!

Jon Tharp

Sterling Archer
4/10/2016

"Not your father's corporate dealership!"

There are few things people dislike more than buying a car. I recently purchased a used car from Dane Zellar at Lighthouse Buick/GMC for my daughter and the experience was so unlike any other I feel compelled to share it. This is not your father's corporate auto dealership. 1. While this is not a no haggle dealership, the negotiation process was very straightforward, no games, no high pressure tactics; and we settled on a price in about five minutes. 2. Rule number one in buying a used car is have it inspected by an independent mechanic. I live an hour away from the dealership, but they had no problem letting me take the car to my home town mechanic. Then, as per our agreement, they handled the items identified by my mechanic without a hassle. 3. The entire staff is obviously well trained on taking care of the customer. 4. It is apparent the ownership values their staff because, the entire place is spotless (even the service department) and everyone seems thrilled to be working there. It's the type of leadership that generates mutual loyalty between the owner, the staff and the customer because the way they operate everyone wins. 5. After the sale, we received a set of insulated coffee tumblers, a delicious cinnamon bread mailed to our home and finally a high-quality calendar with a photo of my daughter posing with her "new" car plus a couple of letters reminding us to let them know if anything needs attention. This strategy of customer engagement is not cheap, but it is very effective in making a lasting positive impression. 6. While I was waiting at the dealership for the service department to do its work I made a point of watching as other customers were going through the car buying process. Based on what I saw my experience was not unique. Everyone was getting the same level and style of service I received. 7. The service department was quick, efficient and with the sales manager present they showed me exactly what they did on the car. 8. It's doing the little things, the fundamentals, right that counts. This dealership not only does the fundamentals right, they excel. Collectively, these observations make it clear this dealership believes investing in its employees and its customers is the way to sustainable profitability. If you are looking for a car I encourage you to contact Dane Zeller, Sales Manager at Lighthouse Buick/GMC.

Dane Zeller

Chrisb72
4/08/2016

"Great experience"

Kent was great and treated us with respect and diligence getting the vehicle we wanted for the best price possible. Will definitely return. Thanks Kent !

Kent and the service department.

envlave13@105
4/04/2016

"There's a reason we are repeat customers."

Norm has restored our faith in the otherwise hasty car buying process. The fair, practical, and honest service we receive is second to none at Lighthouse. Thank you for providing all that you do for your customers, it is greatly appreciated...

Norm

Heyen98
3/30/2016

"Best experience with purchasing a vehicle"

My wife and I were considering trading in our Jeep. We had spoke to Norm before via email and we have had friends purchase vehicle from him and th dealership before. We found Norm and his associate Matt to be extremely helpful and easy to work with. They truly care about your opinion and their is no hidden agenda or fees. We found them to be upfront and honest. We were most impressed with their mission statement and the level of faith and open Christian attitudes. Bibles available to take in their waiting area and Christian music on the speakers. Absolutely an amazing place that really does stand by the ethics they try to promote. Couldn't be happier. We will and have told people about our experience and will continue to do so.

Norm, Matt

curtdean1
3/19/2016

"Great place, great people"

The best vehicle purchase in a lifetime. Salesman Nick was great. No running back and forth, they let the sales people make the deal, now that's how it should be. Have told alot of people about our experience at Lighthouse and we will definitely be back again and again. Only problem is, wish we had found this place long ago.

Nick

Lisa123
3/07/2016

"Great experience!"

Had a great experience at lighthouse! Everyone was very friendly and helpful including our salesman Brian!! Would definitely go back when ready to purchase another vehicle!

Brian moldenhauer.

goods
1/28/2016

"Our experience at Lighthouse Buick was amazing."

Our experience with Brian Moldenhauer at Lighthouse Buick was just amazing, Brian was caring, thorough and a joy to deal with. We would recommend the dealership and Brian to anyone interested in purchasing a vehicle. We told him the car payment we were looking for & he found the perfect vehicle for us with the equip we desired.

Brian Moldenhauer was our salesman, Jim helped with the signing of the contracts.

Mandea
1/02/2016

"Excellent Customer Service!"

Our salesman was great at getting us the new(er) vehicle that we wanted and respected our predetermined budget...Have been back a couple times since we bought and EVERYONE has been exceptionally nice and helpful. Today, I was back again to get some paperwork for the sunroof warranty and our salesman was busy. Matt Grimm offered to assist me and was able to get an answer quickly-definitely went above and beyond to keep me from having a long wait! Highly recommend Lighthouse!

Jim Hohulin, Matt Grimm