Lithia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Pocatello

633 Bullock St, Pocatello, Idaho 83202
Open Now 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM Hours

John Cairl, Finance Manager, Lithia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Pocatello

John Cairl

Michael Voorheis, Sales Representative, Lithia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Pocatello

Michael Voorheis

Camron Ellis, Sales Professional, Lithia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Pocatello

Camron Ellis

Sales Professional

April 10, 2017

"Buying used truck for my daughter"

- Willie Investments LLC Willie

My experience could not have been better, Johnny, Mike & Phil treated me perfectly and processed my purchase with ease and speed. I didn't ever feel pressured and they even dealt with me I believe in a fair way. I would recommend this company to anyone that is looking for a vehicle. This Dealership is non-typical and it's because of the people that are running it. It's ALL about the people. Thanks again to everyone at Lithia.

February 21, 2017

"Success with Ty Murray!"

- BuckleyClan

Ty Murray, our salesman, was professional, funny and SO NICE! He was generous and kind and we were able to make a great deal on a new car with our daughter. The finance guy was also top notch. 👍👍👍👍👍

January 06, 2017

"This place is the worst.."

- LilOne

I was in there for 4 hours. They are jacking around me for $250! I will go to Arizona and buy it there. They took advantage of the weather. I just about wrecked getting out there! Then I still had to go Christmas shopping!!

New 2017 Ram 1500, $47249