Lithia Subaru of Oregon City

Alex Wiswall, Sales Professional, Lithia Subaru of Oregon City

Alex Wiswall

Sales Professional

June 22, 2017

"Best Car Buying Experience EVER."

- Andrew Dunn

I have been involved with purchasing a vehicle since my Dad first took me to buy a car when I was in high school. This has been the MOST POSITIVE CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD. I will continue to buy cars from this dealership and these individuals. I cannot say enough good things about the car, the service we received, and the overall experience. My wife and I felt like VIPs the ENTIRE TIME and our baby daughter was very relaxed around everyone, normally she is extremely shy with new/strange places/faces. Doing business with Lithia Subaru in Oregon City was a joyful experience. My next company car vehicle purchase will be a Subaru from this very dealership. Thank you so much for a great car shopping experience. Sincerely, Andrew Dunn

Ryan Vaughan
Other Employees : Skyler Pace

June 20, 2017

"Great Service. Great Deal."

- Andy

I drove down from Seattle because I got a great deal on a new Outback from Ryan. Just over the phone, he was transparent about everything and was willing to answer all the questions I had . There were no hidden fees or attempts to bait and switch when I showed up. Chris did a great job showing us the car and helping us learn about the features of the car. We worked with Chris and Cory on getting a fair value for our trade in. The trade in was the only wild card in the whole deal and ultimately we got a value we were comfortable with. David helped make all the paperwork go by quickly while explaining everything at the same time. There was no pressure from him to purchase any of the additional services at all. Their service was top notch. I had lost my title to the trade in before driving down and they helped make sure the paperwork was taken care of by sending the it to us in Seattle to fill out with the new title. I highly recommend this dealership and the people I worked with.

Chris Ryan
Cory Fay
Ryan Vaughan

June 19, 2017

"Such great service "

- LuisaO

Such great service when buying a car. I thought it would be a lot more painful and confusing when buying a car but both David and. Braden explained everything and were great. Felt very taken care of. I would definitely recommend everyone come get a car here!

Other Employees : Braden Robidoux