Lithia Subaru of Oregon City

Patricio Soler, Internet Manager, Lithia Subaru of Oregon City

Patricio Soler

Internet Manager

March 26, 2017

"Overall great car buying experience "

- Brandon

I purcesed a Jeep Wrangler from Lithia Subaru of Oregon city about three weeks ago and the whole experience was probably one of the best I've had. I worked with Devon and she was very kind and courteous. She answered all the questions I had and didn't try and beat around the bush. The dealership as a whole was a great place to work with and were very flexible and willing to work with me.

"Choose Devon"

- Sbryant33

Devon Patton is your woman! I was on a car hunt for quite a few weeks working with multiple dealers and test driving a multitude of cars. Some salespeople were ok, but I became accustomed to receiving the same (typical) treatment from dealer after dealer. You know, how it doesn't matter what you say, they are determined to get you into anything (and say anything they can) on that day to secure the sale. The whole car buying experience can be quite frustrating. Devon Patton at Lithia Subaru of Oregon City turned all of my built up negative energy of the car buying experience, into one that turned out to be fun and enjoyable. After prompt, courteous, and professional communication, I visited the dealership to meet her and test drive a few cars. She immediatley left me at ease, showing off her vast knowledge of cars (that is grossly underutilized),and leaving me without worry as there was no pressure to purchase. I left without buying the first trip in, and chose to sleep on any decisions I was to make. The next day, I showed up unannounced to the same professional, willing, and courteous person; whom offered to again, go above and beyond for whatever I needed. I am picky, and detail orentiated not only about the car I purchase, but also the person I purchase from. Hands down, this is the best car buying experience I have ever had. Promote this strong salesperson!! Devon is the best!

March 26, 2017

"Thorough Test Drive and Sales Experience"

- BHRJC

We were very pleased with David Killion's knowledge of the Subaru Outback and providing full customer attention. He explained every attribute the car had and demonstrated first-hand in his awesome test drive route (better then 2 other dealers that we visited). David also parked 2 different colored Outbacks side by side so we could decide which one we wanted; this took 30 minutes and he was patient and helpful during. Needless to say we bought a 2017 Subaru Outback and would recommend visiting David for a test drive...in fact my wife has already passed his info to a friend who mentioned she is starting to look at a new Subaru purchase.

2016 Subaru Outback