Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville

1547 Stemmons Fwy,
Lewisville, Texas 75067
Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville Info
About Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville

We pride ourselves on offering a better way to do business with our feel good pricing. We will always be open and honest with our customers, and every member of our sales staff is held to the highest professional standards. We don't tolerate any high-pressure sales tactics -- we don't believe in that. We always endeavor to be conscious of your time, and we encourage all of our customers to conduct research before making a purchase. We will do whatever it takes to make you our customer for life. That's what you'll get when you come to Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville, and that's our better way of doing business. Come check out our feelin' good prices.

About Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville

• The Avalon Cafe
  • Lifetime Oil Changes
  • Plasma Satellite TV
  • 300 Gallon Saltwater Fish Display
Avalonrocks
2/02/2016

"Awesome Service"

Thank you Thomas Matthew for your excellent service in our purchase of a new 2016 Avalon. We love our new car! Thomas, you made the experience enjoyable from start to finish for us. We appreciate the sales manager taking time to snap a picture of you and us with our new Avalon. All the people we met at the dealership went out of their way to be very helpful. We want to say, Thank You!!!! Charles & Donna W.

Shurleeann
2/02/2016

"Excellent Customer Service- Shirley A."

It was refreshing to come into a dealership and not be pressured into purchasing a car. Elvin Webb was that breath of fresh air. He assisted me through out the purchasing process of my 2015 Camry and made sure that I was satisfied with my purchase. He went above and beyond to ensure my satisfaction. A top salesman who puts customer service first.

Love my car in Carrollton
2/01/2016

"Above and beyond"

After being told it could not be done, a friend said to call Jack. He worked hard to make the deal happen where others could not. It is in your best interest to talk to Jack. He will find a way to make it work for you.

Mini F
1/31/2016

" Derek Song is good"

I bought my camry XSE 2016 new fro Lone star. They helped me to get good finance and Derek was awesome to help things fast and explain the each functions and features of the car. He is very good and I recommend to get Lone Star is the best Toyota place to get good deal for new cars which I got and helped through Derek Song. Thanks Mini F

Cheddar
1/31/2016

"My new Rav4"

I bought my first Rav4 in SC but moved to Carrollton shortly after. I have been bringing my 2006 Rav4 to Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville for close to eight years.The service has always been reliable and friendly so naturally when it came time for a new Rav4 I bought it there also.The purchase went very smoothly thanks to Thomas Mathew and Tuan V Le.

finance Tuan V Le

theding
1/30/2016

"good experience "

A good and honest experience.My salesman was professional.I enjoy working with Caleb........he is a joy to work with.My experience with the finance gal also was swift and easy

logoyou
1/24/2016

"Very Professional, no crap and GREAT SERVICE"

We had a selection of vehicles and dealerships we wanted to visit. The first 3 we visited were full of the same off-putting B.S. and lousy salesmen. Walked into Lone Star met Jack Mitchell. Wonderful man that didn't waste out time, very knowledgable about the vehicle we wanted. Very Happy Customers!

Happy buyer
1/17/2016

"No BS and great price. "

Couldn't be happier with the car buying experience. After being underwhelmed at my local Toyota dealership I contacted Toyota of Lewisville. From the Internet contact to the sales manager to the consultant to finance everybody lived up to expectations. I was able to negotiate the price with just a few emails and ended up with the best price on a 2016 4Runner limited 4x4. On top of the best price on the purchase price it was also the best trade in value on my Lexus. Besting both Carmax and Lexus dealership. And that was with negotiating trade straight up after vehicle price. The guys really earned the business! Thanks.

Ivan, Daniel, Mark, Kass

89haider07
1/12/2016

"HORRIBLE BUSINESS AND NORMAN IS A LIAR!!!"

LIARS!!! AVOID TALKING TO NORMAN. HE WILL LIE TO YOUR FACE!!! I visited this dealership to trade in my 2009 Toyota Avalon. They made an offer which I didn't like so I walked away without disappointment. Next day, I get a call from Norman and he tells me that I can get you an extra $3K for the Avalon for the trade in if you bring it in to me ASAP because they are short on used car inventory. I said okay and went in the next day to trade in my vehicle. When I went in, Norman said, "well, the trade-in value I gave you over the phone was just get you excited to get you come in. I didn't really mean it. What I'm offering you today is the real and final offer." I was pissed off when I heard this. I went all the way there just to trade in my car only to find out that he was just making up numbers so that people can come to his shop?? That's messed up.

LauraT
1/02/2016

"New Rav4"

This was my first experience purchasing a car and I was so pleased with Jack! He did a wonderful job in helping me find the perfect car. The exact car/color combination I wanted was not available on the lot so he had it shipped from another location and personally made sure that it made it to the dealership before I went out of town. The customer service was wonderful and I never felt pressured to purchase.

Reviews of Jack Mitchell