Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville

1547 Stemmons Fwy,
Lewisville, Texas 75067
Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville Info
About Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville

We pride ourselves on offering a better way to do business with our feel good pricing. We will always be open and honest with our customers, and every member of our sales staff is held to the highest professional standards. We don't tolerate any high-pressure sales tactics -- we don't believe in that. We always endeavor to be conscious of your time, and we encourage all of our customers to conduct research before making a purchase. We will do whatever it takes to make you our customer for life. That's what you'll get when you come to Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville, and that's our better way of doing business. Come check out our feelin' good prices.

About Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville

• The Avalon Cafe
  • Lifetime Oil Changes
  • Plasma Satellite TV
  • 300 Gallon Saltwater Fish Display
MommyPatten
8/03/2015

"TX Internet Sales Scores Big For OK!"

For a cash-strapped, frazzled mom of 5, there is just no other way to buy a car! Once I narrowed down my choice of car, desired options and maximum budget including my trade-in; I went to work searching for my dream car online in Tulsa and surrounding areas. Our local dealerships either didn't have the Mazda5 I wanted or it was outside my budget. Soon, my search expanded to TX and KS! After emailing the dealership about my car, Collin quickly returned my email with an introduction video, the complete trade-in service details and another video in which he answered all of my questions and inspected the car as if he were buying and not selling it. Collin went above and beyond (did his job where others could not) to make a new customer. After a short bidding war with a KS dealership, I was off to Lewisville, TX to meet Collin McAdams face to face and prayed all the way that he would deliver what he promised. I was dreading the interface with the car "salesman" behind the emails, but was greeted instead with a charismatic, fanny-pack wearing internet sales-geek! Collin was super friendly, confident in his description of my car and prepared to get me back on the road quickly.

tmk38211
7/25/2015

"Lone Star Toyota Sales Department is a Class Act, Perfect 10"

Lone Star sales department scored a perfect 10 in my book! I am a tough critic, having sold cars in my past and being a salesman and business owner for over 30 years. Great overall experience from beginning to end, including the price I received for my trade-in. If you are looking to buy a new or used Toyota, check out Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville. Most people have the fear of being high pressured into a vehicle, not at Lone Star Toyota. They will answer all your questions, treat you with respect, give you a good price and send you home in a Toyota with a smile, what more can you ask for! Thank all of you in sales, finance and detail... Tom K.

Ethan

LCAJ
7/13/2015

"After the oil change, warning light is ON - no explanation."

I just had a 105K oil change service an hour ago, before I bring in my car everything was OK - it was just a routine "oil change". The check engine, VSC and TRAC OFF is NOT lit ON it is "OFF", but after the oil change service all of this is warning is now lit "ON" on my dashboard. I did ask why so??? The answer was "oh we have not done anything to cause that" - I get that, I understand that because it was just a routine oil change right??? But the fact of the matter is, it was not there before the service, and after the service it was there now. Another fact is that the car was last "touch" by the Toyota Service, isn't it that at least as a courtesy, Toyota Service should at least check it out if it is a legit problem or not .... remember and take note, it was not there before they did anything on my car. But yes they will do the diagnostics and check it out, but with a price attached to it - a diagnosis fee of $99. It just doesn't sit well on me, kind of unacceptable - it was not there in the 1st place before I came in, and after the service magically now there and can't explain why. Lets do the analogy and reverse the situation, let say the dealership loan me a replacement car, beforehand it is being checked and guaranteed everything is OK even extra check if there is dents and, then I returned the car with a small dent - let say it was not the same after I returned it. I can not say, "oh I didn't know what happen, maybe somebody cause" at the very least I think I will be responsible for it, and most likely it will cost me. But why not on this case, it wasn't there beforehand anyway. I spend a lot of money for a service on my car since I bought it, from 5K service now to 105K, but recently I just do the oil change. It is not my fault that I had a lifetime oil free change - it was offer when I bought this car. And don't get me wrong - the car was really great had no major problem since I bought it. But sometimes I got a feeling that since I had lifetime oil free change, I feel like the service department wants me to spend more for the service and this is one way of doing it. Intentional or not, but this is what I feel right now and seems like what it turns out to be, the way just happen right now. I am not sure if writing this review will do me good in the future, because for sure I will be coming back for 110K and beyond oil change service, but I am hoping the "Lone Star of Toyota Lewisville" will not take this review personally - just a disappointing service today (July 13, 2015). I am hoping the dealership will do something about it and improve how you guys do your service.

kmg365
7/10/2015

"Service so bad we drove across town and bought elsewhere"

Test drove Corolla on Tuesday; told salesman very interested but needed to return next day so spouse could test drive as well. Started falling apart Wed. morning. First, receptionist called me that morning to say she was sorry we had decided not to buy and wanting to know what they could have done differently. Had to explain we were planning on returning. Tried calling salesman's cell-he said he would be there Wed.-but he sounded pretty out of it. Eventually determined he had oral surgery, wasn't working, and was confused. Understand if he was out, but absence wasn't handled well. When we arrived new salesman was never able to find the keys to the first car I'd driven before. Took more time to find keys to any other vehicle. We spent at least fifteen minutes standing outside in the parking lot (in July) without being invited to wait inside; granted, we could have walked in, but I wanted to see how long it would take for him to offer. Salesman said a certain feature wasn't available on LE model (it was) and that my specific (commonplace) interior and exterior color choice combination would need to be special ordered and that it would take 60 days. Tried to call dealership later for another question, and receptionist did not know who the salesman was; took a while to find him. We initially told salesman we would buy Nissan instead, but after realizing we were choosing Nissan based on Lewisville's service we decided to at least try Toyota of Plano. LE model did have the extra feature and our specific color choice was on the lot. We drove it home the same day. If Lewisville can't close a sale even though I liked the product and would accept the price, something is wrong. It also made us question whether their subsequent service would be so sloppy-a key reason we left. Relatives had almost identical experience in Lewisville 4 years ago. Salesman had trouble finding keys to showroom model. Eventually found keys and the car wouldn't start. They actually jumpstarted the car in front of the customers. That's when my relative saw the "new" showroom model had 5000 miles on it. They (including a manager) tried to talk him into buying that one even though he was clear he wanted a new one; they didn't seem interested in selling a new one anymore. High pressure sales on someone far too experienced in business to fall for it. He drove to Toyota of Plano and had a good experience. Knowing this story, I only tried Lewisville due to location, but I should have driven to Plano first. One last thing-I had left a minor personal item in the car we test drove on Wed. (my fault). I went by Lewisville on Thursday to ask about it. No one could find the key to the car we had driven. After 15 minutes of waiting I decided it wasn't important enough to wait for. While I was waiting I heard two salesmen telling receptionist they were going on break and I saw one other one sitting with their back to the entrance, playing on their cell phone the entire time. No one ever actually let us into the car to look for the item under the seat; I was told all the salespersons were with customers. To be fair, both salesmen were friendly, but I think training was an issue. Don't know what might have happened if first salesman had been there on Wed. Dealership only getting a "2" since the price was good (Plano matched it)

Tevin, then Keith

Cargo
6/29/2015

"Buying my dream suv 4runner"

Great experence no pressure very nice and helpful. It only took 15 years befor I got a chance to buy another 4runnrers. All my 4 runner are still runing at 10 years and 200,000 miles. My sales person was Trevin Nelson

Trevin Nelson

PriusBest
6/26/2015

"Faulty Diagnosis "

Hi, I went to the dealer for a 4wheel alignment on June 19th. The service advisor said my Toyota Prius water pump was leaking. She gave me a written estimate. She also showed some coolant that had dried off! I declined the work. I came home and cleaned the area and have driven for 7 days. The water pump was not faulty as the area that the service advisor showed was leaking is as clean as ever. I don't see a single drop of coolant leak. Unfortunately, the same thing happened with the previous management as well at this location. That only shows that this dealership like their predecessor is trying to provide faulty diagnosis. I had confidence that this dealership under new management was doing something good for their customers, doesn't seem like it.

sjweathy
5/29/2015

"Great Experience!"

Collin McAdams was our first point of contact when we got to the dealership and stayed with us through our entire process of deciding between buying or leasing and what type of car would fit us the best. He was always kind, straightforward and never pushy. On top of that, Collin worked with his managers and finance team to get us the best deal possible and even went above and beyond when there was a miscommunication on my part about the features we were looking for. He stayed late to make sure we were taken care of. Go see him if you're looking to buy or lease a new Toyota!

Woreta
5/12/2015

"Great service"

Colleen McAdams is a good man he did help us in to buying the new car And he is a man of his word if it wasn't for him we probably will not by the Car Excellent job wonderful service We thank you .

dfwdancer
5/08/2015

"Awesome Job!!"

Daniel Gonzalez was my salesperson, very friendly and no pressure. The most stress free car buying experience I have ever had. I highly recommend Daniel and this dealership!!

Daniel Gonzalez

coachtrudy
5/06/2015

"Great job!"

Sam Kinnare, my salesperson, did a great job working with me on the purchase of my Highlander. The dealership managed to meet my considerable expectations. The process was too long and arduous, but not as much as other car purchases I've made. The showroom was really nice too! ****'s for Sam!

Reviews of Collin McAdams