Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville

1547 Stemmons Fwy,
Lewisville, Texas 75067
Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville Info
About Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville

We pride ourselves on offering a better way to do business with our feel good pricing. We will always be open and honest with our customers, and every member of our sales staff is held to the highest professional standards. We don't tolerate any high-pressure sales tactics -- we don't believe in that. We always endeavor to be conscious of your time, and we encourage all of our customers to conduct research before making a purchase. We will do whatever it takes to make you our customer for life. That's what you'll get when you come to Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville, and that's our better way of doing business. Come check out our feelin' good prices.

About Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville

• The Avalon Cafe
  • Lifetime Oil Changes
  • Plasma Satellite TV
  • 300 Gallon Saltwater Fish Display
CP3.4Real
8/26/2015

"Great Place to Buy a New Car!"

They were extremely fast and super nice. This was one of the best car buying experiences I have ever experienced! They even scheduled my first service appointment for me!!! Service with a smile.

Chris in McKinney
8/22/2015

"Great place to buy a car!!"

Last month I had a great experience at Lone Star in Lewisville. I am putting this same review on several sites because of the great experience I had with this dealer. I would rather share positive than negative experiences because a lot of time the review sites are full of people that are quick to complain but slow to praise. After finding the car through the USAA Buying Service, I called the dealership and was put through to Jordan. One of the pictures showed a couple of what looked like were big holes in the car and I wanted to confirm if they were holes. Spencer thought that the "holes" were actually bird poop. He want out to check and then called me in 10 minutes. Luckily it was in fact bird poop. My wife and son went over to test drive the car. They loved the car and my wife said that Jordan was the first car person that she dealt with in our search that was pleasant and took care of her. I talked to Jordan and asked him to arrange the paperwork for us to come back later that evening. Jordan was waiting for us as we walked through the door and I took a quick test drive. Really liked the car but there appeared to be a scratch that ran all along the right side of the car across 4 body panels. I pointed it out and Jordan looked at it and said it wasn't deep and could easily be buffed. I asked if they would buff it and he said that he would put it on the "We owe you" list but would check to see if anybody could do it that night. While we were in with Spencer Davis finishing finance Jordan had the scratch buffed out and it was perfect. Jordan escorted us to Spencer's office and was waiting for us with the keys when we were done with Spencer. When we drove off the lot we noticed one of the little orange bulbs on the front headlamp was out. We returned and Jordan was with another customer but came over to me, let me show him the light, and assured me that it would be replaced. Another handshake and we were gone. I knew that I didn't need to take a picture or get it in writing because Jordan said he would take care of it.….(fast forward 2 weekends - my wife took the car back to the dealer and the light was fixed with a smile in less than 5 minutes) I saw a lot of courtesy from the employees at the dealership…doors opened, polite hellos, letting my wife proceed first up the stairs, etc. But I have to say that the service Jordan provided was second to none. A lot of dealerships advertise that they will take care of you, but I felt that Jordan was truly committed to helping us pick the right car and then efficiently steer us through the process. I don't think you could ask for a better salesperson - he listens, doesn't pressure, and just is an all around pleasant guy to deal with. Spencer in Finance was very good as well. He got us in and out quickly, had a good sense of humor about his name, and was pleasant to deal with. The dealership is comfortable, looks new and has a lot of technology for the customers. At the end of the day it's the people that provide the values and foundation of a dealership and my hats are off to the people of Lone Star Toyota! Chris K. McKinney, TX

Spencer Davis in Finance and Jordan Lamar in Sales

highlander2003
8/07/2015

"Excellent service, very professional !"

I was very pleased with the way Robert and his team took care of my car. Diagnostic took couple of hours as was expected. Parts were ordered, and repairs were completed right after the parts arrived. I will go there again.

AttorneyMom
8/04/2015

"Totally non-responsive. Do they even want to sell cars?"

I have tried twice in the last 8 months to buy a car from this dealership. In both instances, the folks in the showroom were very nice -- friendly, let me take a test drive, etc. In both instances, I followed up by phone and email to ask a question about the car I was interested in. But in both instances I never got a response! The first time, the GM even sent me an email a couple days after my visit to ask if the salesperson had treated me well. I replied promptly, telling him yes but that I was waiting on the answer to a question. Silence. The second time, the salesperson told me by phone he'd gotten my email but had been very busy. Then he didn't follow up again. So I bought my car elsewhere. Ironically, the dealership's service department has been sending me ads about having my car serviced there. If the dealership is having its emails screened by a third party (I know most of the "Chat" online features go to a third party), it should make sure that there is follow-up because I would never ever recommend this dealership based on my two experiences.

I can't remember the other guy's name. He was young.

MommyPatten
8/03/2015

"TX Internet Sales Scores Big For OK!"

For a cash-strapped, frazzled mom of 5, there is just no other way to buy a car! Once I narrowed down my choice of car, desired options and maximum budget including my trade-in; I went to work searching for my dream car online in Tulsa and surrounding areas. Our local dealerships either didn't have the Mazda5 I wanted or it was outside my budget. Soon, my search expanded to TX and KS! After emailing the dealership about my car, Collin quickly returned my email with an introduction video, the complete trade-in service details and another video in which he answered all of my questions and inspected the car as if he were buying and not selling it. Collin went above and beyond (did his job where others could not) to make a new customer. After a short bidding war with a KS dealership, I was off to Lewisville, TX to meet Collin McAdams face to face and prayed all the way that he would deliver what he promised. I was dreading the interface with the car "salesman" behind the emails, but was greeted instead with a charismatic, fanny-pack wearing internet sales-geek! Collin was super friendly, confident in his description of my car and prepared to get me back on the road quickly.

tmk38211
7/25/2015

"Lone Star Toyota Sales Department is a Class Act, Perfect 10"

Lone Star sales department scored a perfect 10 in my book! I am a tough critic, having sold cars in my past and being a salesman and business owner for over 30 years. Great overall experience from beginning to end, including the price I received for my trade-in. If you are looking to buy a new or used Toyota, check out Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville. Most people have the fear of being high pressured into a vehicle, not at Lone Star Toyota. They will answer all your questions, treat you with respect, give you a good price and send you home in a Toyota with a smile, what more can you ask for! Thank all of you in sales, finance and detail... Tom K.

Ethan

LCAJ
7/13/2015

"After the oil change, warning light is ON - no explanation."

I just had a 105K oil change service an hour ago, before I bring in my car everything was OK - it was just a routine "oil change". The check engine, VSC and TRAC OFF is NOT lit ON it is "OFF", but after the oil change service all of this is warning is now lit "ON" on my dashboard. I did ask why so??? The answer was "oh we have not done anything to cause that" - I get that, I understand that because it was just a routine oil change right??? But the fact of the matter is, it was not there before the service, and after the service it was there now. Another fact is that the car was last "touch" by the Toyota Service, isn't it that at least as a courtesy, Toyota Service should at least check it out if it is a legit problem or not .... remember and take note, it was not there before they did anything on my car. But yes they will do the diagnostics and check it out, but with a price attached to it - a diagnosis fee of $99. It just doesn't sit well on me, kind of unacceptable - it was not there in the 1st place before I came in, and after the service magically now there and can't explain why. Lets do the analogy and reverse the situation, let say the dealership loan me a replacement car, beforehand it is being checked and guaranteed everything is OK even extra check if there is dents and, then I returned the car with a small dent - let say it was not the same after I returned it. I can not say, "oh I didn't know what happen, maybe somebody cause" at the very least I think I will be responsible for it, and most likely it will cost me. But why not on this case, it wasn't there beforehand anyway. I spend a lot of money for a service on my car since I bought it, from 5K service now to 105K, but recently I just do the oil change. It is not my fault that I had a lifetime oil free change - it was offer when I bought this car. And don't get me wrong - the car was really great had no major problem since I bought it. But sometimes I got a feeling that since I had lifetime oil free change, I feel like the service department wants me to spend more for the service and this is one way of doing it. Intentional or not, but this is what I feel right now and seems like what it turns out to be, the way just happen right now. I am not sure if writing this review will do me good in the future, because for sure I will be coming back for 110K and beyond oil change service, but I am hoping the "Lone Star of Toyota Lewisville" will not take this review personally - just a disappointing service today (July 13, 2015). I am hoping the dealership will do something about it and improve how you guys do your service.

kmg365
7/10/2015

"Service so bad we drove across town and bought elsewhere"

Test drove Corolla on Tuesday; told salesman very interested but needed to return next day so spouse could test drive as well. Started falling apart Wed. morning. First, receptionist called me that morning to say she was sorry we had decided not to buy and wanting to know what they could have done differently. Had to explain we were planning on returning. Tried calling salesman's cell-he said he would be there Wed.-but he sounded pretty out of it. Eventually determined he had oral surgery, wasn't working, and was confused. Understand if he was out, but absence wasn't handled well. When we arrived new salesman was never able to find the keys to the first car I'd driven before. Took more time to find keys to any other vehicle. We spent at least fifteen minutes standing outside in the parking lot (in July) without being invited to wait inside; granted, we could have walked in, but I wanted to see how long it would take for him to offer. Salesman said a certain feature wasn't available on LE model (it was) and that my specific (commonplace) interior and exterior color choice combination would need to be special ordered and that it would take 60 days. Tried to call dealership later for another question, and receptionist did not know who the salesman was; took a while to find him. We initially told salesman we would buy Nissan instead, but after realizing we were choosing Nissan based on Lewisville's service we decided to at least try Toyota of Plano. LE model did have the extra feature and our specific color choice was on the lot. We drove it home the same day. If Lewisville can't close a sale even though I liked the product and would accept the price, something is wrong. It also made us question whether their subsequent service would be so sloppy-a key reason we left. Relatives had almost identical experience in Lewisville 4 years ago. Salesman had trouble finding keys to showroom model. Eventually found keys and the car wouldn't start. They actually jumpstarted the car in front of the customers. That's when my relative saw the "new" showroom model had 5000 miles on it. They (including a manager) tried to talk him into buying that one even though he was clear he wanted a new one; they didn't seem interested in selling a new one anymore. High pressure sales on someone far too experienced in business to fall for it. He drove to Toyota of Plano and had a good experience. Knowing this story, I only tried Lewisville due to location, but I should have driven to Plano first. One last thing-I had left a minor personal item in the car we test drove on Wed. (my fault). I went by Lewisville on Thursday to ask about it. No one could find the key to the car we had driven. After 15 minutes of waiting I decided it wasn't important enough to wait for. While I was waiting I heard two salesmen telling receptionist they were going on break and I saw one other one sitting with their back to the entrance, playing on their cell phone the entire time. No one ever actually let us into the car to look for the item under the seat; I was told all the salespersons were with customers. To be fair, both salesmen were friendly, but I think training was an issue. Don't know what might have happened if first salesman had been there on Wed. Dealership only getting a "2" since the price was good (Plano matched it)

Tevin, then Keith

Cargo
6/29/2015

"Buying my dream suv 4runner"

Great experence no pressure very nice and helpful. It only took 15 years befor I got a chance to buy another 4runnrers. All my 4 runner are still runing at 10 years and 200,000 miles. My sales person was Trevin Nelson

Trevin Nelson

PriusBest
6/26/2015

"Faulty Diagnosis "

Hi, I went to the dealer for a 4wheel alignment on June 19th. The service advisor said my Toyota Prius water pump was leaking. She gave me a written estimate. She also showed some coolant that had dried off! I declined the work. I came home and cleaned the area and have driven for 7 days. The water pump was not faulty as the area that the service advisor showed was leaking is as clean as ever. I don't see a single drop of coolant leak. Unfortunately, the same thing happened with the previous management as well at this location. That only shows that this dealership like their predecessor is trying to provide faulty diagnosis. I had confidence that this dealership under new management was doing something good for their customers, doesn't seem like it.

Reviews of Jack Mitchell