Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville

1547 Stemmons Fwy,
Lewisville, Texas 75067
Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville Info
About Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville

We pride ourselves on offering a better way to do business with our feel good pricing. We will always be open and honest with our customers, and every member of our sales staff is held to the highest professional standards. We don't tolerate any high-pressure sales tactics -- we don't believe in that. We always endeavor to be conscious of your time, and we encourage all of our customers to conduct research before making a purchase. We will do whatever it takes to make you our customer for life. That's what you'll get when you come to Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville, and that's our better way of doing business. Come check out our feelin' good prices.

About Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville

• The Avalon Cafe
  • Lifetime Oil Changes
  • Plasma Satellite TV
  • 300 Gallon Saltwater Fish Display
tck123
5/20/2016

"Had a quick and easy experience with Jack Mitchell"

Jack was very professional and friendly. He understood we were looking into other dealerships as well, and didnt push cars and deals on us. Jack was knowledgeable and helpful during the scouting process. Once we made a decision, we came back and he quickly got things moving. The Toyota team worked with me and adjusted to my budget. This is my second Toyota and in the future I look forward to working with Jack Mitchell again.

Daf830
5/14/2016

"Another Great Experience with Jack Mitchell"

This is the second vehicle that I have leased through Jack. He is very professional, helpful, knowledgeable and above all, no pressure at all. He guides you, but does not push you..he treats you with respect. If you are in the market for a TOYOTA, I highly recommend that you see Jack!!

Frannk
5/07/2016

"New Car Purchase"

I purchased a new RAV 4 XL. This is the third car I have purchased at this dealer ship. Jack Mitchell was the principle sales person I dealt with this time and he was very helpful, informative, and knowledgeable about the vehicle and very helpful to me in selecting the vehicle that would meet my requirements Edward Vargas in your Finance Department led me through the sometimes difficult and hard to fully understand financial aspects of purchasing a vehicle and I left his office with a good feeling about the transaction. All of your guys get a 10.

Edward Vargas n Finance Excellent

Whynot
5/02/2016

"New car purchased"

Working with Sam Kinnare and Derek Song was a breeze. They get straight to the point without wasting any of my time and none of that game playing. I would recommend going to Sam for sales and Derek for financing.

Michael & Teresa Kiger
4/30/2016

"Great buying experience!!!"

We bought a 2016 Avalon from Lone Star Toyota and we will be back!!! Collin McAdams was wonderful to work with! He was very helpful in locating the car we wanted with the features that we wanted. He got everything ready for us and the process was very very nice!!!

Saeed
4/27/2016

"Best Toyota Dealership in DFW"

Could not be any better. One of my friends referred me to this dealership, so I took all the way from Dallas to reach this location. They will go out of there way to help their customers. I had a really great experience with Francis and Ivan in Sale department, as well as Derek in Finance department. The process was easy and they are willing to negotiate. I made a mistake in the process, and with the support of general manager, they fixed that for me generously. I would recommend here to anyone who is looking for an unbeatable deal.

Ivan

Lyfe
4/06/2016

"It was excellent experience "

I got my new car from this location and i was helped by an associate named sanjay sharma.he was very helpful and co-operative through out the whole time in there. He help me to get a really good deal as well as good service provider.i would recommend all to talk with him for better service, deal and car. Overall,i am very happy with service provided by him. It was excellent experience with sanjay sharma. Thank you so much.

Anthony.gowen
3/31/2016

"Excellent experience "

Lone star Toyota of Lewisville has earned my business time and time again. After our first experience buying a 2009 Toyota matrix through Jack Mitchell we enjoyed this car very very much. The next car happened to be at 2012 scion Xb. Jack took us through the trade in and purchase process flawlessly and explaining in detail how it would all work together. Jack Mitchell clearly showed years of experience in making this a smooth stress free process. we will definitely be using lone star Toyota of Louisville and Jack Mitchell again. Thank you

carter
3/17/2016

"Amazing Used Car Purchase!!"

I came to the dealership interest in a used tuck before stoping at the Ford dealer. I was looking the truck and was approached by a very nice man, Greg. I told him I was interested only if I could get it under the asking price. Greg and Jack worked with me on the price until I was 100% satisfied. The entire experience was very smooth & effortless. This was by far the best car buying experience I've ever had!!!

kiranmamidala
3/14/2016

"Great buying Experience !"

Jack is so helpful and made our experience stress free and hassle free. He worked with us so effortlessly and got us a very good deal. He is very pleasant and humorous, making sure you are very comfortable from start to the end. Definitely recommend this dealer !

Reviews of Jack Mitchell