Longo Lexus

Ronny Parada, New Car Sales Associate, Longo Lexus

Ronny Parada

New Car Sales Associate

January 25, 2017

"Total Rip-Off !!!! Beware ! "

- troutlimits

Take advantage of WOMEN !!!! My wife took her 2009 ES-350 in for a simple oil change and they charged her $125.00....not 1st time but for sure last time !!!! Didn't check anything else !!!! She asked to please check brake wear since the car has 40,000 miles and they told her she must pay for a $350.00 service program !!!!!.....We have been Lexus/Toyota family for over 20 years, my wife will replace her ES-350 this summer with a INFINITI .....My own previous 2008 LS-460 never cost that much for a oil change !!!!!!

January 25, 2017

"Amazing Service!"

- Melanie314

Paul Wareham- service directly is amazing and he will go out of his way to make sure customer are satisfied and happy with their service before they pick up their car. His staff are upmost professional, friendly and very helpful. Many thanks to Robin Ho and Beau Ly- these two gentleman are the reason why I take my service to Longo. Each time I come in to get service they always take care of me. Very patience going over what was done and make sure to answered all my questions and concerns. I travel from Anaheim over an hour away with traffic and it wells worth the drive. I love it here, Longo Lexus service for LIFE!

December 27, 2016

"Disapppointing Experience "

- Jjbug

Well, I purchased my car in April and the experience was amazing. However, today I brought my car in for service and was very disappointed with the experience. It certainly did not match the white glove service received when I purchased the car. I brought my car in for a 10,000 mile routine service and was informed they needed to address a recall and would need to order the part and keep the car. I agreed to do so if they coukd provide a loaner, since they needed to keep it a couple of days. They didn't have a Lexus loaner, so they sent me to Enterprise located on their property. It would have been nice if they could have reserved car for me, but rather just sent me there to see what they had. From the beginning the women at Enterprise was condescending and quick to give me the lowest quality vehicle. Once she brought up the small dirty base model Jeep Patriot. I was reluctant to accept it since it had such a small backseat for my family who is visiting. She basically told me that she had a 4 Runner, but Lexus wouldn't approve it. I ask you, why would Lexus not approve 4 Runner, when they have my new RX350 due to a recall. When I asked the women to ask them to approve, she reluctantly said: it will be awhile so you will have to wait. So I agreed to wait. During my wait, I walked back to Lexus to see if they possibly had a loaner returned. When I explained the car I was given, he stated that they had a few loaners, not sure why they didn't earlier, but the size was not much bigger. Okay, not any bigger, but clearly nicer. When I was discussing the vehicle he jumped on the phone and left me standing there waiting while he was talking. I decided I had had enough, and walked back to see if Enterprise had approval for a different vehicle, not the case. The women basically stated they had no other vehicles available. What happens to a 4 Runner? Unbelievable! I came to Longo for service, despite working up the street from Glendale Lexus, because of the great personified service I received when I purchased the car. Hmmm..!! This is not 5- star I was promised. Disappointing. I think if you are servicing a vehicle, particularly due to a recall, you bend over backwards to put the customer in a comparable vehicle. And make sure they leave feeling special...quite the contrary.

• Onsite Subway Sandwich
  • Starbucks Onsite
  • Verizon Wireless Store Onsite
  • AAA Insurance Office Onsite
  • Free Delivery Service for New/Used Vehicles within 100 Miles
  • Collision Repair Center (Body Shop)
  • Enterprise Rental Car Offices Onsite