Longo Lexus

Assistant Service Manager

December 27, 2016

"Disapppointing Experience "

- Jjbug

Well, I purchased my car in April and the experience was amazing. However, today I brought my car in for service and was very disappointed with the experience. It certainly did not match the white glove service received when I purchased the car. I brought my car in for a 10,000 mile routine service and was informed they needed to address a recall and would need to order the part and keep the car. I agreed to do so if they coukd provide a loaner, since they needed to keep it a couple of days. They didn't have a Lexus loaner, so they sent me to Enterprise located on their property. It would have been nice if they could have reserved car for me, but rather just sent me there to see what they had. From the beginning the women at Enterprise was condescending and quick to give me the lowest quality vehicle. Once she brought up the small dirty base model Jeep Patriot. I was reluctant to accept it since it had such a small backseat for my family who is visiting. She basically told me that she had a 4 Runner, but Lexus wouldn't approve it. I ask you, why would Lexus not approve 4 Runner, when they have my new RX350 due to a recall. When I asked the women to ask them to approve, she reluctantly said: it will be awhile so you will have to wait. So I agreed to wait. During my wait, I walked back to Lexus to see if they possibly had a loaner returned. When I explained the car I was given, he stated that they had a few loaners, not sure why they didn't earlier, but the size was not much bigger. Okay, not any bigger, but clearly nicer. When I was discussing the vehicle he jumped on the phone and left me standing there waiting while he was talking. I decided I had had enough, and walked back to see if Enterprise had approval for a different vehicle, not the case. The women basically stated they had no other vehicles available. What happens to a 4 Runner? Unbelievable! I came to Longo for service, despite working up the street from Glendale Lexus, because of the great personified service I received when I purchased the car. Hmmm..!! This is not 5- star I was promised. Disappointing. I think if you are servicing a vehicle, particularly due to a recall, you bend over backwards to put the customer in a comparable vehicle. And make sure they leave feeling special...quite the contrary.

December 11, 2016

"Bad customer service "

- Bianca!2008

I called for information on a lexus ls 460 and made a offer about $1500 less than the asking price since I live 2 hours away I wanted to see if it was negotiable. Leo was very RUDE! He made comments saying you are not the only one interested in this vehicle. I have plenty of people interested, no we will not go down on the price he would continuously interrupt me. We all know how it should've been handle a simple no and a statement saying if we get another ls 460 at you asking price we will give you a call.I would not buy a car from Leo if the would reduce the price period this guy should not be working at a dealership check his work ethic.

September 20, 2016

"Victor Zeng"

- donisland

SALES: Victors Zeng is the person we have always purchased cars through at Longo Lexus. HE IS EXCELLENT. We have purchased cars at other dealers but no dealer has ever come close to Longo Lexus and in particular Victor Zeng. SERVICE: The check in portion is speedy and very polite. The service is always well done and when the car is completed it is returned nice and clean.

• Onsite Subway Sandwich
  • Starbucks Onsite
  • Verizon Wireless Store Onsite
  • AAA Insurance Office Onsite
  • Free Delivery Service for New/Used Vehicles within 100 Miles
  • Collision Repair Center (Body Shop)
  • Enterprise Rental Car Offices Onsite