Longo Lexus

Ronny Parada, New Car Sales Associate, Longo Lexus

Ronny Parada

New Car Sales Associate

March 28, 2017

"George Kantanto you’re SUPERB!"

- Lexus21

George Kantanto you’re SUPERB! Let me start of by saying I am a first time buyer. With that being said I definitely shop the market. I contacted numerous dealerships to see who would work best with me. I can simply say George Kantanto from Longo Lexus is by far the best! The whole transaction was flawless! Everything was at ease! No stress or frustration and he was very informative! I was happy from the start till the end. George worked with me on getting a 2017 Lexus Rx 350! Its a beautiful car and I want to thank George for taking great care of me. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND everybody to do business with George Kantanto! You'll be satisfied! I will see you very soon George as I have a friend who will be buying a car from you. Its my pleasure doing with business with you and I appreciate everything!

January 25, 2017

"Total Rip-Off !!!! Beware ! "

- troutlimits

Take advantage of WOMEN !!!! My wife took her 2009 ES-350 in for a simple oil change and they charged her $125.00....not 1st time but for sure last time !!!! Didn't check anything else !!!! She asked to please check brake wear since the car has 40,000 miles and they told her she must pay for a $350.00 service program !!!!!.....We have been Lexus/Toyota family for over 20 years, my wife will replace her ES-350 this summer with a INFINITI .....My own previous 2008 LS-460 never cost that much for a oil change !!!!!!

January 25, 2017

"Amazing Service!"

- Melanie314

Paul Wareham- service directly is amazing and he will go out of his way to make sure customer are satisfied and happy with their service before they pick up their car. His staff are upmost professional, friendly and very helpful. Many thanks to Robin Ho and Beau Ly- these two gentleman are the reason why I take my service to Longo. Each time I come in to get service they always take care of me. Very patience going over what was done and make sure to answered all my questions and concerns. I travel from Anaheim over an hour away with traffic and it wells worth the drive. I love it here, Longo Lexus service for LIFE!

• Onsite Subway Sandwich
  • Starbucks Onsite
  • Verizon Wireless Store Onsite
  • AAA Insurance Office Onsite
  • Free Delivery Service for New/Used Vehicles within 100 Miles
  • Collision Repair Center (Body Shop)
  • Enterprise Rental Car Offices Onsite