Longo Lexus

Ronny Parada, New Car Sales Associate, Longo Lexus

Ronny Parada

New Car Sales Associate

July 11, 2017

"Business with Longo makes it easy via salesman"

- ernie

I have been a regular Toyota customer and I recently purchased a brand new RAV4 on 5 July 2017. My sales experience with Mr. Trent Noller is beyond compare. I can not complain with my previous experience with other salesman with Longo Toyota but Mr. Noller service is outstanding. He is direct to the point and a good communicator. His responses to my emails are quick that made my transaction easy. He is friendly and courteous that makes every customer at ease. If he is due for promotion to the next level, he deserves it.

Trent Noller

June 15, 2017

"Longo Lexus stands behind their cars!"

- LS460-RH

Bought a 2008 Lexus LS 460 from Longo Lexus and it was out of factory warranty. I was told that the car is a Long Lexus "Quality Assured" vehicle and has 90 days/3000 miles dealer warranty. After taking the car home, I found that there was a small hole on the muffler and also the engine was rough in idle when in Drive or Reverse mode. Took the car back to the dealer. Eric Anaya handled the visit. He arranged the inspection and repair. During the inspection process, the Service Department folks also found a number of other minor things that needed a fix. Eventually, they replaced water pump, drive belt, drive belt tensioner, head gaskets on both left and right engine sides, installed spark plug seals, replaced the leaky muffler with a new one, changed coolant as part of coolant pump replacement procedure. The total cost was over $2200. Because the car is their Quality Assured vehicle, there was no charge to me personally. Also, they provided a courteous (loaner) car while the repairs were done. If you need to buy a used Lexus car, buy it from Longo Lexus, because they stand behind the cars they sold.

Eric Anaya
Other Employees : Want to thank the service department folks who did the repair and also the used car manager who authorized the repair. Thank you all.

March 28, 2017

"George Kantanto you’re SUPERB!"

- Lexus21

George Kantanto you’re SUPERB! Let me start of by saying I am a first time buyer. With that being said I definitely shop the market. I contacted numerous dealerships to see who would work best with me. I can simply say George Kantanto from Longo Lexus is by far the best! The whole transaction was flawless! Everything was at ease! No stress or frustration and he was very informative! I was happy from the start till the end. George worked with me on getting a 2017 Lexus Rx 350! Its a beautiful car and I want to thank George for taking great care of me. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND everybody to do business with George Kantanto! You'll be satisfied! I will see you very soon George as I have a friend who will be buying a car from you. Its my pleasure doing with business with you and I appreciate everything!

George Kantanto

• Starbucks Onsite
  • Verizon Wireless Store Onsite
  • AAA Insurance Office Onsite
  • Free Delivery Service for New/Used Vehicles within 100 Miles
  • Collision Repair Center (Body Shop)
  • Enterprise Rental Car Offices Onsite