Love Honda

Brandon Honda

Honda of Gainesville

boru
10/27/2014

"there is no love for the customer at love Honda"

compassion is a foreign word to the associates of love Honda. before they answer any questions they want to know what you done for them lately! there's no love for the customer at love Honda.

rob

hamma8
3/11/2014

"I went in for service under warranty on our 2011 Honda..."

I went in for service under warranty on our 2011 Honda Civic and told I had to pay for a diagnostic check to check out the noise coming from the right wheel drive system. I got very upset and left. I have had 5 Honda's and many other cars and trucks and never had this trouble from others dealers. I am 67 years old, not nice!

Glenn service tech

Fpuckett04
6/04/2013

"I had a 2003 Honda Accord what's the key stuck in the..."

I had a 2003 Honda Accord what's the key stuck in the ignition I had my vehicle towed to Love Honda for repair. Two days later someone called me to let me know my car was done I go to pick up my car and realized that the only changed one key for the ignition none for the doors. I called back a day later only to hear a rude sales manager tell me nothing well be done to help make this right..... Called Honda corporation for them to tell me they will send a email to the dealer ship and I never heard anything back.... Now I have nissans

General sale manager

johnsbarb
12/08/2012

"Rose was great! A few days after I signed the deal, I..."

Rose was great! A few days after I signed the deal, I received a call from my brother in New York telling me the deal he got on a fully equipped Honda accord. I called and talked with the General Manager, who was charming while I was making a decision. I told him about the deal my brother got. He didn't believe me and told me he was tearing up my check and I should go to New York to buy my car. When I tried to respond, he hung up on me! Totally rude for any employee let alone the GM.

Rose

dotm
9/26/2007

"After having driven a Nissan for the last 6 years on a..."

After having driven a Nissan for the last 6 years on a lease I had gotten the runaround from Crystal Nissan regarding turning in my lease and the procurement of a new Nissan. I decided to try Love Honda and see what they had to offer. What a great experience it turned out to be. The staff was very knowledgeable and friendly and answered all of my questions and I leased my new Honda and was in and out of the dealership withing 1 hour. I never new car buying could be so easy and so stressless. I know now that all of my needs will be met in the future at Love Honda.

Mike Rodriguez, Frank DeSomma