Love Honda

Love Honda
Love Honda Info

Honda of Gainesville

Honda of Ocala

"I went in for service under warranty on our 2011 Honda..."

I went in for service under warranty on our 2011 Honda Civic and told I had to pay for a diagnostic check to check out the noise coming from the right wheel drive system. I got very upset and left. I have had 5 Honda's and many other cars and trucks and never had this trouble from others dealers. I am 67 years old, not nice!

Glenn service tech

"I had a 2003 Honda Accord what's the key stuck in the..."

I had a 2003 Honda Accord what's the key stuck in the ignition I had my vehicle towed to Love Honda for repair. Two days later someone called me to let me know my car was done I go to pick up my car and realized that the only changed one key for the ignition none for the doors. I called back a day later only to hear a rude sales manager tell me nothing well be done to help make this right..... Called Honda corporation for them to tell me they will send a email to the dealer ship and I never heard anything back.... Now I have nissans

General sale manager

"Rose was great! A few days after I signed the deal, I..."

Rose was great! A few days after I signed the deal, I received a call from my brother in New York telling me the deal he got on a fully equipped Honda accord. I called and talked with the General Manager, who was charming while I was making a decision. I told him about the deal my brother got. He didn't believe me and told me he was tearing up my check and I should go to New York to buy my car. When I tried to respond, he hung up on me! Totally rude for any employee let alone the GM.

Rose

"After having driven a Nissan for the last 6 years on a..."

After having driven a Nissan for the last 6 years on a lease I had gotten the runaround from Crystal Nissan regarding turning in my lease and the procurement of a new Nissan. I decided to try Love Honda and see what they had to offer. What a great experience it turned out to be. The staff was very knowledgeable and friendly and answered all of my questions and I leased my new Honda and was in and out of the dealership withing 1 hour. I never new car buying could be so easy and so stressless. I know now that all of my needs will be met in the future at Love Honda.

Mike Rodriguez, Frank DeSomma