Love PreOwned AutoCenter

F&I Manager

April 29, 2017

"Amazing!!!!!"

- Cindy1210

I am a 3rd time customer and I would definitely recommend love! It's awesome! I got excellent service my sales men were awesome Luis and albert did everything they could and got us exactly what we wanted down to the t! Thanks to them we now own the car of our dreams! The financial dept was awesome as well! Thank you guys so much! -The Hughes Family!

April 24, 2017

"Amazing Service"

- LauraRae

Luis was amazing! Hadn't bought a new car in over 10 years so there were PLENTY of questions and he helped every step of the way! Highly recommend not only the dealership in Corpus, but him as well!!!!

April 19, 2017

"Great experience "

- robo22.cruz

This place has always been good to no matter what I'm looking for, you guys always help me. And I really thank you guys

Used 2012 Ram 1500, $25940