Love PreOwned AutoCenter

Rachelle Fulmer

June 27, 2017

"First time Buyer"

- Misskeeli14

I had the BEST experience ever buying my first car. I was super nervous but Luis and Osmar made me feel so comfortable and so informed. They literally bent over backwards for me and ALWAYS kept in contact. I would definitely recommend y'all go see them if you're interested in purchasing a new vehicle!! You won't be let down!

Osmar Garcia

June 10, 2017

"It was the best experience and very nice people "

- Madison Abbott

Awesome people couldn't ask for a better experience Albert was amazing they worked so hard to get me into my car. I'm so happy they are awesome

June 03, 2017

"Great vehicle purchase experience "

- George Elizondo

I just purchased a new vehicle at Love Pre-owned Auto Center and I have to say that I am very pleased with my purchase. Luis Garza and Albert Gonzales were very helpful and informative about my vehicle and instrumental in getting me in my new Ford Escape 2017 Titanium. I could not have done it without their help along the way. I will definitely recommend Love Pre-owned Auto Center and their great salesmen Luis Garza and Albert Gonzales to everyone interested in making a new vehicle purchase. Thank you again for all your help.

Margaret Reyes