Lowe Toyota of Warner Robins

Toyota of Union City

Rav,Charlene4
10/29/2015

"Best experience ever!!"

My husband and I have bought many new cars over the years. I can honestly say this was the best experience we have ever had. Our salesman Bill Dodd was Awesome! He went out of his way to get us what we wanted, and to make sure we were happy.Bill Dodd put no pressure on us to buy like most dealerships do. Lowe Toyota gave us what we asked for our trade ins, and went out of their way to find the exact color and features we wanted in the Rav4 Limited. Thank you again to Bill Dodd and the staff at Lowe Toyota, for the no pressure, no games, and being very honest and fair with us. This was the first time we truly left from buying a new car, and knew that we got a great deal. Way to go, Bill Dodd and staff at Lowe Toyota. We love our Rav4 Limited!!! Tim and Charlene

Bill Dodd

JD31005
10/22/2015

"Was browsing online for a used vehicle. looked at Lowes..."

Was browsing online for a used vehicle. looked at Lowes used inventory and found a small truck i was curious about. this pop up window offered to help me with any questions through an online chat. Lady says may i help you. I said can you verify if this stock number is still for sale. Lady says sure. then 15 minutes later after asking for email addresses and phone numbers last name usesless marketing information collected by an obviously standard crooked pushing cardealership, (i beleive there is a special place in hell for car sales people like this). I still dont know if the vehicle is still on the lot for sale and after this not sure i would do business with a company this type performance.

leah

suckeyjane
10/21/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

I purchased my truck from Lowe Toyota in May of 2015. I can't say enough about Mr. Lowe & his employees and the customer service provided! They were great! Even after the sale, I am very pleased with the service that continues from this fine organization! I didn't know customer service this good still existed! Soooo proud of you Mr. Lowe & your team!!

Bill Dodd, Carolyn Hooton, Bo Camarota & Mr. Lowe himself

Tomr
5/25/2015

"Emergency service while travelling"

Great attention and service after experiencing Check Engine warning light. Reasonable cost. Great attention. Very nice facility. Part replaced. Back on road in a couple hours. Thanks for a good experience to Gina and unknown Tech, Robbie, Carolyn, And Lorey for product info. Would have liked to pursue future business if closer.

Carolyn Hooton, Gina Vanwormer

rambo
5/23/2015

"oil change "

Wife took 2014 Tacoma in for oil change and kept trying to sell unnecessary services like a $150 diff fluid change, warranty says xx not change, don't like comments in my file

Gina Vanwormer

OLDPHART66DON
12/11/2014

"THESE AIN'T CHRISTMAS LIGHTS!"

MY 2001 HIGHLANDER WAS IN NEED OF AN OIL AND FILTER CHANGE.BEING AN "OLD SCHOOL" OWNER, I TRY TO GET AN OIL AND FILTER CHANGE EVERY 3000 MILES AND I PREFER TO HAVE THIS DONE AT THE TOYOTA DEALERSHIP. WITHIN TWO DAYS AFTER THE OIL AND FILTER SERVICE THE CHECK ENGINE AND VSC LIGHTS CAME ON.THIS RESULTS FROM THE AIR FILTER HOUSING BEING REMOVED TO INSPECT THE FILTER.THE ONLY WAY TO CORRECT THIS IS TO CLEAR THE ERROR CODES FROM THE ONBOARD COMPUTER WHICH LOWE TOYOTA FAILED TO DO.NOW I HAVE TO SPEND MORE TIME RETURNING THE CAR TO HAVE THE ERROR CODES CLEARED WHICH SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE WHEN THE CAR WAS SERVICED.NEXT OIL CHANGE I BELIEVE I WILL SEE IF BUTLER TOYOTA SERVICE DEPARTMENT CAN GET IT RIGHT!

TERRANCE KEY

Cortinasinlatina
4/12/2014

"Absurd Pricing"

I made a 10 hour round trip fully prepared to purchase a 2006 Honda Element with 5 speed manual transmission, and 105,000 miles. I brought with me my 2006 Nissan Frontier XE with power pack, towing pack, and A/T and 89,000 miles. My truck had all new fluids, was just detailed, and had new tires. Although a very nice car, the Element needed tires and had some issues with trim pieces (vent visors) Both the Frontier and the Element had virtually identical Black Book values and my Nissan had a NADA retail value of $ 1,000 more than the Element. The KBB value of my vehicle was higher than that of the Element. Keep in mind that my trade needed nothing more than a window sticker to put it on the lot. They offered me $ 5,800 for a vehicle with NADA trade value of well over $ 8,000. I am not naive and know that I would not have gotten retail for my trade but what I did offer was my paid off Nissan plus $ 650, plus the $ 700 documentaion fee. Their best offer was to take my paid off Frontier on trade and another $ 6000 for price difference, DOC fee, and taxes. I will say that the salesman was very polite and professional in his demeanor but the price difference was beyond belief. They lost my business on an Element that may be very hard to move due to being a stick shift.

Jim Harrelson

bdming
2/01/2014

"My family and I have purchased several Toyota vehicles..."

My family and I have purchased several Toyota vehicles over the past years and we have always been satisfied with the service we received. Linda Slaughter and the finance personnel provided outstanding service/assistance to me and my son. I felt the staff ensured that we received the best deal, and provided great guidance and assistance throughout the purchasing process. This was my son first time purchasing a car and the experience was outstanding. My son loves his new 2014 Toyota Camry SE. Thank you Lowe Toyota family!

Linda Slaughter

wedemichow
1/09/2014

"It was a satisfied experience, especially for the..."

It was a satisfied experience, especially for the treatment and consideration from the seller qho was very patient while making my choice and in charge of finding the best option for my needs. I love muy new Toyota Corolla.

Corey Weber

amoss226
12/31/2013

"this dealer made my choice easy. car was already pulled..."

this dealer made my choice easy. car was already pulled to the side waiting for me when i arrived. royal was patient and nice and has helped me with all of my needs

royal rutherford