Lowe Toyota of Warner Robins

Heyward Allen Toyota

E.T. Faulkner
7/12/2016

"Superior Servicing Scheduling"

I recently moved from Warner Robins and I can truly say I miss the Lowe Toyota Service Department. Where I live presently, it is always a negotiation to schedule my vehicle for routine service. Terrence and Gina of Lowe's must have spoiled me because I grew accustomed to being squeezed in on the same day when I call. They always checked to see if I could get in when I request same day service. Sometimes I was told I might have to wait a bit, but at least there was a chance. I visited the area just last weekend and called for servicing, and they got me in! That is the type of customer consideration I'd like to see at my present location. Or maybe I'll just keep driving to Warner Robins when that service light pops on!

Gina

Gene
7/07/2016

"Great customer service. always correct, clean and timely"

I've dealt with Collin, Robbie and Becky. Whether it's a big problem or something simple as an oil change. They've been more than helpful and do all that's in their power to please.

Becky Collin Robbie.

hcd
7/05/2016

"Outstanding! "

Before I made my purchase, I compared prices at three dealerships...Lowe Toyota ha e me the best deal. And, the professional and insight provided by Ms Linda Slaughter was OUTSTANDING!

Allen123
6/04/2016

"My brand new Camry "

I was very pleased with the car me and my husband picked out. Linda Slaughter was very experienced and knowledgeable, from the time we walked in the to door to the end. She explained everything correctly. I will let my friends know that Lowe Toyota is the place to go to find a good deal.

Bsterling1004
5/30/2016

"Best car purchase experience ever! "

After recently buying an Audi and a BMW this has been the very best experience ever!! Mrs. Jessie was the best car lady you'll ever meet and the other folks over at Lowe Toyota were just great to deal with!! Would definitely be a returning customer in the future!

Jessie

Tamahyla
5/20/2016

"Awesome!"

Ms. Linda Customer service was nothing less than amazing! I've been driving all my life and had never experienced a break down in my vehicle, so I was beyond frustrated. I got to Lowe and Ms. Linda took great care of me!

Linda

Ginger
5/12/2016

"Wonderful!"

Easy, painless and wonderful experience. Eric Holmes, pleasant and knowledgable young man, was my salesman, who was exceptional and easy to talk to. Carolyn Hooton was knowledgeable and excited about explaining the technology in my new car. Wonderful experience!!

Eric Holmes, Carolyn Hooton, Royal Rutherford, Mike Wood, ? Finance manager

DaleC
5/04/2016

"Excellent Service"

My wife and I purchased 7 vehicles from another dealer in Macon GA. After receiving poor service on our last purchase we decided to move our business to another dealer. We selected Lowe Toyota of Warner Robins GA. It was an excellent decision. The entire process only took about 90 minutes. Our salesperson get 5 stars plus. Low pressure on the sales side and great service provided by everyone at the dealership. Thank for a great experience. Dale

Ronney Johnson, Brittany, Chris Brock and Carol

Cupcake
4/16/2016

"Needing a car yesterday"

Tristan was very polite and willing to help us get a car thx a lot tristain. We were looking to find a reliable car to get my wife back and forth to work and Tristian was the one to make this happen.

Tristain

Trice200
3/27/2016

"Ms. Linda is great"

Ms. Linda Slaughter is a great sales person. She really makes sure she goes out of her way to hel the customer. Everybody was very helpful and the process was quick and painless.