Lowe Toyota of Warner Robins

Toyota South Atlanta

Heyward Allen Toyota

JR
8/31/2016

"We had a great experience at Lowe Toyota!"

Our sales consultant Mr. Leory Blackmon was knowledgable, courteous and was able to answer our questions and helped us a get a deal we were happy with. Ms. Carolyn Hooton was very informative and helped us learn our new vehicle. We felt very welcome and would recommend Lowe Toyota to anyone. As first time Toyota owners we are very satisfied thus far.

Carolyn Hooton
Leory Blackmon

Scotts67pony
8/13/2016

"2016 Tundra"

I purchased a 2016 Tundra from Lowe Toyota and the salesman was Heath. He took the time to listen to my concerns over cost and made sure I was familiar and satisfied with all functions of my new truck.

Heath

donna1999
8/13/2016

"Great service as usual"

This is the 3rd vehicle we have purchased from Lowe Toyota. Their professional & friendly service is found no where else in Georgia. They are awesome!

Linda Cuyler-slaughter

Happy Highlander Owner
7/25/2016

"Good Buying Experience!"

Tristian Hatcher, the sales representative, was knowledgeable, respectful, and very helpful. While I was not sure of the specific vehicle that would meet my need, he showed me several different styles and provided detailed information on each. He allowed me to conduct my own analysis on the vehicles and did not pressure me to make an immediate decision. The process for completing the transaction was efficient and the delivery of my new Highlander was a very good experience.

Tristian Hatcher

E.T. Faulkner
7/12/2016

"Superior Servicing Scheduling"

I recently moved from Warner Robins and I can truly say I miss the Lowe Toyota Service Department. Where I live presently, it is always a negotiation to schedule my vehicle for routine service. Terrence and Gina of Lowe's must have spoiled me because I grew accustomed to being squeezed in on the same day when I call. They always checked to see if I could get in when I request same day service. Sometimes I was told I might have to wait a bit, but at least there was a chance. I visited the area just last weekend and called for servicing, and they got me in! That is the type of customer consideration I'd like to see at my present location. Or maybe I'll just keep driving to Warner Robins when that service light pops on!

Gina

Gene
7/07/2016

"Great customer service. always correct, clean and timely"

I've dealt with Collin, Robbie and Becky. Whether it's a big problem or something simple as an oil change. They've been more than helpful and do all that's in their power to please.

Becky Collin Robbie.

hcd
7/05/2016

"Outstanding! "

Before I made my purchase, I compared prices at three dealerships...Lowe Toyota ha e me the best deal. And, the professional and insight provided by Ms Linda Slaughter was OUTSTANDING!

Linda Slaughter

Allen123
6/04/2016

"My brand new Camry "

I was very pleased with the car me and my husband picked out. Linda Slaughter was very experienced and knowledgeable, from the time we walked in the to door to the end. She explained everything correctly. I will let my friends know that Lowe Toyota is the place to go to find a good deal.

Linda Slaughter

Bsterling1004
5/30/2016

"Best car purchase experience ever! "

After recently buying an Audi and a BMW this has been the very best experience ever!! Mrs. Jessie was the best car lady you'll ever meet and the other folks over at Lowe Toyota were just great to deal with!! Would definitely be a returning customer in the future!

Jessie

Tamahyla
5/20/2016

"Awesome!"

Ms. Linda Customer service was nothing less than amazing! I've been driving all my life and had never experienced a break down in my vehicle, so I was beyond frustrated. I got to Lowe and Ms. Linda took great care of me!

Linda