Lowe Toyota of Warner Robins

Heyward Allen Toyota

Tamahyla
5/20/2016

"Awesome!"

Ms. Linda Customer service was nothing less than amazing! I've been driving all my life and had never experienced a break down in my vehicle, so I was beyond frustrated. I got to Lowe and Ms. Linda took great care of me!

Linda

Ginger
5/12/2016

"Wonderful!"

Easy, painless and wonderful experience. Eric Holmes, pleasant and knowledgable young man, was my salesman, who was exceptional and easy to talk to. Carolyn Hooton was knowledgeable and excited about explaining the technology in my new car. Wonderful experience!!

Eric Holmes, Carolyn Hooton, Royal Rutherford, Mike Wood, ? Finance manager

DaleC
5/04/2016

"Excellent Service"

My wife and I purchased 7 vehicles from another dealer in Macon GA. After receiving poor service on our last purchase we decided to move our business to another dealer. We selected Lowe Toyota of Warner Robins GA. It was an excellent decision. The entire process only took about 90 minutes. Our salesperson get 5 stars plus. Low pressure on the sales side and great service provided by everyone at the dealership. Thank for a great experience. Dale

Ronney Johnson, Brittany, Chris Brock and Carol

Cupcake
4/16/2016

"Needing a car yesterday"

Tristan was very polite and willing to help us get a car thx a lot tristain. We were looking to find a reliable car to get my wife back and forth to work and Tristian was the one to make this happen.

Tristain

Trice200
3/27/2016

"Ms. Linda is great"

Ms. Linda Slaughter is a great sales person. She really makes sure she goes out of her way to hel the customer. Everybody was very helpful and the process was quick and painless.

Linda Slaughter

Todd
2/27/2016

"Great experience "

I had the best experience purchasing my new 2016 Toyota 4Runner from Mike King and Marlon Bussey. When I arrived they had everything ready down to my new vehicle perfectly cleaned and filled with gas. There was no wait for finance, Beau was very quick and didn't waste time unlike most dealerships that keep you waiting because they are incompate and have no idea what they are doing. Thanks Lowe Toyota for making the difference.

Mike King , and Marlon Bussey

Rav,Charlene4
10/29/2015

"Best experience ever!!"

My husband and I have bought many new cars over the years. I can honestly say this was the best experience we have ever had. Our salesman Bill Dodd was Awesome! He went out of his way to get us what we wanted, and to make sure we were happy.Bill Dodd put no pressure on us to buy like most dealerships do. Lowe Toyota gave us what we asked for our trade ins, and went out of their way to find the exact color and features we wanted in the Rav4 Limited. Thank you again to Bill Dodd and the staff at Lowe Toyota, for the no pressure, no games, and being very honest and fair with us. This was the first time we truly left from buying a new car, and knew that we got a great deal. Way to go, Bill Dodd and staff at Lowe Toyota. We love our Rav4 Limited!!! Tim and Charlene

Bill Dodd

JD31005
10/22/2015

"Was browsing online for a used vehicle. looked at Lowes..."

Was browsing online for a used vehicle. looked at Lowes used inventory and found a small truck i was curious about. this pop up window offered to help me with any questions through an online chat. Lady says may i help you. I said can you verify if this stock number is still for sale. Lady says sure. then 15 minutes later after asking for email addresses and phone numbers last name usesless marketing information collected by an obviously standard crooked pushing cardealership, (i beleive there is a special place in hell for car sales people like this). I still dont know if the vehicle is still on the lot for sale and after this not sure i would do business with a company this type performance.

leah

suckeyjane
10/21/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

I purchased my truck from Lowe Toyota in May of 2015. I can't say enough about Mr. Lowe & his employees and the customer service provided! They were great! Even after the sale, I am very pleased with the service that continues from this fine organization! I didn't know customer service this good still existed! Soooo proud of you Mr. Lowe & your team!!

Bill Dodd, Carolyn Hooton, Bo Camarota & Mr. Lowe himself

Tomr
5/25/2015

"Emergency service while travelling"

Great attention and service after experiencing Check Engine warning light. Reasonable cost. Great attention. Very nice facility. Part replaced. Back on road in a couple hours. Thanks for a good experience to Gina and unknown Tech, Robbie, Carolyn, And Lorey for product info. Would have liked to pursue future business if closer.

Carolyn Hooton, Gina Vanwormer