Lowe Toyota of Warner Robins

Toyota of Union City

World Toyota

OLDPHART66DON
12/11/2014

"THESE AIN'T CHRISTMAS LIGHTS!"

MY 2001 HIGHLANDER WAS IN NEED OF AN OIL AND FILTER CHANGE.BEING AN "OLD SCHOOL" OWNER, I TRY TO GET AN OIL AND FILTER CHANGE EVERY 3000 MILES AND I PREFER TO HAVE THIS DONE AT THE TOYOTA DEALERSHIP. WITHIN TWO DAYS AFTER THE OIL AND FILTER SERVICE THE CHECK ENGINE AND VSC LIGHTS CAME ON.THIS RESULTS FROM THE AIR FILTER HOUSING BEING REMOVED TO INSPECT THE FILTER.THE ONLY WAY TO CORRECT THIS IS TO CLEAR THE ERROR CODES FROM THE ONBOARD COMPUTER WHICH LOWE TOYOTA FAILED TO DO.NOW I HAVE TO SPEND MORE TIME RETURNING THE CAR TO HAVE THE ERROR CODES CLEARED WHICH SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE WHEN THE CAR WAS SERVICED.NEXT OIL CHANGE I BELIEVE I WILL SEE IF BUTLER TOYOTA SERVICE DEPARTMENT CAN GET IT RIGHT!

TERRANCE KEY

Cortinasinlatina
4/12/2014

"Absurd Pricing"

I made a 10 hour round trip fully prepared to purchase a 2006 Honda Element with 5 speed manual transmission, and 105,000 miles. I brought with me my 2006 Nissan Frontier XE with power pack, towing pack, and A/T and 89,000 miles. My truck had all new fluids, was just detailed, and had new tires. Although a very nice car, the Element needed tires and had some issues with trim pieces (vent visors) Both the Frontier and the Element had virtually identical Black Book values and my Nissan had a NADA retail value of $ 1,000 more than the Element. The KBB value of my vehicle was higher than that of the Element. Keep in mind that my trade needed nothing more than a window sticker to put it on the lot. They offered me $ 5,800 for a vehicle with NADA trade value of well over $ 8,000. I am not naive and know that I would not have gotten retail for my trade but what I did offer was my paid off Nissan plus $ 650, plus the $ 700 documentaion fee. Their best offer was to take my paid off Frontier on trade and another $ 6000 for price difference, DOC fee, and taxes. I will say that the salesman was very polite and professional in his demeanor but the price difference was beyond belief. They lost my business on an Element that may be very hard to move due to being a stick shift.

Jim Harrelson

bdming
2/01/2014

"My family and I have purchased several Toyota vehicles..."

My family and I have purchased several Toyota vehicles over the past years and we have always been satisfied with the service we received. Linda Slaughter and the finance personnel provided outstanding service/assistance to me and my son. I felt the staff ensured that we received the best deal, and provided great guidance and assistance throughout the purchasing process. This was my son first time purchasing a car and the experience was outstanding. My son loves his new 2014 Toyota Camry SE. Thank you Lowe Toyota family!

Linda Slaughter

wedemichow
1/09/2014

"It was a satisfied experience, especially for the..."

It was a satisfied experience, especially for the treatment and consideration from the seller qho was very patient while making my choice and in charge of finding the best option for my needs. I love muy new Toyota Corolla.

Corey Weber

amoss226
12/31/2013

"this dealer made my choice easy. car was already pulled..."

this dealer made my choice easy. car was already pulled to the side waiting for me when i arrived. royal was patient and nice and has helped me with all of my needs

royal rutherford

rhobay47
12/30/2013

"This is the second car I have purchased from Lowe Toyota..."

This is the second car I have purchased from Lowe Toyota via Linda Slaughter as the salesperson. I have purchased many cars in the past from various dealerships. My experience at Lowe Toyota is always the best – always! Before we arrived, financing had already been taken care of, along with all of the other details. Upon arrival, the car was awaiting us. It was gorgeous! Linda knew exactly what I liked, the amenities I preferred, and the small perks that made me smile. We were there only for a short amount of time before we were on the road in our brand new ride. I absolutely love Lowe Toyota and Linda Slaughter. I am a busy professional with very little time to waste. Lowe’s car processing/purchasing system is top notch and designed perfectly for individuals who simply do not have the time to spend all day haggling in a car dealership over a price of a new or used vehicle. In addition, I must add, my six year old was with me. Everyone was kind and professional. I cannot wait to go back to Lowe and purchase my SUV.

Linda Slaughter, Carolyn (Customer Service Manager) & Finance Guy who Graduated from UCF

tennispaddler1
12/28/2013

"The entire experience was very straightforward and..."

The entire experience was very straightforward and efficient. Royal worked diligently and effectively to find the exact vehicle i wanted. Mike was helpful and willing to compromise on the price. The customer service lady was very cordial and helpful in explaining Lowe operations and introducing the service staff. Everything was as promised and I was out the door and driving away in the new Corolla in record time. -Terry Ross

Royal Rutherford, Mike King, customer relations lady

Rlopez510
12/23/2013

"Great dealership thnx allot Linda great sales rep!!!!..."

Great dealership thnx allot Linda great sales rep!!!! Love my new Toyota tundra and all the help I got while at the dealership great buying experience .

Linda slaughter

edcdcd
12/13/2013

"Corey Weber and Randy Solomon were both very helpful in..."

Corey Weber and Randy Solomon were both very helpful in comsummating the deal on our new 2013 Toyota Avalon. Everything was explained well about the new vehicle, and the deal made on the phone was honored which is a great tribute to the type of business that is being run at Lowe Toyota. The dealership is a beautiful facility, and Corey Weber did everything possible to make our transaction run smoothly, even coming in on his day off to work with us. It was a pleasure to do business with Lowe Toyota. I will be recommending the dealership and Corey Weber to those friends who live in the Atlanta Metro Area and are looking for a new Toyota.

Corey Weber

Vern42
12/12/2013

"Royal Rutherford was very well versed on the vehicle. He..."

Royal Rutherford was very well versed on the vehicle. He was courteous, friendly, responsive, and professional.. I would recommend him and the company to anyone.

Royal Ruterford