Lubbers Cars

Lubbers Cars

Call
Lubbers Cars Info
About Lubbers Cars

Welcome to the Lubbers Ford & Chevy page, communicating with anyone in the Wichita, Hutchinson, Cheney, Goddard, Andover... in fact, pretty much anyone in Kansas and parts of Oklahoma about cars and trucks (or anything else).http://lubberscars.com/

About Lubbers Cars

• Free Service Rentals ("Loaners")
  • Buy Here Pay Here

"Real friendly people. "

Working with Danny, he did what he could to help me and my wife purchase our new truck. Everyone there is very friendly. A good experience overall.

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

With a list of "wants and must have's," we must have been a salesmans nightmare. Curtis and Rick found exactly what we wanted and more for the price we wanted to spend. Great job guys!

"Bought the car I considered out of my reach"

I made the mistake of test driving a Cadillac srx, the car I've wanted for quite some time. The vehicle I owned was definately in need of replacement. To make a long story short, Ken Schmidt was able to make the deal happen for me. The vehicle is a dream, and has so far out reach our expectations. I can't say enough about this dealership. Kathy Jones

"Amazing Expereince"

So I'm a first time car buyer with not the best of credit. I searched around dealerships and didn't find anyone who would help me with a loan. Searched and found lubbers and Mark called me right away. He got my information asked me what car I was looking for and got back to me within a hour saying that he had some good news. Being my first time buying a car and knowing the "horror" stories some people encountered, I was pretty nerbous. Went in the next day and really felt the great atmosphere. Mark was great! We took the car for a test run and he really knew his stuff. He worked with me to find a car I could afford and I left feeling great. It was such an easy process and I'm the owner of a brand new car. Would recommend EVERYONE to come here! When I get a new car later down the road, no other dealership will get my business besides Lubbers. Amazing experience, great prices, understanding and genuine people. Can't beat that!

"EXCELLENT!! "

This was my first experience in buying a car and John helped me through the whole thing even before I got to the dealership. He was full of knowledge and was willing to answer all of my questions. When I got to the dealership he helped everything run very smoothly! My overall experience with Lubbers was beyond excellence! I will most definitely refer Lubbers to all my friends!

"Ron Lubbers, is like a fav uncle when buying a truck from..."

Ron Lubbers, is like a fav uncle when buying a truck from him. He's extremely knowledgeable and takes the hassle out of buying a truck. He got my 18 year old son once graduated into a extremely sweet 2004 Chevy Silverado 1500 ext cab without any money down and lack of no credit. For that I was appreciated because gave me son something that he could work for and take ownership of! I can't wait to be ready to buy my next car from them, once I'm not upside down anymore (thanks to Mel Hambelton). I highely recommend this guy and this dealership. I promise you won't regret it!! Rick Lubbers, is also awesome you work with. I had the pleasure to meet him in action when I had a couple of small minor things that I noticed within a couple of weeks of receiving the truck. He always got us right into service without any issues or problems and always got things done in rapidly speed time with excellent results. I can't say enough about this dealership!! I'm glad they are local and wish other dealership could be more like them!! You will always return back to them once you give them a chance to treat you like family:)

"I was referred to Lubbers by a family member who had also..."

I was referred to Lubbers by a family member who had also recently purchased a vehicle there. This was my first time buying a car from a dealership. I was currently without a vehicle and was in desperate need to get in to one quickly. I feel like I was greatly taken advantage of being a first time buyer. Granted in part it was my fault for not doing more research but I figured I was able to trust them since a family member suggested them. I ended up paying almost twice what the vehicle was worth. I payed way too much for a warranty that covered way too little and was never used. This purchase has also affected me in the long run as it put me upside down in the loan thousands of dollars. This experience has taught me to do my homework before making a purchase such as this. I will never purchase another vehicle from Lubbers and will never suggest that anyone I know purchase one from them either.

"Curtis was the most helpfull , curtious salesman I have..."

Curtis was the most helpfull , curtious salesman I have ever dealt with. We will be looking him up when my wife goes car shopping. He is a great asset to your Lubbers family. He answered every question and was very helpful in every way possible. Thanks Curtis, Dennis Tuttle

"Lubbers gave me a second chance. When every other car..."

Lubbers gave me a second chance. When every other car dealership turned their backs on me, Lubbers where there for me. Me and my family will forever be Lubbers customers (:

Carey Lubbers

"Cary was amazing! I had credit issues and he arranged..."

Cary was amazing! I had credit issues and he arranged financing within my budget, in house and I am very please with my purchase. I recommend him every chance I get!

Reviews of Curtis Lubbers (316) 542-7107 curtis_lubbers@lubberscars.com