Lubbers Cars

Wade  Kuhlman, Finance Director, Lubbers Cars

Wade Kuhlman

Finance Director

January 12, 2017

"Hassle free, easy car buying"

- Eric Cullens

We went to Lubbers to look for a vehicle for our family. Not with the best credit and little to no money to put down. Matt made this like no other car dealer would! So simple, hassle free, easy and quick! We drove away with a vehicle to fit our family and no money down. He was more than courteous and friendly. He made us felt like he was looking for our interest and was up front and honest the whole time! This is vehicle #2 my wife has bought from Lubbers and I can assure you those numbers will continue!

January 02, 2017

"Lubbers! Best place to shop for a new vehicle!!"

- Librarian1

When we contacted Lubbers and let them know what were were looking for, they listened to us and found the Equioux that we wanted. The price was $3000.00 less than a previous dealership we had been dealing with. Everyone was so friendly and make our car shopping experience so much easier!

January 02, 2017

"Great Dealer!"

- Linda M.

Ken was so helpful and made everything quick and easy. I would buy from them again. I love my new car. Definitely worth stopping by.

• Free Service Rentals ("Loaners")
  • Buy Here Pay Here