Lubbers Cars

944 North Main Street,
Cheney, Kansas 67025
Lubbers Cars Info
About Lubbers Cars

Welcome to the Lubbers Ford & Chevy page, communicating with anyone in the Wichita, Hutchinson, Cheney, Goddard, Andover... in fact, pretty much anyone in Kansas and parts of Oklahoma about cars and trucks (or anything else).http://lubberscars.com/

About Lubbers Cars

• Free Service Rentals ("Loaners")
  • Buy Here Pay Here
ladyN
4/21/2015

"easy and stress free experience"

I took my Mom back for another minivan...emailed Joe what I was looking for, got fast replies and couldn't ask for a easier purchase...thanks for everything and Mom is happy!

Dcole1
4/12/2015

"Fast and easy. "

Went out to Lubbers to trade in our family Explorer. Told Ron what I wanted and he led the way. After a brief test drive we started the paper work. No stress, no gimmicks and best of all honest people. An hour later I drove away.

dcooley
4/07/2015

"Amazing time"

Great dealership, I couldnt have asked for better dealership to help me get a car. I cant wait to get another car here because it is so great

darwins1
4/07/2015

"Lubbers Cars are the BEST!"

My husband and I have been dealing with Lubbers for over 4 years for our vehicles! Last year we purchased our first "Brand New" vehicle from Derek Tanner! We are in the process of wanting to purchase a second vehicle soon for me ( due to my back injury and recent surgery, it is very hard for me to get into our pickup) and I am looking forward to working with Derek again!

simply Sara
4/03/2015

"awesome new car"

Danny Lubbers was very helpful and getting me into a car that I could not only afford but from the very moment I sat down in the seat it was the most beautiful car but I have ever owned in my life I appreciate the time and patience you took with me to get me into a car that I could afford thank you.

Willis & Brenda
3/19/2015

"Thank you Lubbers for an amazing car buying experience. "

After shopping all over Wichita to find the SUV I was looking for and running into pushy sales representatives my husband and I decided to drive a little further to Cheney, KS to see what Lubbers Cars could do for us. First off we were very relieved not to run into a pushy sales representative there as well. What an amazing experience. We were treated more like small town family. Once we found the auto we were looking for, we feel they went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with the SUV. Thank you so much Savannah, Tommy and Chris.

1 Happy Customer
3/15/2015

"You can't beat Lubbers customer service and delivery "

This was actually my second time purchasing from Lubbers. My buying experience was wonderful and my expectations were exceeded. I appreciate the the time Ron spent with me going over the purchase and the friendly customer service and delivery he provided.

Matt E.
2/25/2015

"" A place I want to do business with""

Thank you for taking good care of us, we needed to delete a vehicle from our fleet and get a more useful vehicle for family use. They came thru on all of their promises to us including an extra key fob which I found out is not cheap. Our experience has been a pleasant one which we will pass on to others that may need a new or different vehicle.

jean
2/21/2015

"Blessing from the Lord"

You were a blessing for us, Thank you very much help. The Lord Bless you. Jim&Jean Jarrett Thanks will let people know. it was a great deal.

Rod
12/23/2014

"No Pressure - Customer Friendly Sales Approach Works Best "

Truly a "no pressure" approach & atmosphere during sales process. Very important: Customers never bothered - and are always allowed to make initial contact with dealership to start sales process. Customers always allowed plenty of time to make decisions too. Ryan Lubbers handles this "no pressure" process like a professional - very much appreciated. He is there to provide courteous guidance, knowledge, and advice if and when requested to. Most all of the Wichita Area Auto Dealerships have very aggressive approaches to sales. Most constantly bombard & hound you with continuous phone calls and e-mails. These dealerships all have salesman that "attack" you like a pack of hound dogs any time you approach their sales floor or lot at their respective dealerships. Lubber's Ford does not behave in such manners. They let their customers call all the shots and are there to provide any technical or financial assistance when requested. Thanks Lubbers ! The "customer-friendly" approach really does work best . Rodney D. Fowler