Lubbers Cars

Lubbers Cars

Call
Lubbers Cars Info
About Lubbers Cars

Welcome to the Lubbers Ford & Chevy page, communicating with anyone in the Wichita, Hutchinson, Cheney, Goddard, Andover... in fact, pretty much anyone in Kansas and parts of Oklahoma about cars and trucks (or anything else).http://lubberscars.com/

About Lubbers Cars

• Free Service Rentals ("Loaners")
  • Buy Here Pay Here
darren.rogers.90
12/14/2014

"No Hassle"

Excellent experience. Searched many dealers websites looking for the right pickup & right price, found that at Lubbers & one phone call & one visit & I have my new F250 King Ranch.

TimBond
12/07/2014

"Great Place to buy from!!!!"

Had a great, no hassle experience with Lubbers. They were able to get us into a car that we were wanting and needing. I will not shop anywhere else in the future. And I highly recommend Lubbers if you are in need of a new vehicle. Thank you Luubers and Thank you Matt!

Jake Vanwye
12/05/2014

"not a bad first time car buying experience"

I wasn't planing on spending so much on a car, but with the east biweekly payments. I was able to drive off the lot the same day in a nicer car then I would of got any where else!:D

Roxy7766
12/05/2014

"Excellent"

Our experience with Lubbers and Mike was just superb. We received a fast price quote to include add on's that we requested. We shopped every Chevrolet dealership with 25 miles of our home and Lubbers provided us with the best deal overall, apples to apples. Very satisfied.

Fred Foley
12/04/2014

"Buying Used Pickup"

It was a wonderful experience working with Jack and Cory. They were extremely quick and efficient in making the purchase happen. Everything was done in less than a day, including a repair and an excellent finance package. Also, we told Jason Pickett what we were looking for, probably a year ago. When the truck was available, he got the process in action. We are so pleased that we can have such quality in our hometown.

meagen.alcorn
12/02/2014

"First Time Buyer"

I had never before purchased a vehicle from a dealership and was rather worried about the experience. However, after sending my information and telling them exactly what car I wanted, I made a trip out to the dealership. The exact vehicle I wanted and needed was already by the front door waiting for me, and they worked hard to get me the best financing so that I could get the vehicle that I wanted. Nobody tried to upsell me, stuff me into a more expensive vehicle, or make me feel that this was anything but my choice. They did a wonderful job! I will definitely be going back!

thuxley
12/02/2014

"Buying a Used car"

This is the BEST EXPERIENCE I've Ever Ever had. The Staff is AWESOME. I will Share my Experience with Everyone. That's where my next car or pickup Will Come From. Curtis,Tommy and Cory are Great to deal with. Thank You Very Much Terry Huxley Mulvane,Ks

Shaneoakley
11/09/2014

"Real friendly people. "

Working with Danny, he did what he could to help me and my wife purchase our new truck. Everyone there is very friendly. A good experience overall.

diana.fasbender
11/03/2014

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

With a list of "wants and must have's," we must have been a salesmans nightmare. Curtis and Rick found exactly what we wanted and more for the price we wanted to spend. Great job guys!

cadiowner
5/25/2014

"Bought the car I considered out of my reach"

I made the mistake of test driving a Cadillac srx, the car I've wanted for quite some time. The vehicle I owned was definately in need of replacement. To make a long story short, Ken Schmidt was able to make the deal happen for me. The vehicle is a dream, and has so far out reach our expectations. I can't say enough about this dealership. Kathy Jones