Lubbers Cars

944 North Main Street,
Cheney, Kansas 67025
Lubbers Cars Info
About Lubbers Cars

Welcome to the Lubbers Ford & Chevy page, communicating with anyone in the Wichita, Hutchinson, Cheney, Goddard, Andover... in fact, pretty much anyone in Kansas and parts of Oklahoma about cars and trucks (or anything else).http://lubberscars.com/

About Lubbers Cars

• Free Service Rentals ("Loaners")
  • Buy Here Pay Here
Fighter1424
5/28/2016

"Got me the truck I have always wanted. "

Bought a trcuk a month ago from matt and ended up liking it like I thought I would. Called matt back up and he worked hard to not only find me my dream truck but really go to batt for me with the banks to work out a good deal. The whole process was painless on my end and quick.

Marc Shook
5/19/2016

"Easiest Buying Experience Ever."

Joe Erdman at Lubbers Chevy was a pleasure to work with. Being in Sales, I don't do well with pushy, sneaky salesman. Joe went to work for me immediately and got the best price on the truck I wanted. I feel that I was taken seriously, and not taken advantage of. Joe, and the team at Lubbers, have earned my future business, because of the way they do business. The whole buying experience was easy, comfortable, and not the hours long marathon sales pitch you get at other dealerships. They'll definitely be the first, and probably only, place I look for when car/truck shopping. Joe, if you read this, THANK YOU!!!! It honestly was a pleasure doing business with you!!!

SteveG
5/17/2016

"Friendly and professional"

Dealing with Jack and Tommy were like dealing with friends and family. Very comfortable excellent experience. They all treat you with respect and I would recommend them to anyone.

happycustomer101
5/17/2016

"Hands down a one of a kind dealership through and through"

I recently financed my 2010 Chevy Impala from Ron Lubbers he managed to get me approved with a quick and hassle free auto loan with no money down with not so good credit. The overall atmosphere there is relaxed and family ran business environment. He explained how things were going to happen and indeed it went very smooth. Everyone who I spoke with is down to earth and gives off a great vibe. Coming from me who in the past was in car sales myself am very impressed and a lot of dealerships nearby in the Wichita area and their sales staff could learn a lot from the folks at Lubbers. Other car lots claim to have integrity and claim to be the best...well I for one will have to say nobody in the auto sales industry comes close to the folks at Lubbers. Today I took in my vehicle to the service department for an oil change. I had some concerns with my brakes and the driver and passenger side windows. Clint the service advisor listened to my concerns and next thing I know he went above and beyond to replace both regulators on each door then had the technician replace both rotors and brakes on the front end of my car at no charge. All I can say is WOW !!!!!!! I will be back for my next vehicle it's well worth the 20 minute drive to get this one of a kind treatment. To everyone from Ron Lubbers to Clint and the awesome team in the service Department. A Big Thank you and the highest level of my upmost appreciation goes out to you all. Thankyou, Mike Shoemaker

Cameron Qualls
5/15/2016

"Great Dealership"

Bought my truck a week ago and so far so good. I have good things about the dealership, so i gave them a shot. They will do whatever they can to make a good deal. I do recommend Lubbers for anyone wanting to by a vehicle.

D581v783
5/05/2016

"I love working with Matt "

I can always give him a call. He is quick to help me find what I'm looking for and has always helped me get approved for a loan. I have got 2suv from lubbers and 1cat will be buy my next from lubbers as well.

Kylie Campbell
4/30/2016

"No pressure, no hassle!"

After having a horrible experience with a large dealership, I was hesitant to buy from anyone. Danny Lubbers made the process easy amd got us into a great van at a price we can afford!

Trent Messmer
4/22/2016

"Very happy"

We have dealt with this dealership over 6 vehicles and have been happy every time, if we had problem, Ken always fixed it or lead us to direction to get done. Thank u all, Messmer Family

theron hare
4/22/2016

"Best car buying experience I've ever had."

Extremely friendly staff. I felt at home and relaxed while I was there. Best car buying experience I've ever had. Definitely going back for my next vehicle.

swatson2415
4/17/2016

"Lubbers is the best"

Everyone at Lubbers goes above and beyond any other dealership I've been to Had the car I wanted In one day and on a weekend.

Lubbers Cars responded to this review

April 18, 2016

Great to hear! Thank you for your business and for taking the time to review!