Lubbers Cars

944 North Main Street,
Cheney, Kansas 67025
Lubbers Cars Info
About Lubbers Cars

Welcome to the Lubbers Ford & Chevy page, communicating with anyone in the Wichita, Hutchinson, Cheney, Goddard, Andover... in fact, pretty much anyone in Kansas and parts of Oklahoma about cars and trucks (or anything else).http://lubberscars.com/

About Lubbers Cars

• Free Service Rentals ("Loaners")
  • Buy Here Pay Here
rdahl67124
6/18/2016

"Best buying experience ever"

Even with tarnished credit, Lubbers treats me like a valued customer. Derek Tanner is a great no hassle salesman that has treated me well every time I have bought a vehicle from him. I'm on my third. From the time I called to the time I left the dealership, this last time, including my drive from Pratt was less than 2 hours. I will not buy a car anywhere else.

Happy Customer!!!
6/13/2016

"Lubbers Cheney will make the car buying experience easy!"

Joe Erdman was great! He was full of information about the cars that we were interested in and he was not a pushy salesman at all. We do not like to buy from dealerships but the entire car buying experience was great! We did not have to go back and forth with the financing either! They do not play games at Lubbers! I will refer everyone I know to them!

RickG
6/01/2016

"Easiest Purchase Ever!!!"

Mr. Joe Erdman at Lubbers Chevy was one of the best salesman my husband and I have ever worked with. He made purchasing a vehicle for our son so easy. We told him what we were looking for over the phone and he had the car ready for us when we got there. It made the drive from Salina well worth it.

DCM
5/31/2016

"Easy - No pressure experience"

Our last purchase was with Matt Lubbers with the Ford dealership in Cheney, KS. This was the third vehicle we have purchased with Matt. If you want a knowledgeable, no pressure and friendly sales rep to deal with, then look up Matt. The dealership personnel overall are a friendly group of people.

Fighter1424
5/28/2016

"Got me the truck I have always wanted. "

Bought a trcuk a month ago from matt and ended up liking it like I thought I would. Called matt back up and he worked hard to not only find me my dream truck but really go to batt for me with the banks to work out a good deal. The whole process was painless on my end and quick.

Marc Shook
5/19/2016

"Easiest Buying Experience Ever."

Joe Erdman at Lubbers Chevy was a pleasure to work with. Being in Sales, I don't do well with pushy, sneaky salesman. Joe went to work for me immediately and got the best price on the truck I wanted. I feel that I was taken seriously, and not taken advantage of. Joe, and the team at Lubbers, have earned my future business, because of the way they do business. The whole buying experience was easy, comfortable, and not the hours long marathon sales pitch you get at other dealerships. They'll definitely be the first, and probably only, place I look for when car/truck shopping. Joe, if you read this, THANK YOU!!!! It honestly was a pleasure doing business with you!!!

SteveG
5/17/2016

"Friendly and professional"

Dealing with Jack and Tommy were like dealing with friends and family. Very comfortable excellent experience. They all treat you with respect and I would recommend them to anyone.

happycustomer101
5/17/2016

"Hands down a one of a kind dealership through and through"

I recently financed my 2010 Chevy Impala from Ron Lubbers he managed to get me approved with a quick and hassle free auto loan with no money down with not so good credit. The overall atmosphere there is relaxed and family ran business environment. He explained how things were going to happen and indeed it went very smooth. Everyone who I spoke with is down to earth and gives off a great vibe. Coming from me who in the past was in car sales myself am very impressed and a lot of dealerships nearby in the Wichita area and their sales staff could learn a lot from the folks at Lubbers. Other car lots claim to have integrity and claim to be the best...well I for one will have to say nobody in the auto sales industry comes close to the folks at Lubbers. Today I took in my vehicle to the service department for an oil change. I had some concerns with my brakes and the driver and passenger side windows. Clint the service advisor listened to my concerns and next thing I know he went above and beyond to replace both regulators on each door then had the technician replace both rotors and brakes on the front end of my car at no charge. All I can say is WOW !!!!!!! I will be back for my next vehicle it's well worth the 20 minute drive to get this one of a kind treatment. To everyone from Ron Lubbers to Clint and the awesome team in the service Department. A Big Thank you and the highest level of my upmost appreciation goes out to you all. Thankyou, Mike Shoemaker

Cameron Qualls
5/15/2016

"Great Dealership"

Bought my truck a week ago and so far so good. I have good things about the dealership, so i gave them a shot. They will do whatever they can to make a good deal. I do recommend Lubbers for anyone wanting to by a vehicle.

D581v783
5/05/2016

"I love working with Matt "

I can always give him a call. He is quick to help me find what I'm looking for and has always helped me get approved for a loan. I have got 2suv from lubbers and 1cat will be buy my next from lubbers as well.

Reviews of Matt Lubbers (316) 542-7105 matt_lubbers@lubberscars.com