Lubbers Cars

944 North Main Street,
Cheney, Kansas 67025
Lubbers Cars Info
About Lubbers Cars

Welcome to the Lubbers Ford & Chevy page, communicating with anyone in the Wichita, Hutchinson, Cheney, Goddard, Andover... in fact, pretty much anyone in Kansas and parts of Oklahoma about cars and trucks (or anything else).http://lubberscars.com/

About Lubbers Cars

• Free Service Rentals ("Loaners")
  • Buy Here Pay Here
Willis & Brenda
3/19/2015

"Thank you Lubbers for an amazing car buying experience. "

After shopping all over Wichita to find the SUV I was looking for and running into pushy sales representatives my husband and I decided to drive a little further to Cheney, KS to see what Lubbers Cars could do for us. First off we were very relieved not to run into a pushy sales representative there as well. What an amazing experience. We were treated more like small town family. Once we found the auto we were looking for, we feel they went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with the SUV. Thank you so much Savannah, Tommy and Chris.

1 Happy Customer
3/15/2015

"You can't beat Lubbers customer service and delivery "

This was actually my second time purchasing from Lubbers. My buying experience was wonderful and my expectations were exceeded. I appreciate the the time Ron spent with me going over the purchase and the friendly customer service and delivery he provided.

Matt E.
2/25/2015

"" A place I want to do business with""

Thank you for taking good care of us, we needed to delete a vehicle from our fleet and get a more useful vehicle for family use. They came thru on all of their promises to us including an extra key fob which I found out is not cheap. Our experience has been a pleasant one which we will pass on to others that may need a new or different vehicle.

jean
2/21/2015

"Blessing from the Lord"

You were a blessing for us, Thank you very much help. The Lord Bless you. Jim&Jean Jarrett Thanks will let people know. it was a great deal.

Rod
12/23/2014

"No Pressure - Customer Friendly Sales Approach Works Best "

Truly a "no pressure" approach & atmosphere during sales process. Very important: Customers never bothered - and are always allowed to make initial contact with dealership to start sales process. Customers always allowed plenty of time to make decisions too. Ryan Lubbers handles this "no pressure" process like a professional - very much appreciated. He is there to provide courteous guidance, knowledge, and advice if and when requested to. Most all of the Wichita Area Auto Dealerships have very aggressive approaches to sales. Most constantly bombard & hound you with continuous phone calls and e-mails. These dealerships all have salesman that "attack" you like a pack of hound dogs any time you approach their sales floor or lot at their respective dealerships. Lubber's Ford does not behave in such manners. They let their customers call all the shots and are there to provide any technical or financial assistance when requested. Thanks Lubbers ! The "customer-friendly" approach really does work best . Rodney D. Fowler

darren.rogers.90
12/14/2014

"No Hassle"

Excellent experience. Searched many dealers websites looking for the right pickup & right price, found that at Lubbers & one phone call & one visit & I have my new F250 King Ranch.

TimBond
12/07/2014

"Great Place to buy from!!!!"

Had a great, no hassle experience with Lubbers. They were able to get us into a car that we were wanting and needing. I will not shop anywhere else in the future. And I highly recommend Lubbers if you are in need of a new vehicle. Thank you Luubers and Thank you Matt!

Jake Vanwye
12/05/2014

"not a bad first time car buying experience"

I wasn't planing on spending so much on a car, but with the east biweekly payments. I was able to drive off the lot the same day in a nicer car then I would of got any where else!:D

Roxy7766
12/05/2014

"Excellent"

Our experience with Lubbers and Mike was just superb. We received a fast price quote to include add on's that we requested. We shopped every Chevrolet dealership with 25 miles of our home and Lubbers provided us with the best deal overall, apples to apples. Very satisfied.

Fred Foley
12/04/2014

"Buying Used Pickup"

It was a wonderful experience working with Jack and Cory. They were extremely quick and efficient in making the purchase happen. Everything was done in less than a day, including a repair and an excellent finance package. Also, we told Jason Pickett what we were looking for, probably a year ago. When the truck was available, he got the process in action. We are so pleased that we can have such quality in our hometown.