Lubbers Cars

Ford General Sales Manager

March 19, 2017

"Great Service"

- pstoner9270

Danny Lubbers was very professional and helpful. Also made sure that I was able to get the vehicle I received. Danny even went extra mile for me to lower my down payment and gave me the best vehicle he could with my score the way it is.

March 15, 2017

"Second time customer absolutely love the no hassle "

- Chevy88

This is my second car purchased both times very friendly no hassle. Financing went extremely smooth. I have recommended this dealership to others.i highly recommend this dealership it's worth the drive.

March 15, 2017

"Perfection"

- shellyb661

I love Lubbers of Cheney. Matt Lubbers and the guys take great care of their customers from helping you find the car that meets your needs. I have bought 3 cars there, just got my 4th yesterday. My husband and my daughter have also bought vehicles there too. Awesome place to go. I recommend that if you are needing a vehicle to go to Cheney.. it will be worth it.

• Free Service Rentals ("Loaners")
  • Buy Here Pay Here