Lubbers Cars

944 North Main Street,
Cheney, Kansas 67025
Lubbers Cars Info
About Lubbers Cars

Welcome to the Lubbers Ford & Chevy page, communicating with anyone in the Wichita, Hutchinson, Cheney, Goddard, Andover... in fact, pretty much anyone in Kansas and parts of Oklahoma about cars and trucks (or anything else).http://lubberscars.com/

About Lubbers Cars

• Free Service Rentals ("Loaners")
  • Buy Here Pay Here
Roger57822
7/22/2016

"Good, honest, fair"

I am a repeat customer at the Lubbers used sales lot, both times buying a late model truck. John has always met me with a smile and has a very laid back approach to car sales. I was surprised to learn that he has been selling cars for many, many years at other dealerships. He is a perfect fit to the Lubbers dealership. Everybody at the dealership acts like family and it provides a great atmosphere. I really believe that whether you buy, or not, you will be happy with Lubbers.

maryandpaul
7/20/2016

"Awesome experience and wonderful people to do business with"

Imagine our surprise when we discovered we had been pre-approved for a vehicle at Lubbers. Our experience has been awesome in dealing with Lubbers with all three vehicles we have purchased. After our last vehicle was totaled, we were crushed, just sure that because of our credit situation we were not going to be able to get into another vehicle. We were so wrong. Lubbers has gone over and above to accommodate our needs and has definitely earned our trust and our business from now on.

Lubbers Cars responded to this review

July 22, 2016

So glad we were able to help! Thank you for your continued business!

Richard
7/02/2016

"The easiest car I have ever purchased"

I went through Lubbers in Hutchinson and it was the best car buying experience ever. We got the car we wanted and a better deal than expected. NO HAGGLING required. Ken was awesome and treated us right. I will definately go back to Lubbers from now on.

Carol Murray
6/30/2016

"Great place"

A great new car experience with knowledgeable sales staff. The showroom was comfortable and there was a nice selection of vehicles from which to choose.

rdahl67124
6/18/2016

"Best buying experience ever"

Even with tarnished credit, Lubbers treats me like a valued customer. Derek Tanner is a great no hassle salesman that has treated me well every time I have bought a vehicle from him. I'm on my third. From the time I called to the time I left the dealership, this last time, including my drive from Pratt was less than 2 hours. I will not buy a car anywhere else.

Happy Customer!!!
6/13/2016

"Lubbers Cheney will make the car buying experience easy!"

Joe Erdman was great! He was full of information about the cars that we were interested in and he was not a pushy salesman at all. We do not like to buy from dealerships but the entire car buying experience was great! We did not have to go back and forth with the financing either! They do not play games at Lubbers! I will refer everyone I know to them!

RickG
6/01/2016

"Easiest Purchase Ever!!!"

Mr. Joe Erdman at Lubbers Chevy was one of the best salesman my husband and I have ever worked with. He made purchasing a vehicle for our son so easy. We told him what we were looking for over the phone and he had the car ready for us when we got there. It made the drive from Salina well worth it.

DCM
5/31/2016

"Easy - No pressure experience"

Our last purchase was with Matt Lubbers with the Ford dealership in Cheney, KS. This was the third vehicle we have purchased with Matt. If you want a knowledgeable, no pressure and friendly sales rep to deal with, then look up Matt. The dealership personnel overall are a friendly group of people.

Fighter1424
5/28/2016

"Got me the truck I have always wanted. "

Bought a trcuk a month ago from matt and ended up liking it like I thought I would. Called matt back up and he worked hard to not only find me my dream truck but really go to batt for me with the banks to work out a good deal. The whole process was painless on my end and quick.

Marc Shook
5/19/2016

"Easiest Buying Experience Ever."

Joe Erdman at Lubbers Chevy was a pleasure to work with. Being in Sales, I don't do well with pushy, sneaky salesman. Joe went to work for me immediately and got the best price on the truck I wanted. I feel that I was taken seriously, and not taken advantage of. Joe, and the team at Lubbers, have earned my future business, because of the way they do business. The whole buying experience was easy, comfortable, and not the hours long marathon sales pitch you get at other dealerships. They'll definitely be the first, and probably only, place I look for when car/truck shopping. Joe, if you read this, THANK YOU!!!! It honestly was a pleasure doing business with you!!!