Lubbers Cars

Tommy  Burrell, Ford Sales Manager, Lubbers Cars

Tommy Burrell

Ford Sales Manager

April 26, 2017

"My experience at Lubber is always great!"

- FordGal1118

They're are efficient and straight too the point. I know I can make an appointment and know it will be done soon and in the order it come in unlike some of their other companies. The let me know what I need done and what my car needs outside of what I already know.

April 26, 2017

"Got my new car am so happy"

- Jayne

I went in to see about new car, Danny helped me I spent most of day there trying to see what I wanted I liked an equinox in Cheney....they brought it to hitch while I went shopping and I went back and did the paperwork and I came home in my new car!!! Great place to go!!! Lubbers in hutch😁

April 20, 2017

"Only place to shop "

- Okie , Oklahoma

Absolutely the best Dealership to do business with !!! We will NOT SHOP anywhere else. Matt Lubbers and his staff are great people and they treat you like family . The best service by far

• Free Service Rentals ("Loaners")
  • Buy Here Pay Here