Lundgren Honda of Greenfield

Mohawk Honda

Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough

Pinardi
7/29/2015

"SAVED MY MOTHER 450 BUCKS !!"

Hey folks, wanted to give a shout out to Rob Avery for excellent service work. I called up to schedule a $450.00 job on my mothers car and after explaining what I wanted Rob gave me a quick quiz and determined what I needed was actually under a warranty extension from Honda...... cost me nothing !!!!!!!!!!!!! What a great way to treat a customer. Had he not told me about it I would have paid to have the car fixed and been out $450.00. I find it encouraging in this day and age of shops looking to make a quick buck that he took the time to ask and offer information that saved me ALOT of money. Thank you Rob

Rob Avery

Kennethh
7/28/2015

"Very Satisfied Customer"

I just bought a Honda Accord EX-L Hybride at this dealership. The process was so easy and pkeasurable. They gave me a great price on the car, didn't need to haggle, as it was liwer from the outset than two other Honda dealerships in the area, and I would highly recommend working with Christine Pappas. Rob Avery, the service manager,was also great. A totally great experience.

Christine Pappas, Rob Avery and Marty Kendrick

jimmy Boy
7/07/2015

"Great Service"

Drove the Honda CRV EX with the salesperson Ashley and it was a dream come true. She was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and organized. I couldn't have worked with a better person!

Ashley Crock and Marty Kendrick

mycar
6/26/2015

"The way a dealership should be"

Lundgren has officially earned my business from now on. There was no pressure at all. I told them what i can afford and how much I still owed and they not only made it happen but got me an even better interest rate. They are the best.

Marty Kendrick, Christine Pappas, Dominic Yestramski

rhilken
6/21/2015

"An amazing first Honda experience!"

Having bought a few cars from various dealerships I walked into Lundgren with slight trepidation. However, between Marty and Christine the entire process could not possibly have been any easier. The dealership atmosphere was relaxed and comfortable, and not once did I feel pressured to make any purchase decisions. Christine made the process the easiest purchase I have ever made, right down to providing me with touch up paints for my new car! Having hated my last new car purchase (including the car itself), I felt relieved and excited, and so far my Honda Accord has been nothing but terrific.

Marty Kendrick, Christine Pappas

Big Chief
6/07/2015

"You Can Tell They Love and Care About Their Dealership!"

So upbeat and friendly! Usually when I would go to another dealer in town for the Toyota I own, they would always put me in to a bad mood because they themselves were miserable. Well at Lundgren Honda it's the complete opposite!!! I am ALWAYS greeted with friendliness and courteousness from the receptionist/greeter (Maryanne) and Marty Kendrick will shake my hand and ask me about my kids when I come in for service! It's not hard to see why they are always so busy! Keep up the great work!!!

Marty / Robby, Dominic Yestramski, Christine Pappas, Andrew Merrit, Ashley Cronk, Rick Cramm

ElizabethR
5/26/2015

"Another excellent experience at Lundgren Honda"

In the past, I would have preferred getting a root canal to having to buy a car. But Christine Pappas has transformed my attitude. She is very much a "no pressure, no hype" salesperson. She finds out what's important to you in a vehicle and then shows you your options. She also helps you think 'outside the box' (which is very useful in my case). She is well-informed, straightforward, patient in answering innumerable questions, and determined to make sure that you get a model you'll be happy with. I should add that the other folks we interacted with at the dealership were invariably pleasant and helpful.

Marty, Connie, Christine Pappas

Kris
5/25/2015

"Positive"

I had never purchased a new car before and I'm happy to say this was a positive experience. I like to do business in a place that lets me make up my own mind. The experience was positive because Andrew sold me a car without pushing me.

Connie, Andrew Merrit

OneDellaMom
5/25/2015

"A pleasurable car buying experience!"

I bought a 2015 Accord through Christine Pappas. It's the second time I've purchased a car through Christine and she makes me wish I bought cars more often! She's just an all-around good person--straightforward, extremely knowledgeable, warm, and funny. She learned my needs and preferences very quickly and was able to point out the benefits and drawbacks of various models for my particular situation. She was honest about features and products that really weren't worth the money for me (even though they might be valuable for someone in a different situation). She also tailors the test drive. Do you usually drive on narrow and twisty back roads? She's got them. Need to merge onto a highway while going uphill? No problem! While I've worked with Christine, the dealership has an overall good vibe. Interactions with everyone on the floor, the business manager and people in service have all been positive--it's just a pleasant place to be.

Marty, Connie, Christine Pappas

apevlin
5/20/2015

"Very Good Experience"

I had a great experience with Lundgren. They do all the pricing research to make sure they have the best prices available. Which means NO HAGGLING! That is the way to go, I went to Lia and Balise, the sales reps will talk to you then go talk to their manager, then back to you then back to the manager then the manager will come over and offer something you had no intentions of getting. 6 Year loans, higher price vehicle, lease etc. It was annoying. Lundgren cuts out all the bullspit.

Marty, Andrew Merrit