Lundgren Honda of Greenfield

Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough

Jon90
8/15/2015

"Excellent Service"

Went in to Lundgren Honda about a week ago to see if I could trade my Jeep wrangler for a new, more fuel efficient vehicle since my job requires me to drive my car at times. I was interested in the Honda fit but didn't know if I would be able to financially afford it. The minute I walked in I was immediately greeted with a warm welcoming. My sales person was Ashley. She let me test drive a 2015 Honda fit to see if was a car I would actually like, she was very knowledgeable about the car and made sure any questions or confusions I had were answered. I got an excellent trade in value for my Jeep from Marty, who also went the extra mile to get me the most value for my trade in, which I greatly appreciate. When I decided it was time to talk finances I met with Connie who was evenly as friendly and she worked with me and made sure I got a monthly payment I could afford. Usually dealers try and push you through a car sales, but this dealership is different. My experience here was excellent and I will be returning here for my cars service and for future purchases again.

Ashley Cronk, Marty Kendrick, Connie Grabowski

lynnw99
8/15/2015

"Buying a new car"

Lots of good information and attention to details...very good communication...made a good case for trading in my old Honda sooner rather than later.

Christine Pappas

lrmkrieger
8/07/2015

"Our first and last stop"

We tend to keep our vehicles a long, long time, so we're not often in the market for a new car. We knew we preferred a local, family-run dealership, had done our homework about models and prices, and were prepared to spend "a while" finding the right replacement vehicle. However, we met with Andrew Merritt, test drove the models on our list, and after an in-depth conversation about each vehicle and our options (auto and financial), we decided to cut the search short and go with a 2015 CR-V. Andrew was helpful, knowledgeable, and patient with our questions and deliberations. Hondas tend to sell themselves, but Andrew (and also Marty and Connie) made the buying experience a very pleasant one. We'll definitely refer family and friends here and are very likely to return for the next vehicle.

Andrew Merritt, Marty Kendrick, Connie

labushey
8/04/2015

"Went back and bought another car, had a great experience."

We bought a Fit from Lundgren in 2011, and had such a great experience that we just went back and bought another new car from them. There was, as before, no pressure, and they bent over backwards to make everything easy for us. This time we bought a 2015 Civic, and we got a good price, and a really fair trade-in on our old Civic.

Andrew Merritt

Pinardi
7/29/2015

"SAVED MY MOTHER 450 BUCKS !!"

Hey folks, wanted to give a shout out to Rob Avery for excellent service work. I called up to schedule a $450.00 job on my mothers car and after explaining what I wanted Rob gave me a quick quiz and determined what I needed was actually under a warranty extension from Honda...... cost me nothing !!!!!!!!!!!!! What a great way to treat a customer. Had he not told me about it I would have paid to have the car fixed and been out $450.00. I find it encouraging in this day and age of shops looking to make a quick buck that he took the time to ask and offer information that saved me ALOT of money. Thank you Rob

Rob Avery

Kennethh
7/28/2015

"Very Satisfied Customer"

I just bought a Honda Accord EX-L Hybride at this dealership. The process was so easy and pkeasurable. They gave me a great price on the car, didn't need to haggle, as it was liwer from the outset than two other Honda dealerships in the area, and I would highly recommend working with Christine Pappas. Rob Avery, the service manager,was also great. A totally great experience.

Christine Pappas, Rob Avery and Marty Kendrick

jimmy Boy
7/07/2015

"Great Service"

Drove the Honda CRV EX with the salesperson Ashley and it was a dream come true. She was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and organized. I couldn't have worked with a better person!

Ashley Crock and Marty Kendrick

mycar
6/26/2015

"The way a dealership should be"

Lundgren has officially earned my business from now on. There was no pressure at all. I told them what i can afford and how much I still owed and they not only made it happen but got me an even better interest rate. They are the best.

Marty Kendrick, Christine Pappas, Dominic Yestramski

rhilken
6/21/2015

"An amazing first Honda experience!"

Having bought a few cars from various dealerships I walked into Lundgren with slight trepidation. However, between Marty and Christine the entire process could not possibly have been any easier. The dealership atmosphere was relaxed and comfortable, and not once did I feel pressured to make any purchase decisions. Christine made the process the easiest purchase I have ever made, right down to providing me with touch up paints for my new car! Having hated my last new car purchase (including the car itself), I felt relieved and excited, and so far my Honda Accord has been nothing but terrific.

Marty Kendrick, Christine Pappas

Big Chief
6/07/2015

"You Can Tell They Love and Care About Their Dealership!"

So upbeat and friendly! Usually when I would go to another dealer in town for the Toyota I own, they would always put me in to a bad mood because they themselves were miserable. Well at Lundgren Honda it's the complete opposite!!! I am ALWAYS greeted with friendliness and courteousness from the receptionist/greeter (Maryanne) and Marty Kendrick will shake my hand and ask me about my kids when I come in for service! It's not hard to see why they are always so busy! Keep up the great work!!!

Marty / Robby, Dominic Yestramski, Christine Pappas, Andrew Merrit, Ashley Cronk, Rick Cramm