Lundgren Honda of Greenfield

409 Federal St,
Greenfield, Massachusetts 01301
Lundgren Honda of Greenfield Info
About Lundgren Honda of Greenfield

At Lundgren Honda our greatest asset is our people. Every Manager, Service Advisor and Salesperson is here to serve you 24 hours a day. Two things you'll never find at Lundgren Honda are high prices and high pressure. What you will find is a world class experience. With no hassle, negotiation free pricing and over 600 new and pre-owned vehicles in the Lundgren Auto Group inventory, your shopping experience will be a pleasure. Our new Honda's come with a 5-day, money back guarantee and the Lundgren Advantage with over $900 in valuable dealership coupons.

About Lundgren Honda of Greenfield

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Kris
5/25/2015

"Positive"

I had never purchased a new car before and I'm happy to say this was a positive experience. I like to do business in a place that lets me make up my own mind. The experience was positive because Andrew sold me a car without pushing me.

Connie

OneDellaMom
5/25/2015

"Another great experience at Lundgren Honda"

This second review was submitted in error. I have requested that it be deleted, since I don't seem to have the option to do this myself.

Marty, Connie

apevlin
5/20/2015

"Very Good Experience"

I had a great experience with Lundgren. They do all the pricing research to make sure they have the best prices available. Which means NO HAGGLING! That is the way to go, I went to Lia and Balise, the sales reps will talk to you then go talk to their manager, then back to you then back to the manager then the manager will come over and offer something you had no intentions of getting. 6 Year loans, higher price vehicle, lease etc. It was annoying. Lundgren cuts out all the bullspit.

Marty

Barbararose
5/18/2015

"Easy going, professional too!"

Andrew Merrit did a great job answering my endless questions and is an easygoing, no high pressure, kind of a salesperson. I got a great price/deal with my trade in and am totally glad I went there. I highly recommend Andrew/Christine/Lundgren.

Local couple
5/16/2015

"Helpful, honest, and transparent"

While considering an SUV, Andrew introduced us to the CRV, let us take 2 test drives on our own, described Lundgren's current pricing policy, and answered all of our questions. We decided to stay with our current car, but we know that we will be back to see Andrew if/when we are considering any new Honda, or a used car on their lot. We recommend him highly to anyone considering a new Honda.

HONDA FIT MAN
4/30/2015

""GREAT EXPERIENCE BUYING MY FIRST NEW CAR""

Absolutely LOVE my New Honda Fit. My very first new car and the best experience I could have ever hoped for. Michael Tirrell the Sales Manager made me feel very welcomed and comfortable thought the process. Connie the Business Manager made the purchase very smooth. I highly recommended Lundgren Honda of Greenfield Michael and Connie especially. I give them Bonus points for the Great free Coffee ! Thank you all Adam

ol-lay-d
4/06/2015

"Wonderfully easy and pleasant experience!"

Andrew Merritt sold us our new Honda Fit and he made the entire experience easy and bump free. The process was seamless. He is very knowledgable and the transaction was quick. They also gave us a fair trade in on my old Fit. They found us the car we wanted right away. I would recommend Lundgren Honda to everyone with enthusiasm. This is the fifth Honda we have owned and Brian, in the service department, takes excellent care of all our needs.

Maple1
4/01/2015

"Extremely happy with our buying experience!"

Andrew Merritt was our salesperson and he gave us the best price upfront. We went back the next day after talking to two other Honda dealers and bought from Lundgren. Will recommend them to anyone!

Ken667jy1
3/31/2015

"Like Going Shopping With a Bunch of Your Friends"

I would rather go to a dentist and have teeth pulled than shop for a new or used automobile. My experience at Lundgren Honda in Greenfield however has changed my opinion. I was made to feel extremely welcome, appreciated and listened to. My time was not wasted with a lot of sales ploys or trying to talk me into something I did not want. There was no high pressure negotiating needed and it was always left for me to make the final decision. I ended up leasing another Honda Civic Hybrid and was amazed at how quickly my new car arrived. This is my second lease through Lundgren and it won't be my last shopping experience with them. The best part was their sharing in the excitement of my new vehicle and their really going all out to make sure I was totally satisfied. My past experience with their service department has also been just as outstanding. Brian was always very pleasant, professional and everything was done right the first time. I can't say enough good things about this dealership. It is nice to still find a place that puts such emphasis on Customer Service and Satisfaction. I never had the feeling that any of their staff was there just to have a job. They all care about helping their customers and filling their needs. Rick Cramm and Marty Kendrick were still on the job looking for potential vehicles even while I was making my final decision. There were no pressure tatics even after stopping in on several occasions to ask additional questions and test drive a vehicle with my wife. Great job gang and Thank You.

Marty Kendrick

gisieber
1/29/2015

"Great service"

Andrew was a pleasure to work with. He answered all our questions. We have had no problems with the car. The car was very clean when I picked it up.

Reviews of Andrew Merrit