Lundgren Honda of Greenfield

409 Federal St,
Greenfield, Massachusetts 01301
Lundgren Honda of Greenfield Info
About Lundgren Honda of Greenfield

At Lundgren Honda our greatest asset is our people. Every Manager, Service Advisor and Salesperson is here to serve you 24 hours a day. Two things you'll never find at Lundgren Honda are high prices and high pressure. What you will find is a world class experience. With no hassle, negotiation free pricing and over 600 new and pre-owned vehicles in the Lundgren Auto Group inventory, your shopping experience will be a pleasure. Our new Honda's come with a 5-day, money back guarantee and the Lundgren Advantage with over $900 in valuable dealership coupons.

About Lundgren Honda of Greenfield

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

gisieber
1/29/2015

"Great service"

Andrew was a pleasure to work with. He answered all our questions. We have had no problems with the car. The car was very clean when I picked it up.

cheralex
1/29/2015

"Cheryl A Alexander - Good Experience"

Ended up purchasing a nice, Honda Civic. Seems like a great deal. Friendly, enjoyable service from Andrew Merritt. We had a blast! He is a keeper!

Wood
1/26/2015

""Excellent experience! Informative, friendly, no pressure.""

Andrew Merritt is the kind of salesperson I always hope to encounter! He is warm, low-key, very knowledgeable, never pushy. We test drove a 2015 Fit. Andrew is a great listener, which matters to me. As we sat in the car before our drive, he answered all my questions clearly and concisely. He was patient as we sat and talked. I sensed that he didn't feel that he had to push every feature but instead let my questions guide the conversation. He knows his products well. He followed up very professionally and respectfully, checked with me before entering me in the dealership's raffle. My wife and I are still in search mode for a new vehicle. If we do purchase from Lundgren, I look forward to dealing with Andrew again. I had hoped to see and drive a 2015 Honda Civic Hybrid, and I was sorry to learn that none was available at Lundgren without special advance arrangement. Thank you, Andrew! Woody

tylerrachel
1/24/2015

"Happy with dealer"

I turned in a lease Honda CRV and got a new one. Smooth transition. Transaction took longer than I thought it should. At dealership for 4 hours. I kept trying to leave and come back while they did paperwork but told almost done. Repeat customer paperwork should take a 1/2 hour.

Thayerboy
1/16/2015

"An ideal car-buying experience"

We love our new (used) Honda Civic! But even more than that, we loved our experience at Lundgren Honda in our home town of Greenfield, MA. From the moment we walked into the showroom and were greeted by Rick Cramm, to the final driveaway with our new car, we were totally delighted with the way we were treated by everyone there. My wife and I had both gone through lots of bad experiences when shopping for cars at dealerships, so we were ready for the worst. Instead, we wound up with the best. We got a great car at a good price, and everyone at Lundgren Honda, including Rick Cramm, in sales; and Marty Kendrick, the manager, was helpful and friendly, without any pressure or gimmicks or hard-sell approach. We highly recommend Lundgren Honda to anyone who wants to have a GOOD car-buying experience.

Marty Kendrick, General Manager

Dan
1/05/2015

"No sales pressure and no kidding fun"

This is what a car buying experience should be. Andrew the sales Representative showed me all the cars I was interested in. My wife and I test drove three different cars. I had researched the sales price from several different sights and was pleased to be able to get the best deal possible. Thank you Andrew and Marty !

Marty

Kristin
12/27/2014

"Felt amazing"

Love working with Lundgren Honda! Considered a used car, but the people at Lundgren put me in my very first brand spanking new Honda Civic. Thank you so much for your help in doing so!

Marty Kendrick

happybuyer2014
12/23/2014

"One of my best car buying experiences ever"

Really liked the set price policy. I came in gritting my teeth thinking I'd need to negotiate and endure shenanigans. Nothing of the sort. Andrew was straight up with me and the team worked to get me the best deal possible. Great car-buying experience

Richard
12/22/2014

"No Sales Pressure"

Easy to work with. No haggle pricing. Very fair trade-in value. Quick delivery on a new vehicle not in their inventory. This is a fabulous auto dealership to do business with.

Connie

davek804
12/22/2014

"So extremely pleased with Christine and Marty"

Christine Pappas and Marty Kendrick were absolutely fantastic. I wholeheartedly recommend them for any Honda purchase you may be considering. I am two hours away from their dealership as I live in Boston, but they had the exact car I was looking for. They worked with me over the phone knowing that the trip was pretty far. They gave me twice the value for my trade in that I was quoted over the phone with them as the condition of the car was better than I described. There was absolutely no pushy extras or excessive fees in any way on my purchase. They put my name on balloons over the car and were waiting for me at the door. I was floored by their friendliness and professionalism. As with many people, I've been told that buying a car is always an adversarial experience, but this time the exact opposite happened: Christine and Marty wanted to see a new car that had sat on their lot gone, and I wanted the car they had. I left with all the full factory warranties on my brand new car; and they cleared up a space on their lot. I'll be back their for scheduled service whenever I need it. What a great experience. I cannot speak highly enough of it. Oh, did I mention, they baked fresh cookies before I arrived and shared them with myself and my girlfriend. (Those were the most expensive cookies I've ever had!! :D ). Christine, thank you. Marty, thank you.

Marty Kendrick