Lundgren Honda of Greenfield

409 Federal St,
Greenfield, Massachusetts 01301
Lundgren Honda of Greenfield Info
About Lundgren Honda of Greenfield

At Lundgren Honda our greatest asset is our people. Every Manager, Service Advisor and Salesperson is here to serve you 24 hours a day. Two things you'll never find at Lundgren Honda are high prices and high pressure. What you will find is a world class experience. With no hassle, negotiation free pricing and over 600 new and pre-owned vehicles in the Lundgren Auto Group inventory, your shopping experience will be a pleasure. Our new Honda's come with a 5-day, money back guarantee and the Lundgren Advantage with over $900 in valuable dealership coupons.

About Lundgren Honda of Greenfield

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

ol-lay-d
4/06/2015

"Wonderfully easy and pleasant experience!"

Andrew Merritt sold us our new Honda Fit and he made the entire experience easy and bump free. The process was seamless. He is very knowledgable and the transaction was quick. They also gave us a fair trade in on my old Fit. They found us the car we wanted right away. I would recommend Lundgren Honda to everyone with enthusiasm. This is the fifth Honda we have owned and Brian, in the service department, takes excellent care of all our needs.

Maple1
4/01/2015

"Extremely happy with our buying experience!"

Andrew Merritt was our salesperson and he gave us the best price upfront. We went back the next day after talking to two other Honda dealers and bought from Lundgren. Will recommend them to anyone!

Ken667jy1
3/31/2015

"Like Going Shopping With a Bunch of Your Friends"

I would rather go to a dentist and have teeth pulled than shop for a new or used automobile. My experience at Lundgren Honda in Greenfield however has changed my opinion. I was made to feel extremely welcome, appreciated and listened to. My time was not wasted with a lot of sales ploys or trying to talk me into something I did not want. There was no high pressure negotiating needed and it was always left for me to make the final decision. I ended up leasing another Honda Civic Hybrid and was amazed at how quickly my new car arrived. This is my second lease through Lundgren and it won't be my last shopping experience with them. The best part was their sharing in the excitement of my new vehicle and their really going all out to make sure I was totally satisfied. My past experience with their service department has also been just as outstanding. Brian was always very pleasant, professional and everything was done right the first time. I can't say enough good things about this dealership. It is nice to still find a place that puts such emphasis on Customer Service and Satisfaction. I never had the feeling that any of their staff was there just to have a job. They all care about helping their customers and filling their needs. Rick Cramm and Marty Kendrick were still on the job looking for potential vehicles even while I was making my final decision. There were no pressure tatics even after stopping in on several occasions to ask additional questions and test drive a vehicle with my wife. Great job gang and Thank You.

Marty Kendrick

gisieber
1/29/2015

"Great service"

Andrew was a pleasure to work with. He answered all our questions. We have had no problems with the car. The car was very clean when I picked it up.

cheralex
1/29/2015

"Cheryl A Alexander - Good Experience"

Ended up purchasing a nice, Honda Civic. Seems like a great deal. Friendly, enjoyable service from Andrew Merritt. We had a blast! He is a keeper!

Wood
1/26/2015

""Excellent experience! Informative, friendly, no pressure.""

Andrew Merritt is the kind of salesperson I always hope to encounter! He is warm, low-key, very knowledgeable, never pushy. We test drove a 2015 Fit. Andrew is a great listener, which matters to me. As we sat in the car before our drive, he answered all my questions clearly and concisely. He was patient as we sat and talked. I sensed that he didn't feel that he had to push every feature but instead let my questions guide the conversation. He knows his products well. He followed up very professionally and respectfully, checked with me before entering me in the dealership's raffle. My wife and I are still in search mode for a new vehicle. If we do purchase from Lundgren, I look forward to dealing with Andrew again. I had hoped to see and drive a 2015 Honda Civic Hybrid, and I was sorry to learn that none was available at Lundgren without special advance arrangement. Thank you, Andrew! Woody

tylerrachel
1/24/2015

"Happy with dealer"

I turned in a lease Honda CRV and got a new one. Smooth transition. Transaction took longer than I thought it should. At dealership for 4 hours. I kept trying to leave and come back while they did paperwork but told almost done. Repeat customer paperwork should take a 1/2 hour.

Thayerboy
1/16/2015

"An ideal car-buying experience"

We love our new (used) Honda Civic! But even more than that, we loved our experience at Lundgren Honda in our home town of Greenfield, MA. From the moment we walked into the showroom and were greeted by Rick Cramm, to the final driveaway with our new car, we were totally delighted with the way we were treated by everyone there. My wife and I had both gone through lots of bad experiences when shopping for cars at dealerships, so we were ready for the worst. Instead, we wound up with the best. We got a great car at a good price, and everyone at Lundgren Honda, including Rick Cramm, in sales; and Marty Kendrick, the manager, was helpful and friendly, without any pressure or gimmicks or hard-sell approach. We highly recommend Lundgren Honda to anyone who wants to have a GOOD car-buying experience.

Marty Kendrick, General Manager

Dan
1/05/2015

"No sales pressure and no kidding fun"

This is what a car buying experience should be. Andrew the sales Representative showed me all the cars I was interested in. My wife and I test drove three different cars. I had researched the sales price from several different sights and was pleased to be able to get the best deal possible. Thank you Andrew and Marty !

Marty

Kristin
12/27/2014

"Felt amazing"

Love working with Lundgren Honda! Considered a used car, but the people at Lundgren put me in my very first brand spanking new Honda Civic. Thank you so much for your help in doing so!

Marty Kendrick