Lundgren Honda of Greenfield

Overall Rating 5

Lundgren Honda of Greenfield

Lundgren Honda of Greenfield Info
About Lundgren Honda of Greenfield

At Lundgren Honda our greatest asset is our people. Every Manager, Service Advisor and Salesperson is here to serve you 24 hours a day. Two things you'll never find at Lundgren Honda are high prices and high pressure. What you will find is a world class experience. With no hassle, negotiation free pricing and over 600 new and pre-owned vehicles in the Lundgren Auto Group inventory, your shopping experience will be a pleasure. Our new Honda's come with a 5-day, money back guarantee and the Lundgren Advantage with over $900 in valuable dealership coupons.

About Lundgren Honda of Greenfield

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

"This is what it's all about. If someone is in need of..."

This is what it's all about. If someone is in need of a very understanding and fair automobile purchase experience, I would strongly recommend Lundgren Honda of Greenfield. For a person like myself with a very tarnished credit history, Lundgren was able to find a lender willing to work with me for a reasonable interest rate (all things considered). Student loan debt is a serious problem in this country and many, many graduates are faced with completely unmanageable debt, often with default all but assured. Unfortunately, I am among those afflicted with this problem and most lenders scoffed at the notion of working with me. Danielle at Lundgren saved me from having to deal with a "Buy here, pay here" situation (with a 29% APR) and helped me secure the PERFECT car for me - a like-new 2007 Hyundai Tiburon GT. The car flies, is very good on gas and I expect it'll last for many trouble-free years. I will always recommend Lundgren, not only for working with me but also being so friendly, approachable and hassle-free.

Rick and Danielle

"I knew I would be looking for a car in the Summer. I..."

I knew I would be looking for a car in the Summer. I went into Lundgren Honda in Greenfield in early Spring. I told the saleswoman that I wouldn't be purchasing for a while. Even knowing this, she spent a considerable amount of time talking to me. No pressure, just talk, and i had a lot if questions. I explained that this would be my very first brand new car. I visited several dealerships in the process of deciding what I wanted. None of the staff in other dealerships made me feel as comfortable as I did with Christine Pappas. Many of the men I talked to appeared to not take me very seriously. When I went back to Lundgren in Greenfield, Christine remembered me. She remembered that this would be my first new car, and she was excited with me, and for me. Still no pressure. I just couldn't see myself going anywhere else. The day after I got my car, Christine came to my office, picked up my car and brought it back to the dealership to add some extras that I had wanted. Then, delivered it back to me. I will be sure to go there for oil changes etc. in the future. Why would I go anywhere else?

Christine Pappas, Dustin ?

"My experience at Lundgren of Greenfield was stress free. ..."

My experience at Lundgren of Greenfield was stress free. I was trying to decide between a Honda and Toyota (we have owned Toyota's for 20+ years) and Christine was helpful and informative in a way that did not feel pressured. I learned a ton about the car and Honda in particular. The car price was reasonable and not having to haggle was worth the trip by itself. The best thing is - she was so right - I LOVE MY NEW CAR. So far it is living up to all my expectations. Thank you for such a positive experience. I have already recommended your dealership to someone else.

Christine Pappas

"Lundgren Honda had the best deal for the purchase of my..."

Lundgren Honda had the best deal for the purchase of my 2013 Accord Ex-L V6. Their sales staff made shopping a pleasure. Out sales consultant,Rick Cramm,made shopping for a car an enjoyable experience. Gerry Leblond,lebljm@Hotmail.com

Rick Cramm,Fran Silva

"i bought a 2013 honda fit from lundgren honda. the sales..."

i bought a 2013 honda fit from lundgren honda. the sales staff was very knowledgable, friendly, and not overbearing. they made every effort to accomidate my wishes and dealt with my hectic schedule very well. ted was great in showing my wife and i the features of our new car. he had to do so twice as my wife had to stay outside in the car with our napping daughter, while i dealt with the paper work. i would reccomend lundgren honda to anyone wishing to experience a hassle free car buying experience. got see ted in greenfield.

ted hetzel

"The experience I had with Lundgren was so much more then..."

The experience I had with Lundgren was so much more then I could have asked for. After going to countless dealerships and getting the same "sales pitch" from each, I was disgruntled and discouraged when I walked into Lundgren. They turned my mood around RIGHT AWAY. They were helpful, polite, considerate, and extremely knowledgable. Christine was beyond amazing to work with - I never felt pressured and she was always available to assist with any questions or help me in any way needed. Her professionalism combined with such an amazing and outgoing personality made the process of buying a car FUN... which is something I didn't expect. Carolyn went above and beyond working with banks for me, and Fran and his easy and friendly demeanor made the entire office captivating. Not only will I surely be going back but I will be sure to spread the word, nothing but great people at Lundgren Honda!

Christine, Carolyn, Fran

"Hello first I would like to thank Lundgren Honda for..."

Hello first I would like to thank Lundgren Honda for buying the new place in Greenfield Ma and keeping one of the best salesmen I have ever known! Jack keep up the good work. Also their parts department is by far the best in the business. Their service department is also in the top 3 for Mass Honda Dealers. I have owned almost every Honda to date and this is the only Dealer that I let Touch My S2000! Also can you have Jack contact me I am ready for my new Honda Stefani

Jack and all the service department guys in greenfield Ma

"I walked into lundgren Honda of Greenfield, I formally..."

I walked into lundgren Honda of Greenfield, I formally knew it as Lorenz Honda. I just moved back into the area and my parents had always gone to lorenz, so I figured I would go to lundgren as I only needed a key fob programmed for my Dodge Durango. I know they specialize in honda but I figured it was such a simple task that it would be ok that I was asking on behalf of my dodge. I walked into the service departemnt and asked if they could program my key fob from a dakota to a dodge and the person at the front desk clearly looked at me and said, "Does it look like we deal with dodges?". i was disgusted. I went to the parts dept. and there I got a nice answer of they can not do it and recommend that I go else where. I was disgusted with the front door person, which I believe was the service manager. He was rude and acted like I was stupid. Obviously I know enough about cars that the key fob has to be programmend. I just didnt know if they could do it or not, THEY DID NOT NEED TO BE RUDE!

David Hiersche

"We buy a car once every 3 decades (ok, a slight..."

We buy a car once every 3 decades (ok, a slight exaggeration) so we do a huge amount of homework prior to purchase. We live in southern Vermont and were about to buy in Boston, but discovered to our surprise that a little dealership close by in Greenfield Mass could be competitive. The entire selection and purchase process was open, pleasant and respectful. There was no disappearing with your car keys forever while your trade is being evaluated. Everyone was happy to help as needed. My wife truly hates shopping for cars and usually can't get out of a show room fast enough, but she had a very nice time working with Christine (who aside from being friendly, intelligent and funny is also quite knowledgeable). The building itself is well laid out. There is a nice drive in service area and work space/waiting room. The owner is accessible to the point of making his cell phone number publicly available. Earning business through transparency and customer service is clearly the plan there. Sales help was actually help, not pressure. At the beginning of the process I did not expect Lundgren to get our business, but they earned it and I'm glad they did.

Christine

"I couldn't have asked for a better experience with this..."

I couldn't have asked for a better experience with this group of people! Everyone I spoke to was helpful and friendly. As I understand it, the owner prides himself on the dealership's customer service. Based on my experience, he deserves every bit of this pride! Brian, my salesman, drove all the way to Connecticut to register my new car and did the delivery in the parking lot of our Motor Vehicle department! They worked with me every step of the way on this purchase. Clearly, they are a close group there since, each time I called, whoever answered the phone seemed to be familiar with exactly what car I bought and associated my name with my car. I am completely blown away by how well they treated me and took care of me! What a fantastic experience! I can't recommend this dealership enough and have already told everyone I come in contact with where I got my car and how nice these people are! Thank you to them all!

Brian, Carolyn