Lundgren Honda of Greenfield

Mohawk Honda

Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough

mycar
6/26/2015

"The way a dealership should be"

Lundgren has officially earned my business from now on. There was no pressure at all. I told them what i can afford and how much I still owed and they not only made it happen but got me an even better interest rate. They are the best.

Marty Kendrick, Christine Pappas, Dominic Yestramski

rhilken
6/21/2015

"An amazing first Honda experience!"

Having bought a few cars from various dealerships I walked into Lundgren with slight trepidation. However, between Marty and Christine the entire process could not possibly have been any easier. The dealership atmosphere was relaxed and comfortable, and not once did I feel pressured to make any purchase decisions. Christine made the process the easiest purchase I have ever made, right down to providing me with touch up paints for my new car! Having hated my last new car purchase (including the car itself), I felt relieved and excited, and so far my Honda Accord has been nothing but terrific.

Marty Kendrick, Christine Pappas

Big Chief
6/07/2015

"You Can Tell They Love and Care About Their Dealership!"

So upbeat and friendly! Usually when I would go to another dealer in town for the Toyota I own, they would always put me in to a bad mood because they themselves were miserable. Well at Lundgren Honda it's the complete opposite!!! I am ALWAYS greeted with friendliness and courteousness from the receptionist/greeter (Maryanne) and Marty Kendrick will shake my hand and ask me about my kids when I come in for service! It's not hard to see why they are always so busy! Keep up the great work!!!

Marty / Robby, Dominic Yestramski, Christine Pappas, Andrew Merrit, Ashley Cronk, Rick Cramm

ElizabethR
5/26/2015

"Another excellent experience at Lundgren Honda"

In the past, I would have preferred getting a root canal to having to buy a car. But Christine Pappas has transformed my attitude. She is very much a "no pressure, no hype" salesperson. She finds out what's important to you in a vehicle and then shows you your options. She also helps you think 'outside the box' (which is very useful in my case). She is well-informed, straightforward, patient in answering innumerable questions, and determined to make sure that you get a model you'll be happy with. I should add that the other folks we interacted with at the dealership were invariably pleasant and helpful.

Marty, Connie, Christine Pappas

Kris
5/25/2015

"Positive"

I had never purchased a new car before and I'm happy to say this was a positive experience. I like to do business in a place that lets me make up my own mind. The experience was positive because Andrew sold me a car without pushing me.

Connie, Andrew Merrit

OneDellaMom
5/25/2015

"A pleasurable car buying experience!"

I bought a 2015 Accord through Christine Pappas. It's the second time I've purchased a car through Christine and she makes me wish I bought cars more often! She's just an all-around good person--straightforward, extremely knowledgeable, warm, and funny. She learned my needs and preferences very quickly and was able to point out the benefits and drawbacks of various models for my particular situation. She was honest about features and products that really weren't worth the money for me (even though they might be valuable for someone in a different situation). She also tailors the test drive. Do you usually drive on narrow and twisty back roads? She's got them. Need to merge onto a highway while going uphill? No problem! While I've worked with Christine, the dealership has an overall good vibe. Interactions with everyone on the floor, the business manager and people in service have all been positive--it's just a pleasant place to be.

Marty, Connie, Christine Pappas

apevlin
5/20/2015

"Very Good Experience"

I had a great experience with Lundgren. They do all the pricing research to make sure they have the best prices available. Which means NO HAGGLING! That is the way to go, I went to Lia and Balise, the sales reps will talk to you then go talk to their manager, then back to you then back to the manager then the manager will come over and offer something you had no intentions of getting. 6 Year loans, higher price vehicle, lease etc. It was annoying. Lundgren cuts out all the bullspit.

Marty, Andrew Merrit

Barbararose
5/18/2015

"Easy going, professional too!"

Andrew Merrit did a great job answering my endless questions and is an easygoing, no high pressure, kind of a salesperson. I got a great price/deal with my trade in and am totally glad I went there. I highly recommend Andrew/Christine/Lundgren.

Christine Pappas, Andrew Merrit

Local couple
5/16/2015

"Helpful, honest, and transparent"

While considering an SUV, Andrew introduced us to the CRV, let us take 2 test drives on our own, described Lundgren's current pricing policy, and answered all of our questions. We decided to stay with our current car, but we know that we will be back to see Andrew if/when we are considering any new Honda, or a used car on their lot. We recommend him highly to anyone considering a new Honda.

Andrew Merrit

HONDA FIT MAN
4/30/2015

""GREAT EXPERIENCE BUYING MY FIRST NEW CAR""

Absolutely LOVE my New Honda Fit. My very first new car and the best experience I could have ever hoped for. Michael Tirrell the Sales Manager made me feel very welcomed and comfortable thought the process. Connie the Business Manager made the purchase very smooth. I highly recommended Lundgren Honda of Greenfield Michael and Connie especially. I give them Bonus points for the Great free Coffee ! Thank you all Adam

Michael Tirrell