Lundgren Honda of Greenfield

Curry Honda

The Honda Store

Jeff
3/20/2016

"Best new car purchase ever. "

After deciding to get a new Accord, I shopped around and found Lundgren Honda in Greenfield to be by far the most professional, straight forward, best deal, and easiest to do business with. From the initial contact all the way through to the delivery, it was the best experience I ever had. Rick, Marty, and Connie made it an enjoyable transaction. Definitely worth driving the extra distance.

Rick Cramm

Sheryl Jablonski
12/29/2015

"Christine Pappas and Marty Kendrick are the best!"

Christine Pappas and Marty Kendrick made purchasing our new Touring Honda CRV a delight. They were helpful, courteous and knowledge beyond belief. They're the best. They were always available when I needed to ask questions and on very short notice. Not only were they very helpful at all the dozens of questions I had, they knew everything about the vehicle. I've never dealt with a dealership that was so prepared for the questions I asked. I will recommend Christine and Marty to all my friends and family. I just can't thank them enough.

Christine Pappas, Marty Kendrick

carols
10/03/2015

"Outstanding Customer Service and a Great Deal!"

I traveled to three other Honda dealerships in the area. I drove over 30 minutes to get to Lundgren and it was 100% worth it. Christine was wonderful - professional and straight forward. I got the best deal of all the Honda dealerships at Lundgren, and I got the best customer service. I would tell others: Don't finalize a deal with someone else until you check with Lundgren!

Kmkramer
9/21/2015

"Amazing Customer Service!!!"

We traveled 100 miles to this dealership. They had the lowest prices by far and were so nice. They were honest and understanding. They never tried to sell us something that we didn't want or need. We never felt rushed and they even stayed late for us. They took care of all of the paperwork and running around for us and even delivered our new car to us! It was an amazing experience from beginning to end. We would recommend them to anyone looking to buy a car.

Jon90
8/15/2015

"Excellent Service"

Went in to Lundgren Honda about a week ago to see if I could trade my Jeep wrangler for a new, more fuel efficient vehicle since my job requires me to drive my car at times. I was interested in the Honda fit but didn't know if I would be able to financially afford it. The minute I walked in I was immediately greeted with a warm welcoming. My sales person was Ashley. She let me test drive a 2015 Honda fit to see if was a car I would actually like, she was very knowledgeable about the car and made sure any questions or confusions I had were answered. I got an excellent trade in value for my Jeep from Marty, who also went the extra mile to get me the most value for my trade in, which I greatly appreciate. When I decided it was time to talk finances I met with Connie who was evenly as friendly and she worked with me and made sure I got a monthly payment I could afford. Usually dealers try and push you through a car sales, but this dealership is different. My experience here was excellent and I will be returning here for my cars service and for future purchases again.

Ashley Cronk, Marty Kendrick, Connie Grabowski

lynnw99
8/15/2015

"Buying a new car"

Lots of good information and attention to details...very good communication...made a good case for trading in my old Honda sooner rather than later.

lrmkrieger
8/07/2015

"Our first and last stop"

We tend to keep our vehicles a long, long time, so we're not often in the market for a new car. We knew we preferred a local, family-run dealership, had done our homework about models and prices, and were prepared to spend "a while" finding the right replacement vehicle. However, we met with Andrew Merritt, test drove the models on our list, and after an in-depth conversation about each vehicle and our options (auto and financial), we decided to cut the search short and go with a 2015 CR-V. Andrew was helpful, knowledgeable, and patient with our questions and deliberations. Hondas tend to sell themselves, but Andrew (and also Marty and Connie) made the buying experience a very pleasant one. We'll definitely refer family and friends here and are very likely to return for the next vehicle.

Andrew Merritt, Marty Kendrick, Connie

labushey
8/04/2015

"Went back and bought another car, had a great experience."

We bought a Fit from Lundgren in 2011, and had such a great experience that we just went back and bought another new car from them. There was, as before, no pressure, and they bent over backwards to make everything easy for us. This time we bought a 2015 Civic, and we got a good price, and a really fair trade-in on our old Civic.

Andrew Merritt

Pinardi
7/29/2015

"SAVED MY MOTHER 450 BUCKS !!"

Hey folks, wanted to give a shout out to Rob Avery for excellent service work. I called up to schedule a $450.00 job on my mothers car and after explaining what I wanted Rob gave me a quick quiz and determined what I needed was actually under a warranty extension from Honda...... cost me nothing !!!!!!!!!!!!! What a great way to treat a customer. Had he not told me about it I would have paid to have the car fixed and been out $450.00. I find it encouraging in this day and age of shops looking to make a quick buck that he took the time to ask and offer information that saved me ALOT of money. Thank you Rob

Rob Avery

Kennethh
7/28/2015

"Very Satisfied Customer"

I just bought a Honda Accord EX-L Hybride at this dealership. The process was so easy and pkeasurable. They gave me a great price on the car, didn't need to haggle, as it was liwer from the outset than two other Honda dealerships in the area, and I would highly recommend working with Christine Pappas. Rob Avery, the service manager,was also great. A totally great experience.

Christine Pappas, Rob Avery and Marty Kendrick