Luther Brookdale Honda

6800 Brooklyn Blvd,
Brooklyn Center, Minnesota 55429
Luther Brookdale Honda Info
About Luther Brookdale Honda

Welcome to Brookdale Honda! Located in Brooklyn Center, MN, Brookdale Honda is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Brookdale Honda a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Honda, you’ve come to the right place. Call 763-331-6800 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department.

About Luther Brookdale Honda

xx062815
6/28/2015

"Very Happy!"

I brought my CRV in to have the air bag replaced due to the Takata re-call. The job was completed very quickly and I even got a car wash. John Fern was efficient and very pleasant to deal with. I've always been very pleased with Luther Brookdale Honda and their service department and staff.

Debswalker1
6/26/2015

"Car repair"

This Dealership has been fantastic with repairs, warranty obligations and customer service. Shane Stegeman is top notch with customer service, They were also cheaper for brake repair than the local shop I go to!

kgopi
6/26/2015

"Excellent Service"

Excellent service from Lucas Smith and his crew. Very friendly and enough patience to explain in details what kind of service I need for my car and the offers I can use on my service. Very helpful.

NWeizy
6/25/2015

"Air bag replacement"

When calling the dealership to ask about the recall on my Honda Accord was told the parts were on order with no ETA. Being smart I asked 'so I just duck and pray' if something happens. Bryan responded of course not and said he would pull my file and notify when they would be in. The next thing I know in less than 24 hours I get a voice mail that the parts were in and they had scheduled an appointment for me. They worked the appointment around my schedule and provided a loaner car - at no cost. The car was done when promised and the even checked and topped off the fluids! Everyone couldn't have been more courteous and helpful - from Brian to Luke to the gentleman that put me in the loaner. Thanks All!!

cristianz
6/23/2015

"Exellent Service"

Tyler was great. Got everything done in my car and did it perfect I can be more please. The service provided to my vehicle it was exceptional and Tyler took care everything for me giving a the peace of mind that I need not to question anything.... Thank you Tyler for your great work... Cristian Zamorano

Bj15070
6/20/2015

"Benjamin Haertzen"

No words can describe how awesome Benjamin Haertzen is to work with. Best finance guy to deal with EVER and now the BEST Sales Manager! Benjamin you are truly first class! Thank you for all you have done for us. I cannot say enough about your work ethic! Absolute pleasure working with you for all of our Honda purchases.

zxliang
6/20/2015

"Westyn Bodell, excellent experience on Camry 2009"

I went in today for a second-hand 2009 Camry. Westyn was very patient with all my questions related to the car and being so helpful with knowing more about this car. He is also very considerate about my situations since I am a student of the U and quite limited in my financial aspect. He tried his best to give us a good offer and made no pushy sales, I have to say I am very pleased with the whole purchase experience. Thanks, Westyn! I am very grateful for the attention you gave me today and I will definitely recommend my friends to buy their cars here! Z.L.

SK
6/18/2015

"Excellent service"

Excellent service again from Lucas Smith. He's always very friendly, explain in details what kind of service I need for my car, very helpful.

Hondagirl
6/17/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

My husband and I are extremely pleased with the service we received from Nash Tawfeek and the other team members we dealt with at Brookdale Honda. Because my husband is disabled, we have specific needs for our cars. Nash went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure that our needs were met. We could not have been more satisfied or more grateful for the care and attention he gave us. Just superb!

buerklenomore
6/16/2015

"Excellent Sales Experience on Honda HR-V"

Whitney Mathews (Sales Associate)... My wife and I are very pleased with the Honda HR-V and the whole purchase transaction. Whitney is a breath of fresh air and a pleasure to do business with. We were pleasantly surprised how smooth and easy the whole transaction went. No pushy sales pitch on extras or long drawn out walk-through of vehicle…….like we’ve had to endure at other dealerships. It was very enjoyable experience…..Thanks. Will definitely do business with Luther Brookdale Honda in the future

Reviews of Chad Zastrow