Luther Brookdale Honda

6800 Brooklyn Blvd,
Brooklyn Center, Minnesota 55429
Luther Brookdale Honda Info
About Luther Brookdale Honda

Welcome to Brookdale Honda! Located in Brooklyn Center, MN, Brookdale Honda is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Brookdale Honda a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Honda, you’ve come to the right place. Call 763-331-6800 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department.

About Luther Brookdale Honda Learn More

carman sandy007
5/30/2016

"friendly and comfortable"

I knew exactly the car I wanted, but it was my first time doing this and I never liked the idea of walking into a car dealership alone. Scott made this very easy for me. He was very easy to talk to from the beginning. I got his phone# on chat to start. Called him a few days later. Scott was easy to talk to, personable, and supportive. Always got back to me, and never in a pushy way. Plus a good sense of humor:) Very helpful with information and deciding on options for car protection stuff.

Juan23
5/27/2016

"Friendly experience"

Scott was a great support in the whole purchasing experience. I walked into the dealer not knowing what I was buying and he showed me step by step the features of the car. He allowed us to discuss and wasn't "pushy" trying to make buy the car. He built trust and then helped to make an educated decision.

Don't remember the name of the financial guy but he was very good

Jags
5/23/2016

"Great experience with my first auto purchase"

Whitney was wonderful to work with. I came in to test drive one of the new Civics and Whitney was the first person to help me. She was able to answer all of my questions about the car and the sales process without overloading me with too much information or an aggressive sales pitch. She was able to locate a car with my desired specifications and hold it until I was ready to make the purchase. She took care of everything so quickly and made the entire process a breeze. I'm very happy with my purchase and would definitely recommend Luther Brookdale - Whitney especially.

TreeGuysWife
5/23/2016

"Another great visit!"

Had a great experience as usual at Brookdale Honda! Friendly sales and financing staff, very clean facilities! I'll be back when my lease is up!

Igotschubabe
5/06/2016

"Another great experience at Honda with Julia"

This is the second purchase (and second dealer rater review) we've made with Julia and it went as smooth as car buying can go. I really loved that Julia was so accessible via email and very quick to respond. She dealt with answering my millions of questions and emails and never seemed annoyed or bothered which I really appreciated. There was a discrepancy with the trade in value that I was quoted but Julia stood by the price that was quoted to me and went to bat for us. I am not a person that enjoys having to buy new cars and Julia knows that about me and makes the experience as pleasant as possible. She's very personable and is easy to talk to. I would absolutely recommend Julia to anyone who is looking to buy a Honda. I also love that the dealership has free cappuccino, water, cookies and personal TV's where you can watch whatever you please. This is a great treat to this mom who never has time to watch TV and if I do find a second to sit down I end up watching what the kids want to watch which is cartoons or the Disney channel. I consider it a mini vacation when I have to go in for an oil change :) Thank you for everything Julia!

Kipp Fesenmaier
4/29/2016

"Great Honda Accord Purchase Experience"

I'm reaching out to offer a commendation for Scott Ferguson. I was in your store yesterday to purchase a new Accord and was warmly welcomed by Scott. He was exceptionally knowledgeable despite only being at the dealership for a few months. I've purchased numerous new cars over the years and have been interacting with many dealers in the past few weeks. All of the dealers were trying to "sell" me versus how Scott was looking to put me in a car that fit my lifestyle, needs and price point. I'm in sales and nothing is more frustrating to me as to when my sales reps don't listen to the customer...Scott not only listened, he heard! Lastly, and probably most important, I had my 17 year old daughter in tow to learn about the car buying experience. Scott interacted with her and included her in the conversation, not just a kid with a parent. This was impressive and crucial to me as I don't believe making major life purchases are a part of high school curricula these days. Please ensure Scott is notified of my impressions and that it's people like him that make your dealership great. Lastly, Adam Peterson in financing was a well-oiled machine and took the pain out of that portion of the purchase, well organized and professional!

GreyBeard
4/27/2016

"John Fern employee extraordinaire"

It is nice to be listened to and have repair explained every step of the way with no surprises! A most excellent service person, highly recommended.

Alli
4/26/2016

"Terrible experience"

I had an issue with my new purchase and was not pleased with how things were handled. Jeremy, who was the service guy at the time, tried charging me for a full tank of gas when the rental car came with the tank half full. I told them in the beginning that the rental did not have a full tank of gas and they said they wouldn't charge me when i returned. I dropped the car off to Jordan Tawfeek and told him what Jeremy told me, which was that I wouldn't get charged. Jordan gave me an attitude until I told him I wanted to speak with Jeremy. My experience was less than satisfactory and left disappointed.

Jordan Tawfeek

Wall Man
4/24/2016

"Sales better than finance"

My experience with the salesman was great, but the finance was flat. The Salesman had personality v. Finance was more about "give me your money" (lack of friendliness and flat).

Julie
4/17/2016

"Far exceeded my expectations!"

Scott Frazier in sales was for engaging in the process. From the valuing of my trade in to the transition of showing me vehicle options, concluding the sale and handing me off to finance with Dave Mix. Scott earned my trust by listening and visiting to my needs, never pressuring or giving cookie cutter phrases. I had 18 people over for lunch the next day and believe me, everybody heard about the sales/purchase experience and all of the extra perks Luther added after the sale. I have already referred my son-in-law to Scott and I will continue to relay this to others.

Reviews of Scott Ferguson