Luther Brookdale Honda

Luther Brookdale Honda

Call
Luther Brookdale Honda Info
About Luther Brookdale Honda

Welcome to Brookdale Honda! Located in Brooklyn Center, MN, Brookdale Honda is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Brookdale Honda a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Honda, you’ve come to the right place. Call 763-331-6800 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department.

About Luther Brookdale Honda

canoecat
12/24/2014

"Just to be safe"

Power Steering reservoir fluid level was low. Luther Honda recommended thorough diagnosis. They found no problems after hour of close investigation and charged me nothing

coolcustomer
12/23/2014

"Very Friendly"

I brought my car into the dealership for an oil change and I had Tyler Sundberg, he was very nice, friendly, and helpful. He answered all the questions I had in a very polite and easy to understand manner. I would recommend him to others in the future.

cope0021
12/19/2014

"Oil Change and More"

Took my 2011 Honda CRV in for an oil change. My first since purchasing the car in the summer. My great experience started with a frank discussion with the service writer discussing the merits of synthetic oil vs. the regular synthetic blend called out for Hondas. His take was, "why spend the extra money so long as you're diligent about getting your oil changed on time?" It was refreshing to not have a premium service pushed on me. My positive experience continued when Laurel called me over to show me my cabin air filter. She noted that it looked like I may have mice making a nest. I told her that to my knowledge we have never had mice and had not noticed any evidence of such. I asked her if it could possibly be from the previous owner. She checked the inspection and found no mention of the cabin air filter being checked. So she comped me both the cabin and the engine air filter. While she was at it, she also had them rotate my tires for me. These may seem like minor add-ons, but I have never had a service department go over and above for me before. It was very nice and refreshing. And appreciated. Thanks.

Poopdeck90210
12/18/2014

"World Class Experience - As Usual!"

I was looking for a 2014 Honda Ridgeline SE and found the exact truck I was looking for at Brookdale Luther Honda. Salesman Abbes was awesome and I've never had such a low stress, easy price negotiation for a vehicle in my life! My new truck was ready for delivery as promised, on time and the delivery process was fast and efficient! I feel like the staff at Brookdale Luther Honda are an extended part of my own family... Thank You! A note on the new dealership facility: It's awesome! I love everything about it - especially the complimentary Starbucks coffee and newspapers! Please do not change a thing! :D

customer123
12/16/2014

"Excellent customer service"

As usual, the customer service was outstanding. That included getting us on the schedule promptly, providing a loaner, and getting done on time. It's quite seamless.

Mark Thorsen
12/10/2014

"great job"

from the inquiring phone calls, emails and to the paperwork the next day it was perfect from start to finish, no pressure and a great staff. Thank You!

DanSeim
12/09/2014

"Knowledgeable, Friendly Service"

I can be a pretty fussy customer sometimes. But these guys know their stuff and are very friendly. Ben was patient to answer all my questions and even took extra time to gave me ideas that might help me fix my other vehicle. He even walked me out to my vehicle as I left the dealership. I left feeling..."Wow...now what great service". Good job Ben.

wiki0601
12/06/2014

"Fantastic"

Every time I bring my car in, the service is fabulous! Everyone is very knowledgeable and tries to give the customers the best service possible!

varya.moukhatcheva
12/04/2014

"Friendly, fun and professional!"

William is one of the best sales consultants I've worked with. He is very personable, friendly and professional. He was able to answer all of my questions and returned my calls in timely manner. I know I can be sturn and straight forward but William was very patient and understanding of everything I was asking for. I would highly recommend him to my friends, family and anyone who is looking to purchase a vehicle!

Bobbilouise
12/03/2014

"Excellent Like Always"

I came in for an oil change but asked if there was anything else I needed at the time Tyler suggested rear differential fluid and I got the more extensive multi maintenance check! Peace of mind there! Love the service I get at Brookdale Honda! The pleasantness of ALL the people who work there! Very clean and nice waiting area's,Love the free beverages and cookies etc. they supply makes waiting a pleasure! Want to give a Thank You to Tyler Sundburg for his great service and helpfullness to me!! Will always go back to Brookdale Honda, This is my third Honda! Love Them!!! Bobbi P PS Also one of the service techs came to counter to explain something to me which I thought was very nice too!

Reviews of Laurel Hansen