Luther Brookdale Honda

6800 Brooklyn Blvd,
Brooklyn Center, Minnesota 55429
Luther Brookdale Honda Info
About Luther Brookdale Honda

Welcome to Brookdale Honda! Located in Brooklyn Center, MN, Brookdale Honda is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Brookdale Honda a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Honda, you’ve come to the right place. Call 763-331-6800 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department.

About Luther Brookdale Honda

Jisell9036
3/27/2015

"Great service!"

I'm very appreciative of the oil change I received. The people were very knowledgeable and friendly. They addressed any/all of my concerns. I also appreciate the periodic follow ups I already receive!

non u
3/25/2015

"Service and sales as good as it gets and better."

Sales rep Nash Tawfeek and Service Rep Tyler Sundberg were clean in appearance,respectful,knowledgeable,friendly,accommodating,and business like.They answered all questions I asked and did so enthusiastically while maintaining a good attitude and keeping a smile on their face.I would not give them a rating of 100 %. I would give them a rating of 120 % Luther has two great assets under their roof they can be proud of.Thank You.I will return and I will pass this on.

Your cashiers deserve honoralbe menthion.Always maintained a smile and thanked me.

jk

"Laurel Hansen ROCKS"

I am a picky customer. I admit it. I expect stellar service because that is what I provide on my job. I had some issues with the service dept at Luther Brookdale and although they were not initially addressed (even though I complained to their supervisor on shift and to a customer service person) - it was Laurel who not only made things right, but went above and beyond to take care of matters and surprise me with their swift, professional service. In her words, "Sounds like we didn't do things right and we're better than that". Owning up to an error and then setting it straight. That is what she did in the most courteous and classy manner. Laurel is a gem. I rated Luther Brookdale a 5 star on yelp because of her. And I will keep coming back.

Tom R
3/21/2015

"Whitney was an amazing sales rep!"

I came in on a Saturday and it was very busy. Whitney greeted me immediately and helped me purchase my new cr-v in about two hours. The sales manager even came out to say thank you! You don't see that type of gratitude anymore! More than happy with my new car! Great job Brookdale Honda. I will definitely be back!

tamica85

"March 19,2015"

Maurice Johnson is a awesome service advisor, who has been nothing but helpful the last 3 years that I have been bringing my car Brookdale Honda. He is always friendly,knowledgeable and makes sure to keep you informed every step of the way.

wskurich

"Always happy"

Brought my car in for an oil change and a brake inspection. I also mentioned a noise that I get when backing out of a driveway or parking spot when I am turning the wheel (not a straight back up). Anyhow, Tyler was very good at listening to my concerns. When the oil change was done, he came back and told me that was done and that my brakes were fine but that I need to consider a new battery come fall and also suggested that a couple of fluids get changed. I had them do the fluid changes and then after that, Tyler and I took the car for a little drive so that I could back out and he could hear the noise that I have been dealing with. Well, the noise was almost non existent now. He did explain that by changing the fluids, that could have been a part of the issue because dirt and sand could have caused the "rubbing or grinding" noise. I was just in last night so I haven't had a chance to listen for the noise since then, but if changing the fluids really took care of it, then I am a happy camper!! I always walk away a happy client.

gbarbur
3/20/2015

"First time I usewd the service dept."

I brought my 2005 Honda Civic Hybrid in for the famed "Airbag fix" and found the staff to be very professional. I was also overwhelmed by the Customer waiting area. It was clean and very inviting. It made my wait quite enjoyable. The repair was fast and timely. Great job Luther Brookdale Honda!

RLS
3/20/2015

"Always A Excellent Experience"

There is a reason I have been going to Brookdale Honda for over ten years.Chad and the work crew have always been great to deal with. They tell you what you need for your repairs and all your options. That is why I own two Honda's

Ayo
3/19/2015

"Good experience "

Nash Taofik was very helpful and friendly. He helped us to make what we think is a good decision. he allowed us to take our time before buying what our budget can accommodate

rashedamir
3/15/2015

"Awesome experience!"

Simply put “Awesome experience!” I like to see my options before making a decision. Troy did exactly what I wanted. Provided me multiple options and let me make my decision. The experience on buying car in Brookdale Honda was great and if I buy my next car, I will stop by there first for sure!

Reviews of Laurel Hansen