Luther Brookdale Honda

6800 Brooklyn Blvd,
Brooklyn Center, Minnesota 55429
Luther Brookdale Honda Info
About Luther Brookdale Honda

Welcome to Brookdale Honda! Located in Brooklyn Center, MN, Brookdale Honda is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Brookdale Honda a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Honda, you’ve come to the right place. Call 763-331-6800 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department.

About Luther Brookdale Honda Learn More

Pablo2004
6/29/2016

"2nd time around - still happy!"

This is our 2nd time buying a car from Chad. We wanted an easy in and out experience and got just that. We found the car we wanted online and he got all the paperwork ready so that we maybe stayed a total of 90 minutes actually at the dearlship. My husband loved the car and we were off ! Thanks again!

Coolminivan123
6/24/2016

"Scott Ferguson is terrific"

No sales pressure. Showed us all the options and didn't try to steer our decision. Was patient and informative. Would highly recommend Scott to others.

Pilot24

"Great experience!"

Scott did a wonderful job connecting with us and leading us through the purchase of our vehicle. He was also extremely helpful and understanding about having my young children along through the process.

hlaws1
6/23/2016

"Treated fantastically! Scott is highly recommended!"

Scott recognized that I was a busy working single Mom and worked to quickly land me on the vehicle of my dreams. He even helped me wrangle in my two trades, taking time away from his busy schedule. I really appreciate that! Alex Irlin worked quickly too to get me very fair prices for my trades and a great lease price! I had a great experience with Scott and Alex and Luther Brookdale and will be returning once my lease is up for another great Honda. Thanks!

Roberta Foster
6/23/2016

"A good choice all around!"

I am very happy with the service I received and the vehicle I got. Chad was very helpful and easy to work with.p And Dave was straightforward and solutions oriented. It was a positive experience.

Bstev
6/09/2016

"Scott was great! "

I will admit I do not know much about cars. Scott helped me from the very beginning of the process and helped me get the best possible deal. I appreciate the help that he gave so much. I love my Nissan Rogue!

Logan2008
6/08/2016

"Great experience."

We came to Brookdale Honda from another dealership because they had the car we wanted on the lot versus ordering and waiting 4 weeks. Chad took great care of us. He was a pleasure to work with and very helpful. I would highly recommend Brookdale Honda and Chad to others. Kevin was also great to work with.

TiaK.3
6/06/2016

" Impeccable customer service! "

My husband and I came in late looking through the Car lot not expecting to find what we were looking for. It was nearly closing time and Chad just happened to be walking through the lot. He came right up and helped us even though it was almost time for him to go home. When we found our used 2014 Dodge Grand Caravan with less then 25,000 miles I was shocked by how low the price was. I was convinced there was something wrong with it! Chad answered all our questions and went above and beyond to get us financed. I Love my new Van!!! I will definitely be coming back to Luther Brookdale Honda to see Chad for any further car needs in our family.

Brookdale Honda
6/06/2016

"Our 2016 Honda Accord Sport purchase"

Whitney Mathews was our salesperson and she was fantastic to work with. She was very professional yet made the process fun and enjoyable. Most importantly, she did what she said she would do when she said she was going to do it. Very timely and efficient. We would highly recommend her to anybody in the market to purchase a new Honda. We have another daughter that we will need to purchase for in another 3 years and we will definitely be back to see Whitney when that time comes. Thanks again, Whitney!! Brad and Jenny L.

Sara Dolan
6/05/2016

"I felt happy after leaving this dealership."

Working with Scott Ferguson was an absolute breeze. The car buying experience has been a horrible one for me in the past and my experience with Scott and Luther Brookdale Honda was excellent. The second I walked into the dealership I was given all the information I needed to make a decision. I was not hassled. I was given a great deal and on top of it my all-weather mats were thrown in for fun! I love my car and Scott was able to give my quick answers to all my questions via text whenever they popped into my brain. He had the car I wanted to test drive pulled up in front before I even got to the dealership. He spent time explaining things to me and was patient as I mulled over my decision. He got stung by a bee when we were looking at the car I wanted to purchase...and he kept a smile (ha ha). They offered me more on my trade in than any other dealership I went to. Scott has even offered to spend time with me this week to go over all the things I need to know about my car, I have an appointment later this week. Thank you to Scott and everyone at Brookdale Honda! I will definitely recommend this dealership after my experience.

Reviews of Chad Rawson