Luther Brookdale Honda

6800 Brooklyn Blvd,
Brooklyn Center, Minnesota 55429
Luther Brookdale Honda Info
About Luther Brookdale Honda

Welcome to Brookdale Honda! Located in Brooklyn Center, MN, Brookdale Honda is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Brookdale Honda a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Honda, you’ve come to the right place. Call 763-331-6800 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department.

About Luther Brookdale Honda Learn More

Ban1
7/22/2016

"Purchase Used car "

Great, friendly service. Very professional and knowledgeable. Chad made it easy as did the finance manager. The car was exactly what I was looking for.

rubyridgeline
7/21/2016

"Scott Ferguson got us what we wanted!"

We live in Wisconsin. We called the dealership as they had the model and trim line we wanted. Talked to Scott and he "saved" the truck for us till we could get there 3 days later. Everything at the dealership went smoothly. When there was a minor glitch Scott found a work around that we all could live with. He and Adam in financing were very accommodating with our young dog which we were grateful for. Thanks Scott and Adam!

bradley gast
7/19/2016

"Great purchasing experience"

We were too busy to get into the dealership and test drive the civic, a car that I have heard alot of good things about. Scott quoted me a good price by email so over the next 2 weeks scott only checked with me once. I repel pushy sales people and would not have had such a good experience had he been annoying to me. My wife and I came in at a time where scott had to stay late. We liked the car,. Bought it along with a couple of things to help the car last. Mike presented the financial options in a very simple way that helped us decide on some extra warranty for peace of mind. Both of these guys helped with a very nice experience.

HVosberg
7/18/2016

"No pressure, straightforward"

We came to Luther Honda because of a particular car they had in stock. My wife called to verify the car was there, and spoke with Chad Rawson. She made it clear over the phone that we were not interested in any of the extended warranties and asked a few questions of Chad. He was happy to answer them and when we showed up to test drive he had the car ready to go. The car was good and the price was right, so we made the purchase. I will admit that I was not looking forward to going into the finance office as they typically try to sell you every possible warranty 50 different ways, but the finance associate just verified that we understood the options and said, "I understand you aren't interested in these." I was shocked and greatly appreciated the fact that they both respected our desire and didn't play any games with us. We'll definitely consider them when we need to purchase another vehicle again.

Bunnell,vickey2
7/13/2016

"Service Dept"

Had exceptional Salesman, however in purchasing my vehicle $30,000 really didn't want a ding (chip) on my windshield??Also driving out of lot the change oil light came on and then the passenger airbag error signal came on where the Odometer mileage normally is displayed. Dealership was now closed because we purchased car late on Saturday before the 4th of July. Left the dealership around 7 in the evening. We checked the oil at home, they just needed to reset the computer chip, however the airbag needed to be serviced, but couldn't do it when I was there. So I made appt for following week to service it. Meanwhile a gentleman came out to "fix" the ping on drivers side windshield, when I came out to drive car home it was stil very noticeable! When I went back for appt for airbag ( of which there were NO notes in the computer of my prior visit , the service dept said it checked out just fine and the windshield is mended?? Doesn't look mended??If I have any problems with the windshield, I'm going to be very angry ?? Now I ask you truthfully, would you want to pay $30,000 for a ding on the windshield? Won't be back for service??

John Finch was our Salesman

notavan
7/12/2016

"Wonderful"

It was wonderful working with Amber Meyer to get my 2008 Honda crv... she was very helpful. The Brookdale Honda dealership is very wonderful too.

Pablo2004
6/29/2016

"2nd time around - still happy!"

This is our 2nd time buying a car from Chad. We wanted an easy in and out experience and got just that. We found the car we wanted online and he got all the paperwork ready so that we maybe stayed a total of 90 minutes actually at the dearlship. My husband loved the car and we were off ! Thanks again!

Coolminivan123
6/24/2016

"Scott Ferguson is terrific"

No sales pressure. Showed us all the options and didn't try to steer our decision. Was patient and informative. Would highly recommend Scott to others.

Pilot24
6/23/2016

"Great experience!"

Scott did a wonderful job connecting with us and leading us through the purchase of our vehicle. He was also extremely helpful and understanding about having my young children along through the process.

hlaws1
6/23/2016

"Treated fantastically! Scott is highly recommended!"

Scott recognized that I was a busy working single Mom and worked to quickly land me on the vehicle of my dreams. He even helped me wrangle in my two trades, taking time away from his busy schedule. I really appreciate that! Alex Irlin worked quickly too to get me very fair prices for my trades and a great lease price! I had a great experience with Scott and Alex and Luther Brookdale and will be returning once my lease is up for another great Honda. Thanks!

Reviews of Chad Rawson