Luther Brookdale Honda

Dan Johnson

Mike Jung, Finance Manager, Luther Brookdale Honda

Mike Jung

February 23, 2017

"First experience with buying a brand new car."

- mypilotTV

While shopping for a Honda Pilot, my wife and I stopped by Luther Honda to do a price comparison. Was not ready to sign any deal but was very delighted to niche a deal. It was a great bargain. The color we choose wasn't available. It was order from the factory but we were kept in the loop with all the process. when it comes down to financing the car, the dealership was ready to match the APR we get with other source, I was an awesome experience! Chad was very passive and calm during negotiation. He is great salesman who know how to do his job without pressuring the customers. I will use and recommend his service.

February 17, 2017

"Second Car Purchased Here"

- LukieP

My wife and I bought a CRV from Chad Rawson about three years ago. When it was time to replace my aged Pathfinde, our first thought was to go back to Chad. He had the exact car we wanted ready to test drive when we showed up to the lot. He made the process easy and fun. We will definitely be repeat customers in the future.

February 14, 2017

"Great expirience"

- notna84

I worked with Dan Johnson when purchasing my Honda Accord. As someone who has previously purchased many vehicles, I can honestly say my experience at Luther Brookdale Honda, and with Dan especially, was the best. It was the least pressured environment I have experienced and Dan took me through each step while being objective and respectful. I would highly recommend Dan and Luther Brookdale Honda.

New 2016 Honda CR-V, $30645