Luther Brookdale Honda

6800 Brooklyn Blvd,
Brooklyn Center, Minnesota 55429
Luther Brookdale Honda Info
About Luther Brookdale Honda

Welcome to Brookdale Honda! Located in Brooklyn Center, MN, Brookdale Honda is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Brookdale Honda a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Honda, you’ve come to the right place. Call 763-331-6800 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department.

About Luther Brookdale Honda

Kallol
5/22/2015

"Great Customer Service! Awesome people ! Job Well done "

Simply love this place, they really do a awesome job. I had a Honda CRV 2009 EXL and I am very happy with their service. Definitely a trusted place for your car service

eeklund
5/21/2015

"Great Customer Service! Very Happy"

My Wife and I were looking for a used mini-van for our growing family. My entire experience was surrounded by friendly staff and excellent service. I found a vehicle that will be a great match for our needs and didn't feel pressured to look beyond my means. The additional services were not pushed after being declined. Victor, the sales rep, was very personable and helpful. I don't think my van buying experience could have gone any smoother. Thanks for a stress free experience!

Vivian02
5/17/2015

"Very nice"

My fiancé and I brought in my car for typical oil change and maintenance. They were very helpful and didn't try and push more services on then what I wanted. They took less time then expected, and they also explained everything afterwards on how my car was doing.

Happy
5/16/2015

"Salesman Chris Neis was so good about explaining everything."

I researched best cars and went to your dealership first. I didn't need to look further. Chris made me feel comfortable and I felt confident I'd made the right choice.

Onebeatdrummer
5/15/2015

"Above and beyond"

Alicia, Chris and the rest of the team there at Luther Brookdale Honda were amazing. They made sure my truck was done right! Thanks guys!

bruce
5/15/2015

"Just a Pleasure"

We have been bringing our Honda's into Chad Z. for many years. As in the past, Chad was professional and very thorough. He always explains things well and is a pleasure to work with. It is because of service personnel like Chad, I keep coming back to Brookdale Honda. They have always done a great job.

Honda2013
5/14/2015

"Feel like a special customer!!"

Bought my 2013 CRV through Mike and got a great introduction to the features. Very professional. Have had all oil changes and tire rotations through Brookdale. Pao Vang was technician this time. Professional service, clean facilities and convenient appointments. Service Consultant was Lucas Smith.

Pao Vang--technician.

jkoenigs
5/12/2015

"Stayed late to get it done"

Ben and crew stayed open past 10pm to get me back on the road. Not once did I sense anything other than a sincere commitment to getting the job done and to keeping me comfortable and informed.

Pablo2004
5/11/2015

"Dream Car!!!!!"

I laid it out for Chad pretty simple - so I thought :) I wanted a decent price and rate for my "mom" dream car. Chevy equinox, black and moonroof. This was a hard search as I spent months narrowing it down and finding some but either the wrong price dealership. Chad went above and beyond!! We had only chatted once or twice but he came across not only an awesome LTZ but a loaded one at that! It wasn't even on the website yet and he send me a video. I was in love. AND a fantastic price as well. No one had gotten me on the lot to even test drive after car shopping for 3+ months. After about 3 hours I left with my beautiful (loaded!!) 2011 Chevy Equinox LTZ. Did I say loaded? :) I love it, my husband loves it and my kids love it. Mission accomplished. Thank you again Chad!!!!!!!! We've already reccomended you to others. The process was speedy; efficient and I left so happy. I've never had an experience like that at a dealership. Thank you again.

Maryapplebee
5/08/2015

"Great Service"

I came in for an oil change and 60,000 mile service. Ben was very helpful. Service was outstanding. The estimates were right on regarding how long the wait would be and how much it would cost. Will continue to have my CR-V serviced at this dealership.

Reviews of Chad Zastrow