Luther Brookdale Honda

Luther Brookdale Honda
Call
Luther Brookdale Honda Info
About Luther Brookdale Honda

Welcome to Brookdale Honda! Located in Brooklyn Center, MN, Brookdale Honda is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Brookdale Honda a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Honda, you’ve come to the right place. Call 763-331-6800 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department.

About Luther Brookdale Honda

"these guys are awesome "

I have had my civic hybrid there for service The attitude at this place is very positive and welcoming Service was done perfect and fast Very recommend A+

"Good work, fast, honored another dealership's coupon"

The service is quick and well done, the people are friendly, and the new building is really, really nice. I have gone to Brookdale Honda for new cars (two), used cars (one - Honda Certified) and service since 2000. I've always been treated well and that's why I keep coming back.

"If you want a great sales person, ask for Will Carr"

I had a great experience buying my new vehicle from Will Carr. He's everything you want in a good sales person: knowledgeable, respectful, down-to-earth, not pushy and eager to take good care of his customers. I'd definitely refer him to friends and family. I also appreciate how the New Car Sales Manager, Alex Irlin, took time to talk to me and make sure all my questions were answered. Thanks to both for a pleasant car buying experience!

"Service"

Laurel greeted me the moment I pulled into the garage for my service appointment. She was energetic and explained everything clearly. I have always been impressed with my experience at Brookdale Honda and this is why I continue to buy and service my cars at this location.

"A wonderful and satisfing experience!"

We have been dealing with Brookdale Honda since 2003 and have always had a fantastic service. We have had our cars in for planned appointments and also a couple unplanned and we have always been treated with consideration and professionalism. Everyone in all departments have been so helpful and nice. For Will we want to thank him for helping us get our new 2014 CRV. We truly are grateful for all the time he spent with us getting us set up. Thank you will!! Thank you every one for your friendly service.

Maurice Johnson past visits.

"Luther Brookdale Honda"

The service I had today was awesome. It was quick and I was given a good amount of information in regards to my car. I definitely recommend coming here for service. The complimentary car wash is a plus! Lucas did a great job communicating.

"Great Service"

Every time I go here I get the best service. The people are friendly and the lounge is amazing. They have made it so waiting for your car is not an inconvenience. I truly enjoy going there. Plus Tyler Sundberg was great. Thanks Luther Honda! I will never go anywhere else for my car needs.

"FIVE STAR business for sure!"

I love that I can drive right through the Express doors and I am always greeted by friendly staff! FIVE STAR business for sure, will be back.

"Our best car purchasing experience"

We just purchased a CR-V from Will Carr in Brookdale Honda last Saturday. We considered it as our best car buying experience. Will gave me a very good impression even before we met him in person. I started communication with Will by email when I requested a quote from Brookdale. He always responded my email very quickly and answered my question in a professional and straightforward way. Of course, he also quoted me a very competitive price. Worth to mention, Brookdale sales manager Alex evendirectly sent me an email with warm words. It also made me feel confident that Brookdale Honda really cares about their customer. When we finally met Will on Saturday, his warm personality assured us that we made a good choice to shop with him even though by driving across the metro area to Brookdale. Will went through the purchase process with us step by step very clearly and patiently, showing that he is a very experienced and knowledgeable consultant. When we expressed some concern about one issue, he addressed it directly without playing any game and quickly gave us a very satisfied answer. It took us less than 30 minutes to sign the purchase agreement and complete all the paperwork. The rest of time we just waited for our new car to be professionally cleaned. After we finally sat in our new CR-V, Will showed us all the important features of the car. Even though we always drive Honda cars, we still learn a quite lot from Will. Overall, it was a great experience for us to buy a car from Will. I wouldn't hesitate to buy next car from Will and recommend him to my friends.

"Superb new car buying experience!"

Will was a tremendous consultant for us as we went through the buying experience ! He was friendly, personable and answered all our questions about the CRV. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a new car.

William Carr