Luther Brookdale Honda

6800 Brooklyn Blvd,
Brooklyn Center, Minnesota 55429
Luther Brookdale Honda Info
About Luther Brookdale Honda

Welcome to Brookdale Honda! Located in Brooklyn Center, MN, Brookdale Honda is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Brookdale Honda a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Honda, you’ve come to the right place. Call 763-331-6800 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department.

About Luther Brookdale Honda Learn More

Barb
8/24/2016

"used car review"

I purchased a 2016 CRV with 191 miles. Chad was the sales representative. He was knowledgeable, courteous and respectful. It was painless I didn't get the run around. I would highly recommend Chad. As a female customer I felt respected and not talked down to. A very pleasant experience and I love my car.

dalel
8/17/2016

".My requests were met."

Although the items were not fixed as promised before the sale, they were fixed after the fact although it meant 2 return trips to the dealership shop.

vikingsrgreat
8/16/2016

"Easy Peesy"

Scott Ferguson made our purchase seamless, easy, smooth and enjoyable. There was no agonizing pressure to buy. We really enjoyed the whole process, thank you.

Desiree Erickson
8/15/2016

"LOVE my new car!"

Scott had SO much patience with me going back and forth trying to decide which car I wanted. I got as far as making my decision and then over night completely changed my mind and ended up test driving yet ANOTHER car, and of course needed to re-drive the others just to make sure. He gave me his undivided attention and never made me feel rushed or pushed into a making a decision. In the end, I ended up with the PERFECT vehicle and am so happy with my decision!

Jmoser21
8/05/2016

"Great Experience!"

My experience at Brookdale Honda with Chad was awesome! By far the best car salesman I've ever worked with. He's very friendly, understanding, and truly cares to make his customers happy. He made it a priority to make sure I got exactly what I wanted/needed. I've already recommended him to my friends/family! I will definitely be going back to work with him again! Oh, and I love my accord!!

Yonmpls
8/04/2016

"I was ignored and disrespected!!"

They don't care about their customers, the first time I had to wait more that six hours and the second time more than hour hour. They completely forgot about you, in fact the second time, the person who took my car in went home and he didn't bother to let the next person to know about me and my car, That was very unprofessional. Plus they come up with different lie/fake reasons to charge you. They lied and tricked me, for something my car didn't need and they charged me. That was ridiculous and extortion! I even talk to the manager and left her some voicemail but she don't respond back at all. That is very unprofessional, sad and disrespectful. I will never go back again!! I was ignored and disrespected!!

Ban1
7/22/2016

"Purchase Used car "

Great, friendly service. Very professional and knowledgeable. Chad made it easy as did the finance manager. The car was exactly what I was looking for.

rubyridgeline
7/21/2016

"Scott Ferguson got us what we wanted!"

We live in Wisconsin. We called the dealership as they had the model and trim line we wanted. Talked to Scott and he "saved" the truck for us till we could get there 3 days later. Everything at the dealership went smoothly. When there was a minor glitch Scott found a work around that we all could live with. He and Adam in financing were very accommodating with our young dog which we were grateful for. Thanks Scott and Adam!

bradley gast
7/19/2016

"Great purchasing experience"

We were too busy to get into the dealership and test drive the civic, a car that I have heard alot of good things about. Scott quoted me a good price by email so over the next 2 weeks scott only checked with me once. I repel pushy sales people and would not have had such a good experience had he been annoying to me. My wife and I came in at a time where scott had to stay late. We liked the car,. Bought it along with a couple of things to help the car last. Mike presented the financial options in a very simple way that helped us decide on some extra warranty for peace of mind. Both of these guys helped with a very nice experience.

HVosberg
7/18/2016

"No pressure, straightforward"

We came to Luther Honda because of a particular car they had in stock. My wife called to verify the car was there, and spoke with Chad Rawson. She made it clear over the phone that we were not interested in any of the extended warranties and asked a few questions of Chad. He was happy to answer them and when we showed up to test drive he had the car ready to go. The car was good and the price was right, so we made the purchase. I will admit that I was not looking forward to going into the finance office as they typically try to sell you every possible warranty 50 different ways, but the finance associate just verified that we understood the options and said, "I understand you aren't interested in these." I was shocked and greatly appreciated the fact that they both respected our desire and didn't play any games with us. We'll definitely consider them when we need to purchase another vehicle again.

Reviews of Chad Rawson