Luther Brookdale Honda

6800 Brooklyn Blvd,
Brooklyn Center, Minnesota 55429
Luther Brookdale Honda Info
About Luther Brookdale Honda

Welcome to Brookdale Honda! Located in Brooklyn Center, MN, Brookdale Honda is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Brookdale Honda a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Honda, you’ve come to the right place. Call 763-331-6800 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department.

About Luther Brookdale Honda Learn More

Mike87
9/19/2016

"I needed a replacement for my totaled 2yr old Passat....."

Mid-August my awesome VW Passat was rear-ended and totaled out by insurance. I was not in the mindset to buy a new car this year, as my Passat was only a few years old. I did my homework and began the search for a new car. As a long time VW and Honda owner, I knew the replacement was going to be from one of those two families. I began my search and got the run-around from a few dealerships as they worked hard to find me the exact car I wanted. Last week I pulled the trigger decided to look online myself to see what was out there.... Brookdale Honda had the exact car, a fully loaded Honda Accord Coupe EXL V6 with very low miles. I went in, checked the vehicle out (it looked brand new), financed it, and took it home a couple hours later. The experience was quick, hassle-free, and comforting. I have bought several vehicles from the Luther Group before, and should have known better than to go to a different dealership group. The car buying experience can be quite a headache, but it was not the case last week. I'm very happy with the experience and the vehicle I purchased. Thank you!

LibraryLady
9/18/2016

"Positive Buying Experience"

When I came to Luther Brookdale Honda to purchase a used car, Chad Rawson was assigned to work with me. He patiently answered all of my questions, and showed me that he knew a great deal about the vehicle I was considering. He was not a high-pressured salesperson, which made the process more comfortable. I would highly recommend him to any of my family and friends looking for a new vehicle.

Chris
9/06/2016

"Tough situation - Service team did the right thing"

Giving a good review is easy when all that was done was an oil change with a free cookie and a car wash. But today was actually a tough situation, and it was here that Brookdale Honda service showed their true colors. The problem was regarding the failure of the EGR valve (3 year warranty) but, in this specific case, the failure was already known to be caused by an erroneous command from the Powertrain Control Module (5 year powertrain warranty), and I had purchased my Odyssey 4 years ago. So this was far from a clear-cut situation of how to proceed. Bryan and Chad were able to resolve the situation well by mid-day. They even went as far as contacting the American Honda corporate office to explain the situation and work out all the details to everyone's satisfaction. I was very pleased to hear they took this step instead of just making a quick judgment. It is important to me that I am able to trust a service provider *before* signing on the dotted line. And this was truly a situation to either build or erode that trust. After today, I will gladly return to Brookdale Honda for service beyond the basic oil change.

Barb
8/24/2016

"used car review"

I purchased a 2016 CRV with 191 miles. Chad was the sales representative. He was knowledgeable, courteous and respectful. It was painless I didn't get the run around. I would highly recommend Chad. As a female customer I felt respected and not talked down to. A very pleasant experience and I love my car.

dalel
8/17/2016

".My requests were met."

Although the items were not fixed as promised before the sale, they were fixed after the fact although it meant 2 return trips to the dealership shop.

vikingsrgreat
8/16/2016

"Easy Peesy"

Scott Ferguson made our purchase seamless, easy, smooth and enjoyable. There was no agonizing pressure to buy. We really enjoyed the whole process, thank you.

Desiree Erickson
8/15/2016

"LOVE my new car!"

Scott had SO much patience with me going back and forth trying to decide which car I wanted. I got as far as making my decision and then over night completely changed my mind and ended up test driving yet ANOTHER car, and of course needed to re-drive the others just to make sure. He gave me his undivided attention and never made me feel rushed or pushed into a making a decision. In the end, I ended up with the PERFECT vehicle and am so happy with my decision!

Jmoser21
8/05/2016

"Great Experience!"

My experience at Brookdale Honda with Chad was awesome! By far the best car salesman I've ever worked with. He's very friendly, understanding, and truly cares to make his customers happy. He made it a priority to make sure I got exactly what I wanted/needed. I've already recommended him to my friends/family! I will definitely be going back to work with him again! Oh, and I love my accord!!

Yonmpls
8/04/2016

"I was ignored and disrespected!!"

They don't care about their customers, the first time I had to wait more that six hours and the second time more than hour hour. They completely forgot about you, in fact the second time, the person who took my car in went home and he didn't bother to let the next person to know about me and my car, That was very unprofessional. Plus they come up with different lie/fake reasons to charge you. They lied and tricked me, for something my car didn't need and they charged me. That was ridiculous and extortion! I even talk to the manager and left her some voicemail but she don't respond back at all. That is very unprofessional, sad and disrespectful. I will never go back again!! I was ignored and disrespected!!

Ban1
7/22/2016

"Purchase Used car "

Great, friendly service. Very professional and knowledgeable. Chad made it easy as did the finance manager. The car was exactly what I was looking for.

Reviews of Scott Ferguson