Luther Brookdale Honda

Luther Brookdale Honda

Call
Luther Brookdale Honda Info
About Luther Brookdale Honda

Welcome to Brookdale Honda! Located in Brooklyn Center, MN, Brookdale Honda is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Brookdale Honda a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Honda, you’ve come to the right place. Call 763-331-6800 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department.

About Luther Brookdale Honda

"Looking for a new car? Call William Carr."

What could be better than buying a new Honda from Will Carr? Although this was our first time meeting Will, we quickly realized he was the right person to get us set up with a new Honda. He was knowledgeable, quick to recognize our needs and put the pieces together to get us in our new Pilot. Couldn't be happier with our decision. Another Honda for our family.

"Top-notch!! Could not have asked for anything more!"

Brookdale Luther Honda is lucky to have William Carr on board!! He is professional, gets things done and is knowledgable about not only Honda, but competitor brands which is in incredibly comforting. We felt absolutely no pressure...yet, his expertise completely reinforced our opinion that you just don't get better than a Honda!! He was able to provide us with the the pros and cons of things we were toying with and kept our families needs in mind with every suggestion and recommendation. The only negative thing I could say is we know we won't have the pleasure to work with William Carr for a VERY long time...because a Honda is built to last! Rhonda and Jeff Steinhagen

"Excellent Service!"

I was a little rush when I contacted the Honda Dealer today for the service of oil change but I was able to get the service tonight and I appreciated Joe over the phone to not only set it up but also recommended the very much needed "Tire rotation" even though I did not know. When I drove in I decided to have both the oil change and the tire rotation. Mr .Tyler Sunderberg was able to finish both job in reasonable time. And I was able to use my coupon, plus the car was washed! Great job folks!

"Great Service Experience"

Luther Brookdale Honda may very well be the best dealership in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area to get your Honda serviced. The staff was very friendly and professional and responsive to my needs.

Melissa Chazen

"I was in and out with great customer service!"

I was able to use a coupon from a different Honda dealership, which was a great savings! Maurice Johnson was extremely friendly and helpful. I feel confident in the work that was done and will be back for future service!

"Excellent dealership"

This is my second Honda CR-V that I purchased. The main reason that I bought both CR-V from Brookdale Honda is they are 300 to 500 dollar cheaper than Maplewood Honda. I lived in Shoreview, you can understand why I drive a long way to buy both CR-V from Brookdale Honda. I bought the car from Troy. He gave me the best price that I used it to compare to Maplewood Honda. They also have trade in promotion ($500) to deduct for some option package that you can use for your new car.

"Great Service"

I am always impressed with the service team at Brookdale Honda, I bring both my Hondas there for dependable and friendly service. the last employee I worked with was Tyler but I am confident working with anyone on the service team. Big thanks to all the service team, I believe I have had the opportunity to work with everyone. I bought both my Hondas from Mike Levit and enjoy talking to him when I'm in for my regular maintenance.

"90K mile service"

I brought in my 2008 Civic for the first work I've had done on it at 90K miles. I felt confident bringing it to Brookdale Honda and I am completely satisfied with their work and service. Easy online appointment, good coffee, nice waiting area and straightforward service.

"Great service"

I've recently stopped going to local auto shops and have been going to Brookdale Honda for all services. Happy to say that I was politely greeted right away and received great customer service. I was also given an online coupon without having to go through the hassle of printing it off, and instead, only needed to mention the coupon and the phone representative (that informed me of the coupon) once to have it honored.

"Brookdale Honda Service Dept."

I've made visits to the service department several times in the past couple months. The service has been stellar. Chad did an excellent job on my most recent visit and helped me set up some warranty work for my next visit. The waiting area is the best I've ever been in. I was able to use their wifi to work the whole time I was there.

Reviews of William Carr