Luther Brookdale Honda

Mike Jung

James Holmes, Finance Manager, Luther Brookdale Honda

James Holmes

December 04, 2016

"efficient and professiona "

- Ridgleline happy

Scott did a thorough job assisting me with the process of deciding on which Ridgeline to purchase. Initially i was looking at 2014's with low miles but after test driving the new 2017 I quickly lost interest in the 2014. With the longer box and fuel economy of 2017 plus an incredibly smooth ride and other features it was hard to look at anything else. Scott then helped me work through which model and color and finally i gave him the down payment for one that was coming in. He also gave me a $ amount to trade in my Tacoma which i opted to not do. Once the Ridgeline arrived Scott got us through the process quickly as did James Holmes on the finance process. Our last new car purchase at a Subaru dealership ended up being a 4 hour ordeal so we were a bit wary. But with Scott and James this latest new car purchase went very smoothly and took 2 hours.

November 28, 2016

"Highly recommend"

- Brian L

Thanks for the great experience in purchasing our new Honda Pilot. Scott Ferguson very knowledgeable and professional, we will definitely recommend Scott to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle in the future..

November 25, 2016

"Felt like I got the deal I requested!"

- chadjerzak

Scott was very easy to work with and was willing to work with me to get the type of deal I was after when purchasing my new CR-V. There was very little pressure, and Scott was good at listening and understanding what I was looking for. Jim Holmes in the finance dept. was also very nice to work with.

New 2016 Honda CR-V, $30645