Luther Brookdale Honda

6800 Brooklyn Blvd,
Brooklyn Center, Minnesota 55429
Luther Brookdale Honda Info
About Luther Brookdale Honda

Welcome to Brookdale Honda! Located in Brooklyn Center, MN, Brookdale Honda is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Brookdale Honda a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Honda, you’ve come to the right place. Call 763-331-6800 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department.

About Luther Brookdale Honda

kwpears
2/25/2015

"Very satisfied with brake job on my Civic"

I usually have my brakes done at Car-X, but the last front brake job they did on my Civic lasted only 25,000 miles so I took it to Brookdale Honda. Their price was competitive and they did not try to tell me that getting only 25,000 miles out of a brake job was "normal," which was the song and dance I got from Car-X. I've always had my oil changes done at Brookdale and most of the major service. I will be having more of the routine work done there now too, like brake jobs. Also, Chad Zastrow does a great job in the service department. He has been there for years and is one of the reasons I keep coming back..

John

""Honest Service""

I choose to have my 2008 Ridgeline serviced at Brookdale Honda because of the Honest advise i receive form service agent Ben Wysocki. As a former Aircraft Technician it is important that i understand the nature of any maintenance performed- Ben is always willing to explain the intricacies of my Ridgeline systems. When one is able to find a knowledgeable agent that can earn your trust, it's easy to want to do business with that person-Ben is that person!

DRH
2/25/2015

"Normal service on my Odyssey"

Melissa did an excellent job of explaining the work that had to be done. She also explained about some work that could be done now or at a later date. On her recommendation, I choose to do it now. I’m very happy with my experience at Luther. Dave

gkjos
2/21/2015

"Fast Friendly Fair price"

Just was in for my Service Minder A1 service - Oil Change and Tire Rotation - and it was quick and painless. Comfortable waiting area. Melissa got me checked in quick and the work was done, vehicle washed and I was on the road again after watching the Golf Channel for a half hour. Well done everybody!

Jeffrey
2/19/2015

"Awesome car buying experience"

These guys are the best, there is another dealership in the same chain that is 5 minutes from my house and I will gladly drive the extra distance to go to Brookdale Honda instead. The sales and finance team are experienced, personable, and great to work with and the service center is always friendly, quick, and helpful.

ruet0025
2/18/2015

"A Great Experience"

Everything was great! Received great service from Chad upon arrival and the deluxe waiting room made passing the time during my appointment a breeze. Will definitely be back!

hakimha512
2/17/2015

"Understanding"

I had my car in for a check on its electrical system. I thought there was something terribly wrong but Maurice patiently listened to my explanations and concerns and assured me that everything was OK. He is very understanding and gave me a substantial discount.

Christina
2/17/2015

"Great Service"

Our service at Brookdale is always the best!! Maurice Johnson is very knowledgeable, professional, caring and always provides the best customer service! Anytime we call Maurice he calls us back in a very short amount of time and he does an outstanding job ensuring that all of our questions are answered either over the phone or in person! He is the reason we keep coming back to Brookdale Honda!

Koy
2/16/2015

"So bless to have Brookdale Honda!"

The best service in town! I love coming into Brookdale Honda and working with Alicia Jenkins, she is very professional, friendly, caring, and always going over customer service. I just brought my car in for an oil change, but Alicia notified me with an inspection her Tech did and something else needed to be done to my car. I trust her and knew right away it was something that needed to be done asap because she is always knowledgeable, I think she knows more about my vehicle then I do. I always go to Honda and not anywhere else because I love Honda & the amazing service Alicia provides. I know Honda takes great care of my car and I love all the snacks & coffee provided from Honda.

Arteest
2/14/2015

"Thorough"

Even though it was obvious I missed reading a simple sentence in the manual that described how to set the tire pressure gauge light, the team checked the car out, showed me how to set the gauge (uh, well, it's kind of embarrassing as all you have to do is turn the car on and hold the button, duh!) and equally wonderful was the car wash I received to get rid of the slimy winter salt and grime. Never was I made to feel like I inconvenienced anyone with my oversight. Will have to peruse the manual a bit more in depth next time. Thanks guys!

Name? thx to the mechanic who showed me how to set the gauge: very polite and professional

Reviews of Laurel Hansen