Luther Brookdale Honda

Luther Brookdale Honda

Call
Luther Brookdale Honda Info
About Luther Brookdale Honda

Welcome to Brookdale Honda! Located in Brooklyn Center, MN, Brookdale Honda is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Brookdale Honda a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Honda, you’ve come to the right place. Call 763-331-6800 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department.

About Luther Brookdale Honda

"Fuel pump recall service."

As usual, service was performed on time. All service personnel are friendly, professional and thorough. A really good place to have service performed. Also has a nice customer lounge.

"First New Car- Could't be happier!"

Will Carr made buying my first new car out of college a great experience! Will made what is usually a stressful experience enjoyable. Will was able to answer every question I had about the vehicle and reinfroced my decision when I needed him to do so. Will used his knowledge and no pressure approach to sell the car with ease! I would highly recommend buying a car from Will Carr- you will have a great experience! Thanks again Will!

"Great Service"

I wasn't prepared to arrive with a coupon for the service I anticipated. The service advisor was able to find a coupon that could be applied for the additional service I received on my Accord. Very friendly and efficient!

"Ben always gives the expertise & professional service ! "

You never have a bad day when you get your vehicles serviced by Ben Wysocki or Lucas Smith. They are always looking out for you and knows how much your vehicle means too you. Caring and making the appointments very relaxing along with the strong communication skills that Ben and Lucas express and offer, gives us peace of mind which is very important to us when it comes to our Honda Vehicles. It's also nice knowing that our other cars can be serviced by them too. Thanks again, Suze H. Circle Pines, MN 55014

"Wow great service"

Great service- I will be back. Helpful, follow-thru from each person I interacted with. I appreciated the customer service! Thank you so much! Car run great.

"best ever"

They have the best service dept. I have ever been in. they also have the best waiting area very friendly service reps. Maurice set up my cell for me.

"these guys are awesome "

I have had my civic hybrid there for service The attitude at this place is very positive and welcoming Service was done perfect and fast Very recommend A+

"Good work, fast, honored another dealership's coupon"

The service is quick and well done, the people are friendly, and the new building is really, really nice. I have gone to Brookdale Honda for new cars (two), used cars (one - Honda Certified) and service since 2000. I've always been treated well and that's why I keep coming back.

"If you want a great sales person, ask for Will Carr"

I had a great experience buying my new vehicle from Will Carr. He's everything you want in a good sales person: knowledgeable, respectful, down-to-earth, not pushy and eager to take good care of his customers. I'd definitely refer him to friends and family. I also appreciate how the New Car Sales Manager, Alex Irlin, took time to talk to me and make sure all my questions were answered. Thanks to both for a pleasant car buying experience!

"Service"

Laurel greeted me the moment I pulled into the garage for my service appointment. She was energetic and explained everything clearly. I have always been impressed with my experience at Brookdale Honda and this is why I continue to buy and service my cars at this location.

Reviews of William Carr