Luther Brookdale Honda

6800 Brooklyn Blvd,
Brooklyn Center, Minnesota 55429
Luther Brookdale Honda Info
About Luther Brookdale Honda

Welcome to Brookdale Honda! Located in Brooklyn Center, MN, Brookdale Honda is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Brookdale Honda a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Honda, you’ve come to the right place. Call 763-331-6800 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department.

About Luther Brookdale Honda

noname123
4/19/2015

"Routine Maintenance"

My multiple experiences with Brookdale Honda is that they focus on great customer service! They go out of their way to make sure I'm satisfied before I leave. Quick quality service with fair prices.

betty11326
4/18/2015

"GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE"

I am a new customer of Brookdale Luther Honda, and originally went to the dealership to check out their Accords and a Maxima that was on the website. Even though I was interested in the Nissan used car, the salesman treated me as tho I was buying a Honda. Greg was excellent and went over and beyond what I expected since I was buying a used car and not a Honda! Thank you!!

Asli Ashkir
4/17/2015

"Lucus did great"

Lucus was very friendly, provided me with the information I needed to get the best of the service I had that day. He was instrumental in finding for me what was the best option at that time. He is just the best of the best. Thanks Asli

lauree14
4/16/2015

"superior"

As always superior service! Tyler is very professional, and personable! Fast and quality same day service. I called for an appointment and had one within the hour!

Bones
4/16/2015

"Great Experience"

Worked with Crystal. She was great to work with. Excellent customer service by all Luther employees. I had service adding some accessories so I was provided a loaner car and the servive was done very well.

CRV forever
4/15/2015

"Quick, easy, confident and I can trust them!"

Brookdale Honda was recommend by friend of mine and they did not disappoint. Easy scheduling, on time check in and check out. Reasonable priced in comparison to other Honda dealerships. As long as I drive Honda they will be my chose for service.

KG123
4/14/2015

"Always excellent service from Kelly P & Mo!!"

I only ever go to brookdale honda, they take such great care of me everytime! Especially Kelly Patrick and Maurice Johnson, they always get me in and out quickly and always provides the best customer service! I'm a brookdale honda lifer!

Kelly Patrick

kraifish
4/14/2015

"Confident and Understanding"

From first phone call to driving my new CR-V off the lot, my experience was amazing! Mike Levit and Dave Mix were fantastic to work with. They understood where I was at, and took care of me. Buying a car is a big decision. I will be back, that is for sure!

Cheryl702
4/10/2015

"I feel taken care of!"

Brookdale Honda showed excellent customer service the last time I had work done. It's usually good, but this last instance it went above and beyond my expectations. Over all dealerships are known for being more expensive than regular mechanics shops, which causes me to have to take my vehicle elsewhere at times. However, the service at Brookdale as well as the work is outstanding!

John Z
4/10/2015

"Another pleasant visit!"

Have been with Luther Honda for years. I always enjoy the friendly, good quality and fast services. First time for me to work with Melissa. She is very friendly and efficient. Melissa first recorded my questions in detail into the computer and brought them to the tech and called me to the jobsite to get the detailed info. I really appreciate it. After then, she followed with the issues during my conversation with the tech and put all the info on the paper work including potential service quotes. I am very impressed. Thank you Melissa. Sorry I didn't get the name of the tech person, he listened to me and patiently explained my questions. Thank you guy! I will be back for service in about six months and will consider some services I was recommended. It will be better if I can get some promo discount for my next time visit. :-) John Z - Maple Grove.

Reviews of Maurice  Johnson