Luther St. Cloud Honda

Stacey  Shegrud, Service Writer, Luther St. Cloud Honda

Stacey Shegrud

Service Writer

March 25, 2017

"Outstanding Service departments "

- wright11

Their service department is so good it is shocking. First if you are planning to have the dealer do work on your Honda you should give these guys a call. They did a roof rack for me last year 26% less than the Honda dealers in the Twin Cities quoted me. This year I had a engine malfunction light come on, they found the issue and the manufacturer warranty that covered the problem. Who would have known a van with 93k miles would have a warranty. I was not charged for the diagnostic and Honda covered the $3,000 in maintenance, the dealer covered my rental, they gave me a discount on other maintenance items and the guys finished the work a week early. I only have good things to say about the people at Luther Honda ST. Cloud.

Dane Fransen
Stacey Shegrud
Casey Van Dorn
Chad Arthur
Other Employees : Brandon

March 17, 2017

"Great Experience - Professional and Transparent Car Purchase"

- dave123

I had a great experience in purchasing a used certified Honda from Corey Jansky was very responsive to my questions and concerns and went out of his way to earn my business and I could not be more satisfied.

Corey Jansky

November 09, 2016

"Find another dealer, loyalty is not rewarded"

- cautionadvised

I bought 3 vehicles from this dealer. They don't complete a thorough final inspection before delivery of new vehicles. The last vehicle I bought had a big scrape on the mirror. I had to drive back to them just so they can see it and tell me that they have to send it out for repainting. The repair was terrible. They were kind enough to replace the entire mirror after I had to enlighten them how bad it looked because they don't have a sense of quality for a brand new vehicle. I had to drive out another time to get it replaced, which can only be done on a weekday. All of this was their responsibility to deal with but I ended up spending hours in the car and putting on a ton of miles to enable them to correct their own mistakes. Now, barely 5200 miles on it and the tire leaks. This time, sight unseen they say it's 'road hazard' and 'not a tire defect, which is impossible to determine without looking at it or knowing how the hole occurred. A defect could be invisible (i.e. a volume defect, like a trapped bubble), which can only be ruled-out by inspection of a trained expert. Rather than taking care of a loyal customer they tell me to call the tire company. By the way, the sales manager was seriously a jerk through the whole process of buying the last car mid 2016. He kept trying to devalue my trade for stuff that was the dealer's responsibility to pay for. The salesperson was seriously a nice and honest person. Before this last transaction, I had a good experience. I won't be going back.

Kieth (service)